Forever Home ⭐️

By jenica1988

*~COMPLETE~* Chris Evans is in Savannha filming a movie when he has to visit a local animal shelter to film s... More

Filming Location
Hitting the Road
The Park
Being Spotted
Spending the Night
Home Sweet Home
The Evans Family
The Byers Family
Like Us
It's Out There
Michael, the Ex
Favorite Movie Revealed
Pictures
Date Night With The Past
All I Need
Alone
The Unexpected
Lies Add Up
Let Me Explain...Again
I'm Ready
Movie Time
Game Night
With Your Love I'm Not Alone
Forever Home

Trivia Night

682 40 2
By jenica1988

It had been a few days since Chris stayed the night and he was gone before I got grandma and grandpa up that morning. I was working on getting some things around the house cleaned up when the front door opened and my mom walked in.

"Hey, shouldn't you be getting ready?" Layla asked and I looked at the clock noticing it was 5 o'clock.

"Shit!" I said and ran upstairs. Chris and I were actually having our first real date. He wouldn't tell me what we were doing so I was flying blind on an outfit. I finally picked a short black dress the was flowy and had flowers all over it. I figured it would work for any kind of date. Once I finished my hair and make-up I heard the doorbell ring and I knew my mom would answer the door.

"She will be right down, she kind of forgot about your date." Layla said.

"Mom!" I yelled from upstairs as I heard her and Chris laugh.

"I'm that forgettable?" Chris asked as I walked down the stairs.

"Yep, no movie star status in this house." I said and Chris smiled seeing my outfit and smiled.

"You look beautiful." Chris said and I smiled as I walked up to him and gave him a small kiss.

"Ready to go?" Chris asked.

"Yep, let's go." I said and took his hand. I looked at my mom and smiled.

"Night." I said and she smiled.

"Have fun." She said and I smiled as we headed out. I grabbed my small bag by the door as we walked out. Chris smiled seeing it knowing we had talked about me staying the night at his place and I needed clothes for tomorrow. He took the bag and put it in the backseat of his car and the opened my car door.

"You sure you want to stay? Chris asked and I smiled at him.

"Absolutely." I said and Chris leaned in and passionately kissed me.

"Can we just go home now?" Chris asked and I laughed.

"You promised me a date night sir." I said and he groaned.

"Fine." Chris said. I got in the car and he shut my door. He then walked around and got in. We drove downtown to a bar and headed in. I looked around and then at Chris confused once I saw a sign.

"Disney trivia night?" I asked excited and he nodded with a huge smile.

"Also I have someone for you to meet." Chris said taking my hand and we head to a table with 2 guys sitting there.

"Scott..." Chris said getting his attention.

"Hey! You made it! Finally!" Scott said and Chris laughed as he hugged this guy and then the other guy that was with him.

"This her? The one everyone is telling me all about?" Scott asked pointing at me and I looked at Chris who sighed.

"Yes Scott this is Elise, my girlfriend. Elise, this is my brother and best friend Scott Evans and his boyfriend Steve." Chris said. I smiled as Scott hugged me and then I hugged Steve.

"So nice to finally meet you." I said and Scott nodded.

"What do you want to drink?" Chris asked.

"Whiskey sour please." I said and he gave me a small kiss and then looked at Scott.

"Be nice." Chris said and walked away to the bar.

"So you and my brother are serious?" Scott asked and I nodded with a smile.

"Yeah, we are." I said and he smiled.

"Good because he really likes you, the family loves you. I just met you and I love you." Scott said and I laughed.

"You don't even know anything about me." I said.

"He thinks he can read people." Steve said and I nodded as we laughed. Chris came back with the drinks and the trivia cards to answer on.

"You a Disney freak like Chris?" Scott asked. I smiled.

"I'm a BIG Disney fan." Chris said and I laughed.

"I grew up on Disney, I got this." I said and Chris smiled.

"Are you competitive?" Steve asked and I nodded vigorously.

"Extremely." I said.

"Oh she will be fun on family game nights." Scott said and Chris smiled.

"Which we need to plan." Chris said and everyone nodded.

🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺

We were about an hour into trivia night and we were neck and neck with another team for top spot.

"Okay next question: What are the dwarfs name is Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs?"

"I know this one!" Chris and I said together and Scott laughed.

"Okay what are they?" Scott asked me.

"Dopey, Happy, Sleepy, Sneezy, Bashful, Doc and Grumpy." I said and Chris nodded as I wrote it down and turned it in on the card to the collector. Chris kissed my cheek.

"I found myself a Disney chick but its scary how much more she knows than me." Chris said and I laughed and laid my head on his shoulder then leaned up to his ear.

"I can make it up to you tonight..." I trailed off and he groaned.

"You promise?" Chris asked and I nodded.

"Okay no sex talk on Disney night!" Chris said and we started laughing.

"Okay top teams are still tied. This will be the tie breaker question: What is the name of Pixar's Lamp mascot?"

I sat looking in shock and everyone was looking at me.

"I have no clue..." I said and Scott looked at me in shock.

"You have known almost everything." Scott said and I sighed.

"I know! I have no clue!" I said and Chris chuckled and wrote down the answer handing the card to the collector and we all looked at him panicked.

"Christopher!" I said and hit his arm.

"Calm down, I got it." Chris said and we all looked panicked at the went over the answers.

"The winner is...The Lady and the Champs!" The MC announced which was out team name. I hugged Scott and Steve and then passionately kissed Chris as Scott went up and get the stupid little trophy. We soon left the bar and we laughing the whole way out.

"Oh come on I think I deserve it! I answered most of the questions." I said and Scott laughed.

"She makes valid point." Chris said and Steve nodded in agreement and Scott slightly pouted.

"But why don't you hold on to it for me Scott, I got no place for it right now." I said and Scott got excited

"Thank you!" Scott said and kissed my cheek and I smiled.

"Chris, can we talk?" Scott said and he nodded taking him off to the side and I stood there with Steve.

"They are talking about me aren't they?" I asked and Steve laughed but nodded.

"They are but don't worry, Scott loves you, I do too." Steve said and I smiled. They quickly came back and I smiled.

"Ready to go?" Chris asked and I nodded. I hugged Scott and kissed his cheek.

"It was lovely to meet you Elise and we will do this again soon." Scott said and I nodded. I took Chris's hand and we headed to his car. He pinned me against the car door once we got there and I moaned as he passionately kissed me.

"God I need to get you home." Chris said running his lips against mine once we broke apart and I gently bit his bottom lip.

"Then we should probably go..." I said and he opened my car door quickly and we quickly got in the car heading to Chris's house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 909 16
*~COMPLETE~* When Chris Evans assistant isn't able to go with him to the latest movie premieres he has, who does she call? Her sister, of course! Ror...
32.7K 1.8K 18
As she films the Barbie movie alongside Scott Evans, the last thing that Camden Myles expects is to find the 'Ken' to her Barbie - except for the sma...
27.8K 1K 12
Chris Evans is a former actor, now director and America's favorite girl dad. Since raising his girls on his own and after a nasty divorce with his ex...
55K 2.4K 23
*~COMPLETE~* Skylar and her 16-year-old son Chase move from New York to Boston after tragedy struck their family, they just needed a fresh start. Af...