Queen of Hearts ( Fairy Tail...

By thatcrazyanimewriter

The school dance is coming up at Fiore High. Which means it job time for Mirajane. If your gonna do the job... More

Prologue
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Not A Chapter
Clarification
Chapter 1(Gale Part1)
Chapter 2(Gale Part 2)
Chapter 3
I'm soooooo sorry!!
Chapter 4
Dynamite??
Fin

I Feel Better

173 6 1
By thatcrazyanimewriter

    Thank you guys so much for helping me, it means the world to me! I should've posted this earlier and I must've made you guys worry and I'm really sorry.

    I'm not going to commit suicide because of you guys. You just saved a life, each and every one of you that commented. I don't think most of you will notice how much of a deal that is. Thank God that he sent all these angels to save me!

   I did cry a little while reading the comments because it made me realize the importance in life. Never give up, especially on something so important.

   I love you guys all so much, I can't stress it enough, I really do. Thank you so much guys ^~^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 31.7K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
90.4M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
736K 60.8K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...