After Crossing, I Marked the...

By Xiaoshuo_

Once crossing, Shen Han not only became a top alpha in the abo world, but also awakened the fire element abil... More

Chapter 01-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-40
Chapter 41-50
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 61-70
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 091-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 161-170
Chapter 171-180
Chapter 181-190
Chapter 191-200
Chapter 201-210
Chapter 211-220
Chapter 221-225

Chapter 71-80

806 24 6
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 71 Strangulation

    On the race track of life and death, every millisecond may become a countdown to the death of all participants.

    Shen Han was not sure whether he could catch up with this last rescue.

    At this moment, she suddenly felt that there was an invisible giant hand hidden in the sky above the Free Federation.

    She only now finally understands why a royal family like Gu Junwan would be put into the situation it is today.

    The 'operator' hiding behind is indeed both powerful and fierce.

    So, will the killer in front of him fight desperately to complete the task even if he is killed by himself?

    Or, he shot at Gu Yuwei because he wanted to force himself to give away the head with a 'general' move?

    Between the lightning and flint, countless pieces of information flashed across Shen Han's mind.

    But her eyes, the spirit and energy in her whole body, were always locked on the killer.

    The two ran to Gu Yuwei at almost the same time.

    At this moment, the right sole of the red fox stomped heavily on the ground, the wood on the edge of the stage made an overwhelmed 'crunch' sound, but his body stopped in place with the help of the force.

    Twist your waist, turn your hips, and focus all your strength on one punch.

    With a punch, even the air was squeezed out with a slight popping sound.

    His real target is Shen Han!

    Shen Han jumped up the moment he punched, flying as lightly as a swallow.

    She knows that the opponent has the ability to evade her own long-range attacks, so this time, she plans to use the throat choke in melee combat!

    On the edge of the gloomy and gloomy theater stage, a cluster of flames bloomed in vain.

    The fire was only a little light at first, like the gleam of a match that a tired Ye Guiman polished after working overtime.

    But then, the fire was like the sun, reflecting the entire stage like day!

    Since the last time he escaped from the sea of ​​fire in the ancient doctor's private land, what the red fox feared most was this raging fire.

    The roaring flames seemed to light up all darkness and burn up all dregs and filth.

    Shen Han held down the opponent's arm with a palm that had not yet been able to retract after the air, and the palm of fire suddenly slapped the opponent's eyes.

    The eyes are one of the most vulnerable organs in the human body.

    A few well-trained iron-blooded killers can catch bullets with their bodies without frowning, but it is impossible to remain unmoved when faced with the flames blowing in their faces.

    Just when the red fox closed his eyes and turned his head, Shen Han changed his attack, jumped behind the opponent, and wrapped his wrist and forearm around the opponent's throat.

    The other arm pressed hard on the back of the opponent's head and began to strangle!

    During the fight, the two fell to the ground from the edge of the stage.

    The red fox's throat couldn't make any sound, and he could only keep hitting back with his elbows.

    But soon, his hands and feet began to spasm, and his pupils became larger and larger.

    Shen Han's back was in pain from being hit by the stones on the ground, and there was also severe pain in his waist and abdomen, which might be internal bleeding.

    But she didn't dare to relax the twisting force of her arm at all, even if the other party had stopped struggling, she still maintained the twisting technique for a while.

    This enemy is really scary, and she can't help but treat it with care.

    After confirming that the man in front of him was completely dead, Shen Han released his arm.

    She also seemed to be collapsing, lying on the ground for a long time and couldn't get up.

    Gu Yu rolled down from the stage trembling slightly, crouched beside Shen Han, and reached out to push her arm.

    "How are you? Are you okay?"

    "I can't die." Shen Han struggled to sit up, spitting     out the blood from his mouth, and his voice was a little weak, "Let's go, we can't stay here." All nodded vigorously.

    When she thought of how she had escaped death twice this night, she was both afraid and sad, and tears rolled in her eyes before falling.

    Seeing Gu Yuwei's feet sticking out, Shen Han took off the killer's shoes and put them in front of him.

    Seeing that the face of the other party that resembled Tang Yucai was covered with tears, his heart softened, and he quickly comforted him.

    "Don't cry, what seat are you sitting in, in addition to enjoying the glory that seat brings you, you also have to bear the risks it brings to you."

    "You think about your sister, who was hunted down by you a year ago. How tragic, if it wasn't for luck, my life would have been lost in the border jungle!"

    Gu Yu sniffed slightly, and said in a stern voice, "I didn't order her to be killed at the time, I just had someone take her back, and I don't know what happened after that. That's what happened."

    Seeing that she had put on her shoes, Shen Han led her out of the theater.

    Walking and walking, I couldn't help but ask: "The guards before the lady were basically killed. If you only wanted to catch her, how did it become a deadly battle?"

    "I don't know, the melee was at that time. Everyone in the middle is very tense, and I don’t know who fired the gun first, and some of the guards were shot and killed, and then the situation got out of control.”

    Hearing Gu Yuwei’s answer, Shen Han was thoughtful at the same time. I feel some toothache.

    This younger sister is incompetent, and always wants to go to the core power circle of chasing dreams.

    If I were the manipulator behind the scenes, I would also like such a puppet.

    But, who would be behind the coup plotting?

    Is it a person? Or an organization? The former Empress has been investigating secretly for so long, and I have not heard of any progress so far.

    Also, are those who launched this attack tonight the same group of people as the latter?

    One is to help Gu Yuwei come to power, and the other is to kill her, which seems contradictory.

    But if you think about it from the point of view of interests, such as 'prosperity is difficult to make money', it seems to make sense.

    With mixed thoughts, Shen Han and Gu Yuwei walked back to the place where they met the killer.

    After carefully examining Ning Xi's injury, Shen Han breathed a sigh of relief.

    The stab wound to the scapula is a bit deep, but it shouldn't be a big problem if it can be treated in time.

    The back of the head was broken by a stone, and there was not much bleeding.

    When Shen Han was squatting on the ground to examine the wounds of his comrades, Gu Yuwei had already run to the two cars and looked around.

    All tires were punctured and could no longer be driven.

    The two had no choice but to carry Ning Xi to the back of the off-road vehicle they were driving.

    Although the car is full of bullet holes and broken glass, cleaning it up is better than lying outside.

    After about 15 minutes of waiting, two gunships came over the theater.

    The roar of the huge propeller was deafening, and the blades stirred the night wind, blowing the grass stems on the ground to a rustling sound.

    Shen Han left the off-road vehicle and stood still in the beam of light dropped from above, so that the other party could confirm his identity.

    This is the helicopter of the group army, which should have been arranged by Gu Junwan.

    After a brief negotiation, the three returned in a helicopter.

    As for the corpses in the theater, the vehicles that rolled over on the side of the road, the mercenaries who escaped, and the relevant criminal evidence they left behind, other personnel will come to deal with the follow-up.

    Such a terrorist attack in a remote border area not only caused the people in this area to panic all night, but almost all the staff of the Federal Second Television Station also stayed up all night.

    Especially the reporting team in this area, although they were scared to death, they still tried their best to present the facts of what happened here.

    Before them, there had been some messy gossip online.

    Start with a picture, and the content depends entirely on editing.

    Say anything.

    The most outrageous is that an anonymous netizen posted a post on a military forum, claiming that this was a long-planned murder between the two current heads of state.

    This person spent a lot of space analyzing the personalities of Gu Junwan and Gu Yuwei and the real power in their hands.

    At the end, he also left his own prediction: after dawn, only one head of the federation will survive.

    Of course, all sensitive words involved in anonymous netizens' posts are replaced by symbols or letters.

    It avoided the retrieval of the management system, but it did not prevent the netizens who saw the content understand what he was talking about.

    It didn't take long for the first news report from the Federal Second Television Station to come out.

    [It has been verified that it was an overseas mercenary who suddenly attacked. The commander in the north was trapped in an ambush by the enemy because he dispatched his own security force to put out the fire. The queen has dispatched a rescue team to the scene of the incident. ]

    [The fire in the farmers' market has been brought under control. The Second TV Station will continue to follow up and report on the follow-up results. ]

    The Second TV Station, which was authorized to report, released some live pictures and video interviews.

    Although the details of the operation were not disclosed, the false information on the Internet was also branded as 'fabricated'.

    In the sleepless night, countless people have been standing in front of the screen since the second half of the night, waiting to see the follow-up progress of the incident.

    After being allowed, the Second Television Station obtained part of the live broadcast rights.

    The equipment is set up on the outer square of the command camp. Through the lens, the public can see the orderly rescue and dispatch of the lady, as well as the first-hand information that can be disclosed to the public.

    5:45am.

    The officers and soldiers who had been busy all night finally got a temporary rest.

    Gu Yuwei did not follow Shen Han back to the queen's camp.

    She was still halfway through, but was intercepted and picked up by the late-arriving troops.

    Shen Han continued to return with Ning Xi.

    Halfway through, Ning Xi woke up.

    At this time, her wound had been treated simply, and her forehead was wrapped in gauze. When she opened her eyes, she was still a little dazed.

    It wasn't until she saw Shen Han sitting next to her and the environment she was in that she said apologetically, "Boss, I'm sorry, I couldn't help in an emergency, how is Commander? She's fine. Right?"

    Shen Han's face was a little pale, she was leaning against the seat and closed her eyes to rest, after hearing Ning Xi's words, she immediately turned her head slightly, looked at the other party and said, "Don't worry, it's alright."

    Seeing that her comrade-in-arms still looked guilty, she thought about it for a while, and then said in a low voice, "It's just that during the final battle, I accidentally knocked out a front tooth from her, and I don't know if she will recall it later. Will you hate me for this matter?"

    "This is not good. My girlfriend's family of four has been beaten twice by me. When you say I will officially go to see my parents, will I be kicked out?"

    Ning Xi knew that his boss was diverting his attention, so he didn't continue the topic just now.

    She pursed her lips and smiled, and said, "If you lose a tooth, you can replace one, but if you die, you can't replace it." After speaking

    , Ning Xi looked at her boss's face carefully.

    The lights in the helicopter cabin were not bright, but from the angle of Ning Xi lying on her back, she could still see that Shen Han's expression was not right.

    His hair on the temples was damp, and there was a cold sweat on his forehead.

    "Boss, what's wrong with you? Are you injured?"

    Shen Han nodded, his tone not solemn.

    "The man punched the waist a few times. The bones are fine, but the pain is really painful. There may be some subcutaneous bleeding."

    Ning Xixin said: "It's not as simple as just subcutaneous bleeding."

    But right now, there are no good medical conditions in the cabin, and all she can do is keep her mouth shut and not lead the other party to talk more.

    When Ning Xi silently counted to the 10th minute.

    The gunships finally began to land.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose

return
After crossing, I marked the Empress
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 72

    The queen's camp is located near the simple guest house.

    Although the place is not big, the regional settings are very clear.

    The command room is in the innermost independent military tent, the middle is a restricted military area, and the outermost square is a passage area, and there are many people.

    In the square, in addition to some officers and soldiers taking turns to rest, there are also many medical staff, supply personnel and logistics personnel coming and going.

    The sky was not yet bright, but the whole camp was brightly lit, and the air was still filled with the scorching smell of the burning fire.

    In the corner of the square, a news van was parked.

    The live broadcast equipment is mounted on the roof, broadcasting the situation of the camp square in real time in panoramic mode.

    Two reporters and cameras behind them allowed some interviews with people in the square without compromising relief efforts.

    At this time, a helicopter slowly landed on the temporary apron outside the square.

    A stretcher was first carried out of the cabin, carried by two soldiers, and headed straight for the camp.

    Seeing this scene, everyone hurried out of the way so that the stretcher could pass unimpeded.

    Four journalists are also well-trained to step aside.

    It was not until the stretcher was carried out of the square area that they made a simple broadcast.

    [The one on the stretcher is a member of the Queen's Royal Guard. She was injured in the head and shoulders. I hope this brave warrior can recover quickly. ]

    [According to the latest news received by this station, the northern commander has arrived at the garrison camp safely, and one of the people who went to rescue the commander is the escort soldier just now. ]

    More than 600 million people online, after receiving this news, the tense heartstrings can be considered to be really relaxed.

    What ordinary people fear most is the outbreak of civil war.

    Natural disasters and foreign enemies can be united to resist, fight, and fight for life with death.

    Civil wars are different, no matter who wins, everyone loses in the end.

    "Huh? An escort came down from the helicopter."

    "That's Captain Shen! I heard that she led the team to rescue the northern commander!"

    Someone in the square recognized Shen Han's captain.

    The four people from the TV station hurriedly ran over with their equipment. They would definitely not turn a blind eye to the 'freshly released' first-hand information in front of them.

    The four of them also knew how to behave, and did not run up to block Shen Han's path.

    The interview was conducted only while filming.

    [Captain Shen, have you been in close contact with overseas militants? 】

    【Can you tell us about the situation at that time? 】

    【Captain Shen, do you think this is a long-planned terrorist attack? 】

    Shen Han was still wearing the camouflage combat uniform he used before departure.

    After several rounds of fierce fighting, some places were damaged, and the broken fabrics, collars, legs and other places were stained with blood.

    The alha captain who just returned from the battlefield looked a little embarrassed, but his whole person showed a sense of iron and blood.

    Her back is always upright, thin but still gives a feeling of indomitableness.

    Hearing the reporter's question, Shen Han stopped.

    She raised her eyes to face the camera that was facing her, and said calmly and firmly: "The territory of the Free Federation is inviolable. If there is an offender, it will be punished even if it is far away!"

    Regarding the previous battles and information about Gu Yuwei, Shen Han cannot reveal it here.

    But she knew that people's hearts must have been unstable that night, so she said that.

    Captain alha's statement, through various channels, traveled thousands of miles, reflected in the eyes and pupils of the Commonwealth citizens, and fell into their ears.

    In the hearts of everyone, a kind of proud blood was immediately aroused!

    In an instant, the screen in the live broadcast room of the Federal Second Television Station was immediately overwhelmed by barrage.

    Countless people are repeating the phrase 'If there is a crime, it will be punished even if it is far away'.

    The main urban area of ​​the fourth jurisdiction in the south, in the He's Manor.

    The young and junior members of the He family were called up to pay attention to this current event before they even woke up.

    They didn't dare to complain in their mouths, but in their hearts they all felt that the old man was a bit of a force.

    How can a civil war break out so easily?

    The coup d'état a year ago was so violent, isn't it okay in the end?

    He Meng also thought so in his heart, but he didn't dare to ignore Grandpa's arrangement.

    She covered her lips and yawned, stood up, and was about to take advantage of her time to go to the toilet to secretly smoke a cigarette to refresh herself.

    Suddenly, the voice of a female reporter calling Captain Shen came from behind.

    He Meng didn't care too much at first, until she heard the somewhat familiar voice behind her, then she turned around suddenly and stared straight at the projection screen.

    In the picture, alha is still as handsome and handsome as he remembered.

    But at this moment, the eyes of the other party showed a determination that He Meng had never seen before.

    Face the enemy with a sword!

    After hearing Alha's brief but very powerful words, He Meng felt a little sour in his eyes for some reason.

    She still regrets that when she was hired to be the special instructor of the quasi-guardian team, why did she do such a violation of discipline?

    If I was still an instructor, would I have the opportunity to be by her side?

    At that time a year ago, He Meng was more curious about Shen Han.

    But right now, she feels from the bottom of her heart that the other party is a very good and powerful person!

    In the screen projection, there were some loud noises.

    The two cameras that were originally facing Shen Han, at this time one of them also switched the angle of view.

    The live broadcast of the TV station is even more responsive, with one long-range view and two close-up shots, and the split-screen presentation begins at the same time.

    In the long-range shot, a group of people can be seen walking out of the camp.

    The sergeants lined up in two teams with guns, leaving a passage in the middle.

    The close-up shots were taken against two people.

    One was Shen Han who was standing on the spot, and the other was Gu Junwan who came out of the camp surrounded by guards.

    The lady is out!

    So many things happened overnight, and Gu Junwan has been in the command room personally dispatching rescues and fighting.

    It can be said that although she did not rush to the front line, she was under no less pressure than anyone else.

    Soldiers from the 11th Brigade have arrested several mercenaries who had fled after being injured in a rollover.

    The road and battlefield side has also entered the work of rescue and sweeping.

    The disaster relief officers and soldiers who were resting in the square had already stood up at this time, and they all saluted in the direction of Gu Junwan.

    The reporters of the TV station were asked to withdraw a certain distance, but the guards did not stop them from continuing to shoot, but did not let them get too close to the queen.

    Gu Junwan heard someone report the situation at the Unfinished Theater an hour ago.

    She knew that both Shen Han and Ning Xi were injured, and she had been waiting for her alha's return.

    It was only because they met Gu Yuwei's air force halfway through, so the time was delayed for a while.

    When she finally waited for the little red dot on Shen Han's locator to appear outside the camp, she found that the little red dot was walking and stopped.

    Then, she saw her alha and heard what the other party said during the news broadcast by the second TV station.

    She knew that she would get a lot of attention when she went out now.

    But she wanted to see Shen Han immediately, and couldn't wait for a moment!

    So, there is this scene in front of the live camera.

    Seeing Gu Junwan coming towards him, Shen Han's heart suddenly filled with warmth.

    Aware of the worry and pity hidden under her Omega's calm face, she felt that everything she did was worth it.

    "Crack!"

    Shen Han gave a standard military salute to the female monarch standing in front of him.

    Gu Junwan raised her chin slightly, and her golden pupils reflected the sweat on her alha's forehead and the cracked corners of her lips.

    Omega's slender palms that hang under the cuffs are clenched tightly, and because of the force, the knuckles are also a little pale.

    Her heart seemed to be clamped by an invisible big palm, and even her breathing was blocked.

    For a moment when the four eyes met, no one needed to speak, and everything was silent.

    Just when Gu Junwan was about to have someone send Shen Han to the medical room first.

    Alha, who was standing upright in front of her saluting the first second, fell straight forward the next second.

    "Be careful, madam!"

    "Captain Shen fainted!"

    "Medical soldiers! Where are the medical soldiers?"

    Shen Han's sudden fainting caused a little confusion inside and outside the camera.

    The reporter who was chasing after Shen Han and asking her questions before also turned very ugly.

    She turned her head and whispered to her camera crew: "I didn't know she was injured, otherwise I would not have asked her so many questions." The

    photographer was a little older, and immediately comforted after hearing this: " Unintentional loss, it doesn't matter."

    "Captain Shen's words and actions in front of the camera just now inspired many people, don't worry, she will be fine." Captain Shen, who couldn't

    hold on, slammed on Gu Junwan, and then He threw the opponent backward again.

    Fortunately, Xu Zhao, who followed closely behind, had quick eyes and quick hands, and quickly stepped forward to catch the back of his daughter-in-law, which prevented the two from falling to the ground.

    The members of the escort carried the unconscious captain to the stretcher of the medics, and the latter group moved to the middle area of ​​the camp together.

    The people in the original square couldn't set foot on them, they just prayed in their hearts that Captain Shen would be fine.

    In such a situation, even the people who had been eating melons on the Internet before were not joking with nonsense.

    Only He Meng, who was far away in the He's house in the fourth district, felt that he had just caught something.

    Previously, the two shots were almost focused on the faces of Gu Junwan and Shen Han.

    In the picture, one person is calm and glamorous, the other person is saluting, and there is nothing inappropriate.

    But He Meng still found a little detail in Gu Junwan's eyebrows.

    She felt that when the other party looked at Shen Han, it didn't look like the female monarch looked at the guard.

    More like, the way Omega looks when he looks at his alha!

    As soon as this bold guess appeared, the thoughts in He Meng's mind couldn't stop.

    In hindsight, she realized that she had neglected a link all along.

    A year ago, I ran to the downstairs of Shen Han's apartment with contraband to stop her. It was indeed my fault, and I recognized it.

    However, how did such an inconspicuous episode get stabbed to the queen?

    To make an inappropriate analogy, the problem is like illegal parking.

    A lot of people do it every day, but in most cases it's simply not easy to catch.

    Before, He Meng always thought that he was out of luck, and just happened to be caught by the female gentleman.

    Now, she feels that bad luck is indeed bad luck, but the nature is completely different.

    Thinking of this, He Meng couldn't help breaking a cold sweat for himself.

    So, at that time, I was 'digging a corner' and digging up the female gentleman's head? !
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose

return
After crossing, I marked the Empress
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 73 I Just Smell, Don't Bite

    Although the medical staff in the camp are very professional, after all, the medical equipment is not comparable to that of a hospital.

    When the military doctor found that Shen Han suffered from intra-abdominal hemorrhage caused by external impact, he immediately suggested transfer to the nearest urban hospital.

    At the same time, Ning Xi was also transferred.

    The emergency response to several emergencies has been almost handled by Gu Junwan.

    So, after she handed over the next command to a capable and experienced subordinate, she left the camp with the escorts.

    A group of people took a military airship and came to the nearest town.

    Gu Junwan will not block traffic when she travels. When the residents of the small town saw a large number of sergeants appearing in the First Hospital, they were nervous and strange.

    The fact that the guards received treatment at Xiaocheng No. 1 Hospital is classified information.

    The female gentleman is also in the hospital area and has not disclosed anything to the outside world.

    At first, the people were curious and talked a lot, but later they found that they could not find anything, so they lost their interest.

    Go to school, go to school, go to work.

    In the busy time, the time came to 8 o'clock in the evening.

    In the independent ward of Xiaocheng No. 1 Hospital, Shen Han was lying on the bed and fell asleep, while Gu Junwan was guarding by the bedside.

    Xu Te assistant stayed up all day and night, and now he has been ordered by his mistress to go down to rest.

    The door of the ward is guarded by guards dressed in civilian clothes but equipped with firearms. Without notification, no one can push the door and step into the ward at will.

    It is for this reason that Gu Junwan does not need to restrain her emotions like she does in front of outsiders.

    Her body was actually very tired, and there were even some faint signs of fatigue, but her consciousness was very clear.

    Alha, who was close at hand, had already taken off her daytime combat uniform, and the soft cotton hospital gown was wrapped around her thin body, bringing out a different kind of gentleness.

    At this moment, Shen Han is no longer the Predator who entered the enemy's encirclement last night, nor is he the hero of the Federation who moved hundreds of millions of people.

    Her fragility, her weakness, were all revealed in front of Gu Junwan.

    Since the injury was not too serious, the doctor used minimally invasive surgery without surgery.

    With Shen Han's physique, he can be discharged from the hospital in about 2-3 days.

    Seeing that Shen Han's lips were a little dry, Gu Junwan took a cotton swab, dipped it in water, and carefully moistened her lips.

    The man lying on the hospital bed had obvious bruises on one side of his lips, and there were several small wounds on his originally white cheeks.

    Right now, she looks like a good student after being bullied by the school bully on campus.

    Gu Junwan gently and slowly traced her alha's long eyebrows with her fingertips.

    Suddenly I thought to myself: If Shen Han is really still studying in school, with her character, I am afraid that those bullies who are bullying the soft and afraid of the hard will know who is the real 'school bully'?

    Thinking about it, she felt a little sad again.

    Since he met him, Shen Han has always been injured.

    I have the ability to deter the enemy and stabilize the people's livelihood, but I can't protect my alha.

    Although Gu Junwan knew very well in her heart, as a soldier, especially her own imperial guard, it was impossible to avoid the danger of being injured.

    But sometimes she can't help but have some selfish thoughts: it would be nice if there was no pain, only sweetness.

    Pushing a strand of hair from alha's forehead behind his ear, Gu Junwan leaned over slightly, leaning her head against the other's neck with her face sideways.

    She sniffed the faint cedar that belonged to her own alha, and felt the warmth from the other person's shoulder and neck.

    A feeling of peace of mind instantly turned into a warm current that filled her limbs, filling her with strength.

    "Jun Wan"

    Shen Han's slightly hoarse voice sounded in her ears, Gu Junwan was startled at first, and then raised her head very happily, looking at the other party's clean and clear black eyes.

    "Are you awake? Do you feel any discomfort? I'll ask the doctor to come and take a look."

    Shen Han shook his head slightly and asked, "How is the situation now?"

    Gu Junwan knew what she was concerned about. , so he also began to 'report' to his alha very patiently.

    "You and Ning Xi's injuries are due to timely treatment, and they will be back to normal after a week's rest. Don't worry."

    "The disaster has been brought under control this morning, and there are casualties. I have sent people to keep an eye on the rescue team and supplies. "

    As for Gu Yuwei's side, I have to talk to her in a few days. The killer who appeared last night may have also appeared in the ancient doctor's private plot before. Well, let's not talk about this for now, you can rest for a while." "

    Several major events on my mind are all settled.

    Shen Han turned his attention to Omega sitting beside the bed.

    Just now, in fact, when Gu Junwan leaned against her neck, she had already woken up.

    As a queen, Omega is not strong in front of her, but there are not many times when she takes the initiative to rely on her and get close to her.

    Shen Han knew that this was due to the character of the other party, so he never minded it.

    He will not force the other party to act like a spoiled child in front of him.

    In her heart, Gu Junwan has always been like a green lotus on the top of Xuefeng.

    The other party's holiness and flawlessness and the other party's reserved inner show are both Gu Junwan's nature and one of the things that attracts her the most.

    Alha, who started pretending to be asleep immediately after waking up, was thinking of pretending for a while longer, after all, it is rare to be in a state of being a little bird like Omega.

    But soon, she couldn't take it anymore.

    Because every time Omega's breath is lightly sprayed on her neck, it will directly bring a string of electric currents in her mind.

    Shen Han's abdomen was actually still hurting, but his heart started to itch uncontrollably.

    The sense of contradiction between pain and happiness made her extremely uncomfortable.

    So Shen Han was thinking about what he might be able to do.

    Isn't there an old saying that goes like this: When the benefits are in place, the happiness is doubled!

    "Junwan, I feel a little stuffy in my chest."

    As soon as her alha said this, Gu Junwan immediately felt distressed.

    She looked at each other softly: "Then I'll ask the doctor to come over."

    Shen Han immediately whispered: "It's useless for the doctor to come, you can help me relieve it."

    These childish words made Gu Junwan I feel a little funny in my heart.

    She raised her palm and rubbed the other person's hair dotingly, hooked her lips and said, "What? Can't I still be a panacea?"

    Shen Hanxin said, "That's not right!" You are my quick-acting rescue pill!

    Of course, she would not be so sullen, but put on a pitiful look.

    "Can I smell the cold plum scent on the back of your neck?"

    alha's short words made Omega sitting beside the bed blushed instantly.

    Gu Junwan didn't know why her reaction was so big.

    It is clear that a lot of intimate things have been done between the two, but when Alha mentioned the taste of her pheromones in person, her heartbeat accelerated sharply.

    Seeing that his Omega's cheeks were as white as jade, he did not speak.

    Shen Han stretched out his arm from under the quilt, held the back of the other's hand lightly, and added a sentence as finely as a mosquito: "I will smell it, not bite."

    When saying this, Shen Han suddenly I feel like a 'scumbag'.

    He's the kind of 'scumbag' who would say to his girlfriend, 'I'll rub off and don't go in'.

    Listening to alha's soft-spoken plea, Gu Junwan actually softened.

    'ao The pheromone between lovers does have the effect of soothing each other. Just now, I felt at ease around her neck. She is recovering from her injury. I let her smell it, which should help her recover faster. '

    Omega's glands are important sex organs.

    Even if Gu Junwan persuaded herself in her heart, she didn't know what to do next.

    Shen Han saw this, so he began to give guidance.

    "Junwan, come closer to me."

    Gu Junwan did as she was told, leaned forward, and slowly approached her alha's head.

    Shen Han blinked and met the beautiful golden eyes that were close at hand.

    She thought about it for a while, and then said softly: "You shake the hospital bed at a certain angle, otherwise you will be too tired to stretch your neck like this."

    Gu Junwan hurriedly sat up straight, with a crimson cheek on her face, she went to shake the bed for Shen Han.

    And when Omega came close again, alha finally couldn't hold back.

    She stretched out her arms and carried the awkward Omega directly to her bed.

    When the force was involved, the wound was involved, and she also gritted her teeth and endured it, without even frowning.

    Gu Junwan was frightened by the other party's move.

    She quickly stretched out her palms to support the bed, for fear that she would crush her girlfriend.

    "Shen Han! Don't move."

    Shen Han hugged each other, turned his girlfriend's body slowly, and said in a assured tone, "Okay, then sit on your side, and I won't move."

    While speaking, she had put her head close to the back of Gu Junwan's neck.

    Gu Junwan sat sideways on the edge of the bed, feeling a little nervous, a slender palm grabbed the sheet under her body.

    When she felt the closeness of alha behind her, she did not dodge.

    The long hair on the back of the neck was gently lifted up by alha, and the warm breath spread on the skin on the back of the neck.

    Gu Junwan's back was tense, her heartbeat was a little faster than before.

    Shen Han didn't reach out and take off the barrier sticker on the back of his Omega's neck.

    She tilted her head, took the small sticker with her mouth slightly, and then printed her lips on the corner of the delicate and soft skin.

    The aroma of plum is delicate and elegant, it is obviously inclined to the cold taste, but it falls on alha's nose and tongue, but it is so hot.

    It seemed to set her whole body on fire.

    The words 'relieve chest tightness' were originally just an excuse that Shen Han thought of at will.

    However, at this moment, she felt that her injury really didn't hurt anymore.

    His entire atrium, the whole world warmed up, and the flowing blood was filled with the fragrant cold plum fragrance.

    Compared with Shen Han's ironing, Gu Junwan's feeling can be described as never before.

    The skin around the glands at the back of the Omega's neck is very sensitive.

    Although Shen Han did not completely remove the barrier stickers, the lingering scent of cedar trees around the glands still made Gu Junwan feel an unspeakable sense of shame.

    The alha's lips behind him lightly touched the corner of the gland, making Omega's delicate body go soft, and he couldn't even sit still.

    After noticing that his girlfriend's body was trembling slightly, Shen Han took the initiative to put the barrier in place with his lips.

    She moved her head to the side of the other's neck and tightened her arms around the other's waist.

    "I feel much more comfortable now." Alha's voice was full of contentment.

    Gu Junwan raised her hand and stroked the head buried in her neck, the heart lake was also filled with warm sunshine.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose

return
After crossing, I marked the Empress
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 74

    When it was close to 10 p.m., Gu Junwan sprayed some freshener on herself.

    After confirming that the smell of the contaminated pheromone had been eliminated, he left the ward lightly.

    After all, he was injured, and after holding his Omega for a while, Shen Han fell into a drowsy sleep.

    Gu Junwan also planned to go to her room to have a good night's rest.

    But before that, she had to go to Xu Zhao and ask for a restraint sticker for herself.

    The skin on the back of the neck that had been kissed by alha before still maintained an ambiguous heat.

    The re-applied barrier stickers were already wet at the edges.

    Although Gu Junwan didn't have to worry about pheromone being smelled after she returned to her room.

    But she needs to 'cool down' herself.

    Otherwise, it will be difficult to fall asleep at night.

    The hospital has a rest area specially prepared for family members.

    According to the price, there are several different grades from normal to high grade.

    The suite where Gu Junwan lived was naturally the best condition.

    The suite has two bedrooms and one living room, complete with furniture and appliances.

    Xu Zhao also lives in the second bedroom in his suite, which is convenient and avoids unnecessary extravagance.

    When Gu Junwan opened the door and walked into the living room, she was a little bit troubled.

    His own standing items are all carried in Xu Zhao's bag.

    She didn't want to disturb her assistant's rest, nor would she open the other person's carry-on bag privately.

    Although she knew that Xu Zhao's bag was almost full of work supplies, this was a matter of principle.

    Some things that are innocuous in the eyes of others, in Gu Junwan's place, are the qualities that she must abide by in her bones.

    'Forget it, the hospital suite also has the most basic restraint stickers, so I'll make do with it tonight. '

    Just as Gu Junwan's thoughts had just arisen, the kitchen door was suddenly opened, and Xu Zhao, who was wearing an apron, came out.

    "Your Majesty is back, I happened to be cooking noodles, would you like a bowl too?"

    Gu Junwan was indeed a little hungry, so she nodded in response.

    "Okay, just wait a few more minutes, it will be ready soon."

    Xu Zhao said as he walked towards the kitchen.

    "Xu Zhao, wait a moment."

    Hearing his daughter-in-law calling, Special Assistant Xu immediately walked back to the other side: "What's the matter? Your Majesty, do you need anything?" I

    have to say, after following Gu Junwan for many years, Xu Zhao took a look at his home. With the look on the lady's face, you can probably tell whether the other party has something to order or if she wants something from herself.

    Gu Junwan's face was as calm as ever, but there was a hint of embarrassment in her voice.

    "Can you give me a restraint sticker?"

    At first, Special Assistant Xu hadn't reacted.

    She quickly counted the time in her mind, and asked curiously, "Your Majesty, your next fever period is still early." As soon as the

    words came out, Special Assistant Xu knew that he was stupid.

    After secretly looking at the slightly unnatural look of her daughter-in-law, she immediately rounded up this little embarrassment.

    "However, it's not that it can't be used. Please wait a moment, Your Majesty. I'll turn off the fire in the kitchen first, and I'll go get it for you."

    After speaking, Xu Zhao calmly went to the kitchen.

    As soon as he stepped into the kitchen door, special assistant Xu, who was calm one second before, began to caress his chest for himself the next second.

    'His Majesty just came out of that alha's room and asked for a restraint sticker for himself. Isn't it obvious that the two had had some intimate contact before? Why didn't my mind turn around in time! '

    After turning off the fire, Xu Zhao walked to the second bedroom at a steady pace to look for what the lady wanted.

    As soon as she entered the door, she immediately took a deep breath.

    I thought: wait! Didn't Shen Gouzi bleed internally? This should still hurt! What did she do to the queen in places like the ward?

    After getting the special restraint sticker, Gu Junwan was embarrassed to ask the assistant to stick it for her, and hurried back to her room.

    After removing the barrier sticker on the back of the neck, the entire sticker was almost soaked.

    The cedar scent that remained on top rushed into the Omega's nose, bringing a wave of excitement in the latter's heart again.

    Gu Junwan never knew that Omega would react like this after being kissed by alha on the gland.

    She remembered that when she met Shen Han just now, the other party couldn't control the pheromones, and she was more ambiguous about what she had done than before.

    But at the time, he wasn't like he is now.

    'It's so sensitive to be touched by her a little bit, then if she bites her glands'

    thinking of this, Gu Junwan's pretty face just recovered from her lustrous whiteness, and her pretty face turned red in an instant.

    ...

    The queen's team didn't stay in the small town for long.

    When it was near noon the next day, everyone began to evacuate in an orderly manner.

    The injuries of Shen Han and Ning Xi were not serious, and it was the same as returning to the resident hospital in the fourth jurisdiction to recuperate.

    In terms of conditions, the resident hospital is definitely better.

    After returning to the station, Gu Junwan immediately threw herself into work.

    She has a lot of business to deal with, and the most urgent thing at the moment is to find out the mastermind behind this attack.

    Overseas mercenaries are just a sharp knife to kill.

    Who is holding this knife? And who opened the door for foreign militants? This is where Gu Junwan wants to focus on exploring.

    Ma Haoyu was given a few days off.

    As soon as he was free, he ran towards the resident hospital to visit Shen Han and Ning Xi.

    The little agent was arranged by Shen Han to perform the task of information interference.

    Relatively speaking, the degree of danger is much smaller than that of a direct charge.

    Therefore, Ma Haoyu can be regarded as returning to the team unscathed.

    Another sniper surnamed Li, although his life was safe, was affected by enemy fire and suffered some minor injuries.

    Shen Han and Ning Xi lived in a double ward.

    At this time, both of them can actually move freely, but they have not been allowed to leave the hospital for the time being, so they have to continue to recuperate in the room honestly.

    After Ma Haoyu entered the door, Ning Xi immediately jumped over with a smile.

    The little man dug out two of the latest journals from his backpack and stuffed them into each other, and then went to peel the fruit for the two of them.

    Ning Xi looked at the magazine with the sexy Omega cover with relish, and from time to time, she would make a few comments out loud.

    Both Shen Han and Shen Han have become accustomed to their ardent comrade-in-arms.

    Although Ning Xi changed girlfriends more often, she had never broken through the bottom line.

    The Omegas she looked for knew what kind of person she was, and the two of you were in love with each other.

    Ning Xi flipped through the magazine and suddenly remembered something very important.

    She threw the magazine on the table and ran to the sofa area to sit next to Shen Han.

    Then the thief said: "Boss, let's discuss something with you."

    Shen Han moved to the side in disgust: "Let's talk about it first, and then accompany you to meet your blind date like last time, I won't do it!"

    Ning Xi grinned: "Oh, last time was not a special situation. Is that girl's brother with a team of bodyguards, I have a guilty conscience."

    "What if her brother is a sister-in-law or a violent temper, knowing that I have had so many girlfriends, what should I do on the spot? "

    Hmph, you know what you're afraid of? Tell me, what's the matter?"

    "Look, boss, we've made a contribution this time. I'm thinking about it, and the credit for saving the northern commander cannot be small.

    " If you want to commend this time, can you help me and take a group photo?"

    After hearing this, Shen Han's eyebrows raised, "Do you want to take a photo with her alone?"

    Ning Xi's scalp tingled, Very eager to survive, he waved his hands again and again: "No, no! I mean, a big group photo!"

    "Why would I think about taking pictures with my sister-in-law alone? That's absolutely impossible!"

    I don't know if it was because of the other party's attitude or what the other party said. With the sound of 'sister-in-law', Shen Han's eyebrows softened immediately.

    "I don't know if there will be any commendation for this mission. After all, this is our own job."

    "Well, but if there will be another 'little certificate' or something, then I can try Let me mention it, but it depends on the situation, I can't give you a guarantee right now."

    Hearing Shen Han's answer, Ning Xi immediately smiled.

    "It's enough to have you! It doesn't matter if you don't have a chance this time. When you get married and have a wedding in the future, I'll double up and take a group photo."

    Hearing this, Shen Han's ears immediately froze.

    She raised her hand and patted Ning Xi's back, and hurriedly said, "Aiya, you are so true, you dare to say anything!"

    Ma Haoyu sat on the sofa opposite the two of them.

    He raised his eyes and looked at his boss's smiling face that was blinding to his eyes, and secretly complained in his heart.

    'Don't be too straight, this is what you want to hear the most! '

    After two days of recuperation, Xu Zhao suddenly appeared in the ward.

    She came to handle the discharge procedures for Shen Han, and then took her to the second office of the queen.

    Seeing that her 'patient' was picked up, Ning Xi could only watch.

    She knew that she was hurt more than Shen Han, and it was definitely impossible to be discharged from the hospital, so she didn't dare to speak out.

    Of course, the main reason was that she didn't dare to provoke special assistant Xu

    Shen Han, changed into work clothes, put on her ID, and then went to the administrative office area with Xu Zhao by car.

    She used to go to the office where Gu Junwan often stayed.

    But today Xu Zhao took her to another place with more strict access control.

    Xu Zhao took off his glasses, and after passing the iris verification, the two stepped into a room that looked somewhat similar to a command post.

    Right in front of the house, the entire wall is a big screen.

    Two or three meters away from the screen is a long workbench with a row of military computers on it.

    On the other side of the house, there are filing cabinets, password boxes, desks, lamps and other items.

    For a moment, Shen Han felt as if he had come to the secret military intelligence office.

    But it's almost the same.

    When the two entered the room, Gu Junwan was standing in front of a filing cabinet with her back to them, flipping through the paper documents.

    Today, the lady is wearing a plaid suit with a white shirt lined inside, and a pair of beautiful legs that are slender and straight.

    She just stood in front of the bookcase at will, exuding an unparalleled ability and extravagance, which made people unable to take their eyes off her.

    Hearing the sound from the door, Gu Junwan slowly turned around, and a delicate and beautiful face suddenly caught the eyes of the two visitors.

    "Here?" Omega's voice was gentle and sweet.

    Alha, who was standing by the door, started to get hot, lowered his eyes slightly, and said shyly and cleverly: "Here it is."

    Special assistant Xu: "..."

    What are you doing? Can you speak well!
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose

return
After crossing, I marked the Empress
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 75

    "According to the relevant information, at least one of our opponents is an awakened person, and his ability is good at mental control."

    Gu Junwan directly talked about the business, and after indicating that the two of Shen Han came to her side, she again Handed a document to his alha.

    After Shen Han took it, he hurriedly looked at it carefully.

    When she first crossed here, she awakened the fire element ability. Now more than a year has passed, she has only met one awakener.

    That is, the killer who executed Gu Yuwei's beheading mission a few days ago.

    The opponent can still avoid close-range shooting when the tactical glasses are destroyed, which is definitely not something ordinary people can do.

    At that time, Shen Han could see clearly that Gu Yuwei's shot was not bad.

    In the case of injury, the short distance of a few meters, in exchange for dodging from the front, I am afraid that I will have to take one or two shots.

    The killer was only slightly scratched.

    To be honest, Shen Han has always been curious in his heart.

    How many Awakeneds are there on this planet? What powers have other people awakened?

    Gu Junwan walked to her side, pointed her slender jade to the key information bit at the bottom of the document, and guided her alha to take a quick glance.

    "This is the record of the confessions of those people captured by Uncle Yi at the ancient medical reserve. There are more than 20 people, but only two of them have spoken."

    "But the two of them don't know who their top officials are, they only know a lot of each other. I came to the Free Federation years ago and have been lurking."

    With the guidance of his Omega, Shen Han skipped the lengthy record and turned to the second page of the document.

    "Only two people spoke up. Are these people dead?"

    "Some of them are, while others did not take the opportunity to commit suicide and were unwilling to speak out, for fear of harming their families."

    While speaking, Gu Junwan turned the document to the third page, and then she herself stopped speaking.

    Shen Han continued to look down. According to the two people, most of the people involved in the battle at that time were usually security guards, fighting coaches, etc., and they were all in single-line contact with Shangfeng.

    They are only occasionally gathered together to perform door-to-door debt collection, intimidation, or even kidnapping and murder missions.

    After the task is completed, these people are broken into pieces and returned to their own identities and roles.

    After reading the document, Shen Han's two long eyebrows twitched slightly.

    She didn't speak for a while, and lowered her eyes, as if thinking about something.

    Gu Junwan asked her to come here because she wanted to hear the other party's opinion, and naturally she would not disturb her.

    And Xu Zhao also understood the thoughts of his daughter-in-law very well, so he silently stepped aside and stood by at any time.

    Looking at the alha who was frowning and pondering, Special Assistant Xu suddenly remembered a topic he had seen on the Internet in the past two days.

    On several entertainment-based social platforms, netizens even ate the melon of the female prince!

    Although all related topics are referred to as 'female president', with a little attention, it is still easy to guess the identity of the topic person.

    Xu Tezhu was originally angrily entering the topic, but she didn't even expect it. After browsing the post, she actually started to kowtow.

    Well, the female president and the super soldier king are really fragrant!

    However, the netizens' brain holes are greatly expanded, but there are many places about the 'Bing King' who have guessed wrong.

    In the day-to-day fantasies in the post, the 'Bing King' took the line of domineering, evil, charming and maddening.

    But in fact, Shen Gouzi is actually very docile in front of the lady!

    'Eh? Why do I use the word docile? '

    Xu Zhao raised his eyes surreptitiously, looked at the two people standing side by side, and found that the other party didn't notice his side, so he was relieved.

    After about 10 minutes, Shen Han turned his head to look at Gu Junwan.

    "I think the forces behind it have begun to infiltrate the economic field of the Free Federation. Underground casinos, hegemony, and monopoly. The tasks they usually receive are all related to these things."

    "By the way, I think According to the data, many of those arrested were Ying people, right?

    They were arranged four or five years ago, just when you started to take over. In this game, it seems that the opponent has set up a plan very early. ."

    Gu Junwan basically agreed with the other party.

    "Perhaps, they started this game earlier. When my mother used her as bait, I arrested an information officer at the station. He has been lurking for more than 20 years." The

    two talked again . After a while, Gu Junwan pulled her alha and took her to a fixed area on the side.

    Seeing this, Xu Zhao knew that his daughter-in-law was going to do the next thing, and hurriedly stepped into the shielded area.

    "I'm going to make a video call with Gu Yuwei now. You stay here. As long as you don't leave the shielded area, she won't see you."

    After Gu Junwan finished speaking, Xu Zhao immediately pressed a few buttons on the area console.

    Although there is no change in appearance, the shield has started to work since then.

    Shen Han was sitting in the chair, and while Gu Junwan was walking to the central sofa area, she made a special trip to check again whether her communication equipment was turned off.

    The holographic video call connects quickly and successfully.

    Gu Yuwei, who was wearing a black military uniform, stepped on his boots and appeared out of thin air.

    Of course, what appeared in this special office was only her real-time projection.

    Through the projection, Shen Han can see the environment the other party is in now.

    It was also a command room similar to this one, with a more spacious space. Gu Yuwei was the only one in Nuoda's office.

    Seeing this, Shen Han couldn't help thinking to himself: Could there be other people hiding in the shielded area on the other side?

    Actually no.

    Gu Yuwei, who had just experienced a subordinate's defection, was much more cautious about matters of life-threatening matters.

    She knew the importance of today's conversation, and even her most trusted aide did not call over.

    In order to overpower Gu Junwan in aura, Gu Yuwei deliberately wore a military uniform today.

    The black is chilling, the leather of the boots is tough, and the tight wide belt highlights the girl's figure particularly tall and straight.

    But the moment she saw Gu Junwan, she choked again.

    Gu Junwan sat quietly on the black leather sofa in the central area, with a pair of golden phoenix eyes, as unfathomable as ancient pond water.

    She doesn't need to use any foreign objects to set off herself, and she can make people feel inviolable majesty by raising her hands and feet.

    "Let's start."

    "You wait!"

    The voices of the two sisters sounded at the same time.

    Then, Shen Han and Xu Zhao saw that Gu Yuwei at the other end of the video turned around and dragged a chair to sit down.

    Gu Yuwei felt that the other party was sitting and standing by himself, as if he was reporting to her.

    After sitting down, she immediately felt better.

    After adjusting to a more relaxed posture, Gu Yu smiled lightly, leaning on the armrest of the seat and said, "Now we can start."

    When speaking, the corners of the northern commander's lips were upturned, and his eyebrows were filled with the peculiar look of young people. style.

    It's just that the missing front tooth made her look a little more funny than her temperament.

    Fortunately, today's northern commander's words did not leak.

    It seemed that Gu Junwan was staring at her teeth all the time, and Gu Yuwei felt uneasy again.

    She turned her head and hummed softly, "What's so good about it? This is the Medal of Honor I left from fighting the killer that night. You Omegas will never understand!"

    She didn't explain it, but it was fine.

    As soon as she explained, Gu Junwan and Xu Zhao immediately knew that she was lying.

    Because of all the battles that night, Shen Han's four-person tactical team made detailed reports.

    This includes all response actions by the commander.

    Throughout the night, she only fired a few last-minute shots at the killer, and she missed it.

    Xu Zhao turned his head suddenly and asked with his eyes, "Did you knock out her teeth?"

    Shen Han first shrank his neck, and then waved his hands again and again with a guilty conscience.

    In this way, both Gu Junwan and Xu Zhao knew that this matter really had something to do with her!

    Gu Junwan coughed lightly: "Let's get down to business, today's call, there are several important information that you need to know."

    "After the attack, the military secretly arrested more than a dozen border guards. After investigation, it was traced back to the customs clearance of mercenary hot weapons. The situation at the time."

    "It was a container truck that was ordered by their chief to clear customs."

    At this point, Gu Junwan took the tablet on the side and slid it slightly, and the information about the release officer was projected three-dimensionally. in front of everyone.

    "His name is Xiao Zhou, and there is no problem with his identity, work, and character. It's just that he had 15 minutes of memory loss when he was released."

    "Before that, he was receiving a whistleblower and lost his memory . That's where it starts."

    "We infer that Xiao Zhou was in a state of being mentally controlled at the time, and the problem lies with the whistleblower, who is likely to be a supernatural awakener."

    Gu Junwan did not elaborate at length.

    What she told was the result of interrogation and verification by a professional team.

    Gu Yuwei also knew this, so she didn't question it.

    After a little silence, she began to ask: "Has the identity of the awakened person been found out?"

    "No, the identity information he registered is false, and now we can confirm that the person is a little old, and the first gender is male. , the second gender is unknown, but the possibility of alha and beta is higher." At the

    end, Gu Junwan reminded: "There are people in the north who can monitor the whereabouts of mother, and also know your character very well, you need to be more defensive."

    Gu Yuwei Pressing the armrest of the seat, she stood up, her eyes jumping with obvious annoyance: "You mean, there are lurkers hiding beside me!" As

    soon as she said the words, her arrogance dissipated on her own.

    She remembered when she was attacked on the long street and a guard charged at her convoy with a bomb strapped to it.

    Gu Junwan's tone was still calm: "The assassin who chased you that day, the military thorns he used, and the wounds left on the corpses of the gang of people who attacked the mother in the ancient doctor's private plot have been scanned and compared, and they are exactly the same.

    " Here, everything Gu Junwan wanted to express to the other party today has been passed on.

    She knew that she needed to give Gu Yuwei some time to digest, and after talking a few more words, she took the initiative to end the call.

    Shen Han walked over from the shielded area, sat on the sofa, and gently embraced the slightly tired Omega in his arms.

    "Although our next journey will be very difficult, don't put too much pressure on yourself."

    Gu Junwan closed her eyes, sniffed the reassuring breath on her body, and took a long rest before speaking softly.

    "You guys are going to have a new teammate. She's also an Awakener. She's a little scared. You should ask the guards to take more care of her and help her integrate into the team as soon as possible."
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose

return
After crossing, I marked the Empress
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 76 Eavesdropping

    According to Gu Junwan, the awakened person who is about to join the escort group is an Omega.

    She can sense the presence of other Awakened within a certain distance.

    This ability may sound a bit tasteless.

    But for the Empress team who are going to fight against the powerful enemy hiding in the north, this recognition ability can play a great role at a critical time.

    In order to avoid leaks, only Shen Han and Instructor Liu in the escort team knew each other's identity and abilities.

    As for the rest of the team, we only know that a consultant member will be added to the team to complete some tasks such as psychological counseling and assist in participating in training planning.

    Resident, inside the escort meeting room.

    Instructor Liu was standing on the podium with a solemn face, giving daily lectures.

    Below, several alhas could not help but start a small meeting with body language.

    "Why didn't Instructor Liu get to the point? My neck is sore, so I'm just waiting to welcome Miss Omega to the stage!"

    "Will she train with us?"

    "No, I think the most important thing is to participate. Some basic training, after all, Omega's physical fitness is not suitable for participating in too violent activities."

    "Then she should join the instructor team, why should she join our warrior team?

    " Well, maybe others have something special."

    Shen Han looked at more and more comrades in small meetings around him, and quickly coughed, reminding the instructor Liu on the stage to stop him. Grind.

    Realizing that his speech was indeed a little long, Instructor Liu changed his words.

    "From today, our escort team will have a new member. Her name is Jiang Xinyue. She mainly serves as a team consultant. I hope everyone can play the role of ownership and make our team stronger!"

    When the words fell, Shen Han took the lead in applauding.

    All the team members quickly followed suit, slapping evenly and vigorously, shaking the entire conference room with a 'humming' sound.

    When Jiang Xinyue walked silently to the door, she heard the thunderous applause in the room, and her footsteps paused slightly.

    But soon, she adjusted her mentality and walked into the conference room again with a calm face.

    She hasn't told anyone that her true power is: to hear the voices of other Awakeneds.

    Even her most trusted parents just thought that her ability was: sensing the existence of other awakened ones.

    Because compared to the latter, her true power application value is extremely high.

    She can even imagine what kind of situation she would face if she didn't hide her clumsiness.

    Being caught by spies and illegal armed forces of other countries is definitely the worst situation, let's put it aside for the time being.

    Even if you are working for your own federation, you will definitely be forced to do a lot of things you don't like, such as interrogating Awakened prisoners.

    Jiang Xinyue felt that it was good to be like this.

    By virtue of his abilities, he can gain honors and a lot of income, so that the whole family can live well.

    This is enough.

    When Jiang Xinyue appeared on the podium, the eyes of many alhas below suddenly lit up.

    Appearing in front of everyone was a female Omega who looked calm and gentle.

    Her face is so thin that her chin is slightly pointed, but with her upturned nose bridge and highly recognizable single eyelid, everything looks just right.

    The new Omega is not that kind of glamorous woman, but has a very unique temperament and is very attractive.

    "Hello everyone, my name is Jiang Xinyue. In the days to come, I hope to get along well with you all."

    After a few brief self-introductions, Jiang Xinyue stopped speaking.

    She lowered her eyes slightly and stood on the podium without moving.

    Shen Han had already learned from Gu Junwan that this new member was afraid that, facing a group of alhas with a strong sense of presence in the escort team, the other party would definitely feel very uncomfortable.

    But work is work, and many things can only be overcome by herself.

    However, if you help yourself appropriately, it should be somewhat effective.

    Instructor Liu also knew about Jiang Xinyue's situation.

    He looked at the girl who was standing at least 3 meters away from him. For a moment, he didn't know what to say.

    If according to his usual temper, he would simply order the team members to obey. With his iron-blooded aura, it would not be too easy to intimidate a girl.

    He didn't even have to speak, just standing in front of him was scary enough.

    At this moment, Shen Han suddenly stood up.

    With a warm smile on her face, she deliberately slowed down her speech to try her best to appear peaceful and friendly.

    "Welcome to the new members! In order to get to know each other faster, let's introduce ourselves to all the team members one by one."

    "My name is Shen Han, and I'm the captain here. If you encounter any problems with training, you can ask for my help. ."

    Following Shen Han, the guards took turns to stand up and make introductions.

    Because the new member is the only Omega in the team, the team members are more or less caring, and the atmosphere of the entire introduction is full of enthusiasm and kindness.

    As for Jiang Xinyue, who was standing on the podium, although she nodded slightly with each team member on her face, she had no sense of integration in her heart.

    Since the awakening of the power, she has heard the voices of many awakened people.

    Among them, alha's innermost words frightened her the most.

    All the personal experiences in the past have made her very clear that no matter how humble and polite alha looks on the outside, the strength and possessiveness in her bones will not change.

    She once opened her powers at a relatively high-end cocktail party.

    Then I witnessed a very unbearable scene of a well-respected chairman of alha.

    While the other party was giving a speech on the high platform, he was thinking in his heart how to get his new secretary to bed tonight.

    The higher the alha, the stronger will be the desire for sexual conquest and power.

    Jiang Xinyue calmly looked at the energetic alhas below. Not only did she not feel the so-called ao attraction, but a faint fear appeared in her heart.

    The self-introduction is only halfway through.

    Jiang Xinyue had nothing to do, so on a whim, she planned to find out if there were any awakened ones here.

    So, she quietly turned on her supernatural ability.

    Shen Han sat in the first row with a smile on his face, looking like he was listening intently to the introductions of his teammates.

    But her mental activity didn't stop for a moment.

    [Student Gu seems to have lost weight recently, and his appetite is like that of a kitten. How about I cook a hot pot in the apartment these two days? The hairy belly and duck intestines are all made up, and I am a professional in DJing! ]

    [But then again, do I want to perform a palm omelette again! Well, forget it, it doesn't feel like it's unhygienic. 】

    【Eh~ Why are these bastards still talking? I looked at Miss Jiang as if she was tired from standing. 】

    【Can she find out that I am also an Awakened? 】

    Thinking of this moment, Shen Han raised his eyes slightly, and his eyes seemed to swept across the podium inadvertently.

    Jiang Xinyue's heart jumped suddenly, her body began to tense up unconsciously, and she quickly restrained her abilities.

    Although she knew that the other party couldn't see anything, but after all, she had indeed eavesdropped on the other party's voice, and she had an inexplicable feeling of being caught by the party involved.

    Awakened's abilities are limited.

    Some abilities can be improved with training, while some ground rules cannot be broken.

    For example, Shen Han, now she can only cover the flame to the extent of her palm and wrist at most, and after using the fierce fire once, she can no longer summon the flame that day.

    The rule that Jiang Xinyue's ability cannot break is that the effective distance can only cover a maximum of 10 meters.

    And her use time can be extended by improving physical function.

    As of right now, she has a limit of 5 minutes per day for the total amount of time she can use her abilities.

    She has used it for 2 minutes just now.

    Originally, she didn't plan to use it again, but she felt that Captain Shen would stare at her from time to time, and her heart was full of tension and curiosity.

    After struggling for a while, Jiang Xinyue couldn't help but activate the ability again.

    Although eavesdropping on the captain's heart is not good, she needs to know the real side of alha who is about to work with her.

    If the other party's inner world is as dirty as other awakened alhas, then you should stay away from her in the future.

    Shen Han kept a professional smile on his face, but he couldn't help thinking in his heart: [That Miss Jiang is quite beautiful. 】

    When he heard this, Jiang Xinyue's eyes immediately filled with disgust.

    She didn't even want to continue listening, for fear of hearing some embarrassing words.

    But when she thought of the purpose of her eavesdropping, she gritted her teeth and persisted.

    Shen Han, who knew nothing about all of this, continued to start psychological activities.

    [Should I be deducted from my salary? 】

    Jiang Xinyue: "???" Huh?

    Shen Han thought to himself: [Well, probably not, I heard that Miss Jiang is a little scared, my wallet must be safe! 】

    Jiang Xinyue: "..." Why can't I understand what she meant?

    Shen Han: [But I can't be careless because of this. I was deducted 8,000 yuan for a few songs that the Omega waiter sang before! My Junwan is jealous, but she is very serious! 】

    Hearing this, Jiang Xinyue was already showing signs of dizziness.

    Not only because the duration of her ability today is about to be used to the limit, but also because the voice of Captain Shen is as incomprehensible as a mystery!

    During the eavesdropping process, she could understand the meaning of every word, but after connecting it into a sentence, she couldn't figure it out.

    Also, what does Captain Shen's last sentence 'My Junwan' refer to? Could it be that she has some lustful fantasies about Her Majesty?

    Shen Han shook his head imperceptibly, thinking: [Junwan wants to catch the awakened people in the north, the time is a little short, I have to integrate Comrade Xiaojiang into the guard group as soon as possible. ]

    [Speaking of which, the next plan is to go to the north for talks. Tonight, she can come to my apartment for a detailed discussion. When I go back, I can hurry up and prepare my supper, and Special Assistant Xu can also add extra meals! 】

    "Boom!"

    The sound of heavy objects falling suddenly sounded in the conference room.

    Everyone took a closer look and found that Jiang Xinyue had suddenly fainted.

    Instructor Liu's eyes widened, and he hurriedly stepped forward to pinch people and shouted for the medical staff to come over.

    The members of the escort team below were also shocked by a small uproar.

    Physically so weak? You can even get dizzy when you stand upright, but what if you go out with the team to perform tasks in the future?

    Really sad!

    Seeing Jiang Xinyue being carried away on a stretcher, Shen Han was also a little worried.

    As everyone knows, in fact, he is the source of the dizzy opponent.

    When Jiang Xinyue fainted, a strange thought appeared in her mind: if Captain Shen wasn't imagining a lady, is this the highlight of my career?

    My secret boss is the queen, and my colleague is actually the alha of the queen!
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose

return
After crossing, I marked the Empress
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 77

    Early the next morning, Jiang Xinyue joined the escort team wearing a special combat camouflage.

    The station has the highest level of security.

    Except when going out on a mission, the guards don't need to be nervous all the time.

    So, when a group of young alhas saw their Omega teammates walking towards them, their attention immediately shifted to each other.

    The special combat camouflage of the escort team in summer is mainly green and brown, which looks fresh and takes into account the concealment.

    Leather armed belts are tightly tied around the waist, which outlines Omega's soft and delicate waist to the fullest.

    Jiang Xinyue's armed belt did not wear firearms or daggers like the rest of the team members.

    Most of her carry-on configurations are light items such as small electric shock batons.

    The team's task today is to patrol, in pairs.

    Instructor Liu knew for a long time that the new Xiaojiang team members were appointed by the Empress, and also knew that she would cooperate with Shen Han to a large extent in her future work.

    So, when assigning tasks, he naturally put Jiang Xinyue and Shen Han in the same group.

    "Shen Han, during this time, it's up to you to lead Xiaojiang. The basic training can't be left behind, and the training intensity can be reduced as appropriate. You can control the specific situation."

    After hearing Instructor Liu's words, Shen Han immediately took the order.

    Jiang Xinyue also nodded, and then stood 3 meters away from Shen Han's side.

    Seeing this scene, Shen Han felt a little headache.

    Let's not mention the business ability of this Miss Jiang, just talk about her current state, and the sense of separation from the team should not be too obvious!

    The main reason why Gu Junwan let her enter the escort team instead of following her was to hide people's eyes and ears.

    After all, there are only a few people who can be fixed in front of the queen to serve.

    If an unfamiliar face suddenly appeared beside the lady, it would be tantamount to setting up a target for the opponent to scrutinize.

    It would be much better to put it in the escort.

    When the team members perform their tasks, they will gather around the queen, without any sense of disobedience.

    However, at this moment, Shen Han squinted at Jiang Xinyue, whose sense of boundaries was so strong that it made people cry, and felt that the task in front of her was full of challenges.

    Fear a is a psychological disorder, and there is no need to rush.

    The only way to start is to build trust and let the other party integrate into the team step by step.

    After the assignment of the duty assignments, Shen Han took Jiang Xinyue out.

    She didn't ask the other party to follow her closely, but just said to the other party: "I will show you our patrol area first, and I have to explain the work to you. You can follow me, but I will remind you. You have to remember the content, can you do it?"

    alha communicated with himself at a distance of 3 meters, which greatly reduced Jiang Xinyue's inner fear.

    She nodded earnestly, and then said, "Okay, Team Shen, I can do it." Just

    listening to the other party's voice and reply, there was no sign of cowardice.

    Shen Han also went with the flow, walked ahead, and started his first duty with his new partner.

    When he reached the point where he needed to focus on inspection, Shen Han would stop and turn around to introduce his teammates behind.

    Walking down a few small areas, she had the illusion that she was working part-time as a tour guide.

    What I am doing now is not like taking new team members, but more like a private day trip.

    The two walked in tandem for 15 minutes again, and Shen Han's work phone rang.

    It was Xu Zhao who called and asked her to take Jiang Xinyue to the third firearms training ground immediately.

    This is the latest small training ground opened up in the resident.

    The venue is indoors, and there are very few people who have permission to open the door.

    When Shen Han came to the gate of the training ground 'with a long tail', Xu Zhao was already waiting outside the airtight protective door.

    "Captain Shen, please wait here for a while."

    After Xu Zhao finished speaking, he waved to Jiang Xinyue, who immediately stepped forward and followed her closely, and then the two entered the room together.

    In the training room, Gu Junwan was standing in front of a wooden table, holding a semi-automatic pistol in her palm.

    After seeing Xu Zhao bring someone in, she gently placed the pistol on the table, and then waited for the two people in front to approach her.

    Gu Junwan has seen Jiang Xinyue's files and has a relatively detailed understanding of her data.

    At this time, I finally saw the real person of the other party, and I was generally satisfied in my heart.

    If you want to do things with the queen, let's not talk about the ability for the time being, the character is particularly important.

    Jiang Xinyue is 26 years old this year, and her temperament has long been determined. If this aspect is too far from the Queen's request, it will be difficult to make up for it.

    Fortunately, Jiang Xinyue's performance was good, her footsteps were steady, her eyes were curious but not flustered, and there was no dodging behavior of Vivinono.

    This is the first time Jiang Xinyue has seen the real Empress. If she says she is not nervous, it must be a lie.

    But compared to the S-rank alha outside the training room, she felt that she was under much less pressure when facing the Empress.

    Today's Gu Junwan is sporty, with casual pants and short boots, making her legs look slender and powerful.

    The cuffs of the white shirt narrowed slightly, revealing a small section of delicate wrists, with long and slender hands, like cutting onions.

    Jiang Xinyue quietly moved her gaze to the face of the lady, and suddenly met a pair of majestic golden phoenix eyes.

    She couldn't help but jumped in her heart, thinking to herself: The real woman is even more beautiful than the news channel!

    Suddenly, she remembered the heartfelt voices of Shen Han that she heard yesterday.

    The mind suddenly became suspicious.

    Such a noble and radiant lady, would she really like an alha like Captain Shen?

    The latter doesn't look too attractive.

    Of course, Jiang Xinyue would have such an idea, which has a lot to do with her own fear of a.

    In fact, just being an S-rank alha is already very attractive to many people.

    "I heard that you fainted while introducing yourself to the guards yesterday, are you all right?"

    Gu Junwan was the first to speak out.

    Her tone was a little softer than usual, like a stream of summer clear springs trickling down, making people feel extremely comfortable.

    It seems that she didn't expect that the first sentence of the lady's first sentence was so caring, and Jiang Xinyue was rather flattered.

    She nodded quickly and replied that everything was fine after she woke up in the infirmary yesterday.

    Gu Junwan continued: "I see that there is a record of fear of a in your file. The next work will require you to stay in the escort team for a long time. It's hard work for you."

    "If you feel that there is discomfort that you cannot overcome, you can Go directly to Special Assistant Xu for help."

    Even though Jiang Xinyue knew very well that what the lady said was actually a very common imperial rhetoric.

    But that didn't stop her from being touched at all.

    Some people are born with the charisma of the superior, which makes people awed and admired.

    After feeling that the atmosphere was almost adjusted, Gu Junwan began to talk about business.

    "Did you faint yesterday because you overused your awakening ability?"

    Hearing this sentence, Jiang Xinyue's expression changed, and her eyes showed obvious surprise.

    Seeing the other party's reaction, Gu Junwan smiled slightly: "It's not hard to guess. With your personality and past experience, it's impossible to faint because you were too nervous."

    "You can tell me what you noticed yesterday. Is it?"

    Jiang Xinyue knew that this was the first test question the lady gave her.

    She put aside the miscellaneous thoughts, thought about it, and then began to answer seriously: "Captain Shen is also an awakener, but I can't find out what her ability is."

    Shen Han awakened the fire element ability. Not many people actually know.

    Because the enemies who have personally experienced it are already dead.

    There is a record of the one used in the Qubi tribe, but the relevant files are all classified as confidential, and ordinary files have no right to view at all.

    Jiang Xinyue was able to say with certainty the identity of Shen Han's awakened person, which was regarded as a high score in the female gentleman's first 'test in the hall'.

    Of course, if Gu Junwan knew that Jiang Xinyue's ability was not to recognize the awakened, but to eavesdrop on the voices of the awakened, I'm afraid it would be mixed.

    After all, even though she is a female monarch, she is also an Omega with a strong desire for exclusiveness.

    What she was thinking in her mind could be heard by another Omega at any time, she couldn't accept such a thing anyway.

    With Gu Junwan's handling style, there is a high probability that Jiang Xinyue will reconsider her identity to follow her, instead of letting her join her guard team.

    This is why Jiang Xinyue always insists on concealing her true abilities.

    The ability to eavesdrop on her voice is an incomparably sharp double-edged sword. She doesn't have much ambition to climb up, she just wants to make more money on the basis of safety.

    Gu Junwan motioned Xu Zhao to bring in Shen Han who was outside the door.

    At the same time, he also gave Jiang Xinyue some of his trump cards: "Captain Shen and your secret direct supervisor are both me. At work, you can try to trust her."

    Soon, Shen Han followed Xu Zhao to the firearms training room.

    After seeing Gu Junwan's heroic outfit today, the bottom of an alha's eyes immediately lit up.

    Due to the presence of colleagues here, Shen Han's expression management was still in place.

    Her back is straight, her eyes are firm, and she has walked out of an inexplicable sense of justice in the short distance.

    Jiang Xinyue was in a tangle, and quietly activated her power.

    She pondered, Her Majesty is so good, she must know how to reciprocate.

    If Captain Shen is not the female lord's alha and still has such fantasies in his heart, I am afraid that he is a person with paranoid emotions, the danger value can be full, and he has to find a suitable opportunity to reveal some information to the female lord.

    If the two are really in a relationship, then you should take a look at Captain Shen's true heart. If the other party does one thing on the surface and thinks about the other, then the danger value must explode.

    With yesterday's lesson, Jiang Xinyue started counting the time from the moment she activated her ability today, so as not to exceed the limit and faint again, it would be too embarrassing.

    After the ability to eavesdrop on the voice was activated, Jiang Xinyue's expression instantly became strange.

    【Groundhog screams! Jun Wan is so cool today! ]

    [Steady Bielang, now is working time ah ah ah ah! But the concubine can't do it! 】

    【No, I'm going to float, come and hold me! 】

    【Hey! This is the big fan meeting of the Empress of the Federation, and everyone is shouting for me. ]

    [Nongfu Spring is a little sweet, and not loving Junwan is a little overhanging. ]

    [You take one, I take one, my family Junwan is the first. 】

    Jiang Xinyue: "..."
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose

return
After crossing, I marked the Empress
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 78

    In less than 2 minutes, Jiang Xinyue put away her abilities.

    Not only because the alha captain was too out of the way of psychological activities, but also because the lady started to arrange tasks out loud.

    "Both of you already know that there are awakeners who are good at mental control in the enemy's team."

    "It is almost impossible to disintegrate the enemy in one step. During the period of preparing for hand-to-hand combat, I hope Jiang Xinyue can pass Captain Shen is responsible for assisting with the training to improve the use of abilities."

    "In addition, from today onwards, Jiang Xinyue and I will both receive firearms training. This matter does not need to be fanciful, and Captain Shen is responsible for guiding."

    Before that, Gu Junwan Although he has touched a gun, he has never had systematic firearm training.

    Because it's not necessary.

    If the female queen needs to rely on her 'force value' to ensure safety, what are so many guards and bodyguards doing?

    But now Gu Junwan has changed some thoughts.

    Because the enemy they will face next is far more difficult than imagined.

    Perhaps in some extremely critical moments, only oneself can save oneself.

    Of course, the firearms training of the female gentleman will not require practice for all types of guns like the escort.

    Before calling the two of Shen Han here, Xu Zhao had already prepared the guns in advance.

    Shen Han picked up the weapon that Gu Junwan had just observed from the table, and made a brief introduction.

    "This is a semi-automatic pistol specially designed for female Omegas. The frame is made of lightweight polymer, which is light in weight, easy to carry and conceal, and has less recoil compared to common firearms."

    After that, she said Start demonstrating how to reload the magazine.

    This matter is related to the emergency response of this small team in the event of a sudden crisis.

    Therefore, Shen Han did not have the slightest ambiguity or special care, staring at everyone and repeating the basic training over and over again.

    If Jiang Xinyue activates her abilities at this time, she will find that Captain Shen's voice has been completely silent.

    Xu Zhao was not asked by Gu Junwan to receive firearms training at the same time.

    But she didn't want to stand by and watch, so she took the initiative to join the ranks of learning.

    After the three completed the most basic warm-up, Shen Han took them directly to practice target shooting.

    Since Jiang Xinyue couldn't accept Alha's approach, Shen Han just stood a little further away and corrected her movements.

    Fortunately, there is Xu Zhao in the small team. She is about the same level as Jiang Xinyue. The two help each other and learn quickly.

    Shen Han stared at the two for a while, then shifted the focus to Gu Junwan.

    Regarding teaching himself Omega to shoot, Shen Han was serious and strict, but also full of inexplicable excitement.

    She wished she could copy her gun sense and gun accuracy directly and transmit it to Gu Junwan's body.

    For this firearms training, Gu Junwan had done a lot of homework in advance, and even this set of clothes suitable for target shooting was specially changed before Shen Han came.

    And compared to many Omegas who shot for the first time, her performance was already pretty good.

    However, the temporary coach around her was not satisfied with her initial training results.

    Not to mention Shen Han's own S-level alha's strong physical fitness, she is a firearms expert herself.

    Seeing that Gu Junwan's shooting never reached the standard she wanted, she felt a little anxious.

    If it weren't for the fact that Jiang Xinyue was not far away, she would have wanted to go straight to hold Gu Junwan's slender palm to help the other party find a sense of shooting.

    Now that his behavior is limited, Captain Shen can only speak hard.

    "Spread your legs a little further."

    "Well, a little further."

    "Pay attention to your breathing."

    "Tighten here!"

    When Shen Han said these words, no one was shooting.

    As a result, the atmosphere of the entire shooting range suddenly became strange.

    Xu Zhao's eyelids twitched, and he was sweating silently for a certain alha in his heart.

    Jiang Xinyue squinted at the lady's place.

    No wonder the two of them were distracted on the training ground.

    It's really because Captain Shen's words are too aggressive!

    You say her words are vulgar, what she wants to express is actually not that kind of meaning.

    But you said that her words were fine, but it made the heart skip a beat.

    You must know that the object of her command of those few words that are easy to imagine is the most noble and elegant female monarch in the entire Free Federation!

    He noticed that Xu Zhao and Jiang Xinyue were secretly peeking at him.

    Gu Junwan's ears suddenly became hot.

    She lowered her arms to stop shooting, and turned her head to look at Alha who was standing beside her.

    Shen Han, who was completely unaware of what he had said, saw the other party stopped and asked very considerately, "Are you tired? Why don't you take a rest, we can change our posture and continue later.

    " For shooting with two hands, in fact, shooting with one hand is more accurate, it's just one hand"

    Before the words behind him could be said, Shen Han felt that something was wrong.

    Quiet! Why is it so quiet around here?

    Aren't there two people practicing on the training ground?

    Gu Junwan smiled and looked at each other, the golden pupils under the goggles showed a dangerous light.

    She asked each other in a voice that only the two of them could hear: "What position do you want to change into?"

    Hearing this sentence, Shen Han's ears suddenly 'buzzed', and an alarm sounded in his mind.

    Immediately afterwards, her white cheeks flushed red at a speed visible to the naked eye.

    The same rhetoric, she didn't feel anything when she said it herself.

    But now that it is said by his own Omega, it brings a particularly sultry temptation.

    alha felt like his whole body was shaking.

    What else are you going to hit?

    The bullet of love has penetrated her heart!

    Gu Junwan originally just wanted to tease each other.

    I never thought that my silly reaction would be so big.

    Seeing that both ears of the other party were red as if they were about to drip blood, the lady had to order the end of the training session.

    The calculation time is almost the same, and the first training book should not be too long.

    Otherwise, if it causes muscle or joint damage, it is really worth the loss.

    After putting away the firearms and equipment, Gu Junwan did not take Xu Zhao back to the office immediately.

    She said to the three in front of her: "It will take some time to prepare for the trip to the north. Before that, I want to screen the important personnel on my side."

    None of the people present were stupid.

    Listening to the lady's words, the other three immediately knew that the former wanted Jiang Xinyue to screen to see if there was a secret awakener in a certain group of people.

    Of course, secretly concealing one's awakening identity does not mean that a person has a problem.

    But try your best to have some important information on your side, which is very crucial for preparing for the battle.

    Jiang Xinyue was the first to speak up: "Your Majesty, there is no problem with me, you just need to gather the people who need to be identified within 10 meters of me, and I will most likely be able to sense all the awakened people."

    At this time, Shen Han I also asked a curious question.

    "Why is it a high probability? Is there any situation that will interfere with the use of your abilities?"

    Jiang Xinyue said: During the time period when I activated my abilities, if the awakened people around me have no mental activity, I can't eavesdrop on their voices. means to find people out.

    "It's like this, I distinguish it by sensing special fluctuations, and some awakened people have very weak fluctuations, or the other party has not fluctuated temporarily during the time I identified, so I can't find them. "

    Jiang Xinyue's remarks are logical and have the same effect as her real situation.

    Therefore, all her relevant explanations will not be easily perverted as long as the concept of stealing is not wrong.

    After listening to the other party's words, Gu Junwan thought for a while, and then she came up with a more comprehensive plan.

    "A week later, a small commendation meeting was held inside the station. Shen Han and others successfully rescued the northern commander against foreign mercenaries some time ago. This is a very suitable opportunity.

    " Regarding the news of going to the north to meet, Jiang Xinyue turned on the ability when I announced the information, which may be able to achieve twice the result with half the effort."

    "Although I don't know why the fluctuation of the awakened person controls the strength, but when the mood is ups and downs, the blood pressure, blood oxygen, and hormones of the human body will change. I hope this method can give you some help. ."

    Jiang Xinyue was overjoyed.

    Secret thought: It's so helpful. When I hear important news, almost no one can do anything and think about it.

    Shen Han's eyes also brightened.

    Heart said: Huh? Is there really an award ceremony? Have I finally found a chance to take a photo with Jun Wan in front of people?

    When she was hospitalized, when she heard Ning Xi's proposal, she felt a little anxious in her heart.

    Her relationship with Gu Junwan has not been made public on a large scale, and the two have not taken some group photos of ordinary couples.

    Because saving data also faces the risk of data leakage.

    But if it's a group photo in a situation like a commendation meeting, the situation is different.

    Shen Han was thinking secretly that he would wash a large one and put it in the apartment, and then wash a small one and put it in the pendant necklace.

    In this way, you can see your Omega anytime, anywhere!

    The four briefly discussed some details in the training ground, and then returned to their respective positions.

    Noon lunch time.

    Shen Han took out his personal mobile phone and quietly sent a message to Gu Junwan.

    [After the small commendation a week later, can I take a group photo after the business is done? I never took a picture with you. 】

    Behind the text, there is also an emoji of a grievance kitten.

    Gu Junwan was eating with Xu Zhao, and when she saw the message from her alha, she immediately put down her chopsticks.

    A lady will not eat while playing with her phone.

    She looked down at the words displayed on the screen and the aggrieved kitten, and immediately guessed the other party's thoughts.

    So, Omega quickly typed 'yes'.

    Just as she was about to click to send, she suddenly remembered the 'foul words' of the other party in the training ground just now, and she deleted the text again.

    After thinking about it, Omega began to tease his girlfriend by sending messages: [Aren't we able to meet often now? Why do you still need a photo? ]

    alha responded quickly.

    【Of course you need it! I think I can see you as soon as I go to bed at night and when I wake up in the morning. ]

    The text is followed by an emoji of a kitten rolling.

    Gu Junwan pursed her lips and smiled, raised her finger and gently poked the cat face of the kitten on the screen.

    Xu Zhao peeked at this scene not far away, and with his eyes closed, he could guess who his daughter-in-law was sending a message to.

    She chewed the tender steak silently and said in her heart: Shen Gouzi is really sticky! It's been a while since we were apart, and we started sending messages.

    Hey, this person doesn't know how to choose a separate time. The lady eats less, and she is so blindly delayed that she will definitely not eat again later!
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose

return
After crossing, I marked the Empress
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 79 The Battle for the C Position

    A week went by in a blink of an eye.

    This internal commendation meeting was not made public.

    Therefore, the venue was set in a small conference hall in the premises, and the number of participants was not large.

    In addition to the 31 members of the escort team, there are more than 60 people from the military and political circles.

    In terms of level, the hundred or so people who participated in the meeting were not the highest echelon.

    But all the people present are 'close ministers' who can appear beside Gu Junwan and serve her directly.

    There are no seats in the conference hall, and all participants stand in designated areas according to their positions.

    The position of the escort is right in the center of all the queues.

    Jiang Xinyue stood on the edge of the guard team, with beta standing in front and on the right, but inevitably alha teammates on the left and behind.

    It made her feel very uncomfortable.

    Anxiety, tension, physical tension.

    Shen Han stood on Jiang Xinyue's left side, and after feeling the discomfort of the Omega beside her, she quietly moved half a step to the other side.

    This is the biggest evasion she can do now.

    However, this subtle action actually relieved Jiang Xinyue's anxiety.

    Fortunately, at this time, Gu Junwan began to speak on stage.

    The attention of everyone in the audience was instantly focused on the small ceremony platform not far away.

    Today's Empress is wearing a dark green military dress with a skirt that does not reach the knee.

    The slender, slender calf is wrapped in boots, highlighting its perfect body proportions.

    Underneath the military uniform is a white shirt with a black tie around the neckline, giving people a cold and ascetic feeling.

    Gu Junwan did not wear a military cap on her head, and her rich black hair was slightly tied around her shoulders, looking intellectual and beautiful without losing solemnity.

    Coupled with her jade-white skin and flawless facial features, the moment she appeared on the stage, the temperature of the entire conference hall seemed to have risen a lot.

    Since it is called the commendation meeting, it is naturally impossible for Gu Junwan to announce the news about the northern talks as soon as she comes up.

    As for the previous armed attack by overseas mercenaries on b023, everyone present knew it very well.

    As a result, many people began to use two minds.

    Not only alha was attracted by the lady, but the betas and Omegas in the arena were unable to take their eyes off the former.

    Everyone looked at it, and suddenly discovered a very special thing.

    The style of the lady's dress seems to be the same as the military uniform of the guards!

    The members of the escort team are uniformly dressed in black military uniforms today, with a ribbon of wheat spikes hanging from their left shoulders.

    The sturdy dress fabric and black military boots set off this group of warriors who are already heroic.

    Among the thirty-one members of the escort team, the most striking is the captain Shen Han.

    Aside from her own top alha level, in the past year or so, her performance on the battlefield and her many achievements have made her the most dazzling existence.

    She stood upright in the crowd listening to the speech of the lady on the stage, her face was calm, but her eyes were bright.

    There are more than ten people in this conference hall who already know about the love relationship between Shen Han and Gu Junwan.

    At a certain moment, these people suddenly had a feeling.

    It seems that in this big room, he and everyone else are in the second dimension, only the noble Omega on the stage and the alha who listens carefully below the stage share the same dimension.

    The invisible light beam hit the top of the two of them, so that they could see each other with a slight glance.

    As for the others, it seems that they have all been reduced to nothingness.

    This feeling is very subtle.

    Those in the know can detect it, but the vast majority of people who are still in the fog can't sense it at all.

    Ning Xi stood on the spot and followed everyone around to applaud.

    In her heart, she was both happy for her own boss and extremely envious of him.

    That's a lady!

    With such an elegant and noble girlfriend, it's no wonder that his boss doesn't even look at other Omegas.

    In fact, Ning Xi's idea was only half right.

    It's not that Shen Han doesn't pay attention to other Omegas because of Gu Junwan, but she has only the other person in her heart from beginning to end.

    There is no process for awarding this award.

    After Gu Junwan finished her regular speech, the highlight of the day was really kicked off at this moment.

    "I believe that all of you have read the detailed files of the b023 attack, and there are clues that the incident is related to a firefight incident that occurred in the private area of ​​ancient doctors in the fourth jurisdiction."

    "For the next period of time, I will hold a meeting with the northern commander at a selected time, which will play a positive role in promoting the stability of the entire Free Federation."

    Due to the particularity of the incident in the ancient medical reserve, it has not been qualitatively archived.

    Otherwise, the fact that Yi He has a private armed force is inevitable.

    When Gu Junwan started to mention the meeting in the north.

    Jiang Xinyue in the crowd immediately activated her eavesdropping ability.

    According to the plan, Gu Junwan's news announcement will only last for 2 minutes at most.

    Jiang Xinyue could last up to 5 minutes at the limit, and the position she was standing was just enough to 'radiate' more than 100 people nearby.

    During this period, she will conduct a secret screening of those present.

    As time passed by, Jiang Xinyue was sure to hear an awakened person muttering words in his heart in the conference hall.

    However, all of them belong to Shen Han alone.

    [Before the meeting in the north, I had to figure out how to train more fighting techniques that combine fighting and flames. Even if the firearm fails, the power I have is the most reliable. 】

    【Then, where should I stand for the group photo later?

    Let me think, do I look better when I turn my face to the left, or is it more photogenic when I turn my face to the right? ]

    [Well, Junwan's gun sense is not very good, let her increase the training time, no, no, she has too many things to deal with. 】

    【So, can I grin for the group photo later?

    Junwan must be serious, so I don't want to laugh, so as not to spoil the atmosphere of the photo. 】

    Just before reaching the limit, Jiang Xinyue quickly withdrew her ability.

    There was no third Awakened in the venue.

    'Although, Captain Shen next to him is still as strange as ever! '

    'Why does she keep thinking about taking pictures? The meeting with Beishang is interspersed with thoughts, doesn't she feel that it is a waste of brain capacity? '

    No one could answer what Jiang Xinyue thought in her heart.

    But she soon knew what happened to the group photo that Shen Han always remembered in his heart.

    After the female monarch finished talking about all the business affairs, the courteous officer announced that the members of the escort team were invited to take a group photo on the stage.

    In the warm applause, 31 team members began to line up and marched towards the ceremony platform.

    Jiang Xinyue stared at the back of Shen Han who was walking in front of her, and completely hammered the other party's love relationship with the queen.

    In fact, she'd already confirmed it since the first time they secretly trained firearms.

    She can clearly recall the look of Gu Junwan suddenly stopped shooting and turned her head to look at Shen Han.

    At that time, Jiang Xinyue didn't see any blame on the lady's face, but instead she seemed to be acting like a spoiled child.

    Also, Captain Shen's reaction was also particularly pleasing.

    An alha who had fought bloody battles on the battlefield would stand on the ground with red ears just because he was glanced at by Omega.

    This feedback directly touched Jiang Xinyue's knowledge blind spot.

    The scene of the award ceremony.

    Just when Jiang Xinyue was analyzing Captain Shen like a monster in her heart.

    Ning Xi and teammate Ji Kang, who were walking side by side on the halfway, also started a fierce eye contact.

    There are three S-rank alhas in the escort team, and Ji Kang is one of them.

    Hearing that he was able to take a photo with the lady on stage, he was immediately full of chicken blood.

    There are only two positions beside the lady, and Captain Shen must occupy one.

    Then the other, looking around, the only competitors are himself and Ning Xi.

    Ji Kang calmly bumped his elbow with the person next to him, taking the opportunity to overtake him by half a step.

    Ning Xi bumped back unceremoniously, and glared at the other side.

    Although the two of them did not speak, their small movements were very concealed.

    But the strong smell of gunpowder that permeated between the two alhas was still felt by many people.

    That is, the eyes can't turn into real hurt.

    Otherwise, Ning Xi and Ji Kang would now be poked into a hornet's nest by the other's eye knife.

    This is the battle for the C position!

    Never lose!

    Gu Junwan stood on the podium and saw the reactions of everyone below.

    She whispered a few words to Xu Te's assistant who had come to her.

    Then, when the guards stepped on the stage, Xu Zhao waved to Jiang Xinyue, who was walking at the end, and motioned her to stand beside the lady.

    Looking at the back of the Omega teammates who stepped forward quickly, the two alhas who were still fighting in the dark were instantly 'killed'.

    Ning Xi: Clap! C is gone!

    Ji Kang: The strongest enemy is actually her!

    Shen Han: Wonderful!

    When they started their respective rankings, Ning Xi hadn't given up completely.

    She coughed lightly, then looked eagerly at her boss.

    Shen Han raised his hand to put on the brim of his military hat and gestured to her with half-squinted eyes.

    "That's the meaning of the lady. What right does a small team leader in my area have to refute?"

    Finally, under Xu Zhao's arrangement, Jiang Xinyue and Shen Han stood on the left and right sides of the lady.

    And Ning Xi and Ma Haoyu, who are also the honorees this time, are also in the first row.

    The rest of the players stood in the second and third rows respectively.

    Taking a photo with her alha for the first time, Gu Junwan's heart is not as calm as it seems on the surface.

    For the next moment, all the military dresses on her body were made in a hurry.

    Omega's expectations and attention to the photo session, although not mentioned to anyone, are all quietly expressed in action.

    While the photographer was adjusting the equipment, Gu Junwan slightly turned her body towards Shen Han.

    And Shen Han moved a few centimeters to the side secretly, eliminating the gap that should have been kept between him and the queen.

    The young couple's elbows touched each other through the fabric of the military uniform, and the invisible breath that belonged to the two of them began to entangle at this moment.

    The moment the shutter is pressed.

    The corners of Gu Junwan's lips curled slightly, and a gentle light flowed from her golden pupils.

    Shen Han's back is straight, his attitude is serious, and his face is dignified.

    In a pair of black and white eyes, there are all kinds of secret joys.

    Ning Xi, who has a strong sense of presence, was standing beside Jiang Xinyue, which made her face a little stiff.

    But she didn't dare to squeeze beside the queen, so she could only pray in her heart that the photoshoot would end soon.

    Ning Xi and Ma Haoyu stood at opposite ends of the first row.

    One laughs like a second fool.

    The other is a little shy, like an overage flower girl who is responsible for throwing petals at the wedding venue.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose

return
After crossing, I marked the Empress
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 80

    At the end of October, the temperature in the Free Commonwealth began to drop gradually.

    Whether it is in the resident or on the street, the phenomenon of 'disorderly dressing' is being staged simultaneously.

    Some omegas who are too weak are wearing scarves, and many alhas who are physically strong are still wearing summer shorts.

    Therefore, when the guards saw their Captain Shen wearing a scarf and stepped into the duty room, everyone's eyes went straight.

    At this time, the escort had not even changed to the thick winter training uniforms.

    Shen Han was wearing a single piece of camouflage, and while fiddling with the soft fabric around his neck, he observed everyone's reactions.

    But the result disappointed her a little, because everyone was just looking at surprise, and no one asked what happened to their scarf.

    She was looking forward to the day when the temperature dropped, but she had been waiting for a long time!

    When Gu Junwan gave her the scarf half a year ago, before she could wear it, the temperature was already rising.

    Now that I have finally waited for the temperature to cool down, I have to wear it quickly and show it off!

    Shen Han first set his eyes on Jiang Xinyue's face, and said to her in a caring tone of subordinates: "The weather has turned cold recently, your body is not as good as other teammates, you must pay attention to keep warm."

    She pondered, Omega generally You will pay more attention to accessories, and you will first raise the topic of 'cooling', which will naturally lead the other party to ask about your scarf?

    If it were another Omega plan, it might be successful.

    But as an Omega who is afraid of a, he is not willing to have too much communication with alha outside of work.

    Jiang Xinyue nodded sincerely, and then only replied: "Okay, thank you captain."

    Shen Han sighed secretly, and then his eyes fell on Ma Haoyu.

    Receiving the signal from his boss's expression, the little man immediately said out of curiosity, "Huh? Team Shen, your scarf is so unique     !

    "

The cold heart is happy.

    She raised her hand to wipe off the hot sweat from her forehead, and cast an encouraging look at Ma Haoyu, but said modestly, "Pony, it's over, don't be so exaggerated!"

    Ma Haoyu rolled his eyes secretly. , continue to cooperate with the show.

    "Then, where can I buy such a delicate and stylish scarf?"

    Shen Han waved his hand casually, and smiled a little embarrassedly: "This is knitted by my girlfriend, I can't buy it. Yes ." The

    guards: "!!!"

    You are so rude! Does your girlfriend know?

    At this time, if everyone still can't understand the intention of their captain's operation, then they have lived in vain for so many years.

    As a result, all the team members began to speak, some praised their captain's girlfriend's ingenuity, and some coaxed and asked when their captain brought his girlfriend out to introduce to everyone.

    For a while, the duty room was very lively.

    Among the more than 30 people, most of the members are just making fun of it.

    After all, it's not a big deal for a girlfriend to knit a scarf.

    And the handful of people who know the truth are genuinely envious.

    It was made by the lady herself!

    If I could have such a thing, I would like to carry it with me all day long, and I would be reluctant to take it off even when I sleep!

    A group of people were having a good time, but Instructor Liu's anger suddenly came from the door.

    "Are you still children? What's going on! Go back to your seats and sit down for me!"

    Although the guards have long since left their status as special trainers, and they all have achievements, they are still very frightened by the dragon's roar of Instructor Liu.

    In less than 15 seconds, the teammates surrounding Shen Han all dispersed and sat back to their original positions.

    Instructor Liu squinted at the captain who was walking quickly towards the seat, and immediately snorted.

    "Shen Han! Are you afraid of the cold?"

    Shen Han sat upright in his seat and looked at Instructor Liu with a grin: "It's not that I'm afraid of the cold, the main reason is that this scarf was knitted by my girlfriend. I just wanted to put it on and try

    the temperature." Hearing this answer, Instructor Liu suddenly choked.

    try temperature? Are you going to take a bath?

    and also! How could a lady do such a thing to her alha? Really enviable.

    the same moment.

    Gu Junwan, who is located in the resident special administrative region, is making a voice call in the office.

    The object of the call was Prince Joles of the Kingdom of Kesenrodian.

    The area of ​​Kesen Luodian is far smaller than that of the Free Federation, but it is one of the richest countries in the entire planet, and its international influence should not be underestimated.

    Prince Joles did not go to the 'Little Peace Palace' to visit the Empress of the Federation after entering the country.

    After completing the routine foreign affairs report, the team stayed at the hotel in the bustling business district.

    The whole itinerary is like just coming to visit.

    Gu Junwan has always wanted to strengthen the cooperative relationship with the Kesen Luodian Kingdom, so how could she give up such a great opportunity in vain.

    You know, Prince Joles is a popular candidate for the next king's successor.

    The call was quickly connected.

    Gu Junwan greeted him in very authentic Kesenluo classics.

    "His Royal Highness Joles, I hope that your vacation will not be disturbed. Where are you going to visit today? If necessary, I can arrange the most suitable tour guide and reception for you." On

    the other end of the phone, Joles listened to Gu Junwan's With a voice as pleasant as the trickling spring water, the mood suddenly became very happy.

    It has been three days since he came to the Free Federation, and the other party will call each morning and night to ask politely.

    If it wasn't for the fact that the king's grandfather had given a hard order in advance, he would have brought his sister to visit the station immediately.

    Although Joles already has a marriage contract, this does not prevent him from admiring other excellent Omegas.

    He has long heard that Gu Junwan is a very beautiful and elegant S-level Omega, and he has never been able to meet the real person, which has always been a regret in his heart.

    Now, after receiving Gu Junwan's call again, Joles really can't take into account his grandfather's advice.

    In order to express his kindness to the other party, he replied in jerky free federal language: "Dear Your Majesty, you don't have to be so outspoken, just call me Joles.

    " The meaning of this sentence is, I agree with your suggestion, Joles, if you can spare time, you can come to the station, the Free Federation and Kesenrodian have always maintained good diplomatic relations, I think we can make more a lot of cooperation."

    "I'm really sorry, because of some personal reasons, I can't go to the station, but can I invite you to the Gusize Conference Center on the first commercial street?"

    "The scenery here is very beautiful, and it is also suitable for chatting. If If possible, can we have lunch together at noon?" The

    two settled on the time to meet and hung up the phone.

    Joles was very happy, and immediately called his servants to choose clothes and take care of himself.

    Gu Junwan asked Xu Zhao to quickly check the documents that had been sorted out two days ago.

    At the same time, the heads of other departments were ordered to prepare for travel.

    While Xu Zhao was doing things in an orderly manner, he secretly looked at the busy lady.

    I thought to myself: The location where Prince Joles is located is a luxury hotel in the Gusize business district. If the lady went there to make an appointment with him, Shen Gouzi might be jealous when she finds out.

    Seeing the appearance of her assistant who peeked at her but hesitated to speak, after finishing another phone call, Gu Junwan asked with a smile, "When did you falter like this?"

    Xu Zhao cleared her throat and answered truthfully: " Your Majesty, although we are going to talk about business, the customs of the Kesenluodian Kingdom are more enthusiastic and unrestrained, and there will be a kiss or something at every turn, will the king of vinegar be fried?"

    Thinking about a few months ago Regarding Teacher Tang's treatment, Xu Zhao felt that it was still necessary to tell the lady about the risks involved.

    Gu Junwan pursed her lips and smiled: "Joles respects the etiquette of the Free Federation. In his words just now, he deliberately expressed the expression of doing as the locals do. This time, he will probably not kiss me."

    Speaking of this After a while, she paused for a while, and then added uneasy: "However, I can't guarantee that my guess will be accurate, so when we meet, I will let beta bodyguards guard outside the door, and the escort team is still arranged. It is safer to go to the periphery to inspect."

    "As for the kissing etiquette, if the other party proposes, I will find another excuse to resign."

    Xu Zhao took it for granted, and gave his daughter-in-law a compliment on the spot.

    By the way, hand kissing is very common in many kingdoms on this planet.

    Before Gu Junwan met Shen Han, it was very natural for Gu Junwan to accept such etiquette on certain occasions when she met with guests outside the royal family.

    Today, however, things are a little different.

    First, the place where the two sides are about to meet is not a formal diplomatic occasion.

    Another key point is that the queen's alha is really easy to get jealous.

    As an empress, Gu Junwan not only has to take into account her girlfriend's emotions, but also has to pave the way for the development of the Free Federation. It can be said that it is not easy.

    At about 10 in the morning, the female gentleman's team left the station and drove to the first commercial street in the fourth district in a low-key manner.

    The guards were all dressed in casual clothes.

    Because the business district patrols will be involved later, everyone also carried out some face modification, so as not to be directly recognized in the shopping mall.

    After receiving the field assignment, Shen Han took off the scarf and carefully locked it in the cabinet.

    She was wearing a light-colored sportswear with a baseball cap on her head. She looked very energetic, like a youthful college freshman.

    At this moment, she sat side by side with Gu Junwan in the back row of the bulletproof administrative vehicle.

    Out of the corner of his eye, seeing his girlfriend staring at the document in his hand all the time, an alha scratched like a kitten's claw in his heart.

    "Pop~"

    Gu Junwan was looking at a report when a small candy fell on the paper.

    Without even thinking about it, she knew it was thrown by the alha next to her.

    Although the driver and Xu Zhao were both insiders of their relationship, they did not chat with each other in the car every time they rode together in the same car.

    Gu Junwan's temperament has always been cold and reserved, which makes it impossible for her to do things that are too boring with her girlfriend in front of others.

    And Shen Han has always been paying attention to proportions, showing off all kinds of arrogance behind the scenes, but in such a situation in front of her, she has controlled it very well.

    Gu Junwan put the little candy in front of her in her palm, then turned her head and looked at her alha curiously.

    Shen Hanshen mysteriously took out a slender pendant necklace from his neck.

    After the fingerprint unlocked the cover of the round pendant, he hooked his waist and moved himself with the necklace to Gu Junwan's front.

    Gu Junwan stretched out her hand to hold the pendant with alha's body temperature, and when she looked closely, she found that there was actually a double photo inside.

    It was the one I took at the commendation meeting some time ago.

    It's just that the group photo was cut by Shen Han into a photo of the two of them.

    Both of them are wearing the same military uniform, and they seem to have the feeling of a marriage certificate photo.

    Shen Han was elated, letting his Omega hold the pendant around his neck and watch.

    If there is a tail behind him, it is estimated that it will be wagging at this moment.

    Xu Zhao looked at the picture of his daughter-in-law holding the alha chain in the rearview mirror of the car, and felt a little want to laugh.

    In my heart, I thought to myself: Shen Gouzi's nickname is really not wrong!
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 125 3
La Princesa Deianeira Targaryen había trabajado para que su matrimonio con Cregan Stark fuera de ayuda para el reclamo al trono de su hermano Aegon T...
821K 8.2K 67
𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ don't forget to vote, share and comment. 🤍
540K 18.1K 135
Read and find out...
5.3K 589 9
Author:请君莫笑 Please Don't Laugh English Translator: melts Associated Names - Matrilocal Marriage(入赘) Episodes - 297 Chapters + 4 Extras DISCLAIMER:...