๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’•๐’‰ ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’

By AuteureAngel

~Camila~ "๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’“๐’†๐’'๐’• ๐’‚๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’ ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’‚, ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’“ ๐’‡๐’“๐’๐’Ž ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’•" Camila was... More

Characters and aesthetic
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-Two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
Fifty-nine
Epilogue
-----
New book
Coming soon!!

Twelve

23.4K 635 104
By AuteureAngel

~Camila~

I finished having my bath and sat in front of the dresser to dry my hair up. I made my makeup nude and styled my hair in a tight bun with bangs at the side.

The sequin gray gown clung to my figure and revealed all the curves i possessed. It had a slit that ran from my thighs down to the floor. I wore a simple set of diamond jewelry and pulled my glossy lips in a smile as I admired my features.

I sprayed my favorite coconut scented perfume to finish my look. I checked the time and saw it was past seven already, Dylan would be here soon. I had no one to accompany me so Dylan asked to go with me. I put my phone in my purse and slipped into a pair of black strapped heels that laid out on the bed.

I held my gown and carried my clutch downstairs.

As if it was planned, the moment I came down the door bell rang and I smiled knowing who it was. I left a note for Ava on the center table and left.

His handsome features came into view and he smiled at me. "Wow" he muttered as his eyes lingered on my face. He analyzed every features on my body and I pulled up a tight lipped smile cause of how weird his stare made me feel.

"Let's go" I told him and he cleared his throat and blinked awkwardly. "U--uhm let's go" he brought his hand out for me and I interlocked mine with his.

~~~~~~

I stayed by Dylan side since the moment we got in to avoid talking to the old men that shamelessly ogled at me.

"Dylan-- I called when I noticed a particular man gawking at me with lust filled eyes while he continually licked on his lips.

"Cammie, what's wrong?" He whispered in my ears with a worried look and pulled me closer to his side. I didn't object because I felt safe and protected in his presence.

"I--it's nothing" he gave me a doubtful look but said nothing and secured his arm tightly around me.

"Camila" Mrs paisley voice made our heads whip around. She was dressed in an orange gown that hit her ankle with a short sleeve off shoulder hand style.

Her blonde hair was in a tight bun with a side bang. Her make up was simple yet done professionally. In simple words she looked stunning. She pulled me into a hug and pecked my cheeks with hers.

"I'm glad you made it Camila" she beamed excitingly. "I know how much this means to you and I actually didn't have a choice to decline your invitation, did I ?" I teased with a smile and she laughed in response.

"Well, who's this handsome man?" She wiggled her brows teasingly and I gave her a knowing smile.

"C'mon Mrs paisley dylan is a good friend of mine, Dylan my ex-boss Mrs paisley."

"Good evening ma'am" he brought his hand for a handshake which Mrs paisley took.

"I'll be going now, you two enjoy the party" she swirled around and left while we located a chair.

"Ex-boss you say?" He corked a brow up and I nodded.

"I resigned last week " I made up a lie because I didn't want to start explaining things to him and have him worry and feel bad for me.

He looked at me skeptically but nodded. From his reaction I could tell he had more questions and fortunately for me he chose to drop the topic.

I noticed people had their attention fixed at the door which I followed and my throat ran dry at the tantalizing sight of him. His half curly hair was properly arranged and the dark suit he was putting on made him look more delici...

I mentally scolded myself at my thoughts and looked away from his direction but my mind still held on to the image of him.

The event kicked off with Mrs paisley giving a welcome speech.

I felt a burning sensation at my side and I turned to search for the eyes staring at me. His dark gray eyes were staring right into mine making it had for the flow of oxygen.

An expensive silver chain rested on his neck. His both fingers were designed with luxurious rings which complimented the ink that ran up from his fingers to lord knows where.

His eyes appeared hooded and he licked his bottom lip before pulling it in between his teeth, the action made me take in a sharp breath and clench my legs together.

"Cammie, are you okay?" The concerned voice of dylan and his palm on my thighs made me jolt up from my forbidden thoughts.

My eyes locked with his then fell on his hand on my thighs. He realized my stare and whispered an apology.

I turned back to face Luciano but he had looked away already and from his side view I could tell he was mad because of the way he clenched his jaw and I wondered what suddenly changed his mood

Looking at him I thought about the contract he gave me and realized I haven't signed it yet. Does that mean he is into bondage and submissive sex?

I wondered cause I didn't want to jump into conclusion.

"A dance?" I looked up to meet his hazel eyes and smiling face then his hands that were held out for me. I placed my hand in his and he led me to the dance floor. He kept his hand on my waist and I shuddered under his touch.

"Cammie you're suppose to put your hand around my neck" he told me with an amuzed smile.

I knew what I was supposed to do but I felt uncomfortable. I know Dylan's present intentions are pure but whenever he gets close to me like this I always feel weird around him because of my knowledge about his feelings for me.

Finally we switched partners and I was praying not to land into the hands of a horny old man.

"I'm glad to see you gemma" the familiar husky voice of Luciano rang in my ears which caused my cunt to vibrate under the protection of my pantie.

His large arm was around my waist and my back was pressed to his crotch which erupted bubbles to pop in my belly.

His head was buried in my neck as we slowly swayed to the song. Memories of the night at the club filled my head making my nipples run cold. He spun me around so I could face him and as usual I got lost in the pool of his orbs.

"Mr-- "Gemma, it's a week and I haven't gotten a response from you, I'm not a patient man amoré and piú tempo perdi, piú continui accumulare la tua punizione quando finalmente diventi la mia puttana" the foreign language sexily rolled from his tongue as he huskily whispered in my ears which fabricated the hair at my back to stand.

"Now have fun with your little boyfriend while it last" he growled in my ears and left.

Thank God for dylan who came to my rescue cause even when people started leaving the dance floor I stayed rooted in my spot thinking of my encounter with him.

What exactly did he mean by Now have fun with your little boyfriend while it last?

~~~~~~~

It was time for the auction and different beautiful accessories were displayed and at that moment I wished I was a billionaire.

"50,000" 65,000", 70,000","100,000"

"100,000? Anyone else? Going, going and the beautiful red ruby jewelry goes to mr Keith" the auctioneer announced.

The auction continued until the last one which was a beautiful set of diamond jewelry I fell in love with. I love the fact it was simple yet charming.

"A million" the auctioneer announced. "Five million" an old man continued and the list kept going.

"Fifteen million" the voice that announced had my jaw dropping and I looked at dylan with a shocked look.

"What are you doing dylan?" I pulled his shoulder down so I could reach his ear and scold him. He gave my hand a squeeze and smiled at me.

"Don't worry Cammie, I see you love it"

"B-but Dylan that is too expensive and remember you still have to save up to expand your business" I tried persuading him. "No Camila I want to do this for you a--

"Is that the last?" The auctioneer announced.

"Alright. Going, going and the b----

"Seventy five million dollars" everyone turned their attention towards his direction after his call. He sat casually turning the rings on his fingers with an emotionless look on while he burned his eyes in mine.

I didn't know what his look meant but what bugged me was who he was buying it for, does he have a wife or girlfriend? The thoughts made me clench my fist beside me.

No, Luciano Dela-Lucchese doesn't look like one who commits not trying to be stereotypical.

Dylan was about to call out another price but I grabbed his wrist and glared at him. "Don't" I warned. He was about to protest but the disapproving look in my eyes shut him up.

~~~~~~

The party was almost over and everyone hung around eating and drinking. I didn't have the appetite to eat anything so I settled for a non-alcoholic drink so I wouldn't get drunk and make a fool of myself again.

The burning stare of a particular eyes made me uncomfortable and I turned to find the same old man again.

I groaned in disgust and excused myself from Dylan to use the rest room. I finished my business and came out after washing my hands to bump into a hairy chest.

"Hi there sexy" the old man slurred and I shook my head to walk past him.

"C'mon don't be rude I just want to have some fun with you" He grabbed my hand and I angrily turn to smack his face.

"Don't you have any respect for yourself" I gritted out angrily. I really do wonder why this old men can't stick their worn out dick to themselves and their wives.

"That was a wrong move sexy" he smirked evily and before I could process what was going on he had me pinned to the wall trying to kiss me.

"Let go off me" I yelled as struggled out of his grip but he was strong despite his age.

"I knew you were going to give me a hard time". Not giving me the opportunity to protest I felt a sharp sensation on my neck.

"D-did you drug me?" The smirk on his face told me what I needed to know.

"Now let's see how you fight me".

He tore the hand of my gown and I couldn't fight back only scream. Before I could register what was going on his weight was lifted up from me.

The last thing I saw before I blacked out was a furious and hot Luciano breaking his jaw.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 40.9K 39
18+ "BABY GIRL I'M NOT SURE I CAN GO ANY FURTHER WITHOUT FUCKING YOU SO HARD THAT YOU'LL SCREAM MY NAME" I feel heat run down to my core. Fuck i want...
13.3M 306K 34
โViolet tell me to stop and I will โž the feeling of his soft lips igniting flames throughout my body, my lower half becoming warmer every second I f...
241K 9.1K 49
๐•€ ๐••๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•”๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•’๐•“๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•จ๐•™๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•จ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•๐•• ๐•ค๐•’๐•ช๐•ค ๐•“๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•จ๐•™๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•ค๐•’๐•ช ๐•“๐•–๐•”๐•’๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•– ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•—๐•ฆ๐•”๐•œ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๏ฟฝ...
582K 11.3K 62
"๐˜๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ, ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๏ฟฝ...