The children who lived, Fough...

By Moldyvoldytoes420

||ONGOING|| 1976, the year that changed the Maurders and so life. What will happen when a note suddenly appea... More

Author's note
NEW BOOK (s)
Cast
Prologue
FIRST YEAR: THE SORCERER'S STONE
Chapter One
chapter two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter six
Chapter Seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter evelen
Chapter Twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter 16
SECOND YEAR; THE CHAMBER OF SECERETS
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
THIRD YEAR; THE PRISONER OF AZKABAN
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty-six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Fourty-Two
Chapter Fourty Three
Chapter Forty-four
FOURTH YEAR; THE GOBLET OF FIRE
Chapter Fourty-Five
Chapter Fourty Six
Chapter Fourty Seven
Chapter fourty eight
Chapter forty-nine
Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty one
Chapter Fifty two
Chapter fifty three
Chapter fifty-four
Chapter fifty five
Chapter fifty six
Chapter fity seven
FIFTH YEAR: THE ORDER OF PHEONIX
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty-nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty one

Chapter Thirty Nine

4.5K 135 36
By Moldyvoldytoes420

Hogsmeade

[The screen changes to show Harry and Primrose in front of the statue of the one-eyed witch.]

Primrose gazed at the statue confused, "What were we supposed to do again?"

Harry pulled out the map again and saw to his astonishment, that a new ink figure had appeared upon it, labeled Harry Potter and next to him labeled Primrose Potter. This figure was standing exactly where the real Harry and Primrose were standing, about halfway down the third-floor corridor.

Regulus shakes his head, "I still can't believe my idiot brother and his friends made that."

Harry watched carefully. His little Ink self appeared to be tapping the witch with his minute wand. Harry quickly took out his real wand and tapped the statue. Nothing happened. He looked back at the map. The tiniest speech bubble had appeared next to his figure. The word inside said, "Dissendium."

"Dissendium!" Harry whispered, tapping the stone witch again.

At once, the statue's hump opened wide enough to admit a fairly thin person. Harry glanced quickly up and down the corridor, then tucked the map away again, hoisted himself into the hole headfirst, and pushed himself forward, Primrose followed in suit.

"They shouldn't be doing this, it's not safe!" Molly argued

"Now this is bloody awesome!"

"Rosie shush!"

"My bad."

[A few minutes later Harry and Primrose are in a cellar, which was full of wooden crates and boxes.]

The twins crept slowly toward the wooden staircase that led upstairs. Voices were heard, not to mention the tinkle of a bell and the opening and shutting of a door.

Suddenly a door nearby opened; somebody was about to come downstairs.

"And get another box of Jelly Slugs, dear, they've nearly cleaned us out—" said a woman's voice.

A pair of feet was coming down the staircase. Primrose quickly dragged her brother down to hide behind an enormous crate and waited for the footsteps to pass. A man was shifting boxes against the opposite wall.

They might not get another chance, very silently primrose gives her brother a look before they dodged out from the hiding place and climbed up the stairs.

Harry looked back seeing an enormous backside and shiny bald head, buried in a box. They reached the door at the top of the stairs and slipped through it, they found themselves behind the counter of Honey-dukes. The twins ducked and crept sideways, and then straightened up.

James let out an excited shriek, his bambi and mini prongs are actually in hogsmade.

Honeydukes was so crowded with Hogwarts students that no one looked twice at Primrose and Harry. They edged among them, looking around, and suppressed a laugh as they imagined the look that would spread over Dudley's piggy face if he could see where Harry and Primrose were now.

There were shelves upon shelves of the most succulent-looking sweets imaginable.

Evan rubbed his stomach, "When is the next trip?"

"Not for a while, We just started the year,"

Harry squeezed himself through a crowd of sixth years and saw a sign hanging in the farthest corner of the shop (UNUSUAL TASTES). Ron and Hermione were standing underneath it, examining a tray of blood-flavored lollipops. Harry and Primrose sneaked up behind them.

"Ugh, no, Harry won't want one of those, they're for vampires, I expect," Hermione was saying.

Dorcas crossed her arms, "Maybe he's a vampire."

"How about these?" said Ron, shoving a jar of Cockroach Clusters under Hermione's nose.

"Definitely not," said both Primrose and Harry. Ron nearly dropped the jar.

"Harry! primrose!" squealed Hermione. "What are you doing here? How—how did you—?"

"Magic"

"Wow!" said Ron, looking very impressed, "you've learned to Apparate!"

Primrose gave Ron a look like he was stupid. "No you blithering idiot!"

"Gosh, Lily I am obsessed with your daughter."

"'Course we haven't," said Harry. He dropped his voice so that none of the sixth years could hear him and told them all about the Marauder's Map.

"How come Fred and George never gave it to me!" said Ron, outraged. "I'm their brother!"

"They didn't tell me either! I helped them with so many pranks, the nerve of them."

"But Harry and Primrose aren't going to keep it!" said Hermione, as though the idea were ludicrous. "They're  going to hand it into Professor McGonagall, aren't you?"

"No!" The Marauders shrieked

Professor Mcgongall, Lily and Euphemia gave them all stern looks.

"No, I'm not!" said the twins.

"Why would you think that!?" Now primrose was staring at Hermione like she was crazy.

"She probably is crazy."

"Are you mad?" said Ron, goggling at Hermione. "Hand in something that good?"

"If I hand it in, I'll have to say where I got it! Filch would know Fred and George had nicked it!"

"But what about Sirius Black?" Hermione hissed. "He could be using one of the passages on that map to get into the castle! The teachers have got to know!"

Sirius's smile dropped at the reminder of what was going on.

Primrose threw her hands up, "Screw Sirius Black!"

Rabastan made a face.

Regulus looked grossed out, "Not like that you dirty minded prev!"

"He can't be getting in through a passage," said Harry quickly.

Primrose looked away from the candy to her brother, "unless he knew it was there..."

What if Black did know the passage was there? Ron, however, cleared his throat significantly and pointed to a notice pasted on the inside of the sweetshop door. Saying that dementors will be patrolling the streets of Hogsmeade every night after sundown.

"See?" said Ron quietly. "I'd like to see Black try and break into Honeydukes with dementors swarming all over the village. Anyway, Hermione, the Honeydukes owners would hear a break-in, wouldn't they? They live over the shop!"

"Yes, but—" Hermoine seemed to be struggling to find another problem. "Look, Harry and Primrose still shouldn't be coming into Hogsmeade. They haven't got a signed form! If anyone finds out, they'll be in so much trouble! And it's not nightfall yet -- what if Sirius Black turns up today? Now?"

"Ugh what a party pooper,"  Marlene quibbled.

"He'd have a job spotting them in this," said Ron, nodding through the mullioned windows at the thick, swirling snow. "Come on, Hermione, it's Christmas. Harry and Primrose deserve a break."

Hermione bit her lip, looking extremely worried.

"Are you going to report me?" The twins asked her, grinning.

"Oh, of course not but honestly, Harry—"

Primrose cut her off clapping her hands together, "Great now that all that's settled let's go check out the shrieking shack!"

[the screen switches to show the four of them standing in front of a weird old looking shack]

"It's meant to be the most haunted building in Britain. Did I mention that?" Primrose says excitedly.

Ron gulps and nods, "Twice."

"Should we move a bit closer?"

"Huh? Oh... All right..."

They all move closer before a voice is heard, making them stop. Primrose and Harry quickly slip under the invisible cloak.

"Well, well. Look who's here. Are you two shopping for your dream home? Seems a bit grand for you, Weasel-Bee. Don't your family all sleep in one room?"

"Ugh it's malfoys evil spawn." Sirius grumbled

Narcissa glared over at her disowned cousin, "Aren't you on the run for the murder of your best friend?"

That got Sirius to shut up.

Primrose sneers, "Oh he is so getting it later."

"Shut your mouth, Malfoy."

Draco clucks his tongue, "Now that's not very friendly. Boys, I think we're going to have to teach Weasel-Bee to respect his
superiors."

"He better not mean himself."

Andromeda shivered, "It's so werid how he's actually like Lucius."

"Shut up, you mudblood lov—"

Lucius was cut off by Narcissa very pointed heel digging into his foot.

Hermione let's out a harsh chuckle, "Hope you don't mean yourself."

Malfoy's eyes shift and regard Hermione with disgust. "How dare you speak to me, you filthy, little mud—"

A snowball hits Draco on the side of his face.

Draco Splutters, "Who did that!" He
glances about in confusion, when he gets hit again.

Hermione and Ron try to hide their smile.

"Well, don't just stand there!"

Crabbe and Goyle start for Ron and Hermione when their knees go out and they fall headfirst into the snow. Draco begins to back away fearfully, eying the mist.

"Cowards."

"Wait a minute, there's something out here—Aaaaaaahhhh!!!"

Draco's Ski Mask is pulled over his eyes, he's spun about, given a Rough Kick to the ass, and sent stumbling over the rise and out of sight. Instantly, Crabbe and Goyle join him.

The great hall burst out into laughter, except for a few.

Ron and Hermione stand frozen, watching them leave before they double over in laughter.

The Invisibility Cloak drops revealing harry and primrose Grinning.

"Bloody hell, Harry, Primrose! That was hilarious!"

Primrose smirks, "Oh I know."

[The screen shows the quadrant in a pub. It was extremely crowded, noisy, warm, and smoky. A curvy sort of woman with a pretty face was serving a bunch of rowdy warlocks up at the bar.]

"That's Madam Rosmerta," said Ron. "I'll get the drinks, shall I?" he added, going slightly red.

Primrose turned away, grinning. She was so gonna use that on him later.

The twins and Hermione made their way to the back of the room, there was a small, vacant table between the window and a Christmas tree, which stood next to the fireplace. Ron came back five minutes
later, carrying four foaming tankards of hot butterbeer.

"Merry Christmas!" he said happily, raising his tankard.

The twins quickly began to scoff down their drink.

A sudden breeze ruffled Harry's hair. The door of the Three Broomsticks had opened again. Harry looked over the rim of his tankard and choked causing primrose to look over to what he was looking at, causing her to choke also.

"Great just great."

"I swear nothing can go right for these kids," Rodolphus complained

Professors McGonagall and Flitwick had just entered the pub with a flurry of snowflakes, shortly followed by Hagrid, who was deep in conversation with Cornelius Fudge, The Minister of Magic.

In an instant, Ron and Hermione had both placed their hands on the top of the twin's heads and forced them off their stool and under the table. Dripping with butterbeer and crouching out of sight, the twins clutched their empty cups and watched the teachers' and Fudge's feet move toward the bar, pause, then turn and walk right toward them.

Somewhere above the twins, Hermione whispered, "Mobiliarbus!"

The Christmas tree beside their table rose a few inches off the ground, drifted sideways, and landed with a soft thump right in front of their table, hiding them from view. Staring through the dense lower branches.

Lily nods her head in approval, "Smart thinking."

Rosmerta hurried over to their table to hand out everyone's drinks, "A small gilly water—"

"She hasn't aged at all," Sirius smirked, causing a pissed off Remus to kick him.

"Mine," said Professor McGonagall.
"Four pints of mulled mead—"

"Ta, Rosmerta," said Hagrid.

"A cherry syrup and soda with ice and umbrella—"

"Mmm!" said Professor Flitwick, smacking his lips.

"So you'll be the red currant rum, Minister."

"Thank you, Rosmerta, m'dear," said Fudge. "Lovely to see you again, I must say. Have one yourself, won't you? Come and join us...."

"Well, thank you very much, Minister."

Harry and Primrose watched the glittering heels march away and back again. Harry's heart was pounding uncomfortably in his throat, primrose gripped his hand tightly.

"So, what brings you to this neck of the woods, Minister?" came Madam Rosmerta's voice as she sat down.

Fudge's thick body twisted in his chair as he double-checked for eavesdroppers. Then he said in a quiet voice, "What else, m'dear, but Sirius Black? I daresay you heard what happened up at the school at Halloween?"

"I did hear a rumor," admitted Madam Rosmerta.

"Did you tell the whole pub, Hagrid?" said Professor McGonagall exasperatedly.

"Do you think Blacks still in the area, Minister?" whispered Madam Rosmerta.

"I'm sure of it," said Fudge shortly.

"You know that the dementors have searched the whole village twice?" said Madam Rosmerta, a slight edge to her voice. "Scared all my customers away... It's very bad for business, Minister."

"Rosmerta, dear, I don't like them any more than you do," said Fudge uncomfortably. "Necessary precaution... unfortunate, but there YOU are... I've just met some of them. They're in a fury against Dumbledore -- he won't let them inside the castle grounds."

"I should think not," said Professor McGonagall sharply. "How are we supposed to teach with those horrors floating around?"

"Hear, hear!" squeaked tiny Professor Flitwick, whose feet were dangling a foot from the ground.

"All the same," demurred Fudge, "they are here to protect you all from something much worse... We all know what Black's capable of..."

Sirius was trying to keep it together.

"Do you know, I still have trouble believing it," said Madam Rosmerta thoughtfully. "Of all the people to go over to the Dark Side, Sirius Black was the last I'd have thought... I mean, I remember him when he was a boy at Hogwarts. If you'd told me then what he was going to become, I'd have said you'd had too much mead."

"I still think it's a lie," Bellatrix admitted out loud, playing with a loose curl.

"You don't know the half of it, Rosmerta," said Fudge gruffly. "The worst he did isn't widely known."

"There's more!"

"The worst?" said Madam Rosmerta, her voice alive with curiosity, "Worse than murdering all those poor people, you mean?"

"I certainly do," said Fudge.

"I can't believe that. What could possibly be worse?"

"You say you remember him at Hogwarts, Rosmerta," murmured Professor McGonagall. "Do you remember who his best friend was?"

"Naturally," said Madam Rosmerta, with a small laugh. "Never saw one without the other, did you? The number of times I had them in here—ooh, they used to make me laugh. Quite the double act, Sirius Black and James Potter!"

Fleamont and Euphemia look over at the said duo, sadly.

Harry dropped his cup with a loud clunk. Ron kicked him. Primrose looked like she had seen a ghost.

"Precisely," said Professor McGonagall. "Black and Potter. Ringleaders of their little gang. Both very bright, of course —exceptionally bright, in fact, but I don't think we've ever had such a pair of troublemakers—"

"I dunno," chuckled Hagrid. "Fred and George Weasley could give 'em a run for their money."

"Well now that I think of it, Primrose is like a carbon copy of her father. She could give them a run for their money." McGonagall said with a small smile.

"That's my daughter!" James said with a proud smile.

"You'd have thought Black and Potter were brothers!" chimed in Professor Flitwick. "Inseparable!"

"We are!" Both James and Sirius shouted, furiously.

"Of course they were," said Fudge. "Potter trusted Black beyond all his other friends. Nothing changed when they left school. Black was best man when James married Lily. Then they named him godfather to Harry. The twins have no idea, of course. You can imagine how the idea would torment them."

James slyly put his arm around lily at the mettion that they got married in the future.

The more they kept talking the more Primrose looked like she was going to throw up.

Lily stared at her daughter in pity.

"Because Black turned out to be in league with You-Know-Who?" whispered Madam Rosmerta.

"Worse even than that...." Fudge dropped his voice and proceeded in a sort of low rumble. "Not many people are aware that the Potters knew You-Know-Who was after them. Dumbledore, who was of course working tirelessly against You-Know-Who, had several useful spies.
One of them tipped him off, and he alerted James and Lily at once. He advised them to go into hiding. Well, of course, You-Know-Who wasn't an easy person to hide from. Dumbledore told them that their best chance was the Fidelius Charm."

"So Black was the Potters' Secret-Keeper?" whispered Madam Rosmerta.

Regulus leaned in to whisper to his friends, "I don't think he did it. He had to be framed."

Both Evan and Barty nod their head in agreement

"Naturally," said Professor McGonagall. "James Potter told Dumbledore that Black would die rather than tell where they were, that Black was planning to go into hiding himself... and yet, Dumbledore remained worried. I remember him offering to be the Potters' Secret-Keeper himself."

Barty chuckled, "Thats totally not suspicious at all Headmaster."

"Well my future self wanted to make sure that Lily and James were safe, I'm sure." Dumbledore defended himself.

Primrose's brows raised, she knew there was something fishy about the Headmaster. She just wasn't exactly sure.

"He suspected Black?" gasped Madam Rosmerta.

"He was sure that somebody close to the Potters had been keeping You-Know-Who informed of their movements," said Professor McGonagall darkly. "Indeed, he had suspected for some time that someone on our side had turned traitor and was passing a lot of information to
You-Know-Who."

"But James Potter insisted on using Black?"

"He did," said Fudge heavily. "And then, barely a week after the Fidelius Charm had been performed --"

"Black betrayed them?" breathed Madam Rosmerta.

"He did indeed. But, as we all know, You-Know-Who met his downfall in little Harry and Primrose Potter."

"Filthy, stinkin' turncoat!" Hagrid said, so loudly that half the bar went quiet.

"Shh!" said Professor McGonagall.

"Poor Peter Pettigrew." Flitwick mumbles.

"What about me?" Peter squeaked.

Madam Rosmerta had a look of confusion on her face, "Peter Pettigrew?"

"Little lump of a boy? Always tagging after Black and—"

[the screen is cut off to outside the pub where Hermione, Primrose, and Ron run after a furious Harry.]

"Harry wait up!" Primrose yelled.

Harry stops at a brick wall and tears the wanted poster from it. He stares at it with teary eyes.

"Poor kid."

"He was their friend. And he betrayed them. He was their friend." His eyes hardened, "I hope he finds me. But when he does, I'm going to be ready. When he does, I'm going to kill him."

Sirius shallows harshly, he hopes that harry does.

__________________________________________________________________________________
A/N: who the heck is cutting onions

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

532 6 6
Cassiopeia-Jamie Lupin-Black goes to Hogwarts, where she meets her God brother Harry Potter and makes lots of new friends. This book will follow CJ's...
1.2M 49.4K 148
In which the group from the past watch how their decisions changed the future. [Book 1- Part 1:Philosopher Stone] [Book 1- Part 2: Lightning Thief] [...
340K 5.1K 54
ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗⁱᵐᵉˢ ʷʰᵉⁿ ᴵ ˡᵒᵒᵏ ⁱⁿᵗᵒ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵉʸᵉˢ, Stories with you and your favourite Harry Potter characters cause we all know we have one or more Harry Potter...