Love Is...| Key Glock Love St...

By prettygirlramsey

love /ləv/ an intense feeling of deep affection. More

LOVE IS... Description/ Cast
one
two
three
four
five
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifthteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine

six

575 23 1
By prettygirlramsey

Markeyvius LaShun Cathey *Key*
March 17, 2018
Memphis, Tennessee| Club

"Aye! Aye!Aye! Aye!" Samaria slapping Val ass.

They was turnt up and I don't think they even drunk.

Samaria got up on the couch, "Ride! Ride! Ride!" As she started twerking.

"Damn!" Fat said.

Dapping him up, "You know what I'm saying."

"That motherfucker moving." Dapping me back up.

Getting up, "I'm finnah go get me a drank."

"Shid me too!" Getting up.

We went made us a drank and continued to watch the show. Just as it was getting good the music changed to trap music. I started drinking my drank and bopping my head.

"What you drinking?" Grabbing my cup.

Shocked, "Hennessy."

She drunk some, "Ohh can you make me one?"

"You just drunk my drink." Confused.

Looking at me crazy, "Okay and I drunk from the other side." Handing me the cup back, "Is it a problem?"

Taking the cup, "Nah!"

I just shook my head and went to fix her a drank. I fixed it and gave it to her.

"Thank you!" Smiling.

"You welcome!" I said.

•SWITCHING POV•

Derrick Jones *Dee*
March 17, 2018
Memphis, Tennessee| Club

"Aye man it feels good to be a single man again." Telling my dawg.

Chris laughed, "Nigga you been single fa months. Yo ass ain't gotta bring it up everytime we go out." Hitting my chest.

"Shut yo ass up." Laughing.

We walk in the club and go get something to drink.

"Aye bro!" Chris tapping me.

"What?" Trying figure out what I wanna drink.

"Samaria here." He said.

"Okay and?" Annoyed.

Turning me round, "And she with them Paper Route boys."

"She ain't nothing but a hoe anyway. I'm not worry bout her." Turning back round.

That's prolly why her ass been avoiding a nigga but I don't give a fuck. And fa her to try to replace me with one of those niggas is crazy. If she thought I did her dirty wait til she see what they do to her. Now that I know she here I gotta keep an eye on her to see which one she fuck with. Cause I'm definitely finnah mess up they lil situation.

•SWITCHING POV•

Mi'Keyshia Marie Bolden
March 17,2018
Memphis, Tennessee| Club

"Bitch I know that ain't his new bitch." Shaniqua asked.

Rolling my eyes, "It better not be."

"Come let's go over there." Pulling me.

INNER THOUGHT: See this is why I like bringing Shaniqua around. She be on the type of timing I be on. While Nia always wanna do the right thing ever since she found out I was the one cheating. Ughh like she pose to be on my side but anyways time to be messy.

Trying to walk in they section, "Uhmm who you?" Some bitch asked.

Ignoring her, "Where the fuck my man at?"

"Mi'Keyshia get the fuck outta my section with that bullshit." Woo getting up.

Rolling my eyes, "Tend to yo hoe."

"Hoe?" The girl looked at Woo, "You better get her."

"Or what?" Shaniqua hopped in.

Looking at us crazy, "I'll smack da fuck outta her right now." Woo stood in front of her.

Shaniqua tried to make her way over to ole girl.

Fat pushed her back, "Mane get the fuck." Pushing me back.

He stood in the way and blocked us from coming in.

"You can't hide forever!" Shaniqua giggled.

The girl wasn't phased, "Ain't never hiding."

Ohhh that's one dumb hoe and I can't wait to catch her ass. My main target is the bitch Key ass with. Fuck this hoe she ain't nobody!

•SWITCHING POV•

Markeyvius LaShun Cathey *Key*
March 17, 2018
Memphis, Tennessee| Club

Fat walked over to me, "What?"

"Mi'Keyshia and Shaniqua." Was all he said.

Shaking my head, "Hoes tripping bad."

Val came over by us but only cause Samaria was over here. She whispered something in her ear and then went back by Woo.

Side eyeing Samaria, "You thinking what I'm thinking?" Asking me.

"Yep." Nodding my head.

Inhaling, "Damnit!"

Now we gotta hawk eye them cause we know what type timing they on. But then again I don't know cause they from da burbs. I don't believe they living like that. But you never know those be the type to surprise you. Since we all know how Mi'Keyshia and Shaniqua get down they don't play fair.

•45 Minutes Later•

Laying her head on my shoulder, "You good?"

"Yeah!" Samaria said.

Woo coming over, "Y'all ready to dip?"

"Yeah." She said with the quickness.

Laughing, "Alright come on." Woo said.

We got up and started to head out the section. Val was holding Samaria hand as we made our way through the crowd. In a blink of an eye Val done started swinging on someone and Samaria followed. We jacked them away so fast and got us outta there. Cause we knew security was coming and them niggas don't be playing. They be ready to put niggas in jail.

•SWITCHING POV•

Valerie McKenzie Davenport *Val*
March 18,2018
Memphis, Tennessee| Club

Ouu this hoe got me fucked up. I could NEVER be a nigga hoe. NEVER and I mean NEVER be. Walked over to Sammie.

"Might have to fight after this. These bitches just tried me." Whispering in her ear.

I walked back over to Woo and sat down. I wasn't gone let them ruin my fun. So I went back to having fun but I stopped drinking cause I needs to be at least a lil sober. 15 minutes later Woo was all hugged up on me.

"You ready to go?" He asked me.

Getting up to fix me another drink, "No."

"Aye I'm on whatever you on." He said.

Laughing, "Nah I'm good."

•30 Minutes Later•

We walking out the club cause it's dead now and people been started leaving. While walking I was scanning through the crowd to see if I seen them bitches. Whole time I'm holding Sammie hand. The first bitch I seen was the one with all the mouth. So I started swinging on her as soon as I got close enough. Right before my punch connected we made eye contact. She seen me coming should've been better prepared. My girl Sammie was right there swinging on that bitch too. We got jacked up outta the club by the guys.

Fat geeked, "No huh!" Excited.

"Sit yo yo big ass down. Nigga geeking over a fight." Woo said.

Taking my heels off, "Nahh bitches wanna talk shit you get hit. PERIOD!" Samaria kicking hers off.

"PERIOD!" Co-signing me. "Where that hoe at?" Looking round.

"Aye chill out! Y'all good." Key said.

Seeing them walk out, "Shid wassup?" Getting ready to walk up to them.

Woo getting in between us, "Nah it's over."

"Nahh it ain't them hoes jumped me." Shaniqua girl mad.

"Bitch your friend should've jumped in instead of watching." I said.

Walking away, "I'm catch you slipping and when I do I'm beat the brakes off of you. On yo mama bitch."

Fat tapped Woo shoulder, "Let her go!"

"No." Woo looked at him crazy.

"She talked bout her mama now she gotta see bout that." Fat said.

Woo shook his head, "Shid y'all could get it right now." Moving out the way. "Key hold firecracker back." Pointing to Sammie.

Key bear hugged this girl from behind. I don't know why I guess so she could still watch maybe. Shaniqua tried to run up on me while my head was turned but the crowd warned me. We got to fighting.

•SWITCHING POV•

Normal
March 18,2018
Memphis, Tennessee| Outside Club

Shaniqua and Valerie fight was a fair one til Shaniqua started yanking Valerie hair. That's when some random people started breaking the fight up. The set back up for a second round. They started fighting again and they both ended up tripping over this big rock on the ground. While that's going on Mi'Keyshia sees Key and Samaria in her eyes hugged up.

Tapping on him, "Who the fuck is this b..." Fat cut her off.

"Gone somewhere." Standing in between them.

Trying to get around him, "Get the fuck outta my way."

Police sirens headed they way, "WE GOTTA DIP!" Fat yelled.

Woo went jacked Valerie off of the ground from fighting Shaniqua. Everybody ran to their cars and pulled off. Ain't nobody got time to go to jail tonight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 144 25
This story is about a girl with brothers an how she fell in love wit a whole rapper who is it stay tuned !!
76.3K 1.4K 10
Published: 4/6/2022 Completed: ~
74.7K 1.3K 23
if he ain yo main then put you first! nobody is perfect .. 💞 read for moreee ! 😊 ( this b!tch can't keep a ninja )
29.3K 839 25
"why did you fall in love with me?" "Because no matter what happens to us, you always find a way to fix it" just read it,I know you'll love it🤍