Red hood

By izumomolover25

As UA had parents teacher conferences Nezu wanted to bring out the surprise to his students and it happens to... More

Bio
Izuku tattos and scars and personal things
Izumomo date
Tormentors vs Redhood
Taken
Momo baby shower
Birth and unexpected guess(kinda short)
Next book poll (ends)
Next book
Epilogue

Meeting redhood

7.1K 89 64
By izumomolover25

UA are having a parent teacher conference and everyone parents were there and that they were having a good time that was until Shoo came and asked the Yaoyurzu family.

Shoto: sir Ma'am I would like to ask your daughter hand if marriage if you don't mind.

Loid:(this little shit again)*sighs* as a matter of fact I do mind

As everyone looked at the Yaoyurzu family and was curious of why he mind of Shoto marrying Momo and it made Mina mad.

Mina: but sir him and your daughter are a great couple.

Yor: not everything doesn't have to seem great or perfect and I actually agree with my husband on this one what makes you so great other then being the #2 hero son huh I got to say I'm not impressed.

Momo: that's what I've been telling him every time when he comes to me.

Endeavor: but is their anyway for you to see that he's not a bad person?

Momo: oh can you go back in time to safe a person who was misdiagnosed as quirkless and was very close to killing them.

As Shoto and Endeavor wide eyed along with the rest and for some reason Shoto got aggressive which made Loid got in front of him and got Endeavor got involved.

Endeavor: listen Loid you better give your daughter to us or else.

Loid: or else what exactly Mr.#2 you are already showing everyone your true colors.

As he forgot and looked around and everyone was looking at him and he sighted defeat.

Endeavor: you will pay for not giving us your daughter one day you will fall to us Yaoyurzu family your daughter will be our

As a bullet fly past Endeavor and everyone had to blink a few times to see that a guy is behind Loid with a red mask and a redhood on his head.

Loid: I got to say I'll watch what you say Endeavor o can press charges on you and your son for what your doing if I was you and your fucked up friends I'll leave me and my family alone and trust me your ranking won't save you because I'll have ways to get your sorry flaming ass out of here and I don't care about about what the public say about you being the #2 hero.

As Endeavor and Shoto backed off for now and grunted with anger.

Loid: thank you Redhood for your work so far how was America?

Redhood: it was good

Momo: the scar

Mina: wait hold on is he the famous Redhood that out crooks and villains and also a billionaire.

Redhood: why yes I am I didn't know that I was quite famous in Japan.

Tenya: no your not your a villain that just carry guns around like your a hero.

Redhood: oh please like you know what a hero is I heard that you tried to take revenge on Stain for what he did to your brother your not being very hero like.

Aizawa: he's not wrong and besides he got immunity from the law to take care of sex trafficking kidnapping and much more I'll say he's more of a hero to me and every hero here except your sonic rip off having ass.

Tanya: but sir he broke the law.

Momo:*hold his hand* and that is?

Iida twins: Yaomomo get away from him he's a villain.

Momo: like you........ you are the main villains here.

Inko: what do you mean we are the main villains here we did nothing wrong.

Loid: ok then Redhood Aka Izuku Todd show them how you look.

As he did his tormentors were shocked to see that he is alive.

Izuku: hello there fuckers you miss me? Actually don't answer that you don't I'm glad that I'm away from that hell hole and trust me I hate you all literally and you better be glad I didn't kill you Endeavor.

Tanya: IZUKU WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS WHU ARE YOU THE REDHOOD AND HOLDING HANDS WITH A SLUT THAT DOESNT DESERVE YOUR LOVE.

Katusmi: that's right come here now and kiss our feet and say your sorry you damn deku.

Izumi: please Oni-Chan

Izuku:*kiss Momo hand* no I'm good I'm in a better life and besides why would I do that and I'm gonna get more pain and get a scar on my other side of my face.

As they look down Izuku turns to Loid and Yor.

Izuku: Sir Ma'am May I have your daughter hand of marriage I promise you that she will have a wonderful life with me.

Yor: will we be having Grandchildren?

Momo: MOOMMM

Izuku:*chuckles* that's only up to her to have children I will never force her to have children.

Shoto and Katuski and Tenya: LISTEN HERE DEKU SURRENDER OF BEING THIS DAMN REDHOOD AND BE A HOUSE HUSBAND TO THW GIRLS AND GET RID OF YAOYURZU.

As Izuku pulled out his gun and shot all 3 of the boys nuts making them go down in pain while their parents going to their son.

Inko: son hat was uncalled for.

Izuku: so is kicking out and branding a boy who always get his ass beat is called for all because he wanted to be a hero grow up coach roach we are adults here. I'm a anit-hero now not those weak ass hero's who abuse their power to the weak and by the way guess what my quirk is?

Katuski: must be weak.

Izuku: wrong it's called super solider it's actually better then those quirks that All might and AFO have.

As All might wide eyed that Izuku knows about the OFA and AFO.

All might: h-how do you know?

Izuku: come on now you really think I'm not gonna know about that stupid ass quirk you people are ridiculous come on my queen let me take you out tonight and also here.

As he pulls out a ring the girls wanted to stop him from putting the ring on her finger and they got held back.

Mono: Izu this ring is so beautiful

Izuku: thing is your more beautiful then the ring itself.

Momo:*blushing* I-Izu stop it.

As they kissed most of the girls except for his tormentors squealed in excitement that Momo find the man of her life.

Mina: this ship is much better then her dating Todoroki I ship it 10/10.

Loid: y'all too take care.

Izumomo: thank you we will

As they walk away Izuku stopped next to Inko and said something that she wasn't expecting to hear.

Izuku: I know who my real father is Jason Todd if it wasn't for him I would've died like Izumi to me.

As she wide eyed that Izumi said that and she looked at her which confused her.

Inko: HOW COULD TOU TELL YOUR BROTHER TO DIE ITS TOUR FAULT THAT HE LIKE THAT.

Izumi: don't put the blame on me you 2 were also in on it and besides you branded him anyways so I'm not at fault.

As they left to go on their date the family got into a argument and the 2 had a good time and all 3 of the boys decided to challenge him.

That's it for this chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.7K 473 6
Izuku Yagi, Katsuki Bakugo, and Shoto Todoroki once had great lives, but then they were diagnosed quirkless. Their parents completely neglected them...
18.2K 638 46
Some fanarts and arts from Stoic: Twisted wonderland x giyuu! Reader And some random arts ( Instagram: allisonshion52 ) ⚠️ don't repost/copy my art w...
34.9K 953 41
The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches...and the Dark Lord shall mark him as his equal but he shall have power the Dark Lord kno...
632K 32K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...