Love Is...| Key Glock Love St...

By prettygirlramsey

love /ləv/ an intense feeling of deep affection. More

LOVE IS... Description/ Cast
one
two
three
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifthteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine

four

745 27 0
By prettygirlramsey

Mi'Keisha Marie Bolden *MiMi*
January 7,2018
Memphis, Tennessee| Key House

INNER THOUGHT: His ass still ain't home. I just know he ain't stay the night with that bitch. Ohhh I knew his ass was being sneaky. Then had the nerve to block me. Ohhh I'm fuck him up. There go his car pulling up right now.

Getting out, "What the fuck you been?". Ignoring me, "I know you spent the night at that bitch house. I heard y'all left the club together." Following him. Pushing him in his back, "So you just don't care huh."

Walking up, "Keep yo hands off of me."

"What's that bitch name?" Hot on his trail. Shaking his head, "No words huh." Unlocking his door, "You got caught up it's okay."

Opening it, "I don't know them girls. They only came with us cause thats Woo girl homegirls plus all them got niggas and ain't fucking with us like that." Closing the door in my face.

Rolled my eyes and went back to my car. Since he wanna play with me I texted my lil sneaky link to see if he wanna link. I got him saved under my middle name but his name is Jay.

TEXTING MARIE💜

Today 1:43 PM

yu busy

nah but i'm finnah be
y wassup

i was tryin slide through

i should be free later

bet
hmu wen yu are

TEXT MESSAGES WITH MARIE💜

•SWITCHING POV•

Samaria Londyn Hecks *Sam*
January 7,2018
Memphis, Tennessee| Woo House

"Sorry to bother but can one you please drop us off to Val house?" Asking Fat and Key.

"I'll bring y'all." Fat said.

"Thanks!" We both said.

We grabbed our shoes and purse before following Fat to his car. I got in the backseat and Leah told him where to go.

"Thanks!" Getting out.

"No problem." Pulling off.

We got in our cars and went separate ways. I drove home to see Derrick car in my driveway. Parked and got out. Why this nigga waiting at my door for me. He lucky my mama ain't here cause she'll cuss his ass out.

Standing by the lil garden, "Why are you here?"

"Where the fuck you been?" With an attitude.

Rolling my eyes, "Val's... now why are you here?"

"I went to Val's and I ain't see your car there." Clenching his jaw. "What nigga you and yo hoe friends been with?"

Turning around, "What?" Confused.

I'm not finnah do this with him right now. Niggas be lying just to lie. Now grant it I wasn't physically there but my car was. I'm already knowing he finnah do the most. So I'm just leave my house.

Jacking me up, "Stop fucking playing with me bitch."

Trying to snatch away, "Let go!"

"Where the fuck you think you going?" Asking.

Squeezing tighter, "None of yo business!" Jerking away, "Get the fuck!" Ran to my car.

I locked my doors and tried to put my keys in the ignition but I dropped them in the floor cause my hands was shaking so much. He was kicking my car and punching my window. Thank God I finally was able to start my car before he threw a brick in my window. Pulled off I didn't wanna call any of my friends. I knew if I went over to one of their houses he would've found me eventually. So I just decided to call that boy from last night.

CALLING KEY

Me: Hey.
Key: Waddup!
Me: Uhmm sorry to call unexpectedly.
Key: Nah you good.
Me: Are you currently busy?
Key: I was finnah go make this play real quick. Why waddup?
Me: I wanted to come over and to chill. Only if it's okay with you.
Key: Yo boyfriend ain't gone be mad?
Me: What he don't know won't hurt him right?
Key: I guess but I'm not with no drama.
Me: Trust me...no drama will come to yo doorstep from me.
Key: Iight let me go make this play.
Me: Okay since you worry bout my man. How yo girl gone feel bout me being over there?
Key: You ain't got nothing to worry bout her.
Me: Iight! Uhmm see you in a bit I guess.
Key: Iight.

CALL ENDED WITH KEY

I drove to this one part of the city I know Derrick crazy ass won't come cause he opps live over here. I sat in my car and kinda duck off cause I just didn't feel comfortable. Even though his beef ain't mines but you just never know.

•At Key House•

"I ain't wanna be rude and eat in yo face so I brought you something to eat." Putting the food on his counter.

"You ain't have to." He said. "But what you got?" Asking.

He opened the food bag, "Hot wings and fries." Washing my hands.

"Bet! What you want to drink?" Going to the fridge.

"Uhmm water is fine." I said.

He handed me a water and 2 plates. I fixed our food while he washed his hands.

Coming sit next to me, "I'm surprised you hit me up." He said.

Quickly praying over my food, "I mean you seem like a pretty cool and a nice guy from what I seen last night." Sliding him his plate.

Quickly praying over his food, "You could tell from them lil couple hours we barely hung out?" Questioning.

Chuckling, "Nah but I got my ear to the streets though." Winking at him.

Chuckling, "What streets? Cause it can't be in my hood." Looking at me.

Shrugging my shoulders, "Maybe....maybe not."

"You don't know the people I know." He said.

Shaking my head, "And how you know that?" Asking.

"Who you know that I know?" Questioning me.

"Don't worry bout all that!" Opening my water.

Grabbing a napkin, "Leah must've told you bout me."

Shaking my head, "Nope...I just told you that I got my ear to the streets." Laughing.

"I know fa a fact it ain't come from my people." He said.

"Maybe...maybe not! I guess you may never know." I said.

Staring at me, "So what you heard bout me?" Asking.

"Uhmm let's see. You in paper route and you been with yo girl fa a minute. But before y'all got together you use to be a hoe. You bout yo money and the other stuff can't say." Wiping my hands.

"And why is that?" Eyeing me down.

Biting my lip, "All I'm say is the girls be talking."

"Bout me?" Sounding curious.

Nodding my head, "Yep!"

"And what these girls be saying?" Asking.

Scratching my eyebrow, "Yo skills in bed." I mumbled.

"What?" He said.

Clearing my throat, "How you be or was fucking them." I felt gross.

Sighing, "And who the fuck be telling you that?"

Shrugging my shoulders, "All you need to know is that I know people."

He kept questioning me trying to get it out of me but I wasn't letting that information go. I've been hearing bout all them Paper Route niggas. In the middle of our conversation his whole mood changed after checking his phone. It didn't last long cause he went back to normal. After eating we went to the living room and put on a movie. And outta the blue he started being extra flirty. I could tell where he was trying to take it. And I just wasn't gone fuck him so I could be another bitch cross off his hit list. And let's just say his hit list is VERY LONG. I mean bitches be wanting to fuck him cause of who he is. Just as things started to heat up my mother called. THANK GOODNESS!

PHONE CALL WITH MOMMA DEAREST❤️

Momma Dearest❤️: Hey...where you at?
Me: Hanging out.
Momma Dearest❤️: And how much longer you gone be?
Me: Not too much longer. Why?
Momma Dearest❤️: I'm just trying to see if I needed to start cooking or not.
Me: Yeah! I'm be on my way in a few.
Momma Dearest❤️: Alright.

PHONE CALL ENDED WITH MOMMA DEAREST❤️

Rubbing his hand on my thigh, "Damn you gotta go?"

Checking the time, "I got like 5 or 10 minutes before I have to."

Licking his lips, "So what you trying to do?"

"Chill...you must've forgot we both in relationships." I said.

"What they know ain't gone hurt them right? Ain't that what you said." Repeating what I said earlier.

"Yeah but that is on a WHOLE nother level." I said. "If we both was single it'll be a different story." Moving his hand.

Nodding his head, "Uhmmm bet."

"Why bet?" Confused.

Smirking at me, "Nun."

We went back to watching the movie til I had to leave. I thought he would've kicked me out but he actually walked me to my car and watch me pull off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 196 13
Jackson Avery and April Kepner have already gone through enough. When their son, Samuel, dies of type II Osteogenesis Imperfecta, they are heart brok...
714K 43.8K 108
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.3K 108 7
you bitches is salty, I give them pressure.🧍🏽‍♀️
9K 303 8
𝐇𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐜𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐈 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦, 𝐈'𝐦𝐚 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭