๐๐€๐’๐“, แตƒแต’แต—

By jnyuki

"-๐ˆ'๐ƒ ๐‘๐€๐“๐‡๐„๐‘ live in his world than live without him in mine." โ˜… ๐Ÿ”ญ.. In which a boy from her past... More

๐๐€๐’๐“
๐Ÿข
๐Ÿฃ
๐Ÿค
๐Ÿฅ
๐Ÿน.๐Ÿป
๐Ÿฆ
5
๐Ÿจ.๐Ÿง
๐Ÿฉ
๐Ÿพ
๐Ÿซ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿข
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฃ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ.๐Ÿง
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฆ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿง
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฉ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿช
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿซ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿข
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฃ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฅ
24
๐Ÿค๐Ÿง
Epilogue

๐Ÿจ

681 28 21
By jnyuki

𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒, he simpered. He stood on Y/N's balcony with his arms resting on the railing. Y/N stood by his side as she looked down at the small children. A small layer of blush rested on his cheeks without his knowledge as his thoughts were roaming.

A sudden thought came to Y/N's head, she pondered about telling Armin for a bit. "Armin." She stared at him while he snapped out of it. "Ah- yes?" He smiled as he glanced over to Y/N.

She took a breath, "Would you like to dance with me?" Her finger tapped on the railing, she turned back to the orange sky. Armin's blood rushed back to his cheeks, this time making him redder. He stood quietly before nodding his head. "I would love to."

Y/N smiled, she took his hand and rested her free hand on his shoulder. "May I put my hand on your waist?" Armin questioned. Y/N chuckled before nodding, "of course."

His smile grew, and he rested his hand against her waist. Slowly, they swayed and took steps, Their eyes locked together the whole time. "My family was never the touchy-feely type," Y/N stated, finally breaking the eye contact. "Is that so?" Armin tilted his head with a smirk.

"Mhm."

Y/N paused for a bit and looked back into Armin's eyes. "Do you mind if we stay like this for a bit longer?" Armin chuckled in response. "Of course not. It's an honor to dance with you, princess." He removed his hand from her waist and spun her. The two danced as they chattered.

"Gee, I can't remember the last time I danced with someone."

"Me too!"

They both laughed. Armin admired the princess in front of him. Her dress moved elegantly as she took steps to move along with Armin.

Armin and Y/N made eye contact, both of them smiling. "Since I don't know a lot about you, tell me what you like." Y/N nodded, now thinking about what she would tell him. "Well, I like books as you may know. I like to read romance books as you also know!"

Armin nodded along.

"Hm, I realize I don't like or dislike many things. I don't have much to tell you!" Y/N laughed while Armin dipped her. "Thank you for the dance, Armin." Armin bowed. "Anything for you, my dear princess." Y/N giggled and ruffled his hair, making him huff.

The moon was starting to show, and the stars slowly shone. Y/N's smile grew as she stared at the stars meanwhile Armin stared at her. "Must I say that you look rather amazing, princess." He complimented, smiling.

"Do you compliment everyone this often or am I just special to you?"
Y/N chuckled. "ack!- I'm sorry." He laughed and scratched his head. "Don't be." She paused and looked at him. "That made me more interested in you."

Armin stared in surprise, his cheeks lit with red. "You can't just say stuff like that, princess!" He muffled through his hands as he covered his face. Y/N snickered and walked back into her bedroom.

"Dinner is soon. Be a dear and check if it's ready, please." Armin nodded and left soon after. Y/N sat on her bed and sighed. She thought about the previous events with a smile.

Y/N could say that Armin was very warm. His hands engaged her cold one, it felt rather nice to the princess. Y/N stared at the necklace Armin had given her. She sat there smiling at it, what a weirdo. 

Her hand clutched the necklace tightly and she looked up at the ceiling. She squealed and tossed around on her bed, smiling greatly.

A blanket of red stood on her face, the girl couldn't help but realize what she was doing right after. Y/N sat back up and slapped herself. "what am I doing?" she uttered to herself, her eyebrows furrowing. Y/N blinked slowly, trying to process on what she was doing moments before. "How weird."

A knock on the door made Y/N jump to her feet. "Come in!" She yelled. Opening the door was Armin, he held a small smile on his face. "Dinner is ready. Let's go, princess."

Y/N walked over to Armin and he took her arm. Armin wrapped her arm around his, keeping in his small laughter. Y/N giggled and decided not to question it. She seems to be getting rather comfortable with Armin, right? Anyways, the two leisurely walked to dinner, small talk sometimes finding its way.

Once they made it, Armin bid his goodbyes and left. Y/N sighed and sat down on the quite empty table, the only ones being there were Annie, Y/N's dad, and Jean. They all stood quiet, sometimes hearing the babbles of baby Jean.

When Y/N was finished with her food, she excused herself and left. She decided to go to her room instead of getting Armin.

Y/N laid flat on her bed, thinking. "maybe I should shower now." She said to herself before standing up. She grabbed her clothes and a few other things before walking off to the bathroom.

Armin finished his food and dumped the tray, he said his goodbyes to his friends and left. It was unfortunate that the bedrooms were quite far away. Armin quietly walked through the halls, making his way to his room after a few minutes.

But, He stopped at Y/N's door, knocking on it. Armin could hear Faint footsteps rush to the door. The princess opened the door and peeked her head out, when she realized it was Armin she opened the door fully. "Armin, do you need something?" She asked. He shook his head, "No, I'm just here to say goodnight."

Y/N smiled, quietly giggling. "Well goodnight, Armin. Have nice dreams, okay?"

Armin smiled and patted her head. "Sure, I'll dream about you, princess."
Y/N's cheeks burned with red, she lightly pushed him. "oh stop it." The two laughed. "Seriously, goodnight."

"Mhm, goodnight." Y/N closed the door and walked to her bed, grabbing her book along the way. She grabbed the bookmark and opened her book.

She read for hours, different books piled on her bed and some on the floor. She was restless. Her countless attempts of sleeping were of no use, the girl couldn't sleep.

She groaned in annoyance before sitting up. She stretched and stood up, quietly walking out of her room. She accidentally closed her door too hard, it scared her a bit. She tiptoed to the garden, yes, the same one she went to last night.

Y/N took a breath of the fresh air and sighed happily. Her nightgown reaching down to her knees swayed peacefully in the wind.

The stars were gleaming, it was honestly beautiful to see. Good thing most of the lights in the village were off, it would probably distract the princess. She gazed at the stars, regretting that she didn't bring her telescope with her.

"Can't sleep?" A familiar voice said. She glanced behind herself, smiling when she realized it was Armin. "Yep. Did I wake you?"

He laughed. "Not at all. I couldn't sleep either." Armin walked closer to her, gazing at the stars too. "I can keep you company until you get tired, princess." He said. Y/N shook her head. "No, no, it's okay."

"It's fine, really! I don't mind at all."

She huffed. "Well if it's okay with you then sure." After that was silence, both the princess and bodyguard were just happily gazing at the stars in each other's presence. Eventually, the princess got tired and fell asleep on the balcony. Her head and arms rested on the railings as she slept. Armin chuckled at the sight and carried her, careful to not discomfort Y/N.

He quietly walked back to the princess's room and placed her on the bed. He smiled, "goodnight princess." He gently grabbed her hand and kissed it. He walked off to his room after.

I apologize for not updating for a bit. I didn't realize I would be so busy still! But anyways, I hope you enjoyed it.

Vote/comment/share

Love you<33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

315K 8.9K 47
๐˜ž๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด. ๐˜ž๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ...
9.5K 707 16
| synopsis | - ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด!๐˜ˆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜›๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜น ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ!๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ - Definitely, opening your eyes like a titan in the world of Shinge...
783 29 10
A job that you thought wouldn't last even a month, all that turned upside down by humanity's strongest. Funny, because he didn't expect to fall in lo...
1.1K 66 7
๐™ท๐š˜๐š  ๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š’๐šŸ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐šœ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ? ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š‘ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‹๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š... ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š•๐š ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ... ๐™ฐ๐š–๐š’๐š๐šœ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‹๐š’๐š๐š...