After Crossing, I Marked the...

By Xiaoshuo_

Once crossing, Shen Han not only became a top alpha in the abo world, but also awakened the fire element abil... More

Chapter 01-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-40
Chapter 41-50
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 61-70
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 091-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 161-170
Chapter 171-180
Chapter 181-190
Chapter 191-200
Chapter 201-210
Chapter 211-220
Chapter 221-225

Chapter 111-120

452 17 4
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 111 Domination

    A medium-sized assault ship, capable of accommodating thousands of people, known for its swiftness and agility in attack.

    If it weren't for the importance of dealing with Li Jianye, Gu Junwan would not be able to use such combat equipment normally in the northern jurisdiction.

    Of course, Yu Xiao has always been on guard against Gu Junwan, and has always suppressed her authority and strength within a controllable range.

    Right now, the number of accompanying fighters that Gu Junwan brought by her side was only more than 600.

    On the way to the border, Shen Han also learned a lot of information about Li Jianye, Zhang Qi and the fake wife.

    A lot of pieces of information came one after another, and finally pieced together a deformed and unbelievable picture.

    Li Jianye and Zhang Qi once had a touching love in war, and the emotional concentration is very high.

    In the years of mutual support, it is impossible to verify whether Li Jianye is divided or not, but Zhang Qi is really living a very happy life.

    Until she found out that her husband was a spy of Ying Kingdom.

    On that day, termites came to send information to Li Jianye.

    Zhang Qi heard the conversation between the two by accident, and in a panic, she accidentally fell down the stairs.

    Before she fell into a coma, the last picture she saw was: the female apprentice reached out and grabbed her husband's sleeve, indicating that he couldn't save her.

    After hesitating for a few seconds, Li Jianye bent down and hugged himself from the pool of blood.

    Zhang Qi thought she would die just like that, but she didn't think so, but in the end she continued to survive in a 'vegetative state'.

    She spent some time in the hospital before being taken home.

    Then, there is a 'miraculous' awakening story in the eyes of outsiders.

    The termites moved into the dry rest center with Zhang Qi's voice and smile, and served Li Jianye more closely.

    And Zhang Qi was transferred to the basement, and started the darkest life in her life.

    Li Jianye would personally go to the basement to take care of her almost every day, give her a massage, and talk to her.

    Termite is only allowed to come down to help occasionally, perhaps out of jealousy and revenge, she will 'share' a lot of information to Zhang Qi every time she takes care of herself.

    And every word the other party said was like a dull knife in Zhang Qi's heart, until it was riddled with holes and devastated.

    When thinking about this, Shen Han felt that his back was slightly chilled.

    Li Jianye has an emotional foundation for Zhang Qi, so there is a move to place people in the basement.

    But at the same time, he hid a bomb in his villa as a back-up move, to cover up the traces of his past life, and to provoke the federal authorities.

    'Too cruel, this person is completely a cold-blooded machine, for his own interests and the right to survive, whoever sends his wife or his disciples and cronies, all are pawns that can be discarded! '

    In Shen Han's thoughts, the assault ship they were on was approaching its destination.

    Military and political officials of the Xinli border defense force are also strongly condemning Gu Yuwei's previous military operations.

    As soon as they heard the report that the female monarch's fleet was rushing towards her, everyone immediately became discouraged in their mentality.

    It doesn't matter whether the lady is with a small team or an entire army, in short, the important members of Xinli who were righteous one moment ago, took the initiative to cut off the communication with the commander team in the northern part of the Federation the next moment.

    When Gu Junwan led people into the temporary camp at the border, many sergeants in the northern jurisdiction had a very strange feeling in their hearts.

    A feeling of empowerment that doesn't fit their position.

    It was the first time that most of the sergeants had seen the lady at close range.

    With her eyes focused, Gu Junwan, who was wearing a white military uniform, stepped forward and walked to the front. A golden badge was pinned under her left neckline, which complemented her majestic golden eyes.

    The appearance of that badge is a sign that the lady is temporarily taking over as the commander-in-chief!

    Shen Han was wearing a black combat uniform, half a step behind Gu Junwan, and followed closely behind the opponent.

    His pair of black and white eyes no longer had the gentleness that he usually treated his friends, but instead became deep and cold, full of chills.

    The strength of the top alha was revealed at this moment.

    At this moment, Shen Han is like a sharp sword hidden in a sheath. Once unsheathed, it will drink human blood.

    "Where's the northern commander? Let her come out to see me." When she

    entered the central tent representing the headquarters in the camp, Gu Junwan did not see Gu Yuwei.

    She frowned slightly and turned

    to ask a major of the Fifth Army Corps.

    The Fifth Group Army was Yu Xiao's direct line of troops, and in fact, it was in the opposite camp to Gu Junwan at this stage.

    But when the major heard the female monarch's words, he chose to act according to the order for the first time.

    After paying a military salute to the queen, the major immediately turned around and left the central military tent, and went to another military tent not far away.

    A few minutes later, Gu Yuwei's assistant, Chi Xuan, ran over in a hot sweat.

    He briefly recounted what had happened before, and then pleaded in a very low voice: "Your Majesty, Commander is not very well now, can you move on?" The

    last half of the words had not yet had time to say. , Gu Junwan interrupted the other party with a deep voice.

    "What do you think the situation is now? Wasting time on the battlefield is the greatest blasphemy against life!"

    After she finished speaking, she ignored Gu Yuwei's assistant and instructed Xu Zhao, "Contact the top administrator of the Xinli Frontier Defense Force immediately. ."

    After waiting for a while, a frontier brigade commander in Xinli Kingdom was pushed out, and he bravely connected the holographic video communication with Gu Junwan.

    On the Xinli side, many people secretly participated in this communication, and even the president was one of them.

    But only a few people appeared in the online video.

    On the Free Federation side, this communication is open to the entire camp.

    Standing in the center of the camp, Gu Junwan stood tall and straight, with a dignified and noble temperament.

    Behind her, the morning sun just jumped out of the horizon, and the light warm light smeared the entire border area vigorously and beautifully.

    And the military searchlights in the camp set off the Omega in military uniform so capable and tough.

    In contrast, the Xinli officer on the other side of the video, who is sitting in the office environment, looks a little nervous.

    It was a middle-aged man with a dark complexion.

    His hands were clasped together, and they were flat on the table in front of him. The corners of his lips were stiff and he looked slightly uneasy.

    Gu Junwan did not intend to deal with the other party. After the video was connected, she went straight to the point: "I will not repeat the previous matter. Takeda Jianye is a military felon of the Free Federation, but your country has given protection and protection. Is the country planning to declare war? If so, we will definitely accompany you to the end!"

    When she was pushed out to talk to the female queen of the Federation, the Xinli officer still had several sets of rhetoric ready in his mind.

    Anyway, the task that the officers gave him was paddling water and muddy water. Even if it was to accept the anger of the queen, he had to grit his teeth and accept it.

    Now, after facing the questioning of the queen in person, the Xinli officer only later realized why his colleagues and superiors were scrambling to avoid this communication.

    Nima! The anger of the female gentleman is simply not something that a small character like me can handle!

    Declare war with the Free Confederation?

    Is this topic a brigade commander qualified to discuss? !

    Seeing that the other party did not reply, Gu Junwan continued: "If you can't talk, go and invite someone who can be the master of your country."

    When hearing this sentence, all the soldiers in the camp stared intently at the holographic projection in the center of the open space. .

    They are very curious, how will the Xinli officer respond next?

    The Xinli officer was sitting on pins and needles, he turned his eyes away slightly, and did not dare to look at the golden phoenix eyes in the holographic video.

    He couldn't speak back or get up to leave, he could only concentrate on waiting for the instructions in the headset.

    Under such circumstances, Xinli officer did not dare to speak to pick up the lady's words.

    In case, the other party really wants to fight, no matter what he says, it may become the fuse for declaring war.

    It was about Guowei, and he couldn't get the high-level officials to complete the conversation as he said.

    Time passed in the silence of both sides.

    Xinli officer felt that this might be the longest and most difficult time in his life.

    Gu Junwan didn't speak any more, just stared at the video communication screen quietly.

    She knows that there are many people hiding in the dark who are participating in this call on the opposite side.

    She is also very clear that Takeda Jianye has completed the retreat, and even if she really has a bad relationship with Xinli, she will not be able to arrest anyone.

    Maybe this is what Ying**fang wants to see.

    But since Gu Junwan came here and didn't shock and beat the other party, it wouldn't make sense.

    So, she is waiting, waiting for President Xinli to come out and then go to the mud.

    The person in the video now is a scapegoat and a microphone. After she conveys what she wants to express, there is no need to embarrass or persecute the other party.

    After half a minute.

    The video signal from Xinli's side began to flicker and distort.

    The communication was 'technically' interrupted with the sound of an unsteady 'zizi' current.

    Gu Junwan was stunned for a moment, she did not expect the other party to end the conversation in such a way.

    However, it is quite in line with Xinli's style of 'recognizing counsel and keeping peace'.

    After the video call ended, all the soldiers in the camp who witnessed the conversation felt a surge of blood in their hearts.

    This is the lady! A well-deserved master!

    After solving one thing, Gu Junwan did not relax.

    She asked Chi Xuan to call, and after asking a few questions, she asked the other party to lead her to the military tent where Gu Yuwei was.

    Both Shen Han and Xu Zhao followed, but when they walked outside Gu Yuwei's tent, they were stopped by the other's guard.

    Shen Han pressed his eyebrows, his expression like a cloud of lead, revealing an aura of depression and danger.

    "Captain Shen, you guys are waiting for me outside the tent, don't worry."

    Gu Junwan's voice rang into her ears from the near side, making Shen Han slightly restrained.

    "Okay, if there is any situation, you can speak up, and Special Assistant Xu and I will be at the gate of the tent." Shen Han nodded and watched the other party enter the military tent.

    The tent was a little dark. When Gu Junwan first entered it, she got used to it for a few seconds before she saw a familiar silhouette sitting behind a desk not far away.

    Gu Yu sat quietly between the chairs and lowered her eyes, not knowing what she was thinking.

    Even when Gu Junwan walked up to her, she didn't respond.

    "Gu Yuwei."

    Suddenly hearing someone calling his name, Gu Yuwei was stunned for a while, and then raised his eyes to look at the source of the sound.

    Her pupils also inherited the golden color of her mother. However, in the past, it always carried a certain flying color unique to a hot-blooded girl, but now it has become extremely sad.

    Gu Yuwei's voice was dull and hoarse. After identifying for a long time, she asked, "Why are you here?"

    Gu Junwan did not answer her question, nor did she explain the situation in front of her.

    She lightly opened her red lips: "Follow me." The

    lady's voice was as cold as ever, but when it fell in Gu Yuwei's ears, it was like a beacon in the cold wind and snow, which made her feel a touch of warmth and made her feel at ease. A way was found in the confused darkness.

    She stood up from the seat according to the words, followed Gu Junwan step by step, and moved to the outside of the tent.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose

return
After crossing, I marked the Empress
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 112 Gu Qianqiu's Call

    One of Gu Junwan's ultimate goals of this operation is to retake the northern regime by removing Takeda Jianye's forces.

    She originally thought that restraining Gu Yuwei would take a lot of trouble.

    I never thought that there was no need to make moves by myself, and the other party was already defeated by foreign enemies.

    The moment Gu Junwan stepped into the military tent and saw Gu Yuwei's state, she knew that the other party's spiritual building was about to collapse.

    Gu Junwan had already learned from his assistant what Takeda Jianye said to Gu Yuwei when he left.

    It is not difficult to understand that the belief that the girl had always believed in was destroyed, and she fell into self-denial and depression.

    Gu Junwan breathed a sigh of relief.

    In fact, this is also good, to avoid conflicts and internal friction to the greatest extent.

    Chi Xuan walked at the end, seeing that his superior was finally a little angry, and the heartstrings that had been tense for a long time finally eased.

    But soon, he felt that something was not quite right.

    He remembered Yu Xiao's advice not to let Gu Yuwei be led by the nose of the lady.

    But now

    Chi Xuan took two steps and eagerly tugged at his officer's sleeve.

    However, before he could make any more reminders, Gu Yuwei waved his arm to brush him away, and then got closer to the lady who was walking in front.

    Like a chick following its mother closely.

    The curtain was lifted, and the two guards of the current head of state immediately shot their gazes neatly in the past.

    When he saw that his Omega was safe and sound, Shen Han secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

    After all, there were two A-rank alhas in the military tent just now, so how could she not be nervous.

    There is a plan to capture the king on his side, but the other party may not have it.

    Fortunately, things seem to be going well.

    The northern sergeant watched his commander 'pick up' again, and the boulders hanging in his heart fell to the ground.

    Even if they felt that Gu Yuwei's behavior as the head of state was a bit inappropriate, they were not too alert.

    Order and prohibition are the basic qualities of every soldier.

    The commander didn't give an order, and they didn't act rashly.

    Walking to the front of the two army formations in the center of the camp, Gu Junwan suddenly stopped.

    She turned around, looked at Gu Yuwei calmly, and then said two words clearly and firmly: "

    Take it!" Gu Yuwei was distracted, and after hearing her sister's voice, she was still thinking slowly in her heart. next what?

    The next moment, her hands were cut behind her back.

    It didn't hurt, but the feeling of being controlled by others still made Gu Yuwei panic.

    She looked at Gu Junwan subconsciously, but the latter no longer gave her his gaze.

    Shen Han withdrew his strength, captured Gu Yuwei with skill, and shouted to the officers and soldiers in the north: "The northern commander has been captured by our side! Put down your weapons immediately!"

    Gu Yuwei's guards were the closest, and they tried to rescue and counterattack. , but was subdued by Ning Xi and others who had already prepared, and surrendered their firearms.

    For a while, the entire camp fell into an uproar and chaos.

    There were only six hundred combatants on the lady's side, while the number of soldiers in the north was three times that of the former.

    Perhaps, there is still a chance for a turnaround.

    Naturally, Gu Junwan would not leave any chance for her opponent to come back.

    After Shen Han announced in public that the northern head of state had been captured, she immediately issued a second order.

    It is also very simple in two words: attack!

    In an instant, two teams of drones flew out of the assault ship in a phalanx. In less than half a minute, the fire blockade of the entire camp was completed.

    It was the newest combat drone independently developed by the Free Federation.

    Set reconnaissance, shooting, interference in one.

    Two thousand combat drones hovered in the air like a cloud of ink.

    The jet-black barrel can be rotated 360 degrees to target every enemy below.

    Some patrolling soldiers outside the camp wanted to quietly escape from the blockade. As soon as they bent down and retreated, they were killed by bullets fired from mid-air.

    The morning wind blew past, sweeping the blood and spreading in all directions.

    Shen Han put Gu Yuwei in the care of others.

    She herself supported Gu Junwan's waist, left the battlefield with her Omega, and went straight to the assault ship.

    ...

    After finishing the call with his daughter, Gu Qianqiu moved to his bedroom, and his fingerprints unlocked a hidden compartment next to the dresser.

    In the dark compartment, stacks of small metal signs were neatly stacked.

    In the oval square inch, information such as arms, troop numbers, names, rank and so on are engraved.

    These are deceased military ID cards.

    They died in battle to defend the former empress, and they are people Gu Qianqiu will remember all his life.

    His eyes swept through all the corners of the grid, but Gu Qianqiu did not see what he was looking for.

    "Qianqiu."

    Tang Yucai's voice sounded behind him.

    Without waiting for Gu Qianqiu to turn his head, he was already hugged by his alha from behind.

    There is no need for too many verbal explanations between the two. Sometimes, with a small gesture, they can understand what each other wants.

    Tang Yucai bent over and bit the earlobe of the other party: "Are you looking for a phone? I'll take it out and charge it for you."

    Gu Qianqiu was sitting upright on the dressing stool, and was hugged by his alha to talk. , the body begins to soften uncontrollably.

    She tilted her neck slightly and rubbed her ears against the other side.

    "Then can you help me get a set of clothes again? I have to fight side by side with my old friends again. I don't want everyone to think that their former queens are not as energetic as they used to be."

    Tang Yucai buried his head and kissed each other like a The swan-like graceful neck and the soft and soft voice tickled the heart.

    "How could it be? My lady, the aura is getting stronger and stronger, and I'm almost out of breath."

    At the end of the words, Alha's breath became hot.

    Against the pun 'out of breath' she just said, it was extremely provocative.

    Gu Qianqiu raised his hand and touched the head that was on fire between his neck: "Don't make trouble, Xiaowan's side"

    "I know, you talked to Xiaowan on the phone just now, I heard it."

    Tang Yucai said, a palm She has slipped into her Omega's clothes: "I have prepared clothes for you, I will help you change them."

    Gu Junwan wants to regain her own power, not simply by controlling her sister. arrive.

    After all, Gu Yuwei was just a puppet pushed to the front of the stage.

    In the previous coup, except for her, who acted with her own passion and belief, many other supporters basically had their own wishful thinking.

    Needless to say, Takeda Jianye has been fishing in troubled waters for decades, and he has stolen incalculable resources from the land of the Free Federation.

    Even if Gu Yuwei was not affected and used by his powers, he would still use other methods to achieve his goals.

    After all, the time he spent infiltrating the Federation was much older than the two sisters of the Gu family.

    And the likes of Sun Xianglong are more involved in corruption and treason, and they have filled their own small coffers.

    Gu Junwan had to concentrate firepower to deal with Yu Xiao's counterattack.

    Therefore, to seize control of the Peace Palace, Gu Qianqiu has to take action.

    Only the former Empress could do this!

    In the end, it was the right thing to do. Tang's language material was boring and boring, but he did not delay his wife's time in the slightest.

    However, the palms and backs of the hands are full of meat.

    Thinking of what her little daughter did, the alha mother couldn't help feeling sad.

    Gu Qianqiu was wearing an ink-colored military uniform, stretched out his hand to hold his alha, and said softly: "Yuwei has done something wrong, and he has to bear the due consequences."

    "However, don't you know what kind of temperament Xiaowan is? Don't worry, she will handle everything well."

    After speaking, she was already walking out with the people around her.

    "Let's go, Takeda Jianye's matter, we were negligent in the past, so that he could take advantage of it."

    "And now, it is time for us to make up for it!"

    ...

    Peace Palace North District Security Room.

    A tall man in a security uniform was standing in front of the window watering two small green plants.

    The man is a B-level alha, about fifty years old. He is accustomed to standing upright, but his expression is somewhat scattered.

    Suddenly, the phone in the man's pocket vibrated.

    He held a watering can in one hand and took out his mobile phone to check it.

    The caller ID on the screen is an unremarked number.

    But when the man saw the number, his eyes widened immediately.

    He quickly threw away the watering can in the other hand and stood in a military posture.

    Suppressing his emotions, he picked up the phone with red eyes.

    "Your Majesty!" On

    the other end of the phone, the former empress's voice was the same as before: "Xu Yun, report your battle number." The

    man held the phone and gave a standard military salute toward the ethereal space.

    Then he said firmly: "Xu Yun, the escort member, the operation number is gt01223, please give an order!"

    ...

    a military training base in the second jurisdiction.

    A tall alha female instructor is training special forces recruits with a straight face.

    Feeling a vibration from the mobile phone in the pocket of the military uniform, the female instructor didn't pay much attention to it at first.

    But immediately, her heart pounded along with the phone.

    It was her personal mobile phone, which had not been used for years, but she always carried it with her when it was charged.

    In this world, the only people who can call in are the companions of the Queen's Guard and the former Queen!

    "Instructor Zhang, you take them to continue training!"

    After hurriedly arranging the work, the tall alha ran towards the idle training room with all his strength.

    The speed was so fast that the hard-working recruits didn't even see it clearly, and their instructors had disappeared from sight.

    After entering the training room, Sun Liying immediately pressed the answer button.

    As soon as she opened her mouth to say two words, her voice was choked up: "Your Majesty, are you okay?"

    Gu Qianqiu's voice was soft: "My captain of the guard has always shed blood and not tears, Li Ying, report to you 's combat number."

    Sun Liying turned her head and threw away the hot tears from the corners of her eyes, and replied loudly: "Captain Sun Liying, the battle number gt01045, please give an order!"

    Situations like Xu Yun and Sun Liying appeared in various places in the second jurisdiction.

    Some are in fight clubs, some are in the director's office of a listed company, and some are residential buildings where mahjong is so loud.

    And no matter where the phone holder was, when they saw the unremarked number on the screen, everyone's reaction was the same.

    Their hearts were surging with blood.

    They know that they will perform a task for their queen again!

    These female emperor guards who followed Gu Qianqiu in the past, after Gu Junwan officially came to power, all of them did not choose to continue to follow the new female emperor.

    In their hearts, their superior, from beginning to end, is the only one!

    They have been waiting for this day for a long time!
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose

return
After crossing, I marked the Empress
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 113 It's so nice to have you here

    In late December, it was cold and dry throughout the northern jurisdiction of the Free Commonwealth.

    The Peace Palace at 10 am is the busiest time.

    The news of the capture of the northern commander has not yet spread.

    The staff in the Peace Palace handle affairs step by step and perform their duties.

    When Gu Qianqiu stepped into the administrative office building with a strict team, all the staff were stunned.

    Whether it is a new employee in the past two years or an old employee who has worked in the Peace Palace for many years, they all know who the calm and reserved woman is.

    Time seems to have a special preference for the former empress, condensing her into a more elegant and mature form, but not grinding away her edges and corners and her youthful undertones.

    For Gu Qianqiu, the increase in age seems to be just a change in numbers.

    When she was wearing a military uniform and leading her bodyguards forward, in the eyes of everyone, the all-powerful empress of the past came back again!

    Gu Qianqiu has been in power for many years, even if she has truly released her power to her daughter, her network background is the foundation that no one can shake in a short period of time.

    The coup d'état a year and a half ago came so fast and powerful that she didn't have time to detect and stop it.

    When Gu Junwan chose to divide the north and the south to rule, she did not use her hidden power to order her little daughter to hand over power.

    Because at that time, she realized with hindsight that there was a hand stirring the situation of the Federation in a place that she could not see.

    He has already been used as a pawn in a game, and only by jumping out of the opponent's chessboard can he truly regain the situation.

    If you hurriedly help the eldest daughter to pull the younger daughter off the stage, not only will it not solve the problem, but it is very likely to fall into a deeper trap of the opponent.

    And today, when she received the call from her eldest daughter.

    Gu Qianqiu knew that the time he was waiting for had finally come.

    She will cut a belated sword for Gu Junwan, but it is also the most crucial sword!

    Not only the guards of the former Empress, but also the military and political veterans who have remained silent in this special battle were summoned.

    When Gu Junwan was flying towards the second jurisdiction on the assault ship, Gu Qianqiu had cleared the obstacles in the Peace Palace for her.

    Inside the assault ship, the Empress resting compartment.

    Gu Junwan sat quietly on the sofa without saying a word.

    She has already completed all the things that should be done and the instructions that should be given at this stage. In the next time, she can only wait patiently.

    Shen Han stood on the edge of the sofa with his hands down, without making a sound.

    She is also very nervous now, wishing to know the intelligence feedback from all parties immediately.

    However, there is no one-size-fits-all reason between the issuance of orders and the execution of tasks.

    Right now, the bullets can only be allowed to fly for a while.

    Gu Yuwei was wearing handcuffs on his wrists and clipped them behind his back.

    She sat blankly on the low stool in the corner, without shouting or making trouble, with her eyes down, staring at her toes in a daze.

    At this moment, the personal mobile phone that Gu Junwan placed on the table in front of her suddenly rang.

    Her phoenix eyes narrowed slightly, looking at the call from her mother, her slender palm was already halfway, but she was unable to pick up the phone.

    Shen Han knew that the other party was in the mood of 'closer to nostalgia, more timid, afraid to ask people who came'.

    She simply walked to the table, answered the phone for Gu Junwan, then held the phone to the other person's ear.

    On the other end of the phone, Gu Qianqiu's voice was as calm as usual: "Xiao Wan, take your troops directly back to the Peace Palace, the lady's order must be issued from here."

    Gu Junwan took a deep and slow breath, and when she spoke, there was a slight trembling in her voice.

    "Thank you, mother, I understand."

    After saying this, neither mother nor daughter spoke again.

    Neither party took the initiative to cut off the call, as if they were waiting for something.

    Looking at such a situation, Shen Han couldn't care that there was still a Gu Yuwei in the lounge.     She moved the phone

    to her ear and said softly, "Junwan is all right, Yuwei is not injured, we are heading towards the imperial capital, and we will arrive at the Peace Palace in about an hour."

, Shen Han put the phone back on the desktop.     She touched the ground with one knee, half squatted

    in front of her Omega, looked up at each other, and comforted: "Don't worry, everything is going in a good direction."

With a thin trace of water vapor.

    For nearly two years, she has been walking on thin ice, and her hard work and efforts have finally come to the moment of acceptance of the results.

    Under such circumstances, no one can maintain absolute calm and peace.

    Gu Junwan leaned forward and wrapped her arms around her alha's neck.     She put herself into the other's arms, buried her

    head in alha's soft neck, and murmured, "It's great to have you here."

The middle man sits sideways on his lap.

    She caressed her Omega's long smooth hair, and didn't say any more, she just accompanied the other person silently.

    At this time, Gu Yuwei, who had been wandering in the sky, suddenly raised his eyes and looked towards the sofa area.

    Her expression remained dull, but surprise overflowed in her eyes.

    Before Gu Yuwei could reactivate her brain that was in a state of shutdown, her eyes had already seen the truth one step ahead.

    Gu Junwan, who was originally burying her head between Shen Han's neck, suddenly released the arm that was tightly hugging the other's neck.

    She stretched out her palms to press Alha's shoulder blades, and then took the initiative to kiss the other's lips.

    Shen Han was originally wearing a military cap on his head, but when Gu Junwan pressed against the back of the sofa, the military cap also fell, revealing a black shiny and soft blue silk.

    Alha, who was suddenly given welfare, was stunned for a long time, until the sweet Lengmei bloomed on the tip of her tongue, and then she held the other person's soft waist and kissed back emotionally.

    She didn't dominate, but allowed her Omega to run wild in her territory.

    Gu Yuwei, who was handcuffed and sitting in the corner, completely froze.

    At first, she thought she was hallucinating, but after she was stimulated by shaking her head from side to side and blinking violently, she realized that everything she saw was real.

    My sister, in an oppressive posture, is kissing an alha!

    So, Shen Han is her brother-in-law? ! !

    ...

    In Gu Junwan's layout, there is one item that keeps Yu Xiao's army outside the country.

    This mission was actually commanded by Ping Jia, but he himself did not go abroad to carry out the blocking operation.

    He has more important tasks.

    After Gu Qianqiu took back control of the Peace Palace, he immediately opened a number of permissions.

    Ping Jiashi was able to lead a

    large number of armed forces of the Third Army Group into the northern jurisdiction.

    By the way, Ping Jiashi's military rank has been promoted from the school level to the general level.

    Now, he is a major general of the

    Third Army.

    When Yu Xiao was attacked by the Federal Army on the Fuyang Grassland outside the country, he knew that something had happened to Gu Yuwei.

    Before that, he had not thought that Gu Junwan would plan something in this arrest operation.

    But at the time, he wasn't too afraid.

    Because the female monarch's direct line troops are all in the south.

    Only with the team of less than a thousand people in the opponent's hands, it is impossible to turn out a big wave.

    It wasn't until he received information from all sides that Yu Xiao pressed his temple and let out a low growl from his throat.

    Gu Junwan's success is the result of the combined effect of many factors.

    No matter which link is missing, it is impossible to create the current situation.

    Among the various links, Gu Yuwei performed the most hip pulling.

    At that time, Gu Junwan only had more than 600 combatants by his side, while Gu Yuwei's number of soldiers was three times that of the other side.

    If the precautions are in place, how can it be easily taken down by the other party?

    Thinking of this, Yu Xiao couldn't help but sigh.

    But he didn't say much.

    First, it is useless to complain.

    Second, it is not ashamed to lose in the hands of the female monarch.

    Right now, he had to find a way to fight back.

    The situation is relatively chaotic now, and it is time to make a move.

    If he waits for the queen to settle the chaos, and then he wants to find a suitable opportunity, it will be extremely difficult.

    Yu Xiao called his adjutant and asked the other party to immediately send orders to the two major military bases in the northeast and southwest of the second jurisdiction.

    At the same time as the deterrent weapons were activated, the newly formed air fleet immediately launched a blitzkrieg.

    However, before the adjutant could accurately convey the order, news had already arrived from the two major military bases.

    "In all important military bases in the north, the driver programs of intelligent fighter jets, tanks and armored vehicles have been tampered with and cannot be restored in a short period of time"

    After receiving this feedback, Yu Xiao slowly fell into the chair.

    Modern warfare is no longer the era of the sea of ​​people of the past.

    Gu Junwan's move is tantamount to drawing wages from the bottom of the pot.

    "Go on and take down the fifth pass that connects the third jurisdiction with Fuyang Grassland. If you can hold it, you can defend it. If you can't hold it, then withdraw to the outside world and occupy the Davis Mercenary Corps as a stronghold."

    Hearing the commander's order After that, the adjutant was shocked.

    He hesitated for two seconds, and then said: "Commander Yu, what are you planning to deploy?"

    Yu Xiao's face was sullen, but his tone was firm: "I'm going to bring the Commander back!"

    "The loss of the northern jurisdiction does not mean that There is no chance to make a comeback, maybe it is more suitable for her to start a new force outside the country."

    Adjutant Ben wanted to say more, but in the end he couldn't say it.

    He knows that once the commander decides, he will never change his mind anyway.

    ...

    As Yu Xiao said, the entire northern part of the federation is panicking because the female monarch has re-entered the Peace Palace.

    Especially the second jurisdiction.

    A large number of fighter planes and warships passed by in the air, and the sonic boom sounded like an alarm bell, which stimulated the eardrums and hearts of the people.

    It is true that more public opinion is indeed biased towards the female king.

    But the common people are also really afraid of war.

    In addition, Gu Yuwei's downfall cut off many people's fortunes, so for several days, the small-scale conflicts in the second jurisdiction where the imperial capital was located basically did not stop.

    These conflicts started by Gu Yuwei's supporters, and then were secretly fueled by some chaebols, inciting some passionate people who were easily influenced, and there were waves of violent demonstrations around the Peace Palace.

    For hostile combat armed forces, Gu Junwan will naturally not show mercy when she destroys them.

    But for the many people caught up in the demonstrations, she can't handle it too hard.

    In all things, mastering the degree is very important. She understood the truth that it is too much to go too far.

    In this situation, a commando led by Yu Xiao successfully infiltrated the secret detention place where Gu Yuwei was.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose

return
After crossing, I marked the Empress
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 114

    After the queen settled in the Peace Palace in the imperial capital, she immediately threw herself into federal government affairs.

    Regarding Gu Yuwei's special military court trial, he temporarily pressed it.

    At this time, she was being held in a training camp hundreds of miles away from the Southwest Military Base.

    It was the place where Gu Junwan had a meeting with Yu Xiao before.

    The prison cells in the Peace Palace are already overcrowded.

    The military base controls many former rebels, so it was chosen here for secret detention.

    In a clean and simple residence, Gu Yuwei was sitting at the desk reading an e-book.

    The tablet in her hand does not have the function of networking, and there is no communication equipment in the house.

    Chi Xuan boiled hot water and brought it to the desk.

    "Sir, drink some water, no matter what, your body can't collapse."

    Gu Yuwei didn't answer.

    She turned off the tablet screen, looked at her former assistant, and said calmly: "I'm no longer a commander, you can just call me by my name."

    Seeing the leader who had completely lost his former vitality, Chi Xuan's eyes warmed. , almost to tears.

    He sniffed and said, "You will always be my boss."

    At this point, Chi Xuan paused, then carefully considered the language, and said softly, "Sir, you should cheer up, maybe, everything can be done in the right direction. It's going in a good direction."

    Hearing such a familiar sentence, Gu Yuwei immediately had a picture in his mind.

    The picture is very eye-catching, there are two women kissing on the sofa.

    Their blue silk is slightly intertwined, ambiguous and beautiful.

    Gu Yu closed his eyes slightly and suddenly felt a little toothache.

    A lot of things she didn't understand before, the moment she saw Gu Junwan kissing Shen Han actively, the mystery of her thinking was solved immediately.

    'Mothers should have known it long ago, the whole family kept it from me. '

    Thinking of this, she felt sad again.

    Why did you do such a stupid thing at the time?

    Just as he was thinking about it, a loud noise suddenly echoed outside the door.

    It seemed like someone was running down the hallway, and there was the sound of heavy objects falling to the ground.

    Soon, it was quiet outside again.

    "Click!" The

    latch snapped back, and the door of the detention room was opened from the outside.

    Then, Yu Xiao, a tall man, walked in.

    After seeing the visitor, Gu Yuwei was taken aback.

    She stood up from the chair, thought for a while, and turned to look at Chi Xuan, who was standing beside him without saying a word.

    "Did you reveal the location here to Uncle Yu?"

    Chi Xuan pursed his lips and looked at his superior, then nodded lightly.

    Gu Yuwei was not happy, she was shocked and anxious, and said to Yu Xiao: "Uncle Yu, let's go, in the past, I thought everything too simple, and many people were hurt and implicated. You."

    "Let me bear the mistakes I made, Uncle Yu."

    Halfway through his words, Gu Yuwei couldn't continue.

    Mutiny has long been an established fact, and no one can change it. Where can Commander Yu go?

    Yu Xiao looked down at the girl standing in front of him, as if looking at his daughter through her.

    "Sir, we haven't lost yet."

    Hearing Yu Xiao's comforting words, Gu Yu shook his head slowly.

    Her voice was dry, and there was fog in her eyes: "No, we have never won."

    At this moment, the training camp suddenly sounded the alarm.

    The sound of 'woo woo' cut through the sky, and the whole area was instantly filled with a dangerous atmosphere.

    "Go!" Yu Xiao grabbed the girl's arm and led her around to the door.

    After exiting the door of the prison, the adjutant immediately reported, "Commander, we are in an ambush!"

    Yu Xiao did not speak, nor did he make a crazy act of being trapped and fighting.

    Because that doesn't make any sense.

    He later realized that the real purpose of the female monarch detaining Gu Yuwei in this place was probably to lure him over.

    This is the net of heaven and earth laid by the queen, and I can't walk today.

    Standing there and thinking for a few seconds, Yu Xiao already made up his mind.

    He let go of Gu Yuwei's arm, turned sideways, and said something unrelated to the situation to the girl in front of him.

    "The father Yu Man reveres should be a hero wrapped in horse leather. In the past, I failed to fulfill my duties as a competent father. Now, I don't want to disappoint her."

    Although Yu Xiao is nearly 60 years old, he is still angry. Full.

    The words just now were clearly heard by all the combatants in his direct line in the entire corridor.

    However, most of the sergeants failed to understand what their commander was saying.

    Only Gu Yuwei and the adjutant understood.

    Commander Yu was reluctant to stand trial.

    He was dead, and wanted to die on the battlefield that he was familiar with.

    "Everyone obey orders! Disarm and stay put."

    "You remember, you are only following orders from start to finish."

    At this moment, Yu Xiaohu glanced over everyone and shouted, "This is an order!"

    Wan Peng, a sergeant who once challenged Shen Han one-on-one, was also in the queue.

    He took off the submachine gun and the pistol on his waist, threw it at his feet, and then stood up to salute: "Yes! Sir!"

    With him taking the lead, the rest of the sergeants immediately followed the order.

    Except for Yu Xiao's adjutant.

    The middle-aged man who had been by Commander Yu's side for many years threw the firearm, but did not stand by as others did.

    He followed closely behind his commander, and walked towards the outside with the sound of the humming siren.

    Gu Yuwei was trembling all over, she ignored Chi Xuan's obstruction and ran out.

    Outdoor, spacious training ground.

    The sky did not know when the snow floated, and they were swaying, and the face was cold.

    Wearing a white military uniform, Gu Junwan stood in the snow, like a proud cold plum.

    Shen Han was still standing beside her with his back straight, but this time, no one held an umbrella.

    The entire training camp was

    filled with gunmen of the Third Army.

    Dress up solemnly and be disciplined.

    More than a thousand people were lined up in battle formations, and the whole world was so quiet that only the sound of falling snow could be heard.

    "Your Majesty, you are an outstanding leader. You are an outstanding leader."

    Yu Xiao was the first to speak.

    Gu Junwan raised her hand to signal that the rest of the sergeants did not have to follow, but only brought her own bodyguards and stepped forward.

    He stopped at a position not too far from Yu Xiao.

    "Commander Yu, come down, the battle at the border crossing in the third jurisdiction has subsided."

    The lady's voice was clear and stern, and she was sent into the wind and snow, but she brought out a neutral and peaceful bearing.

    Yu Xiao didn't answer, he raised his right arm and moved his palm towards the holster on his waist.

    Looking at this scene, the guards raised their guns and aimed their guns at the tall veteran not far away.

    Shen Han took a step forward and stood directly in front of Gu Junwan.

    "No! Don't shoot!"

    Gu Yuwei's voice passed through the swirling snow flakes and penetrated into the ears of everyone in the training ground.

    At the same time, she held the body of the pistol that Yu Xiao had taken out with both hands, and pressed the muzzle down with all her strength.

    Yu Xiao's move was to attract the female monarch's guard soldiers to shoot at him.

    He had already taken his own life and death lightly, but at this moment, he was worried that the girl beside him would be accidentally injured.

    "What are you doing? Let go."

    "Adjutant Qian, pull her away from me!" The

    adjutant stepped forward, stretched out his hand and dragged Gu Yuwei who was crying.

    However, at this moment, Yu Xiao, who had just gotten rid of the girl's pull, suddenly felt a strong wind blowing against his face.

    His eyes narrowed, the soles of his feet pressed against the ground to stabilize his strength, and then he raised his fist and punched straight forward.

    Straight punch is the most basic boxing technique in boxing without any bells and whistles.

    This punch from Yu Xiao carried all his will to die at the moment.

    The weight of the fist, the strength brought out, even the large snowstorm in front of him was agitated to fly around.

    The person who suddenly attacked Yu Xiao's side was Shen Han.

    When Gu Yuwei said the first word just now, she swept out like a cheetah.

    Yu Xiao couldn't die here in this way.

    Otherwise, the group army that was finally suppressed will be turbulent, and it is not known what kind of trouble it will cause.

    Another point is that the other party has outstanding merits and irreparable faults, and the merits and demerits cannot be simply offset.

    What's the point of making regulations if everyone thinks they're dead after the riots?

    A heavy punch came, and Shen Han dodged narrowly.

    The fist wind whistled, scratching her cheeks.

    She turned around and came to Yu Xiao's side, raised her foot and kicked the gun in his hand far away.

    A general without hot weapons is equivalent to a tiger with its fangs pulled out.

    From this moment on, Yu Xiao's plan to induce the escort soldiers to shoot at him has failed.

    But a tiger is a tiger after all. Even if its sharp teeth are removed, it can still hurt people.

    Shen Han originally planned to kick off the firearm and retreat, but he was caught up in the next attack from the opponent, so he could only choose to concentrate on fighting with him.

    A general like Yu Xiao who came out of the battlefield where the corpse is full of blood and blood, every time he makes a shot, he uses a merciless killing move.

    Shen Han did not dare to neglect at all.

    The man who was fighting her right now was the most powerful fighter she had ever encountered.

    Although the opponent was not an awakened person, he was more powerful than the army assassin codenamed Red Fox she had ever encountered.

    Fortunately, Shen Han has been strengthening his training in recent months.

    Otherwise, it is really impossible to receive the opponent's heavy punch.

    When the two were fighting in close quarters, Gu Junwan's heartbeat was almost in her throat.

    Shen Han didn't have time to say hello when he was in action.

    When she saw her alha rushing out like an arrow from a string, it was impossible to stop her.

    The sturdy queen has never been timid in the face of family rebellion and enemy siege.

    But every time when Shen Han fought with an opponent, she was extremely worried, and she was also very scared.

    At this moment, she looked at the two figures with huge differences in physique who were fighting in front of her, and felt as if she had returned to the moment when she first met Shen Han, and the other party chose to fight against two Yingguo killers alone.

    Gu Junwan knew very well what kind of skill Yu Xiao had.

    Just like the word in his name, the other party is indeed an uncompromising iron-blooded general!

    Your own stupid a, but don't be in trouble!
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose

return
After crossing, I marked the Empress
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 115 Let Shen Han Come Over

    In the blizzard and snow, two figures, one slim and one tall, were fighting furiously.

    The snow flakes the size of goose feathers fell more and more, and before they fell on the two of them, they were melted by the steaming heat aroused by Alha's body.

    Snow water clings to Shen Han's brows, and drops of sweat rolled down.

    The air around her was piercingly cold, but her blood was extremely boiling.

    Adrenaline was burning like crazy in her body.

    The area where the two fought was full of rust and cedar!

    Shen Han did not reveal that he was an awakener of fire elemental ability in front of everyone.

    So she exploded some of her own pheromones appropriately.

    Yu Xiao is an A-level alha, and in terms of level, Shen Han can exert a great suppressing effect on him.

    But Yu Xiao is not an ordinary person.

    It's true that Shen Han's pheromone attack has an effect on him, but it can't turn things around.

    'Why hasn't the other party released the pheromone to regain it, and he is unwilling to close the gap? '

    Shen Han made his move while analyzing the battle strategy in his heart.

    'In this battle, there is no need to hold back. '

    'So, the quickest way to end the fight is to use a gun! '

    After having a plan, Shen Han immediately began to put it into action.

    Taking advantage of the gap of dodge, she wiped her waist with one hand and pulled out the gun that she had hidden in her jacket.

    Unexpectedly, before she could take aim, the pain in her right arm already hit.

    The gun fell to the ground, and then was kicked out by the opponent.

    Yu Xiao let out an inaudible laugh, and finally found the place where the pistol was kicked off by the opponent just now!

    Some time ago, when he heard the adjutant say that the captain of the female guard's guard was good, he didn't pay much attention to it.

    But at this moment, he has a feeling of terrifying afterlife.

    Yu Xiao's pair of iron fists were fierce, blocking the opponent's plan to get out of the battle.

    He thought to himself: No wonder that stupid big man Wan Peng is always talking about making an appointment to have another fight with the other party, this little girl is a treasured sword!

    Just for a while, Shen Han raised his knee and threw a whip at him.

    The speed is fast, the strength is heavy, and it hits Yu Xiao's neck in the blink of an eye.

    "Good come!"

    Yu Xiao didn't dodge or evade, he directly twisted his waist, waved his arms, and used his elbows to fight his opponent.

    Seeing this scene, the corners of Shen Han's lips slightly curved.

    Her kick seemed violent, but it didn't actually use up her strength.

    With Yu Xiao's elbow, after one blow, she spun her body and successfully pulled a short distance away from the opponent.

    Then, kick the soles of the feet on the ground, pull out the legs and withdraw!

    Yu Xiao was still immersed in this hearty fight.

    I never thought about it, but in a blink of an eye, the opponent ran away?

    He didn't choose to pursue, but just stood there, looking at the back of Alha, who was escaping faster than a rabbit, through the swirling white snow.

    Before he knew it, his eyes turned red for no reason.

    Once upon a time, when my daughter was naughty and got into trouble and beat her up, she would always 'run away' like this.

    At this time, a dozen or so soldiers quickly ran around Yu Xiao and controlled him.

    Adjutant Qian and Gu Yuwei not far away were also restricted from moving.

    More soldiers ran towards the building where Gu Yuwei had been imprisoned, and arrested the armed fighters inside.

    With the heat all over his body, Shen Han ran to Gu Junwan.

    She first gave a military salute to the other party, and then started to report straightly: "The mission has been completed!"

    Gu Junwan was frightened for a long time.

    Now, seeing her alha can be regarded as the return of all beards and all tails, she wants to pull the other party to check it, and wants to complain a few words about that person.

    But in the end, she didn't make inappropriate actions in front of everyone.

    He only asked with concern: "Are you injured?"

    Shen Han was in pain everywhere at this time, especially the right arm that was kicked by the opponent earlier.

    If it was a situation where the two were alone, she would definitely roll into her Omega's arms and act like a spoiled child.

    But right now, she couldn't sell her misery and pretend to be pitiful.

    Shen Han knew that Gu Junwan must be worried about his actions.

    The best thing to do right now is to appease your girlfriend's emotions first, and after you leave here, it's not too late to find a chance to '嘤嘤嘤'!

    "Report, no injuries!"

    Shen Han's voice and the heat on his body rushed to his face.

    The familiar scent of cedar penetrated into Gu Junwan's nose, and a special smell bloomed on her taste buds.

    Special assistant Xu has been following behind her daughter-in-law. In the situation just now, she couldn't help much, so she reduced her sense of existence as much as possible.

    But now, she had to hurry out.

    "Captain Shen, deal with this first."

    Xu Zhao handed him the air freshener he just took out of his briefcase, and gave him a wink.

    After Xu Zhaoyi's reminder, Shen Han finally reacted.

    Now that she has pheromones on her body, it really shouldn't be running to Gu Junwan like this.

    The place where she and Yu Xiao fought just now was in the center of the training ground, and it was a bit far from everyone around.

    In addition to the open air outside, the small amount of pheromone she burst out spread in the snow, and it didn't affect others too much except her opponent.

    In the tense atmosphere, not to mention that Shen Han didn't pay much attention to it, even the guards and soldiers around him didn't think there was anything wrong with Captain Shen running to the queen to return to life.

    Fortunately, Xu Zhao is careful. She counts her daughter-in-law's fever period in the past few days, so she pays special attention to this aspect.

    After taking the air freshener, Shen Han immediately raised his feet and walked a little further away.

    While spraying on himself, he secretly observed the situation on Gu Junwan's side.

    Unfortunately, the line of sight was blocked by snowfall, and the world a few meters away was completely white.

    It's okay to look at the outline, but if you want to see the face of a person, you can't.

    beside the lady.

    Xu Zhao looked at his daughter-in-law's slightly flushed cheeks and was a little worried.

    She thought for a while, then whispered: "Your Majesty, the snow is getting bigger and bigger, and the follow-up here will be left to others to watch."

    Gu Junwan didn't carry it hard.

    She nodded lightly, called two officers to give a brief explanation, and then took a part of the crew and began to take the floating car to prepare for the return trip.

    Today is the last day of the end of the year, and it coincides with snowfall, and the air is so cold that it can almost be breathed into ice.

    Gu Junwan's bare neck and palms were frozen red, but her body was faintly warm.

    The blood flow in the gland blood vessels was much faster than usual, and even her heartbeat was a little more pounding.

    The training camp is not too far from the Peace Palace.

    The group took a military floating vehicle and landed on the special apron in half an hour.

    Gu Junwan did not go to the office, nor did she go back to the villa where her mothers were.

    She went to her exclusive residence in the Peace Palace.

    When Gu Yuwei was in power before, she didn't know whether it was because she didn't want to move into her sister's private residence or for some other reason, so she sent someone to seal the residence.

    It wasn't until a few days ago, when Gu Junwan returned to the Peace Palace, that it was opened again.

    The sanitation has already been cleaned up, and now, the interior is no longer in the cold silence of the vacant period.

    Faith's housekeeper and servants in the southern station have not been transferred for the time being.

    There are only a few service staff transferred from the former Empress in the Queen's Villa in the Peace Palace.

    Although there are not many, they are definitely trustworthy beta maids.

    Seeing the queen's return, the maids immediately began to hustle and bustle.

    It's snowing so much outside today, so don't be sloppy about keeping the cold away and keeping you warm.

    Xu Zhao accompanied Gu Junwan to the living room. She looked at the other side's hair wet with snow, and hurriedly said, "Your Majesty, go take a hot shower first, but don't get cold."

    Gu Junwan also felt that The body is a little uncomfortable.

    She looked at the assistant whose ears were also red from the snow, and instructed the servant to quickly prepare toiletries and a change of clothes for the other party.

    "Just take a bath here, and don't go back later. Tomorrow New Year's Day, accompany me to dinner with my mother at night."

    Gu Junwan knew that Xu Zhao had no family or partner, and during the festive season, she either applied for overtime or spent it alone. , so he took the initiative to ask her to be with him today.

    Xu Zhao naturally would not refuse hypocritically.

    She was happily preparing to follow the servant to the guest quarters, when she suddenly thought of something, and hurriedly asked her daughter-in-law, "That Shen?"

    As soon as he opened his mouth to say two words, Xu Zhao immediately changed his original rhetoric: "Your Majesty, today is a special day. If I go to my wife's place later, do I need to inform that person     ?" As a servant who knew about the lady's romance, Xu Zhao had to pay more attention when he spoke.

    Gu Junwan nodded and said, "She knew about going to my mother's place to eat. It's just that I happened to encounter the training camp today. You can inform her. If you have a specific time, I will wait until I have a phone call with my mother."

    After that, the two went to their rooms to take a shower.

    ...

    After receiving Xu Zhao's call, Shen Han immediately dropped the medicine bottle and ointment in his hand and rushed into the bathroom to start taking a shower.

    She has no private residence in the Peace Palace, and has been living in the exclusive barracks of the escort for the past few days.

    The conditions are also very good, independent housing, and daily necessities are readily available.

    While taking a hot bath, Shen Han looked down at the bruises on his body.

    Tears were secretly shed in my heart: It hurts, but when I go to dinner with the grandmothers later, I can't apply the ointment, so as not to be smelled and cause them to worry.

    ...

    it's 6 p.m.

    After Gu Junwan changed into the clothes she was going to go out later, she felt that something was wrong.

    She sat on the edge of the bed in the bedroom with her palms up, panting slightly.

    Her chest was a little tight, and her breathing was also unknowingly tinged with a scorching heat.

    After calming down, Gu Junwan stretched out her hand to the back of her neck.

    The restraint sticker that was just put on it has been infected with a layer of heat, and there are signs of wetness in the middle area.

    ...

    Xu Zhao had already changed his clothes and waited in the living room. He waited left and right to see his daughter-in-law come downstairs. He was worried in his heart, but the phone in his hand suddenly rang.

    When she saw that the call was Gu Junwan's number on the screen, she was still very surprised.

    "Your Majesty, what's the matter with you?"

    After asking, no one spoke for a long time.

    Xu Zhao was a little anxious, pressed the phone to his ear, and walked upstairs at the same time, rushing to the queen's bedroom.

    She didn't push the door directly in, but stood by the door and asked the phone and the door: "Your Majesty, are you feeling unwell? I'll just call the doctor to show you."

    Gu Junwan's voice was not He got out of the phone, and the volume was very low: "The door is not locked, you come in first."

    Xu Zhao hung up the phone and entered the room holding the door handle.

    She was about to ask aloud, but when she looked up, all the words were choked in her throat.

    I saw Gu Junwan, who was wearing a dress, sitting on the side of the bed, her long and gorgeous hair draped over her shoulders, covering half of the other's cheeks.

    As for the other half of the face that appeared in Xu Zhao's line of sight, the original white skin was smudged with redness, like a thin layer of rouge, which was really charming.

    Xu Zhao's heart skipped a beat, and he immediately reacted: The lady's fever period is here!

    "Your Majesty! Please wait a moment, I'll go get you an inhibitor!" Xu Te assistant was used to it, and after leaving such a sentence in a hurry, he turned around and walked out of the bedroom door.

    But before she could step out of the door, the queen's voice came from behind: "Wait."

    Xu Zhao took a step by step.

    Immediately afterwards, she heard her maiden say in a very soft voice, "Xu Zhao, let Shen Han come over."
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose

return
After crossing, I marked the Empress
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 116 Silly A, Tag Me

    When receiving the call from Xu Zhao, Shen Han was sitting in the barracks waiting patiently.

    She was wearing a white turtleneck sweater, simple and fresh.

    The supple long hair is tied in a high ponytail at the back of the head, and the ends of the hair are swept lightly on the shoulders and back, bringing out a youthful vitality.

    At the door of the room, there are also New Year's gifts specially prepared by Shen Han.

    During the phone call, Xu Zhao tried his best to maintain the same tone as before.

    "Your Majesty's body is a little uncomfortable. You should come here first. Now is an emergency. In order to avoid people's eyes and ears, you need to change into the doctor's clothes. Then I will drive to pick you up now."

    Xu Zhao asked again. One sentence: "Can you find the white coat, medicine box, etc.?"

    Shen Han: "No problem, we can find these in the special training room of the camp."

    "By the way, how is Junwan? Did she catch a cold in the afternoon? Have you seen the doctor?"

    As Xu Zhao walked out, he said, "It may be a little cold, but it's not serious, so I won't tell you first, change your clothes, and take the first place on the left outside the gate of the barracks. Waiting by the second road."

    "Oh, I'm leaving now."

    Shen Han put on his woolen coat, picked up the gift box he had prepared, and hurriedly went out and ran towards the special training room of the camp.

    She was worried about her Omega's physical condition, and while she was busy, she called the other party.

    But was not connected.

    Immediately afterwards, she sent several messages to each other in succession.

    [Junwan, don't worry, I'll come right here. 】

    【If it's really uncomfortable, we'll go there later. ]

    [I knew that today's action was much smoother than expected, you don't have to go together, it must have been blown by the wind and snow]

    Lady's villa, bedroom.

    Looking at the message from her alha, Gu Junwan's heartbeat accelerated uncontrollably.

    She didn't know what was wrong with her, and every sentence sent by the other party was so serious.

    But when she thought that the person on the other side of the screen was rushing towards her, she was a little nervous and embarrassed.

    Gu Junwan didn't reply to the other party's message, but got up from the bed and walked to the sofa in another area to sit down.

    She calmed her breathing, leaned weakly between the backrests, closed her eyes and waited.

    ...

    After Xu Zhao received Shen Han, he didn't say anything, just drove the other party in the car and drove towards the lady's residence.

    In recent days, the Peace Palace has been heavily guarded.

    Soldiers with live ammunition patrolled everywhere.

    Even the car Xu Zhao was driving was stopped twice.

    However, the inspection was quick.

    After Shen Han got in the car, after 15 minutes of driving, the two came to the villa where the lady belonged.

    Shen Han was wearing a white coat, a mask on his face, and a medicine box in his hand, and hurriedly followed Xu Zhao inside.

    She originally thought of quietly carrying the New Year's gift, but she was stopped by Special Assistant Xu.

    Xu Zhaoxin said: Is this the time to think about New Year's gifts? !

    When going upstairs, Shen Han recalled the look in Xu Zhao's eyes just now, and he always felt that something was weird.

    Before they could think about it, the two of them were already on the second floor.

    Xu Zhao took the other party to the door of the queen's bedroom and stopped.

    "Go in by yourself."

    Shen Han didn't suspect him, and after nodding at Xu Zhao, he pushed open the door and walked in.

    Xu Zhao closed the door and went downstairs directly with his glasses.

    She also had to say hello to the servants in this villa, so that everyone was not allowed to go to the second floor.

    There is also the former queen, who has to help to deal with it first.

    Lady's bedroom.

    After Shen Han entered the door, he put the medicine box at his feet.

    She took off her mask and looked curiously at this private area of ​​her Omega.

    The bedroom is large, divided into a cloak area, dressing area, leisure area, and bathroom.

    The soft light was hidden in Shen Han's black and white eyes, revealing a different kind of clarity.

    "Jun Wan."

    After Shen Han took off the mask, he smelled the faint plum fragrance flowing in the air.

    She went forward looking for Anxiang, and after turning around a row of cabinets, she found the person she desperately wanted to see now.

    The lights in this area are relatively dim, Shen Han raised his eyes, and could only see a silhouette reclining on the sofa.

    Hearing the soft call, the outline only moved slightly, and there was not much reaction.

    Shen Han walked to the sofa in three or two steps, squatted down, raised his palm to touch Gu Junwan's cheek.

    "Junwan, you"

    The heat from the palm of your hand, and the more obvious cold plum fragrance at close range, all stimulated Shen Han's nerves.

    There seemed to be a fire in her throat, which made her unable to continue talking for a while.

    Gu Junwan originally leaned against the armrest of the sofa with her elbows closed and her eyes closed. She felt her alha coming, and then she slowly opened her beautiful eyes.

    Dark golden pupils, gleaming, like the most mysterious stars, one glance at someone seems to be able to suck away the other person's soul.

    Shen Han shook his head vigorously, pressing the tip of his tongue against the canine teeth that were already protruding from his mouth, approached the other party, and said softly: "Is it the fever period? Do you want Assistant Xu Te to bring in the injection?"

    As soon as she finished speaking, her lips touched a touch of warm softness.

    The sweet and sweet smell of Omega poured into his tongue, directly wiping out the last bit of restraint that alha was trying to maintain.

    Shen Han pressed the sofa cushion with both palms, got up slightly, and gently wrapped the other party in his arms, deepening the kiss between the two.

    She felt as if a heart had grown from the glands in the back of her neck, beating suddenly and painfully.

    She only exploded pheromone in the afternoon, and now she is so provoked by Omega who is in a fever period, she can't stop it.

    The Cedar army rushed out one after the other, rampantly, and aggressively invaded Leng Mei who was in front of him.

    Shen Han had no experience in marking before, and felt that she could not control the pheromones, for fear of hurting her Omega, she hurriedly released the other's lips, pressed the back of her neck, and whispered in a trembling voice: "Jun Wan , me, me."

    Gu Junwan's eyes were flushed with red, and there was mist in her eyes.

    She stretched her arms around her alha's neck, softly hooked the other person to her, her red lips pressed against his ear, and she exhaled like a blue: "Silly a, mark me." In

    just five words, it made Chen Han cold . The glandular blood boils.

    Gu Junwan's slightly coquettish voice was like a key to open some kind of floodgate, releasing all of Shen Han's previous repressions.

    Alha's possessiveness is extremely strong at this moment.

    Shen Han raised his palms, held the other's soft waist, and lay on the sofa with Omega in his arms.

    She reached out and brushed the long hair from the back of Omega's neck, buried her head, and kissed the gland that exuded an alluring aroma.

    Gu Junwan's pair of slender palms tightly grasped the soft sofa leather, and there seemed to be current conduction from the glands.

    Her brain has completely lost the ability to think, and all her senses have been mobilized at the back of her neck.

    It was a strange feeling she had never experienced before.

    An unprecedented comfort.

    The cold plum fragrance that permeated between the two became more intense.

    Under the stimulation of lust, Omega instinctively releases pheromones to seduce his alha.

    The bottom of Shen Han's eyes had already become extremely dark.

    The canine teeth pierced the thin glandular skin, and at this moment, she felt as if she and Gu Junwan were one.

    After biting Gu Junwan's neck, Shen Han's breath became even hotter.

    She bit down a little deep, as if she wanted to infuse all the cold plums she touched with her own breath.

    Gu Junwan lay on the sofa, sobbing lowly.

    The indescribable extreme feeling swept through her limbs like a tsunami.

    She wanted to call Shen Han's name, but all she made were broken sounds.

    Nearly ten minutes passed before Shen Han slowly loosened the opponent's neck.

    Gu Junwan, like a drowning person, regained the air she needed to live on, panting with tears.

    She didn't know how long it had passed just now, but she only felt that the time seemed to be extremely long.

    Looking down at the deep tooth marks on the fair skin, Shen Han felt pity.

    She didn't dare to touch each other's glands again.

    She was afraid that she couldn't help but bite again.

    "Does it hurt?"

    Alha's soft question came from her ear, but Gu Junwan didn't have the strength to answer.

    She trembled slightly, her heart beating very fast.

    Shen Han got up, stretched out his arms and hugged his Omega horizontally.

    "The sofa is too narrow, let's go to the bed."

    …

    Xu Zhao was sitting in the living room on the first floor. Seeing that it was 8:30 in the evening, he couldn't help but get nervous.

    Originally, at this time, they should have arrived at the former empress' residence for dinner together.

    Now it looks like I don't think I will eat dinner anymore.

    Although Xu Zhao is a beta, he also knows that if he just bites a temporary mark, it doesn't take so long.

    Maybe it's because of what you're afraid of.

    She was still thinking about the former queen's side when the other party's phone called.     After the connection was made, Tang Yucai's voice sounded

    first: "Xiao Wan and Shen Han didn't answer my call, what's going on? Didn't I agree to come over for dinner when I was on the way?"

Xu Zhao only felt that his scalp was a little numb.

    The other party asked this question, and she didn't dare to lie casually.

    So, Xu Zhao thought about his words and said, "Mr. Tang, it's like this, Your Majesty, she's not feeling well."

    Tang Yucai: "Ah? Have you seen the doctor? Would you like me to come over?"

    Tang Yucai's medical skills Superb, it's not at all abrupt for her to make such a suggestion.

    But Xu Zhao dared to invite her over, so he had to bite the bullet and said, "No, no, Teacher Tang, your Majesty, she is fine, she should be able to call you back later."

    Tang Yucai is not stupid, listening to Xu Zhao's words Reply, you know that the other party is playing sloppy eyes with you.

    She sighed softly on the other end of the phone: "Xu Zhao, this is a big New Year, are you trying to make me angry?"

    Xu Zhao was about to cry.

    She thought to herself: How dare I provoke you? I'm just a little assistant, and I'm also very difficult.

    If Gu Qianqiu was on the other end of the phone, Xu Zhao wouldn't hide it like that.

    But Teacher Tang is alha, so it is not appropriate for her to mention the hot period of the female gentleman to the other party.

    The main thing is that there is a Shen Han, and Xu Zhao doesn't know what to say.

    At this time, the phone on the other end was picked up by Gu Qianqiu.

    The voice of the former empress was obviously suspicious: "Xu Zhao, what's going on?"

    Xu Zhao looked left and right to confirm that none of the servants were nearby, then raised his palm to cover the phone receiver, and whispered, "Mrs. , It's His Majesty's fever period." The

    other end of the phone was silent for a few seconds.

    Then, Xu Zhao heard the other party ask directly: "Is Shen Han here?"

    Xu Zhao replied cautiously: "Yes."

    Gu Qianqiu: "I see."
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose

return
After crossing, I marked the Empress
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 117 Are You Comfortable?

    22:00.

    Xu Zhao glanced at the second floor where there was no movement at all, and went to the kitchen silently, asking the cook to get him a bowl of noodles.

    The cook is also a beta, a little older, and has been working in the former Empress' residence for almost twenty years.

    In her heart, she thought of Gu Junwan as her own daughter.

    Therefore, she naturally also knew Xu Zhao.

    When she heard what the other party said, she immediately pretended to be angry and said, "How about eating noodles? You work so hard, you have to eat some nutritious supplements!" After

    speaking, the cook asked the other party again: "Xu special assistant, Why hasn't Your Majesty been down? Does she have a cold? Why don't I make some porridge and some appetizing snacks, and you can help bring them up."

    Xu Zhao waved his hands again and again: "It's not necessary!"

    He felt his own reaction. It seemed a little too big, she pushed her glasses again, and added, "Your Majesty can't eat anything for the time being. When she wants to eat, it's

    not too late to send it to her." Special assistant Xu said so, and she stopped talking too much.

    "Okay, then sit down for a while, and I'll get you some dishes."

    Second floor, bedroom.

    On the luxurious carved solid wood bed, a piece of silk was covering the infinite spring below.

    Gu Junwan's forehead was covered with fragrant sweat, and her body was as soft as a spring water.

    Before today, she had never thought that Shen Han, who was usually docile and obedient, would be completely different when he got to bed!

    He was carried from the sofa to the bed by the other party, and he hadn't recovered from the afterglow of the previous mark, and was immediately entangled by her.

    Throw in a new round of more distracting intimacy.

    Gu Junwan's body is extremely sensitive, like the leaves of a mimosa.

    With a light touch, it will go from a relaxed state to a closed state.

    Shen Han is very patient.

    She is like an artist who believes in the spirit of craftsmanship, carefully sculpting her own beautiful jade.

    Repeatedly polish the subtleties until the other side becomes moist.

    It would be fine if it was just like this, but Shen Han still wanted to hold Gu Junwan's earlobe and whispered softly in her ear.

    "Junwan, relax, I won't hurt you."

    "Don't be afraid, you will like it."

    "Junwan, you are so sweet, I often dream of you, and in my dreams, you are also like Now hold me tightly like this."

    "Are you comfortable?"

    At the end, Gu Junwan almost burst into tears.

    Every word of the other party, like a magic sound, made her heartstrings tense.

    Then, the body was completely relieved by the other party's fiddling.

    The Omega, who is in the middle of enthusiasm, is very useful to the touch of his alha, and even has a faint desire.

    However, under the stimulation of multiple senses, Gu Junwan, who was in love for the first time, couldn't stand it.

    Her voice was hoarse and broken, and she kept calling out Shen Han's name.

    Like begging, like urging.

    In the end, sink into the ultimate joy brought by the other party.

    ...

    Shen Han knew that she had done too much, but she couldn't stop.

    After marking Gu Junwan on the sofa, her emotional tide was completely aroused.

    Like a cistern on the verge of bursting, a huge gate was suddenly cut open.

    Alha's dominance exploded this night.

    Not only did she leave her own breath in Gu Junwan's body, but she also ate the other party without any omissions.

    The lady who is usually cold and holy in the eyes of outsiders is now blooming slowly in a hoarse cry.

    Like a budding red plum, it is in full bloom.

    Delicate and intense.

    Fragrant and fragrant, with a dark fragrance.

    ...

    The sound of the New Year's salute rang out over the Peace Palace, as if to tear the sky apart.

    The holographic fireworks flew into the sky at the same time in the major cities of the Federation, reflecting the dark night into a bright and beautiful light.

    A new year is here!

    ...

    Listening to the sound of the gun salute outside the window, Gu Junwan's eyelids moved slightly, and the lightly closed eyes couldn't be opened.

    Fatigue enveloped her like a tide, making her not even want to move a hand.

    Shen Han hugged his Omega and let him rest in his arms.

    She gently kissed the remaining tears from the corners of the other's eyes, and when she spoke, her voice was also frighteningly low.

    "Junwan, Happy New Year."

    Gu Junwan wanted to bite the other person hard, but she didn't have the slightest strength.

    Her thoughts flickered, thinking of this time last year.

    Shen Han wanted to kiss himself but didn't dare. In the end, he took the initiative to break the tacit relationship between the two.

    Thinking about it, the picture in her mind turned to

    'alha's physical strength just now, is it really that she is not tired? '

    'Fortunately, I prepared a perfume to cover up my breath in advance, otherwise she smelled everywhere on my body, and I don't have to go out tomorrow. '

    The thoughts drifted for a while, and Gu Junwan finally fell into a deep sleep.

    the next day.

    When Gu Junwan woke up, it was almost 11 noon.

    This is the first time she has been so lethargic since she came to power.

    'So hot. '

    After the five senses and six senses returned, Gu Junwan's cheeks immediately began to heat uncontrollably.

    The two people under the quilt were all clueless.

    Gu Junwan felt like she was holding a fragrant and soft hot water bottle.

    Years of training, so that Shen Han has no fat on his body, and his thin muscles support a well-proportioned and perfect figure.

    Very comfortable to hold.

    Not long ago, the two also had a night in the same bed.

    But at that time it was just a simple sleep, and Gu Junwan even wore a military uniform.

    But now, both the state and the state of mind have undergone earth-shaking changes.

    In addition to being ashamed, there was another very strange feeling surging in Gu Junwan's heart lake.

    Alha's pheromone remains in her body, which is very clear.

    Gu Junwan felt that in her life sequence, something was merging and filling.

    It was as if the last and most important piece was finally embedded in a puzzle.

    Thinking of this, Gu Junwan's whole heart became extremely soft.

    She tilted her neck slightly, wanting to look up at her alha.

    I never thought that, just after a little movement, a huge feeling of soreness in the body immediately swept through the whole body like an overwhelming sea.

    The unspeakable scenes from last night came into her mind like a movie replay.

    The love words that Shen Han said while biting his ears, and the shameful voices from his lips

    Gu Junwan's thought of getting up was not able to be achieved, but instead she blushed and heartbeat because of the friction with the other party's body.

    Covered by the silk quilt, Omega's porcelain-white and delicate skin was once again dyed with pink.

    The dots of hickeys are intertwined, which outlines an ambiguous and sultry picture.

    Gu Junwan's subtle movements made Shen Han wake up.

    Thinking of her arrogance last night, her heart skipped a beat, and she instantly became nervous.

    "Jun Wan, are you awake?"

    Alha's voice was obviously dry, with a hoarseness that had just woken up.

    Falling into Omega's ears, the love that had just subsided a little bit again.

    Gu Junwan's heartbeat accelerated in vain, and she quickly closed her eyes and pretended to be asleep.

    Last night, she asked the other party to mark her initiative at that time, and at this time, she felt embarrassed.

    Shen Han knew that Gu Junwan had woken up, and seeing the other party's reaction, he thought it was because he was too indulgent last night and caused some discomfort to his body.

    She cautiously said again: "Junwan, is it hurting you?"

    Without hearing a reply, she added in a lower volume: "Would you like me to show you? If it hurts, I will Get you some medicine to wipe it."

    Hearing alha's question, Gu Junwan couldn't pretend to sleep anymore.

    But she also didn't want to discuss with the other party whether to drug her own!

    "I'm thirsty." Gu Junwan's voice was hoarse and soft.

    Upon hearing this, Shen Han immediately replied: "Then you can rest on the bed, and I will bring you warm water."

    He released his arms and gently released his Omega from his arms.

    Shen Han got out of the quilt without covering his body, and ran directly to the water dispenser in the corner of the bedroom to get water.

    She picked the largest water glass in the glass cabinet, thinking that after feeding Gu Junwan to drink later, she could continue drinking without having to run again.

    She was also thirsty, so thirsty that her throat was smoking.

    When she returned to the bed after receiving the water, Gu Junwan was already sitting up.

    She leaned on the head of the bed, with the breath of the two being blocked in front of her by the horns, hiding most of the snow white.

    His long black hair hung down on his shoulders, and the two delicate collarbones were looming between the black hair and the horns of the silk quilt.

    Seeing such a scene, the glands at the back of Shen Han's neck throbbed again.

    She lowered her head and restrained the dark light in her eyes, sat beside the bed, and handed warm water to Gu Junwan's lips: "I'll feed you a drink."

    Gu Junwan stretched out her two flawless white arms and supported the back of Shen Han's hands, Start drinking water slowly.

    As she stretched out her arm, the quilt slid down a little, revealing a blood-thumping curve.

    Shen Han felt like his blood was on fire, burning her body continuously.

    She stared at the Omega who was drinking water at the side of her palm, and her eyes traced the elegant lines of her shoulders and neck.

    Until Gu Junwan quenched her thirst and raised her eyes to look at her sweetheart who was close at hand, Shen Han still maintained the posture of holding a water cup, and the whole person was dumbfounded.

    Gu Junwan's eyes flickered slightly, and after she calmed down a little, she suppressed her shyness when she just woke up and began to look at her alha.

    Because of work, Shen Han usually wears military uniforms or training uniforms most of the time.

    It also gives the impression that it is mostly British and sassy.

    But at this moment, the body revealed in Gu Junwan's eyes is extremely beautiful, it can even be called perfect.

    The other party has both the feminine beauty that is unique to women, and the power of alha being favored by genes.

    Tall and straight, full of a different kind of style and tension.

    However, the other party's originally fair skin was covered with large areas of scratches, bruises, and several broken skins.

    And bloodstains from scratching by Omega's fingernails.

    Looking at Shen Han's scarred body, he recalled the appearance of the other party's boundless energy last night.

    For a while, Gu Junwan didn't know whether to feel sorry for her first, or to scold her first.

    After Shen Han drank the remaining warm water in one breath, Gu Junwan frowned and asked her, "You were injured in the fight yesterday afternoon, why didn't you tell me?"

    Shen Han put the water glass on the bedside table and drilled back again. On the bed, hugging the other person and acting like a spoiled child: "It's strange, I didn't feel the pain yesterday, but when you say that now, it hurts a little bit."

    "Junwan, can you put some ointment for me, if you can let me If I taste your taste again, I think I can get better faster."

    Gu Junwan pinched the other person's ear and said angrily: "You yesterday"

    stopped abruptly in the middle of the sentence, because the second half of the sentence 'Have you not had enough?' she was embarrassed to say.

    After a while in the big quilt, the two prepared to take a bath first, and then deal with things such as taking medicine and explaining to their mother that they didn't go to dinner yesterday.

    Gu Junwan originally planned to take turns going to the bathroom to clean up, but she never expected that Shen Han would directly slap her across and carry her to the bathroom.

    The reasons given by the other party are also very serious.

    "Let's wash together, save time, it's almost noon, and there are still many things outside waiting for you to deal with!"
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose

return
After crossing, I marked the Empress
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 118 Is the lady okay!

    It turns out that there is no such thing as pure bathing at all when alha bathes with Omega.

    Open the meat alha, horribly greedy!

    This was the most frequent thought in Gu Junwan's mind after she was carried into the bathroom.

    It was agreed that the two of them took a bath together to save time.

    result! When I came out of the bathroom, it was almost 2pm!

    Gu Junwan originally had the energy to deal with affairs, but now she has lost her strength again, and she is slumped

    in the middle of the bed, so sleepy that she can't even keep her eyes open.

    Shen Han licked the canine teeth stained with the strong smell of cold plum, and whispered apologetically beside Omega's ear: "Junwan, do you still want to drink water?"

    "Are you hungry? I'll get you something to eat. Come here."

    Gu Junwan was in a daze, and vaguely heard the other party say the words 'hungry' and 'eat' to her again, she immediately remembered the situation when she was bitten on the neck in the bathroom just now.

    At that time, Shen Han was also saying this, and then his gland was bitten, and the

    cedars the lady who would have the wrong idea. I don't know where to find a trace of strength, and reached out and grabbed it. Shen Han's ears.

    "Go away, don't, you hate it to death!"

    As soon as he finished speaking, he fell asleep.

    Shen Han put the slender jade arm over the quilt gently back into the quilt on behalf of Gu Junwan, holding her bright red show ears.

    He applied ointment to the wound on his body, got dressed, and found his mobile phone behind the cushion of the sofa.

    There were several missed calls, all of which were made by Tang Yucai.

    There is also an unchecked message sent by Xu Zhao.

    [If you need anything, I will bring it to you. 】

    Shen Han originally entered the villa pretending to be a doctor, and it was enough to attract attention without leaving all night.

    Now, she certainly can't swagger downstairs.

    So, she reported the items she needed to Xu Zhao.

    There wasn't much, except for food, and a few things for her change of clothes.

    The turtleneck sweater she was wearing inside was not only stained with a lot of pheromones, but also was ruthlessly thrown at the foot of the bed by the owner for the whole night.

    You can't wear it until you wash it.

    What Shen Han is wearing now is a slightly larger shirt from Gu Junwan's wardrobe.

    It's not cold inside anyway.

    When Xu Zhao was carrying the lunch box and the clothes bag upstairs and knocked on the door, his expression was particularly unnatural.

    She thought to herself: Lady, shouldn't they go downstairs until evening?

    My work phone was about to explode in the morning, and I don't know if I should report to work at such a time?

    Soon, special assistant Xu found that he was still broken.

    The lady has not woken up yet, and it is impossible to report on work.

    Looking at Shen Han who was standing in the door with a whole lot of energy, Xu Zhao subconsciously wanted to say a few words to her.

    But the words of reproach came to his lips, and some couldn't go on.

    After all, although her identity is the special assistant of the queen, if she is in charge of those things in the other party's room, she will not understand the rules too much.

    In the end, Xu Zhao didn't say anything, and after handing things into the bedroom, he turned around and went downstairs.

    Yu Xiao was arrested, and the follow-up affairs that followed were numerous and complicated.

    Fortunately, there are former empresses who are helping to solve thorny problems recently, and Xu Zhao has nothing urgent to ask the empress's reply immediately.

    What Shen Han wants is some light and easy-to-digest liquid food.

    She gently woke Gu Junwan from her sleep, and then sat by the bed and fed her porridge spoon by spoon.

    The two didn't have dinner yesterday, and they didn't have time to eat breakfast and lunch today.

    In all, it was three consecutive meals without food.

    Alha's physique is nothing to worry about, Omega's physique is inherently weak, and it's easy to spoil your stomach if you are so hungry.

    Shen Han blamed himself in his heart while feeding his 'kitten'.

    She thought to herself: I must never toss my Omega like this again in the future.

    Gu Junwan never thought that she would have such a day to eat in bed!

    In the past, even if she was sick and bedridden, there had never been such a situation.

    But now, she really didn't have the strength to get dressed and get out of bed to sit and eat at the dining table.

    She is sore, hungry, and sleepy now, but there is a trace of restlessness flowing through her body.

    This contradictory feeling made her not want to think or get up, she just wanted to get a good night's sleep.

    After feeding, Shen Han ran to collect water to rinse his Omega's mouth.

    Gu Junwan half-opened her beautiful eyes, looking at Alha who was busy beside her, her red lips unconsciously drew a slight arc.

    The feeling of being enveloped in the scent of cedar inside and out made her feel particularly at ease.

    A short while after eating, Gu Junwan fell asleep again.

    Her tiredness is not only from Shen Han's indulgence, but also from a complete relaxation of her heartstrings that have been tense in recent times.

    The big stone that has been hanging in my heart for nearly two years has finally settled!

    After Gu Junwan fell asleep, Shen Han started to eat.

    Half an hour later, Xu Zhao came up to collect the meal trays and was a little shocked when he saw that all the food boxes had been eaten clean.

    The food she prepared was more than enough for four adults!

    Special assistant Xu knew very well the appetite of his daughter-in-law.

    'So, did Shen Gouzi eat three and a half people alone? '

    'How much energy has she consumed since last night! '

    'Is the lady okay? ! '

    ...

    Peace Palace, the Office of the Empress.

    Gu Qianqiu, who had just dealt with the last important task, once again fell to the personal mobile phone on the desktop.

    This phone has been lying quietly for a day.

    She has been waiting for Gu Junwan to call her back since morning.

    As a result, it was almost dark and the phone never rang.

    Shen Han was an alha that she recognized, so after finishing the call with Xu Zhao last night, she did not choose to disturb.

    She even had an 'old mother's comfort' in her heart.

    But now, the calm and steady former empress can't sit still.

    She pressed the sour eyebrows, and then called Xu Zhao.

    "Did Junwan go downstairs?"

    "Not yet."

    "They haven't eaten yet?"

    "No, Your Majesty, they ate something in the afternoon, and I brought it upstairs."

    At this point, Xu Zhao broke into a cold sweat. It's almost dripping.

    She knew what the former empress wanted to ask herself when she called her, how dare she only answer a question from the other party?

    After pondering the words for a while, she began to report: "Madam, Your Majesty may have been tired recently, so he slept longer."

    "You don't have to worry, Shen Han has been taking care of him upstairs, and I too Always pay attention to the situation, there will be no problem."

    Hearing the other party's words, Gu Qianqiu was relieved.

    After all, the overall situation of the Federation is still in a state of chaos, and no one can guarantee absolute safety in the Peace Palace.

    But then again, those two little guys don't know much about moderation!

    What time is it!

    When calling at night, I still have to tap a little!

    As a result, Gu Qianqiu failed to receive a call from his daughter until bedtime.

    When Gu Junwan

    woke up, it was already 10 o'clock in the evening.

    The situation is uncertain at the moment, and the lady's relationship cannot be made public for the time being.

    So, Xu Zhao worked as a food delivery man again, and let the two have dinner in the leisure area in the bedroom.

    Externally, it is said that the lady has suffered from some cold.

    This can not only explain the problem of her not showing up, but also make the matter of Shen Han's stay in the villa come to an end.

    The lady is ill, and the doctor has been taking care of her. Is there a problem?

    This logic is fine!

    Gu Junwan made up for the whole day's sleep, and couldn't sleep much at night.

    She wanted to call her mother back, but seeing that it was a little late, she didn't call.

    Shen Han took a shower and ran out without even drying his hair.

    "Junwan, I have a wound on my back that I can't wipe off. Can you apply an ointment for me?"

    Gu Junwan was sitting on the sofa looking at the information on the tablet. After hearing the words, she immediately looked away from the screen and looked at alha who had come to her.

    The other party was wearing loose split pajamas, his white cheeks were a little red from the heat, and he squatted pitifully at his feet, like a big dog waiting for his master to scratch his chin.

    The wet tails of hair were scattered on Alha's shoulders and back, and the silk pajamas were smudged with water stains.

    Gu Junwan only glanced at her, then pulled her to the sofa angrily and sat down.

    Put the tablet away and get up to get the hairdryer.

    "Why is it frizzy, is it the same when I'm alone in the apartment?"

    Listening to the clear and sweet voice of his Omega, Shen Han felt extremely comfortable from his ears to his heart.     She squinted and enjoyed the other person's hair treatment: "No, I usually blow dry it, but my back hurts today, so I thought of applying

    some medicine first and then blowing it."

Between her long hair, the soft touch made her feel like she was stroking a silky satin with excellent texture.

    The noise of the wireless hair dryer is very small, and the two people talking at normal volume are not affected.

    Gu Junwan rubbed the opponent's head and said, "I know it hurts now? Wasn't it very heroic when I rushed out to fight people?

    " Have you been assigned a task?"

    Shen Han smiled and did not argue.

    She said in her heart: My wife is so gentle when she scolds people!

    After drying the other party's hair completely, Gu Junwan started to apply medicine to her again.

    Both of them have been in bed like this, and Gu Junwan won't feel embarrassed anymore about applying ointment to each other's back.

    Let the other party sit cross-legged on the sofa, and she herself kneels behind him.

    She stretched out her hand to remove Shen Han's top from the hem, and then her eyes were a little stunned.

    During the day, Gu Junwan looked at the other's body and knew that there were bruises in several places on her body.

    But now, when I look closely in a state of full energy, those injuries have become a little more serious.

    It is normal to think about it, Yu Xiao's heavy punch,

    few people in the entire Fifth Army can handle it.

    Shen Han fought with the opponent for a long time, and neither side kept their hands much. Can the injury be light?

    Gu Junwan felt a little distressed at the thought of that stupid a who had been obsessed with herself for so long with her body covered in bruises.

    Just as she was about to say something, her eyes flashed, and when the words reached her lips, she swallowed them back into her stomach.

    Because she saw that the place where the other side said that the back hurt was a

    fist-sized bruise that she scratched, and the slender scratches were particularly dazzling.

    The fresh red marks have some upturned flesh, as if they had been plowed!

    Gu Junwan looked at it, and the whole ear and even the neck turned crimson.

    She remembered!

    When he reached the climax of joy in the bathroom at noon, he grabbed the other's back firmly.

    At that time, my mind was blank and I didn't pay much attention.

    Only now do I know how hard it was to scratch?
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose

return
After crossing, I marked the Empress
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 119

    According to Shen Han's original thoughts, after Gu Junwan finished applying the medicine to herself, the two discussed the current situation.

    For example, how should Gu Yuwei, Yu Xiao and others deal with it.

    For example, how to eliminate the many hidden dangers brought by Takeda Jianye to the Federation.

    But at the end of a tube of ointment, the pain on Shen Han's body was relieved, but the glands on the back of her neck swelled up again.

    The ambiguous cedar is like a lingering cloud, wrapping Gu Junwan and dragging her into the abyss of sex.

    After being marked, Omega can't resist the provocation of his own alha pheromone.

    Gu Junwan's golden pupils, which were calm and self-contained just a moment ago, were soon stained with glistening.

    In the blink of an eye, there was a hint of fascination.

    When the pheromone entangled in the air reaches a certain concentration.

    The two also rolled from the sofa to the bed.

    When she was confused, Gu Junwan was still thinking about Shen Han's injury.

    She didn't dare to reach out to scratch the other person, so she had to hold the sheet under her body tightly.

    Shen Han wanted to do bad things.

    She held the other person's slender palm and insisted on putting it on her body. She also held the other person's hot earlobe in her mouth, and coaxed softly, "Wife, I like you to scratch me. When you grab me the hardest, I know you're coming soon."

    How could Gu Junwan resist her words?

    A heart keeps floating in the clouds, and then falls into the lake, causing the water to ripple.

    She opened her mouth and bit alha's shoulder, her mind was chaotic, she didn't know what was going on.

    A Nightmare Foot.

    ...

    the next day, the two of them didn't dare to stay in the bedroom for a long time, so they got up early.

    In addition to the reason why Gu Junwan had to show up to preside over the overall situation, it was also because of a text message sent by the former empress in the early hours of the morning.

    [Tomorrow morning at 10:00, you all come to meet me in Fight Room 02. ]

    With the help of Xu Zhao, Shen Han left the Nu Jun's villa in a white coat and a mask.

    She returned to the barracks and changed into the escort captain's overalls, and then went to the administrative office non-stop on duty.

    Gu Junwan carried the scent of alha all over her body. She smeared special perfume on her neck, wrists, elbows, and knees before heading to the office with Xu Zhao.

    When walking to the road, the lady's expression was as indifferent as usual.

    But in fact, her heart was beating drums up and down.

    Because she was not sure whether the special perfume could cover up the pheromone smell that Shen Han left on her body.

    It was not until she worked until 9:30 in the morning that the stone hanging in her heart was finally put down.

    In the previous half hour, she summoned several staff members in the office area, some of them were a, b, and o, and all of them behaved normally, without any suspicious behavior.

    Gu Junwan is very sensitive to changes in other people's emotions and demeanor.

    If she couldn't see the difference, then there is a high probability that things are not different.

    At 9:45 in the morning, Gu Junwan took Xu Zhao out of the office building.

    There is also Shen Han.

    They have to go to Fight Room 02, which is some distance away, to see Gu Qianqiu.

    On the way, Gu Junwan was a little uneasy.

    She knew that her affairs with Shen Han would definitely not be hidden from her mother, and she also knew that it was good for her to remain normal, and there was nothing to worry about.

    But theory is one thing, practice is another.

    When she thought about the dark sex before her and alha, and then she had to go to see her mother at this time, she felt a lot of panic and heartbeat.

    The feeling of social death!

    However, Shen Han did not have the unease and nervousness that he had when meeting his parents in the past.

    In the back row of the car, she lightly held her Omega's hand, and said to the other person with a voice: "Don't worry, there is me."

    Gu Junwan turned her palm and took the initiative to clasp her fingers.

    The familiar body temperature pressed against her palm, and even her limbs and bones also warmed up.

    After a nearly 10-minute drive, the female gentleman and his party came to the No. 02 fighting room at the time requested by Gu Qianqiu.

    When he thought that he was afraid of stepping into the terrifying 'Asura Field', Xu Zhao felt very uneasy.

    She whispered towards Gu Junwan for the first time in the world: "Your Majesty, otherwise, I'll wait for you outside ." After speaking

    , she added at the lowest volume: "I'm afraid."

    Gu Junwan turned her head somewhat amusingly . Looking at his assistant: "What are you afraid of, today's fire can't burn your head."

    Hearing what his mistress said, Xu Zhao instantly relaxed a lot.

    She looked at Shen Han who was walking on the other side of Gu Junwan from the corner of her eye, and nodded secretly in her heart: Yes! I don't have to worry at all, Madam's firepower output must be aimed at Shen Gouzi!

    I'm just a mere operator and a food delivery guy!

    Fight Room 02 is located in the special training area for the escort team.

    The indoor area is quite large. In addition to all kinds of training equipment, there is a square boxing ring in the center.

    When Gu Junwan brought Shen Han and Xu Zhao into the fight room, more than 20 eyes immediately converged towards them.

    These gazes all came from the former female emperor's former members of the escort team. They were not aggressive, but more of a curiosity.

    Gu Qianqiu was wearing casual clothes with tough fabrics and styles, sitting on the coach's chair next to the boxing ring.

    Seeing that the person she wanted to see had come, she didn't get up, she just raised her eyes and glanced at her daughter, and then looked at Shen Han.

    The eyes of the former empress were as calm as a deep pool. When she stared at someone intently, the invisible pressure she brought out often made people feel breathless.

    Shen Han did not avoid Gu Qianqiu's eyes, but blinked his black and white eyes, and looked at the other party.

    The last time when I saw the parents for the first time, Shen Han only saw gentleness and softness in the other party.

    At this moment, she actually felt a sharpness!

    And this is the most real majesty and imposing manner of the former empress.

    Holy and untouchable!

    The obvious confrontation between Shen Han and Gu Qianqiu naturally did not escape the eyes of everyone present.

    As soon as Xu Zhao looked at this posture, he immediately began to secretly regret that he didn't insist on staying outside the door just now.

    The atmosphere is so scary, right down to the freezing point!

    In addition to curiosity, the former members of the Queen's Guard, headed by Sun Liying, now have a little more satisfaction.

    Although they refused to protect Gu Junwan, all of them liked and respected each other from the bottom of their hearts.

    They knew that the tall alha beside the lady was the current captain of the guard, and naturally they didn't want the other party to be a coward who could not stand on the stage.

    Now it seems that people are not only courageous, but also a little wolf cub!

    From the past to the present, there are really not many who can withstand such silent pressure from the former empress.

    The mother in front and the partner beside her are the most important existences in Gu Junwan's life.

    At this moment, her mood fluctuated, and to a certain extent, she was no less than the assistant behind her.

    But Gu Junwan didn't have any behavior to break the atmosphere.

    She knew that, sooner or later, Shen Han would pass the level of her Omega mother.

    If you help her, it's not good for her.

    As for alha's mother, it can be ignored directly.

    Teacher Tang is obedient to his wife and does not dare to sing the opposite of big or small matters.

    The three walked to Gu Qianqiu before and after Gu Junwan began to say: "Mother, you are looking for me."

    The statement was used.

    Why did Gu Qianqiu come to them, both mother and daughter were tacit.

    "I heard that you weren't feeling well the first two days, are you feeling better now?"

    Gu Junwan's ears turned slightly red after hearing her mother's question, but her face was calm.

    "It's much better, my hard-working mother handles government affairs for me."

    Gu Qianqiu waved his hand slightly: "It's okay, a good physique will help keep your thinking flexible and agile."

    Speaking of which, she changed her words: "It is said that you The captain of the guard had fought with Yu Xiao before, and he ran away halfway through the fight, which is not good."

    Gu Junwan was a little stunned as she didn't expect her mother to mention this inexplicably, and immediately guessed the other party's intention.

    The meeting place was chosen in the fight room, and Yishui's former female emperor's guards were all present.

    With ready-made boxing rings and ready-made thugs, it can be said that the purpose of wanting to beat silly a is obvious.     Gu Junwan

    calmly looked at the twenty or so alhas standing around her mother, sighed in her heart, and then said, "What does the mother mean?"

Also had to hand out the steps.

    Gu Qianqiu raised his lips and smiled, and asked his guard sideways: "People outside are saying that the guards around Jun Wan are the strongest, but I think it's a bit exaggerated."

    "Which one of you is willing to stand up and discuss with Captain Shen?"

    Upon hearing this, the alhas around the former Empress suddenly became restless.

    Wen Wu is the first, Wu Wu is second, someone dares to claim to be the strongest, it must be practiced!

    More than 20 people were very enthusiastic, and even whispered about the order of appearances.

    Xu Zhao looked at the guards who were staring at him in front of him, and suddenly remembered the previous image of Yu Xiao's sergeants competing to challenge Shen Han.

    At that time, Shen Han also teased the other party.

    Now, what will that person do?

    Thinking of this, Xu Zhao immediately shifted his gaze to Shen Han.

    But I saw that the tall, tall woman with a high ponytail whispered a few words in the lady's ear, took off her jacket, and walked towards the boxing ring.

    The boxing ring is 5 meters long and wide, and there are corner posts at the four corners.

    Thick ropes are fastened to the corner posts, enclosing the table as a separate fighting area.

    Shen Han raised his hand and pressed the rope, turned over and entered the arena.

    Then, in front of everyone, start to move the joints to warm up.

    The gesture of declaring war is very obvious: I am on the stage, waiting for you to challenge!

    Shen Han was wearing work clothes today, with short military boots, gray camouflage trousers, and a standard black sweater, which perfectly highlighted his body proportions.

    The smooth and full curves show the youth and femininity unique to young women.

    The attributes of an S-rank alha make her full of tension ready to go.

    Standing on the boxing ring, Shen Han blinked at Gu Junwan who was standing under the ring at an angle that the guards did not notice.

    'Wife, look at how brave I am! '

    Gu Junwan, who understood the gesture in her alha's eyes, gave the other party a slightly resentful glance, but her red lips evoked a touching arc.

    Gu Qianqiu sat between the chairs and saw clearly the little movements of his daughter and the alha on the stage.

    She only felt a burst of laughter in her heart: before she was completely relieved, the dog food had already been spilled on the stage!

    After thinking for a few seconds, Gu Qianqiu called out directly: "Liying, you go."

    "Let me take a good look at who the two guard captains are more powerful!"
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose

return
After crossing, I marked the Empress
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 120 Eternal Youth

    Gu Qianqiu was not really angry, this is beyond doubt.

    Otherwise, as early as the night of the New Year's Eve, she would have already killed and chased away people.

    Calling Gu Junwan and Shen Han here, on the one hand, she wanted to see the state of her daughter and tell her something.

    As for beating Shen Han, it's just an incidental episode, who made her so ignorant of temperance?

    Gu Qianqiu knows the temperament of his daughter better than anyone else.

    In short, the one who is greedy will definitely not be Xiaowan!

    On the boxing ring, Shen Han was already sparring with Sun Liying.

    Both of them are S-rank alhas, their first gender is also female, and they both hold the title of captain of the guard.

    As soon as I got the hang of it, I immediately felt the intense feeling of the needle against Maimang.

    Sun Liying is now over forty-five years old, no matter in speed or strength, she is naturally inferior to Shen Han who is in her youth.

    Her strengths lie in her rich practical experience, patience and calmness.

    It stands to reason that Shen Han should play more easily.

    However, the actual situation is that the two have been fighting for a while and have not been able to distinguish between them.

    After all, Captain Shen was someone who worked hard for two days and two nights in a row.

    No matter how good the alha is, it is impossible to say that he can maintain his energy under any circumstances.

    What's more, none of the injuries she suffered from Yu Xiao before were healed.

    At this moment, Gu Qianqiu took Gu Junwan to the corner and started talking.

    Gu Qianqiu was the first to speak: "How do you plan to deal with Yuwei's affairs?"

    Gu Junwan knew that her mother would not ignore her sister's affairs.

    In fact, she had already imagined the current situation long before she went north.

    At that time, she couldn't come up with the most troublesome thing to this day, and everything was well deserved by Gu Yuwei.

    But Gu Junwan really couldn't execute her by shooting.

    She also knew that the mothers would not interfere in their own decisions in this matter.

    But if they can't handle it properly, they will definitely be sad.

    Seeing that his daughter did not speak, Gu Qianqiu raised his hand and gently tucked a strand of broken hair from the other side's face behind his ear.

    "My mother asked you about this, and I didn't mean to put pressure on you."

    "The price of betrayal is too small, and someone will do it in the future."

    "You decide on Yuwei, you don't even need to tell me in advance. , I have always believed that my Xiaowan can do very well no matter what she does."

    Gu Junwan nodded, and then said: "Mother, I want to let Yuwei go for a while."

    "Although Takeda Jianye escaped . But he has been lurking for so many years, and he has buried a lot of 'thunders' in the open and secret. The Free Federation will not become stable because of my unification of the north and south jurisdictions. On the contrary, I think the chaos and shock will continue for a long time. ."

    Having said that, Gu Qianqiu already understood.

    Gu Junwan didn't need to go into details, and directly stated the focus of her next work: "I plan to move a group of officials, as well as chaebols who collude with bureaucrats and even foreign enemies."

    After all, this is not a good place to talk about state affairs, mother and daughter two After a brief exchange of views, he turned his attention to the boxing ring.

    At this moment, Gu Qianqiu suddenly called out softly: "Jun Wan."

    Gu Junwan turned to look at the people around her, and her beautiful golden phoenix eyes flashed a hint of suspicion.

    When she saw her mother, who had always killed decisively, there was a hint of hesitation in her demeanor.

    "What's wrong? Mother."

    Gu Qianqiu was silent, and said in a voice that only the two of them could hear: "If you want to quell the civil unrest, the announcement of the female monarch alha's partner has to be postponed for a while.

    " Otherwise, your enemy will use this incident to launch an attack, and once caught in a storm of public opinion, it will not be good for you or Shen Han."

    Gu Junwan hadn't considered this.

    The main thing is that she was entangled by Shen Han in the room two days ago, and she couldn't separate her mind to think about other things.

    "Don't worry, mother, I know it, and Shen Han can understand it."

    Gu Qianqiu nodded and coughed lightly, leaning close to his daughter's ear, and instructed: "There is one more thing, you pay attention, at this stage It's not suitable for conception either."

    Hearing the last sentence, Gu Junwan's pretty white face immediately turned red at a speed visible to the naked eye.

    The tips of the ears hidden in the hair were so red that they seemed to drip blood.

    Seeing such a big reaction from his daughter, Gu Qianqiu couldn't help but jump in his heart.

    Her phoenix eyes narrowed, and she asked directly: "Should she be so cold?"

    Gu Junwan immediately interrupted in a low voice: "No, no! It's not time for her, I, mother, don't ask again. It's over."

    Perhaps the last conversation between the mother and daughter made the movement a little louder.

    Shen Han, who was on the boxing ring, was immediately distracted.

    Her ears were raised, and out of the corner of the eye kept glancing at Gu Junwan's face.

    The original position where the two fought was standing in the center of the ring.

    But now, Sun Liying moved with the other party to the corner closest to the conversation between the two empresses.

    After fighting for a quarter of an hour, Sun Liying couldn't keep up with her physical strength.

    She controlled her breathing and stared at the young girl whose face was about to turn towards the lady in front of her, feeling a little angry and funny.

    'What is this about? '

    'You can just jump off the stage and overhear the Empress chatting! '

    "Hey, can you be more serious? How can we decide the winner like this?" Sun Liying couldn't help but shouted aloud.

    Shen Han raised his arm to block, and said, "I'm serious, I'm serious!"

    "By the way, what kind of pants did you just say you want to spend money on?" After

    hearing this, Sun Liying was stunned at first, and then she gave it all. Pissed off.

    She took the initiative to withdraw her fists and wiped off the sweat on her forehead: "I won't fight! I can't fight!"

    After speaking, the person was already short and got out from the middle of the rope.

    Sun Liying had been working as an instructor in the special training camp before, and after playing for a long time, she could already see that Shen Han was fighting herself with an injury.

    If you think about it, it's also right, who is Yu Xiao, who has made a move under his hands, and is already considered to be outstanding in strength.

    Seeing their former captain jump off the stage, the team members who were waiting under the stage to hone their skills immediately pushed the others and started rushing up.

    Anyway, the former empress didn't say that she couldn't fight the wheel!

    Gu Qianqiu said at the right time: "Okay, Li Ying has given up, so don't go up to look for a beating."

    "Come back for dinner together at night."

    After leaving the last sentence towards her daughter, Gu Qianqiu raised her foot. Walking towards the door, the guards immediately formed a team and followed closely behind.

    The times are unstable, and during this time, these veteran guards will be guarding their Empress as before.

    Until all the dust settles, this team that has been ordered in danger will not be disbanded.

    These old players don't know how long they can reunite.

    But everyone cherishes the time they spend together.

    A group of alhas with an average age of fifty, surrounded by their empress, with their backs straight, lined up.

    Just like when they officially joined the escort team in their early twenties.

    They are no longer young, but they will always be young.

    After Gu Qianqiu took the people away, Shen Han immediately bent down and got off the boxing ring.

    She stared at her Omega's blushing cheeks, and said out of curiosity, "What are you talking about, Mom? Why are you blushing like this?"

    Gu Junwan didn't have the nerve to mention the topic of pregnancy to the other party.

    She took a tissue from the assistant and carefully wiped away the hot sweat from Shen Han's forehead: "Mother asked us to go to the villa for dinner at night, let's go, finish the work first, we can go early."

    Shen Han knew that the other party was jumping She passed her own question, but she did not pursue it.

    While wearing her jacket, she said, "Okay, okay, today is just the time to bring my mother's New Year's gift."

    ...

    In order to hide her eyes and ears, when Gu Junwan returned to her mother's residence in the evening, she brought Xu Zhao and several guards with her.

    And these people are all 'experts' who know the relationship between the two and know how to help cover.

    Of course, it is impossible for these adepts who act as the props group to eat at the same table with the female gentleman's family.

    Gu Junwan asked the kitchen to set up a small stove for them, and the whole group ate very happily.

    Because of the escalation of the relationship with Gu Junwan, Shen Han's meal this time was not as restrained as before.

    After eating, she also took the initiative to follow Tang Yucai to the yard to help with Chinese herbal medicine.

    He played happily until 10 o'clock in the evening, and when it was time to go back to their respective residences, Shen Han started scratching his ears as soon as he got into the back row of the executive car.

    The villa where Gu Junwan is located has a strict security system, guards and servants.

    The last time the situation was special, Shen Han could still disguise himself as a doctor and sneak into the house. If he wants to repeat the old trick today, it will definitely not work.

    Alha has just started eating meat, and it is the time when he sticks to his Omega the most.

    The thought of parting with Gu Junwan later, Shen Han's whole heart felt like a cat scratching.

    But she couldn't think of a proper way to solve the problem at hand.

    She can't follow the other party back to the villa, she lives in the barracks area and she can't take the other party there.

    'Ah ah ah ah! What should I do! '

    When I was going crazy, Gu Junwan's voice came from the side: "Why are you restless?"

    Shen Han turned his head to look at the other party, half truth and half lie: "When I started fighting in the boxing ring today, before The scratches left behind were kicked again."

    As she spoke, the palm she had placed on her lap quietly stretched to the side and covered the back of Gu Junwan's hand.

    Just when Shen Han was about to sell a miserable deal to gain sympathy, he looked at the scenery flashing outside the window and found that it was not the way back to his barracks.

    "Huh? Where is this place? Why haven't I been here before."

    Gu Junwan was holding her sleeve to check a wound on her arm, and when she heard the other person's question, she didn't raise her eyes, but said softly, "It's ready for you. Another separate residence."

    As for why, there is no need for Gu Junwan to explain it, everyone in the car understands!

    Easy to date.

    At this moment, Shen Han felt that all the injuries on his body no longer hurt.

    Even the slightest itching seeped out from those bruises.

    She was floating all over, and her whole body seemed to be about to hang from the seat!

    Gu Junwan lowered her eyes as if nothing had happened and fiddled with the other party's cuff, the porcelain white neck covered by her long hair had already been dyed a little pink.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 288K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
23.1K 1.3K 6
To know what happens if Arnav confronts Khushi than Shyam after seeing Shyam hugging Khushi on terrace, peek into the story My view when twist has be...
1.4M 34.3K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...