After Crossing, I Marked the...

By Xiaoshuo_

Once crossing, Shen Han not only became a top alpha in the abo world, but also awakened the fire element abil... More

Chapter 01-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-40
Chapter 41-50
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 61-70
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 091-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 161-170
Chapter 171-180
Chapter 181-190
Chapter 191-200
Chapter 201-210
Chapter 211-220
Chapter 221-225

Chapter 151-160

415 11 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 151 New clues

    During this sleep, both of them slept very deeply.

    When Gu Junwan woke up, it was almost 2 pm.

    The queen has a heavy burden and needs to deal with many domestic and international affairs every day. Since she came to power, the problem of sleep quality has always existed.

    It's not serious, but it often troubles her.

    This problem was not improved until Shen Han appeared.

    The two just liked each other for a while, but in fact there was no intimate contact.

    But Gu Junwan clearly felt that she could sleep well at night.

    Especially after chatting with Shen Han on the mobile phone for a while before going to bed, and seeing the words good night and the slightly coquettish emoji sent by the other party, Gu Junwan can basically fall asleep immediately after putting down the mobile phone.

    The presence of the other party made her feel at ease.

    After sharing the real bed with Shen Han, Gu Junwan had no sleep anxiety at all.

    The feeling of being gently wrapped by her own alha pheromone makes her extremely satisfied, her nerves are relaxed, and all stress can be relieved.

    So much so that after the queen reunified the Free Federation, she occasionally adjusted her working hours.

    Just like now, I have slept all morning, and I don't know if I can rush to the office in the afternoon.

    With the cooperation of Xu Zhao and important officials at all levels, Gu Junwan is not worried that if she does not go to the office for a day, the entire Free Federation will not be able to function.

    In fact, a country with a sound and healthy political system does not need leaders to keep an eye on the progress of all parties and beat those in power.

    The most important function of the 'helmsman' is to lead the way.

    Right now, what Gu Junwan is worried about is that the alha breath that Shen Han left on her body may not be able to suppress the perfume.

    To be on the safe side, I can only temporarily stay in this villa today.

    Thoughts are turning, but a hot head is buried in the neck.

    Shen Han was still awake, but his lips instinctively searched for the breath that attracted him.

    The tip of her nose brushed behind Gu Junwan's ear, and the corners of her lips moved down against the soft skin, slowly approaching the source of the fragrance of Leng Mei.

    Gu Junwan had just woken up, her body and glands were very sensitive, and when Shen Han touched her so slightly, her entire shoulders and neck were already swept up with dense electric currents.

    In a panic, she quickly reached out and pushed away the head that was stuck in her neck, then wrapped it around the other's waist and burrowed into his soft embrace.

    Alha's heartbeat was originally very steady, but the moment Omega took the initiative to stick to her body, the heart in her chest suddenly became active.

    As if excited by something, he began to beat faster.

    After having sex, Omegas instinctively rely on their alha.

    Even if her temperament is as cold as Gu Junwan, it is the same.

    She adjusted some positions, put her ears against Shen Han's soft and plump chest, and listened to the vibrations from the other side's skin, her heart was filled with joy.

    The moment Gu Junwan pushed his head away, Shen Han already showed signs of waking up.

    Now that she was hugged by the other party, her sleepiness gradually dissipated.

    "Junwan, are you awake? What time is it?"

    Hearing Shen Han's dazed voice, Gu Junwan got out of the bed slightly, looked up at the clock on the wall, and quickly fell back on her pillow. in the opponent's arms.

    Omega's voice was soft and soft, like the first ray of sunshine in the morning: "It's almost 2 o'clock in the afternoon."

    "Ah? It's so late?" Shen Han exclaimed, "Did I affect your work? "

    When choosing to be with Gu Junwan, Shen Han knew clearly that he would not get along with each other like an ordinary couple.

    Not to mention that the relationship between the two has not been made public yet, even if they get married in the future, many details must be paid attention to.

    For example, the most basic thing is not to delay the work of the queen.

    At this moment, poems such as 'the warmth of the hibiscus tent' and 'the king will not go to court early' suddenly appeared in Shen Han's mind.

    One more point, it's not just Gu Junwan's failure to go to the office at the moment.

    Shen Han herself should have gone to the task force headquarters in the morning.

    The arrest operation last night went very smoothly. A strain of the Zhouk Group's black faction was removed, but this did not mean the victory of the entire battle.

    What should I do next? Is there anything else to dig in tonight's entertainment city? need to be seriously discussed.

    As if feeling Shen Han's apology, Gu Junwan found the other's palm under the quilt, and then gently pulled it.

    Her voice as clear as a spring, with gentle comfort: "It doesn't matter, Ms. Feixie sent me here last night. I made some arrangements before I left. Xu Zhao will handle it according to my schedule today. She I haven't called in, it means that there is no important or urgent matter."

    Speaking of which, Gu Junwan squinted her eyes and rubbed in the other's arms, and then continued: "Don't worry about the task force, last night's After the operation is over, they still need some time to observe the reactions of all parties, this time may be about two days, and after the intelligence is collected in place, they can decide what to do next."

    After hearing Gu Junwan's words, Shen Han was relieved . Come.

    As long as you don't delay the business, otherwise, your actions will be somewhat irresponsible.

    The time has come to 2 o'clock, and the two did not continue to keep warm on the bed.

    After going to shower and changing clothes respectively, Gu Junwan called to find Xu Zhao.

    As she had expected before, Shen Han had too many pheromones in his glands last night, and even the special perfume lost its effectiveness.

    Before alha's breath can be covered, she can't appear in front of outsiders casually.

    Gu Junwan asked Xu Zhao to bring her work supplies.

    Since I can't go out for the time being, I can deal with the affairs in the villa.

    The signing of some important documents must be done by the lady in person, and Xu Zhao has no authority to sign on her behalf.

    When Xu Zhao took the elevator from the underground garage to the villa, in addition to the bulging briefcase, she also carried a large incubator in her hand.

    At first glance, as if the food delivery rider did

    n't wait for his daughter-in-law to ask questions, Xu Zhao already explained: "Your Majesty, this is prepared by Madam and Teacher Tang, and I will be here at noon, when I come to you. Bring it here directly."

    As soon as she heard this, Gu Junwan's ears immediately turned red.

    It is not unusual for the two mothers to know that they are in the villa with Shen Han.

    After all, when she went out in the middle of the night last night, Ms. Fei watched the whole process.

    However, the mothers deliberately packed their lunches and handed them over to Special Assistant Xu, which made her feel embarrassed.

    Mothers seemed to know that they would wake up in the afternoon.

    That feeling is like being caught by the parents when they are making out, which is a bit shameful.

    Xu Zhao didn't stay in the villa for too long. After reporting the work to the lady, she left quickly.

    After eating the meal, Shen Han immediately told some of the things he discovered during his undercover period.

    "Wife, I think this evening entertainment city is a bit strange. There are no criminal acts such as illegal imprisonment or coercion and fraud. Of course, there are many illegal things, but as far as the evidence of conviction and sentencing is concerned, the gains are not great. "

    The annihilation of the Yongle Gang was actually an accident. If the drug lord at the party hadn't attacked me that night, then I might not even have a target to trigger the action during this period."

    At this point, Shen Han raised his cheeks with some doubts and asked, "Did we look in the wrong direction? Maybe the local emperor of the Zhou family who was involved in the black did not regard the entertainment city as an important stronghold?

    " Thinking alha, Gu Junwan stretched out her slender fingers like scallions, poked the other's forehead, opened her lips and said, "We're going in the right direction, but some things are still hidden under the undercurrent and haven't surfaced to let them go. You can see it."

    After speaking, Gu Junwan took her tablet from the desktop, and after unlocking it with her fingerprint, she called up a secret document.

    The documentation is very long, and it is estimated that it will take several hours to go from start to finish.

    She drew directly to the middle section, signaling Shen Han to start watching from here.

    Presented on the screen are the files of the missing persons in the 546th block in recent years.

    There are males and females, and abo is also different, and among them, female Omegas account for the most.

    Shen Han looked at the information in front of him quickly and carefully, and his expression gradually became solemn.

    Each missing record here that has not yet accounted for a page of documents may represent a tragedy in the world, a family that has been broken and sighed for life.

    While Shen Han was watching, Gu Junwan made a sound at the same time.

    "What you see was collected only after their family members and friends reported the case and provided clues, and there are other missing people, no one knows they are missing, there is no way to verify, they just disappeared in this land forever. "

    Every year, there are people who go missing for unknown reasons, and the 546 block in the second jurisdiction is just a microcosm."

    "Some of them died accidentally, such as drowning, falling off a cliff, etc., and some were caught and sold by traffickers. Some were kidnapped by organ trafficking gangs."

    Gu Junwan didn't go on to say what would happen after being kidnapped.

    In this dark corner of the world that many people don't know about, purgatory on earth is not an exaggerated adjective.

    After being silent for a while, Gu Junwan spoke again: "Through the interrogation, the special investigation team learned that there is an illegal transaction with organ trafficking gangs in the entertainment city tonight. This line is buried a little deep, your undercover time is too short, and it is normal to find no clues. "

    You met the two kidnappers that Zhou Norman dealt with that night. They have confessed that the man named Wang Qiang in the Zhou K group is an important leader in this trafficking line. A high-end private hospital has become a black market organ selling point, and the latter did not agree, so there was the kidnapping operation that night."     Shen Han exhaled a long breath and asked, "Did they give more specific information? For example, Tibetan Who is the contact person in tonight's entertainment city? Is it Ren Hui?"     "It's not Ren Hui." Gu Junwan shook her head lightly, "The contact person will not be so conspicuous, in most cases, this person needs to hide his Identity."     At this moment, some worry flashed across his golden phoenix eyes.     "After the ferment of the eradication of the Yongle Gang, maybe they will take action soon."     "The changes and dangers you will encounter next may be no less than the revenge of drug dealers. You and the team members will take action. Be more cautious!"

previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose

return
After crossing, I marked the Empress
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 152

    Five days have passed, and the incident of Yongle Gang being swept away at the trading site in Block 546 is still fermenting.

    Only in terms of losses, this incident is far from shaking the foundation of the chaebol.

    But its influence is enormous.

    There were waves in the entire second jurisdiction-related consortium, triggering a series of chain reactions.

    Internal disputes must not use the power of the government to kill people with a knife in the open.

    However, at the moment, the two factions of the Zhou family are violently fighting each other, setting other houses on fire.

    This 'bad' practice of breaking the rules of the game immediately made the entire Zhouk Group the target of public criticism.

    The Wu Group, who was so angry that it was smoking above his head, followed suit.

    Within five days, more than a dozen crimes against the underworld forces under the Zhouk Group were reported one after another.

    There was a lot of 'you made the first move, I just fired back a little rightly'.

    Zhou Boxin, the vice chairman of Zhouk Group, was about to be exhaled.

    Because the Wu family retaliates against all the industries under their command, but Zhou Norman, the initiator, has no influence at all!

    After they finished one vote, they hid directly in the villas in the bustling block and did not go out.

    He even got a bunch of bodyguards to guard him, even if he wanted to catch him!

    Zhou Boxin swallowed a few antihypertensive pills, and then began to call his capable general Wang Qiang.

    "You already know about Lao Bing? The cutting-edge faction that Zhou Ming was working on behind his back has become a trend. Tell me your opinion." From the

    receiver came a ruthless male voice: "It was me before. If we are negligent, we can hire a killer with a lot of money, sneak into the villa and kill Zhou Norman, as long as she dies, the cutting-edge faction will become a mess."

    After a long silence, Zhou Boxin pressed his eyebrows and said, "Do you really think that the old man above Zhou is a decoration?

    The old man encourages the people below to compete, and it will not be a big problem if he is disabled in the defeat."

    "But if you directly Sending someone to obliterate it is a taboo of the old!"

    After thinking for a while, he continued: "Forget it, it's normal for you to not understand some things about the Zhou family.

    " I plan to put aside the business of one end for a while, you are responsible for the sale of goods, so don't make any trouble."

    "Zhou Norman wants to be involved in the entertainment city of this evening, then give it to her, that area will soon be federalized. The government is focusing on it, let’s quickly make a fortune and withdraw directly.”

    After the phone call with Zhou Boxin, Wang Qiang already had a plan in mind.

    When the other party refers to the sale of goods, it does not refer to legitimate commodities, but refers to the sale of human beings and organs.

    What outsiders can't know is that tonight's entertainment city doesn't rely on night market business to make money.

    After all, it is in the second jurisdiction, and many illegal and criminal acts cannot be done on the surface, because one check is accurate.

    No matter how strong the local snake is, it does not dare to blatantly confront the federal government.

    Another dark transaction with no capital and great profits is the means by which Wang Qiang and his like make huge profits.

    A place like Jinxi Entertainment City itself is built outside the edge of the city. Coupled with the mix of fish and dragons, and the frequent flow of people, it is simply the 'warehouse' of Wang Qiang and his like.

    Before they attack the 'prey', they will conduct a simple investigation of their identity.

    Pick people who are alone and have no close contact with family and friends.

    Many people have gone missing on Block 546 for no apparent reason, often unnoticed for months and years.

    The disappearance of some people is as small as dust as his presence.

    People don't know that they lived on this land, and they don't know they're dead.

    ...

    On the evening of the sixth day after the Yongle Gang's arrest, Shen Han returned to Jinxi Entertainment City with four team members.

    As soon as they stepped into the night scene, everyone felt that the atmosphere was a bit wrong.

    The people are still the group of people they are familiar with, but everyone has a cautious look in their expressions, and there is a sense of turmoil.

    Shen Han asked Mu Ze, who had just run to his side, "What's wrong?"

    Mu Ze looked at the woman who was always calm, and admired her from the bottom of his heart.

    He shrank his neck and whispered, "You didn't come a few days ago, so I don't know. Brother Hui was sacked from the position of deputy general manager, and now he is the spectator manager here just like you."

    Hearing this, Shen Han was not particularly surprised . .

    Since Ren Hui chose to go to Zhou Norman, it was normal for him to be affected by the fact that the Yongle Gang had made such a big fuss before.

    "Is there anyone taking over Brother Hui's previous position now?"     Hearing

    Shen Han's question, Mu Ze first turned his head and looked around. Seeing that no one noticed him, he continued, "It's Manager Zhang who has taken over!"

He suddenly remembered something again, and hurriedly reminded: "You haven't met him much, but you must be careful with him."

    "When you first came to the interview, all the competitors you saw were recruited by him. Yes, and he was the one who brought me here to stare at you at that time."

    Finally, taking this opportunity to tell the story, Mu Ze breathed a sigh of relief, but at the same time he was a little uneasy.

    He could feel that Manager Shen was treating him sincerely, but when he first approached the other party, he was monitoring him.

    This matter has been pressing in his heart, heavy, not very pleasant.

    Shen Han had long known that this person had told others about his daily whereabouts at the earliest.

    It's normal for the two sides to play games, so she doesn't care at all.

    But Mu Ze was able to take the initiative to speak out about this matter and the mastermind behind the scenes, which surprised and touched Shen Han.

    "Okay, I see. After Manager Zhang takes office, will it have any effect on your night stalls?"

    "When I first came in, I didn't see your stall in the same location."

    Mu Ze nodded honestly: "Manager Zhang     drove us away."

    "But you don't have to go to him. We are going to move the stall to the street now, so we can do business in several casinos at the same time!"

not worried.

    After saying a few more words, she took the four team members straight to the general meeting room on the second floor.

    It is said that the newly appointed Vice President Zhang is gathering everyone for a meeting.

    Shen Han also wanted to listen and see what he was going to do.

    Now the situation is getting clearer.

    Both himself and Ren Hui were labeled as cutting-edge factions, so the one who took action against him was someone from another faction.

    When Shen Han arrived at the general office, he found that Zhang Lei had already left after the meeting.

    All that was left in the room was Ren Hui, who was not very good-looking, and a group of staff who had a good relationship with him on weekdays.

    Yan Ni and other drink recommenders were among them.

    As soon as they saw Shen Han at this time, the faces of these people who had been slightly anxious suddenly glowed with radiance.

    Shen Han raised his hand in response to everyone's greetings, indicating that they could go their own way.

    She walked up to Ren Hui herself, and said out of curiosity, "Brother Hui, what are you packing?"

    Ren Hui didn't look at the other party, and snorted coldly, "Vice President Zhang let me take my office things. I threw them all out, what do you think I was packing?"

    At this moment, he threw the broken photo frame in his hand into the storage box, pointed sideways at Shen Han's nose, gritted his teeth and said, "I'm not cleaning up the mess you made!"

    Seeing Ren Hui getting angry, he stood up. The four team members behind Shen Han all charged up quietly.

    Once the other party has any aggressive move, they will immediately step up and hold the person down.

    And the low-level waiters who are sparsely standing in various parts of the general office are worried.

    They wanted to say something nice for Shen Han, but they didn't dare to interfere in the affairs between the two managers, so they could only stand aside and pray, hoping that Ren Hui would not embarrass each other too much.

    Being scolded by someone pointing his nose, Shen Han was not angry at all.

    Because this brother Hui really took a lot of blame for himself.

    It seems that he has been implicated a bit miserably, but in fact, he has chosen a difficult but correct path this time.

    Shen Han naturally won't explain too much to the other party now.

    She rolled her eyes slightly, and said with three-point surprise and three-point apology: "Brother Hui, I won't cause you a lot of trouble with what happened to Yan Bo before?"

    Hearing this, Ren Hui Immediately get angry.

    He thought to himself: Don't you cause trouble, don't you have a point in your heart?

    At this time, Shen Han spoke again: "Brother Hui, Yongle helped Yongle a few days ago. Brother Qiang won't put the blame on you again, right?

    "

    Ren Hui was about to drop the water glass, only to hear Shen Han muttering first: "Brother Qiang is so scary, unlike me, I will only feel sorry for Brother Hui."

    When the words fell, the whole general office suddenly fell into a strange situation Quiet.

    The waiters were amazed!

    Can such tea talk and tea language be heard in Manager Shen's mouth?

    The four team members standing behind Shen Han, as well as the members of the task force who were monitoring the screen through the detection glasses, all had strange expressions on their faces.

    Is this the true strength of Captain Shen?

    It was so terrifying!

    Ren Hui immediately laughed angrily.

    He stopped the movement of packing things in his hand, and carefully looked at the young woman in front of him, who was the same height as him.

    He especially wanted to ask Zhou Norman, where did the other party dig this rare talent?

    Not only is he a troublemaker, but he can also kill his popularity by speaking a word!

    The most important thing is that he couldn't beat her even though his lungs were sore, because he couldn't beat her for

    a long time, and Ren Hui didn't choose to fight back.

    He glared at Shen Han, hugged his storage box and left.

    In a place that no one noticed, Ren Hui slowly let out a long breath.

    He knew that he should have stood on the right side again this time!

    Zhang Lei is a person who hides in the dark and does things, but at this moment he is put on the table.

    From Ren Hui's point of view, this is somewhat of a jumping off the wall.

    And the attitude revealed by Manager Shen just now is clearly that of fearlessness.

    This game has been played so far, I am afraid that both sides are about to kill each other!

    Thinking of this, Ren Hui shook his head slightly.

    In that kind of life-threatening thing, it is better not to get involved too much, just wait for the two sides to finish the fight, and just wait for the reward for meritorious deeds.

    Although there is not much benefit from mixing, at least it can ensure safety.

    If you don't even have your life, you won't be able to enjoy it no matter how much money you earn.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose

return
After crossing, I marked the Empress
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 153 Yanni is missing

    For the next ten days, Shen Han has been staring at the vice president's every move.

    The new official took office three fires.

    In just two weeks, several batches of employees in the entertainment city have been dismissed tonight.

    Some of these people went to other nightclubs to apply for jobs, some left the 546th block to look for opportunities elsewhere, and some scumbags simply ran off to be pickpockets.

    The chaotic flow of personnel brought great resistance and pressure to the work of the members of the task force.

    It is impossible for them to track and monitor every employee of Jinxi Casino in real time.

    Some relevant information can only be collected in the form of disguised phone calls.

    On this day, near the evening, Shen Han took the four action team members to the night field as usual.

    As soon as he walked to the corner of a larger street, he was stopped by a familiar voice in a low voice.

    "Manager Shen!" The

    five of them looked at the sound, only to see Mu Ze hiding behind a billboard taller than a person, looking around with a shriveled head.

    The young man wore a peaked cap, and the collar of his olo shirt stood up between his neck, and he looked as if he was afraid of being recognized.

    As everyone knows, in the eyes of Shen Han and his party, this kind of dress that wants to cover up is actually more attention-grabbing.

    She led the team to behind the light sign: "What happened? Why are you sneaking."

    With obvious anxiety in Mu Ze's eyes, he tentatively asked: "Yanni seems to be missing, Manager Shen , can you stop going to work first and give us an idea."

    Hearing this, the nerves of the five Shen Han immediately became tense.

    They know the dirty deeds of the Zhou K group's underworld faction, and when they hear the words 'people are missing', they can't help but become vigilant and awe-inspiring.

    Shen Han grabbed the young man's arm and hurriedly asked, "What do you mean it seems to have disappeared? Please make it clearer."

    It seemed that he was frightened by the vain change of momentum of the five people in front of him, and Mu Ze's forehead felt a layer of heat. Khan, even speaking is a little awkward.

    "It was discovered by the girl she shared with her. That girl was in the next room. In fact, we can't be sure whether Yanni is gone or has returned to her hometown.

    " Look, what should I do?"

    Shen Han also knew that he might have frightened the other party, but the matter was urgent, and she didn't have time to guide him slowly.

    "You take us to Yanni's rental house now, and tell me everything you know on the road."

    After that, she reached out and summoned a seven-seater private car running on the side of the road. All six people could just sit on it. .

    The driver is the plainclothes of the task force, and everyone can talk safely in the car.

    On the way to the rental house, Shen Han learned that Yan Ni was informed of her resignation the day before yesterday.

    She left after finishing the day's shift, and many people in the field saw her going to the finance department to settle her salary.

    Since then, no one has seen Yanni again.

    And the woman she shared with her also found something wrong through some details, and then found Mu Ze and others.

    Yanni has a good relationship with her shared roommate, and she has taken him to several wonton stalls.

    After going back and forth, her roommate also got to know Mu Ze and this group of people.

    The vehicle soon drove to the old community where Yanni rented.

    Shen Han opened the door and jumped out of the car, letting Mu Ze lead the way.

    Mu Ze Yuguang glanced at the private car that drove away, and asked in a low voice, "Manager Shen, have you paid for the car?"

    "Yes."

    Shen Han looked at the surrounding environment while walking, and after answering casually, he asked Mu Ze a few small questions.

    Naturally, Mu Ze wouldn't know that the car he just rode in was specially used to cooperate with Shen Han's actions.

    As soon as he heard the other party's question at this time, his thoughts were immediately taken elsewhere.

    Although the community where Yanni lives is better than the condominium where Shen Han lives, the house she rents was built privately on the roof.

    The room is cold in winter and hot in summer. When it rains, the ceiling will drip water, so there is no comfort at all.

    But rent is cheap.

    Because the private construction area is not large, the landlord is only separated by two rooms.

    This also avoids the situation of sharing the room with several people for the same room fee.

    When the four of Shen Han came to Yan Ni's room, there were already many people standing inside.

    Except for a woman with heavy makeup on her face, she knew all the others.

    There were five gangsters who set up night stalls, all of them stood aside with their hands down, not squeezing towards the girls.

    Shen Han found that these bastards had originally dyed their hair colorful, but at some point they had turned back to black hair.

    These people lost a lot of idleness and a little more precipitation.

    On the girl's side, there are b and o, all of them are only seventeen or eighteen years old, with a mature face that does not match their age.

    Shen Han turned his gaze to the only unfamiliar face in the audience and said straight to the point: "You are Yanni's friend, right? How did you find out that she was missing?"

    In this short sentence, although Shen Han asked a simple question, There are interrogation techniques implicit in it.

    She didn't refer to each other as co-tenants, but Jenny's friend, which was more able to arouse the other party's empathy.

    The word 'disappearance' can make everyone feel the seriousness of the situation, so that they can maintain a serious attitude towards this matter.

    The woman had heard of Manager Shen's prestige, and when she saw that Mu Ze had invited her directly, she immediately seemed to be grasping the backbone.

    "Manager Shen, Yanni's belongings have been packed, and her suitcase is gone. It looks like she hurried back to her hometown or somewhere else."

    "But she didn't take her most precious thing with her. There must be something wrong with this, no matter how anxious she is, even if she doesn't bring other items, it is absolutely impossible for such items to fall!"

    Shen Han had noticed when he first stepped into the room.

    There are traces of being sorted and moved in the room, not messy, just looking at the surface, it is indeed more like the owner moving away.

    "What did she not take away?"

    Hearing the other party's question, the woman immediately took out a wooden photo frame from the bag beside her.

    It is about 6 inches, and the acrylic plate inside holds a photo.

    The woman handed the photo frame to Shen Han, and said at the same time, "This is a photo of Yanni and her family. She loves it very much. When she goes out, she puts it under the pillow. If she wants to leave, she will not forget to take this photo with her. !"

    Shen Han took the photo frame, looked down, and saw that there were five people in the photo.

    In addition to Yanni's parents, there are two girls, one big and one small, and a baby in her mother's arms.

    The older girl is Jenny.

    In the photo, she has pigtails and is wearing an old-fashioned white shirt. She looks at the camera a little shyly, and her whole person is full of greenness.

    The younger girls are probably only seven or eight years old.

    She stretched out her hand and pinched the corner of Yanni's clothes, the kind of dependence on her sister, even through the photo frame, Shen Han could clearly feel it.

    After returning the photo frame to Yanni's roommate, Shen Han inhaled slowly, the feeling that her lungs were full of oxygen made her mind clearer.

    Over the next few minutes, she asked some more questions.

    The scattered replies from everyone in the house were sent back to the headquarters through her detection glasses, which were then sorted and analyzed by the members of the task force.

    At the end of the conversation, Yanni's roommate suddenly asked Shen Han: "Manager Shen, don't you think I'm making too much of a fuss?"

    "What if Yanni is really in a hurry to leave and forgot to take the photo? " When the

    woman said this, there was a hint of apprehension in her voice, which was actually a bit less decisive at the beginning.

    I think her statement has been questioned a lot before.

    Shen Han stared at the family photo in the other party's hand, and said seriously: "Anything related to personal safety is not a fuss."

    "Also, I also believe that Yanni is not the kind of person who is left in a mess. Maybe she's really in trouble."

    After speaking, she warned everyone: "It's not been peaceful recently, you all should be careful and keep in touch with each other, you can call me if you have any questions.

    " When Han was about to leave with someone, an Omega who had a good relationship with

    Yanni on weekdays suddenly said, "Manager Shen, are you going to get her back?" Saying calmly and affirmatively: "Yes, I will definitely get her back." The

    tactical team left the residential area, and there was no feedback from the command headquarters.

    A special forces member dressed as a bodyguard asked in a low voice: "Shen team, do you want to directly obtain a search order and turn over the entire tonight's entertainment city?

    " It's too long, and the most important thing is that the enemy may not store some key evidence in the entertainment city, let alone hide people."

    "I have notified the headquarters to investigate the monitoring of the last two days, I hope they can have What we found, and now, let's go back to the entertainment city first."

    "Are you going to find the vice president surnamed Zhang to make a breakthrough?" a team member asked.

    Shen Han shook his head: "Most of the suspects in important positions like Zhang Lei have received anti-interrogation training, and it's not that easy to pry their mouths open."

    "The person I'm looking for is Ren Hui, although he is a root It's a mess, but the conscience has not been wiped out, and using him as a breakthrough is the most time-saving plan."

    ...

    Seeing Shen Han's unpleasant expression in front of him, Ren Hui was sitting on the sofa in the manager's office reading a newspaper.

    He raised his eyelids and glanced at the other party, humming: "Who is this who offended our manager Shen? His face is really stinky."

    Shen Han didn't have time to delay, she took the newspaper from the other party's hand and whispered. Ask: "Zhang Lei and the others have already started to act?"

    Ren Hui's eyes flashed slightly: "What action? I don't know what you are talking about."

    After dropping such a sentence, he got up and walked towards the door.

    The other party's reaction further verified Shen Han's guess.

    Even if Ren Hui did not participate, he must know some inside information!

    Thinking of this, Shen Han directly grabbed his shoulders and pressed him back on the sofa to sit down.

    "Omega has disappeared in the entertainment city. It's just a matter of these two days."

    "The person who took her also created a fake moving scene in her rental house. If no one is found, then her relatives and friends will be in a short period of time. Friends will think that she just went to another place temporarily."

    At this time, Shen Han's voice was a bit stern: "Brother Hui! If you know something, I hope you can tell me a little bit. Some."

    Ren Hui broke free from her restraint, frowned and said, "I said I don't know anything!"

    "I want to be with them, so how bad are you? Don't drag me in!"

    After speaking, Ren Hui walked towards the door again.

    "Ren Hui! You are also a father. Do you think that as long as you don't really step into the darkness, you and your family can live in the sunshine with peace of mind?"

    "Today is another father's daughter who was kidnapped. Go, in the future, if your daughter is bullied in the company and taken away by traffickers on the way from work, can you still be a bystander who has nothing to do with yourself?"     "You know those girls fall into traffickers. What will they experience in their hands? They will be kept in captivity like pigs and sheep and become reproductive machines! Sex slaves! Human organ bank!"     Hearing the colder voices of the woman behind him, Ren Hui's palm that had just gripped the doorknob felt slightly Pause.     The metal doorknob, which could be turned with a single twist, seemed so heavy that it could not be pressed.     Ren Hui sighed silently, turned around slowly, and looked at the complexion of the woman in front of him.     "I'll take you to a place, but let's say it's ok, I'll leave after we've led the way. What do you guys do next, don't drag me up again!"

previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose

return
After crossing, I marked the Empress
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 154 Crime Transit Station

    When Shen Han led the tactical team to follow Ren Hui to the suburbs, the specific information about the actions she led the team was also presented to the female gentleman's desk.

    In recent days, Gu Junwan has been intensively preparing for a special campaign against chaebols.

    This matter is related to the development of the national economy and the stability of society. Many key decisions are made by her.

    From the perspective of action mode alone, she and Shen Han are somewhat like the relationship between a swordsman and a sword.

    Only in the hands of a good swordsman can a good sword exert the power of a sword of the Nineteen Continents of Guanghan.

    The blade is unparalleled and can tear through all obstacles.

    The swordsman can use his power to cut through the dark night and let the brilliance illuminate more people.

    Before Gu Junwan used the Yongle Gang incident to attract mutual reports between the chaebols, the brewing of the change is close to maturity.

    Now, she is still missing an important opportunity.

    An opportunity that can make Zhou's black faction isolated and helpless, and completely fall into the Jedi!

    At this moment, after listening to the action report of the task force leader, Gu Junwan was keenly aware that the opportunity she had been waiting for had come.

    She immediately took Xu Zhao and others to the headquarters.

    While walking, one command after another began to be issued quickly.

    "Immediately strengthen entry and exit control measures. The senior personnel in Zhouk Group's real power will be closely monitored, and they will not have the opportunity to escape."

    "Add more staff to ensure the safety of Vice President Zhou Ming and others."

    "Rang Xuan The preparations of the Leopard Special Forces Brigade immediately set off and rushed to the 546th block to support Shen Han and their actions."

    When the group arrived at the headquarters, a series of orders previously issued by the queen were already carried out by a special person.

    Gu Junwan stood in front of the holographic projection screen, her golden pupils staring at the wasteland that was constantly flashing on the surveillance screen, knowing that Shen Han and the others had left the block and entered the countryside.

    Everyone's heartstrings tensed and they waited.

    At this time, Xu Zhao suddenly asked Gu Junwan in a low voice: "Your Majesty, is it too early for you to start mobilizing resources for combat readiness?"

    At this moment, she quickly added: "I mean It shouldn't be too late to wait for Shen Han to find out some clues and then make arrangements according to the situation."

    In fact, what Xu Zhao really wanted to say was: in case Shen Han's harvest did not touch Zhou K's black faction The core part of the female monarch is now posing such a battle, maybe she will be shocked by the grass.

    After all, everything in a legal society has to be evidenced, and even a female monarch cannot go beyond this basic category.

    If Shen Han and the others rushed over and did not find the missing person, then this action would have to be adjusted separately.

    Gu Junwan knew Xu Zhao's concerns, and she had already considered such a situation.

    Most of the orders she issued were carried out secretly.

    "The woman named Yanni, from the perspective of social network, does not meet the 'hunting' conditions of Zhou K's black faction, her disappearance must be something strange."

    "Either there is something in her that makes those people The value that cannot be relinquished, or they are ready to abscond, so some of the usual rules can not be strictly adhered to."

    "In either case, the situation of the missing persons is very dangerous, we are in a race against time, this The battle has already begun."

    ...

    about an hour or so.

    Under Ren Hui's guidance, the special forces team drove to the woods behind a building materials factory in the countryside.

    "This is a factory that produces cement prefabricated products. On the surface, it has nothing to do with the Zhou family, but in fact, it is a transfer station in Wang Qiang's lane. As for whether the person you are looking for is still there, you have to see Good luck."

    Shen Han signaled the team members to get off, and turned to ask: "Transfer station? That means, are there missing persons from other areas being sent here?"

    Ren Hui didn't mean to get off, he clenched tightly. Wearing the seat belt on his body, he replied: "Yes, after all, this place is already close to the border line. If you go further west, it is full of mountains and mountains. If something happens, you can go directly to the mountains to hide.

    " The highway also has a high-quality 'source of goods', which is a very important base for them."

    After listening to Ren Hui's supplementary information, Shen Han nodded, and then pressed the other party's safety buckle.

    Ren Hui was shocked: "Didn't you say that you will find someone, so I'll be waiting in the car?"

    At this time, Shen Han jumped out of the car and quickly came to the other side of the car, opened the door, and used skill to give the person to the car. pulled out.

    She pushed the glasses on the bridge of her nose, and explained while walking with people: "I didn't expect this to be a factory before, you see, we are short of manpower now, without Brother Hui, you continue to lead the way, in case we are not careful What should I do if I fall into the pit?" How could

    she let the other party stay in the car alone, that would be unsafe for herself and the other party.

    Another point, the other party obviously understands the twists and turns here.

    There is something that Shen Han doesn't understand, and he needs to ask him questions at any time.

    Ren Hui couldn't break free from the restraint of the woman next to him. He could only admit that he was unlucky and hurriedly said: "Wait a minute! At least you have to let me take off my uniform, my name is still printed on the work card! "

    Shen Han whispered a few words to the two special forces team members, and the two immediately swept into the woods from different directions like cheetahs, and soon disappeared.

    After making some arrangements, she asked for a hat from another team member and handed it to Ren Hui: "Your white hair is quite conspicuous, so put it on."

    The group continued to move forward, and secretly searched several factories, but found nothing.

    The last place that hasn't come close is two brick houses next to each other.

    There was a light inside, and there was a man standing outside the door who was talking on the phone. Due to the distance, Shen Han couldn't hear what the man was saying.

    She raised her arm and made a tactical gesture, and the two players behind her immediately turned around and walked around the side of the brick building.

    And she herself brought Ren Hui against a pile of cement slate and slowly approached the light.

    "Why is this transfer station so few? The missing person is even missing. Are there any buildings like underground warehouses here?" Shen Han asked in a tone of voice.

    Ren Huixin said: You ask me who I am going to ask? I am not one of them.

    In fact, he was also very puzzled.

    He was sure that there was something wrong with this place, because he had followed one of Wang Qiang's men down here, but he didn't dare to get too close at that time, only saw some pictures from a distance, and went back with trepidation.

    Just as the two of them squatted away, the door of the brick house was suddenly pushed open not far away, and two men came out of the house.

    Shen Han hurriedly pulled Ren Hui's arm and hid behind a stack of cement boards, motionless.

    She made a gesture of silence towards the other party, and then gently opened the pistol safety with a silencer, holding her breath, calculating the distance between the two men and her position in her heart.

    She and Ren Hui were now almost curled up on the edge of the cement board less than half a meter high, and they were not seen by the two tall men thanks to the twilight.

    They have no room to move, they can only gamble on their luck.

    Shen Han had already planned that if the two of them continued to approach, they would have to shoot when they were two meters away from him.

    Otherwise, once you are discovered, you will lose the initiative.

    There's just a huge problem here.

    The talk of a human trafficker's transit station is still just Ren Hui's words. In case the two people who walked out of the brick house are not criminals

    , the footsteps of the two men are from far to near, and every step seems to be stepping on everyone's hearts. superior.

    In the headquarters of the Peace Palace, everyone in the task force was frowning, and they couldn't even breathe.

    As if he was afraid that if he made a little noise, he would trigger the battle on the other side of the screen.

    Xu Zhao's two palms were tightly twisted together, and his eyes stared at the projection without blinking.

    There was no obvious emotional change on Gu Junwan's face.

    It's just that the clenched slender palm betrayed its owner's nervousness at the moment.

    The situation facing Shen Han right now is urgent and complicated.

    In order to ensure the smooth progress of the operation, should we shoot at two men who may be innocent people?

    This proposition, until the last moment, no one can give the most correct answer.

    Shen Han's luck was good, the two people who came out of the brick house stopped more than three meters away from their hiding place.

    The two men came out to urinate, and there was a 'click' sound of the lighter being pressed in the sound of each other.

    Shen Han breathed a sigh of relief.

    She did not put away the gun, but continued to maintain a state of high vigilance.

    Not far away, the voices of two men talking rang out.

    "The nice leather car I just took away in the afternoon is of good quality."

    "Hey, of course, those are all yellow goods. I can see that there are several tall mules."

    "The sheep in the backyard. When will I get it?"

    "The deliveryman is already on the way. He will leave immediately after receiving the goods. It seems that Brother Qiang is saying that after finishing this order, the land will be transferred to another family."

    The two did not stay outside for too long. After smoking a cigarette, they walked back to the brick house.

    Shen Han asked Xiang Ren Hui in a low voice: "What did they just say?" After a

    few seconds of silence, Ren Hui replied: "What they said was slang, the skin means a woman, the yellow goods are virgins, and the tall feet describe them. It's the height, the sheep is the finger, which part of the body can be sold for a price, which part will be cut."

    "Do you know where the backyard is? Take me there."

    After hearing Shen Han's words, Ren Hui hesitated for a while. , and then took her around the brick house and went straight to an area piled with sand and gravel at the oblique corner.

    Hill-like piles of sand and stones are densely covered in a clearing, and from a distance, its outline resembles a yurt.

    A closed van was parked beside a pile of sand, the tailgate slightly open.

    Two strong men with big arms and round waists were sitting beside the car, playing with their mobile phones. A brazier with burning wooden branches blazed at their feet, occasionally making a 'beeping' sound.

    Shen Han hid in the dark and sent an order to two of the team members.

    It didn't take long for a sound to appear from the periphery of the sandstone area.

    The sound sounded a bit like the friction of leaves, and it sounded like a 'crunch' sound after the soles of the feet stepped on the dead branches.

    "Who's there? Come out!"

    The two strong men standing outside the truck suddenly got up, turned on the flashlight and hurried towards the source of the sound.

    The other jumped into the passenger seat of the truck, pulled out a shotgun, and followed.

    While running, one of them pressed the walkie-talkie and said, "Kangzi! You two came to the backyard to guard the car. There was some noise in the woods. Let's go and see."

    After hearing the two run a distance, Shen Han whispered. Let Ren Hui go to the northwest and hide.

    She herself quickly swept out from behind the gravel pile, moving lightly like a civet cat.

    Shen Han ran to the back of the vehicle in three or two steps, and while jumping up, he reached out to grab the wall of the car, and then got into the cargo compartment sideways.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose

return
After crossing, I marked the Empress
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 155

    The time has come to 8 o'clock in the evening.

    With summer approaching, the sky isn't completely dark yet.

    Shen Han didn't know if there were any enemies in the truck compartment. When she jumped in, she immediately rolled to the side against the bottom of the compartment.

    The muzzle swept around quickly and found nothing unusual, and she was relieved.

    The detection glasses on the bridge of her nose have night vision.

    Even in the enclosed compartment where you can't see your fingers, you can still image clearly.

    When she squatted in the corner and looked inside the box, the picture that appeared in front of her made her back climb up with a chill.

    The box has a lot of space, and there are many cement bags piled on both sides of the box wall.

    Some of the bags were broken and slipped out of dusty mud.

    There are about 20 people lying on the ground in the center of the box!

    Under the rough identification of the body shape, there is no Yanni in it.

    Shen Han was about to step forward to take a closer look, but the tailgate of the truck behind him was gently pulled open at this moment.

    Immediately afterwards, Ren Hui climbed in with support and got in.

    He was lying on the floor of the box covered with ash, and silently closed the door to its original appearance.

    Without waiting for Shen Han to ask, he started to explain in a voice: "their people have already come here, I can't hide, if I get caught, I will definitely be wiped on my neck."

    Ren Hui couldn't see anything . , he had a bitter face, and once again scolded himself that he should not be involved in this dangerous action.

    Shen Han took him to a more inner position, grabbed the plaster, and smeared it on both his and the other's face.

    Then she whispered: "Lie down, don't move under any circumstances, I will keep you safe."

    After that, she began to check the person closest to her feet.

    The man, aged between 25 and 30, was in a coma and had basic vital signs.

    His occupation could not be seen from his clothes, and all the items on his body that could prove his identity were searched, and there were no necklaces, rings, watches and other accessories.

    A little closer, Shen Han could even smell the faint scent of medicine remaining on the other's face.

    After focusing the glasses carefully on the other's face for five seconds, she began to examine the other's limbs again.

    The man's wrists showed signs of being bound, and a plastic tag was tied to his ankle.

    The sign is marked with brief information such as height, weight, second gender, and date.

    Shen Han wiped off the ash stained on the card with his fingers, and deliberately observed the date at the bottom.

    It's not the year of the man's birth, but the date of the previous two days, which should be the day he disappeared.

    After checking five people in a row, Shen Han only felt that there was a mass of anger in his chest, like a volcano, it could erupt at any time.

    The tags shrunk at the ankles of these people are almost indistinguishable from the ear tags of livestock.

    When human rights are wantonly trampled on, the fresh life will be slaughtered like a mustard.

    When the exploration was here, there was a sudden noise from outside the carriage.

    Shen Han had to stop the action in his hand.

    She found an inconspicuous position and lay down like the comatose people around her.

    Her head was attached to the edge of the cement bag, and a few strands of broken bag pieces were placed on her forehead, which could not only cover her cheeks, but also did not completely block the detection glasses.

    She can't order the team members outside to make an assault now.

    Because according to the information revealed by the conversation between the two men in the brick house, a group of people had already been transported away in the afternoon, and this truck will also leave tonight, most likely to the same concentration point.

    As a result, they cannot carry out net closing operations here.

    After Ren Hui hid in the carriage for a while, he also found out his current situation.

    He thought to himself: Now that people are getting stolen goods, who should order the fight?

    As a result, he waited and waited and did not hear any movement inside and outside the carriage, and the whole person was about to die.

    Shen Han fell to the side of the cement bag and did not move.

    She knew that Gu Junwan must have gone to the headquarters at this time, and the other party can definitely guess the plan in her heart.

    The outside world's actions are arranged by his wife, and she doesn't worry about it at all.

    And the current flaw on her side is the place where she is most nervous.

    If those people outside the car jumped into the box to count the number of people, they would have found two more people.

    If things got to that point, Shen Han could only shoot and choose to fight immediately.

    Only in this way, it will be very difficult for them to find another concentration point.

    Arrests, interrogations, and investigations of information all take time.

    And what they lack most now is time.

    Peace Palace, Command.

    Although there was no communication, Gu Junwan knew from the changes in the monitoring screen that Shen Han was planning to follow the path.

    Not only her, but most of the people in the headquarters also understood what Captain Shen was thinking.

    If the other party wants to take down this stronghold, the picture that the detection glasses are aimed at will definitely not be the current perspective.

    At this time, an officer stepped forward and saluted the queen: "All the preparations of the Xuanbao Special Forces Brigade have arrived around the building materials factory, please instruct!"

    Gu Junwan did not look away from the still picture on the projection light screen Move away.

    After thinking for a few seconds, she said: "Let an assault team sneak to the combat point near the truck and be on standby at any time."

    "The rest of the operatives remain alert and prepare to go to the next combat scene."

    After that, she called the task force again . The team leader called to the front.

    "Confirm the identities of the suspects in the building materials factory as soon as possible."

    "The evidence chain must be locked! Not a single criminal of the underworld forces can be spared!" The

    leader of the task force took orders in awe.

    Even if the queen does not personally instruct him, he will do his due diligence and strictly follow the law.

    At the same time, the veteran with rich experience in handling cases also felt a little guilty.

    I stared at the Zhou family for so long, but I couldn't find the building material factory in question.

    If it weren't for a coincidence this time, plus Captain Shen's extraordinary determination and execution, the grandsons of the building materials factory would have slipped away under everyone's eyes.

    There are many key links involved in the current operation, but if any one of them is missing, it is impossible to catch these blood-sucking demons!

    "Your Majesty, sit down for a while, Captain Shen's action will continue for a long time."

    Xu Zhao's voice sounded from the side and rear, Gu Junwan turned slightly, and saw that there was a handrail placed beside her. chair.

    She nodded lightly and sat down slowly.

    Recently, when Shen Han was not around, she didn't sleep very well at night, and her whole body had already lost a lot of weight.

    In addition, Omega's physique is inherently weaker, and he always stays up late, his willpower is not a problem, but his body may collapse first.

    Tonight's action is very important, and huge changes could occur at any time.

    Therefore, Gu Junwan must keep herself in a good state.

    Once there is a difficult situation on the other side of Shen Han, she can respond quickly and mobilize resources to solve it.

    After sitting down, Gu Junwan said softly to Xu Zhao again: "I still want a cup of warm water."

    "You should also pay attention to the adjustment yourself, you don't have to stand all the time."

    Xu Zhao responded, and then turned to prepare drinking water.

    Before leaving, she glanced at the holographic projection again from the corner of her eye, and the monitoring screen was almost still.

    Only the occasional very slight rotation can give people an intuitive feeling that the person who provided the detection video is still fine-tuning the angle of view.

    Thinking of Shen Han's face covered in water plaster and dormant in the dark, his nerves tense, Xu Zhao felt a little uncomfortable.

    Compared to the danger and loneliness of the other party, what is your hard work?

    Xu Zhao couldn't help thinking, he felt worried, what kind of distress did the lady feel?

    I hope everything goes well in the future, the night will pass, and the light will eventually usher in!

    At this time, there was another sound from the projection.

    It was the voices of the people outside the carriage.

    "Unlucky! Maybe a mountain deer came running nearby, causing me to fall!"

    "Who made you think about hunting and drinking deer blood? You deserve it!"

    "Why hasn't the delivery man come yet? Kang Zi, Call and ask where they are!" In the

    sand and gravel area, four men were smoking together.

    One of them was still holding a shotgun in his hand, cursing, obviously still angry about the chase just now.

    The man named Kang Zi just took out the phone and hadn't dialed when a dim light came from not far away.

    Kang Zi squinted at the light source, and then put the phone away.

    He puffed out a big mouthful of inferior cigarette smoke and said with a smile, "They're finally here."

    A dilapidated van drove straight to the gravel area and stopped in front of the four of them.

    The main and co-pilot seats were opened at the same time, and two men jumped out of the car.

    The driver was an older middle-aged man with a limp, but his pace was not slow at all.

    The person sitting in the passenger seat just now was a dull young man, about 25 years old, with messy hair and a particularly strong body.

    "I'm sorry, I made you wait for a long time. I encountered a little problem on the way here, which delayed the time, so I came a little late." The

    middle-aged man explained while touching the cigarette case from his pocket.

    Under the light of the van's headlights, his pleasing smile and yellow teeth were immediately revealed.

    The man with the shotgun didn't reach out to pick up the cigarettes handed by the other party, but urged: "Don't grind, and unload the goods quickly."

    "By the way, let you inject the stunned medicine into those sheep, you old man. Shouldn't the boy try to save trouble like last time and just knock people out and get them over?" The

    middle-aged man didn't feel embarrassed when he didn't let out his cigarette.

    He carefully stuffed a few cigarettes into the box, turned his head and scolded the young man who was following him: "Go! Open the car door, and quickly unload the goods with Dunzi."

    After speaking, he rubbed his hands again and nodded to the four in front of him and said: "I've been hit, and the dose of 3 ml per person is strictly adhered to!"

    While speaking, the back door of the van was already opened.

    Two young men, one tall and one short, carried an oval bamboo-woven chicken coop to the freight car.

    Three unconscious people crammed into a cramped cage.

    I don't know where my destiny is going to go.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose

return
After crossing, I marked the Empress
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 156 Sneak into the old nest

    In the darkness, the door of the trunk of the truck was completely opened.

    The headlights and the beating firelight spread out in unison, illuminating the chaotic scene inside the car a little.

    At this moment, Shen Han's heartstrings tensed to the extreme.

    She controlled her facial muscles, opened her eyes, and judged whether she was exposed or not by the movement of the silhouettes of those outside the car.

    If the other party changes, she must cut off the gun decisively!

    Compared to Shen Han's dark vigilance, Ren Hui, who was also lying on the side and pretending to be unconscious, was already in a panic.

    His body was stiff, his entire back was soaked in cold sweat, and a humming sound resounded in his ears.

    He felt that these few minutes should be the longest time he had spent in the first half of his life.

    The people outside the car did not count the number of people in the car.

    The four men who received the 'goods' didn't even bother to move their positions, they just stood there to supervise the work.

    The two young men who got out of the van moved quickly and carried three chicken coops out of the car in a row.

    Nine comatose people lay down on the gravel ground, men and women, one of them had a head injury, and thick blood smeared half of his face.

    "Okay, get it to the car."

    The man with the shotgun waved his hand casually, then took a stack of banknotes from his trouser pocket and threw it to the middle-aged man.

    The middle-aged man caught it with both hands, counted the correct number, and put it back into his arms.

    One of the two young people jumped into the truck compartment, and the other handed the fainted person up.

    The two cooperated tacitly, and in just a few minutes, everyone who was lying on the sand was moved into the compartment.

    After the transaction was completed, two groups of people left the building materials factory one after the other.

    Inside the Peace Palace headquarters.

    The actions of both parties outside the car were captured by other cameras and projected on the light screen in front of everyone in real time.

    There is no need for the lady to speak, the task force leader has already pressed the communication button to issue an order.

    "Attention 1 team, lock the van and arrest it in 5 minutes!"

    ...

    The truck carrying Shen Han snaked along the country road, followed by a car with a body printed with a certain cement building material font.

    The direction they traveled was the more remote 553 main block, where all the 'transit station goods' finally converged.

    In the distance behind these two vehicles, the formation of military vehicles and fighter groups followed.

    The soldiers of the Black Leopard Special Operations Brigade were fully armed and ready to attack at any time.

    ...

    Jenny woke up from her stupor.

    When I opened my eyes, I found myself lying in a completely unfamiliar place.

    The light entering the eyes is very dazzling, and the high dome is densely covered with steel frames and covered with green plants.

    A woman's exclamations and sobbings came from the side, and panic filled the air.

    Yan Ni was suddenly shocked, and she suddenly sat up with her arms up.

    The sudden nausea and dizziness almost made her fall.

    After gradually getting used to the light, she found that she was actually in a heat preservation room for soilless cultivation.

    There are more than a dozen women around, with different dresses and temperaments, the only thing in common is that they are young and beautiful.

    A few meters away, six men with guns stood guard.

    Once someone tried to move out, they would snap back with their guns.

    The men with the guns wore uniform black uniforms and hoods so they couldn't see their faces.

    Seeing this scene, Yan Ni was even more frightened.

    She remembered!

    After receiving her salary at Jinxi Entertainment City before, she went straight back to the rental house.

    As soon as the door was opened, the body was imprisoned from behind.

    His nose and mouth were covered by a clammy soft handkerchief, and the pungent smell pierced his forehead.

    After struggling for a while, she lost consciousness.

    Yanni didn't know how many days had passed since the night she was attacked.

    But it shouldn't be too long.

    Because in the middle of the way, when she was confused and half awake, she felt that someone injected herself, fed her with water, and turned over.

    She tried her best to open her eyes, but she never did.

    Combined with these circumstances, Yan Ni could guess that she was kidnapped.

    Just as he was frightened, several figures came over from the side.

    It was three tall men, one in front and two behind.

    The man walking in front was not covered by a hood, only wearing sunglasses and a beret.

    The other two who followed him were dressed in the same way as those around with guns.

    After the man in sunglasses arrived, he didn't speak. He slowly turned his head to look at the panicked women in front of him, as if he was recognizing something.

    At this moment, a person beside Yanni suddenly stood up and said to the man in sunglasses, "It's illegal for you to do this! Aren't you afraid of being punished by the law!"

    Yanni supported her dizzy head and looked at the speaker.

    The other party was wearing a crumpled suit with the woman's name and the words of the trainee lawyer embroidered on the chest pocket.

    After a quick glance, Yanni withdrew her gaze.

    She frowned and thought to herself: If those gangsters had a half sense of respect for the law, they would not have done such audacious things in front of them.

    As if to confirm what Yanni was thinking, after the trainee lawyer's voice fell, the man in sunglasses and the two behind him immediately laughed.

    As if the other party just told a ridiculous joke.     "It's really a naive

    little pepper. Some people like to train people like you. I believe they will sell for a good price."     Several women cried and retreated to the back. Before they could go far, they were blocked by a masked man with a gun.     The trainee lawyer was completely frightened.     She fell back to the ground and looked at the tall man who had walked up to her, trembling and unable to say a word.     However, to everyone's surprise, the man in sunglasses did nothing to her, but squatted in front of the woman beside the trainee lawyer.     Yanni's back instantly stiffened. She wanted to run away, but her limbs were unable to use the drugs and fear in her heart.     At this moment, she was like a little lamb being stared at by a wolf, with no resistance.     "Don't be afraid, you are precious now, and we are reluctant to hurt you."     After that, he grabbed Yan Ni by the shoulders, ignoring the other's cries and kicks, and took her to another place.     After the man with the sunglasses left, the remaining women were driven to the shower room.     They will clean themselves under surveillance before being put up for auction with chains and clothing that expresses different personalities.     ...     the truck galloped all the way, and finally pulled into a modern agricultural industrial park on the 553rd block.     This is a project under the Zhouk Group, and it is said that the total investment has reached 4.8 billion.

    Because of its more advanced soilless cultivation technology and the employment of surrounding villagers, it has also been reported by many media.

    When Shen Han sensed the light source again, two men wearing hoods were carrying out the 'goods' in the box in turn.

    She and Ren Hui are both in the inner position, so they will meet for a while, and it is not their turn yet.

    The two masked men grumbled under their breath as they worked.

    "Why did you send us to move the goods again? All the hard work is thrown at us, why didn't you say that you should think about us more when we split the money?"

    "Can you keep your voice down! If someone hears it, then spread it to Brother Qiang. In my ears, neither of us has good fruit to eat!"

    "What are you afraid of? There are no other brothers in this workshop, they all went to see the beauty to take a bath!

    Hey, let me tell you, the new batch of Omegas can be I'm excited, I took a look just now, and the looks are definitely not lost to many female stars!"

    "Okay, let's do it quickly, I will have to draw blood samples for these people later."

    "The people who received the goods are I'm getting lazy, you see, I can't even do things like hanging signs, and some people's ankles are empty." The

    two said, and they came to Ren Hui.

    After they dragged the person on the floor of the carriage, they carried the person under the car.

    During the drag, Ren Hui's hat completely fell off, revealing a head that was half plaster and half white.

    A masked man immediately scolded: "How come even such an old man came in? Are we here to collect waste!"

    Ren Hui, who was closing his eyes and pretending to be dizzy, said: "Fuck!

    After moving Ren Hui, the two rested for a while, then jumped into the carriage and started walking towards Shen Han.

    "Huh? What's the situation? There's a relic of the sea here?"

    The speaker pulled his accomplice to squat down, he reached out and patted the ashes on Shen Han's forehead, tsk tsk praised: "Look at this woman! She must be 175 in height, and her figure is so good, how could she be thrown into this warehouse What?" The

    other person didn't speak, but went straight to his palm and began to search.

    He faintly felt that things were a little strange, but for a while he couldn't say what was wrong.

    And just when his palm touched Shen Han's waist, his wrist was already clasped by a slender palm.

    The clear sound of bone dislocation echoed in the semi-closed box.

    The next second, the man's head was hit by a strong force, and the severe pain caused him to groan and fall to the side.

    At the moment of fainting, this man finally remembered the source of what he felt was wrong just now.

    The woman in front of her had a necklace exposed around her neck. Under normal circumstances, these people would be searched when they were taken away, and it was absolutely impossible for them to have any accessories on them.

    However, he only reacted now, it was too late.

    After solving one person, Shen Han immediately captured the second person with lightning speed.

    She did not directly make the other party lose consciousness as before, but asked a few questions aloud.

    The masked man who was pressed into the plaster by her talked nonsense, and even took advantage of the opportunity and drew a knife to fight back.

    Shen Han didn't have time to spend with him, so he stunned the opponent directly, and then ripped off the opponent's hood.

    "Ren Hui! Hurry up and help!"

    After hearing Shen Han's voice, Ren Hui, who was lying on the ground pretending to be dizzy, immediately stood up with his arms up.

    He first looked around to make sure there was no one following him, and then he climbed onto the carriage with both hands and feet.

    While changing into the other person's black uniform, Shen Han whispered towards Ren Hui: "You put on the other person's clothes, let's go out wearing a hood."

    The uniform was too large, so Shen Han simply put it on the outside of the jacket.

    This allows her to swell up slightly and hide the obvious feminine features.

    Ren Hui shook his palms to take off the masked man's clothes, and at the same time did not forget to persuade in a low voice, "Let's not go out. Most of these people probably know each other, and it's easy to find out that we have a problem."

    "Yes . Are you here! Are the brothers who followed you here? Why do

    n't we sneak out first, and then think about it in the long run. There must be a lot of people on the other side, so we can't go to the egg and touch the stone!"

    At this time, Shen Han had already changed into a suit of clothes. .

    She reached out and untied the ponytail behind her head, took care of it a little, and then put the hood over her head and put it on.

    After doing these things, she shot each of the two gangsters directly in the abdomen.     Ren Hui was wearing trousers, and when he saw two pools of blood leaching out from under the gangster

    , he was shocked: "Did you kill them?" Hui said: "No, it just makes them completely useless. You find something to     gag

their mouths, tie their hands and feet, and someone will come to arrest them later."

The villain, Ren Hui has no sympathy at all.

    He was startled just now, and it was just a stress reaction.

    "How many of your people can come here? Do they have weapons?"

    "I tell you, I heard them mention Wang Qiang just now. If this person is there, then things will be difficult to handle. Many of his subordinates are Equipped with a submachine gun!"

    Shen Han picked up a sleeve and rubbed his slightly aching eyes with his clean wrist.

    After putting on the detection glasses again, she looked at Ren Hui: "It would be great if Wang Qiang was here too!"

    "You can just follow me later, don't worry, my men must be equipped with much better weapons than theirs!"
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose

return
After crossing, I marked the Empress
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 157 Action to capture the thief

    This agricultural industrial park under Zhouk Group has a planned area of ​​6,000 mu.

    There are standardized planting demonstration areas, seed and seedling breeding areas, and subdivided areas such as warehousing, processing, logistics and trade.

    Due to the complexity of the structure of the park itself, coupled with the mix of ordinary employees, hostages and armed criminals, the fighters of the special operations brigade cannot directly launch charges and assaults.

    At this moment, more than 600 soldiers have been distributed around the park, secretly blocking all access roads.

    A hundred insect robots infiltrated the park from different directions under the shadow of the night.

    These insect robots are about the size of a walnut and are not aggressive, but are extremely stealthy.

    They integrate detection, scanning and other functions, and are dedicated to performing reconnaissance and search-type tasks.

    The information transmitted by each insect robot will be synchronously fed back to the combat sand table of the headquarters.

    With the continuous addition of information, the building structure inside the park is gradually restored and presented to everyone.

    Gu Junwan sat upright in front of the projection light screen in the headquarters, her heartstrings were tense, and she closely watched the battlefield on the other side of the park.

    Right now, she doesn't call out any more actions, because professional things should be left to professional people.

    For this kind of battle that tests the ability to adapt on the spot, it is obviously more suitable for the captain of the special team to lead.

    At this moment, the projection light curtain has been divided into several split screens.

    On the screen, different perspectives are synchronously feeding back the progress of actions in all areas.

    The split screen with a width of 1 meter in the upper left corner shows the picture sent back by Shen Han's detection glasses.

    This screen is also the one that attracts the most attention from the female queen.

    ...

    Shen Han and Ren Hui jumped out of the carriage and carried the comatose people who had been put on the manual hydraulic truck back into the carriage.

    The room they were in was a warehouse and no surveillance was installed.

    Iron shelves stand in the corners, and cardboard boxes printed with 'organic fruits and vegetables' are scattered on the ground.

    There was no place to hide around, so Shen Han could only hide more than 30 unconscious people in the freight car.

    She knew that the rescue team would come soon, and as long as the comatose people were not found by the gangsters during this time, they could be rescued safely.

    "Brother Hui, you want to leave a note, write down the situation in front of you, and remember to turn on your flashlight to illuminate it."

    "In case someone suddenly wakes up, they won't be blinded."

    Ren Hui, who has been pampered for many years, He was sitting down on a stack of cardboard shells, panting like a cow.

    He really didn't want to move anymore, but he also knew that Shen Han had no one else around now.

    So he had to stand up resignedly, tore off a piece of cardboard, turned on the flashlight found from the gangster, and began to write with the residual blood in the compartment.

    Shen Han called the leader of the task force while breaking the tire of the truck with a pistol equipped with a silencer.

    As Ren Hui said before, although the two of them were dressed as gangsters, if they ran out to contact people, it would be easy to find out that there was a problem with their identities.

    Shen Han needs help, not rushing out alone.

    The more urgent the moment, the more need to be calm.

    The call was connected as soon as the call was made, and before Shen Han spoke, the voice of the team leader was already heard.

    "Captain Shen, we have seen everything that happened on your side, and the soldiers are already in place."

    "Now there is an urgent problem that needs to be solved immediately!"

    Shen Han did not hesitate: "Please give an order. !"

    The leader of the task force: "The enemy has a monitoring room in the park, which greatly restricts the movement of the soldiers. You have to rush to that place immediately, and the soldiers will be able to infiltrate more immediately."

    Right now, the park part The detailed architectural layout of the area has been modeled within the headquarters.

    Through the phone, Shen Han can go directly to the monitoring room without taking a fork in the road.

    She found the car keys in the front row of the truck, locked the vehicle in the compartment, and took Ren Hui out of the warehouse where she was through a side door.

    Eight hundred Ren Hui were reluctant to follow each other out to perform tasks.

    But Shen Han had no reason to bring him, so he didn't agree to let him stay in the freight car.

    Generally speaking, most of the members of criminal organizations like Zhouk Group are male.

    Even if Shen Han is wearing a loose uniform and a hood that can cover his entire head, as long as he makes a sound, he may immediately be suspected.

    Take Ren Hui to act together, and when necessary, the other party can speak out and deal with it.

    And with such a little breathing time, Shen Han can adjust his strategy or take direct action in time.

    The two came to an office building with twists and turns.

    There are only two floors, and there is a hall below, with dark lights.

    The window above is lit with light, which is the destination of Shen Han's trip.

    [There are three people in the monitoring room. There is an alarm on the left wall and on the edge of the monitoring station. No matter what method you use to deal with the people inside, remember not to let them have the opportunity to press the alarm. 】

    After reading the text message on the phone, Shen Han whispered towards Ren Hui: "Upstairs is the monitoring room, there are three people in it, we will go up together later, can you help me lead out all the people in the room? ?"

    Ren Hui shook his head without even thinking about it: "What am I doing? I don't even know them, so I can't make up a reason to lead them out."

    Shen Han didn't have time to tell whether he really couldn't do anything or he was trying to prevaricate himself.

    She thought for a while, and said quickly: "You said that, we were arranged to receive the goods, and we missed the opportunity to peek at the Omegas bathing. I wanted to ask them if there is any surveillance here, and if they can watch the replay."

    Hearing these remarks, Ren Hui was also quite convinced.

    With the bad virtues of those people, talking about such a thing will definitely let down your guard.     "But there is another problem. Although this reason is okay

    , it can't guarantee that everyone in the room will be drawn out."

Just pile it up."

    After Shen Han finished speaking, he took Ren Hui and started to go upstairs.

    When she was changing clothes in the carriage just now, she saw Ren Hui put his cigarette into his pocket.

    So there is no need to ask more at this moment, she arranges it clearly for the other party.

    The door of the monitoring room on the second floor was half open, and the smell of instant noodles wafted out from the door.

    Shen Han hid the gun with the changed magazines in his clothes, and pulled down his hood to cover his neck carefully, only then signaled that Ren Hui could act according to the plan.

    Ren Hui couldn't help but cooperate.

    In addition to the reason why his arms couldn't twist his thighs, the more important thing was that he had somewhat guessed the identity of the woman in front of him.

    Anyway, he is also a character who has been in the Tao for many years. If he still regards Shen Han as Zhou Norman's thug, then he is really blind.

    Now that he has guessed that the other party is an undercover officer, Ren Hui can only try to earn more performance.

    When reckoning in the future, these achievements can be life-saving qualifications.

    "Brothers have worked hard, hehe, come here, take a cigarette and take a break." The

    sudden voice shocked the three people in the monitoring room.

    But after seeing that the people who came were two of their own, they relaxed again.

    One of them hurriedly grabbed the hood on the table and put it on his head. Then he asked, "Who asked you to come here? Don't you know that outsiders are not allowed to set foot in the monitoring room!"

    In the park, 'during work' Wearing a uniform and a hood is a rule set by Wang Qiang.

    The specific reason is not clear to many people, but the one that circulates the most is a story that originated from revenge.

    An Omega who was sold to a wealthy businessman as a 'pet' gained the favor of his owner.

    Once, a wealthy businessman took the other party to an underground casino to have fun. Omega recognized the group of people who sold him at the beginning, so he instigated the wealthy businessman to kill them all.

    The authenticity of this legend cannot be verified, but the clothes that cover up the figure and face provide conditions for Shen Han's actions.

    Ren Hui began to recite the words, and at the same time handed cigarettes to the three people in the house diligently.

    At first, the three of them were a little annoyed by the uninvited arrival of Shen Han.

    As a result, seeing that Ren Hui was offering good cigarettes at a high price, most of his anger dissipated immediately.

    After hearing what the other party came here for, the three immediately laughed.

    They gathered together and enjoyed Ren Hui's cigarette-lighting service.

    "I said, you two are really dirty, you can even think about things like monitoring and monitoring."

    "Don't talk about it everywhere, lest the brothers all imitate like you. Do we still need to work? Already?"

    While the two of them were giggling at Ren Hui, the other one turned his gaze towards Shen Han curiously.

    To be precise, it fell to the cigarette that she had held between her fingers but never lit.

    "Why don't you smoke? Is there no fire?"

    Shen Han shook his head, then with the cigarette in his left hand, he rummaged through his pocket with his right hand.

    The man who made the sound stared at the hand of the person in front of him, and the more he looked, the more he felt that something was wrong.

    'This man's fingers are too long, like a bitch. '

    I was thinking about this in my heart, but I saw that the tall and thin 'brother' in front of him took out a gun from nowhere, and then pulled the trigger towards himself.

    After quickly knocking down one person, Shen Han did not stop at all, raising his gun and shooting bullets at the other two gangsters.

    One person did not faint immediately after being shot and fell to the ground. He was half-supported on the table and wanted to roar, but he was slashed by a knife in the neck of Shen Han, who was stepping on it, and completely fainted.

    "Help me, find something to block the mouths of these three people and bind their hands and feet."

    When Shen Han spoke, Ren Hui still had more than half of a cigarette left.

    While he was amazed at the decisive action of the other party, he couldn't help but curiously asked: "Why don't you just kill them?"

    Shen Han dialed the phone and replied, "If you kill them all, you can't do the interrogation work. ”

    “How many people are there on their line? Which groups do they have interests in? Where did the missing people go? All have to be tracked down!”

    At the moment when the three gangsters in the monitoring room were shot and fell to the ground , the special forces who had been waiting for a long time rushed into the park immediately.

    They are like cheetahs sneaking in the dark night. After arriving at their respective combat positions, they quietly start harvesting.

    Shen Han walked to the monitoring screen and looked at the Thunder Actions that were unfolding at the same time in several areas. The heart that was hanging high finally fell back in half.

    However, just when she was about to let another person from the task force come to take over the monitoring room, so that she could get out of the way to fight.

    She suddenly saw Yanni's figure on a certain screen.

    The other party was being controlled by a tall man wearing a beret, who was on a video call with someone.

    The girl trembled and was pushed in front of the communication camera.

    There was no sound coming from the monitoring room, and through the screen, Shen Han could clearly feel Yan Ni's helplessness and despair at the moment.     Ren Hui came over, pointed at the man on the screen and

    exclaimed: "He is Wang Qiang! Let your people catch him!"

The team leader said, "Wang Qiang imprisoned a woman alone, can you find out where he is now?"

    "Please call a tactical team closest to me, and the thief leader must not have a chance to escape!"
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose

return
After crossing, I marked the Empress
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 158

    midnight 2 O clock.

    The employees in the park who were unaware of the criminal activities of the Zhouk Group had already fallen asleep.

    A burst of gunshots rang out, breaking the silence of the night.

    A small group of employees was awakened from their sleep.

    They didn't know what was going on outside, and some thought the boiler had exploded.

    While feeling anxious, the foreman opened the doors of the staff's dormitory in a hot sweat.

    "Everyone, put on your clothes and follow me, and don't bring any electronic equipment!"

    "Everyone moves! Don't be stunned! The government leaders told me to gather within 3 minutes, hurry up!" The

    foreman couldn't figure it out either. The military rank in the group army only knew that something big happened in this park tonight.

    He saw a group of people still dawdling on the bed, and after stomping his feet, he ran over to pull people directly.

    Because what Wang Qiang and others have done is not visible, the access rights of criminals and ordinary people are completely different.

    This invisibly facilitates the combat operations of the soldiers.

    If it weren't for the sudden gunshots just now, perhaps the ordinary employees would not know that such a big thing happened at night until the day came.

    After Shen Han ran out of the monitoring room alone, he directly tore off the black hood on his head.

    She is now dressed as a terrorist, and if she is shot and brought down by her own people, it will be too oolong.

    She thought about it and finally didn't throw away the hood.

    He hurriedly tucked into his clothes, and then according to the phone, he quickly joined the tactical team he was about to come.

    "Team Shen!" On

    a pothole road outside the greenhouse, Shen Han and his team successfully met.

    This is the standard tactical squad configuration in an army.

    A captain, two fire teams, a sniper, and three commandos.

    The captain's position was vacant, and at the moment it happened to be held by Shen Han.

    After she received the communication headsets, guns and ammunition, and military daggers handed over by the team members, she immediately began to arrange tasks.

    The exact locations of Wang Qiang and Yan Ni have been found, and they are not too far from here.

    "According to the intelligence, there are more than ten armed gangsters on Wang Qiang's side, and they are fighting with our people. Now that there are two hostages in their hands, it is inconvenient for the assault team to act rashly."

    "They are hiding in a lush cultivation field. , the snipers can't find a suitable shooting point."

    Shen Han took the black hood out of his clothes and put it back on his head while leading the people towards the position of Pei Zhitian.

    "In this way, you will shoot after me later, and let me escape into the field and sneak into Wang Qiang and others     .

    "

Arrangement, not only the surrounding tactical team members were surprised, but even everyone in the headquarters of the Peace Palace was shocked by Shen Han's bold plan.

    You must know that going deep alone is a strange move, but it is also a taboo in the military.

    The most difficult thing in the current situation is that the gangsters have hostages in their hands. Even if Shen Han is lucky enough to sneak into them, he will still be subject to this fatal restriction.

    Once the gangsters find out that there is something wrong with her identity, the other party will shoot her without hesitation.

    Even if Shen Han is the top alha of S-class, it is impossible to avoid the firepower network of hot weapons.

    Inside the headquarters, in Gu Junwan's golden phoenix pupils, her pupils were slightly dilating.

    That's the physiological response a person has when faced with fear or extreme stress.

    At this moment, she wanted to get up and walk to the console, press the communication button connected to Shen Han's headset, and order the other party to cancel the plan just mentioned.

    No matter how strong the female gentleman's psychological quality is, it is far from being able to completely separate sensibility and rationality.

    When she saw her partner in danger, she would also tremble slightly with fear, and chills down her spine with fear.

    The person on the projection screen who is assigning the task is the only love in her life!

    Gu Junwan couldn't even imagine what she would do if something happened to Shen Han in action?

    Time passed by second by second, until Shen Han took off the headset, removed the extra weapons, and started to act according to the plan, Gu Junwan finally failed to take the step to stop the other party.

    My alha is a very good soldier, and the other party has its own responsibilities and missions.

    If you have no way to change the situation on the battlefield, the only thing you can do is to believe her.

    What Gu Junwan was thinking, Shen Han naturally couldn't know.

    Right now, she is being 'pursued' by several army soldiers, and at a clever angle, she is slanted in from the side of the cultivation field.

    The breakthrough point she chose was not the central area where Wang Qiang and the others were, but aimed at a small group of gangsters who had just hid in Maotian.

    Shen Han held an enemy firearm picked up on the road with one hand, and ran towards the field while turning back to shoot.

    Running and running, she stumbled on the soles of her feet, and her whole body fell to the ground.

    A shuttle of bullets hit the ridge, splashing dust and smoke half a meter high.

    'Coincidentally', it was precisely because of her fall that the shots that were chasing her came to nothing.

    With the ballistic trajectory of those bullets, it should have been able to hit her vest, but now it just scratched the corner of her clothes.

    Not far away, several masked gangsters watched this scene and secretly thought in their hearts that the man was lucky and passed the god of death.

    But soon, they cursed in a low voice.

    Because they saw that the 'brother' who fell down actually ran towards them.

    "Go away! Go somewhere else!"

    "Damn it! I really want to kill him!"

    Of course, this small group of gangsters didn't really shoot Shen Han.

    Carrying their own firearms, they ran towards the center of the field with their heads stuffed.

    They know that their boss has a hostage in their hands, and only by running to join the other party can they survive.

    Shen Han threw away the gun that had already been shot, pulled out the dagger from his leg pocket and hid it at the cuff, and quickly caught up with the five people who were hugging their heads.

    Gunshots came from behind, and bullets rained down on the stems and leaves of the surrounding plants.

    There was a strong grassy smell in the air.

    Submachine guns fire fast, but they are not good at long-range combat.

    Therefore, the main purpose of this round of attacks launched by the soldiers of the army group was to cover Shen Han.

    Shen Han caught up with the enemy who fell at the rear, raised his hand and stabbed his left carotid artery with a knife.

    When the other party groaned and slowed down, she raised her knees again and knocked the other party down with a whip.

    After cleaning up one person, Shen Han slightly identified the direction, put away the dagger, took out the silencer pistol, and quickly swept towards the other two people who were next to each other.

    In the warehouse and in the monitoring room, Shen Han deliberately left a living hole for interrogation.

    But at this moment when life and death are on the line, there is no need to let go of these murderous beasts who are still fighting.

    After running around in the hail of bullets for a while, Shen Han finally approached the center where Wang Qiang and others were.

    And the five people who fled here together just now, there are only two left at this time.

    "It's all because of you! If you hadn't run away, we wouldn't have been discovered!"

    A man was scratching his arm by a stray bullet while running, and he saw that his glasses accomplice who had been chased also fled here. After that, he immediately rushed up and smashed people with the butt of his gun.

    "Okay!"

    A man's low voice came from a few meters away: "What time is it, who wants to engage in infighting again, I shot him!"

    Shen Han recognized this voice, it was the one from the entertainment city who just sat down Zhang Lei, who has been in the position of vice president not long ago!

    The first time the two met was during Shen Han's interview. After that, she had little interaction with the other party, so she was not worried that the other party would recognize her now.

    With Zhang Lei's restraint, Shen Han was able to drill through the gap between the planting stands with the other two and gather with the biggest boss.

    There were fewer than ten gangsters who followed Wang Qiang to the fields.

    Yanni and another woman had their hands tied behind their backs, their lips were cracked and blood was on their chin.

    The two leaders, Wang Qiang and Zhang Lei, captured the other, using their bodies as human shields.

    Shen Han noticed that Zhang Lei's feet were injured, and he did not wear a hood on his head. He only smeared blood and mud on his face, looking like a monster with a dirty face.

    The two hostages did not appear to have been seriously injured by gunshot wounds or the like, but their mental state was a bit bad.

    Yan Ni was trembling all over, and Zhang Lei grabbed the other person's hair, and she was about to stand still.

    Just as Shen Han was observing the people around him secretly, Yan Ni's body trembled.

    She couldn't breathe, and she felt as if her heart was about to pop out of her throat.

    She recognized Shen Han!

    Although the other party is now full of mess and embarrassment, his state is almost the same as the other gangsters around.

    But she still firmly believed that Manager Shen, who always brought hope to people, came to save herself!

    At the same time, everyone at the Peace Palace headquarters was also frightened.

    Through the images sent back by the detection glasses, they could clearly capture the surprised look on Yanni's face, as well as the sudden burst of light in each other's eyes.

    Everyone guessed that the hostage should have recognized the identity of Shen Han.

    Everyone is worried that Captain Shen will be exposed because of this.

    Fortunately, Yanni didn't do anything to keep staring at Shen Han.

    She begged Wang Qiang for mercy as she had tried many times before: "Please let us go, please."

    After Wang Qiang whispered 'shut up', he ignored it.

    He looked at Zhang Lei on the side: "From this position, step back 45 degrees on both sides, about 1 kilometer, and there is an entrance to the underground pipeline. You and I each take a hostage and go separately."

    "As long as you can escape today . In the evening, the boss will take care of everything for us."

    After speaking, he threw something like a key to the other party.

    He called out three people to follow him, and then pushed Yanni to the right diagonally.

    In this situation, Zhang Lei has no other choice.

    He immediately pulled another hostage and took the rest to the left diagonally.

    He has also heard about the hidden passageway in this industrial park, but he didn't know that the back door to retreat was in this cultivation field.

    Shen Han was assigned to Zhang Lei's team. Right now, she was full of anxiety.

    Unexpectedly, there is an escape channel planned by the enemy in advance in this place.

    If Yanni was brought into the pipeline, it would be a disaster!

    On the ground battlefield, the gangsters will use it to block their guns, and the safety of the hostages can be guaranteed for the time being.

    And once the criminals escape from the pursuit and feel that the hostages are a drag on them, they are likely to choose to kill them.

    Shen Han has no ability to clone, no matter how anxious she is, at this moment, she can only rescue the hostage in front of her.

    On Yanni's side, I hope the headquarters can come up with a solution after learning about the situation of the underground pipeline.

    the same moment.

    In the holographic sand table of the headquarters, the construction plan of the park has been transferred, and the pipeline laying is also included.

    Gu Junwan was multitasking, and while paying attention to Shen Han's actions, she quickly compared the end point of the pipeline wiring with the geographical location of the park corresponding to the area in her mind.

    After half a minute, she circled three points.

    Leng Su's voice came out from the lady's red lips: "Points 1 and 2, let the nearby soldiers go to guard immediately!"

    "Point 3 needs to cross the cultivation field, and after Shen Han successfully rescues the hostage, let the soldiers in the vicinity go to guard immediately!" She took the tactical team to arrest them and, depending on the situation, could directly kill all the gangsters."
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose

return
After crossing, I marked the Empress
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 159 The Queen's Worries

    The bright moon hangs high, and the endless moonlight pours down, as if a layer of gauze is wrapped around the entire federal land.

    In the Zhou Industrial Park, which is close to the border line in the second jurisdiction, there is a fierce exchange of fire.

    Intensive gunshots swirled in the night wind, and there were occasional explosions, and the flames were instantly raised, illuminating half of the sky.

    The thugs in this park know that the crimes they have committed are unforgivable, so they are especially crazy when they face the clearing.

    There is a look of 'you have to pull two pads on your back' when you die.

    However, in this battle, all their resistance will eventually be shattered.

    In the park, there is a cultivation field surrounded by mountains and rivers.

    Shen Han is groping for the entrance of the underground pipeline with several criminals.

    The dirt road underfoot was uneven, the road ahead was blocked by clusters of green plants, and the chasing soldiers were biting tightly behind.

    Invisible fear breeds in the bottom of everyone's heart, and the ultimate depression is constantly washing the hearts of the villains against the dam, as if it will be on the verge of bursting at any time.

    The team that Shen Han followed, plus her, had a total of seven people.

    Among them was the Omega who was being held hostage.

    "Do you want to shoot? But from where I'm standing now, some people can't be sure to kill all the gangsters and save the hostages safely."

    "And if these people are allowed to escape into the underground pipeline, they will be able to survive in that narrow environment. If you want to do it, the rescue will be several times more difficult than it is now."

    Just when Shen Han was quickly analyzing the battle plan in his heart.

    The gangster walking in front of her with an arched back suddenly turned his head and looked at her.

    This was the one who wanted to hit her with the butt of a gun just now.

    Next to him was a fat man who was panting heavily. After seeing his companion's actions, he also turned his body and stared at Shen Han.

    At this moment, Shen Han's entire back suddenly tensed up, like a drawn bow.

    "Why didn't I hear you from the beginning to the end? Take off the hood, or I'll shoot!"

    The man who spoke pointed his gun at Shen Han at the same time.

    The tall and fat companion beside him was probably really tired. He leaned his assault rifle on the ground like a crutch, tore off his hood, twisted it with one hand, and squeezed the sweat out of the ground.

    Shen Han's pistol was hidden in the cuff, and he could hold the handle with a flick of his palm.

    But she is now being pointed at at gunpoint, and she cannot directly swing her arm to take the gun.

    She raised her hand to the side of her neck and pretended to lift the edge of her hood.

    In her mind, a route of movement and shooting was already outlined. After quickly bringing down the two people in front of her, she attacked and stepped forward to save them.

    And just when Shen Han's fingers hooked on the edge of the black hood, a 'humming' sound suddenly resounded above the heads of everyone.

    Those are five of the Federation's newest land and air amphibious drones, which are used for tracking and detection.

    They are only about the size of the fist of an average adult, and they are not very noisy when traveling on the ground, so they are not noticed by everyone until now when they use their propellers to lift off.

    Seeing that he was locked by the drone, the man who originally pointed the gun at Shen Han immediately turned his gun and shot into the air.

    The fat man gasping next to him glared at him and ran away with his gun in hand.

    "There are drones! They're calling!" The

    gangsters couldn't tell the difference between combat drones and detection drones, so how could Shen Han not know.

    While the man in front was shooting at the sky, she was already holding her pistol with her arms down.

    The orange bullet was propelled by the gunpowder gas, passed through the hollow pipe of the silencer, and shot the masked man's eyebrows with air waves.

    A blood mist exploded in the night, and the sound it brought out was quickly obscured by the humming of the drone.

    Shen Han rushed out like a cheetah, made a small arc from the side, and after shooting and killing two people, she was not far from Zhang Lei.

    At this time, Zhang Lei also noticed something was wrong.

    Seeing a masked 'companion' aiming a gun at him, he suddenly pulled the Omega beside him and blocked it between himself and the muzzle.

    The location where everyone is now is very close to the entrance of the underground pipeline.

    Zhang Lei could even catch a glimpse of the flat manhole cover not far away.

    He ordered the last remaining subordinate beside him to fire back, and hurriedly pressed the remote control key that Wang Qiang had given him earlier.

    A few meters away, the manhole cover automatically popped open, revealing a side passage of the black hole below it.

    Zhang Lei was ecstatic, he dragged the hostages and ran to the well.

    At this moment, Shen Han had already killed his opponent and rushed towards the location of the two.

    Zhang Lei released the palm of his hand holding the hostage, and turned to hold his nose tightly.

    Then he lifted his foot and kicked the back of the woman in front of him, kicking her hard in the direction where Shen Han was running.

    The moment he jumped into the well, he shrank his arms and blindly fired two shots at the location where the hostage fell.

    Earlier, Wang Qiang had whispered to him that there was water several meters deep under the entrance of the passage.

    After plunging down, quickly swim to the water surface. When the time comes, there will be a half-meter-high hole in the wall of the well. If you get in and run along the channel, you can run all the way to the outside of the park.

    On the ground, when Shen Han caught the hostage, he rolled away with the other party.

    The two bullets missed Omega, but rubbed her arm one after the other.

    Fortunately, the ligaments and bones were not injured, and only two openings were made in her flesh.

    Shen Han was half-squatting on the ground. She first used a dagger to cut off the rope tied to the opponent's wrist, then roughly checked Omega's injury, then picked up the gun that fell to the ground, and went straight to the well to chase.

    "Lie down and don't move, you're already safe!"

    Omega, who had experienced a series of blows and despair, was already a little confused by this time.

    The extreme fear made her not even feel the pain in her body.

    The scene of being kicked away and being rescued by another person just now seemed to her like a flashing revolving light.

    Trance, not much realism.

    It wasn't until she heard a woman's voice ringing in her ear, telling herself that she was safe, that she regained her senses as if she had just woken up from a big dream.

    The thick bloody smell around her made her stomach twitch and she almost vomited.

    But the rosin mixed with blood in the air had a great calming effect on her.

    It was the breath escaping from the wound on Shen Han's arm, which contained the smell of alha pheromone.

    This high-grade cedar scent, unrelated to sex, was more like some kind of redemption, pulling Omega back from the brink of mental breakdown.

    The swarm of drones hovering overhead stirred the night wind, and not far away, there were soldiers from the army rushing in.

    Omega raised his hand and rubbed his red and swollen eyes, and finally burst into tears.

    After Shen Han ran to the wellhead, he didn't dare to jump down like Zhang Lei did.

    Holding the gun tightly, she leaned on the edge of the well and looked down cautiously, but she was shocked when she saw the bottom of the well.

    Through the detection glasses, she saw that Zhang Lei was lying at the bottom of the well with a twisted limb.

    Dark blood stains spread out from under him, and at this moment, he has fallen into a state of shock.

    Although Shen Han doesn't know the specific reason, it is not difficult to judge that Zhang Lei obviously made Wang Qiang feel overwhelmed.

    Its purpose is self-evident, it should be to let the team brought by the other party attract part of the firepower of the army.

    "Shen team! Commander, let us rush to the target location to hunt down the enemy leader!"

    A soldier's voice sounded from behind.

    Shen Han took off his hood, turned around to take the communication headset handed over by the other party, and succinctly said two words: "Lead the way!"

    Inferring from normal circumstances, Wang Qiang and others have now escaped into the underground pipeline.

    If biting and chasing behind them, it would not only be difficult, but the safety of the hostages would not be guaranteed.

    Only one step ahead of the opponent and setting up an ambush in their path is the best way to defeat the enemy.

    The third location Gu Junwan circled on the sand table was located near a river outside the park.

    The pipeline under the cultivation field is not a sewage pipeline, and its final direction belongs to the rainwater outlet.

    Shen Han took a team of people and galloped away on a military off-road.

    On the way, she was slightly relieved when she learned that most of the hostages were successfully rescued.

    There is no need for her to worry about the enemies who are trapped in the park and still fighting.

    The most important action in front of him now is to rescue Yanni and arrest Wang Qiang.

    "Shen team, let me bandage the gunshot wound on your arm for you."

    "Also, is there any discomfort in your eyes? I look a little bloody."

    The voice of the action team interrupted Shen Han at the moment. of anxiety.

    She took the medical disinfectant wipes that had been handed to her, took off her glasses, and began to gently press around her eyes.

    "It's okay, it should be some mud and ash, which won't affect the action."

    Hearing what Captain Shen said, the soldier sitting next to her knees stopped speaking.

    He took out the gauze from the medical bag and quickly bandaged the wound on his upper arm.

    the same moment.

    Gu Junwan, who was far away in the headquarters of the Peace Palace, looked away from the projection light curtain and fell on the task force leader who was waiting.

    "Immediately arrest the high-level personnel of the Zhouk Group headed by Zhou Boxin, and interrogate them overnight!"

    There is no need for the female monarch to continue to instruct if there is any excess, and how to deal with it in the future. The team leader has a very clear line of thinking and case handling procedures.

    After the quick explanation, Gu Junwan walked out with Xu Zhao and an officer directly.

    "Bring the best military doctor that can be transferred now, get ready, and rush to the park with me."

    Gu Junwan's voice was as calm and clear as always, and her expression did not change much.

    But Xu Zhao, who was familiar with her temperament, could feel the anxiety of her daughter-in-law.

    Shen Han was injured, and now he has to rush to complete the last tricky and dangerous task.

    When I was watching the combat projection, Xu Zhao was so nervous that he was about to suffocate several times, let alone Gu Junwan who regarded Shen Han as a treasure?

    She didn't show the slightest gaffe in front of everyone, because her status as a mistress did not allow her to be in such a situation.

    And at this moment, when the final battle is about to end, she can no longer sit in the headquarters and wait for the result.

    Xu Zhao was not only worried about Shen Han, but also felt sorry for his daughter-in-law.

    Pulled by the ambivalence, she couldn't say a word to persuade Gu Junwan not to approach the dangerous area.

    The other officer who followed the lady's side followed the order without the slightest hesitation.

    The duty of a soldier is to obey orders.

    Also, in his view, it was not surprising that the lady was worried about her own captain of the guard.

    10 minutes later, a command ship and twelve small frigates were suspended over the Peace Palace.

    In the next second, this fleet pierced the sky like a flashing meteor, whizzing away into the distance!
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose

return
After crossing, I marked the Empress
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 160 The Palm of Flame

    In the narrow and dim tunnel, Yanni was being dragged forward.

    Her shoes had long since fallen, her clothes were torn a little, her wet hair was sticking to her scalp, and she looked very embarrassed.

    The diameter of the drainage pipe is 15 meters, and adults need to bend their knees to pass smoothly.

    The muddy water mixed with silt submerged his ankles, and he could only rely on two small flashlights for lighting.

    In this dark world more than 5 meters above the ground, everyone can feel the obvious depression and dullness.

    It's like leaving the environment of modern civilization and returning to some ancient wild age.

    Besides Yanni, Wang Qiang also brought three men here.

    One person walks in front to open the way, and two people follow behind to cut the trail, and the speed of travel is not much slower than the ground.

    If you look down at the soil layer from a high place, the criss-crossing underground pipes are like a complicated labyrinth.

    Wang Qiang and the others walked around in a twisted way, like experimental mice who were looking for the right way out.

    Of course, they don't go around in circles inside the pipe maze.

    Because the escape route was already engraved in Wang Qiang's mind.

    Whenever the men who opened the way came to the intersection of the pipeline, he would give a sound to guide the direction.

    It didn't take long for their location to be out of the geographical scope of the park.

    Yanni waded in the turbid water with her bare feet, and accidentally stepped on a sharp stone.

    In an instant, a piercing pain started from the soles of her feet, causing her to stumble and fall into the water.

    The sudden noise from the hostage side shocked the three gangsters walking in front and back.

    They stopped in their tracks and aimed at Yanni with their guns.

    "It's okay! Hurry up and keep going!"

    Wang Qiang gave the order in a deep voice, then grabbed Yanni's slender arm and lifted her directly from the turbid water.

    Completely disregarding the situation of the other party at this time, he dragged her to speed up.

    Yanni gritted her teeth and said nothing.

    In addition to the new injuries on the soles of her feet, she also had several bruises from dragging on her body.

    The current situation and hardships are enough to destroy the hearts of most girls in this world, but there is always a glimmer of hope in Jenny's eyes.

    She saw Manager Shen just now.

    She firmly believed that the other party must be trying to save herself.

    You must not fall down before the other person finds you.

    Combined with all the previous incidents, at this moment, Yan Ni has probably guessed Shen Han's undercover identity.

    She couldn't help thinking: It turns out that Manager Shen is a policeman, no wonder she has the courage and strength to fight against drug lords.

    No wonder she was so different from the people around her.

    When Yanni was thinking about it, Wang Qiang's three subordinates showed obvious anxiety.

    They're running now, and the delicate Omega is a complete liability.

    They felt that since they had gotten rid of the pursuit of the federal military, they should kill the hostages so as not to affect their speed.

    At this time, a subordinate who was walking behind directly said what was in his heart.

    "Brother Qiang, just kill her here, it's very inconvenient to carry her!"

    When she heard this, Yan Ni's body immediately trembled uncontrollably.

    This is what she fears the most!

    If you die in this dark tunnel, can the police find your body?

    What about your own parents? What about my sister who has a congenital disease?

    Just as he was terrified, Wang Qiang's voice rang out in this dark passage.

    "How to deal with the hostages, I have my own measure!"

    "Do you think it's safe now? If you don't take her with you, if you have to fight with people later, will I use you as meat shields?"

    Hearing Wang Qiang's words After the words, the three men in front and back stopped talking.

    On the other hand, Yan Ni had the feeling that she had walked before the gate of hell.

    Her body was still trembling, not knowing when the nightmare she was in would end.

    The group moved on.

    In a place that no one could see, Wang Qiang's mouth pulled out a violent and mocking arc.

    It wasn't because of what he said just now that he didn't kill Yanni after entering the passage.

    He knew that after tonight, Vice President Zhou Boxin was afraid that he would be unable to protect himself. The other party had no use value, but the Omega beside him did!

    This is a plaything that he specially found for the leader of a small overseas country.

    In the previous video call, the other party was very satisfied with the appearance of this Omega and was willing to spend a lot of money to buy it.

    Now, the situation has become like this.

    The only way Wang Qiang could think of at the moment was to escape to the small country ruled by the leader.

    As long as you can get the transaction fee and hire a few people locally, you can slowly start the business again.

    But the premise of all this is that he has to bring the Omega by his side.

    Wang Qiang didn't tell his subordinates that there was another secret passage near the exit of the pipeline.

    That secret passage can take a drifting kayak to escape into the distance, but the number of passengers can only be two.

    ...

    Shen Han took a team of 12 soldiers and rushed to a river bank.

    "Get off the bus, there are still 2 kilometers away from the drain of the pipeline, all the team members run to go!"

    "The snipers and observers will find the shooting point by themselves, and the rest will go with me to ambush near the exit."

    Following the order of Shen Han, The team immediately began to move.

    The noise from the off-road vehicle was too obvious for them to drive directly to the ambush point.

    Counting the time, even if the gangsters pass in a straight line, the speed in the underground pipeline is very limited, and the soldiers should be in front.

    While leading the team, the discomfort in Shen Han's eyes became more and more intense.

    It was just itchy at first, but now it's tingling.

    Shen Han knew that her eyes might be infected, but now she couldn't stop to check.

    Yanni is not only a hostage taken by the gangsters, but also her friend.

    She can't waste a minute and a second on the way, because every inch of time that passes quickly may be the last bit of time to save the other party.

    Shen Han will never forget how Yan Ni looked when she knocked on the door of her rental house to give herself money.

    That girl is self-loving and kind, why should she become a victim of evil!

    She calmly accelerated again, and led the team straight to the ambush point.

    The sound of the river scouring the grassy bank was a bit urgent.

    Shadows flashed along the river, like predators in the dark night!

    ...

    "Brother Qiang, there is light coming in from the front! We should reach the exit soon!"

    One of the men who walked at the front exclaimed with joy.

    Before Wang Qiang could speak, he was already wading in the water and speeding towards the light source.

    Near the water outlet of the pipe, the water level under everyone's feet has reached the calf level.

    In the sound of 'bang rumbling', Wang Qiang's voice sounded again: "You all go out and explore."

    The last two men wanted to rush towards the exit like the man in front.

    I was just afraid of offending Wang Qiang, so I continued to stay behind.

    Hearing Wang Qiang's words at this moment, the two immediately ran.

    They didn't want to spend any more time in this dank and dark pipe.

    "Wait, give me the flashlight!"

    Wang Qiang grabbed one of his subordinates and commanded directly.

    The subordinate didn't think much about it, he was going to go out soon, why did the boss still need a flashlight?

    He handed the thing to the other party, and then continued to run towards the hole.

    Watching that the last one of his men was about to run out of the pipe, Wang Qiang immediately took Yan Ni and turned around and walked quickly towards a corner ahead.

    Yan Ni didn't know what the other party was planning to do, and the fear in her heart gave her explosive power.

    She suddenly broke free from the opponent's restraint and ran wildly towards the drain.

    Before she could say the word "life" after "Save"

    , Wang Qiang grabbed her by her hair.

    The strength of the man behind her was astonishing, pulling her whole body and falling backwards.

    "I'm used to your troubles, aren't you?"

    Wang Qiang held the flashlight in one hand and pinched Yan Ni's neck with the other, pressing her head into the turbid water.

    The muddy water poured into the mouth and nose, and the pain and deep despair swept over.

    Yanni struggled with suffocation, and she felt that she might die here.

    After two or three seconds, Wang Qiang released his strength and lifted her out of the water.

    The Omega in his hand is his cash cow, so naturally he won't really drown the other party.

    At this time, Wang Qiang suddenly felt that something was wrong.

    Why is there no movement outside?

    He didn't know if the three subordinates left him and fled directly.

    At this time, he only had one thought, and quickly took the hostages to the dark passage, and got on a kayak and left here!

    Outside the drain, next to the river.

    The three criminals were pressed on the grass by the special forces, their mouths were stuffed with mud, and their bodies could not move.

    Shen Han stood by the entrance of the cave and heard the sound of wading water no longer coming from inside.

    She frowned and immediately bent down and got into the pipe.

    A few meters away, the light of a flashlight flickered slightly, and then disappeared completely.

    Two silhouettes turned into the left channel.

    Shen Han chased after him with a gun.

    Halfway through, she picked up a fist-sized stone from the water, and when she reached the corner, she threw the stone hard to the side of the pipe.

    The sound of rocks hitting and gunshots mingled, and violent sparks erupted from the dark underground pipes.

    It wasn't until the gunfire stopped, that Shen Han swept into the corner passage.

    In the darkness, a strong wind blows.

    Shen Han flashed short, and then started to grab at close range.

    "Yanni!" A

    familiar voice carried the sound of fighting and running water to all directions.

    Yanni, who was thrown aside by Wang Qiang, cried and responded, "Manager Shen."

    After only three words, she fell into the water and began to cry.

    The girl's mournful sobbing was suppressed and aggrieved.

    She was afraid that her voice would distract Shen Han, so she even cried cautiously.

    As soon as Shen Han and Wang Qiang fought, they knew that the opponent's fighting ability was not weaker than their own.

    Under the close combat, the guns in the hands of the two were knocked into the water.

    Previously, the gunshots that erupted from the pipe had already caused the outside special forces to drill into the hole.

    The group marched forward on the spray, and in about half a minute, they could rush to the place where Shen Han and the two were fighting.

    Wang Qiang did not dare to continue fighting.

    Unable to free his hands and feet, he slammed his forehead against the bridge of the opponent's nose.

    If it hits hard this time, Shen Han's nasal bone is likely to have a comminuted fracture.

    In the small space, she couldn't hide, so she simply grabbed the opponent and fell down quickly.

    The two fell into the muddy water.

    Wang Qiang's head of attack was already on the wrong side, and he knocked his head on Shen Han's shoulder.

    He was about to raise his fist to hit the opponent harder.

    All of a sudden, a flaming palm took the first step and pressed against his chin.

    The raging flames erupted in vain within the square inch, as if it could burn away all the filth!

    The burning sensation and severe pain appeared at the same time, and Wang Qiang felt like his body was flying.

    After a brief dizziness, he fell heavily on the sidewall of the pipe, before falling back into the water.

    The special forces waded to the water, and the light of the powerful flashlight illuminated the whole darkness.

    Shen Han coughed and propped up his body. After seeing Wang Qiang being handcuffed, he lost consciousness.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
5.7K 813 37
"My heart resides in these pages." A collection of nonfiction poetry about the magnificent and benevolent gods of the past told through the eyes of...
412K 12.8K 97
I see no reason not to click on this story and read it right now. Go on... (Tododeku) (dadzawa apparently) WE. LIVE. FOR. ANGST. This has gots some...