Tokyo revengers scenarios

By kokomelon6969

scenarios with tr boys! More

I N T R O ♡
First Meeting ♡
Getting to know each other ♡
Accidently kissed♡~
Crack they say ♡
Ignoring them ♡
Walking in on you ♡
Making out ♡
Tropes ♡
Daddy ♡

Laying on your lap ♡

1.9K 40 9
By kokomelon6969

●Scene 07: Laying on your lap●

Female readers

These are just my imagination <3

❥・•Sano manjiroSano shinichiro,Ken ryuguji,Mitsuya takashi,Hakkai Shiba,Taiju Shiba,Naoto Tachibana,Akashi Haruchiyo,Takeomi Akashi, chifuyu matsuno,Baji Keisuke,Kazutora hanemiya,Wakasa Imaushi,Izana kurokawa,kakucho hitto,Hanma shuji,Ran Haitani,Rindou Haitani,Kokonoi Hajime,Inupi seishu

Have fun reading and vote for more :3

_________________________________________

M A N J I R O

You were busy minding your own business, talking with Emma and hina at the Toman meet place after school. It was dark already, the cool breeze made you shiver. Mikey saw you from a distance, he grew tired of all the talking and serious issues.

Can't he just be a kid again?

"Manjiro?"

"Me tired,charging"

Mikey mumbled out to you, collapsing on your lap. His hands covering his eyes, breathing slowly to adjust his thinking and aching head. You smiled warmly at him, he was still a kid in heart. Placing your hand on his chest, you let him lie on your lap, waking up now and then to ask what time is it and fall back asleep.

Sometimes you end up yawning and becoming drowsy from how he sleeps.

S H I N I C H I R O

Job

Home

Job

Home

He either can be seen working or at home with his siblings, you got worried seeing the dark eyebags.

"Shinichiro? You look like you're gonna die"

"Dying...now? I've seen so many...did so many ...bad ...very bad things,yn"

It was rare to see him out at the back of the workshop, smoking and his eyes having some sort of internal war. You had no idea what he was rambling on about, you just wished to ease some of his pain.

"Shhh half hour and I'll wake you up, how's that sounds?"

"Half hour? Promise?"

You gently nudged him to your lap, his hair tickling your skin, eyes hazy with exhaustion- not the same warm eyes you fell for. Running your hand through his hair, you could see his oil stains and beads of sweat on his forehead. His lips parted, he took longer than half hour of promised.

"yn?nnnng"

"Shhh good morning, shinichiro "

Hearing your calm voice made shinichiro tear up alittle, he stayed on your lap for a few more minutes, reaching up to cup your face and exchange sweet whispers, kisses and generally resting.

D R A K E N

"Ooo looks interesting"

"I know, it's hard to find something on Netflix!"

Draken hummed in agreement, plopping down beside you to watch the movie. You casually watched through halfway, yelping at how he abruptly rested his head on your lap with his hair down.

"You good?"

"Not really ...just tired"

Leaning down to kiss his forehead,l which he arched to capture your lips instead. Draken felt ... a new foreign feeling when you massaged his temple, tracing his jaw and collarbone. You looked down with your hair falling over his face, you ended up sleeping. Draken shifted over to have sleep ontop his chest, his own slumber taking over.

M I T S U Y A

Rushing over to his apartment, you coughed up to catch your breath. Mitsuya sat outside his home door, clearly tired.

"Yo"

"Hey...what's up?"

You took a seat beside him, mitsuya leaned his head on your shoulder, sighing in content.

"I finally put then to sleep, yn. Praise me"

"That's actually impressive, good job!"

Mitsuya smiled one last time before slamming his head onto your lap. He nuzzled his on your thighs, hands going around your waist in a tight hug.

"You're so fluffy,yn...let me just..."

"..."

Blushing madly at him, you patted his head and let him rest there for how long he wanted to. He rarely gets some sleep as an older brother, student and a Toman captain too.

"Yn...you're like a pillow! Softtt"

Sleepy Mitsuya can be a bit touch craved and gers touchy whereby he'll muzzle closer to you, leaving small kisses on your lips.

H A K K A I

You were at the dojo with yuzuha and the other students. She was teaching the new members of the archery club, so you were taking a break. Hakkai dropped by to give yuzuha her lunch, he found you sitting down at the side of the court.

"Hey hakkai"

"Hi yn"

Hakkai settled down beside you,throughout the days he grew comfortable with you.

"You look tired"

"I've been studying and busy with club work "

You hummed quietly , he saw your head lowering with your bangs covering. Gently he took your head and placed it on his lap, brushing away her hair.

Mumbling something,you nuzzled closer and stretched your arms to take a nap on his lap. Hakkai surprisingly didn't froze, he watched you peacefully sleep and let his fingers run through your hair.

T A I J U

Taiju wiped his sweat off his forehead, walking over to the kitchen to get some water. You were busy minding your own business when he came to the hall where where were watching something on your laptop.

He plopped down beside you, squinting his eyes to adjust his vision.

"Watcha doing?"

"Uh hey-oh just watching a movie"

The scene is where the boyfriend puts his head on his girlfriend's lap, taiju smirked and crashed onto her thighs. You yelped at the sudden action of him, she adjusted so that it won't tickle her or crush her leg.

"Isn't this nice, taiju?"

"It's okay"

You smiled down at him, frowning and pushing him off.

"GO AND SHOWER FIRST,UR SO SWEATY FOR WHAT?!"

taiju likes laying on your lap, purposely bites your thighs and tickled you. If you tease back...he gets flustered and sleeps.

N A O T O

the finals were near and naoto gave you no break in revising. It was final year of highschool , he gave you a bunch of exercises for 3 hours straight till your ass was sore from sitting down.

You pleaded for a break and kind of fought with him on the last day of exams. It was a full blown fight, you both didn't talk for weeks.

"Yn?"

Naoto Tachibana looked all around the school for you, panicking when he couldn't find you anywhere. Rushing to the top floor, he found you leaning on the wall. Your legs pushed up to your knees and head ontop them. Naoto gently sat down beside you,

"Here...I...my reshullltss"

You slurred out words to him, handing your results to him. He was baffled to see an A, you fell on his lap and drifted to slumber land. Naoto patted your head, leaning down to whisper-

"Congratulations and I'm sorry "

He may or may not have kissed your forehead. 

H A R U C H I Y O

It was a cold rainy night, returning home from a bonten mission made the pinkette groan at how his clothes were bloodied. He wasn't high or drunk, genuinely tires so he limped his way to the apartment where a certain woman resided.

"She's not awake-"

"HARU!"

exclaiming at him worriedly, haruchiyo had a dazed smile on his lips. Yn dragged his body to the showers, cleaning him up and throwing some of his clothes to wear.

"Did I interrupt you?"

"Mmm no"

You cooed to him, taking his head down to place it on your lap. Tracing the scars on the side of his mouth,

"You're pretty"

"You say that every night"

"Cause you are pretty"

He turned away from you, blushing madly at how you admitted to your thoughts. You sat there quietly reading something on your phone,  your hand on his chest and patting him to sleep. Haruchiyo didn't mean to come here, he doesn't want another person close to him taking away their lives. You watched him have little jolts, hands going up to his head and easing his pink locks.

"Good night,haru"

"Ynnnn"

Sometimes he'll tease you if he's not

T A K E O M I

"Why are we watching this again?"

Takeomi questioned,his younger siblings gushing with excitement watching the anime play on TV. You brought some snacks for them to munch, takeomi's eyes brightened when he saw you. Pulling you down beside him, he rested his head on your chest.

"Omi!the kids!"

You pushed his head away, he leaned on your lap instead. A playful glint in his eyes as you squirmed under his touch. After some hours, the kids soon slept and-

"Oh wow-"

Takeomi slept too, he was out like a log and there were  no signs of waking up. He seemed to be troubled lately,  sleeping like this helped him actually relax.

C H I F U Y U

Peke j ran out of his cage again for the 5th time of the week. You helped chifuyu catch him and it made you sweat a whole lot, damn that cat knows how to run. In the process both you and fuyu got some scratches.

"I can't-"

You patted plopping down beside him,  he breathed heavily to catch his breath. Chifuyu rested his head on your lap, which startled you.

"For a few minutes, damn you have soft legs"

That few minutes became few hours and he was asleep there. Watching him sleep cause you fawn over how cute your boyfriend looked. Brushing his hair, he woke up to throw a lazy smile at her.

Totally forgetting about his cat, chifuyu pulled yn down to peck her sweetly,having to exchange about their day.

"Meow!"

Peke j returned, nuzzling close to chifuyu.

B A J I

"Books are so dumb!"

Baji threw his books away, groaning loudly at how you could study for hours. Being a librarian gave you access to see him for countless of hours. You giggled at him, preparing to rearrange some books. Baji followed around carrying some of them,

"Come here, I'll teach you some of the stuff "

You patted on the ground for baji to sit,  he looked at you curiously, a mischievous idea popping in his head.

"What the-?!"

Baji planted his head on your lap, you nearly smacked his head but didn't.

"You read,I'll listen "

He demanded, you thought it was cute...your brain works differently. That's how most after school hours go, you both would lie around on the floor at any book racks, he'd study or read anything as he rests his head on your lap.

K A Z U T O R A

It was his birthday,no one wished him anything except his friends. You wanted to Do something nice for him, he called you out from your apartment to a park. It was evening,

"Hey-"

"Shh let me rest for a while"

He plopped his head down on your lap, nuzzling to you. You thought he looked like a yellow striped cat, he purred when you ran your fingers through his hair.

W A K A S A

Being his desk mate and someone who he accidentally kissed was worst, catching feelings for him made it even harder to avoid any humanly interaction with him.

You were quietly minding your business in the student council room, you were a normal member there who helped out actively.

No students were there at the time being,

"Found you"

Getting startled by his sudden arrival, you stumbled on your feet and nearly fell.

"Hey"

Keeping your replies short, wakasa nudged you down to the floor,he seemed pretty beat up with bruises on his forehead and armd with school uniform ripped. You sighed getting all the bandages and guiding him to the infirmary; he stopped you from doing that.

"No...stay here,i want to rest...for a while"

"Oh-"

Instantly he fell asleep from exhaustion, his chest rising and falling as you couldn't only admire his face. Every now and then he'd wake up to check if you're there, kissing your fingers and the back of your hand.

I Z A N A

He's not one for affection, rarely is around to show it either. The only time he allowed himself to do something a normal couple would do was on his birthday, you brought him to a rooftop in Tokyo to admire the nightview.

"Happy birthday izana"

You sweetly cooed to him, he didn't respond at all. His stoic expression remained as he slid down to place his head on your lap, taking in your hands in his and kissing them as he placed it on his chest.

It was peaceful, quiet and izana didn't respond cause he was so close to having a meltdown. The way you smiled down at him, he couldn't resist so he pulled you down by cupping the back of your head and kissed you.

"Beautiful..."

He uttered to you, lips inches away , as if he was whispering into your mouth.

K A K U C H O

Being a Babysitter for the orphanage kids can be a handful- especially if they're energetic. You brought them out for a picnic at the local flower gardens on a public holiday. Kakucho joined too, he blushed at your floral printed dress, your cute flower crown that the kids made.

You too- thought he was handsome in his black jeans and fit shirt with his jacket. He always knew how to dress to impress,

"You're handsome today "

Whispering it to him, kakucho shuddered when you smacked his ass.

"I swear, you'll be crawling your way back home "

"I actually like that"

You smacked again,this time harder as you innocently sat down on the mat under the tree  to watch the kids play and sun set. Kakucho muttered something about how he was going to have yn all to himself at home. He was tired,so he rested his head on her lap as you

"It's like watching our kids,kaku"

"I can make that happen, more than one time too"

"Put a ring on me first"

"Ooo that's easy-"

"I MEANT A RING ON MY FINGER YOU ASS!"

You pinched his jaw,laughing at him and his jokes. Kakucho admired the view of the grassy fields with your hand on his chest and sharing cheesy love lines.

H A N M A

He's a busy man, teaming with kisaki to bring upon chaos and grow his business. The dual colored man had cold intentions, the only time he's shown interest is when he Met the assistant of one of his partners.

"This is highly inappropriate"

"So it's bad to lie on my wife's lap but okay to fuck her rudely??"

Hanma had a smug smirk as you tried to cover your body using his white blouse. He pinched your cheeks, nuzzling on your lap as you both watched avatar, totally ignoring the fact that you were begging him to let you release just a few minutes ago.

R A N H A I T A N I

Preparing to have his afternoon nap, ran found you at the hall, reading a manga. You saw him beside you, hugging your body close to his and kissing your neck.

"Stopp it tickles!"

You giggled as ran continued to kiss and bite your neck, he then rested on your lap. Ran trailed up to your face,pinching your jaw and cheeks.

He slept on your lap too, you continued to read your manga with him snoring lightly.

R I N D O U H A I T A N I

The party went on pretty wildly, rindou was tired ,he wanted to sleep and see his girlfriend. You weren't exactly dating him but he likes to imagine it that way, rindou shooed out everyone and made his way to the rooftop, where you'd always drink some soju and cry about life.

Today was no different,  you drank around 2 bottles of soju mixed with a yogurt drink to ease the influence of alcohol.

"Can I join?"

"RINDOOOOOUU"

you were obviously drunk, he sighed when you forcibly pulling him to squish his head on your lap. You squished his cheeks,pulling on his hair strands.

"Mmmmmmhmmmm mmmmm!"

You hummed loudly, swaying your head with the hair strands falling over your eyes.

He switched to have you rest on his lap, brushing your hair away and letting you sleep. You instantly fell asleep, waking up the next morning, you gasped seeing his drowsy face with closed eyes.

"How bad...?"

"You declared your love for me"

Rolling your eyes,  you both slept for a little more there.

I N U P I

The idea of getting a puppy to make you less angry at him did work, you immediately forgot about the issue. He never saw him getting jealous of a corgi in his life, yet here he is. Glaring at his new enemy- chako that you chose as the name.

It was a normal night, you were watching a movie with inupi beside you and chako on your lap, being a cute chubby puppy.

You fawned over him, inupi grew tired of it. He shooed away chako, fuming as he laid down on your lap.

"Oh my,  are you jealous??"

"You're mine!"

"I an yours, always"

He blushed at your statement, turning his head away to shut his Eyes and rest there.

K O K O N O I

You were tired,  staying up late to do your assignments and waiting for him took a tall on your health. Kokonoi joined you at the living room , his eyes worried as you were practically half asleep and still you were still concerned about him.

"Come on, sleep"

Kokonoi let you argue on his lap, you slept after flailing around. He shook his head at how you dozed off , taking the initiative to finish your econs project. Koko kissed your forehead,

"Good night,yn"

_________________________________________

Hoohohohohohohohoho

I hope you liked this!

Req for scenarios are still open  <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 2.2K 34
This will be an 30 day challenge I wanted to try. This book will have scenarios and oneshots read the first page for more information You can also te...
20.8K 602 20
➠ 𝙏𝙤𝙠𝙮𝙤 𝙍𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚 - 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙨 〽️ 𝙓 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙀𝙍 🐉 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙 ➟𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝟭𝟲𝙩𝙝, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡�...
14.8K 181 19
❛ 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐱𝐲𝐠𝐞𝐧 , 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 - 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 i write oneshots ...
108K 4.8K 34
| 𝗮 𝗯𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝘅 𝗼𝗰 𝗳𝗳 | ❝ 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘴. ❞ .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。. • ᴄᴏ...