๐๐Ž๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐๐”๐“๐“๐„...

By DrunkenXLupin

"๐™๐™๐™š๐™ž๐™ง ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ข๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™—๐™š ๐˜ผ๐™ง๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ, ๐˜ผ๐™ง๐™Ÿ๐™š๐™ฃ, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™...๐˜ผ๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ" โ€ห–โบ. เผถ โ‹†ห™โŠน๐“๐ก๐ž ๐“๐ฐ๐ข๐ง ๏ฟฝ... More

Uh...A/N?
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 1; The shit first chapter๐Ÿ˜’ โœ”
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 2; Going out with a โœจโœ”
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 4; Gasp!๐Ÿ˜ฑ sCaRs๐Ÿ˜จ
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 5; ๐Ÿค‘Rich๐Ÿ˜Ž
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 6; Butterflies go brrr๐Ÿฆ‹
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 7; Is he a...ped-๐Ÿ˜จ
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 8; ๐ŸŽถThis is my FiGht sO-๐ŸŽถ
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 9; ๐Ÿ’…Uno reverse card
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 10; Ethereal... Wait, isn't this ince-๐Ÿ˜ฒ
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 11; You can never escape the grasp of studying๐Ÿ˜ญ
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 12; ..OH! Your-!๐Ÿ˜ฎ
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 13; The crown prince!?
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 14; Ishina being Ishina๐Ÿ’…
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 15; Guardian angels? Laughable.
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 16; PTSD really sucks
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 17; Mad dog? Nah. A puppy
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 18; Pudding~!๐Ÿฎ
A/N: Read this๐Ÿ‘น
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 19; An angry old man ๐Ÿ˜พ
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 20; #dontpukeurgutsout ๐Ÿ˜
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 21; Night night๐Ÿ˜ด
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 22; Bathing, drinking, passing out; what a day
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 23; Flower gleam and glow ๐ŸŒธ
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 24; Murder spree...hypothetical ofc
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 25; Arien: *sees a boy* ๐Ÿ˜ณ
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 26; Guardian x master..? ๐Ÿคจ
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 27; Arien overthinking stupid shit, the usual
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 28; Ooo, drama? ๐Ÿคฉ
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 29; Beginning to open up--oop, you're going back ๐Ÿคช

๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 3; Daddy iSsUeS๐Ÿ˜

2.3K 92 8
By DrunkenXLupin

It was the next day after that incident, Ruarhel's body was still lying there, dangling on the branch lifeless. Pale ass skin, with Ruarhel's eyes being non-existent. To the outsider, they would almost feel a sense of pity that a woman like Ruarhel died in a way that looked so painful, but to Sora, it was somewhat of a sculptured painting. 

A painting that captured the wickedness of the main focus -which is Ruarhel in this case- but still made the fact that she died in an almost majestic way. Her body was positioned almost as if she was ascending to the heavens, with the light of the morning sun shining on her body, making her pale skin glow.

It was freaky that Sora saw the woman -who abused her for 5 years- in this kind of light. Sora didn't really care that Ruarhel had abused her for her whole life, she just took notice once the woman died, how she died. But since Ruarhel had touched her siblings -and not just her- Sora had her opinion on the woman.

But no one had expected that something like this would happen, even Sora, whom was actually surprised that Ruarhel didn't die from overdose. No one would have guessed that Ruarhel would die from being skewered on a branch.

And even though Sora covered Arien and Arjen's eyes, they could still tell that Ruarhel died a gruesome death. They could still hear her scream from last night, lasting for barely a second, but it was still echoing.

Arien was feeling a bit nauseous after remembering what she had heard last night, and Arjen noticed.

"Get some rest Arien," Arjen said, while patting her head. He knew that Arien wasn't the best at handling anything gruesome or gory.

Sora looked over to her siblings, who were resting on the bed. She sighed, placing a crimson gem back down on a table next to her. "I'm sorry that you had to witness that."

"No, no Sora! You're the one that actually saw her death." Arien quickly exclaimed, trying to notice her siblings not to over think about her health.

"I'll close the curtains," Arjen suggested, walking over to the curtains -which was right beside Sora- but once he was standing in front the window, he was stunned at what he saw outside.

"Um, guys..."

Sora glanced over her shoulder at Arjen, turning her body around to face the window, finally getting why her brother was stunned. "What the..."

Arien also decided to see what her siblings were all being silent about, and got out of bed and walked over to where Sora and Arjen were standing. Arien got up on her tippy toes, peeking over the window to see what was going on, outside was an order of knights wearing golden armor, standing in lines and marching into the house. And the only people who would wear the golden color for armor, are the Imperial knights of the imperial family.

"Are they here for Ruarhel's funeral?" Arien asked, moving her head to face Sora, but her attention was still on the knights.

"No, they walked straight past her body," Arjen pointed out.

Sora looked at the knights and then Ruarhel's body, which was now covered in a white cloth. It was a shame that Sora could no longer see the painting on display, but now her siblings don't need to see Ruarhel's lifeless body just being there. "There are here... for us."

"What!?" Arjen and Arien looked at Sora with a questioning gaze. How did she figure that out just from knights marching in?

The knights marched into the estate, so Sora took the time to drag Arien and Arjen over to the painting and hurried inside, just in case the knights were really after them.

Arjen glanced over at Arien and noticed how her complexion was getting a little pale. "Are you ok, Arien?" Arjen asked in genuine worry for his sister.

"I just feel... nauseous..." Arien answered in a weak voice.

"Come here you two." Sora moved Arien's head closer to her shoulder. She placed one of her hands onto Arien's forehead. "One second."

Arien soon felt a wave of warmth rush through her body, feeling much better with the help of Sora, who was projecting her own body mana into Arien's body.

There was a sudden loud bang that echoed throughout the whole estate, even with the three siblings hiding at the every end of the building, they could still hear how loud the door was slammed open, or even knocked down.

"WHERE ARE THE ROYAL HIGHNESSES!?" One of the knights shouted, his voice reached every corner of the estate and some of the maids shrieked in fear.

"W-we d-d-don't know!" One maid stutters out, holding tightly to another maid, shaking in each other's hold.

"YOU USELESS MAIDS!" Another knight exclaims, swinging his hand very close to one of the maids face. "You don't even know where your masters are!"

The rows and rows of knights barged past the servants at the front, barging in the estate, marching around the whole place to find the three siblings.

From all the loud yelling, vibration from the knights marching and commotion, Arien started to feel the nauseousness come back from her stomach, rising all over her body and overlapping Sora's mana. Arien was getting dizzy and her sight fading, Sora glanced down at her sister who was resting her head on her shoulder, covering Arien's ears with her own hands.

"I'll find a way out," Sora comforted.

Arien opened her eyes and looked up to face her sister, humming slightly in response.

"Did you check under the bed?"

"Yes! There was no one there!"

"Are they here to... kill us?" Arien asked, now knowing that they were indeed the knight's target.

"Probably, we're the illegitimate children of the emperor after all," Arjen coldly answered.

Illegitimate children were a disgrace to any family, they were considered lesser than pigs or dust if you want to say it in a nicer tone. Ruarhel was an exception...somehow. She had beauty, so she used it to her advantage. But Sora, Arien and Arjen were kids, and they couldn't do anything with their weak feeble bodies - unless you count the weirdos out there.

The only reason that they were still alive was because they were hiding behind the back of Ruarhel and her spending of riches. But now that she was dead, there was no reason for the emperor to keep them alive.

Sora looked at her two siblings, who were behind her, pulling them closer to her chest. "Don't worry, I won't let any of the pigs touch any of you."

"How about we hide in the forest when the sun sets," Arjen suggested. "We can climb up in the trees and hide there until they leave."

Arien and Sora looked at each other and nodded, both agreeing to their brother's idea.

***

It was now late at night, all three siblings ran into the forests as soon as the sun began to set, casting shadows for the trees. Hoping not to get caught, the three siblings ran as fast as they could and find a place to stay for the night.

"Hold on Arjen," Sora said, using some of her mana to make it easier for them to run. Plus, Arien wasn't feeling well, and they needed to find a place to hide quickly.

Arien, who was panting like crazy even with the help of Sora's mana boost, her body was failing her and she could do nothing about it. "Y-yes!"

Arien was going to catch her breath by resting for a second, but a gasp escaped her lips when Arjen pulled her back, behind a tree. "Hide!"

The sound of the knights marching could be heard getting closer and closer, their screams and stomps were echoing throughout the forest.

"They aren't here!" One knight yells.

"Just keep searching!"

"Shit." Sora noticed that the knights were searching over in their area, and Arien's complexion didn't seem like she could run any longer. "Arien, Arjen climb!" Sora lifted Arien and Arjen up with some wind mana onto the branch above them, but Arien was getting really tired and her body was giving up.

Then, unable to keep her body standing, Arien collapsed.

"Arien!" Arjen exclaimed, his sister suddenly passing out made him scream in panic, out loud. He pulled the unconscious Arien closer to his body, but this caused the knights to notice where they were.

"Who's there!?" A knight marched over to where the siblings were hiding, looked around the area but saw no one.

"Arien..!" Arjen shook his unconscious sister in panic, but she didn't respond.

Sora noticed that Arien had passed out and used more of her mana to help Arjen pick up Arien, pushing them onto the branch with all the energy she had. Arjen could also feel his body weakening, but he didn't want to fall. But, his body said no, and he passed out, leaving Sora to get them past the knights.

Sora knew that her siblings couldn't help it, but she was kinda pissed off that they left her to do all the work, again.

Sora did her best to get onto the branch without dropping either sibling, but... "Fuck!" She accidentally missed her step and fell off the branch.

But in a second, quickly used more wind mana to land safely, not letting Arien or Arjen hit the floor. Sora winced, knowing that her landing made a thud loud enough for the knights to hear.

Expected, Sora was greeted with multiple knights, staring at her. The knights pointed their swords at the sudden movement made by something, but when they noticed the golden hair attached to the three kids that were there. They knew that they were the people who they were looking for.

"Your royal highness-!" One knight tried to approach the siblings, and was going to pick up the three blondes. But Sora acted as if they were going to attack, and on reflex, attacked back.

Sora, without hesitation, pulled out multiple thin, metal needles at all approaching knights. And any of them that were in her range got pierced, the needles even pierced through the armor.

"Tsk." Sora noticed that there were too many people surrounding her, and she only handed a minimal amount of needles that she had on her. It was definitely not enough to take down all of the knights. So, she had to get physical. There were also two, unconscious siblings that she had to protect, and it was going to be a challenge to fight while protecting her siblings from any harm.

But as soon as Sora was in thought, one of the knights rushed to her without thinking with his sword aiming for her neck. Sora didn't flinch at this action, but attacked back, clicking her fingers as soon as the blade reached her skin.

SNAP

"AGH!" The knight that was going to attack, was now on his knees, clutching his chest.

His eyes soon bled out, blood trickling down his cheeks. His body turned pale white, but some parts of his skin -mainly his face- began to crumble. And soon, was completely paralyzed, laying there lifeless on the ground.

'Damn it! that Strychnine was my last one! And I wasted it on a pig!?'

While Sora was frustrated that she just waisted her only Strychnine on a useless pig, all the knights who saw this backed up from her and pointed their swords at.

"Tch, well I still have others."

Sora was going to take out more deadly toxicated doses, but before she could even reach into her clothes, someone commanded the knights to stop.

"I ordered you to bring them to me, not attacking them."

As soon as the knights heard this voice they all kneeled down, dropping their swords. "Forgive us you majesty!"

Sora looked at the man that used his words to command all of the knights to stop. He had cold green eyes and blonde hair, a red cape fluttered in the wind as he stood there in front of her. Sora knew right away that he was the king of the empire, also her father.

She nearly gaged at the thought of having a father, daddy issues don't really help if they still linger from the past.

Sora stared at her so-called father, and he did the same. His bright, but cold eyes, shone along with the moonlight, he was staring down at Sora, who was also staring back at him. Her eyes did not falter when his majesty was glaring at her, rather, she glared back. Sora's heterochromia eyes, a pair of violet and crimson, matched the coldness and hollow essences of the midnight moon.

The king seemed taken back by how a tiny girl did not back down from his gaze, even glared back at him. But then his eyes glazed over at the two other blondes behind her.

Sora glanced over at her two, passed out siblings behind her, lying against each other on a tree. She then looked up at the emperor, who just so happened to be looking at Arien and Arjen in a weirdly questionable gaze. She got in a defensive position, and let out bloodlust to the man in front of her, this made him ever so slightly surprised.

"You..." The emperor narrowed his eyes down at the little girl in front of him.

"Oh, your royal highness." Sora spoke in a monotone voice, giving a bored look to the emperor. "What could I, a lowly child, help you with today."

His majesty seemed shocked or somewhat confused. "I am letting you live in the palace."

Sora stood there for a second, looking up at the emperor for another second, then picked Arien up with some of her wind mana and Arjen up by hand, completely ignoring the king standing there. She took a few steps closer to the emperor, passing the guy, then stopping in her steps.

Sora looked back at the emperor, her eyes suggested for him to move. "Well? Are you going to open the door or what."

The emperor looked down at the blonde girl, and what she just said. So he did as told and walked over to the carriage. One of the knights helped open the door for the emperor as well as the siblings. The knight was also going to pick the three siblings up onto the carriage, but Sora just lifted the three of them onto the carriage herself.

Sora sat down on the seat, and placed Arjen and Arien down beside her. She looked up at the older man in front of her and raised a brow. 

"Well, are you coming on or not your highness?"

Sora spoke in a taunting voice, but the emperor didn't seem to mind that much, and he actually expected this to happen. He stepped into the carriage and took a seat in front of the siblings, closing his eyes as he got on.

The trip was awkward, and Sora just sat there next to her siblings, quietly, while the emperor was staring at them, not taking his sight off them.

'What the fuck.' Sora was getting a little uncomfortable with how the emperor kept staring at her with those menacing eyes of his. 'What the hell does he want?!'

"You."

"Huh?"

The emperor finally broke the silence, but Sora was questioning his intelligence.

'Are all the royals this dumb?'

The emperor stared at her for a second then spoke, "What did you do with those... needles."

He didn't really know what to say or do in front of the girl, he knew from the way she looked at him that they wouldn't get along.

Sora on the other hand was like, 'What the actual fuck?'

"Yeah..." Sora didn't really know how to respond to his question.

Like, she couldn't just say, "Oh, the needles are coated with highly toxic poisons which could kill someone with ease." That would just be stupid.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

Yeah, the silence was getting really weird.

[]

At the end my imagination just gave up

But I'm getting annoyed by calling the emperor, the 'emperor' so I'm just giving him a name which I'm going to call him at some times. So don't be surprised when I write 'the emperor' as another name.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.4K 641 52
The Celestial Kingdom has four powerful duchy families and one royal family. The royal fire family. The four duchy families are the Earth, Air, Metal...
220K 8.3K 17
Aki Yuuto's life was riddled with troubles, he pushed himself to the brink of exhaustion everyday to become the shining prodigy in everyone's eyes an...
860K 25.2K 100
[ BEING REWRITTEN ] ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ž๐๐„ - ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ----- ๐ƒ๐˜๐‹๐€๐ ๐‡๐€๐‘๐‘๐ˆ๐’ I messed up - I messed up in typical Dylan fashion because...
257K 11.5K 19
It's terrifying. Waking up on a unfamiliar surrounding and realize along the way that I was reincarnated. Was I given a second chance of life? I cou...