EVIGHEDEN ||Yizhan Fanfic|| O...

By Script-Symphony

Omega prince Xiao Zhan was sealed all his life by his father because of his difference and was made a tool of... More

DISCLAIMER
Chapter 1: Alpha Prince Wang Yibo
Chapter 2. Omega Prince, Xiao Zhan
Chapter 3. New Home
Chapter 4: Void
Chapter 5: Too Cold
Chapter 6: Submissive Just For Him
Chapter 7: The Always Future Changes
Chapter 8: Finally Falling
Chapter 9: A Complete Different Being
Chapter 10: The Predator Becomes the Prey
Chapter 11: Beware of Your Thoughts
Chapter 12: Wave of Power
Chapter 13: Know Your Foes & Your Allies
Chapter 14: He Knows, Perhaps Too Much
Chapter 15: Possessiveness
Chapter 16: What is Love?
Chapter 18: He Sees Everything But Not Everything?
Chapter 19: He Wrote his Fate...So What?
Chapter 20: Erupting the Balance
Chapter 21: Erupting the Balance II

Chapter 17: Something Feels Wrong

994 68 15
By Script-Symphony

Prince Xiao Zhan didn't like the trace of sweat that ghosted on his forehead and his heart that suddenly took rattling beats beneath his chest and instantly, his fingers stopped playing on the zither and his eyes snapped ahead.

Queen Yang nearly recoiled at the hasty stop of the amicable music and she looked at the omega prince. "Is there something wrong, Xiao Zhan?"

Xiao Zhan remained serene, something was wrong but he couldn't place his hand on it. "I want an audience with the King," He suddenly enunciated, putting the zither away and standing up, Queen Yang also following his steps.

"Tell me, dear, is there something wrong, did you get a vision?" She marveled, thinking back to the time she was told the Omega prince could discern the future.

Xiao Zhan shook his head. "No, I didn't get a vision. I will go speak with the King," He was already gone before the second queen could poll further as he trotted towards the palace foyer.

"Xiao Zhan!" The queen rasped, going after him and she was unable to catch up with him as he hoisted in through the main doors of the throne room, infringing on the ongoing meeting between the King and his council members and they gasped in alarm at the sudden intrusion.

Xiao Zhan dismissed their gazes and paused in front of the king and curtsy respectfully with the Queen standing beside him. "I apologize for my character, Your Majesty. I have an urgent matter,"

The king's intense gaze flickered between his second consort and his third son's consort. "Pray tell,"

"I wish to go to the southern borders," Came the unwavering request, and murmurs broke out in the hall as the courtiers spoke among themselves.

"I believe there must be a reason why you wish to go there, especially at a time like this. Do you miss your Alpha?" The King queried, a look of amusement in his eyes. "Or, did you perhaps see something?"

"I didn't but my instincts tell he's in danger and requires my presence," the more he stood there, the more Xiao Zhan felt nervier. "I must leave at once, Your Majesty,"

The King peered in astonishment while the whispers of his council didn't fail to penetrate his ears. He rested his elbow on his throne hand and finger to his chin while his gaze didn't avert from the Omega. It had been a week since the three princes left and so far, their letters had been promising but this Omega sensed otherwise. Was he meant to change Wang Yibo's fate? "Very well then, you will leave at once with the guards,"

Xiao Zhan ducked his head. "I have another request, your majesty. I would like Prince Chaoxiang to accompany me,"

The King nodded. "Very well,"

*~*

Wang Yibo grunted at the severe pain while fastening a piece of white cloth around his rib and concealing the deep wound in a bandage.

Fucking bastards had gotten lucky and got close enough to stab him on the battlefield.

Tying the knot, he stood up, picking his jacket from his bed, at the same time a voice came from outside the tent.

"Your Highness, the general awaits you,"

"I will be there in a few minutes," He replied, holding back the grunt, and slipped his hands into his coat and buttoned it up.

Brushing his fingers into his hair, he stepped out of the tent into the cold night.

In front of him were more tents of the troops. He passed them, heading towards a particular one, and slipped in, where the troop general awaited with a few other important soldiers standing around a round table at the middle of the tent, he went to stand beside Haoxuan.

"I apologize if I took long," He asserted, looking at their faces, especially General Luku who had a stark expression on his face.

"Not at all, My prince. I heard you got injured on the field," The general let out, stalking his eyes on the prince to find the injury but spotted none.

"It was a mare scratch," Wang Yibo stated.

"First, we like to congratulate you on your victory on the eastern coast and making the bastards retreat," Came the General's voice again, a slight bitterness could be detected. Who would have thought the philander prince knew a lot about war and planning? It made him wonder if he was all that he was letting out or was he disguising more beneath that forgery camouflage. "Since we've already taken half their troops, I suggest we dive right in and take them unawares," He continued.

"We have many injured on the last battle and our supply barn from the main kingdom got attacked on its way," One of the soldiers announced. And he proceeded from the prince's quizzing gaze. "There were ambushed by soldiers from Xenia when most of us were on the field,"

"Why wasn't I told about this earlier?" Wang Yibo demanded, a bit frantic. "How many wounded?"

"300 hundred wounded sir and 200 deaths,"

Wang Yibo cringed at the information, realizing how easy it was to end a human life, especially in these so-called wars and battles for powers. He wanted nothing more than to put an end to this already. "We've lost so many good men," He sighed at the thought. "I believe we have 700 healthy men?"

They nodded. "We are outnumbered, My Prince. Our men aren't enough to defeat Xenia at this point. They have more than 1 thousands men attacking the south which is the easiest way to attack the main kingdom,"

Wang Yibo nodded "While we find ways to have new supplies, distribute the remaining to the wounded, especially the food and medicine," Came the prince's order.

"But sir, how about the rest of the men? They need food for strength. A few men leaving the camp to the main kingdom is a death wish as Xenia's men had blocked the path. We need the food for the ones that can fight," the general protested.

"What do you suggest, General Luku?" Wang Yibo catechized with a crook of his head.

"Well, they are of no use to us, they have served their purpose and their Kingdom. There's nothing we could do for them now that there are not many supplies left,"

Wang Yibo grimaced. "You suggest we leave them to die?" He implored and the general nodded. "These people are very much humans like you and I. They are not dogs, General Luku. Even dogs deserve better and proper treatment when wounded and shouldn't be left to their demise,"

"They are of no use to us. They are wounded and would work as a liability. Soldiers are meant to die in battle," the general gritted and Wang Yibo nodded.

"Perhaps we would have done things your way if you were still in charge but I call the shots. The wounded would be treated and cared for till they get back on their feet. Those who are extremely injured would be sent back home while the rest of the men would cut down their eating and drinking habits to eating twice a day till we fix our problem,"

"That's much better, My prince," One of the men agreed. "Our supplies would be able to contain us for a few days if we cut down the amount being consumed daily,"

"And our able men?" The general asked, clearly dissatisfied with the arrangement. He had no idea why the prince cared about the wounded so much. They couldn't afford a liability on the battlefield.

"They are soldiers, General Luku. They are trained for this. Eating twice a food and cutting off the amount of food won't kill them. No one is going into battle on an empty stomach, be reassured General," he assured, noticing the frown on the General's face. Yes, they needed the food and medicine but those injured needed it more than them. If they were to take them back to the Kingdom, they were likely to perish on the way and he couldn't afford that. Each life mattered. "Haoxuan will take a few men to get rid of Xenia's men blocking our path from getting more supplies while the rest of us are going back to the field. Dismissed!"

He wanted to get this done and over with, he had an Omega to get back to.

*~*

General Luku burst into his tent raging off pheromones of animosity. "Prince Wang Yibo is a pest I can't afford!"

"I warned you, General Luku, you didn't heed to it,"

His striking gaze went to the bed where a woman lay. "What do you suggest, Princess,"

"I don't care what you do, Xenia has to win this battle. Wang Yibo's fate is doomed for an untimely death, there's nothing wrong with pushing it forward," She smirked.

The general smirked and he straightened his posture. "Yes, you are right Princess, Death is the only way to get us what we want,"

She got off the mattress, approaching him and trailing her thin fingers on his chest. "Remember, General. I can only be yours truly if Xenia wins and we have Dawnton at the tip of our finger. My Father will grant your every wish and desire," The words slipped past her lips seductively and alluringly. "You will be made the general of all generals, King Genghis would tremble at the sound of your name,"

How tempting and the gods knew he was more than ready to sin.

"We are just a step away from reaching our goals and you and I will be together forever," The princess of Xenia grinned, tracing the General's face with the pad of her fingers while he only gawked at her, hypnotized.

Lust was a very powerful thing and she was ready to use it to her advantage with a little touch of sorcery.

The people of Dawnton have no idea what was coming, especially third prince Wang Yibo!

*~*

This particular book makes me feel so overwhelmed whenever I write a chapter. I hope you guys like reading it as I enjoyed writing it.

❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

511K 24.7K 44
Xiao Zhan a cute innocent boy had a one night stand with an arrogant and cold boy named Wang Yibo miracle happening to Zhan's life leading an unexpe...
124K 5.8K 19
IT'S BEEN 5 YEARS NOW.... 'I was a simple guy who was loved by everyone. I was an easy going and cheerful person. I never let anyone control me. I d...
38K 3.1K 39
Soulmates? Strangers? Somewhere in between? Who are they to each other? Wei ying didn't know how he should address his ex-husband Lan Wangji when he...
537K 26.6K 53
Wei Ying lived his life with his husband, Lan Zhan. Then after they die, Wei Ying is sent back to his youth by a very new god ..... but the god place...