[An Unknown Timeline] | [Mha...

By Anime__Weebs__Here

Being hit by a quirk that sends someone into a different timeline was not expected by some 16 year olds of Cl... More

[Chapter 1]
[Chapter 2]
[Chapter 4]
[Chapter 5]

[Chapter 3]

69 5 0
By Anime__Weebs__Here

(M/n) just got up to get ready for an early mission as well as the meeting later on in the day. Though whilst he was dressing, his yakama tight around his waist, a slight knock was heard.

He walked to the door, opening it. Only to be met with his little brother. Not expecting to be met with a half naked body, Genya turned around without second thought.

(M/n): "Yes, Genya?"

(Genya): "U-Umm...can we really trust these people? 'They aren't from around here'; 'hero school'?? What's that supposed to mean..?"

(M/n): "Don't worry, if anything would ever happen in the future, I will take care of it and take all charge."

He turned back around and put on his top, strapping his Katana at his waistband and kneeling down to tie his sandals.

(M/n): "Now remember—"

(Genya): "Yeah yeah, take them to the village down the road for clothes and other shit. You left money on the counter and blah blah blah..."

(M/n) only chuckled and ruffled the younger's hair, heading to the front door and wrapping his Haori around his shoulders.

(M/n): "I'll see you later Genya. Say mornin' to the others for me~"

And with that he was gone. Gone with the fresh morning wind that has now entered the house.

~X~
Somewhere else
~X~

<Reporter>
"Still no signs of the students. There's no sign of the villains having taken them hostage either. So the question remains, where did five of U.A.'s hero course first years disappear to?"

~X~
Back to Taisho Era
~X~

The village was absolutely crowded. It was almost impossible not to loose each other. Genya then pulled them to the side, away from the hoard of people and into a quieter area of the village.

(Midoriya): "T-Thanks—"

(Genya): "Yeah, yeah. Whatever"

(Bakugou): "OI-!"

(???): "Well, well, well. Look who we have here~!"

Genya just slowly turned, the voice all-too familiar as a certain scarred figure stood not to far from them.

(???): "Never thought I'd see you out. But then again, you're useless and weak! Especially without (M/n)!"

Those words triggered something in Bakugou and Midoriya, them both flinching at the words hurled at their tour guide. They just slightly backed away from the two as things looked like they'd get heated very quickly if they were to interfere.

(???): "And who are these pipsqueaks? What're you going to say? Are they your 'friends'?? HAH!"

Honestly, the five couldn't stand letting their caretaker's brother get harassed. They were about to step in when the scarred male grabbed Genya by his collar, lifting him off his feet.

(???): "Answer me damnit!! What?! You too scared?!!"

The man lifted his sheathed sword above their heads. A lot of bystanders flinched, some covering the eyes of their children as the unknown male brought the hilt of his blade down, striking the younger in the middle of his face. A large hand placed itself onto the attacker's shoulder.

(???): "I think that's enough Shinazugawa-san. Your brother wouldn't be pleased if he heard of this..."

(???): "Fuck off Tengen"

He just shoved the hand off his shoulder and turned on his heel. He took one more glance at his younger brother.

(???): "I suggest you quit the Corp. Quit training to become someone you can't! Useless..."

And with that he left. As soon as he was a good distance away, Kirishima, Denki and Midoriya rushed to the beaten-up boy, asking him if he were alright.

(Kirishima): "Wait! Did the tall dude say 'Shinazugawa'? Is he your brother??!"

Genya didn't answer, instead hanged his head low and nodded. He handed them the sack of coins and stood up.

(Genya): "You guys know the way back...get whatever you like. Spend the entire bag for all I care..."

And he left, at a slow pace, but he still left. The teens were worried, but knew he needed some time alone.

————

(M/n): "Genya? Are you back yet?"

He was met with silence. He was going to shrug it off, thinking they were still in the village, though a noise from the kitchen proved him otherwise. He slowly approached the supposedly thought to be monster, only to find his younger brother with and ice pack pressed against his nose.

Genya got a fright by the sudden presence and rammed his side against the counter, buckling over as he held his side. Running to his aid, the elder helped him sit down, getting the first aid kit and rubbing some cream onto the swollen wound.

(M/n): "Genya. Who did this?"

(Genya): "No one, I swear. I got into the middle of a fight with some drunk people...alright..?"

Not convinced but letting it slide, (M/n) sighed, packing away the materials and heading back to the door.

(M/n): "Alright. If you say so. If the 5 don't return by 6:30, interrupt the meeting if you have too."

(Crow): "CAW CAW! HASHIRA MEETING HASHIRA MEETING!! GO QUICKLY GO QUICKLY!!"

(M/n): "I'll head off again. I'll be back in a few hours"

—————

The meeting was just about to end. The Master, Kagaya Ubuyashiki, explained how demon activity has increased around several areas, as well as the Lower and Upper Ranks being extremely active.

(Kagaya): "Kanae, I need you to go to the north-western forest up in the mountains. Strange demon activity has been seen there lately"

(Kanae): "As you wish, Master!"

(Kagaya): "Now—"

Someone did end up having to interrupt the meeting.

(Genya): "Brother! There's a demon down in the village! And the five guys haven't returned yet!"

(Sanemi): "How Fucking dare you—!"

(M/n): "Sanemi"

Yeesh, that made him shut up. (M/n) faced the master, giving an apologetic bow before leaving with his little brother. Upon arriving at the village, screams were heard and buildings were in flames.

(M/n): "Genya, stay close. But don't get included in the fight"

Genya just gave a nod, slightly regretting the fact that he left them alone, knowing that they have no idea and no way to protect themselves.

(M/n): "Don't worry Genya. They are under my care, and I shall make sure that all of them survive. Chin up"

Genya's mood easily lightened a bit. That was until the sound of an ear piercing scream was heard. It was painful to hear, as if one could feel the pain the said the person felt.

Arriving at the scene, (M/n) slid to a stop, Genya doing as well, just a distance behind the Hashira. Before them stood a massive, black-liquified demon, tendrils erupting from his back as it took a few civilians hostage. But what made matters worse, was that the five UA students were all being squeezed to death.

Besides that, Bakugou had a serious injury, it consisting of a singular claw mark on his right cheek, as well as three claw marks on his chest, blood gushing out like a river.

(Demon): "Not......marechi.........NOT.......MARECHI!"

The demon threw Bakugou with his tendril, making sure he hit hard enough for him to die on impact.

But luckily, before he could get crushed by absolutely everything, our MC ran as fast as he could to get to him on time. In which he did.

He grasped the unconscious body of the 16 year old in his arms, dodging and avoiding any oncoming rubble and attacks. He appeared beside Genya, placing Bakugou onto the ground behind a large piece of rubble.

(M/n): "Genya, protect him. Take these and patch up his wounds as tight as possible. I'll go get the others."

Handing Genya some bandages and cotton pads, he ran off once again to help the others.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

426K 10.8K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
9.5M 310K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
1.2M 54.6K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
256K 16.7K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...