The Crush - Colby Brock x ivy...

By Ivyispunk

Sam' little sister (Ivy) finds out she has a crush on Sam's best friend (Colby) also finds out that he likes... More

The Airport
The lunch date
Ivy's Birthday

The cast of the story

21 0 0
By Ivyispunk

Nailea devora as Ivy golbach

Katrina Stuart as Herself

Sam Golbach as Himself

Colby brock as Himself

                          Ivy's back story

Ivy grew up in a abusive house hold and she was always used for her body in past relationships so it's hard for her to trust people because of what has happened in her life. Ivy is Sam's twin sister And Ivy is Katrina's best friend and She's just meeting Colby now because Ivy is moving in with them she finally moved out of her parents house.

Writer here!!!

I just wanted to say This is my very first  story ever so please don't hate on it cuz it might not be so good but again this is my first story I've ever made so when i hope y'all will enjoy the fit part when I start writing it!!! (Btw i didn't know what name to use for the OC so I just used my name Ivy)

                                       - The writer

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

670K 33.7K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
222K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...