Exsilium

By my_stumy

๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ญ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ, ๐˜ข ๏ฟฝ... More

๐‘ฌ๐’™๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’–๐’Ž- ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ป๐’˜๐’
๐‘ฌ๐’™๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’–๐’Ž- ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†
๐‘ฌ๐’™๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’–๐’Ž- ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ญ๐’๐’–๐’“

๐‘ฌ๐’™๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’–๐’Ž- ๐‘ท๐’Š๐’๐’๐’•

24 4 24
By my_stumy

-𝑺𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆 1-

-𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆-

-𝐾𝑖𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑡

-𝘓𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒

-𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒑𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝑶𝒇 𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔-

-𝑲𝒊𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒕-

-𝑨𝒈𝒆: 16 𝑌𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑜𝑙𝑑

-𝑹𝒂𝒄𝒆: 𝐻𝑢𝑚𝑎𝑛

-𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒓 𝑮𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒆: 4

-𝑨𝒃𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚: -𝑳𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑴𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏-

-𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 ℎ𝑢𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑓𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝐸𝑎𝑟𝑡ℎ.

-𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒑𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏-

-𝐴 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑢𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑏𝑜𝑦 𝑎𝑑𝑜𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 𝐸𝑥𝑠𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑢𝑚'𝑠 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝐼𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑖. 𝐴𝑡 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡, 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑎𝑐𝑐𝑒𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑛𝑜𝑟 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑢𝑛𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑𝑙𝑦 𝑝𝑒𝑒𝑟𝑠. 𝐵𝑢𝑡, ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑔𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑓𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡 𝑝𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝐸𝑥𝑠𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑢𝑚 𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑜𝑛 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠.

-𝑳𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆-

-𝑨𝒈𝒆: 28 𝑇ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑌𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑜𝑙𝑑

-𝑹𝒂𝒄𝒆: 𝐷𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑛

-𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒓 𝑮𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒆: 5

-𝑨𝒃𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚: -𝑩𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕-

-𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑒𝑟 3𝑟𝑑 𝐷𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛 5-𝑆𝑡𝑎𝑟 𝐺𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑙

-𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒑𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏-

-𝐴 𝑑𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑛 𝑐𝑟𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑎𝑔𝑜, 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑖𝑔𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑙𝑦 𝑟𝑢𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 3𝑟𝑑 𝑑𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛'𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑚𝑖𝑒𝑠. 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑, 𝐿𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑦𝑎𝑙 𝑡𝑜 𝐼𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑖, 𝑓𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝐸𝑥𝑠𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑢𝑚'𝑠 𝑏𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒𝑠.

-𝑺𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆 1-

-𝑂𝑚𝑛𝑖𝑠𝑐𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑡-

"I still don't understand why Lakai would send the both of us out here anyways. I really could've handled this on my own" Kidist says as the dust and dirt from his powerful attacks settle.

The soul that gave life to the demon that Kidist just slayed fell to the ground just as the dust and dirt did. The small orb that had a yellow glow to it, and spikes to represent the demon's downfall and beastly resort, made a small 'tink' sound as it hit the ground.

"We came here so you could get some extra training in Kid," Lance says in his cocksure and confident voice, loud and full of pride. He wielded a large smirk on his stunning face from witnessing the amount of ease Kidist took to exorcise the beast.

"Well yeah, but I didn't need a chaperone it's just a couple of Brutes," Kidist said as he reached down and picked up the illuminating spiky orb off the ground. He stared down at the small soul in his hand for a moment before clasping his hand shut and crushing it down to mere dust. A small 'crunch' sound came from the fragile orb before Kidist opened his hand again. Allowing the dust to fly from the palm of his hand and get carried away with the wind.

Even though it was only a brute demon, a beast-like savage form demons take after death, Kidist still felt a bit of guilt crushing the soul that once gave life. This wasn't the first brute he had killed, and it definitely wouldn't be the last.

"I have no doubt in your abilities, I trained you," Lance said before letting out a chuckle that perfectly accompanied the smirk on his face.

"But, Imani worry's about your safety a lot. You're kind of a big deal if you haven't noticed. Which is why he put Lakai in charge of your safety. And of course, Lakai wanted to make sure you have the best of the best protecting you. Aka me." Lance said pointing to himself and his smirk growing into a full-blown smile at the last part.

Kidist shook his head and slightly rolled his eyes in a joking manner over how full of himself Lance is, though not for good reason. Lance really is the best of the best.

Being one of the only 5 stars in Exsilium, he's automatically placed at the top of the food chain. His ability, Blast, and the way he's mastered it really does earn him the title of one of Exsilium's best.

And to top it off, Lance has great looks.

Between his seemingly perfect facial structure, his silky short blonde hair, and his beautiful forest green eyes, Lance is a piece of eye candy.

"Anyways we should keep moving, you still have one more brute to exorcise," Lance says before turning away from Kidist and continuing to follow the path through the forest. He slipped his hands into the pockets of his slightly baggy blue jeans that were accompanied by a black turtleneck that fit Lance perfectly.

The two were in the depths of the Tallis woods, which was a huge forest made up of many large oak trees. The canopy of the trees blocked out most of the sunlight, making the forest slightly gloomy.

Tallis woods are inhabited by tons of wildlife, but it's also where brute demons love to hang out. It's bad to just leave brute demons as they are ferocious beasts and would cause havoc amongst the human population.

And on top of that Kidist just needed some training.

Now while Kidist isn't as strong as the likes of Lance, Kidist only being a 4-Star, his strength still isn't something to laugh at. He can easily hold his own in a battle and he's still very young. Not to mention a human.

One day Kidist could easily become more powerful than Lance. Imani even believes that one-day Kidist will exceed Imani's strengths.

Though that seems unimaginable to Kidist.

The duo continued down the path, only the small noises of the forest could be heard, the birds chirping, the leaves swaying in the wind, and the small sound of the two's footsteps.

Until Lance suddenly stopped, Kidist stopping as well only a couple of steps behind Lance.

Lance's hands didn't come out of his pockets and his general demeanor didn't change, all he did was slightly look around. Looking into the depths of the forest around him.

Kidist looked as well, trying to see if he could see what Lance saw if Lance saw anything at all; but all he saw was the dark pits of the Tallis.

"Do you feel it? One's coming" Lance said, his voice wasn't as loud as normal, and his tone was slightly serious, a big contrast to his normally cocky and egotistic tone.

"Yeah..." Kidist said in reply, even though at the time that Lance asked the question Kidist didn't sense anything. It wasn't until Lance mentioned the faint presence that Kidist focused a bit more and actually picked up on it.

All beings have a presence that can be felt. Humans don't naturally have a strong presence. But Demons, especially Brute Demons, emit a very strong presence. Stronger Demons emit a stronger, overwhelming presence. Though, most higher star Demons can conceal their presence.

Kidist focused on the faint presence which was gradually getting stronger and stronger. The beast was getting closer, and birds were startled and left the comfort of the forest due to the disturbance the beast brought. Both Kidist and Lance turned to their right as that's the direction the Brute was coming from.

After a few seconds passed, the peaceful small sounds of the forest were interrupted by the loud treads of the brute demon quickly approaching the two. The stomping got louder and louder as the beast got closer.

Kidist got into a fighting stance, and focused on the battle that was quickly approaching him, the thumping now so loud it felt like his own heartbeat.

He was ready. Kidist didn't doubt his ability to defeat the Brute Demon. Judging from the presence the beast couldn't be higher than a 4-star. But it was still utterly terrifying. The presence of a Demon is overwhelming for humans, the raw power and strength are something they aren't normally exposed to.

But just as the beast was about to come into view, Kidist felt a small vibration in his pocket. He knew that it could only be one person. Despite the stakes, the giant Demon that was hurling itself towards him, Kidist pulled out his phone and checked it. Completely losing his battle stance and focus.

It was an incoming call from Ivy, Kidist's girlfriend.

He immediately went to go for the accept call button, but before his finger could even touch the screen Kidist was blinded by a huge explosion.

Kidist slammed his eyes shut in reaction, his ears loudly ringing in response to the loud noise.

After a couple of seconds, his eyes opened again. His ears were still ringing and there was a bunch of dirt in the air that was settling, but in front of him, Kidist was able to make out Lance. He stood with one hand out of his pocket and raised. Just past Lance, was the Demon.

This brute was really short and stubby. It had teal and scale-like skin, along with really short arms and beefy legs, almost like a T-rex. It had a mouth full of razor-sharp teeth, more than you can count with a nasty saliva-type substance dripping down its face. It had 4 eyes, a pair which were fairly large, and a smaller pair just above the first. While this Demon wasn't by any means the scariest looking, it was an eye sore.

Kidist quickly put together that Lance stepped in, using his ability to create a point-blank explosion at the demon. Completely stopping the beast in its tracks. While the blast did damage to the beast, ruffing up its already hideous face, it by no means was a blast that Lance put little to no effort into.

The brute was stunned in place, trying to recover from Lance's attack. Lance on the other hand turned away from the demon completely, not fearing it one bit, and now faced Kidist.

"What the hell was that," Lance said, deadpanning Kidist who quickly looked back to their phone which was still vibrating.

"I...got distracted," Kidist said, staring down at his phone which was still ringing and still had his full attention.

"Yeah no shit, you almost got your face eaten off by that thing," Lance said, pointing back to the abomination which was still trying to recover.

"Do you think you could exorcise this one?" Kidist asked immediately after Lance was done speaking. Kidist finally looks up from his phone and at Lance.

"Kid the whole point we came here was so that-" Lance started, he was slightly confused as normally Kidist is very focused when fighting and takes his training very seriously. But Lance was cut off by an urgent Kidist.

"I know, I know, but I just really need to take this call" Kidist exclaimed to Lance, him feeling the urgent need to answer his phone.

Lance let out a small sigh before responding, "Fine" Lance said turning around and back to facing the Brute demon. Who has almost recovered from Lance's blast.

"I guess I deserve to have a bit of fun" Lance proclaimed as he took a few steps closer to the Demon, but Kidist stopped listening after "Fine."

Kidist stepped away from the path where Lance and the Brute were, he now stood up against a tree just a few steps away.

Kidist took a deep breath before pressing the accept button.

"H-hey Ivy," Kidist said, his voice a bit shaky and he let out an accidental stutter.

"Hey kid, are you doing anything right now?" Ivy said, her voice soft and gentle and instantly reminding Kidist just how beautiful she is. Though it did have a hint of sadness to it, which Kid immediately noticed.

"Um, r-right now? No, I'm not up to much of-" Kidist started, him letting out another accidental stutter. He didn't know why he was nervous, but he didn't even have time to think about the stutter as he was cut off mid-sentence by yet another blast.

Lance landed another hit on the demon, this explosion being even louder than the last, and very audible over the phone.

Kidist slightly tensed up from the sudden loud sound but it didn't startle him as much, though he was less worried about Lance and the demon and more so about Ivy and the fact she heard the blast.

"What was that??" Ivy exclaimed loudly in response to the loud explosion, which was a normal response. But Kidist wished Ivy would've just pretended she didn't hear anything as he can't exactly just tell her what it was.

"Oh, that? I just dropped something is all babe. But what's up?" Kidist replied, trying to quickly brush it off and move on.

Ivy was silent for a few seconds, and before she could even reply the sound of another explosion just as loud as the last echoed through the forest. Kidist winced in distress at the blast, Kid not even wanting to imagine what was going through Ivy's head.

Eventually, though, Ivy let out a sigh before speaking.

"Listen Kid we need to talk" Ivy stated, to which cold chills were shot through Kid's body. That cold chill, the fear of a "talk" was worse to Kidist than any Demon's presence.

Well maybe not any demon, trying to be anywhere near Imani when he isn't masking his presence is mentally draining for Kidist as it's a literal fight for Kid's sanity.

"Talk? Yeah, of course. What do you wanna talk about" Kidist said trying to keep his cool, though his voice was now trembling even worse than when the call started.

"I think it would be best if we talk in person" Ivy insisted which absolutely did not in any way help with Kid's nerves.

Some time went by, Kidist not saying anything as he tried to process and prepare what he could feel was coming.

"Kid?" Ivy questioned the silence that came from the phone, snapping Kid back into reality.

"No yeah, I'm here. Um, I'll be at your place in 10." Kid replied, his voice still shaky but now low.

"I'll see u soon Kid," Ivy said simply before hanging up the phone. Kidist stood in shock next to the large oak tree just off the forest's path.

Though Kidist didn't even have a chance to collect his thoughts before a third explosion roared through the forest. This one was the final and loudest as Kidist looked over to find Lance standing with the demon's soul in his hand, not a mark on him.

Lance dropped the soul on the ground before turning and walking over towards Kid, crushing the soul underneath his shoe as he took the first step. Another satisfying 'crunch' sound screamed from under his foot.

"Turns out that brute wasn't as strong as I originally thought, so it wasn't really that fun. Anyways you ready to get the hell out of here and get back to base?" Lance said once he had got to Kid.

"Actually I have something I need to do," Kidist said to Lance, who just stared at him for a second. Lance studied Kid's face, him squinting his eyes a bit which made Kidist slightly nervous as he awaited the downpour of questions.

"Alright," Lance said simply as he shrugged his shoulders a bit, which took Kid by surprise. If it was anyone else they would've insisted on following Kidist to ensure his safety, or at least inquire a bit more as to what he needs to do.

"That's it?" Kid asked a bit confused, still slightly shocked with how easily Lance was just gonna let him go.

"Well yeah, Kai's a bit too hard on you about your whereabouts and safety and stuff, you can look out for yourself," Lance said stating his opinion on how strict Lakai is when it comes to Kid. Though Kai's only like that because he knows how important Kid is. Both in general, and specifically towards Imani.

"That and I was getting tired of babysitting," Lance says, revealing his true reasoning as he turned away from Kid and started to walk away.

"Just don't do anything stupid like dying or end up in hell."

"Oh, and make sure you're back before Lakai notices you're gone for too long, I would hate to have to hear his mouth," Lance says slightly rolling his eyes and shaking his head as he continued to walk down the path getting farther away from Kid.

"Got it. I won't be any longer than an hour!" Kid shouted to Lance who was now far down the path. He only raised a thumbs up to Kid before returning his hand to the comfort of his pockets.

And just like that Lance had disappeared into the depths of the forest, leaving Kidist to his talk with Ivy.

Which Kid was still unexplainably scared of.

-𝑺𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆 2-

-𝑂𝑚𝑛𝑖𝑠𝑐𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑡-

Kidist stood in front of the door, breath shaky and a beautiful bouquet of blue and white flowers in hand.

He had traveled

Kid took a deep breath before knocking on Ivy's front door.

A couple of seconds passed prior to faint footsteps that could be heard approaching the door before the locks were fumbled with and the door was opened.

Behind it was Ivy, the only non-Exsilium-related thing that Kidist cared for.

Cared for wasn't even the proper term to explain the feelings Kidist felt for Ivy.

Infatuation is a better term.

While Kid isn't too tall himself, about 5'8, he had to look down at Ivy. Looking down at the 5'4 petite woman, with beautiful curly lush brown hair. Which complimented her butter smooth dark toned skin. She had light brown eyes, that were of a similar shade to her hair, and a small button nose that seemed to top off her face perfectly.

Kid took a second to take in Ivy, studying her perfect facial features. And while seeing her brought nothing but an absolute joy to Kid's soul, what didn't was the not-so-joyful facial expression Ivy had.

It had almost slipped Kid's mind when he saw Ivy, the fear he had for this "talk." But instantly all the nervous and scared emotions rushed back to Kidist. They all hit him at once and it made him feel nauseous.

Ivy glanced over at the flowers, her facial expression staying the same before she looked back towards kid.

She let out a small sigh before her face fell. She now displayed sadness, like she wasn't looking forward to what was coming either. But she turned away from Kid and walked into the apartment, silently inviting Kid to follow her. Which he did, closing the door behind him.

Kid followed her into the living room of the small single-roomed apartment. While Ivy was only a year older than Kidist, her being 17, she doesn't have the best relationship with her parents. Causing her to move out so young.

The two sat across from each other in her living room. The kid had placed the flowers on a vase that sat on Ivy's table. Kidist bought Ivy flowers every time the last ones died.

Silence filled the apartment as Kid awaited Ivy to say something. That nervous nausea only got worse as he looked down to the floor and anticipated her first words.

While Humans don't have a presence in the same sense that Demons do, Ivy's presence at this moment terrified Kidist.

"Are you cheating on me" Ivy accused, her first words being stern and stiff. A contrast to her normal soft and angelic tone.

"What!?" Kidist exclaimed in a tone of genuine shock. Kid doesn't want any other soul besides Ivy, and couldn't even fathom cheating on her. He was almost offended that she would think that of him.

"Well, what else do you expect me to think?" Ivy asked her tone now more on par with its normal soft-spoken ways. She couldn't keep up an angry front with Kid, though that's not to say she wasn't angry at the confusion and cluelessness that Kid has left her with.

"You're so secretive. You're constantly going ghost and just disappearing for hours on end. The weird noises and stuff in the background of your calls? You've never mentioned any family members or friends at all. For some reason, you don't go to school? Giving vague answers to simple questions. I mean for fucks sake I don't even know where u live." Ivy imparted, giving a very brief list of things that are suspicious around Kidist.

All these were very valid reasons for Ivy to be suspicious about Kidist, and he knew that. He knew that he'd been very secretive, and he knew that Ivy would bring it up eventually.

But he didn't expect Ivy to think he was cheating on her.

"I know that it all sounds very wrong, but Ivy I swear I am not cheating on you," Kidist said trying to clarify that he absolutely was not cheating on her.

"Then what is it? What big secret are you keeping from me?" Ivy pursued, not being satisfied with the simple response Kid gave her. Her comely eyes locked with Kids, she looked for an answer in his eyes. Trying to find anything to give an explanation for his behavior.

"If I tell you, you won't believe me." Kid sputtered, his voice now shaking and light as he looked away from Ivy. He racked his mind to try and come up with a way to explain everything to the woman he so desperately wanted to explain everything to.

"Well it's better than you telling me nothing at all," Ivy said. She was just ready for some answers, anything would be better than the thoughts she's been having of Kid with some other woman.

Kidist took a deep sigh. He wasn't only worried about Ivy not believing him, but what danger her believing him would bring.

Kid has been fighting with Exsilium quite literally his entire life. He knows firsthand just how dangerous it all is, especially being a human. Imani has warned Kidist many times how much danger he would be placing Ivy in if he explained his lifestyle to her.

And while Kid would never be able to forgive himself if something were to happen to Ivy, he hates that he's about to put her in harm's way in the first place. But Kid's confident in his power and confident in the fact that he will get stronger. Maybe too confident, but he believes he can protect her. He will train until he gets as strong as Imani in order to protect Ivy.

So with that, he made his decision.

"I"m fighting demons," Kidist said revealing his truth. His eyes immediately dashed to Ivy's in order to find some reaction, but he was met by a completely blank expression. Which quickly turned into one of utter confusion.

"Like...like spiritually? Or..." Ivy questioned, being completely confused with Kid and not knowing how to properly react.

"No, like literally. They're real physical beings, that I fight and kill." Kid said with a straight convincing face. A face so convincing that Ivy had a hard time thinking that he was lying, but she couldn't quite believe the nonsense either.

"Keep explaining because I'm lost," Ivy said simply, not being able to form any other response besides asking for more information.

"Okay...So Lucifer who's the king of demons-" Kid started before he was already abruptly cut off by Ivy who had a question.

"Wait, so the devils real too? Like he's a real person?" Ivy said trying to get a proper grasp on Kid's explanation. The revealing of the devil, or any spiritual being at all, being real was hard for Ivy to process.

"Yes, and he's really fucking strong. And really fucking scary. And his son, Donte, wants to turn earth into a second hell? But then this group of demons rebelled and formed a group called Exsilium. And they've been fighting in this war for earth for like two thousand-something years. And then I came along and apparently I'm super special in this war since I can manipulate light? So I've been fighting with Exsilium against all the other demons and I've been training to get stronger because apparently on some day I'm supposed to fight alongside Exsilium's leader Imani to help exorcise Donte and maybe his father. And it's kind of scary? I'm nowhere near strong enough to even stand in the same room as Donte, let alone Lucifer." Kidist exposed, his explanation turning into more of a rant towards the end as he talked about the insanity that was his life for the first time. And while it was only a very brief summary of everything, it was still a lot to take in.

Ivy didn't say anything at first, her mind trying to take the time to process the absolute dump of information Kid just unloaded on her. She wasn't upset at all that he told her all of that, she just needed to find out how to process all of that information in her mind.

"Kid I-" Ivy started, finally finding the words to say something and filling the silence that immediately fell after Kid's explanation, but before she could say anything she was promptly interrupted by the harsh sounds of the front door suddenly being kicked down.

Kidist immediately flew up out of his seat and rushed to stand in front of Ivy before turning to face the front door. He took a defensive stance as he quickly analyzed the front door and evaluated the situation.

He internally cursed himself for allowing a demon to sneak up on him like this, especially while he was with Ivy. He cursed himself as he didn't feel any presence at all, something he's supposed to be on constant feel for. But he was confused as even now that he was actively searching for some kind of presence, he came up empty-handed.

His confusion only grew as a huge group of humans quickly poured into the small apartment. All completely kitted out with multiple guns, knives, and other gadgets. All fitted in black SWAT military uniforms.

"WE HAVE YOU SURROUNDED, PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR AND GET DOWN ON YOUR KNEES NOW!" One of the swat members shouted loudly at Kidist who still stood in front of Ivy despite the massive amount of guns pointed at him.

"Kidist what the hell is going on!?" Ivy blurted in a shaky and loud tone.

Kid didn't reply, but instead just looked back at Ivy and the two locked eyes for only a split second before he looked back towards the men who surround him. During that split second, he could see the fear in her eyes.

He once again evaluated the situation, trying to think of the best move to make.

"PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR AND GET DOWN ON YOUR KNEES NOW!!!" The swat member yelled once again.

Even though Kid had no clue as to what was going on, who these guys were, or what they wanted with him. Kid had basically never interacted with another human besides Ivy. He knew that with Ivy here, and her already scared, he should keep things from getting physical.

While Ivy was his top concern, he also knew that supernatural abilities or not he was still a human at the end of the day and a bullet to the head would surely end his life.

So he obeyed. Putting his hands in the air and getting down on his knees.

Immediately 5 of the 15 or so swat members rushed up to Kidist, 3 standing in front of him still pointing their big guns directly at him, ready to put bullets in his head. The other 2 members went behind Kid. Takes his hands and places them into cuffs behind his back.

"Kidist what the fuck!!?" Ivy exclaimed for a second time, nothing else being able to come to her mind besides "What the actual fuck is happening right now."

To say a swat team busting into your apartment right after your boyfriend told you he's been fighting against the devil is bad timing would be a severe understatement.

But Kid didn't even have time to respond. Not that he has any kind of explanation as he's just as in the dark as Ivy at the whole thing. But before Kid could say anything in response to Ivy a swat member rushed up to him with a syringe containing some kind of weird liquid.

Kidist instantly knew what was about to happen. "Wait. No, you can't-" Kid started, trying to resist a bit but it was of no use due to the cuffs.

But his resistance was put to an end when the needle pierced the skin of his neck.

-𝑬𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝑺𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.4K 720 47
turning all genres gay Scfi horror obviously romance drama adventure
687K 13.6K 18
๐˜‹๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ. ๐˜”๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต...
913 43 14
โ˜ ๏ธŽ ๐“๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฑ๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž, ๐Œ๐ž๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ค๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ. ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ž๐ง๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๏ฟฝ...
2.8K 115 10
(๐”๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐‚๐Ž๐๐’๐“๐‘๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐) ๐™๐™ค๐™ก๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ!!! ๐™Š๐˜พ๐™จ!!! ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฉ๐™ž!!!