I just want to live freely no...

By SakomiSS

UNDER EDITING AND WON'T RECOMMEND READING NOW Keira died accidentally and then met a god for who knows what r... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
New Story Maybe
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
A Notice (Urgent One)

Chapter 11

6K 253 47
By SakomiSS

In my 1st life, when I died I didn't regret loving Riley, but the thing I regretted the most was that I wouldn't have been able to visit that orphanage again. 

I won't be able to visit those who truly loved me not knowing who I was. 

But I'm over it now. 

"Where are we going?"

"You said that you wouldn't disturb me."

"...sorry."

Ian then kept quiet and again followed him.

They reached the orphanage. 

Ian was curious and wanted to ask him questions but couldn't because he promised.

"LOOK! LOOK! BROTHER REN IS HERE."

"REALLY!!!!!!"

"BROTHER REN"

Then many small orphan kids ran toward Keira and hugged him tightly. 

And Ian was super confused. 

He wanted to know who Ren was and why these kids were hugging Keira.

"Slow down, kids. You wouldn't want to get injured and then cry, would you?"

"Don't worry, brother RenRen. You can treat us right away, can't you?"

"Hmm~ You guys have become smarter."

The kids giggled. Then a girl a few years older than Keira came and said.

"Alright, kids. Make way. Let Amoren breathe."

"OKAY, ANNA"

"Sorry for the kids. They didn't trouble you much, did they?"

Keira smiled and Ian was shocked to see him smiling like that at the girl before him.

"Of course not, Sister Anna. I was just really happy to see them again."

Keira then looked at the kids and said,

"Alright, lil champs! Sit down! Your Brother Ren has brought chocolates for you guys today."

The kids cheered. Keira then used magic and chocolates appeared in all kid's hands. They then thanked Keira and started enjoying the sweets.

"You always bring gifts for the kids and donations for the orphanage. You don't even do it for charity. Why are you so interested in these kids? You're not even going to get anything in return."

"I don't need anything in return. I just feel happy when I see them happy. So you could say that I do it for my happiness."

Anna laughed at that.

"You really are something, huh?"

Keira shrugged and smiled.

"I guess you could say that."

Keira clapped his hands to get the orphan children's attention.

"HEY, GUYS! DON'T YOU WANNA PLAY NOW! LET'S HAVE SOME FUN!"

The kids cheered and ran towards Keira and they all started playing. 

Ian's heart unknowingly started beating at a faster rate looking at Keira's smile. 

Ian then realized that he was smiling. The unexpected thing was that it was a real smile this time. Unlike the usual smile that he has to put on before everyone.

Ian didn't know why it was happening to him. 

But he knew one thing...

He wanted to know more about Keira. 

He... wanted to know Keira.

"What are you doing to me, Keira?"

"Are you done staring now?"

"I-I wasn't sta-staring!"

"Yeah, yeah! Let's leave now. By now, Lily and John must be making a mess in the mansion."

Ian nodded and they started walking. 

Ian couldn't handle the curiosity in his heart and started asking questions.

"Why didn't you say goodbye to those kids?"

"If I had, they wouldn't have let me go. They don't like separating from me after all."

{Sania: The confidence...}

"And why did they call you Ren?"

"It's because I'm Amoren to them. I didn't want them to know my real identity."

"A fake identity?"

"Yep! I've many things under my sleeve hehe"

"Well, I'd like to hear them."

Keira raised his eyebrow at that.

"And why should I tell you?"

Ian said a bit excitedly,

"Because we're friends."

Keira's eyes darkened and said, 

"I don't remember you being my friend tho. And your reputation would be ruined if you spent time with me. Moreover, I don't think anyone would like it if you became friends with me."

"......care..."

"Huh?"

"I don't care. Why should I when no one could see the real me? I want you to be my friend!"

Keira had quite a surprised face at his remark.

'Why the fuck do you need to bother me like this?! You're also one of the reasons I died like that! I can't even imagine befriending the man who has a hand in causing my death...'

'Ugh! Whatever!!'

"Listen here. I don't care if you are interested in being my friend or not. You can do whatever you like in this friendship but don't expect me to care or take responsibility in return, regarding me being your friend. Do you understand?"

Ian nodded aggressively.

"Then...we can be friends I guess...?"

"Yay!!"

'What a weirdo...'

Ian hugged Keira tightly as if rejoicing in happiness.

'Why the fuck is he clinging to me like a fucking dog?! WTF'

Time skip~~

Today Keira was lazing around in the mansion when suddenly-

Thud- Boom- Thud

'Ugh! Why are they so fucking noisy!?'

Alex and Eiji were having a sword fight to show who the stronger one was.

Ilya was standing on the sideline along with other knights looking at the two in awe.

Thud- Thud- Thud

'Ugh! It's pissing me off now.'

Keira then started walking toward his oldest two brothers.

"Y-young mas-master Keira?!"

Lily and John were shouting for Keira not to get close as he could get hurt.

Well~ who even is Keira to listen to them~

Alex and Eiji were so into the fight that they didn't notice how their real supposed brother came between them.

Well, there is a catch!

Keira De Leon, who everyone thought was useless, was a young prodigy in secret.

He was excellent in magic and could blow up a whole kingdom. 

But he had to keep it a secret as he couldn't make himself look dangerous in front of people unless... he wanted to die early.

Keira then used his magic and stopped the fight in one blow.

"Stop acting like fucking kids. You guys are disturbing my peaceful time."

Alex and Eiji's mouths dropped at that.

And everyone else was looking at Keira like he was a god.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 9.6K 35
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
324K 37.1K 26
"π’šπ’π’– 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 π’ƒπ’“π’†π’‚π’Œ π’Žπ’š 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 π’Šπ’ π’•π’˜π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’˜π’‰π’†π’ π’Šπ’• 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒔, π’Šπ’• 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’šπ’π’–" ...
2.8M 29.1K 10
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
1M 50.1K 40
π“π‘πž π”π§πžπ±π©πžπœπ­πžπ 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 ~ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝟏 In a world where love knows no boundaries, Aleena Noor a Bangladeshi girl with an elated heart...