Just This Once

By rosegoldphonecase

On a trip to the mall, Justin goes shopping with his girlfriend Jess as she finds an outfit for an upcoming p... More

"Turn around, let me see"

"Are you ready for some dress up?"

10.9K 24 6
By rosegoldphonecase

"A few more places?" I reluctantly asked.

"Yeah, I wanna check out H&M and Zara and then we'll head home." said Jess.

"Alright well I might head to the food court and chill while you finish up."

"Don't you wanna help me pick some other outfits?" she said with a small grin, as she pulled me close to her. She ran her finger down my chest stopping right above my hips and brought her waist close to mine.

"I guess . . . I guess I could give you my opinion . . ." I whispered. 

"Great. Let's take this outfit off, but leave the panties on for now." she said as she left the change room.

Dressed up in a crop top and skirt, my girlfriend's lingerie, I . . . didn't know what to think. Part of me was embarrassed. I wouldn't want anyone from school to catch me dead in this outfit. But at the same time, I feel like I was exploring a deep-seated curiosity that I've always had. But enough with that thinking - I guess we have more places to go.

I pulled the crop top off, unhooked the bra, and put my shirt back on.

The skirt came off, but the green panties stayed on, and I put my pants over top.

Feeling my pants ride up against my bulge was thrilling. It was a softer feeling than I'm used to, and the panties grew a little bit tighter as i zipped up my jeans.

I stuffed the bra back into Jess' backpack, and brought the top and skirt out to the register. The attendant wasn't quite sure what to make of the fact that it was me who brought it out. At first she seemed confused, but shrugged it off pretty quick once she scanned everything.

We left Brandy, and made our way over to Zara. 

Jess looked around for a few minutes before she came upon the first top that piqued her interest. "Oooo this one's cute!" she said as she held up a sequinned busty crop.

"Isn't it a little small?" I asked. Jess looked at it for a second, and then held it up to sit on my chest.

"Whoa, whoa." I said as I took a step back. I pulled Jess aside.

"We're in the middle of a busy store. I don't want other guys seeing my girlfriend hold this top up to my chest like I'm gonna wear it."

"But... you are gonna wear it for me. Right?"
"Yeah. But not here." I said quietly.

"You're right. I should've asked you."
"Yeah, you should've."

Jess grabbed it off the hanger. "All right, well let's keep looking around."

She picked up a few more items to try on. She disappeared for a few minutes while I was left alone, so I pretended to look at the guys stuff while I frantically scanned the store for her.

My eyes finally met with hers as she quickly walked toward me, reached out to grab my hand, and pulled me along with her to the changing room.

With a flourish she shut the curtain behind her, and turned around to face me.

"Are you ready for some dress up?" she asked with a smile.

I stared at her for a second. My girlfriend looked so excited, and although I was hesitant to make this become a thing in our relationship, I know that if I indulge her just this once we won't ever have to do this again. I pulled her close to me.

"Let's play dress up" I playfully whispered in her ear.

"Great, strip down for me."

I once again pulled my clothes off down to the remaining green panties, as I stood near naked in this Zara dressing room.

"Alright so I have a few new things for you to try. I wanted to build an entire ensemble for this outfit. So take the panties off." 

I followed what my girlfriend said. A rush of thoughts came into my head for what the next outfit could be. She handed me a matching bra and panty set, made with red satin. I ran my hands along the material and it was incredibly soft to touch. 

"Put these on."

I raced to remove the green panties, and pulled the red panties up until they were snug around my waist. My girlfriend helped me do up the bra and turned me around. This dressing room had a mirror in it. 

Gazing upon my reflection, I let out a small giggle. 
This was ridiculous, wasn't it? This boy in female lingerie that his girlfriend coaxed him into wearing. This would obviously remain a secret for the rest of my life, and I'm sure that we'll never speak of this again. But right now, in this moment, a sense of danger came across me that gave me a sensational feeling. I would've never done this by myself, but if it's what Jess wants for now - I'm not going to say no.

"Justin."

I snapped out of a small trance.

"Did you hear what I said? You seem like you're... in a daze."

"Just thinking." I replied.

"Well we still have a whole outfit to try on!"

"Right. What else am I wearing?" I asked.

"Here."

She handed me the sequinned top that she held up on me earlier, and also a skimpy jean pleated skirt that looked like it would barely hit the bottom of my crotch.

"Babe, this is . . . kind of revealing, don't you think?"

"Justin you're already in lingerie, I think you can handle a crop and a mini skirt."

"Ugh, fine. But this is the last outfit, right?"

"One more after this."

I didn't want her to think it was gonna be that easy to convince me, so I gave her an offer.

"If I try one one more outfit, you have to hook up with me in here while I'm dressed like this."

"Done." she said quickly.

I get what I want, she gets what she wants. I might just be the luckiest guy in this Zara.

I raised my hands above my head as she pulled the shimmering top over me. 

"Here, let me put these in the cups of the bra."

Jess had pulled some scrunchies out of a bowl by the front counter. She carefully stuffed a few in each cup and tried to smooth out the texture.

"Look at your boobs! They almost look real!" she laughed as she gazed upon me in this silly little get up.

She pulled the skirt up to sit on my hips. This was definitely the coldest I've ever been. No wonder Jess is always stealing my hoodies and sweatpants when she's over at my house. Girls clothing barely keeps you warm.

"Well mister, I think you look pretty damn good in this. I'm sold."
"Your turn to hold up your end of the bargain" I whispered in her ear as I started sucking on it.

"Whatever you say, baby." 

Jess quickly grabbed onto my waist and rammed into me, as she sat me down on the small stool in the dressing room.

She straddled over top of me, as her hands gripped around the back of my head. 

We made out for what felt like forever. She pressed her hands up against my chest as she kissed up and down my neck, eventually leading down my now barren chest. Her hands crept from my chest, to my midriff. She slowly led her hands around to my back and lifted my skirt up in the back as she held onto my ass-cheeks. She grabbed each one and gave them a squeeze as a jolt of electricity shot through my body.

"You're so hot." she said as quietly as possible, so the other people in the changing room wouldn't hear.

Things got heated as the minutes passed, and she pushed me up against the wall and held my hands above my head. She knocked a few hangers down from the wall to the ground, causing a loud clatter.

knock. knock. knock.

"Is everything alright in there?" rung a female voice from outside.

My heart was beating fast.

I'm being pinned by a girl while I'm wearing a full set of lingerie and a scantily clad outfit. If anyone was to come into this dressing room, I'd be so embarrassed.

"We're fine" Jess said slightly out of breath.

"Let me know if you need any sizes." the employee called out.

Phew. Crisis averted.

"Maybe we can take this back to my place." Jess said to me, still pinned.

"Yeah, this might be a little too dangerous for me." I chuckled. 

"I'll just pick a few more things up, and bring them home for some more... fun. After all, you still have your end of the bargain to hold up."

I stripped back down and put my boy clothes back on. 

I stepped out of the changing room and waited outside the store for Jess to finish the rest of her shopping. After all, it was her who needed an outfit for the party this weekend. 

She came out of the store with a big grin on her face, and six bags clutched in her hands.

"Woah" I said, "I thought you were just picking up one outfit for this party?"

"Oh I already had my outfit picked out yesterday."

"So . . . why the bags?"

Jess smirked.

"I think you know exactly what we're doing this weekend."

TO BE CONTINUED <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 292K 106
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
864K 72K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
264K 25.7K 62
Ryan and Aaruhi The story of two innocent hearts and their pious love. The story of one sided love. The story of heartbreak. The story of longing a...
284K 32.7K 82
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. πŸ”₯❀️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...