professor romanoff

By jess_romanoff

Y/n Y/l/n was going into college with a plan - 1. to actually try and focus on her study and graduate - 2. to... More

information
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter forteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight
chapter thirty nine
chapter forty
chapter forty one
chapter forty two
chapter forty three
chapter forty four
chapter forty five
chapter forty six
chapter forty seven
chapter forty eight
chapter forty nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty one
chapter fifty two
chapter fifty three
chapter fifty five
chapter fifty six
chapter fifty seven
chapter fifty eight
chapter fifty nine
chapter sixty
chapter sixty one
chapter sixty two
chapter sixty three
chapter sixty four
chapter sixty five
chapter sixty six
chapter sixty seven
chapter sixty eight
chapter sixty nine
chapter seventy
chapter seventy one
chapter seventy two
chapter seventy three
chapter seventy four
chapter seventy five
chapter seventy six
chapter seventy seven
chapter seventy eight
chapter seventy nine
chapter eighty
chapter eighty one
chapter eitghy two
chapter eighty three
chapter eighty four
chapter eighty five
chapter eighty six
chapter eighty seven
chapter eighty eight
chapter eighty nine
chapter ninety
chapter ninety one
chapter ninety two
chapter ninety three
chapter ninety four
chapter ninety five
chapter ninety six
chapter ninety seven
chapter ninety eight
chapter ninety nine
chapter one hundred
chapter one hundred and one
chapter one hundred and two
chapter one hundred and three
chapter one hundred and four
chapter one hundred and five
chapter one hundred and six
chapter one hundred and seven
chapter one hundred and eight
chapter one hundred and nine
chapter one hundred and ten
chapter one hundred and eleven
chapter one hundred and twelve
chapter one hundred and thirteen
chapter one hundred and fourteen
chapter one hundred and fifteen
chapter one hundred and sixteen
chapter one hundred and seventeen
NEW BOOK

chapter fifty four

4.8K 112 86
By jess_romanoff

week three

~ sunday morning ~

I groaned awake immediately feeling a throbbing in my head. I rolled around a little feeling as though i rolled off something.

When i opened my eyes a little, i was met with Natasha's bare upper body. I gasped looking up to see her still asleep so i carefully shuffled up to lay my head on the pillow.

I was going to watch her sleep for a bit but the light was too much for my eyes. I glanced around seeing a bottle of water and some pain killers on the bedside table.

I smiled, slowly turning over to take those before facing Natasha and closing my eyes again.

The next time i woke up it was to feather like touches on my face. I hummed as i slowly fluttered my eyes open meeting Natasha's beautiful green orbs.

"good morning милашка" She rasped in her oh so sexy morning voice. [cutie]

"mmm good morning beautiful" My voice came out extremely croaky so i quickly cleared my throat.

"you hung over?" Natasha cooed continuing to stroke my face.

"hmm a little bit, i took those pain killers you left me and i already feel better. thank you" Natasha hummed her smile widening. "i still have a bit of a headache though" I chuckled glancing down at Natasha's still bare chest.

"why are you topless, and pants less? and why am i pants less? did we..." I asked trailing off as Natasha shook her head.

"oh no, don't worry. i would never do that, you um well you firstly wanted us both pants less, why? i don't know. and then you wanted to lay on my chest but just your head wasn't enough. so you climbed into my shirt to be closer to my, quote 'boobies' which you then proceeded to mumble before falling asleep" I blushed a little trying to hide my face, that is so embarrassing. "once you were asleep i took my shirt off completely so you didn't suffocate or wake up confused as to where you were" Natasha finished as she lightly stroked my arm.

"well that's the most embarrassing thing i've ever done, that tops the last time i was drunk and you had to take care of me" Natasha shook her head meeting my gaze that had other wise been watching her own movements.

"don't be embarrassed baby, it was honestly so adorable. Sarah warned me that you get affectionate when you're drunk. i didn't believe her until last night" I groaned trying to roll away but Natasha tightened her grip on my arm.

"uh uh no don't be like that" Natasha cooed holding me still as i stared up at the ceiling. "look at me" I pursed my lips holding my position before Natasha grabbed my jaw and forced me to look at her.

"you are adorable baby, okay and there's nothing to be embarrassed about" I sighed closing my eyes as i nodded. "good" Natasha pecked my lips a few times before rolling over and getting up.

I whined watching as she moved over to her dresser. "Natty" Natasha just chuckled grabbing out a top before turning around.

"oh now you want my attention?" She tilted her head as she pulled over the extremely cropped top she had picked out.

I nodded getting a little distracted looking at her body before i started making grabby hands. Natasha came over to the side of the bed, she leaned down so our faces were inches apart.

"i'm going to make you some breakfast" She whispered before she pecked my lips and was off again. I groaned falling back as i watched her walk away. She didn't even bother putting pants on not that i was complaining.

I went to sit up before my head started to throb again, i quickly grabbed the water bottle chugging it down. I laid back down closing my eyes hoping that would get rid of this headache.

I must have fallen asleep because i was awaken by soft kisses being placed all over my face. I giggled as Natasha's lips moved down my neck before she came back up.

"breakfast is ready, sweetheart. how's your head?" I hummed nuzzling my face in her hand that was cupping my cheek.

"better" Natasha's smile widened as she stood up.

"come on" Natasha helped me up, even though i'm perfectly capable of standing up myself, before we made our way out to the dining room.

"thank you for this, and thank you for putting up with me last night" I spoke before taking a forkful of food.

"of course, i was more that happy to. oh also i just want to say, that outfit. mhm baby you looked incredible" I blushed at Natasha's words but instead of looking down i kept my gaze on her.

"thank you Natty. and you look amazing in that crop top and panties" I complimented back, Natasha gasped looking down at her body before meeting my gaze.

"i wish i didn't have a headache, because i would totally bend you over this table" It was now Natasha's turn to blush as she shook her head.

"later, we have things to do remember?" I nodded looking down at my food as i remembered. Natasha needed to pop into her office on campus to get a few things done.

"we don't have to go right now, if you want to go back to sleep you can. i was thinking we leave here around 10:30, i'll go straight to my office and you come down, say 20 minutes later. so it doesn't look like we arrived together" I hummed at Natasha's plan.

"sounds good, that'll give me time to head up to my dorm and get a few things. i'm staying over tonight, just so you know" Natasha chuckled at me not even asking to stay over but nodded nonetheless.

"i guess you can stay over" She shrugged and i gave her a glare before bursting out into a fit of laughter.

I ended up going back to bed to have a nap, my head was still a little sore but breakfast did definitely help. When i woke up and rolled over i was met with a fully dressed Natasha.

She had gone with a simple white button up, which she paired with a pair of blue jeans. She had tucked half the front of the shirt in and rolled the sleeves up.

"damn, Nat even in casual clothes you look stunning" Natasha turned around meeting my gaze, she beamed coming over to sit on the side of the bed.

I shuffled closer to her laying my head on her lap. "why thank you baby. how are you feeling now? ready to go?" I hummed nodding.

I pecked Natasha's leg before getting up and out of bed. "hmm can i borrow some clothes please" I suddenly remembered i had no clothes as i turned to face Natasha.

"of course you can baby, i think i actually have some of your clothes you've left here if you want to wear those" I hummed as i grabbed Natasha's hand, she had extended it and pulled me to sit on her lap.

"oh i left my white shorts here didn't i?" Natasha nodded as i continued. "i'll wear those, andddddd borrow a top?" Natasha chuckled nodding again.

I beamed pulling her face up to connect our lips. Natasha's hands rubbed up and down my back before she slipped them under my shirt. The feeling of her soft hands caressing my back was heaven.

Once dressed Natasha and i got on the road heading straight to campus. Natasha dropped me off at my dorm before going to her office.

When i got up to my dorm Sarah, Chloe and Tyler were all up there. "oh, hello everyone. was not expecting this many people to be here" Sarah chuckled coming up to give me a hug.

"how's your head babe? you were pretty wasted" I nodded making my way over to my desk to grab my supplies.

"head is great, was killing me this morning but after some painkillers and food it's all better" I grabbed my books for tomorrows lectures as well as a change of clothes.

"you going back?" Sarah came up behind me while i was stood at my drawers. I hummed nodding before turning to face her.

"yep" Sarah nodded wrapping her arms around my neck pulling me into another hug. I chuckled hugging her back before she let me go.

"i'm just gonna hang here for a bit though, gotta pee anyway" Sarah chuckled as she shook her head.

I spent about 30 minutes hanging out with Sarah, Chloe and Tyler before i decided to head down to Natasha's office.

"come in" Natasha called out from the other side of her office door.

"hello Professor" I purred stepping into the space and closing the door behind me.

"Y/n" Natasha smirked standing up from her chair to embrace me.

"is it bad that i missed you, even though it was only half an hour" I mumbled into Natasha's neck.

"no, because i missed you too" I sighed nodding slightly at her words. We stayed like that for a little bit before pulling away.

Natasha pecked my lips a few times before making her way back to her desk.

"so i've just got to get these lesson plans... and then-" Natasha sifted through paper as she spoke. "i've gotta fix a few things on them. i had a ditsy moment and did a week 7 lesson plan instead of a week 4. you guys would have been very confused" I chuckled looking down at all the papers.

We had been working on these lesson plans for not even 3 minutes when the door suddenly swung open.

"what the fuck" I exclaimed turning to see who could have possibly burst in. "oh great" Taylor, of course it's Taylor. I turned back to Natasha as she had probably the same expression i had.

"Miss Thomson, what can we do for you?" Natasha asked stepping out from behind her desk.

"i've caught you" Was all Taylor said.

"caught us, what exactly? fixing lesson plans? you fucking idiot nothings happening" I spat standing up to face the bitch.

"Y/n, calm down" Natasha cooed placing a hand on my shoulder.

"but she's a bitch" I argued and Natasha just gave me a soft smile and a head tilt to basically tell me to calm down.

I huffed crossing my arms deciding to just keep my mouth shut and let Natasha talk. "Y/n is right we are only doing lesson plans, you haven't 'caught us' i asked her if she wouldn't mind coming in to help me, she is my TA after all" Taylor shook her head, it was like the gears were short circuiting.

"no no, i saw you yesterday go into the locker room and then again today, that's way too much to just be a coincidence" Natasha shook her head as she took a step closer to Taylor.

"you must have been seeing things because i assure you i didn't go into any locker room yesterday. and today is just what i said it is, i made a mistake and i've asked Y/n to help fix it" Taylor shook her head, it was like her whole world was crashing around her.

"then why did you reject me? i'm clearly better looking than Y/n anyways and i'm not your student so?" Natasha scoffed at Taylor's feeble attempt to win her over.

"we've been over this Miss Thomson" Taylor groaned stepping closer to Natasha. She went to lay a hand on Natashas shoulder before Natasha stepped back unintentionally colliding with me.

I instinctively grabbed onto her hips so she didn't fall over as she steadied herself. Natasha glanced back at me, she searched my face for something causing me to furrow my eyebrows together.

"you know what, fuck it" Natasha turned back to Taylor who was just as confused as i was. "you wanna know why i rejected you? other than the obvious reasons?" Taylor nodded crossing her arms.

"because you're right, about it all. however even if you weren't, i wouldn't in a million years be with you" Taylor tilted her head clearly not catching on, i had though.

"i was at the locker room yesterday, on two occasions actually. one to fuck the brains out of my baby and the other to get my own brains fucked out by my baby" Taylor and i gasped at the same time, was this really happening, Natasha was confessing everything to Taylor.

"i don't know how you ever cheated on Y/n, i can say with so much confidence she is the best i've ever had. you were an idiot to let her go" Natasha turned back to me giving me a sweet smile as she caressed my cheek.

"what, no way, i-i was joking i didn't actually- wait? what? y-you two are actually sleeping together?! there's no way, Y/n is a fugly bitch" Taylor spat, well there's no need for that sort of name calling, god damn.

"i think you'll find you're the fugly bitch, Y/n is a literal goddess. everytime i see her i can't help but stare and think how lucky i am to be with her in the way i am" Natasha spoke my praises staring intently into my eyes.

"you don't believe me?" She raised her eyebrow glancing back at Taylor as she shook her head. Natasha turned back to me with a cheeky smirk before smashing her lips against mine.

I groaned not expecting the kiss before succumbing to her soft lips and kissing her back. We only kissed for a few minutes but it was still quite passionate.

When we pulled away Natasha rested her forehead against mine for a moment before we looked over at Taylor. Her jaw was practically on the floor with shock, i chuckled wrapping my arm around Natasha as she did the same.

"y-you just... oh my god- i-i have to- i'm telling the Dean" Taylor stuttered before she turned to leave, swinging the door open and closed just like how she did when she entered.

Taylor's going to the Dean, fuck...

•••

oooooo what's gonna happen 😯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.5K 2.7K 12
Violet James Potter was many things but a magical child wasn't one of them. She was a Squib, 6 years older than Harry James Potter. She was a Marine...
1.8M 59.5K 38
James Richardson, Earl of Winchester, has returned home to London, after seven years of sailing as a privateer. His travels have been cut short by th...
398K 10.8K 46
Just graduated from Harvard with a master's degree in psychology, Y/N looks for a job and finds it in a not-so-expected way at Romanoff's company, th...
6.9K 154 18
At her job as an art teacher for people who choose to take art class as a hobby Paris fournier meets a famous actor. Read on for more... (Elizabeth...