Nct Family Oneshots bxb

By tunawere62

A compilation of nct family oneshots and short stories.Feel free to read and also request if you want 😊 More

💚
Nakamoto Family
Markhyuck
Johnten Family
IlYoung Family
Jaeyong Family
Luwoo Family
KunSol
Jaedo
Yuwin Family
Johnten family
Sungtaro
Nomin Family
Yuwin
Sungtaro
Jung's Family
Sungtaro
Johnten Family + Markhyuck
ShoKun (Shohei+Kun)
YangRen
Yuta X Xiaojun
Ilyoung Family + 00 liners
Markhyuck family
Jaeyong Family
Rant

Henxiao

775 19 1
By tunawere62

Title:Hendery's Baby Bro

Summary:Hendery and Xiaojun have been married for one month after dated for three months.Everything is fine except for one problem..his baby brother Haechan

"I'm home", Hendery took off his shoes as he walked to the living room when he saw Xiaojun was watching Tv with their dog, Bella. "You come home early today",Hendery said as he walked to Xiaojun, "finished my work early today so that i can send Bella to the spa",he said as Hendery sat beside him and gave a peck on his lips.

"I'm very tired", Hendery leaned his body against the sofa before he pulled Xiaojun closer and hugged him,"i miss you so much",he moved his face closer to Xiaojun as his eyes already eyed Xiaojun's lips but then Xiaojun stopped him as he put his hand to Hendery's lips and shooked his head. Hendery furrowed his eyebrows as he softly moved Xiaojun's hand, "why?", he asked when both of them turned to a voice coming from the kitchen.

"Hendery ge!!!", Haechan ran and hugged Hendery tight. Hendery was shocked with Haechan's sudden presence, "my baby bear",he responded while signaling his confused look to Xiaojun, demanding an explanation.

"Haechan will be staying here for a month", Xiaojun told Hendery before Haechan suddenly released the hug then looked at Hendery, "why?you don't want me to be here aren't you?", Haechan's face suddenly changed as he bit his lips.

"No no it's not",Haechan suddenly cried before Hendery hugged his brother,"i always miss you my baby bear",he patted Haechan's back softly trying to calm his brother. Haechan released the hug then looked at his brother,"really?",he asked. Hendery nodded as he wiped the tears from the corner of Haechan's eyes, "of course my baby bear", he said when Haechan took Hendery's hands, "then, can you sleep in my room tonight?i don't want to sleep alone",he asked as he pouts. Hendery was taken aback with Haechan's sudden requests when he turned to Xiaojun.

"Please!!", Haechan pulling Hendery's hands aggressively as Xiaojun let out a small smile and nodded,assuring Hendery that he is okay with it. Hendery sighed then turned to his 6 years old brother, "okay",his response attracted Haechan as he jumped excitedly and hugged Hendery,"i love you brother!!", he then pulled Hendery to his room as he wanted to show his drawings that he had made for Hendery while Xiaojun looked at both of them walking up the stairs together,shaking his head as this is what he had to face after he married Hendery.

- -

Hendery:phaaw please..i can't walk away even for one second..he even waited in front of my bathroom door..waiting for me to finish showering..he even didn't let Xiaojun to eat together with us

Ten: im sorry hun..he have been throwing tantrums since the day you left the house..papa already asked him for anything but he only asked to stay at your house

Hendery:i don't mind if he wants to stay here but i don't really like the way he treated Xiaojun..you know he always trying to bring me away from Xiaojun since the first day i bring Xiaojun to our home to meet you and papa

Ten:I know, I also feel sorry for Xiaojun..how about if Haechan misbehaves again, i will ask papa to pick him up..is that okay for you?

Hendery:hmm i guess...but i feel bad for Haechan,i know he loves me so much and i'm the only brother he has

Ten: I know..how about you go to sleep first as it's already late..we will discuss this tomorrow ok honey..

Hendery: sure phaaw..take care and send my regards to papa

Ten:sure honey....good night

Hendery:good night phaaw

*ended phone call*

Hendery sighed as he felt very conflicted, he felt very bad for Xiaojun but he didn't want to hurt Haechan's feelings.He put his phone inside his pocket when he heard noises coming from his room.

He ran to the room when he saw Haechan was making a mess as he was putting Xiaojun's clothes inside the suitcase.

"I thought you were already asleep Haechannie",Hendery said as he approached Haechan,taking Xiaojun's shirt from Haechan's hand.

"I know you left me because you want to sleep with Xiaojun right?!You told me you will sleep with me!",Haechan pushed Hendery as he took Xiaojun's shirt from Hendery's hand.

"Haechan,Hendery ge didn't come to the room at all",Xiaojun explained to Haechan,trying to defend his husband.

Haechan diverted his gaze to Xiaojun as he fumed in anger,"shut up!i don't want to talk to you! I hate you!",he yelled at Xiaojun.

And that's when Hendery's face changed,

"Haechan Suh-Lee! Don't talk to Xiaojun like that!",he scolded as his face was red ravaged in anger.

Haechan's eyes widened as he was stunned,Hendery had never raised his voice nor scolded Haechan before.

"Go pack your bag! I'm sending you to papa and phaaw tonight!",Hendery pointed his finger to Haechan,ordered him to go back to his room.Haechan didn't dare to look at his brother as he slowly walked out of the room.

  - -

Xiaojun kept on wandering in front of Haechan's room,both Hendery and Haechan haven't talked to each other as Hendery leaves the house to calm himself while Haechan was still inside the room.

Xiaojun felt worried of Haechan as he knocked Haechan's door,"Haechannie,are you in there?",he asked but unfortunately Haechan didn't replied at all.He slowly opened the door when he saw Haechan was crying at the corner,sitting down while pulling his knees against his chest,hiding his sobbing face.

"Haechannie~",Xiaojun sat beside Haechan.Haechan raised his head as he sniffed,"go away!",he said to Xiaojun then hid back his head on his knees.Xiaojun sat beside Haechan before he carefully patted Haechan's body and that's when Haechan cried harder.

Xiaojun didn't say anything as he let Haechan cry and he waited until Haechan calmed a bit,that's when Haechan raised his head and looked at Xiaojun. "Hendery ge always spend time with me. He always cares for me and is always there for me. He buys my favourite chocolates, plays video games with me and always brings me to eat late night snacks with him. But when you came, he always thought of you first instead of me, whenever at home he always talked about you as if he already forgets me. I think he doesn't love me anymore",Haechan confessed as he wiped his nose when Xiaojun hugged him.

"Hendery ge never forgets you Haechannie. Do you know that Hendery ge have already planned to decorate this room for you? When we bought this house, he already planned to prepare a room for you and we already bought some things for your room like your favourite ps5",Xiaojun told Haechan.

Haechan gulped as he wiped his tears,"really?",he asked for confirmation as Xiaojun nodded to reassure him. "When we moved out, Hendery always talked about you.Sometimes when he's alone, he always look at your pictures in his phone and called papa or phaaw to ask about you",Xiaojun caressed Haechan's cheek,"Hendery ge will always love you and never forget you..you will always be his baby bear",Xiaojun coaxed Haechan when Haechan hugged Xiaojun,"I'm sorry for hurting you Xiaojun ge",he apologized while Xiaojun just smiled at his brother in-law, he knows Haechan is still young and he missed his Hendery ge.

- -

Hendery parked his car then walked inside his house, he had been driving alone to calm himself as mixed feelings of guilt and regret ambushed him. He wishes he can turn back time but he also needs to stop Haechan from misbehaving especially when it comes to Xiaojun. But still, he felt bad for raising his voice to Haechan.

He decided to walk to Haechan's room when he noticed Haechan was sleeping on his bed with his arm wrapped on Xiaojun's. He was stunned with the view in front of him and when Xiaojun noticed Hendery, he slowly released Haechan's arm, not wanting to wake him up before tiptoed until he left the room, approaching Hendery. He told Hendery everything that had happened before between him and Haechan, making Hendery felt relieved of those two getting closer.

"I'm glad he's fine",he told Xiaojun as he wanted to walk away when Xiaojun stopped him, pulling his arm. "Babe,about sending Haechan back to your parent's house.I think maybe we can let him stay here for a while",Xiaojun suggested although he felt worried Hendery might get angry but Hendery responded by shaking his head,"i was angry back then so i just said anything without thinking.I think Haechan must be very scared of me, i should control my anger",he expressed his guilt as he turned his head looking at Haechan's door.

Xiaojun walked closer then hugged Hendery,"I know you didn't mean it. Maybe you can talk to him tomorrow",he reassured Hendery with a smile as they both released their hug."Do you think he wants to talk to me?I think he is scared of me",Hendery expressed his uneasiness as Xiaojun took Hendery's hand,softly caressed it,

"Of course he will, you're his favourite brother. He must be–"

"Xiaojun ge,where are you?", both of them turned to Haechan who was standing near the door while rubbing his eyes,still feeling sleepy but wanting to look for Xiaojun. He opened his eyes and looked in front before his face changed when he saw Hendery. He hurriedly ran to Xiaojun then hid behind him, and that's making Hendery felt very hurt and blaming himself for it.

He lowered his body until the same level of Haechan then curved a small smile on his lips, "Haechannie, Hendery ge is very sorry.Please forgive me okay...i'm so sorry",Hendery apologized while his eyes focused on Haechan who was gripping the hem of Xiaojun's shirt.

"Come to ge, i miss you so much", Hendery widens his arms trying to ask for a hug,hoping that Haechan will come to him. Both Haechan and Xiaojun exchanged glances when Xiaojun nodded his head, reassuring Haechan while ruffling Haechan's hair. Haechan gulped as he slowly took some steps forward until he stopped in front of Hendery, his eyes still looking down on the floor, and didn't dare to make eye contact.Hendery wanted to hug his brother but he didn't want to force Haechan so he waited although deep down he really wanted to pull Haechan at that time.

"I'm sorry for being a bad boy",Haechan apologized and that's when tears started to drop from Hendery's eyes,"come here baby bear",he called Haechan as Haechan walked closer and hugged Hendery followed by Hendery hugging him back."Ge very sorry okay",he gave a peck on Haechan's head and patted his back.

Xiaojun felt contented seeing these two brothers hugging each other, glad that they already apologized to each other. He saw Bella coming to him so he lifted Bella and brought her to his room,letting the two brothers have their time alone.

  - -

Hendery woke up from his sleep as he noticed Haechan was not in the room already.He checked on the time as he slowly sat on the bed and stretched his body, felt tired after a huge crying session yesterday.

He walked out from the room when he heard laughing sounds coming from the kitchen so he walked down the stairs and to the kitchen, seeing Xiaojun and Haechan cooking together. He looked at Haechan who was stirring the egg on the bowl as he excitedly showed his skills to Xiaojun.Xiaojun complimented him when he noticed Hendery was standing near the dining table."oh honey you already awake!",Xiaojun greeted his husband while Haechan put down the bowl, then ran to hug his brother,"good morning Hendery ge!",he wished while Hendery ruffled Haechan's hair playfully,"good morning baby bear",Haechan smiled widely as he ran to the table and took some toast before bringing it to Hendery,"look gege,i cook french toast for you!".

Xiaojun approached both of them,"Haechan was very excited to cook breakfast for you,he even want to do everything and wanted me to rest",Xiaojun said followed by a laugh as Hendery shifted his gaze to Haechan,"thank you baby bear",he thanked him then pinched Haechan's cheeks playfully.

After finished cooking, all of them ate their breakfast together as Haechan kept on asking about Xiaojun.Hendery felt very happy seeing Haechan started to treat Xiaojun better and hoping for them to grow closer.After finished having breakfast, they helped each other on cleaning up and decided to watch Tv together.

While watching Tv, suddenly they heard the doorbell rang. Hendery walked to the door and opened it when he saw his parents came to pay for a visit. "Papa!", Haechan ran then jumped to Johnny who luckily Johnny was able to catch his son and lifted him,resulting in Haechan wrapped his arms on Johnny.

"I didn't know you guys will come",Hendery said as he got worried if they came to bring Haechan,guilt reminds him of what happened last night.Xiaojun approached all of them as he invited his in-laws to come inside. Ten smiled then shook his head,"it's okay sweetheart,we have to hurry cause we have to visit Papa's office",Ten told his sons.

"Besides,someone called me last night to pick him up cause he missed his Papa and Phaaw",Johnny said teasing Haechan as Haechan hid his head on Johnny's shoulder,felt shy of his Papa's statement.Johnny put down Haechan as he walked to Haechan's room to pick up his things while Ten and Xiaojun started chattering,that's when Hendery walked to Haechan lowering his body to the same level of Haechan.

"Baby bear,are you still angry at gege?If yes,Gege is so sorry okay.I don't mind if you want to stay here",he tried to persuade Haechan when Haechan shook his head then moved his head closer until his lips near Hendery's ears,"i don't want to disturb gege and Xiaojun ge.I will come back again okay",Haechan whispered before he kissed Hendery's cheek and smiled widely.Hendery grinned then hugged Haechan,"remember to call gege when you arrive home okay?",he said followed by a nod by Haechan.

"All done,let's go",both Ten and Johnny thanked Xiaojun and Hendery as they walked out from the door.When they reached the car, the driver took Haechan's bag from Johnny then the parents turned to Hendery and Xiaojun,"see you again son,don't forget to come to our house sometimes",Johnny teased his son as the parents walked inside the car. The driver opened the door for Haechan but then Haechan ran to Xiaojun and hugged him,"Xiaojun ge don't forget to come to my house okay?",he reminded Xiaojun followed by a nod from the older.

Haechan then walked inside the car then all of them lowered their windows as the driver started the engine,"goodbye Hendery and Xiaojun ge!",Haechan waved happily followed by the other two waved back to them as the car drove away from their house.

When they already left,Hendery turned to Xiaojun,"Looks like Haechan already likes you,he even forgets to give me a goodbye hug",Xiaojun giggled after listening to Hendery's statement. "Well, i miss him",Xiaojun said although Haechan just left them,maybe he missed seeing a kid living in the house besides another adult and a dog.Hendery grinned then put his arm on Xiaojun's shoulder,"i miss him too", he replied.

Guess who's gonna come and pick up Haechan tonight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 7K 119
Just some random shit😎 This will probably never have an ending👊 Some crack😂 Some fluff😍 Some smut(maybe)😉 Some emotional shit(maybe)😭 !! SHIPPI...
2.9K 160 28
This story is crazy maybe it's not serious sometimes. I write it bcz I want it. You can read it. Warning this is not serious sometimes. _sunny_
354 9 15
DONGHYUCK. Promises in our portrait.
69.9K 2.3K 17
♧ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ, ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ғɪɴᴅ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ . . . . ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴡᴀʏ ɪs ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ. ◇ʙᴏᴏᴋ ▪2 (uɴsᴛᴏᴘᴘᴀʙʟᴇ)