Age Is Just A Number J.Jk. ff...

By hey_itslipika

No description..... you might have guessed from the title. I hope you like this. ☺️☺️ More

DISCLAIMER

AGE IS JUST A NUMBER

92 5 2
By hey_itslipika

( bold italic :-- speaking in Korean
Normal font :-- speaking in her own language and sharing thoughts
Italic :-- Thinking
Normal :-- speaking in English)

YN's pov :--
Today is the day I'm gonna meet my idols.
💜BTS💜
Yes, you guessed it right!! I'm going to their fanmeeting.

Btw I forgot to introduce myself.😅

Hi, My name is YN.
I don't belong to South Korea, I belong to (country name).
I'm 20 years old.

(Let's just assume that it's 2026, and hyung line is married, except RM. But BTS is still a group and it's not disbanded)

It's been 2 years, since I've been living in South Korea. I came here to study, through a scholarship called GKS/ KGSP (it's really a scholarship in South Korea, for international students, most of you may know about it).

Today it's 13 June, BTS birthday. On this occasion, HYBE kept this fansign event for 2 days.

*BEEEPP*

Oh my taxi is here, let's meet after fanmeeting.

Taxi driver :-- Annyeonghaseyeo !! * smiles *
YN :-- Annyeonghaseyeo !! * smiles *

YN enters the taxi and after half an hour reaches the venue. She thanks the driver and goes inside the venue. There was a long line of fans, ofcourse, because this is BTS fansign event.

*Time skip ---- after half an hour*

Now it was YN's turn to meet the members and after her it was her friends turn.
(Actually, while standing and waiting for her turn YN met her friend, who is studying in different college and in different City.)

YN :-- Annyeonghaseyeo !! *Says to RM and smiles*
RM :-- Annyeonghaseyeo !! What's your name??
YN :-- My name is YN.
RM :-- Oh!! Such a beautiful name, just like you!!
YN :-- *blushes*

They both talk and then YN proceeds to meet Jin.

Jin :-- Hello!! WWB.
YN :-- huh!! Hello!! *Blushes again because of compliment*
Jin :-- What's your name??

They both talk and then YN proceeds to meet Suga.

Suga :-- Hello ARMY!! Oh, it looks like, you don't belong to Korea.
YN :-- Yeah !! I belong to (country name).
Suga :-- Oo !! Nice!!

They both talk and then YN proceeds to meet Jhope.

Jhope :-- Hello sunshine!!
YN :-- Hello!! ARMY's sunshine.
Jhope :-- Aww!! you look so cute.
YN :-- *blushes* thank you!!

They both talk and then YN proceeds to meet Jimin.

Jimin :-- Hello ARMY!! Oh My God!! You're so beautiful.
YN :-- Not more than you!!
Jimin :-- Aww!! Thank you!!

They both talk and then YN proceeds to meet Taehyung.

V :-- Hello ARMY!!
YN :-- Hello V !! *Makes ✌️*
V :-- *Gives boxy smile and he also makes ✌️*
YN :-- *smiles*

They both talk for a while, then YN proceeds to meet Jungkook. Her heartbeats increased, because JK is her bias. JK was also looking at her continuously, when YN noticed, her heart skipped a beat.

Jk :-- Hello ARMY!!
YN :-- Hello!!
Jk :-- So, what's your name??
YN :-- Oh, my name is YN.
Jk :-- Where are you from??
YN :-- I'm from (country name)
Jk :-- That's nice!! *While signing and writing something in her diary* Don't forget to open your diary after reaching home.
YN :-- Ok!! *Smiles*

They both talk for a while, then it was time to leave. She wanted to stay more but she can't do anything about it, can she!!

Time skip :--

BTS were leaving from the venue, Jungkook excused himself for a bit, as he wanted to go washroom. He went and when he came back, he heard someone's scream. He went in the direction of scream.

YN's pov :--

After meeting BTS I went towards exit, just then i got my friend's call, she said that she also came to the fanmeeting and said she saw me, so I said that we can go together. I went back to my seat and started waiting for the event to end. After sometime, the event ended, I met my friend and she complained about why I didn't told her that I was also going to BTS fansign event. I told her that I tried calling her but she didn't picked. She then noticed, that she forgot to unmute her phone. Then we both decided to hang out a little and then bid our goodbyes.
When we were on the exit, I excused myself, as I felt an urge to pee. My friend said that she'll get her car ready.
I went in and asked a staff that where can I find washroom. She guided me to the washroom. I went in, I did my business and when I was washing my hands I saw a creepy looking man inside girls' washroom?? I asked him whether he accidentally entered the washroom, but he started coming towards me. I didn't feel good, so I started to shout at the top of my lungs "HELPP!! SOMEBODY HELP!!"
"Aww, my kitten is asking for help, so sad no one's here for your help." The creepy looking man said.
I started crying and again started shouting, till then he came close to me and started touching me badly. I was crying badly and kept on shouting for help.
And after few seconds, I heard the door break.
"Thank God, someone came to my rescue."

AN pov :--

After trying so many times, Jungkook broke the washroom door. His eyes widen seeing a man molesting a woman. He furiously went towards the man, after breaking the fire alarm outside the washroom, so that the security can come. He grabbed the man by his hand and started punching him like a punching bag (our muscle bunny 🐰💪). Soon security came.

YN was still crying. Her friend also came hearing the fire alarm, she started blaming herself saying that, she shouldn't have left YN alone.

Jungkook and other BTS members also came towards YN and started consoling her. YN was not in the stage of speaking.

YN friend :-- Thank you so much!! For saving my friend. *Said to Jungkook*
Jk :-- Anyone in my place would have done this.
YN friend :-- Yes!! You're right!! But to be honest, after today's incident, I'm more proud to be a BTS ARMY.
BTS :-- THANK YOU SO MUCH!! BORAHAE!!😊😊💜💜
RM :-- I would suggest that, we should take YN to our dorm. She's not in the state to travel too much right now!! Is that ok manager-nim?
Manager :-- Its absolutely fine!! Bang PD-nim would be so proud of Jungkook and you all.
Bang PD-nim :-- Ofcourse!! I am.
BTS :--  Bang PD-nim.
Bang PD-nim :-- Annyeonghaseyeo!! Let's take YN and her friend with us. I don't think YN would like to stand here even for one minute.

Time skip - After two months :--

YN lived about 4-5 days with BTS. To make sure YN forgot the incident, they kept her busy in doing different things. BTS, YN and her friend became best friends. But there was someone who thought of YN more than that of a friend (you might have guessed but still lemme tell you). Yeah, you guessed it right it's none other than our golden maknae Jeon Jungkook. YN also fell in love with Jungkook (I mean, who wouldn't). But because of their 9 years age difference, she was afraid that Jungkook will deny her proposal. But as we all know AGE IS JUST A NUMBER , and that's what Jungkook thinks too. That's why, he's planning to propose YN in the concert, which is in 20 days. YN and her friend got the chance to be with BTS backstage. And when the concert starts YN and her friend will be sent to the first seat in the audience. And this time Bang PD-nim kept special security for all the girls as they don't want the past incident to happen again.

Time skip - after 20 days (the concert day) :--

Jungkook is very nervous about the concert as well as thinking about YN's reply to his proposal. Soon the concert starts.

(You all can watch any recent concert video)

The concert ended, BTS were talking to ARMYs.

RM :-- ARMY!! Did you enjoyed today's concert.
ARMY :-- YESSSS!!
RM :-- *smiles* Btw ARMY !! Today our Golden Maknae Jeon Jungkook wants to confess something. Come Jungkook.
Jk :-- Heyy ARMY !! As you all know that I love you, but you know I have one more person whom I've given my heart and she's one of you and she's standing between you all. ARMY will you support me if I propose her.
ARMY :-- YESSSS !! WE WILL!!
Jk :-- So, should I call here here on the stage??
ARMY :-- YESSSS!!
Jk :-- YN, please come on stage.

Bodyguard went to YN and gave her a mask and bring her to the stage. YN was so much confused, she agrees she loves Jungkook, but she never thought Jungkook will make first move. She went up on the stage and stood in front of Jungkook. Jungkook kneeled down and took out a rose from his jacket and said.

Jk :-- YN, will you be my girlfriend??

YN was shaking her head while crying, she was about to run away but Jungkook hold her hand and said.

Jk :-- I know you are worried about our age difference. But you know, AGE IS JUST A NUMBER . So, yes or no.
ARMY :-- SAY YESSSS!!
YN :-- Yess!! *While taking the rose from his hand*

Jungkook tightly hugged YN. Everyone started clapping and cheering.

Jungkook and YN faced some criticism and problems but they never left each other's hand and did everything they can to be with each other. They both did two types of marriage, korean and (YN's country) kind of marriage. And they lived happily ever after, fighting all the problems and supporting each other. ARMY, BTS members and YN's family, everyone supported their marriage. And now they top in the list of best couple. They both started a couple YouTube channel, it was YN's childhood dream to have a YouTube channel. And here they are with a channel named 'The Jeon Couple'.

THE END
____________________________________________________________________________

I hope you all liked it.
This was my besties requested fanfiction MalakFouda1
Even the book cove was edited by her.
Please vote, comment and if possible share it on your profile.
If you want you can follow me here and on Instagram.
My Insta ID :-- hey_itslipika.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

153K 3.6K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
36.6K 960 7
guys please vote my story 😊 it takes very much time to write and think and hope you like it
8.1K 236 9
Park Y/n,a transferee from Busan and move to Seoul and she found her first love
399K 12K 93
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...