Love Is...| Key Glock Love St...

By prettygirlramsey

love /lษ™v/ an intense feeling of deep affection. More

LOVE IS... Description/ Cast
one
two
three
four
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifthteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine

five

655 23 0
By prettygirlramsey

Markeyvius LaShun Cathey *Key*
March 15,2018
Memphis, Tennessee| Da Trap

"Aye Key I need to talk to you." Mikayla from the block said.

Rolling up, "Waddup?!"

"In private." Making this weird face.

"Iight let me finish rolling and I'm come." Telling her.

I just know it's finnah be some bullshit cause Mikayla only tell me bullshit. I finished rolling my blunt and tucking it behind my ear before going over to her.

"Waddup!" Putting my hands in my jacket pockets.

Clearing her throat, "You ain't hear this from me but word in the street is that Marcus fucked MiMi." She said.

Looking at her dumb, "What MiMi?"

"Yo MiMi." She said.

Cracking my knuckles, "And how you found out?"

"I was at my cousin crib when he brought her over there to fuck. They fucked in the guest room and she stayed the night." She told me.

Nodding my head, "And you sure it was her?"

"Yeah I know MiMi when I see her." Staring at me.

Scratching my eyebrow, "Iight bet." Walking away.

Ohhh this bitch got me fucked up I swear to God. I knew her sneaky ass was doing shit she wasn't pose to do. Now I gotta go get tested tomorrow cause ain't no telling who else she been fucking and if she using condoms.

•The Next Day•

"And you are here for a regular check up... right sir?" The nurse asked.

"Yea." Scratching my head.

She poked my finger to take some of my blood to test for HIV or Syphilis. Then she gave me a cup to pee in to test for Chlamydia, and some other STD's. Ohhh if I have something I'm kill this bitch. So fa her own hood she better hope I'm clean.

"Your result should be in within a week to a week and a half." She said. "If your results are negative you won't receive a call from us. If it's positive we'll call to prescribe you antibiotics to clear it up." Handing me this paper.

Taking it, "Thanks!"

I walked out and went to my car. I know I'm clean I just like to have the paper to prove it.

•1 Week Later•

PHONE CALL FROM UNKNOWN NUMBER

Me: Hello
Unknown: Hi... may I speak to Markeyvius Cathey
Me: Waddup
Unknown: This is Nurse Jackie from the Health Clinic. I was calling to inform you that you tested positive Chlamydia. We will prescribe you Azithromycin you'll take that for 2 day. Do you have any partners you want us to reach out to encourage to get tested?
Me: No I'm good.
Unknown: Any questions?
Me: No.
Unknown: Have a bless day!
Me: You too.

CALLED ENDED WITH NURSE

INNER THOUGHT: I'm kill this bitch! Playing with my life like that. I'm glad it's some curable shit but still.

•2 Weeks Later•

PHONE CALL TO MIMI💜

Me: Aye
Mimi: Hey to you too
Me: I wanna slap the shit outta you
Mimi: Key watch your fucking mouth
Me: Bitch you got me fucked up
Mimi: Markeyvius who the fuck you talking to
Me: Bitch that nigga you been fucking gave you Chlamydia and you gave it to me.
Mimi: What
Me: I was gone slap you but grams told me not to
Me: So fuck ya
Mimi: Ma

CALL ENDED WITH MIMI💜

I still wanna put my foot in her ass but I'm let it slide. I might just get one of the girls from the block to beat her shit in. I should tell the whole block but I ain't finnah embarrassed myself like that. She ain't my problem no more. Fuck that nasty ass hoe.

•SWITCHING POV•

Mi'Keyshia Marie Bolden *MiMi*
March 15,2018
Memphis, Tennessee| Home

"What the fuck?" Nia looked at me crazy.

Shaking my head, "I know it was a one night stand." I said.

"Withhh?" Questions.

Putting my head down, "Marcus." Under my breathe.

"Now you know that boy fuck any and every thing walking." Rolling her eyes.

"I know. I know." I said. Clearing my throat, "He ain't the only one I've been sleeping with." Confessing.

"Bitch so this whole time you was cheating on Key and had me hawk eyeing his ass." Getting mad.

Rolling my eyes, "Yes but only cause I thought he was cheating."

"And was he??" Asking.

"I don't know." Shrugging my shoulders.

Getting up, "You don't know. Girl bye!"

She sat in silence and looked at me crazy. I'm her friend and how is she mad at me. This bitch supposed to be on my side not his.

•SWITCHING POV•

Samaria Londyn Hecks
March 15,2018
Memphis, Tennessee| Home

Ever since I broke up with Derrick life has been kinda rocky. At first he wouldn't leave me the fuck alone for nothing in this world. He tried all the tricks to get me back. They ain't work cause I just knew I wasn't getting back with him. FINALLY FREE AT LAST!!! But anyways I was chilling in my room when Val called me.

PHONE CALL WITH VALLEYGIRL 💗

Me: Heyyyy!
ValleyGirl💗: Heyyyy! What you doing?
Me: Girl nothing...why?
ValleyGirl💗: Uhmmm need a favor.
Me: And what is this favor?
ValleyGirl💗: 2 man!
Me: With?
ValleyGirl💗: Woo and Key.
Me: Again?
ValleyGirl💗: Yeah! And why you acting like I'm always asking you to go on this 2 man.
Me: You have asked me at least 5 times.
ValleyGirl💗: Okay but 4 of those times I cancelled so they don't count.
Me: I guess but what do I get outta this?
ValleyGirl💗: Damn you can't just do it outta the kindness of yo heart.
Me: Uhmmm I could but at this VERY moment I'm not in a giving mood.
ValleyGirl💗: Uhmm fine so what do you want in return?
Me: For you to cook me yo famous steak and potatoes!
ValleyGirl💗: Okay I gotcha tomorrow.
Me: Okay and you coming to pick me up or do I have to drive?
ValleyGirl💗: Girl drive.
Me: Fine... I'm be on the way once I pack my bag.
ValleyGirl💗: Okay.

PHONE CALL ENDED WITH VALLEYGIRL💗

Uhmmm I think it's gone be weird cause I haven't really hung out with Key since the beginning of February. But we do talk or text almost everyday.

•At Woo House•

"Wassup!" Woo said to me.

Walking in, "Hey Woo!"

Turning his attention to Val, "You look good." Hugging her.

"Thanks." Pulling back smiling hard.

I just walked to the living room and sat on the couch. With them two I learned to just mind my business.

Opening the back door, "Wassup Samaria." Key walked in.

"Hey Key!" Looking back at him.

Walking by me, "You coming with me?" Asking.

"Where you going?" Asking.

"Back outside so I could smoke." Holding his blunt up.

Getting up, "Sure!"

He went to the kitchen first to grab something and I went sat outside. We both knew how Woo and Val get so we just pose to keep each other company til they done. Which makes no sense cause technically they don't need us anymore. Cause Woo ass already in the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 321 22
formally known as [Girl Meets sick] or [Girl Meets The Sick]
686K 33.9K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
74.7K 1.3K 23
if he ain yo main then put you first! nobody is perfect .. ๐Ÿ’ž read for moreee ! ๐Ÿ˜Š ( this b!tch can't keep a ninja )
25.8K 4.7K 34
เถขเท“เท€เท’เถญเถบเถš เทƒเถญเท”เถง เทƒเถฝเทŠเถฝเท’ เท€เถฝเท’เถฑเทŠ เท„เทœเถบเถดเท” เถธเทš เถ”เท€เท”เถฑเทŠเถœเทš เถšเถญเทเท€. ๐Ÿฅ€ Now is the time Go to me You stay happy But Give me one day in your life Make up for my mistake...