Daughter In Law Of Raghuvansh...

By lostlixee

"What's your name?" He asked her in a straight cold tone. Akshita and all the employees stared at him as if h... More

Copyright Disclaimer
¹•|CHARACTER|•¹
²•|CHARACTER|•²
0| Prologue |0
CHAPTER- 1
CHAPTER- 2
CHAPTER- 3
CHAPTER- 4
CHAPTER- 5
CHAPTER- 6
CHAPTER- 7
CHAPTER- 8
CHAPTER- 9
CHAPTER- 10
CHAPTER- 11
CHAPTER- 12
CHAPTER- 13
CHAPTER- 14
CHAPTER- 15
CHAPTER- 16
CHAPTER- 17
CHAPTER- 18
CHAPTER-19
CHAPTER- 20
CHAPTER- 21
CHAPTER- 22
CHAPTER- 23
CHAPTER- 24
CHAPTER- 25
CHAPTER- 26
CHAPTER- 27
CHAPTER- 28
CHAPTER- 29
CHAPTER- 30
CHAPTER- 31
CHAPTER- 32
CHAPTER- 33
CHAPTER- 34
CHAPTER- 35
CHAPTER- 36
CHAPTER- 37
CHAPTER- 39
CHAPTER- 40
CHAPTER- 41
CHAPTER- 42
CHAPTER- 43
CHAPTER- 44
CHAPTER- 45
CHAPTER- 46
CHAPTER- 47
CHAPTER- 48
CHAPTER- 49
CHAPTER- 50
CHAPTER- 51
CHAPTER- 52
CHAPTER- 53
CHAPTER- 54
CHAPTER- 55
CHAPTER- 56
CHAPTER- 57
CHAPTER- 58
EPILOGUE
THANK YOU❤️
❤️LOVE❤️
•HIS INNOCENCE•
•Love in Vengeance•
ANNOUNCEMENT🔊

CHAPTER- 38

158K 8.2K 749
By lostlixee

OMG!! OMG!!! We crossed 300K😱
Guys Thank you so so much for your love and support on This book, I will try my best to give you the best 🤞🏻🥺🤌🏻🦋💖

________________❤️❤️

Poori karunga main teri saari khwahishein
Tera rakhanga main rajj ke khayal
Kitni khoobiyan hain tere is yaar main
Aaja baahon main tu baahein bas daal

Aur hota nahi ab intezar

________________❤️❤️

After that, the Raghuvanshis left for their home. Everyone enjoyed the drive. Sibling teasing kept Akshita blushing while Ekansh lost sight of everyone, he did not communicate with anyone except to say, let's go or I kept everything.

After a long drive, they reached home at noon.

When Akshita came out of the car she saw Ekansh still sitting, waiting for something.

"What happened? Are you not coming inside?"

"I have some urgent work, so I will be late."

"But we just came, have some rest, and eat, it was a long drive"

In a state of confusion, he drove off without waiting for her to reply, telling her, "I'll eat there, you go inside. I'll be back by evening.".

"Where is he going?" Gayatri asked looking at the car in front of her.

"He told me he had some urgent work to do, he would be here by evening," Gayatri nodded at her.

"Ok! Leave these bags house helpers will bring them to you inside" With that the ladies moved inside.

Why did he leave home without coming inside? Akshita wondered as she arranged her clothes in the cupboard.

.

In the evening Akshita and Tara were in the kitchen helping their mother-in-law, when Rashmi saw Ekansh in the living room.

Rashmi jumped on her son and asked, "Arey Ekansh, where were you? Is the work more important than your health?" He sighed and looked tired when he said the question.

She scolded him, "Look at how tired you are!".

"Get up and freshen up. I will send Akshita with your coffee" As soon as he heard that he straightened himself and nodded heading towards his room.

After some minutes, Akshita came into their room with his coffee. Not finding him in the room she put the coffee on the nightstand before she could turn, she felt someone pinching her waist, making her jump. She turned her face and looked at him.

"Wh..what?"

"What? What? "Come to me, I have something for you!" He made her sit on the bed and move toward the cupboard. He took out something from the cupboard, closed it, and then recommended it to her.

"Take it!" He said forwarding an envelope.

"What is it?" She frowned at him.

"See it yourself!" He handed her his coffee cup and sat beside her sipping it.

She opened the envelope and read the documents and her eyes widened. She looked at him in shock.

"Yo..you..wha..what is this.. it.. it's.." she was not able to form words.

She stared at him as he placed the coffee mug on the side table.

"You can read it."

"Yes, but th..this yo..you?"

He sighed "Yes me, your one and only husband"

"This is too much ho...how do I?" She shook her head looking at the documents.

"Why? What's the problem?"

"Why did you buy the land in my name?"

"What do you mean by 'Why'?" Ekansh questioned, his voice filled with surprise and determination. "You are my wife, and it's my pleasure to buy things for you. Moreover, I have plans for this place. Once construction begins, I want you to open your Dance Academy here!"

"No! How can I? It's yours." She shook her head in disapproval.

"You are my wife Akshita. Whatever is mine is yours too! You don't need to feel guilty or think about anything else. It's your right to ask me anything you want. Why are you feeling sorry for it? Your dream is mine, and I want you to fulfill my dream." Hearing him, Akshita's eyes filled with tears. She immediately hugged him and he too reciprocated.

"Shhh no need to be a crybaby, if you cry then what will you teach your students? They will cry while dancing! "Wow, that's a new way of dancing." He said, stroking her hair in an attempt to lighten up her mood.

"Thank you! Thank you so much!" She hugged him.

"No need to thank me, now we have much work to do. First I need some sleep then dinner and then we will discuss other things related to this"

"But what if the elders don't agree?"

"I know they will never withhold anything from their daughter-in-law. How could they? Even my dadi was independent during her time. Mom and Chachi also run an NGO where women are employed.

"You sure?" she asked, still unsure.

"More than anything! Now I brought this to you, where is my gift? Ekansh Raghuvanshi never gives anything without profit," he said mischievously with a teasing smile.

"Huh? What can I give you?" She frowned.

Trust me only you can give him many things 🌝

A smile dropped on his face as he muttered loudly "Make my favorite dinner" as he stole his coffee mug. She watched his every move.

She stood up, placing the documents in a drawer, he sighed, not looking at her.

Suddenly he felt her lips on his right cheek. She ran as fast as she could and he sit there still trying to recollect what happened right now.

Looking at the closed door, he touches his right cheek.

"Fuggi!" he giggled, shaking his head.

.

"Ekansh, have you recently purchased some land? I got some land documents in my email, but I still haven't read them." Shlok asked.

Akshita sat in her place uncomfortably, not liking it. She wondered what she would be thought of by her family members.

"Yes, Dad I brought land in the name of Akshita. She wanted to open a dance academy, so I brought it to her."

"Oh, that's amazing!!! Akshita beta best of luck. I heard many things about your dance from your uncle too" Shlok exclaimed.

"But you should have told me before. I would have brought that time already so you could have started working now but nothing to worry about"

"Yes, Ekansh it's great that your brain is working properly now," Adhiraj said making his grandson pout.

"Akshita!" Gayetri called her making her scared of her reaction.

"Jii dadi ji?"

"Now start focusing more on your dance academy, not on the kitchen, many people are here to manage, I need you to be the best dancer!" Gayatri said.

"Yes Akshita you focus on your goal don't stress about the home we are here to manage" Rashmi agreed

A big smile forms on Akshita's face. She looks at Ekansh who nods smiling saying I told you, she was only scared of their reactions. However, now she doesn't need to be tense.

Everyone appreciates her advice about how to manage everything and all. When they come back to their room Akshita Hugs Ekansh tightly saying thank you again and again.

He was taken aback by the sudden hug, but he embraced her back.

"You don't have any idea how much that means to me!!! " She exclaimed as she broke the hug.

"What happened?" He asked looking at her face which showed she wanted to say something.

"Umm, I'll refund your money when I start earning," she replied with hesitation.

"You are being stubborn! I told you it was yours, and I was the only real husband who gave it to you, not some stranger!" He said angrily.

"But still----"

"Once you earn money, we will make a fixed deposit for our kids!" He said because she was not understanding but hearing this she look at him with wide eyes.

"KIDS!?!?!"

"Why don't you want kids?" He asked looking straight into her eyes folding his arms and making her gulp.

Isn't he talking a lot about KIDS?!🙂

"Wo..act..I--"

While lying in bed, he ignored her words and said, "Let's sleep, we have to leave early tomorrow.".

"We? Where?" She asked with a frown.

"Office, you need to learn everything related to your academy and also how marketing works so that you can attract more and more students."

"What do you mean by attract? My dance is enough!"

In fact, without marketing, no one will come to you; I will ask my developer to create the website where you will have classes, and until I build the Academy, you will teach in my office; I have already prepared everything for you!" And before you ask why not home? Mrs. Ekansh Raghuvanshi, I know you very well now, you'll work together, and that's what I want you to do now! So please focus on your work!" Akshita looked up at him with an open mouth.

"Fuggi close your mouth flies will enter! And come to sleep we need to wake up early"

She closed her mouth and nodded, settling in as he said.

"And I am telling you to wake up at once! Or I will take you to the office directly from the bed" he threatened her knowing her sleeping habits very well.

She pouted and muttered.

'Mujhe kya kumbhkaran samjha hai!'

(Am I looking like Kumbhkaran?)

"Yes! You are" he said lying down.

'You are not less than Ravan' her voice was not audible this time.

Shut up Akshita Kumbhkaran and Ravan were brothers 😶🥲

"Did you say something?"

"N-No! Nothing! "I'm just singing a lullaby" she says nervously, and he looks at her weirdly. 

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ekansh did a great job!

Office Romance coming.. maybe🤫

I know it was short 😭

Do tell me how was the chapter?

Wait for the next one..

Till then tata bye bye 🙋🏻‍♀️

Vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 6.1K 46
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...
110K 7.9K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
1.4M 62.7K 75
They Met At A Wedding And Once The Wedding Ended, They Parted Ways To Never Meet Again, Unknown To What The Future Holds For Them Can This Pure Hatre...
1.2M 61.8K 37
Ruhaan oberoi and sitara Khanna tied a knot of marriage six months back. A power couple for the outside world. But inside the four wall they are just...