The Richness & The Outsiders...

By I_love_Hamilton_yeet

♧We may lived on different parts of land but the only thing We share, is Ourselves♧ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ... More

Chapter One: "An Outsider Princess's Birthday"
Chapter Two: "A Richness Day of No Success"
Chapter Three: "An Outsider Princess's Day of Surprises and/or questions"

"The Introduced"

8 1 0
By I_love_Hamilton_yeet

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

♧ The Richness ♧

Ash Ketchum

Dawn Hikari

Cilan and His Brothers "Chili & Cress"

Bianca

Iris

Kion (My Character)

Queen Kira (My Character/Kion's Mother)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

◇The Outsiders◇

Reggie (Paul's Older Brother)

Paul Shinji

Barry

Brock

Stephan

Cameron

Trip

Virgil

Brandon (The Pyramid King)

Samuel (Brandon's Assistant)

Crystal (My Character)

Sunday (My Character)

Lillina (My Character)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

♡ Meet The Characters ♡:

Ash Ketchum

Dawn Hikari

Cilan and His Brothers. (Chili & Cress)

Iris

Brock:

Virgil

Amber (Me).

Reggie & Paul

Stephan & Bianca

Trip

Cameron

Barry

Brandon

Samuel

~◇My Characters◇~
(Not My Art work with Queen Kira, Kion & Candy)

Queen Kira.

Kion

Candy

(Now, My Fanart and Drawing of The Girls).

Crystal

Liliana

Sunday

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV:

In Our world, Everyone has a land to keep and We all lived on the same land and live a life that We forever have. But what happens if I tell You that there is a world that is completely different from ours?And It all started with a party....

She watched as Both The Royalties and The Peasants getting along very nice, helping each other, it just made her smiled brightly, As She watched the balcony along with a gentle breeze blow through Her light blue hair, Her light blue eyes shine sparkling with happiness.

She was wearing lovely light blue dress to match Her eyes and hair, Today was Her 9th birthday, She was extremely and beyond excited to go to Her birthday, downstairs at the ball room.

Her party was at sunset, the sun was setting down, She absolutely love watching the sun going down, She love the red, orange and yellow colors of the sky that was turning now.

There was a knock at Her door, She then turn around and saw Her caretaker, Her name was Catherine, She was beautiful, with a beautiful maid outfit, Her dark brown hair with brown eyes and Her smile made The Little 9 year old girl happy.

"Catherine!" She Said in excitement, She tackled Her into a hug, The maid smiled and gently wrapped Her arms around the 9 year old.

"Princess Kira, You're father wanted me to let you know that birthday party is starting right now, You're father wanted me to come and get you" Catherine Said and The little girl smiled and she quickly grabbed her caretaker's hand and she happily run downstairs along with pulling the maid's hand while going downstairs.

Once they were downstairs, the ballroom was full with people and children, a long table full of food and desserts along with a table full of presents.

The World's biggest smile came on the little girl's face, but than once she saw her father, she happily jumped excitedly, she ran over to him and happily hugged him tightly.

Catherine smiled happily at the young girl and her father, Catherine herself never had a family, she grow up as an orphan but then She was raised into the royal family and raised to become a maid, It made her happy to see the young girl to have her father in her life.

Kira's mother passed away from childbirth and promised Her Mother that she would take good care of Kira.

"My Dear Princess Kira, may I please have an honor to have this dance with you?" Her Father Asked, She laughed happily as the music started to play and Both The father and the daughter started to dance as Everyone else happily watched.

No matter if you're rich or poor, everyone was invited to the party and they get to watch as The Father and daughter dance happily.

♧~♧~♧

As the party started to begin to over, after eating cake and opening presents with family, friends and in front of a lot of people, after another hour, the party was over.

Catherine gently tucked in the young princess as she was sleeping happily and peacefully, Catherine smiled spftly as she gently gave the young Princess a kiss on the forehead, the girl smiled happily, The Maid then walked out to go and tell Her majesty that his daughter is fast asleep.

She walked over to His bedroom door, She knocked on the door.

"Your Majesty, Princess Kira is now fast asleep" Cathrine Said but than all She could hear was silence, which made her feel worried.

"Your Majesty?" She asked again as she knocked again on the door but again, no response, there was only silence.

"My king?" She Asked as She open the door, the door was dark so it was hard to see anything, She looked over to the candle, She turn the tiny knob and the flame began to grow bigger and the room was started to become more clearer to see.

Her heart dropped.

She saw the king was laying in the bed, with a Dagger in His chest along laying in a pool of blood, tears filled her eyes as She ran over to check for a pulse to see if He was still alive. No pulse, She then tried gently shaking Him but ended up having his blood on Her hands.

"Daddy? Catherine?, I had a bad dream..." The Young little Girl Said, while rubbing Her eyes, Her Caretaker froze Once She heard Princess Kira was up and in the room.

Her eyes fully open Once She saw Her father, She then looked at Her caretaker, She saw blood on Her hands, tears filled Up The young girl's eyes.

'Could this be true?'

'It can't be!'

'Why? Why now?!'

'How can she do such a thing?!'

'THIS IS ALL CATHERINE'S FAULT!'

'I hate outsiders!'

Now filled Up The young princess's head and heart was filled with anger and Sadness, along with hatred towards people who didn't have royal blood, She began to hate them with a passion.

After witness the death of Her father, she ordered Her guards to beheaded Her caretaker without feeling guilt or retreat, She didn't cared if Catherine was begging for Her life and was trying to explain, The princess was too angry about Her father's death.

♤~♤~♤

(11 years later)

As the queen happily Watched Her newborn son sleeping peacefully in Her arms, She was alone in Her bedroom with Her son. She looked over to the window to see a clear view of to see all of the Peasants were working on the gate wall that was Ordered from The Queen Herself.

Now, the land that was once one, now is cut into two different land, while growing up since She was 9 years old, She hated Peasants which she now calls Those people...

Outsiders.

She blamed her caretaker about murdering Her father, at The Age of 16, She Ordered workers to make a huge gate wall to keep any peasants out of Her territory, She truly hated them and if they even take one step, they would be executed, no matter men, women or children, she doesn't care.

She looked over to Her sleeping baby boy, she held him close to his ear as She whispered.

"My son, My heir, you will get to know How These disgusting Peasants are and How They are like, and this cycle will not stop, it will continue and stay that way" The Queen Said as She kiss Her son on His forehead.

♧~♧~♧

While The queen was watching Her Son growing up, She had no idea that Her son actually is nothing like His mother, he actually believes that they are good and being misunderstood.

At The Age of 5, he met this girl who was an Outsider, Her name was Candy and Both Her and Prince Kion had became best friends Once They sneaked off into the woods and played with each other.

This has been going for the past 15 years now, The Young Prince is now 20, at The Age of 15, Both Kion and Candy started to date, at The Age of 18, they got married and had a secret wedding that The Queen had no idea about.

The two married couple had been keeping their relationship as a secret for so long until now Queen Candy was now pregnant with The king's baby.

♡~♡~♡

(9 months later)

As the young 20 year old married couple and three triplet brothers was watching the new Baby Girl sleeping so peacefully in Her Mother's arms, they were so happy to see the new princess was here.

"I still don't understand Why My mother's hatred is So Powerful when it comes to outsiders" Kion Said Softly.

"After being called all of the names, Monsters, Savages or Animals. And yet, I know My people won't even lay a finger on a Simple fly...Our daughter will make this change, with Her birth, We will finally unite Outsiders and Richness come together to make peace" Candy Said softly.

Candy looked up as Her husband and Her nephews looked at her with an worried expression.

"Are You alright?" Cilan Asked.

"I honestly wish, Sister, Her Husband and My Mother was here to see the new baby" Candy Said and She looked down at Her baby girl sleeping peacefully.

Kion gently place His hand on His Wife's shoulder, She looked over at Him.

"They are still here, God may rest and peace them..." Kion Said.

"What will the evil Witch say?" Chili Asked.

"Chili!" Cress Yelled at Chili.

"Oh come on, don't 'Chili' me! She wants to executed Kion, Our Aunt and The Baby Once She heard about Candy was pregnant with The Baby!" Chili Said.

"Now, Now, Let's not argue while The Baby is here, We all know what's been going on but I really doubt that Queen Kira will show up" Cilan Said but than a couple of footsteps can be heard from down The hall.

Chili then looked at His Green Hair and eye brother.

"You were saying?" Chili Said in annoyed but Cress quickly hushed Him but than the door was push open and it revealed, Queen Kira and a couple of guards and She walked into the room.

Candy hold Her baby daughter tightly, as Kion stand in front of His Wife and Daughter protectively.

"What do you want, mother?" Kion Asked His Mother, there was no expression on His mother's face at all, just cold and heartless Once She entered the room.

"How did you get passed My gaurds?" Cilan Asked but the Queen smirked which made Cilan and His brothers feel a little uncomfortable.

"How the hell did you survive with This Lady as your mother?!" Chili Asked but than, The Queen snapped.

"Silence!" She yelled which made The Baby started to cry, Candy was trying to calm down her daughter by hushing Her but it didn't worked.

"I can see that You have a new heir with This Outsider, Son, Who I still dislike and disgusted and That Baby is gonna be The Problem of it all!" Queen Kira Said

The Young King's eye twitched Once His mother had said that about His Wife and Baby.

"Mother!" Kion Yelled as tears started to fill His eyes with sadness and anger about after everything, His Mother just wouldn't accept His wife and daughter.

"Don't You understand that I love My Wife very much No matter if She is an Outsider or not! I shall love Her no matter who She is! And Of course, You are a Grandmother now, You should be welcoming Your Grandbaby!" Kion Said with tears falling down His cheeks.

No emotion from The Queen at all, just the same old heartless and cruel expression, The Queen hated Her Son for falling in love with an Outsider and having a child with Her.

"I see now..." Queen Kira said and...

"Not only I'll punish The Girl, I shall punish You and That Little Baby as well, By Death!" Queen Kira Yelled and Her Guards started to walk towards The married couple and the brothers but than Cilan Ordered His gaurds to stop The Queen's Gaurds but than it revealed a huge fight.

There was another door out from the back, Both Kion and Candy quickly ran out through the back door along with Their newborn Baby Girl trying to get to safely.

Once They reached outside, they were met with a calming and gentle snowstorm outside, The two married couple was being chased by The Queen's gaurds, The Two of Them managed to jump over the wall and ran straight for The Outsider's territory.

Both Kion and Candy were both faster runners than The Gaurds themselves, so they kinda had the advantage but than They realized that They need to save Their Baby girl by sacrificing their own lives.

As they run, there was a house on a hill, it was a small house, it pretty much looked an old wooden house but at this point, there is no time to look for a good looking house since The Two couple's Daughter's life is on the line.

Candy and Kion quickly knocked on the door and just before they wink, the door open and a man with tan skin, grey or kinda blackish or brownish hair, along with grey eyes, He looked like to be a general and around in His late 40s.

He saw The Two frighten married couple and he got worried, then a young 18 year old man, with dark purple hair, with grey eyes, His hair was tie up into a ponytail with light pale skin, He was now standing next to the older man.

Almost like they are father and son...but are they?

"Are You Alright?" The Man Asked but than, the sound of running footsteps towards The Two married couple, tears quickly came into their eyes as Candy gently put her newborn Baby Girl in The young 18 year old man's arms.

The 18 year old froze but than Candy quickly take Her neckalce off of Her neck and gently put it around The young 18 year old boy's neck along with letter in His hand.

Both Candy and Kion gently kissed Their Baby daughter and hugged The 18 year old boy.

"Please take good care of Her and protect Her" Kion Said Softly.

"And give her a name" Candy Said softly but than The Two married couple heard The Gaurd's Whistle from the distant and getting closer, Kion quickly grabbed his wife's hand as They now Both started to run for Their lives.

The 40 year old man looked at His Son and quickly ran after The Two married couple to help them.

"Stay here with The Baby and The Family, I'm gonna try to help them!" His Father Yelled as The Boy heard the guards were really close, He quickly close and locked the door as He hold onto The Baby girl tightly.

"STOP!" One of The Gaurds yelled but than the boy jumped Once He heard gunshots along with helpless screams and Cries for help.

A couple of footsteps was walking towards in The Livingroom and...

"Reggie? Where's Dad?" Reggie's Younger Brother Paul asked.

Tears quickly came into Reggie's eyes and fallen down His cheeks, The 11 year old walked over to His older brother, Reggie slowly side down with his back against the door while holding The Baby in his arms, Paul stopped in His tracks.

"What happened?" Paul Asked.

Reggie open His eyes and looked down at The Baby girl.

"A couple came over running to be and Dad and they gave Me Their baby because they were being chased by Gaurds...Dad went after them but than..." Reggie Said but than He stopped once more tears fall down his cheeks.

Paul's heart just dropped.

"N-No...don't tell Me..." Paul Said with a couple of tears came into His eyes and He slowly walked over to His older brother and sat down next to Him.

"First Mom...and now Dad...now it's just...me, you, our newborn Baby Sister...why...why does this happen?" Paul Asked His older Brother but Reggie stay quiet and didn't say anything.

At this point, Reggie didn't know what to say.

"Is there room for one more baby?" Paul Asked.

Reggie wiped his tears away and smiled softly at the newborn baby girl.

"There's always room for one more" Reggie Said Softly.

"And I'm gonna make a promise to Both Her and Our sister that I'll protect Them Both, She is now apart of The Family, No matter blood or not, She is ours" Reggie Said and He gently gave The Baby girl a kiss on the forehead.

"What's her name?" Paul asked.

"Crystal. Her name is Crystal" Reggie Said Softly as He hold The Baby girl close to His chest.

Now Baby Crystal is apart of The Family, She was now Reggie's daughter and now and forever will be.

Always and forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of The Introduction.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 516 20
"We love you both to no end. We'll always love you... 'Till the very end." Spark, a 15 year old in an advanced version in the Pokémon world where Pok...
95K 4K 43
Two kingdoms, two Pokémon,and two children born Born for each other, but destinies torn A land that used to be one, but divided by treachery In orde...
12.1K 769 34
"Get. inside. the. car. NOW" Asim threatened. I glared at him before looking at the huge guards. and then decided to run for my life. There was some...
146 6 11
Welcome to the world of Pokemon. Where humans and Pokemon live together in harmony. Doing battles, bonding in different activities, and even research...