After Crossing, I Marked the...

By Xiaoshuo_

Once crossing, Shen Han not only became a top alpha in the abo world, but also awakened the fire element abil... More

Chapter 01-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-40
Chapter 41-50
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 61-70
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 091-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 171-180
Chapter 181-190
Chapter 191-200
Chapter 201-210
Chapter 211-220
Chapter 221-225

Chapter 161-170

403 14 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 161

    In the dark tunnel like hell, light finally ushered in.

    But the person who brought the light here fell into the turbid water.

    Yan Ni trembled and moved towards Shen Han's position.

    Her hands were tied with ropes, and her legs could not exert any strength, and she fell on her stomach several times before she walked less than 2 meters.

    She wanted to call out to the other party, but when she opened her mouth, she was severely choked.

    Fortunately, at this time, a member of the Special Forces Brigade came to help her up and untied her wrist rope: "We are the soldiers of the Federal Army, don't be afraid, you are now safe!"

    Yanni clutched tightly. Holding the opponent's arm, he asked repeatedly, "Manager Shen, is Manager Shen injured?"

    When they heard the words 'Manager Shen' just now, the special forces team member was a little stunned.

    But he quickly reacted, the other party should be referring to Shen Han.

    "Captain Shen is fine, the military doctor will take care of it."

    "Now I will take you out. If you have any discomfort or think of any important clues, please tell me immediately." The

    two were talking At that time, Shen Han was quickly moved out of the pipeline by a team member.

    The rescued hostages and soldiers who were not too seriously injured will be taken to a health center on 553rd Street.

    When the battle in the park is over, the wounded will be transferred to the hospital.

    ...

    Ren Hui was wearing a bulletproof vest and was escorted by two soldiers to a safe area.

    At this point, the battle was drawing to a close.

    Most of the gangsters were either killed or arrested, and the remaining few who fled were being tracked with all their strength.

    One or two gunshots rang out from time to time, still making people feel a little flustered.

    However, the armed fighters scattered around the park are like Dinghai Shenzhen, which brings peace to people's hearts.

    Ren Hui looked away from several military vehicles not far away, and then looked at the special forces soldiers with guns and ammunition around him, and suddenly felt a little dazed in his heart.

    He remembered that not long ago, he had asked 'Shen Nuan' anxiously, how many people could the other party call? Are there any weapons?

    Seeing the battle in front of him now, Ren Hui felt like a fool at the time.

    Thinking that the power that Shen Han can mobilize is so terrifying, he can't help but feel fortunate in his heart again.

    My choice this time is the most correct and important decision in my life.

    Later, when the daughter was asked by her classmates again what her father was doing.

    The daughter can finally tell others that her father has assisted the police in catching many bad guys.

    When Gu Junwan

    arrived at Block 553, the battle in the park was over.

    Dedicated personnel are responsible for cleaning up battlefields, appeasing innocent people, and interrogating criminals.

    Therefore, Gu Junwan went directly to the clinic not far from the park.

    The lady's itinerary is classified information, and most people do not know about her arrival.

    In the innermost ward of the clinic, Shen Han woke up.

    The wet clothes on her body have been changed by the nurse, her arms are wrapped with new gauze, and two pieces of warm things are attached to her eyes, which relieves the tingling in her eyes.

    The medicine in her eyes made her unable to open her eyes, so she simply lay in place and asked, "Is there anyone here?"

    Through the feedback of smell and touch, Shen Han knew that he had been taken away from the fighting area.

    So she didn't get up in a panic when she woke up.

    As soon as the voice fell, a young woman's voice rang out.

    "Captain Shen, I'm a hygienist from the Black Leopard Special Forces Brigade. How are you feeling now? Do you have a headache, dizziness or nausea?"

    Shen Han supported the hospital bed with his uninjured hand and sat up. a little.

    "The other sensations are not very obvious, but the eyes hurt. Am I infected? Will it affect my vision?" The

    hygienist stepped forward and put a soft pillow behind Shen Han, so that the other party could feel more comfortable. Leaning on the head of the bed.

    As she re-measured the temperature for the other party, she replied: "There is indeed some infection in the eye, but it is not a big problem, and it will not affect the vision after recovery."

    "It's just that a minor operation is required, and I can't see for a short period of time. "

    Shen Han was about to ask again how long the 'short period' was, but there was a sudden sound from the door of the ward she was in.

    Immediately afterwards, the footsteps of many people moved from outside the door into the house.

    With his eyes on the medicine, Shen Han couldn't see the person coming, so he could only tilt his head slightly and listen carefully to the voice.

    The hygienist standing by the bed was startled.

    She looked at the ** person who suddenly walked into the ward, so nervous that she was speechless.

    In the group, she only judged the identity of one of them as a military doctor by her clothes.

    As for the others, the most conspicuous was a young woman walking in the forefront.

    The woman was wearing a dark suit, tall and straight, with slender legs.

    Her eyes are actually golden!

    The skin is porcelain white, and the facial features are exquisite like a work of art.

    What made the hygienist feel the most pressure was the woman's cold and holy temperament.

    That kind of extraordinary bearing that has been in the top position for a long time can give people an inexplicable sense of oppression.

    Suddenly, several images flashed in the mind of the hygienist.

    That was the news she had seen on TV not long ago, the report of the female monarch receiving foreign heads of state in the Peace Palace.

    Thinking of this, the hygienist's scalp exploded and his eyes almost fell.

    "How is Captain Shen now? What medications have you given her?" The

    medic's question interrupted the hygienist's shock.

    She hurriedly took her gaze away from the lady, and backed away, drooping her eyes and starting to answer the question.

    At this moment, her heart was beating extremely violently.

    The leader who could only be seen on TV, actually appeared in front of him!

    This strange feeling is simply indescribable in words.

    Nervous, but the hygienist's reply was professional and careful.

    After a little inquiries, the military doctor already understood Shen Han's current situation.

    He opened the medical box he brought and began to conduct a more detailed examination of Shen Han's eyes.

    Shen Han was a little curious.

    Just now, she clearly heard the footsteps of several people, but now she can faintly feel that she is being watched.

    But apart from the voices of military doctors and hygienists, no one has spoken since they came in.

    Taking advantage of the time when the military doctor took off the eye medicine, Shen Hanxu narrowed his eyes and swept towards his side with the corner of his eye.

    After seeing the outline of a slender figure, she immediately became excited.

    Just as he was about to turn his head to take a closer look, he was twisted back by the military doctor.

    "Captain Shen, please don't move."

    Shen Han adjusted his breathing, trying his best to make his voice sound as usual: "Your Majesty, is that you here?"

    Soon, a clear and pleasant voice came softly: "It's me."

    "Apart from your eyes, do you have any discomfort?"

    Shen Han raised his neck and cooperated with the doctor's examination, secretly rubbing his arm that was scratched by the bullet. She hid it, and then replied, "No more."

    After speaking, she added, "Actually, the eyes don't hurt that much."

    Hearing this, the hygienist who was guarding her in the ward just now felt a sense of relief. Mumbled.

    'You didn't say that before! '

    Ning Xi, Ma Haoyu and other guards who knew the relationship between the two stood behind them with their hands down.

    Seeing that Shen Han was injured, they felt bad in their hearts.

    Looking at the restrained and forbearing appearance of the two at this time, I wished to immediately drive out all the outsiders in this room, including myself, so that the two could have a good conversation.

    The military doctor's examination did not last too long, and the diagnostic information was almost the same as what the hygienist reported before.

    In short, the drugs here can only play a role in relieving, and after reaching the hospital, the symptoms can be eradicated with the help of medical equipment.

    After seeing that the military doctor reapplied the medicine to Shen Han's eyes, Xu Zhao immediately began to clear the scene.

    How could she not understand the thoughts of her daughter-in-law?

    The other party rushed here in a hurry, didn't he just want to appease and appease the dog hook.

    Now that a whole room of people is here, the lady can't do anything!

    When it comes to clearing the field, Xu Special Assistant is very familiar with it.

    In less than half a minute, several waves of people in the ward were sent out by her under different names.

    The hygienist in charge of taking care of Shen Han just now was young, and his biggest hobby on weekdays was chasing stars.

    Seeing that the lady was left alone in the ward at this moment, her gossip radar rang in her mind!

    But at this moment, Xu Zhao with a solemn face told her directly: "Not a word of the lady's visit to the doctor is allowed to go out, remember?

    " It will be strictly guarded as a military secret." In the

    ward.

    Gu Junwan sat sideways on the edge of the bed and gently rubbed the jaw of the person in front of her.

    The sourness in her nose made her eyes redden, and she couldn't utter a single word with her full belly stuck in her throat.

    Shen Han stroked his beloved's shoulder along the other's arm.

    She comforted her softly: "I'm really fine. The doctor said just now that there is some fungal infection, and it will heal in a few days."

    She wanted to stretch out her arms to hold her Omega in her arms.

    But she felt that she was not very clean, so she didn't do that.

    Although the nurse helped her change her clothes, but the conditions were limited, she was not able to scrub properly after all.

    Shen Han could smell the muddy smell mixed with disinfectant on his body.

    Although the taste is not great, it does exist.

    Gu Junwan moved a little to the bed, and hugged each other through the thin quilt.

    She avoided the other's injured arm, carefully wrapped around Alha's neck, and buried her head on the side of the other's neck without making a sound.

    Shen Han rubbed against Gu Junwan's blue silk with his chin, and whispered, "Wife, I went to the underground drainage channel just now and haven't showered yet, so my body is a little dirty."

    As soon as the words fell, a soft and pleasant voice was muffled between Shen Han's neck. Dumbly sounded: "I want to hug."

    Hearing this, Shen Han suddenly stopped.

    She hurriedly hugged him and was about to carry him directly onto the bed, but Gu Junwan said again: "The hand injured by the gunshot is not allowed."

    Shen Han was slightly startled, and then obediently put his left arm Move to his side, and only use his right arm to circle each other.

    At the same time, she didn't forget to ask, "Is this ok?"

    Gu Junwan felt distressed and a little funny, stuck in the other's neck and refused to come out.

    She felt that she should not ask the other party for this and that at this time, but she liked Shen Han to follow her and follow her own way.

    The time has come to midnight.

    There is no air conditioner in the remote clinic, and the indoor temperature is a bit low.

    The two hearts that were close to each other were beating with joy because of each other's existence, making this cold and silent night full of warmth.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose

return
After crossing, I marked the Empress
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 162 Wife, I beg

    When it was dawn, all the wounded in the clinic were transferred to the military hospital not far from Central Street.

    Shen Han was sent to the hospital in the Peace Palace, and eye surgery was arranged that morning.

    Gu Junwan couldn't stay with her in the hospital all the time.

    Not long after returning to the Peace Palace, she started work.

    The battle of the special forces is over, but her war against the chaebols has just begun.

    She can't stop for a moment now, until the Zhou Group has been roughly cleaned up.

    The investigators put a lot of effort into this matter, and the process was accompanied by bloodshed and sacrifice.

    As a superior, she cannot let the efforts of her subordinates go to waste.

    As a queen, she has to give the people a responsible account.

    The evidence is clear that the Zhouk Group was involved in major crimes such as gangs and drugs, and there was a shootout with the group army.

    This matter is so serious that the military has imposed force sanctions, which has long been out of the scope of commercial warfare.

    At this time, whoever of the rest of the chaebols dares to come forward and mess around will be blatantly provoking the federal government.

    In one day, Gu Junwan held five meetings.

    A series of orders are issued from the Peace Palace, and then the executives at all levels are responsible for implementation.

    The entire state apparatus is spinning at high speed.

    This time, Gu Junwan is bound to take down the gun head of the Zhou family's chaebol.

    As long as this line of defense is successfully torn apart, the monopoly fortress formed by the chaebols will eventually be gradually disintegrated by her.

    However, that's all for later.

    It was already night, and Gu Junwan got up from behind the desk.

    She rubbed her slightly sour brows and looked at Xu Zhao, who was sitting in another area sorting out documents: "It's been hard for the past few days, let's go here first today, and hurry back to rest, the body will not be able to bear it all the time. "

    After hearing the voice of his daughter-in-law, Xu Zhao hurriedly saved the documents that were being sorted out.

    She said in her heart: You are the one who should rest the most, I am just helping you out, you have to make decisions and

    weigh the pros and cons of all aspects, which consumes all your energy.

    "Okay, Your Majesty, I'll call the driver now and take you back to the villa first, and then I'll go back."

    Xu Zhao was about to pick up the phone, but Gu Junwan said softly again: "I won't go back to the villa for the time being. Go to the hospital."

    Upon hearing this, Xu Zhao almost raised his palm and patted his forehead.

    I was so busy today that I even forgot the one in the hospital!

    The poor dog has a gunshot wound and an eye infection, and must be in great need of the company of the lady at this moment.

    Thinking of this, Xu Zhao couldn't help but sigh in his heart.

    'It's really not easy for the two of them. They obviously have an identity that everyone admires and looks up to, but because of their responsibility, the two of them are not enjoying themselves, and they are sailing against the current all the time. '

    ' But having said that, Gouzi has helped the lady again this time. If there is no action this time, I don't know how many innocent people will be swallowed by those demons, and the chaebol's rectification will not be able to hit hard. '

    Just as her thoughts were spinning, Gu Junwan had already put away her pen and walked over.

    "Let's go, let the driver take you back, and I'll take the escort's vehicle to the hospital." The

    lady's voice was still soft and sweet like a trickle, and her words were eloquent, which made the listener's ears very comfortable.

    But under that nice voice, Xu Zhao could feel the exhaustion of his daughter-in-law.

    She knew that the lady wanted to be alone with Shen Han, so she did not insist on being with each other.

    When he was about to leave the office building, Xu Zhao suddenly thought of something, and sneakily took out a small bag from his briefcase and handed it out to the side.

    "Your Majesty, there is an air freshener here, do you want to bring

    it?" Gu Junwan paused slightly, and the tips of her ears, which were hidden in the blue silk, immediately turned red.

    She coughed a little embarrassedly, and then said sternly: "No, she's like that. I just went over to see her and talk to her."

    Xu Zhao let out an 'oh', seeing that her mistress didn't want to reach out to pick it up The meaning of the pouch, he put the things back into the briefcase.

    ...

    Shen Han slept all afternoon, and now it's night, and he's not sleepy at all.

    She had a ring of gauze wrapped around her forehead, and she couldn't use her eyes for the past few days.

    She has a special person to take care of her diet and daily life, and the changes in her living condition make her a little unaccustomed.

    She couldn't call or send messages to Gu Junwan, and there was no one around her who could ask her about the lady.

    She could only lie quietly on the hospital bed, praying that the gauze on her eyes could be removed sooner.

    Shen Han turned over, lay on his side and hooked out the necklace around his neck.

    This is her custom necklace, and the small pendant on it is a photo of her and Gu Junwan.

    At this time, her eyes were invisible, and she did not have a fingerprint to unlock and open the flip of the pendant.

    She just held it in her hands, recalling the day the photo was taken.

    At this moment, a slight door opening sounded not far away.

    Then, there was the sound of the door lock snapping.

    Someone is in!

    Shen Han estimated that it should be around 10 o'clock in the evening, and she was not sure whether it was the nurse who took care of her or Gu Junwan.

    So, she simply said directly: "Is it Nurse Chen?"

    Gu Junwan's name is naturally inconvenient to be said.

    It's not easy for Shen Han to use 'wife' as a proxy. If it wasn't, it would be too embarrassing.

    The visitor did not reply, which made Shen Han faintly expect a little bit in his heart.

    The person who suddenly opened the door and entered the ward was naturally Gu Junwan.

    There were no other patients on the floor where Shen Han was, and she was taking a special elevator, so she did not cover her face with something like a mask.

    At this moment, she was slowly approaching the bed.

    The soft carpet allows her to walk silently, and in the independent ward, only the rustling of Shen Han sitting up can be heard.

    Gu Junwan walked to the bed and stood still, bent down slightly, looked at Alha who was sitting nicely in front of her and breathed softly: "Who is Nurse Chen?"

    Hearing his wife's voice, Shen Han immediately became happy.

    She stretched out her hand towards the source of the sound, but found nothing, and hurriedly opened her arms and called, "Junwan Junwan, come here quickly."

    Gu Junwan took the other's hand, sat down sideways, and looked down at her own. alha.

    The woman in front of her was wearing a hospital gown, with blue and white stripes framing her thin shoulder blades.

    The white gauze wrapped around the opponent's eyes had a faint medicinal smell, adding a sense of vulnerability to the heroic warrior who charged into battle last night.

    Alha's high ponytail, which used to be full of energy, has disappeared.

    The soft black hair is scattered behind the shoulders, like satin, which makes people want to touch it and feel the delicate texture.

    Gu Junwan likes Shen Han's straightness when she wears a military uniform, and also likes her softness and tenderness now.

    Of course, she definitely doesn't like the situation where the other party is injured like this.

    "Sorry, I didn't have time to come to accompany you when you finished the operation."

    Gu Junwan raised her hand and tucked a strand of hair from the other side's face behind her ear.

    The pulp of the finger brushed the pinna of alha, bringing out a series of fine electric currents.

    Shen Han shrank his neck, then pounced forward and hung directly on Gu Junwan's body.

    She rubbed the tip of her nose against the other person, her voice full of happiness: "Fortunately you didn't come at that time. I fell asleep immediately after the operation. If you come here, it's a waste of time."

    Feeling her sweetheart's dependence on her, Gu Junwan felt in her heart. Also very happy.

    The fatigue caused by staying up late and a lot of mental exhaustion has been greatly relieved at this moment.

    Perhaps because of his invisibility, Shen Han's sense of smell became much sharper than usual.

    Her nose flaps slightly, and she smells several different fragrances on her wife.

    There is a familiar hair fragrance, and there is a very light ink fragrance.

    There is also the cold plum fragrance that fascinates Shen Han.

    The smell of s-grade Omega pheromones has a fatal attraction to alha.

    What's more, this one is still his own Omega.

    Originally, Shen Han was just sticking to Gu Junwan and acting like a spoiled child, rubbing against her, and her state was not quite right.

    But Shen Han didn't dare to ask each other for love at this time.

    She understands her wife's temperament very well. With her miserable appearance, she can only be scolded if she wants to make trouble.

    At this moment, her thoughts began to spin rapidly.

    Soon, there was a small plan in mind.

    It's definitely impossible to coax him into bed, but it shouldn't be a big problem to coax the other person into a softhearted way to 'relieve their cravings'!

    After brewing his emotions for a while, Shen Han said pitifully: "Wife, can you kiss me?"

    "From the morning of the surgery, I couldn't perceive the light, and I lay here for a long time. I've been waiting for you to come, but I feel bad for you running around."

    Gu Junwan had already felt bad for the other party's injury, but when she heard such words, her heart twitched . stand up.

    She stretched out her palm to hold the other's chin, tilted her head slightly, and covered her red lips with the ones in front of her.

    Gu Junwan's gentle kiss made Shen Han so excited that he began to beat gongs and drums in his heart.

    She took control of her breathing and took the gift of Omega seriously.

    The sweet scent blooms on the taste buds, and the plum fragrance begins to change from quiet to rich.

    After a while, Gu Junwan took the initiative to end the kiss.

    The attraction between ao is mutual.

    Shen Han's breath was also very tempting to her.

    She suddenly regretted not taking the air freshener handed by her assistant.

    As soon as the idea came to her, she immediately suppressed it.

    Now this is not a question of whether the breath can be eliminated, the physical state of the other party is not suitable for intimacy at all!

    Shen Han put his head on the other side's neck and begged: "Wife, can I smell the back of your neck?"

    "It's dark in front of me now, but your smell can make me feel the color."

    Without waiting for Gu Junwan to hesitate , she launched another sticky offensive.

    "Is it all right? I promise I won't make an inch."

    "There is a fresh air system in this room, there will be no problem, wife, please."

    How could Gu Junwan stand the other party's soft and hard bubbles, and caressed alha After his red ears, he acquiesced.

    Shen Han felt a burst of joy in his heart.

    She knelt and moved behind him, fumbled out Omega's long hair covering the back of her neck, brought her face up, and began to search slowly.

    After a long time, her lips were still twirling around the barrier.

    The hot breath sprayed on the back of her neck, causing Gu Junwan's shoulders to tremble.

    "Shen Han."

    After hearing the voice of his sweetheart, Shen Han made a move, lifted his lips and whispered in the other's ear, "Huh? ' a sound.

    Gu Junwan's slender palm resting on the edge of the bed subconsciously grasped the sheet tightly.

    Her voice was as thin as a mosquito's groan: "Hurry up."

    Shen Han was happy in his heart, but what she said was aggrieved: "Oh~ good wife."

    Just when Shen Han was burying his head in search again.

    In a special elevator in the hospital, Gu Qianqiu and Tang Yucai were quietly going straight to the floor where Shen Han was.

    Tang Yucai was holding a bunch of flowers in her hand, and in the center was a small medicinal seedling that she had planted by herself, which had the effect of soothing nerves.

    "Madam, shouldn't we bring some more soup?"

    Gu Qianqiu gave the other party a white look: "What soup are you drinking so late, the child needs more rest now.

    " , Xiaowan has also been around for several days, don't let her work there alone."
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose

return
After crossing, I marked the Empress
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 163 Intimacy Now

    The special elevator goes all the way up, and in the slightly spacious confined space, the fragrance of flowers and medicine complement each other.

    Gu Qianqiu and Tang Yucai did not follow others.

    First, the Peace Palace is very safe and does not require guards.

    The second is that the female gentleman's relationship has not been made public at this stage, and the two mothers have paid more attention to many details.

    The two deliberately waited until the evening to come, and they also chose the same time as Gu Junwan.

    This is not only convenient to hide people's eyes and ears, but also allows their family to have a good conversation with the guards of the daughter's escort.

    Gu Qianqiu wore a wide-brimmed hat, covering her highly recognizable golden eyes.

    A solid sweater paired with well-cut trousers is neat and stylish.

    With her elegant temperament from the inside out, she looks like a low-key female star who doesn't want to be recognized.

    Tang Yucai was wearing a simple long-sleeved T-shirt and a black fisherman hat on his head.

    There is no deliberately prominent place in her clothes, but the juvenile feeling that naturally exudes from her body is a bit hard to take away.

    That is to say, the two of them can go directly through the dedicated passage. If they enter from the main entrance of the hospital, they will not know how conspicuous they are along the way.

    "Ma'am, will the child have a little pimple in his heart? She was hospitalized for our Xiaowan's repeated injuries, and we didn't secretly bring people back to the house to take good care of them."

    "How good they were together originally. But now I have to hide it from the public, I feel like visiting a doctor is sneaky."

    After hearing his alha's voice, Gu Qianqiu also sighed silently.

    "She won't have any pimples in her heart, but I feel that I owe others a little."

    "If I could share more for Xiaowan"

    Before he could say the following words, he was interrupted by Tang Yucai: "You take good care of your body to relieve stress for the children. Shhh, don't talk about it, we're here."

    Tang Yucai is quite accomplished in ancient medicine. Gu Qianqiu's physical condition, she could not be more clear.

    If it weren't for the fact that the other party couldn't continue to consume her mind and brains, she would be reluctant to let her daughter carry a heavy burden on her shoulders at a young age.

    On the floor where Shen Han was, she was the only patient at the moment.

    There were no guiding nurses and doctors in the corridor, only six guards guarding the surrounding area.

    When Ma Haoyu saw the two people suddenly walk out of the special elevator, he rushed over immediately.

    "Hello, you"

    just started, and Ma Haoyu was stunned.

    Because he recognized Tang language at a glance!

    The tall and thin alha who seemed to be growing in reverse, also gave him a slight grin.

    'Teacher Tang has come here, so the one standing beside her must be the former empress who didn't run away! '

    Ma Haoyu's heart was pounding', he rolled his eyes and looked away at the former empress.

    After seeing a small piece of delicate chin exposed under the brim of the other's hat, he immediately retracted his gaze.

    He was very excited.

    We can be regarded as a powerful person who has seen the legendary queen at close range!

    Tang Yucai asked softly, "Which ward is Shen Han in?"

    "It's just in front, you can reach around the corner, I'll take you there."

    Ma Haoyu walked ahead as he spoke, and was in a very beautiful mood.

    Outside Shen Han's ward, Ning Xi and another guard were guarded.

    Seeing that Ma Haoyu brought two people over, Ning Xi's brows couldn't help frowning.

    She took two steps forward, and the future person stopped her: "The visiting time is over now, please come back tomorrow."

    Ning Xi's height is similar to that of Tang's language, so she couldn't directly see Teacher Tang's facial features like the little Ma Haoyu. .

    At this time, Gu Qianqiu raised his neck slightly and looked up at Ning Xi.

    Jin Tong, who was full of mystery and majesty, fell into Ning Xi's eyes when the brim of his hat was lifted slightly.

    At the same time, there is also a flawless face that is very similar to the queen.

    Ning Xi felt her scalp froze and froze in place.

    At this time, if she can no longer reflect the identity of the two in front of her, then she really has to undergo reconnaissance training again.

    "Mr. Tang, you guys are here."

    Ning Xi stepped aside, not daring to stop him.

    The two mothers-in-law of my own captain have come to visit, so I really can't help but let people in.

    In a room across the door.

    Shen Han wrapped Gu Junwan's slender waist from behind, buried his head behind the other person's neck, and picked up a corner of the barrier.

    The aroma of Lengmei penetrated into her nose, like the raindrops falling from the lake in her heart.

    Her eyes were unable to see, and she could only use the rest of her senses to appreciate the beauty of this moment.

    Different from the eager intimacy in the past, Shen Han did not directly lick Omega's glands, but lingered beside it.

    She felt that Gu Junwan was the most beautiful holy thing in the world.

    How fortunate to be able to meet each other and fall in love with him.

    "Wife, you're so nice!"

    Hearing the whispers behind her, Gu Junwan's delicate ears were so red that she was about to bleed.

    If she hadn't sensed alha's little act of releasing pheromones, she would have even thought that the other party was deliberately teasing her!

    The current situation has been similar before.

    At that time, the intimate relationship between the two was still in the stage of restraint. After Gu Junwan returned to the room, she needed to restrain herself from posting to restore her calm.

    Now that they have already completed the mark on the same bed, how can Omega resist the touch of their own alha?

    Feeling that her pheromones had begun to escape somewhat uncontrollably, as if she was about to issue some kind of invitation to the person behind her, Gu Junwan hurriedly said, "Shen Han, stop quickly!"

    Shen Han's thoughts were still in Meixiang Wandering in the mist, I didn't realize that my Omega's voice had changed.

    She slightly tightened the arms that hugged each other, leaned her head and asked, "What's wrong?"

    At this moment, the door of the ward where the two were suddenly opened.

    Tang Yucai's voice sounded at the door: "I'm sorry, it's a little late at the moment, so I didn't bring soup here. I've prepared flowers and medicinal herbs for you to help you recover soon." The

    alha mother's voice just fell. , Not far away, the two people who were crooked on the hospital bed both fell on the carpet!

    The moment she heard her mother's voice just now, Gu Junwan only felt that her mind exploded, and she stood up from the bed.

    Her legs were a little weak, and there was a cold cold hanging behind her back. As soon as she got up, she fell forward.

    After all, Shen Han was an alha who had been trained for a long time. When she felt that Gu Junwan leaned forward and lost her balance, she instinctively hugged him and flipped the direction.

    When the two fell, Shen Han landed on his back, while Gu Junwan fell into her arms.

    Looking at this scene, Gu Qianqiu and Tang Yucai, who were walking in, stopped immediately.

    Then, they quickly stepped forward, ready to help the two people on the ground up.

    "As for being scared like this? Did you fall?"

    Tang Yucai hurried two steps holding the flowers, and then stopped abruptly!

    In the area near the hospital bed, there is a faint plum fragrance in the air, which is the smell of her daughter's pheromone.

    "I'll come in later." He bit his ear at Gu Qianqiu in a low voice, Tang Yucai handed the flowers to him, and turned around and walked towards the door.

    When she went out, she didn't forget to look back at Shen Han.

    It's a pity that Shen Han can't see anything now.

    She hugged Gu Junwan and stood up from the carpet, standing innocently beside the hospital bed.

    Gu Qianqiu held a bunch of flowers without saying a word.

    She was also a little embarrassed, not knowing what to say for a while.

    Who would have guessed that they and their daughters just came here from the front and back, and they caught the current situation of their intimacy!

    'No wonder the two little things reacted so exaggeratedly. '

    'Oh, really, it's like glue and paint, and you can choose the occasion, that child Shen Han has just finished the operation! '

    Thinking of this, Gu Qianqiu immediately found his way of thinking.

    She walked to the table next to her, carefully placed the flowers in the bottle, and asked in a steady voice, "How is Shen Han's injury? How long will it take for her to be discharged from the hospital?"

    In fact, these questions she asked, As early as noon, I had already received feedback from the hospital.

    However, it is a better choice to use it to ease the atmosphere now.

    Gu Junwan breathed a sigh of relief after seeing her mother turn her back to herself and start fiddling with the bouquet.

    Taking advantage of this gap, she quickly moved.

    "Well, there's nothing serious, and you can be discharged in five days at most."

    While answering the question, she pulled Shen Han back to the hospital bed and sat down.

    Smelling the cold plum scent on the other's lips, she took a tight breath, took out a wet tissue from the bedside table, and quickly wiped the corner of the other's lips.

    Shen Han sat on the edge of the bed honestly, raising his head to match his wife's movements.

    Like a child whose mouth is being wiped by a kindergarten teacher just after eating.

    After doing this, Gu Junwan suddenly raised her hand and touched the back of her neck.

    The barrier stickers are gone!

    She first opened the bedside table and found that there were no stickers or other items in it, she could only lean into Shen Han's ear and whispered, "Where did you get the stickers on the back of my neck?"

    Shen Han shook his head blankly. She replied in a softer voice: "I didn't finish it just now, will it fall down and then fall to the ground?"

    After speaking, she hurriedly added: "If it falls on the ground, don't use it again. So as not to infect the glands."

    The voices of the two of them were actually very low, but Gu Qianqiu was nearby, how could they not hear.

    She quietly took a deep breath, took out her mobile phone, and sent a message to Tang Yucai outside the ward.

    [Come in with two barrier stickers. 】

    Tang Yucai was still feeling depressed outside. After seeing the text message from his wife, his blood pressure was about to rise.

    Although she knows that her daughter and Shen Han have been together for a long time, she also understands the state of ao in the passionate love period.

    But if you know that, if you personally bump into your daughter and alha making out in the ward, it will be different!

    Tang Yucai couldn't describe how he was feeling now.

    Not angry at all, just heartache.

    After calming down, she immediately began to call friends she knew well in the hospital.

    "Old Yang, are you in the hospital now?"

    "I'm on the 15th floor of your inpatient department. Please make a trip and bring me two boxes of restraint stickers."

    "Yes, one box for ao, hurry up, I'll be waiting for you at the elevator."
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose

return
After crossing, I marked the Empress
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 164 Knights and Queens

    In the independent ward, there was an inexplicable tense atmosphere.

    Tang Yucai went back and forth, holding two boxes of the most effective suppressant stickers in his hand.

    There are not many pheromone scattered in the house, and at this time, it is completely eliminated under the action of the fresh air system.

    Gu Qianqiu lowered his eyes and looked at the restraint sticker in his hand, and then glanced at Teacher Tang who was silent and silent.

    She could see clearly the little awkwardness in her alha heart.

    At the same time, Gu Qianqiu felt a little funny.

    How can a mother get jealous with her daughter's partner?

    After Gu Junwan posted her restraint sticker, she was about to take the share reserved for alha to help Shen Han, but Tang Yucai's voice interrupted: "Let me come!"

    Before her daughter could answer, Teacher Tang was already caught He walked to the bedside with the restraint sticker.

    Although Shen Han couldn't see it, he could feel the parent's unhappiness at the moment.

    She was beating drums up and down in her heart, sitting on the bed in an orderly manner, holding the quilt, not daring to move.

    After approaching the hospital bed, seeing Shen Han's head wrapped in gauze, the trace of depression in Tang Yucai's heart disappeared immediately.

    'Isn't the girl in front of you also your own daughter? '

    'The more I live, the more I go back, and I actually care about my own children! '

    Reflecting inwardly, Tang Yucai sat sideways behind Shen Han.

    She gently picked up the long hair on the back of the other's neck, but her eyes suddenly stopped.

    She saw that there was a 2 cm long scratch on the left side of Shen Han's neck.

    The wound was not deep enough to require sutures, but the twisted bloodstains crawling on the opponent's fair skin were particularly dazzling.

    After fixing the restraint sticker, Tang Yucai took off the other party's collar and looked at it.

    As expected, alha's shoulders were covered with bruises of different shades.

    Tang Yucai felt a little uncomfortable.

    The girl in front of her body tidied up some crooked hospital gowns and asked, "Does the wound still hurt?"

    Shen Han immediately replied, "It doesn't hurt anymore."

    After speaking, she added softly, "Thank you. Mom."

    Tang Yucai's nose was sour, and his eyes were slightly red.

    She raised her hand and stroked the top of alha's hair in front of her, and said softly: "Take a good rest, and come back to the villa with Xiaowan when you are discharged from the hospital. Mom will make you something delicious."

    After staying with Shen Han for a while, Gu Qianqiu Yu Tang Yucai left first.

    Save space for the two sticky kids.

    It was inconvenient for Gu Junwan to spend the night in the ward. When the two leaned against the bedside and chatted until nearly 12 o'clock, she was ready to get up and go back.

    "Wife, can I have another good night kiss?"

    Tonight's dog is very clingy.

    Hearing her soft-spoken voice, Gu Junwan was a little reluctant to leave.

    She hesitated a little, then turned over and straddled Shen Han's waist.

    With the current position of the two, Gu Junwan straightened her back and was a head higher than Shen Han.

    She stretched out her fingers to lift Alha's chin, and lightly brushed the pads of her fingers over his plump lips.

    Shen Han leaned his back against the head of the bed and looked up at Gu Junwan's presence.

    Like a knight looking up at her queen.

    Gu Junwan lowered her head slowly, her long smooth hair slid down, and a wisp of fragrant wind swept across Shen Han's neck and shoulders.

    Their lips were pressed together, and the sweet scent bloomed on the tip of their tongues once again.

    Thanks to Gu Qianqiu and Tang Yucai not choosing to push the door and enter the ward at this time.

    Otherwise, Mr. Tang would not be the only one whose blood pressure was instantly elevated.

    ...

    For three days in a row, there was an endless stream of people who came to the ward to visit Shen Han.

    A few were friends she knew.

    More people came because of the potential and value she showed.

    Shen Han is only in his early twenties now, and his rank is already a lieutenant colonel.

    In peaceful times, such a speed of promotion can be described as terrifying.

    Of course, all that she has now is well deserved.

    Every feat is also poured out by her with blood and sweat.

    How could well-informed 'investors' turn a blind eye to such a promising alha?

    The group of people who came to see the disease included serving officials of the Liberal Federal Government, but most of them were veteran cadres who had long since retired.

    They don't know much about Shen Han's previous movements, they only know that she was injured during the battle with the chaebol.

    Coupled with the recent beatings of the female monarchs on the major chaebols, it is not difficult for the 'investors' to guess that Captain Shen must have made a lot of contributions this time!

    Friendship is a must.

    Many families have unmarried Omegas of the right age, and they can't hold back their restless hearts.

    Just think about it, if you can form a happy marriage with Shen Han, then your entire family will not be able to take off directly?

    The enthusiasm of these people made Shen Han a little overwhelmed.

    Even when she told the other party that she already had a girlfriend, the other party still smiled.

    "Haha, it's okay, it's okay, young people make more friends."

    "Yes, yes, even if you get married, it doesn't conflict with normal social interaction."

    Shen Han had nothing to say.

    These visitors are very aware of the truth that it is too much to go too far, and they are half-joking when they talk about matchmaking for Shen Han.

    Advance, attack, retreat, defend!

    After Xu Zhao heard about these things, he first cursed the old fox in his heart, and then immediately reported it to the queen.

    "Your Majesty, or I'll say hello to the hospital, and no one will be allowed in to visit."

    Gu Junwan put down the document in her hand, and a dangerous light flickered in her golden phoenix eyes: "Did anyone take Omega directly to the ward?"

    Xu Zhao thought about it carefully: "That's not true, they are still in the stage of testing Shen Han's words." When the words

    fell, Xu Zhao saw that the sharpness in the eyes of his daughter-in-law had subsided.

    She secretly said to herself: Those who want to move their minds on dogs, if they know who they are digging, they will be scared to death.

    Gu Junwan looked at the time, then put away the pen in her hand, and instructed Xu Zhao: "You go to the hospital ward, Shen Han's visit time can only be from 3 to 5 pm."

    Xu Zhao nodded, Just as he was about to take out his mobile phone to carry out the matter, Gu Junwan continued to say: "Let the driver prepare, let's go to the hospital now."

    Hearing this, Xu Zhao subconsciously replied: "Okay, Your Majesty, I'll send someone first. Clear the 15th floor of the inpatient department."

    "You don't know, the rest area on that floor is very busy now, and many people are queuing up to enter the ward to visit her."

    At this time, Gu Junwan had walked over from the desk. Next to Xu Zhao.

    There was a rare hint of slyness in the lady's voice: "There is no need to arrange a clearing, we will go directly."

    3 pm.

    Those who had just received the adjusted visit time from the hospital were all secretly grateful.

    'I'm so lucky! '

    'If you come back later, you may not even be able to enter the door of the ward today. '

    I was happy when suddenly, the entire 15th floor of the inpatient department was alerted by guards in military uniforms.

    The next moment, the lady stepped out of the special elevator with her assistant, escorted by two S-level alhas, and went to the ward where Shen Han was.

    It wasn't until the sound of the door opening and closing that was heard not far away that the people in the waiting room burst into an uproar in a low voice.

    "Is that the lady just now? Did I misunderstand?"

    "Isn't it Her Majesty! She should have come to visit Captain Shen, and maybe there are follow-up tasks to be arranged."

    "Now the hospital will The visiting time has been changed, and I don’t know how long the lady will stay there.”

    “I have a suggestion, let’s go in together with a few families, save some time, everyone has been waiting here for a few hours, no one It's easy."

    As soon as this person's words were spoken, they immediately received a positive response from the people around them.

    Anyway, they can't chat with Shen Han in depth. They can go to make friends with several families, and they can also get more information from other people's courtesies. Why not do it?

    However, the waiters on the 15th floor waited until 5 pm.

    Until a nurse came over and asked everyone to leave, the lady and her party did not come out of the ward.

    The visitation time had passed, and they had to leave with a sigh.

    Make up your mind to do it again tomorrow afternoon.

    Although Captain Shen's eyes can't be seen for the time being, people must know who has come to 'worship the pier'.

    If you want to seize the opportunity, you must not be afraid of trouble.

    In many cases, the law of society is like this, step by step, there is a chance to be first step by step!

    On the second day, there were more people waiting in advance in the rest area on the 15th floor of the inpatient department.

    Because they all heard that the hospital changed Shen Han's visit time to only 2 hours.

    Even if several families agreed to enter the ward together, it would be impossible for a large group to pour in.

    Calculated at 20 minutes per round, 2 hours of visitation time is only enough to enter 6 groups of people.

    The reality is certainly not so efficient.

    Who doesn't want to stay longer and chat more with Shen Han?

    A group of people almost quarreled in the lounge area over the issue of who came first.

    However, after finally waiting for the stipulated visit time, the lady came with someone again.

    Everyone can't tell how they feel right now.

    So angry! But keep smiling.

    in the ward.

    Gu Junwan took Xu Zhao to handle official business in the sofa area.

    Ma Haoyu was sitting on the stool beside the bed peeling fruit, while Ning Xi was talking to Shen Han about some recent training sessions in the escort team.

    The relationship between the Iron Triangle was already very good. After Ma Haoyu and Ning Xi got used to the presence of the queen, they gradually became more relaxed.

    The two sat around the hospital bed and talked to their captain very happily.

    He was so happy that even Xu Special Assistant, who was working hard not far away, was a little sour.

    She thought to herself: How can those alhas have so many words together!

    Thinking of those people on the same floor who were secretly depressed, Xu Zhao couldn't help but quietly looked at his daughter-in-law.

    She still couldn't figure it out yesterday. The lady had to change the visit time and come over in person, why it was so troublesome.

    It was only now that she realized that the female gentleman was really at a loss when dealing with matters related to rivals in love.

    If the mood of those people in the rest area can be described, it is probably the saying that the dumb eats berberine, and there is suffering.

    'In the past, how could the lady do such a boring thing? '

    'Now with Shen Gouzi, the lady has really changed a lot. '

    Just when Xu Zhaosi thought about deserting, her work phone suddenly rang.

    After answering the phone, Xu Zhao moved to Gu Junwan's side and whispered, "Your Majesty, Zhou Ming and Zhou Norman are here again, but the security guard didn't let them in. They put the fruit basket at the door of the security room, and now people are still there. Waiting outside the Peace Palace."

    Gu Junwan raised her eyes: "How long have they been here? How long will they wait outside the Peace Palace each time before leaving?"

    After listening to Xu Zhao's report, she nodded and thought for a while. After a few seconds, he raised his lips and said, "This vice president is very smart, let them come here."

    Xu Zhao glanced at the hospital bed calmly, and confirmed softly, "Your Majesty, let them come here directly. Is it?"

    Gu Junwan closed the pen cap and tapped her head lightly: "Yes, the meeting with him this time should not be too formal, so as to have enough fog effect, so that the outside world cannot see clearly the transaction between me and him. "

    If everyone can guess that the disintegration of the Zhouk Group was a co-ordinated strategy, Zhou Ming will not be able to gain a foothold in the family, and the rest of the chaebols who are watching the fire from the other side will no longer take the initiative to curb illegal behavior because of shock."
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose

return
After crossing, I marked the Empress
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 165 Attraction

    Outside the Peace Palace.

    On a clean street bench, Zhou Ming and Zhou Norman and his daughter sat side by side.

    Zhou Ming is in his fifties, and he looks gentle and wears a pair of thin-rimmed glasses.

    From the appearance alone, he does not look like the vice president in charge of a large group, but more like a mature and stable business manager.

    He was sitting between the benches, holding a thermos cup in his hand.

    His expression was calm, and people could not feel what kind of emotions he had in his heart at the moment.

    Compared to Zhou Ming, Zhou Norman on the side looked a lot more anxious.

    In the past, this business elite would pay great attention to his image outside.

    Either in a high-end elegant dress, or in a well-tailored suit.

    Delicate makeup, outstanding temperament.

    Right now, Zhou Norman only put on a simple base makeup.

    She was wearing casual clothes that she had almost forgotten in the corner of her closet.

    Although she is still a beauty of quality, compared with her before, the feeling of consumption downgrade should not be too exaggerated.

    There is no way. Now the entire Zhouk Group has been seized due to illegal and criminal activities, its business has been stagnant, and its funds have been frozen.

    In the past few days, she has been following her father everywhere, dealing with all kinds of conflicts, like a firefighter.

    If you still want to pursue beauty and step on high heels, I am afraid that your feet will be abolished.

    "Dad! Why did we come here to guard?"

    "Why did we end up where we are today? Was our most critical choice wrong?"

    Zhou Ming raised his hand and patted his daughter's shoulder, indicating The other party is a little calm.

    He raised his eyes to see that there was no movement on the side of the Peace Palace, and then said in a low voice: "Norman, the process we are going through now is extremely important to you, this is the most expensive but also the most worthwhile lesson in your life, You have to use your brain to feel it carefully."

    After speaking, he said in a voice that only two people could hear: "What kind of field have we fallen into now?

    " After the case is over, more than half of the people have to eat guns. Why can I, the vice president, walk around uncontrollably? Do you think the police have forgotten me?"

    Zhou Norman is a smart man, and heard what his father said. Afterwards, her anger that was about to reach its peak soon subsided by half.

    But then she remembered something again, turned her head to look at her father and said depressedly: "The lady has clearly promised to support you, how could she not talk about it?"

    "If it wasn't for us under so much pressure before, we used our internal organs. Dou distracted the attention of the rest of the chaebols, and their actions have been hindered step by step."

    "Now that Zhou Bo's new lineage has been uprooted, but the queen is going to kill the donkey, which is too much!"

    Zhou Ming did not interrupt . His daughter spoke, and after the other party threw out the doubts and dissatisfaction in his heart, he patiently answered.

    "Child, you can't see the problem as superficial as before. The lady did not cross the river and demolish the bridge. On the contrary, she is helping us to pave the way for the future."

    "Think about it, the current building of Zhouk Group is It's going to fall, everyone in the family is in danger, but we can be invited into the Peace Palace generously at this time, doesn't it mean that we have been recruited long ago?"

    "It's not hard now, and there will be miserable days in the future. ."

    Zhou Norman was stunned for a moment, pondered a little, and immediately came back to it.

    This truth is actually very simple. If it weren't for her confusion now, she should have realized it by herself.

    The huge consortium that flourished in the sky fell apart overnight.

    The huge impact made her physically and mentally exhausted, her brain was confused, and she was trapped in a whirlpool, and she could no longer analyze problems as objectively and calmly as before.

    At this moment, Zhou Norman understood what his father just said: This is the most expensive lesson in his life.

    Can it be expensive?

    At the cost of the collapse of the entire consortium, there is no one in this world who can 'enjoy' this class.

    After a moment of silence, Zhou Norman asked again: "Then we are going to sell badly now, why should we send fruit baskets every day?"

    Zhou Ming smiled lightly and did not answer the question.

    He is an excellent teacher when it comes to leading his daughter, and he naturally understands that he cannot tell each other the answers to all questions directly.

    Because that will make the daughter lose the ability to think actively.

    While the father and daughter were talking, the staff of the Peace Palace Security Section suddenly came over.

    After taking the two through the security check, they were led into the gate.

    Zhou Norman thought he would be taken into an office building or something.

    Unexpectedly, the security guards drove her and Zhou Ming to a hospital.

    With full of curiosity, Zhou Norman began to ponder in his heart.

    'My father's fruit basket is to be given to Shen Han. It is said that she was wounded by a gun during the battle in the park. '

    ' Her identity is the captain of the queen's bodyguard. From this angle, her father knocked on the door to ask for permission, which indeed has the effect of deceiving people. '

    'I don't know who will come forward to negotiate later? I must study my father's way of doing things well and learn to take a longer view. '

    Just thinking about it, the security guards have brought them to the 15th floor of the inpatient department.

    A guard came with a box and asked the two to store all the electronic equipment in it before continuing to lead them to a certain ward.

    When passing the rest area, Zhou Norman was taken aback by the large group of people waiting there.

    Having been in the shopping mall for a long time, she can clearly feel that those who sit quietly in the waiting area are not ordinary people!

    Zhou Norman took a quick glance and then withdrew his gaze, then followed Zhou Ming and stepped into the ward at the innermost part of the corridor.

    After seeing the figures of Zhou's father and daughter disappear, a group of waiting people immediately began to whisper.

    "What's the origin of those two? How can they be brought into the ward?"

    "Damn, old man Bi, have you really retired for too long and don't care about current affairs?"

    "That's the vice-chairman of the Zhouk Group, and he works under his command. The project is relatively clean, and this time it was not cleaned up on his head."

    "Under the nest, An has finished the egg? He will come here, but it will not change the situation of the Zhou family."

    "Hehe, why is old man Li still like when he was young Would that be just as arbitrary?"

    "If he is willing to cut the flesh, he may not be able to win the bargaining chip to return to the poker table!"

    A group of old men and old ladies who had stepped down from high positions analyzed the current situation. The depression of not being able to visit the doctor has been diluted.

    ...

    After entering the ward, Zhou Norman was immediately dumbfounded.

    She stopped in place, and didn't even notice the distance from her father.

    Her gaze was already fixed on a woman sitting by the hospital bed not far away.

    It was a young woman full of unique charm, with rich blue silk and a cold temperament.

    From Zhou Norman's point of view, the woman's facial features could not be clearly seen.

    But just seeing a profile of the face is enough to make people feel unparalleled!

    The cold woman sat upright on the visiting chair beside the hospital bed, and was talking to the assistant standing beside her.

    Behind her stood two alhas in military uniforms, both armed with firearms around their waists.

    At this moment, an electric light flashed in Zhou Norman's mind!

    Who is qualified to carry guards with guns in the Peace Palace?

    The answer is already in sight.

    Realizing that his daughter had actually fallen behind, Zhou Ming immediately turned around and coughed, and summoned Zhou Norman, who was in a trance.

    Zhou Ming was not surprised to see the lady here.

    He stopped consciously when he was 1 meter away from the other party, and took his daughter to say hello to the queen.

    Gu Junwan nodded politely, but did not invite the visitor to take a seat.

    She raised her eyes and looked at the man standing in front of her with humility, and began to ask him for information about Zhou K Group.

    Zhou Ming responded appropriately. Not only did he analyze many problems that the task force had yet to find out, but he also gave the solutions he could think of one by one.

    When the lady was talking with people, everyone around them kept quiet.

    Before stepping into this ward, Zhou Norman also warned himself to observe his father's actions carefully.

    As a result, now she can't concentrate on the conversation in front of her.

    She couldn't help but look at Gu Junwan who was in front of her, and Shen Han who was leaning on the head of the bed.

    Upon closer inspection, she found that the majesty's aura was even more majestic.

    It's not that kind of domineering feeling, but a sense of oppression that comes from the superior.

    The elegance and nobility revealed by the lady in her gestures and gestures are very charming, and they are so perfect that people dare not look directly at them.

    Zhou Norman moved his peripheral vision quietly to Alha on the hospital bed.

    The man was wearing a hospital gown, his long hair was draped over his shoulders, and white gauze was wrapped around his eyes.

    The other party obviously didn't do anything, and even now he was showing a sickness, but he had an inexplicable attraction, which made people unable to help but linger on her.

    If you don't count what you saw in the video, this is the first time Zhou Norman has seen Shen Han's true face.

    I don't know if it was the cause of the injury, but Shen Han looked very gentle.

    Under the shade of black hair, the skin on his cheeks was particularly fair.

    The bridge of the nose is high and the lips are full.

    The feminine beauty overwhelmed the alha's innate sense of strength, brewing a more dazzling light in her.

    Suddenly, Zhou Norman felt his heart beating a little faster.

    She didn't know what happened to her, but the thought of wanting to get closer to the other party actually emerged in her heart.

    She wasn't trying to do something to the other, but she just wanted to take a closer look at the different alha.

    By the way, how is the injury recovery? Are there any problems with the eyes?

    At this moment, Zhou Ming, who was slightly bowing his head to report the information to the lady, suddenly found that the other party's aura became icy cold.

    He breathed for a while, and while thinking carefully about whether there was any problem with what he said just now, he also hurriedly raised his eyes to observe the look of the lady.

    But I saw that the female monarch's phoenix eyes were slightly narrowed, and a cold light flashed through them.

    The cold sweat on Zhou Ming's forehead was about to drip.

    He keenly felt that the sudden coldness of the queen was not aroused by himself, and he hurriedly turned to the side in a small arc, and glanced at the daughter beside him.

    When he saw his daughter staring intently at the one on the hospital bed, his back suddenly sweated!

    OMG! Is your good girl trying to cheat?
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose

return
After crossing, I marked the Empress
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 166 Declaration of Sovereignty

    The ward where Shen Han is located is not small, with separate bathrooms and reception areas.

    As soon as Zhou Ming entered the door, he saw some office supplies on the coffee table in the reception area.

    The person on the hospital bed couldn't see anything for the time being, so office supplies were not prepared for her.

    Coupled with some of the information Zhou Ming had received before, he could now be able to conclude that there was indeed a love relationship between the lady and the captain of the guard.

    If it weren't for this, how could she, as a female monarch, go to the ward to handle official business.

    This is obviously escort!

    It should have been a good thing to have more information.

    But at this moment, Zhou Ming was not happy at all.

    To be precise, he was about to die of fright.

    It's not a matter of politeness or impoliteness for your daughter to peek at the other party's alha in front of the queen.

    What a provocation!

    Zhou Ming didn't care whether his actions were appropriate, he immediately beat his daughter back to God with his elbow.

    Zhou Norman's mind is actually very bright.

    Otherwise, she would not be able to get along well in the mall.

    'Are the things circulating on the Internet true? '

    'No way, how could a female queen succumb to her own bodyguard? '

    'Shen Han is indeed very good, but she does not have any background blessings, so she should not meet the female monarch's mate selection conditions! '

    In fact, Zhou Norman's consideration is not wrong.

    Take their chaebol as an example, even if they are a side lady, they will calculate many interest-related terms when choosing a partner.

    Not to mention the Empress of the Federation?

    The choice of a female mate can be said to be a matter of state, no matter how cautious it is.

    Thinking of this, Zhou Norman regained some confidence in his heart.

    Driven by curiosity, she moved her eyes and looked at the position of the lady again.

    Although Gu Junwan was listening carefully to the report, Zhou Norman's small movements and changes in expression did not escape her eyes at all.

    After feeling the sight of the Miss Zhou family, Gu Junwan raised her eyes and looked at the other party.

    The moment their eyes met, Zhou Norman only felt his mind explode.

    There was a trembling sensation in her calf, and the soles of her feet were soft, as if she was about to fall on the carpet in the next moment.

    The lady's eyes are sharp and majestic!

    Zhou Norman's pupils were slightly opened, and he hurriedly lowered his eyebrows, daring not to look at Gu Junwan's golden eyes again.

    She felt that her previous judgment was very wrong.

    The way the lady looked at her just now clearly meant a declaration of sovereignty!

    In Vanity Fair, Zhou Norman is no stranger to those eyes.

    She was very shocked that she could 'enjoy' this kind of treatment from the queen!

    Immediately afterwards, Zhou Norman felt anxious in his heart.

    She was a little afraid that her confusion would affect her father's business.

    After Gu Junwan glanced at Zhou Norman, she stopped paying attention to the other party.

    Of course, she will not embarrass Zhou Ming because of this little episode.

    How to talk about things.

    Zhouk Group has been cleaned up, which does not mean that the battle of the chaebols is over.

    For a long time to come, Gu Junwan still needs to use Zhou Ming to set an example and subtly change the operation mode of the major consortiums.

    Ning Xi and Ma Haoyu had their backs straight and solemn expressions.

    The two of them had no idea about the lightning-like eye contact between the lady and Miss Zhou just now.

    Only Xu Zhao, who was standing beside Gu Junwan, watched the whole little 'confrontation' in his eyes.

    Assistant Xu's face was calm, but in his heart he was calling him a good guy!

    'Miss Zhou's courage is too fat! It was enough to tease the dog in the car last time, and now he dares to show interest in the dog in front of the female gentleman, he deserves to be frightened by the female gentleman. '

    'The female gentleman is very generous in other aspects, but in the emotional world with Gouzi, he has a very small temperament, so small that he can't bear a look of admiration from other women. '

    ...

    Five days passed in a hurry, and on the night when Shen Han was discharged from the hospital, he went back to the villa and cooked a table of dishes.

    Gu Junwan didn't go back to her residence after get off work, and hurried to the two's small home to enjoy the warmth.

    She gave Shen Han a week off.

    During this period, she herself has been living in the villa belonging to the two of them. The sticky appearance made it difficult for her two mothers to ask them to go home for dinner.

    Shen Han is even more happy, every day is like a honeymoon.

    Transportation to and from get off work, feeding, and bed warming are all available.

    Alha's vacation has just passed halfway, and Gu Junwan can't take it anymore.

    She was coaxed to have sex several times a night, and she was entangled in the alha for a while when she got up in the morning to take a shower.

    For several days, she went to the office building with sore back and legs.

    Perfume that hides the scent of alha, you have to refill it every 3 hours, otherwise it won't hold back at all.

    In recent days, young employees in the administrative office building have even discussed it in their own small groups.

    [Does any of you think that the lady's weather has become better these two days! ]

    [Yes, yes, I also felt it. Maybe the chaebol problem was handled well, and the lady was in a good mood. I met the lady this morning with Lao Yang, and she nodded and smiled at us! 】

    【Has the lady changed her perfume? I smelled different from the one I used before. It was also a neutral woody fragrance. I really wanted to buy the same model from the female gentleman, but I couldn't tell which one it was. ]

    [I think the aura of the queen is getting more and more aura. To tell the truth, in terms of courage alone, the top alha can't compare to her! 】

    These rumors still got into Xu Zhao's ears more or less.

    This made her feel like everyone was drunk and I woke up alone.

    She said in her heart: The dog is an S-class alha, can you add a to the majesty's aura?

    As for the same fragrance, don't even think about it, is it a special one? not available in the market.

    On the afternoon of Shen Han's last day of vacation, a group of people who were looking for her suddenly came from outside the Peace Palace.

    This is a group of young men and women in their 20s.

    Each of them was holding the contents of the gift box in their hands, and their expressions were a little restrained.

    These young people are the friends that Shen Han met in the Undercover Club of Jinxi Entertainment City.

    Led by Yan Ni and Mu Ze, more than a dozen people came.

    Some time ago, when Yan Ni was cooperating with the investigation team, she learned a little information about Shen Han.

    She knew that the other party was an officer who lived in the Peace Palace.

    She and Mu Ze both called Shen Han, but they couldn't get through, so they discussed it and came here directly.

    The phone number Shen Han used in the entertainment city was temporary. After she came back, she handed over the phone number to the task force, so she didn't know that Yan Ni and others were looking for her.

    A group of people pushed and pushed, and finally Yanni became the representative and went to the gate to ask about Shen Han's information.

    Not to mention Shen Han's name in the Peace Palace, at least everyone in the defense system knows it.

    When the security guard heard that the person named by the other party was Shen Han, he immediately became vigilant.

    While registering the identity information of the woman in front of him, he raised his head and looked in the direction of Mu Ze and the others.

    Mu Ze and the young people around him used to be junkies in the nightclub, and some thoughts couldn't be turned around for a while.

    As soon as they saw the uniformed security guard staring at them, they subconsciously began to look away.

    Such a reaction made the staff at the gate even more suspicious!

    So, the security captain reported the matter directly to the leader.

    It was said that a group of suspicious elements came from outside the Peace Palace, but they came for Captain Shen!

    Within 5 minutes, the news was reported to Xu Zhao.

    Xu Zhao lowered his eyes and looked at Yanni and the others who had been guarded by security guards in the surveillance screen.

    She wanted to call Shen Han directly, but the moment she saw Yanni waiting for a few Omegas, she hesitated again.

    In the surveillance footage transferred by the security guard, Yanni was wearing a V-neck floral dress and a khaki sweater and cardigan. She looked gentle and beautiful.

    Xu Zhao thought for a while, and reported the matter to Gu Junwan.

    To be honest, she shouldn't have bothered the queen with such trivial matters.

    But because of a special factor here, she didn't dare to make her own decision.

    After all, that Omega named Yanni was the 'culprit' who caused Shen Gouzi's deduction storm not long ago!

    This afternoon, Gu Junwan has no schedule.

    When Xu Zhao knocked on the door and entered the office, she was still texting and chatting with Shen Han.

    When Xu Zhao reported the information at the gate post, he felt a little nervous in his heart.

    She felt like a snitch, causing Shen Han to be deducted from her salary every time, blaming the other party.

    After finishing the news of Yanni and others, Xu Zhao began to observe the expression of his daughter-in-law secretly.

    Gu Junwan's expression did not change at all.

    She flicked her fingers on the screen of her mobile phone and sent a text message to Shen Han.

    [Manager Shen, your friends have come to find you and are in the security booth on the north side of the Peace Palace gate. 】

    After sending the message, Gu Junwan found that her assistant was still standing in front of her with her ears pricked up.

    That look, as if waiting for him to speak and arrange something.

    Gu Junwan smiled and said, "They are all friends of Shen Han, and I have let her go to receive them herself."

    Xu Zhao was relieved when she heard the lady's words.

    It's fine if you don't deduct the money, otherwise, Shen Gouzi will not dare to make friends in the future.

    ...

    After receiving the message from his wife, Shen Han immediately bounced off the sofa.

    Then he started changing his clothes, combing his long hair, and preparing to go out and pick up people in person.

    She actually quite likes the group of friends she made in the entertainment city.

    Although their family conditions are not good and there are all kinds of small problems, in general, they are actually a relatively simple and kind-hearted group of people.

    Shen Han was not able to tell people goodbye or leave contact information because of the task before.

    Now that the other party actually came here to find herself, she was also very happy from the bottom of her heart.

    While calling the door post, Shen Han hurriedly put on his shoes and was about to go out.

    Suddenly, she thought of something, and turned back to the study to get a pair of glasses and put them on.

    The glasses were the detection equipment she had worn on her previous undercover mission.

    Now it is no longer connected to the monitoring computer of the task force, but it still maintains a program connection with Xu Zhao's work mobile phone.

    As long as her side is unlocked and turned on, Xu Zhao's mobile phone will be able to transmit the picture in her sight synchronously.

    ...

    the Queen's Office.

    After Xu Zhao went out, Gu Junwan casually opened a report.

    But looking at it, she found that she was a little unable to concentrate.

    Her mind was always running towards Shen Han.

    She was a little curious about what her alha would talk to her friends?

    Because of her status, Gu Junwan lost the fun of getting together with friends easily several years ago.

    Childhood friends are now in awe of her, and today's friends are almost all stakeholders.

    Occasionally, she also imagined that if she could hang out with her friends with Shen Han, what would it be like?

    Will those young buddies make a fuss? Would you be clamoring for Shen Han to talk about how he met him in the first place?

    Of course, curiosity is curiosity, and she will not make any move to call up video surveillance.

    In the past, it was mostly because of work needs.

    And now, when Shen Han meets a friend, she monitors and monitors again, what does that sound like.

    Gu Junwan raised her hand and pressed her eyebrows. She was about to concentrate on reading the report, but there was a soft knock on the door of the office.

    A few seconds later, Xu Zhao walked in holding a mobile phone.

    She placed her phone on the table in front of Gu Junwan, and then said mysteriously, "Your Majesty, Shen Han didn't know what was going on, but he unlocked her pair of detection glasses again."

    "I've been busy a while ago. I haven't had time to cancel the synchronization program. Would you like to take a look first?" Looking

    at the picture of an alha rushing to pick up a friend on the screen in front of her, the corners of Gu Junwan's lips rose slightly, her heart lake It was filled with warm joy.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose

return
After crossing, I marked the Empress
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 167 Sister-in-law is rich enough to rival the country!

    The Peace Palace occupies a vast area and is divided into different areas.

    While working, living, leisure, and medical care

    are connected to each other, they will be strictly controlled by the access control system.

    It is like a small independent kingdom, which can meet people's survival and living needs without going out.

    It is inconvenient for Shen Han to receive his friends in the barracks, and it is even more impossible to bring people to his love nest with Gu Junwan.

    So, she chose a restaurant.

    This restaurant is not of the upscale category.

    Compared with the quietness in the cafe, it is a little noisy with people coming and going.

    Naturally, Shen Han didn't choose here because he was reluctant to spend money.

    She was trying not to put too much psychological burden on her new friends.

    Yan Ni's family conditions are very bad, and Mu Ze is an orphan who has lost the warmth of his family.

    They were already worried when they came to the Peace Palace to find themselves. If they let them feel the obvious identity gap again, they would not dare to say more.

    After a group of people were seated, the atmosphere was inexplicably tense.

    Mu Ze sat down next to Shen Han, not knowing where to put his hands.

    He really wanted to turn his head and take a closer look at the brand-new 'Manager Shen' next to him, but felt that it was very offensive to do so, so he buried his head and drank water, waiting for others to speak first.

    Shen Han put his hand on the head of his servitor and said with a smile, "You haven't washed your hair for three days, and your hair is sticking together."

    Hearing this, Mu Ze almost put the lemonade in his mouth. Squirt out.

    He tilted his head to defend: "How is it possible? It's obviously a styling hairspray, and I made a special look in order to see you!"

    After speaking, he whispered again: "Boss, why do you say 'again', I only didn't wash my hair for a few days, I thought you didn't pay attention at that time."

    Shen Han raised his finger to Yanni: "I didn't pay attention at first. Later, when I saw Yanni and the others were laughing at you in secret, I found out that you came to work with a chicken coop on your head."

    Yanni, who was suddenly named, had a swoosh on her face. famous.

    She waved her hands again and again: "It's not me, it's not me, it's Yuan Ke who took the lead in laughing!" Yuan Ke, who

    was trying to maintain her elegant and dignified temperament, was shocked, and she turned her head towards Yanni and scratched.

    When everyone made such a fuss, the restrained atmosphere quickly broke the ice.

    Inside the Queen's Office.

    Gu Junwan looked down at the synchronized screen on the phone screen, and said softly, "The detection glasses are originally used for work. Look at her, all these bells and whistles are unnecessary.

    " Let's 'live broadcast', hearing this, I was about to echo a few words.

    However, Gu Junwan continued to say, "Turn on the sound for me."

    Xu Zhao was stunned for a moment, and then poked on the phone to activate the audio program simultaneously.

    When she came over with her phone just now, she had to go through the corridor, so she temporarily turned off the sound playback function.

    It wasn't Gu Junwan's reminder that she hadn't reacted to it for a while.

    When the sound was turned on, Xu Zhao suddenly felt a little funny in his heart.

    'The lady can actually be duplicitous! '

    ' She was clearly curious about the situation over the dog! '

    In the dining bar.

    After completing the important part of thanking and asking about the injury, Yanni hesitated a little, and suddenly asked a question that hits the soul directly.

    "Captain Shen, one night before, you got into a flying dragon-type luxury car outside the entertainment city. Was that your colleague who came to cooperate with you in your mission?" When

    Yanni asked about this, everyone immediately He pricked up his ears.

    Everyone's eyes were shining with gossip, and some people even held their breath, as if they were afraid of missing Shen Han's answer.

    The incident of 'Manager Shen beside a rich woman' was well known in the entire Jinxi Entertainment City at that time.

    After learning of Shen Han's undercover identity, Yan Ni and the others naturally knew that those matters between the other party and the 'gold master' did not exist.

    Then they became more curious.

    How did Shen Han get the bite marks on his neck at that time?

    Under the expectant gaze of everyone, Shen Han smiled a little embarrassedly: "That's my girlfriend, she came to visit the class for me."

    Hearing such an explanation, a group of young men and women suddenly came to a realization. like look.

    Immediately, Shen Han's former younger brothers showed envious glances.

    The owner of that Flying Dragon Phantom is not his boss's gold master, but his girlfriend! This is more awesome, isn't it!

    Sister-in-law is so rich!

    Rich to the enemy country ah!

    When she heard Shen Han say the word 'girlfriend', the vague fantasy in Yan Ni's heart was instantly shattered.

    But soon, she adjusted her mentality.

    She raised her eyes to look at Shen Han who had already started talking to Mu Ze.

    The alha in front of him is no longer covered with dull makeup, the other party's skin is fair, the bridge of the nose is high, and a pair of black and white eyes are very clear.

    During the time she was working in the entertainment city, Yanni had seen all kinds of alhas.

    But she felt that none of those people could compare to Shen Han.

    She knew that Shen Han was an S-rank alha, and she had seen the other party release the fire ability.

    The other party has the qualifications to look down on many people, but they never show their superiority in front of them.

    Such a good manager Shen is like a sun.

    She can dispel the darkness and bring a warm light to everyone.

    For some people, it is enough to meet them in this life.

    Inside the Queen's Office.

    Even through a layer of screen, Yan Ni's sense of loss was clearly perceived by the two people outside the video.

    Xu Zhao's heart skipped a beat.

    He secretly exclaimed: Zhou Norman had just left, and now Yanni has come, why is the dog so attractive? Don't want salary?

    Thinking of this, she sneaked a glance at her daughter-in-law.

    Seeing that the other party's expression was as usual, and he didn't seem to have any intention of opening a fine, Special Assistant Xu was a little relieved for an alha.

    Dining bar.

    A round-faced young man pushed the small jar he brought to Shen Han: "Boss, this is my secret sauce. Didn't you praise me for the delicious cooking of wontons? That's the key!"

    Shen Han suddenly thought of something, and said, "There will be no more gray industries in the 546th block. You go to a store and start a small business yourself. After two years of hard work, the tourism industry has developed smoothly. The prospects are very good."

    Gu Junwan controls the chaebol, and the first thing she wants to ban is the entertainment places that play edge balls.

    She has gotten experts to start planning, tailoring policies to local conditions and fostering a virtuous circle of economic activity.

    It is inconvenient for Shen Han to disclose the specific situation, she simply pointed out the direction to everyone in front of her.

    If the other party can't grasp this opportunity, she won't talk too much.

    These former bastards did not disappoint Shen Han. After listening to the other party's suggestion, they all nodded.

    Omegas are much more mature in mind.

    Compared with the younger brother who "do whatever the boss tells you to do", they understood Shen Han's overtones, and immediately began to discuss each other.     At this time, the round-faced youth suddenly slapped

    his forehead and said, "I have a problem, we don't have any extra funds, what can we use to rent the shop?"

go back.

    The round-faced young man also realized that it was inappropriate for him to say such words, and hurriedly looked at Shen Han and stammered: "Boss, I don't mean to cry poor in front of you."

    Shen Han waved his hand, then took out his mobile phone and moved towards Yanni and Mu Ze said, "Give me one of your bank accounts. I proposed the suggestion, and I will provide you with some start-up capital.

    " You can decide for yourself, you don't need to report it to me again."

    Mu Ze couldn't make up his mind, and was still sitting in the same place, stunned, Yanni had already taken out the paper and pen from her bag.

    "Captain Shen, we'll write you an IOU. If you don't agree, then we can't accept the money."

    Shen Han thought about it and didn't refuse.

    While fiddling with the transfer software on her mobile phone, she said, "Just call me by my name, don't call me the boss."

    When everyone was busy, an Omega blinked and said with emotion: "So Manager Shen is so good. Money, we even donated money to you back then, but it's inexplicably funny to think about it now."

    Shen Han's eyelids flickered, but he didn't say anything.

    She said in her heart: If it hadn't been for your donation, I would have been even worse off!

    After chatting for more than an hour, Yan Ni and her party got up and left.

    They didn't stay for dinner, because if the time was too long, they would miss the bus back to 546th Street.

    After sending off a group of friends, Shen Han prepared to go to the supermarket to buy something.

    Not long after walking out, a text message vibrated from the mobile phone in his pocket.

    [Dear Ms. Shen, your account was transferred to 500,000 in real time on April 6th]

    Staring at the text messages on the screen of his mobile phone, Shen Han's eyes suddenly lit up.

    She didn't have to think about it, she knew that the money was from her wife.

    After erasing the 150,000 detained before, and the 200,000 loaned out today, the wife also gave herself an additional subsidy of 150,000!

    Shen Han was so happy that she was about to jump up, her eyes were shining, and she stared at the text message on the phone.

    Then, she took out her encrypted mobile phone and sent Gu Junwan a slightly greasy emoticon package.

    【Thank you, Mr. Gold Master! Shen technician gl00687 will serve you wholeheartedly! 】

    In the office, Gu Junwan, who was preparing to concentrate on her work, pursed her lips and laughed softly after receiving such a message from her alha.

    gl00687 was originally Shen Han's number in the escort team. When she used it like this, she immediately dyed some strange colors.

    Seemingly driven by the teasing text message sent by Shen Han, Gu Junwan also made a rare joke along the other side.

    [please me. ]

    The text is followed by a tick mark.

    After sending this message, Gu Junwan accepted her heart.

    Shen Han also did not send text messages to affect her work.

    In the evening, Gu Junwan returned to the villa belonging to the two of them, eating and playing, everything was the same as usual.

    It wasn't until she went to bed in pajamas after taking a bath that she realized that her alha was a little sneaky.

    Shen Han dimmed a bit of the bedside lamp, then lay down on the quilt, reaching out to straighten the broken hair in front of Gu Junwan's forehead.

    "Wife, did you know? When one of a person's senses is hidden, the rest of the senses will become very sharp."

    Gu Junwan, who had just finished bathing, still had a thin mist in her phoenix eyes.

    After hearing what Shen Han said, she subconsciously thought that the other party was going to tell her something that she couldn't see a while ago.

    She raised her hand and poked the other's eyebrows, and said softly: "The doctor asked you to use eye drops to maintain it, did you do it?"

    Shen Han didn't pick up the other's words.

    She took out a piece of black silk from the corner of the quilt as if conjuring, and lightly covered Omega's eyes.

    With a bewitching voice, he made a request in Omega's ear: "Jun Wan, can you block your vision?"
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose

return
After crossing, I marked the Empress
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 168 Brand new experience

    The darkness that came suddenly, like a sky shrouded.

    The lack of light made Gu Junwan's whole heart tense instantly.

    Deprived of her sight, she subconsciously reached out to uncover what was covering her eyes.

    Never thought, before she could touch the soft silk above her eyelid, her two slender palms were gently held by alha.

    Shen Han moved his position and pressed Gu Junwan's wrist to the top of his head with a gentle force, imprisoning between the white pillows.

    "Don't be afraid, I won't hurt you."

    Shen Han lowered his head slightly and kissed Gu Junwan's eyebrows through the black ribbon.

    Her voice was thin and soft, and even had a hint of flattery: "Sister, I want to please you."

    Gu Junwan was actually not used to being blindfolded, because it would make her feel very insecure.

    But she also liked Shen Han's soft and hard foam, because it would make her feel physically and mentally happy.

    Before the two completed the initial mark, Gu Junwan still didn't quite understand why her alha would occasionally call her sister.

    Regarding this point, she also directly asked the other party and got the answer that 'sister will hurt people'.

    But at this moment, she clearly realized that the word was called to her ear in such a soft tone by Shen Han, and it was so sultry.

    It was like an invisible hook that touched the most itchy part of her heart.

    While Shen Han whispered love words, he did not forget to carefully observe his Omega's expression.

    If the other party really resists, she doesn't plan to use the props she prepared.

    This kind of thing is meant to be experienced together by two people to unlock the fun.

    If one is in high spirits and the other is reluctant to meet, it can be counterproductive.

    Gu Junwan didn't say anything.

    When Shen Han's lips moved down, she still tilted her neck slightly.

    The attitude of the other party's acceptance by default made Shen Han extremely excited.

    Her heart began to beat violently, and Gu Junwan could feel it clearly through a layer of quilt.

    "Silly a."

    Gu Junwan's red lips twitched slightly, her gentle voice was like snow melted by the early sun.

    The snow water was supposed to be cold, but it fell into Shen Han's ears with an indescribable scorching heat.

    Her fair ears were already dyed red, and the temperature of her glandular blood continued to rise, as if it were about to boil in the next moment.

    The word 'silly a' uttered from Gu Junwan's mouth is not a blatant love story.

    But the secret taste contained in it made both of them breathe a little faster without realizing it.

    The black ribbon above Gu Junwan's eyes was not fixed.

    As the two of them rubbed their ears together, the ribbon slipped slightly.

    A pair of golden eyes filled with thin water vapor suddenly appeared.

    The water in it was turbulent, and the just right kind of flattery made Shen Hansu go deep into his bones.

    She released the grip on the opponent's neck.

    As he started to adjust the black silk, he whispered in his Omega's ear: "Wife, I will tie it for you."

    "Mm."

    Gu Junwan whispered softly around Alha's neck.

    The next moment, the world returned to darkness.

    The occlusion of vision made Gu Junwan's other senses much more sensitive than usual.

    The changes in smell, taste and touch have brought her a new experience.

    In this chaotic night, what Gu Junwan 'sees' is boundless spring.

    ...

    a week's vacation goes by in a blink of an eye.

    Shen Han got up early, took a shower lightly, and went to the kitchen to make breakfast.

    Taking care of Jun Wan's taste, the breakfasts for both of them are nutritious and light.

    She also prepared soft, glutinous and smooth millet porridge so that her wife could drink more.

    'Jun Wan's voice seemed to be a little hoarse later on, so I need to add some more water. '

    'Ah yes! I accidentally made a little hickey on the side of her neck, I must remember to remind her later, and then go to the office building when it is properly handled. '

    Thinking of the lingering last night, Shen Han couldn't help showing a hint of aftertaste in his eyes.

    She smacked her lips, and quickly shook her head: No, no, you can't think about lustful things in the early morning!

    "What are you giggling for?" A

    lazy and pleasant voice came from behind, and Shen Han was terrified like a child who was suddenly caught doing something bad.

    She turned her head to look at Gu Junwan who had just finished bathing, her eyes lit up, and she immediately ran towards him.

    "Wife, eat breakfast quickly, and I'll blow your hair."

    As she spoke, she carried Gu Junwan to the dining table.

    After gently placing him on the stool, she ran to the bathroom to get a hairdryer.

    Gu Junwan's body was soft all over. She looked at the porridge with a suitable temperature in front of her, and then raised her eyes to look at Shen Han who just ran away from the door. She couldn't help but sigh in her heart.

    Alha's energy is really good. After tossing around in the middle of the night, he still looks like he has infinite vitality.

    For her alha's caring service, Gu Junwan is also not polite.

    She let the other party blow dry her hair, and then guided the other party to apply the special perfume to cover her breath.

    She never let people do these things for her, but today I really don't have much energy, so I can let an alha make great efforts.

    It actually feels pretty good.

    Shen Han pushed aside the blue silk on Gu Junwan's face, and gently tapped the special perfume behind the other person's ear.

    She rolled her eyes and glanced back and forth on the purple mark on the other's neck.

    "Wife, I didn't pay much attention to it last night. You may need to cover your neck a little."

    As soon as the other party mentioned this, Gu Junwan immediately turned her head and gave Shen Han a white look.

    "Is that 'maybe'? Is it 'a little'? Look for yourself, it's so obvious to me that I'm going to have a video conference with other heads of state this afternoon!" I

    was dressing in the mirror just now after taking a shower . At that time, Gu Junwan had already discovered that she had been planted with strawberries.

    She wanted to be angry, but couldn't.

    Because last night came to the end, both of them were a little bit uncontrollable.

    She also bit out an exaggerated tooth mark on Shen Han's shoulder. Now, how could she blame the other party for not restraining her strength?

    Gu Junwan did not put any cosmetics such as concealer on her neck.

    She chose a silk scarf that contrasted with her suit jacket and tied it around her neck, and the visual difference directly pulled out the sense of hierarchy.

    This collocation is both elegant and fashionable, which perfectly matches the temperament of a lady.

    Shen Han watched from the side, with bright black and white eyes.

    She feels that her wife seems to be able to control any style of outfit perfectly, and a little change can bring surprises to people.

    Such fluttering emotions were brought to the training room of the guard by Shen Han.

    It wasn't until the dignified Instructor Liu told everyone that they were going to attack the next to learn Kesenluo, did she let her mind fall back to the present moment.

    "Huh? Learning Ksenraic?"

    "Isn't that a small language that is only used in very few areas? How do we learn that?"

    "Maybe the lady is going to go to Kesen Luodian for a state visit, I guess."

    "Hey~ that doesn't make sense . Ah, the lady is visiting other countries, and there is a translation team accompanying us, so we don't have to communicate with the people from Kesen Luodian, it seems useless to learn their language?"

    Not only Shen Han, but the rest of the team members around were also curious. They even started whispering.

    As the captain, Shen Han naturally would not turn a blind eye to everyone's secret meeting.

    She coughed lightly and glanced around: "Be quiet and listen to Instructor Liu!" Instructor

    Liu on the podium was very helpful to Shen Han's attitude.

    He had faint anxiety before, the military rank of the other party has long surpassed his own, and the status of the female gentleman's partner is even more detached. If the other party is not too convinced, then he can only turn a blind eye. .

    Excellent young people are often arrogant, which is actually quite normal.

    If it does happen, there is nothing to understand.

    Instructor Liu squinted his eyes and looked at the woman sitting in the first place in front of him, with 120,000 satisfaction in his heart.

    Shen Han was still as he had seen for the first time, clean and gentle, neither arrogant nor impetuous.

    "In a few months, the queen will go to Kesen Luodian, and each accompanying team will be equipped with an interpreter."

    "The logistics staff may not need to learn Kesen Luodian, but you can't, the queen will stay in another country for a short time. Today, as personal guards, you have a heavy responsibility."

    "Although a few months of surprise study will not make you proficient in a small language, at least it will not make you deaf and mute in a strange land. This is the safety of the queen. Regarding related matters, I hope everyone can take it seriously!"

    Listening to Instructor Liu's words, the guards did not dare to desert.

    Shen Han was about to take the lead in applauding, but saw Instructor Liu staring at him with a smile.

    "Captain Shen, you have to work harder during this time. While supervising the learning of the team members, you will be able to double your efforts to improve yourself."

    Shen Han knows more about the importance of this matter than Instructor Liu.

    She raised her palm and bowed to the other party, and said solemnly: "I promise to complete the task."

    The process of foreign language learning was arranged very quickly.

    It was only announced in the morning, and in the afternoon, a teacher would come to teach the guards a lesson.

    When the system came into contact with Kesenluodian language and culture, Shen Han's confidence in the morning quickly turned into confusion.

    The difficulty of getting started with this language is beyond her cognition!

    The letters are rap, and the grammar is complicated.

    After studying all day, the guards felt that not only their brains were muddy, but their tongues were about to knot.

    In order to let the guards enter the state as soon as possible, Instructor Liu temporarily stopped their patrol work.

    A group of people are locked in a 'little black room' every day to learn Kesenluo, and they will take exams every day. Several members of the team are about to lose their hair.

    That night, the guards sat in the classroom in twos and threes to practice speaking with each other.

    Shen Han asked Ning Xi, "How is Jiang Xinyue's grandmother's condition? She hasn't been here for a few days, is the old man not feeling well?"

    Ning Xi nodded: "At her grandmother's request, they have brought the old man back. The doctor also agreed, saying that it would make the old man walk more peacefully in the end."

    "I wanted to ask for leave to help, but she refused."

    When it comes to parting in life, the three I feel a little uncomfortable in my heart, but I can't change anything.

    After being silent for a while, Ma Haoyu changed the topic to interrupt the dull atmosphere: "Then Xiaojiang has missed so many training sessions, how can he make up for it?"

    Shen Han took a deep breath and sighed: "You don't have to worry about this. Now, Xiaojiang's Kesenluodian speaks even better than the teacher."

    "Do you remember when you caught the traitor next to the little princess Kesenluodian at the Alpaca Cafe?

    Before I started, I always It's Xiaojiang who communicates with people and is extremely fluent!"

    Hearing this, Ma Haoyu suddenly became sour.

    He said with a bitter face, "It would be great if Xiaojiang could give us a small class. Now this teacher has a more aggressive temper than Instructor Liu, and I don't even dare to ask her questions."

    Ning Xi squinted at him and hummed. : "Let's have a small class? You want to be beautiful."

    "I heard that Kesenluo is the most difficult to get started. If you want to master pronunciation quickly, you need a teacher to press your throat for you and correct the part where you exert your strength, Xiao Jiangcai I won't do such a thing." The

    three of them were whispering, and the teacher who was patrolling the field was walking over slowly.

    The teacher who teaches the guards is an elderly lady who likes to walk with her hands behind her back, and she always stares into the eyes of others when talking, which makes people very stressful.

    "You three, have you all practiced your oral English?"

    "You just passed the test, aren't you anxious?"

    "Everyone is studying, but you are chatting here because you are lazy? Or because you think you are amazing? "

    Faced with this interrogation-style question, the Iron Triangle immediately froze.

    Just when the three of them were about to practice quickly, the old lady raised her eyelids and stared at Shen Han: "After you finish your oral practice, you can take another set of test questions. If you can't score 70 points, don't go back to the dormitory tonight."

    Shen Han was about to cry.

    In order to cooperate with closed learning, she has been living in the barracks dormitory for most of the month.

    Seeing that I can take a day off tomorrow, I have to provoke a thunderbolt from the teacher tonight!

    I have to go to dinner with my two mother-in-law tomorrow!

    What if I really have to stay up all night and have dark circles under my eyes tomorrow?
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose

return
After crossing, I marked the Empress
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 169

    On this day, the wind is sunny.

    At the end of April, the sun was shining bright and brilliant, and there was a burst of vitality everywhere in the Free Commonwealth.

    Gu Junwan was on leave today, and she was not accompanied by as many guards as usual.

    She only took Shen Han and Xu Zhao to the villa where her mother was.

    Assistant Xu was actually on vacation today, but she had no good friends around her, and no relatives to move around, so Gu Junwan simply asked her to go to her mother's house for dinner.

    Xu Zhao was naturally very happy about the invitation of his daughter-in-law.

    You can eat and drink, and watch a certain alha be honest in front of her mother-in-law. What a wonderful holiday!

    Xu Zhao also knew that it was not good for him to gloat in misfortune like this.

    But eating melons is human nature, and it is not possible to stop if you want to.

    Sometimes she couldn't help but think secretly: Are Shen Gouzi and his two mother-in-law a little offended in some respects?

    Otherwise, why is the other party always caught every important moment with the lady?

    Xu Zhao will never forget in his life, the two times before New Year's Eve, when he took the call of the former empress.

    The mountain-like pressure fell, and his own people were almost gone.

    In addition, half a month ago, she also understood the matter of the lady going to the ward at night.

    Although she is not very clear about the details, she feels that she can think of the slightly embarrassing scene with her toes.

    Shaking his head, he threw away the miscellaneous thoughts.

    Xu Zhao's eyes fell on alha who was on the other side of his daughter-in-law.

    Shen Han was wearing casual clothes today.

    There is less seriousness and toughness in daily work, and more youth and vitality unique to young women.

    From the appearance alone, she looks like a college student who has not yet graduated.

    Soft and well-behaved, full of vigor.

    Gu Junwan is also wearing a casual dress today.

    A light-colored T-shirt paired with a knee-length pleated skirt has a simple style and is the most common outfit for young women in the Free Federation.

    However, due to the noble temperament and the perfect body proportions of the lady, she also wore such a simple dress into a fashionable and charming effect.

    Although Gu Junwan and Shen Han maintained a certain distance, the invisible atmosphere between the two was always blended, harmonious and natural.

    Xu Zhao took a look at this, then looked at that, no matter how he looked, he felt that he was right!

    ...

    After having lunch with the two mothers, Shen Han thought about asking his wife to open a small stove for him and talk about some tips for learning Kesenluo.

    She had heard Gu Junwan communicate with people in that language.

    At that time, she didn't understand many of the particulars, but she only felt that her wife was very smooth and charming when she spoke foreign languages.

    Now that it was her turn to learn this small language, Shen Han realized how difficult it was to master Kesenluo.

    Seeing that the two mothers-in-law didn't notice him, Shen Han blinked at Gu Junwan beside him.

    She whispered , "Wife, let's go to your room."

    Before Gu Junwan had time to respond, Tang Yucai's voice was interspersed lightly: "Xiao Shen, I have recently cultivated a new medicinal herb, what do you think? Don't want to go and see?"

    Shen Han innocently looked at Alha's mother who was talking to him, and wanted to refuse, but he didn't dare to speak.

    So, she had to secretly squeeze Gu Junwan's fingers and sent a signal to the other party for help.

    Gu Junwan grabbed the opponent's hand and was about to find a reason to take back her alha's company time.

    Gu Qianqiu, who was sitting not far away, was the first to speak: "What medicinal herbs have you newly cultivated? You have to make a special trip to show people."

    This sentence was naturally directed towards Tang Yucai.

    Its purpose is also self-evident.

    Seeing her mother take action for her, Gu Junwan pursed her lips and smiled, and hurriedly took Shen Han to her room.

    It wasn't until the backs of the two disappeared that Gu Qianqiu pinched Tang Yucai's ears and said angrily, "They are all mothers, why are they still so childish?"

    Tang Yucai shrank his neck and begged for mercy softly: " Madam, I was joking just now, not eating the vinegar of two little guys."

    ...

    Gu Junwan's room Shen Han had been here twice before.

    There are many traces of each other's growth here.

    There are photos of Gu Junwan when she was a child, books she once read, and some dolls and crafts that she loved when she was a girl.

    Every time Shen Han came, it was like a treasure hunt.

    She would love to look at the cute photos of her wife when she was a child, and then pester the other party to talk about the past that she could not participate in.

    But today, Shen Han has troubles in his heart, so he can't take care of playing around like he used to.

    Gu Junwan's room is a suite, divided into living room, bedroom, study and other areas.

    Shen Han pulled the other party into the study, and just sat down, she started to act coquettishly: "Wife, it's really hard to get started with Kesenluo! I've been learning this for more than half a month, but I still can't master it well. Pronunciation."

    "I have memorized a lot of phrases, but when they are combined together, they become heavenly books. What should I do?

    I have only mastered some of the most basic daily greetings, and it is estimated that some people will scold me in Kersenrai in person. , I thought they were greeting me!"

    Shen Han buried his head in Gu Junwan's soft abdomen, twisting and twisting while not forgetting to complain.

    Gu Junwan raised her hand and caressed alha's head, while smoothing the other side's hair, while comforting: "The most difficult part of Kesenluo's classic language is the basic entry, but it will be easier to learn later."

    She outlines alha with her fingertips Delicate auricles, and finally stay on the other side's face.

    She rubbed a small strand of her hair and said softly, "I've seen the learning process of the guards, and you've learned it very well. Don't put too much pressure on yourself. When I was learning this language, I spent It took three months to get started."

    Under the gentle comfort of his Omega, Shen Han's anxiety gradually calmed down.

    She was even a little bit happy in her heart, because Gu Junwan rarely praised others.

    If it's something the other person thinks isn't bad, that's great!

    After resting on Omega's belly for a while, Shen Han suddenly thought of something, and hurriedly sat up straight.

    She held Gu Junwan's hand, put it on her throat, and asked earnestly: "Wife, I heard people say that if you want to quickly find the part of the pronunciation, you can use the method of pressing the throat to find the skills."

    Wen Yan, Gu Junwan was slightly taken aback.

    She searched her memory carefully, but couldn't find the kind of skill the other party said.

    However, Shen Han was very interested, and directly pulled the other party to start the experiment.

    "Wife, I'll tell you a couple of sentences first, you mustn't laugh at me."

    After that, Shen Han started to jump out sentences in her crappy Kesenluo dialect.

    Sentences are very simple, full of everyday phrases like 'The weather is nice today', 'It's my pleasure to meet you'.

    Listening to the blunt recitation of her alha, Gu Junwan frowned slightly.

    She felt that she wanted to laugh in her heart, but she was worried that laughing would hurt the enthusiasm of the other party, so she had to pretend to be calm and bear it.

    As Shen Han was talking, he found that his Omega was looking at him as if he was listening to the scriptures.

    There was still a glimmer of light in the other's pupils.

    She raised her long eyebrows, tilted her head and asked: "Wife, are you laughing at me?" Gu     Junwan

    hurriedly shook her head: "No, why am I laughing at you?

The warm lips were already attached to her red lips.

    Shen Han released the hand that was holding the opponent's slender palm, and stretched out his arm to confine Gu Junwan between the back of the sofa and the square inch in front of him.

    She gently plundered each other's breath, savoring the sweetness blooming on the tip of her tongue.

    Shen Han's sudden kiss made Gu Junwan feel inexplicably flustered.

    Who would have thought that a person who kept saying that he should study hard would suddenly come over and make out with his head?

    Gu Junwan closed her beautiful eyes, her slender eyelashes trembled lightly, like two charming crow feathers, flicking Alha's heartstrings.

    As the kiss deepened, Gu Junwan's forearm was already hugging Shen Han's neck.

    She responded softly to the other party, absorbing the breath she liked.

    After kissing for about 10 minutes, Shen Han reluctantly released the other's red lips.

    She reached out and stroked her Omega's hair, and said unsteadily, "Then let's continue to study."

    The scent of rosin sprayed on Gu Junwan's forehead, dyeing her pretty face as white as jade with a blush .

    She raised her eyes and gave the other person a light glance: "Rogue, you still know you need to learn?" The

    female phoenix's eyes are sharp, and the golden eyes that symbolize majesty often bring a deep sense of depth to people. pressure.

    But at this moment, her raised eyes and the mist floating in her golden eyes fell in Shen Han's eyes, but it was particularly attractive!

    Shen Han felt that his heart was about to pop out of his throat.

    She resisted the thought of wanting to kiss each other, put her palm on the side of Gu Junwan's neck, and said softly: "Wife, you can also say a few words, let me feel the feeling, we both use the same language. What is the difference in time?"

    Seeing that the other party's attitude was very serious, Gu Junwan also put away the charming thoughts that had just been aroused by the other party.

    She calmed down a little, uttered her words clearly, and repeated the greetings the other party had said earlier.

    In an instant, Shen Han froze in place.

    She knew that there was a big gap between herself and her wife in the matter of Kesenludian.

    But I didn't expect that the gap was such a difference between clouds and mud!

    The same short sentence, uttered by his wife, turned out to be so tactful.

    Shen Han felt that his ears were about to become pregnant!

    After Gu Junwan finished speaking the commonly used greetings, she saw that Shen Han seemed to be in a trance and had no response, so she scolded with a soft laugh in Kesenluo's classic language: "You idiot."

    Shen Han has not learned this sentence, listen to It felt a bit like 'It was an honor to meet you'.

    So, she also stumbled back in Kesenluo's classic language: "I'm glad you can say that."

    This time, Gu Junwan couldn't bear it any longer, and she raised her lips and laughed.

    Shen Han pondered the sentence the other party said just now, and found that it was not the greeting that he had learned.

    Looking at her wife's reaction again, how could she not understand that the other party must have teased her.

    "Wow! Wife, what did you say just now? Hurry up and call me the truth." As

    she spoke, she moved her palm and held the back of the other person's head.

    Then the whole person posted it, throwing the other party on the sofa.

    The soft leather chair cushion sags slightly, carrying the ao couples who are in love, playing a happy movement.

    The scorching sun in the early summer afternoon.

    The two people in the study were laughing into a ball, like flowers in full bloom and fragrant.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose

return
After crossing, I marked the Empress
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 170 Eternity

    At the beginning of June, Ms. Jun went to Kesenluodian with her accompanying team for a state visit.

    In addition to officials from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Ministry of Commerce and the Foreign Affairs Commission, there were also a large number of translators and logisticians.

    Of course, the Queen's Royal Guard also followed closely.

    It's just that after all, it was a visit to another country, and the number of guards was limited to 12, divided into two groups.

    The first group led by Shen Han included Ning Xi, Ma Haoyu, and Jiang Xinyue who returned from vacation.

    The death of her grandmother had left her depressed for a while, but now she has recovered.

    After all, the deceased has passed away, and those who are alive must continue to live.

    Jiang Xinyue's strength ranks last among the guards, but her existence is very important.

    During the Queen's visit, other heads of state also stayed in the King's Palace.

    The issue of security and defense did not dare to relax in the slightest.

    After the senior concierge received the queen and her party at the airport, they sent them directly to the palace.

    The elderly king was greeted in person at the Palace Square with a scepter.

    The prince headed by Joles and a group of dukes accompanied him.

    The honor guards of the navy, land and air force lined up in uniform, and 21 gun salutes were fired one after another, giving the empress of the Federation the highest standard of courtesy.

    If it was placed a year ago, such a standard of treatment would not have been possible for the Free Federation.

    However, the present is not what it used to be. The young lady has proved her strength to countries all over the world with her outstanding political courage and strategic wisdom.

    In the past two years, she has returned to power after hitting rock bottom.

    Remove the tumor and rebuild the team.

    Recently, the long-standing chaebol problem in the Free Federation has also been surprisingly improved.

    Such dazzling achievements, even the mature and prudent King Hors had to admire it.

    In order to express his importance, Kesen Luodian arranged for the very famous Soul Shadow Commando in the country to serve as the guard task of the female monarch team.

    The commando captain is a tall female alha.

    When accompanying Gu Junwan to visit the palace, her eyes almost never left the other side.

    This made Shen Han, who was also guarding beside him, very unhappy.

    As an alha, she could clearly feel that the commando's gaze was not pure when he looked at Gu Junwan.

    That's not the look of the bodyguard when he looks at his protection target, but the look of alha when he is deeply attracted by Omega!

    In fact, there are countless people who admire Gu Junwan.

    But most of the domestic admirers are more reserved.

    Even when she was peeking at the lady, she would not stare straight at people with too hot eyes.

    But that's not the case with the commando in front of him.

    Her scrutiny has reached the border of rudeness.

    For this kind of gaze intrusion, Shen Han couldn't directly attack the opponent.

    After all, the other party did not make mistakes in the rest of his words and deeds.

    More importantly, the person in the situation where the sight offended is also relatively concealed.

    If it wasn't for Shen Han's special sensitivity to Gu Junwan's related matters, she might not have been able to spot the other's little actions.

    The task of that alha is to be a personal guard, and there are reasonable and legitimate reasons for the other party's constant staring at the queen.

    If there is a commotion, the Free Federation will really be unreasonable.

    After slightly adjusting his mood, Shen Han turned his head and glanced at the tall commando.

    The strength of the S-rank alha and the decisive killing in his bones were all revealed at this moment.

    Although it was only for a moment, the sharpness contained in it made the commando shudder.

    In an instant, Lauren Cole felt as if he was being targeted by a beast.

    The hairs on her arms stood up uncontrollably, and cold sweat leaked from her back, soaking her inner shirt, which was tightly fitted to the outermost bulletproof tactical vest.

    'How could that alha be so hostile to me? What I felt just now seemed to be murderous. '

    'Is it because of the lady? Her royal guard really has two brushes. '

    Thinking like this in my heart, Lauren Cole's eyes shifted slightly, not daring to look at Gu Junwan as before.

    She didn't look at Shen Han provocatively either.

    Because she felt that the other party's attribute level was higher than her own.

    Moreover, the killing intent on the other side also needs to be baptized by blood and fire before it can accumulate.

    In terms of combat power alone, he is probably not his opponent.

    The invisible confrontation between Shen Han and the Soul Shadow Assault Captain is a long story, but in fact it only happened between lightning and flint.

    Everyone around didn't even know there was such a small episode, except Gu Junwan.

    In fact, before Shen Han noticed that the assault captain's eyes were offending, Gu Junwan already felt uncomfortable.

    How keen is she to the gaze of others falling on her?

    The reason why she didn't show any strangeness was due to her own self-cultivation and the current form.

    In such a situation, Gu Junwan will inevitably encounter when visiting other countries.

    Based on her past experience, she has always ignored it. After the current session is completed, she will find an opportunity to suggest to the other party's leader to transfer the offender.

    What happened today was a little unexpected to Gu Junwan, her alha noticed this secret offense, and calmly solved the problem for herself.

    The killing intent that Shen Han showed to Lauren Cole before was only aimed at him, and Gu Junwan didn't feel it.

    What she felt was a change in her alha mood.

    In the corner of her gaze, Shen Han had a cold face before.

    But after the gaze that made him look like a man on his back disappeared, the man's expression was not only relieved, but even a little shy.

    Under Gu Junwan's perception, her alha now looks like a big golden retriever that defeated a monster.

    The dog raised his head, only to show off to the owner with no pride.

    Gu Junwan immediately became happy, and a touching arc appeared on the corner of her lips.

    All the discomforts in her heart earlier disappeared at this moment.

    She looked up at the splendid palace complex in the Kesen Luodian Palace, and she was full of expectations for the future of herself and Shen Han.

    In the past, I needed to face the problems alone, but now my knights can directly overcome difficulties for me!

    ...

    The state visit of the Empress of the Federation this time has attracted a lot of international attention, and major media are scrambling to report it.

    Of course, the vast majority of the media came from within the Kersenrodian territory.

    There is only Second TV ** on the Free Federation side.

    They had performed well in the report of the female monarch condolences to the disaster area, so this time they won the bidding of the accompanying reporting team with an absolute advantage.

    The reporting team was roughly the same as the previous wave, except that only four people were allowed to enter the palace to shoot.

    At this time, the two staff members who were in charge of filming the lady were all excited.

    In the footage they just took, the palace is grand and magnificent.

    The castle's vaults, columns, porticos and wall carvings all highlight a stately beauty.

    The midsummer sun is pouring down, like the stage lights, illuminating the palace group in front of them brightly and gorgeously.

    Against such a background, the lady in a white dress is like a saint descending to earth!

    Gu Junwan was wearing a formal dress today, with a lucky flower of the Kesenluoden Kingdom embroidered with gold thread on her left shoulder.

    While the overall image is gentle and atmospheric, it also conveys a friendly attitude to the other country.

    The lady's rich blue silk tie was tied behind her head, revealing a neck that was as elegant and white as a swan.

    The golden pupil is majestic and the facial features are flawless, revealing the classical charm of the oriental beauty to the fullest.

    This is like a scene in a picture scroll, which was not only captured by the photographers of the Federal Second Television Station, but also the rest of the surrounding media and many accompanying people were amazed by this scene.

    For a while, all the camera equipment and everyone's eyes focused on Gu Junwan's side.

    Under the sun, the ancient castle and the beauty add radiance and beauty to each other, mysterious and solemn.

    At this moment, Gu Junwan, who was in a happy mood, suddenly turned her head to look at her alha.

    After sensing the movement of his Omega looking at him, Shen Han immediately raised his eyes and caught the other party's gaze accurately.

    Shen Han was wearing an ink-colored military uniform today, with a tall figure and a straight back.

    The stiff military cap covered her satin-like black hair and outlined her jawline very clearly.

    Under the brim of the hat, a pair of black and white eyes are very clear, even giving people a sense of harmlessness to humans and animals.

    But only those who have personally experienced the coldness of these eyes will understand what kind of terrifying sharpness lies beneath those seemingly gentle eyes!

    Shen Han's face was solemn, and he secretly winked at his Omega from an angle that everyone could not notice.

    The astonishment and admiration in those eyes made Gu Junwan twitch red lips unconsciously.

    Not far away, the ceremonial officer of Kesen Luodian was enthusiastically introducing the history of the palace.

    The chiefs of offices of both parties are having a friendly exchange with the help of translators.

    The sound of continuous shutter shots around the camera has not stopped for a long time.

    The glance of Gu Junwan and Shen Han looking at each other in front of the castle has become eternal in the hearts of many people.

    A reporter from the Second TV Station whispered to the camera colleague next to Xiang Xiang: "Can we broadcast that scene just now?"

    Then she continued to add: "I was not in charge of the live broadcast of the last report from the disaster area. The

    netizens are too daring, and they actually slapped the c of the female gentleman and the captain Shen. For this, I was criticized by the director several times." The

    photographer glanced at her lightly: "But how do I remember, Because the response of those live broadcasts was very good, did you get promoted because of this? Oh, by the way, the director also gave you a bonus."

    The reporter who spoke earlier was a little embarrassed when his colleague broke the truth: "Aiya, Let's just say can this thing be broadcast? I think it would be a pity if the footage was cut off." The     photographer thought for a while, then said in a deep voice: "Don't worry, it's fine if the leaders worry about it, Look at those foreign reporters,     they can't wait to slap the face of the lady and captain Shen."     "They won't have our concerns, maybe many people have already posted videos on their social platforms!" The eyes of the reporter who was sighing when he dialed the button suddenly lit up: "If Kesen Luodian's media is hyping it up, then the videos and pictures on the Internet will not be overwhelming!     Instead of letting netizens go over the wall to receive one-sided information, It's better that our second TV station releases the truth and guides public opinion!"

    The photographer gave the other a thumbs up: "Smart!"
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 155K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
8.3K 127 49
Ji Xiao found himself in the abo novel that was confiscated in class, and the dying Omega who was tortured by him in front of him was the dying Bai Y...
4.4M 280K 104
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...