๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ

By yourstrulyraeee

๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š. ๐™๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™š, ๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š. More

Disclaimer/Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 20

66.4K 3.1K 2.6K
By yourstrulyraeee

😗sorry for any mistakes

Brooklyn, New York
April 30th
Monday

"Wait... you have a girlfriend? Since when?" Ty frowned his eyebrows with confusion written on his face as he looked at Gio.

Gio straight-faced him, "Nah nigga. I'm jus' talking 'bout this girl and callin' her my girlfriend for no reason" He spoke sarcastically. Sage chuckled at them, looking up from his phone as he sat in the barber seat getting his retwist.

"That ain' my fault. Yo ass stay lyin' and be having imaginary girlfriends" Ty shrugged, focusing back on his client in his chair. The few people in the shop chuckled at Ty's statement while Gio just mugged him.

"Nigga shut up. Always talkin' shit" Gio sucked his teeth.

"You the one poppin' up wit' secret girls and shit. I ain' never heard of no girl named Aaleeyah" Ty shook his head.

Kj walked up to the front of the shop with his face scrunched up "Aaleeyah? My cousin Aaleeyah my nigga?" He jerked his head back, looking at Gio funny.

"Hea' this bird go. The man swears everyone in Brooklyn is his cousin" Ty shook his head and everyone started laughing.

Kj waved him off "She was at my birthday get-together. She's dark skinned, she's a journalist, and has a two-year-old daughter named Kiana?" Kj raised his eyebrow.

Sage furrowed his eyebrows at Gio, he knew everything else about the girl but he didn't know she had a daughter.

"Damn, jus' tell all her business then" The girl who was retwisting Sage's hair mumbled and tilted his head back a little.

"Nigga you playin' stepdaddy? I must needa get Yanna pregnant so she can be a part of the moms club." Ty smirked, making everyone laugh. He talked about having kids and getting Iyanna pregnant so many times throughout the day, you would think she was pregnant.

"We all kno' Yanna would rather drop dead rather than bein' pregnant" Kj laughed, walking to his station.

"Why are you even threatening her like that?" Sage's hairstylist spoke with her face frowning.

"It's not a threat. We've been talkin' bout kids lately. So... Ty jr on the way" Ty smirked, dusting the hair off his client with a brush.

Gio sucked his teeth "This isn't about y'all right now! This is about me and my new lover" Gio huffed. Smacked lips and teeth sucking were heard throughout the barbershop after his statement.

"But yes I have a daughter now. Yes, I'm a stepdad 'cause ha' dad is a bum. Yes, I want father's day gifts." Gio smiled, looking around at everyone.

Everyone stopped what they were doing to look at him funny "That shit ain' gon' last. Next" Kj waved him off and Gio's jaw dropped.

"This is why I'on come to this bitch nomo. At least my new job appreciates me" Gio flicked everyone off with his middle finger.

"So you an assistant coach or you jus' filling in?" Ty genuinely asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Hell nah. I'm the only assistant coach. This shit ain' no game tho, I ain' kno' how dirty the league got. Yall kno' they tryna trade Davion Wilson ta' the Nets?" Gio shook his head.

Whatever is said in the barbershop, stays in the barbershop. It was an unspoken rule, just like a beauty salon.

Except nobody repeats what's said inside. Ty built the barbershop on trust and comfort. Most men just come to the barbershop to rant about their day-to-day life knowing it wasn't going to be repeated.

Sage finally tuned into the conversation at the mention of Zaniyah's ex. "Davion Wilson? He's been out all season, why is he comin' here?" Kj frowned, sitting in his empty barber seat.

"Right. I thought he retired"

"He ain' happy in Miami. His contract comin' up soon wit' dem. He hopin' to come to the Nets for the next season." Gio explained.

Ty looked over at Sage "You kno' that's Niyah's ex?" He wondered. Sage's jaw clenched but he went back into his natural straight face and nodded.

Ty didn't know the full details of what happened with Davion and Zaniyah or he would be flipping his shit right now. It wasn't Sage's place to tell him either.

"Niyah doesn't have any good taste I swear ta' God" Gio busted out laughing.

Sage didn't say anything or laugh, he just put his focus back on his phone. He knew if Davion got traded to the Nets, Sage would lose his career.

He didn't care if he and Niyah's past was years ago, he was going to beat the dog shit out of him for what he did to her. Something that still affects her today, something where it's hard for her to go back to her hometown because of the pain and humiliation he caused her.

"Aww whatchu' quiet for? You scared her ex gonna come in and snatch her up?" Gio jokingly teased, making childish kissy faces at him and everyone laughed.

Sage look up from his phone with a hard mug making Gio stop playing since he could see his best friend wasn't in a playing mood. "Shut da' fuck up talkin' ta' me" Sage spoke before looking back at his phone.

"Damn. I was jus' playin'. We kno' you got Niyah on lock" He spoke weirdly. Sage just shook his head, he knew he was secure in his relationship too.

But he couldn't tell them the truth about why Davion came here really bothered him.

_________________

Sage frowned at the sound of music playing in his penthouse when he walked inside. Still confused, he closed the door and held onto his gun on his side waistband.

🎶Mommy sing to me (I love you), sing to me
Mommy sing to me (I love you), sing to me
Mommy sing to me (I love you), sing to me🎶

Sing to me by Jhené Aiko played as he walked into his kitchen since he smelled food. Sage paused in his footsteps when he saw Niyah singing to Kheumani in her arms and Kheumani just smiled at her.

"You are my worldddd. You are my world, My favorite girllll" Niyah sang and started kissing Kheumani's cheeks. Sage couldn't help but smile at the beautiful scene in front of him. His heart swelled up just watching.

He knew Zaniyah had been having problems bonding with Kheumani and having doubts about her not loving or liking her. But in small moments like this, he wished Niyah remembered and not all the sad ones when they didn't have good days. But he knew her PPD was very hard on her so he didn't fault her for anything.

"I love youuu" Niyah cooed, rubbing their noses together. "You love me too right?" She raised her eyebrow. Kheumani started sticking her tongue out making an 'Ahhh' sound.

Niyah started laughing "Ima take that as a yes. Now, where is your da— Oh shit" Niyah jumped when she was about to start walking towards the door but saw Sage standing there still with his hand on his gun.

Niyah frowned, looking at him and his hand placement "You have a gun?" She asked, looking at him suspiciously. Sage took his hand off his gun, not wanting to scare her. But he was afraid he already did, seeing the look in her eyes and her slowly backing up, clutching Kheumani closer to her body.

"Yeah. It's registered tho" He assured her, hoping they didn't have to go into detail on why he carried a gun at him at all times. He didn't plan on telling Niyah about the things he used to do with his cousins and childhood friends before he went off to college. He left that in the past and wanted to keep it that way.

"Oh...okay. " She nodded, watching him take his shoes.

"How y'all get here baby? I didn't see your car" He stood up straight and walked over to them. He leaned down to kiss Kheumani's cheeks making her giggle.

"We took an Uber here." Niyah smiled, giving him Kheumani since she seemed as if she wanted to go to Sage. "Uber? For what?" He questioned confusedly before leaning down to kiss her while Kheumani pulled on her locs.

"Umm, well I knew you were goin' to be out today so I wanted to surprise and cook for you. But when I was about to leave, three of my tires were slashed" She sighed and shook her head. "Oh had four blue jolly ranchers on my windshield. And the best part, they put sugar and bleach in my tank" She did a small scoff, then looked at Kheumani and took her pacifier that was attached to her shirt.

"What!?" Sage jerked his head back. "Who? Why you ain' call me? You called the police or—"

"Pa, besides that, I'm having a really good day. My baby has been smilin' at me since this morning. I got the check for the wedding dress I made, I wasn't trying to let it ruin my happy mood." She started making him sigh. "So can we please not talk about that right now? Can we talk about it later?" She asked softly.

Sage took a deep breath, trying to push the anger he was feeling to the back of his head like his anger management coach taught him. He nodded, leaning down to kiss her forehead "Yeah we can talk about it later"

"Thank you. You look so good, devil." She smirked, looking at his freshly cut and freshly twisted locs. "Why does it cost so damn much tho? three hundred for a cut and a retwist? Gah damn," She exclaimed, causing him to start laughing.

"I told you, you didn't have ta' pay for it mama" He still laughed, taking his hair from Kheumani after she tried to put it in her mouth.

"I jus' wanted to pamper my man today. I'm jus' sayin' tho, three hundred, plus a tip? Damn. And you go every three and one half weeks?" She shook her head.

"My hair grows fast as hell and I always sweat my shit out so I be lookin' homeless and shit," He chuckled making her laugh.

"That ain' nothin' tho. I appreciate you fa' payin' tho" He smirked before leaning down to peck her lips repeatedly. Against all the no's he said, he ended up allowing her to pay for his haircut and to get his hair done.

It was very new to Sage to have a significant other pay for something like that.

He couldn't lie, he felt so special.

It was small but it was the small things that matter to Sage. He never had something like this. When he walked out of the barbershop today, he felt like a million dollars knowing his girl wanted to and did treat him.

Kheumani started slapping Zaniyah's face when Sage kept kissing her. "Hey, hey. You don't do that, that's a no-no" Sage immediately stopped her and frowned at his daughter.

He didn't like that, nor think stuff like that was funny. He also knew how stuff like this played a big part in Zaniyah's mental health. Until she can get to a point where she feels happy with herself and with Kheumani, things like that weren't going to be funny to him.

"He was kissing me first, why you hittin' me?" Zaniyah chuckled, ticking Kheumani's stomach that was poking out in her white long-sleeve onesie. Kheumani fell out in giggles and screaming showing her gums.

"So umm... you really cooked?" Sage asked, looking at her suspiciously.

She smiled but it soon fell after she saw the way he was looking down at her "Yes, and what about it?" She rolled her neck and put her hands on her hips.

"Uhh, baby we can jus' order pizza or something. You didn't have ta' cook" He nervously laughed, following her over to the stove. He was scared, he knew Niyah couldn't cook. The only thing she could do was heat up leftovers, make ramen noodles and boil water.

Everything else she either burns. She can't even make toast.

"No, why would we do that when I cooked? I made hibachi" She cheesed, turning the burner down.

"Z... did you even season that chicken?" He frowned, looking at the raw chicken inside the pan. He didn't see a lick of the seasoning on the chicken.

Niyah sucked her teeth "I'm gonna season it while it's cooking. Duhh" She rolled her eyes. "Get out, I got this fool" She fussed, pushing him away.

Sage looked at Kheumani who was just staring at Zaniyah. "I'll order the pizza" He mumbled, walking out of the kitchen.

_________________

🎶Do you like drugs?🎶

Do you... by Miguel played soft in the candlelit bathroom. Sage sat between Zaniyah's legs in the warm and bubble-filled tub. He enjoyed the occasion kisses on his cheek she would give as she held him. His legs were bunched up but he was still comfortable.

The soothing bath was just for him but he insisted on both of them getting inside after she put Kheumani asleep for the night.

She had been pampering him today, and he couldn't figure out why. The dinner she made was surprisingly good, especially for her not knowing how to cook.

"You okay Pa?" She asked softly while rubbing his chest. "Why did you do all this today?" He wondered.

Zaniyah shrugged, "Why not? You are always doing nice things for me. Why not do the same?" She kissed his cheek. "Did I do too much?" She asked quickly.

Sage shook his head, bringing her hand up from underneath the water "No. I appreciate all this foreal mama. It's just really new to me, never had this before" He says, and kisses the top of her wet hand.

"Can we talk about yo' car now?" He asked.

Niyah sighed, intertwining they're covered in bubble fingers together "At first I thought it was one of those sex trafficking things that be on the internet. But when I saw the bleach and sugar spillin' out, I knew it wasn't." She shook her head. "It's jus' annoying because I mind my business and that's the transportation for me and my baby. They took that from us for no reason."

"You called the police?" He asked. He turned his head around when she got quiet "What you ain' call the police?" He fussed, looking at her crazily.

"For what tho? I kno' who it is and what are they gonna do?" She scoffed. "Nobody is going to speak out if they heard or saw something so it doesn't matter"

"Who do you think it was?" He questioned.

She straight-faced him "Amber. Who else?" She chuckled.

Sage shook his head "It couldn't have been her. She's back in Houston," He says.

Niyah furrowed her eyebrow and confusion written on her face "How you kno' that?" She wondered.

"My cousins told me. She bein' pimped out downtown and shit, they said she looks like she's on crack but then again, she always looks like that" He turned back around to put his head on her chest.

"That's actually really sad." Niyah frowned. Sage just shrugged. He thought it was Amber's karma. She had a chance to change her life around when we went back to Texas. He couldn't feel bad after everything she has done and after she had a chance to start over and just didn't.

"So we both gettin' new cars tomorrow?" Sage smirked.

"What? No, I— wait, you gettin' a new car?" She asked. He nodded, still with a smirk on his face "Yep and so are you"

"But I like your range rover, it's so cute" She pouted, making him laugh.

"I did too but it's time for something different and new now. I'm gettin' a G-wagon. Whatchu' gon' get?" He asked, turning his head to look at her face.

She rolled her eyes "Baby, you can't buy me a car. You already pay most of my bills and—"

"So? I pay the bills of the home you take care of our daughter in. I have the money to do so, so I do it." Sage cut her off, explaining

Niyah shook her head "Okay but that's a lot. I don't want you to think I can't do things on my own. Pay for stuff on my own or like I'm taking advantage of you or I'm jus' in this for the money in the future." She expressed.

"I don't think any of that. I want to do all of that because I love and care about you. I kno' you aren't in this just for the money, you have proven that to me more than once—"

"You love me?" She cut him off, looking at him with soft eyes.

"You don't have to say it back it's you aren't ready but Yes I do love you and—" He was cut off by her connecting their lips making him have to turn around fully in the tub. He brought his hand up from under the water, placing his large hand around her neck.

Niyah broke from the kiss, looking him in his eyes "I love you too Sage" She mumbled, mouth still inches from his. Sage pecked her lips once more, standing up and picking her up in the process.

Niyah wrapped her legs around him, never breaking from the kiss. Sage stepped out of the tub, getting water everywhere on the floor but he didn't care at the moment. Water dripped on the floor from their bodies onto the floor of the bedroom. He carried her over to the bed, still never breaking away from the intense and passionate kiss.

After gently laying her on the bed, pulled from the kiss "You want to?" He asked, feeling his member hardening up "Yes. Show me how much you love me" She softly smiled and connected their lips again, missing them.

Sage was going to do just that. He stood off the bed and grabbed her ankle to bring her to the edge. Sage bit down on his bottom lip, grabbing his member, and rubbing his tip up against her second set of lips. She whimpered at the touch of him.

He aligned himself at her entrance before easing into her. "Oh fuck" he groaned at how tight she was gripping him already. Niyah lay underneath him with her mouth open in an 'O' shape and her squeezing her eyes closed.

She always felt like he stretched her out every time they had sex. She never got used to his size, she doesn't think she ever will.

He started to pull out before he slammed into her causing her body to jerk forward. "Oh, my— fuccckkkk" Her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

He held her waist and pounded his full length into her. Her legs were on his shoulders, and she could feel her legs trembling already. "Shitttt baby" She moaned loudly, feeling him hit her spot already.

The way he was able to find her spot so quickly always amazed her.

"Oooouu right there, fuckk" She moaned, reaching up to push at his stomach with her hands. "Nope, take this dick Z" He grabbed both of her wrists and pinned them above her head.

"This yo' dick baby so take it" He grunted and no sound was coming from Niyah. She was physically stuck at the moment.

"That's yo' spot? Hmm," He smirked, watching her face scrunch up in pleasure. "You look so pretty mama, takin' yo dick so good" He praised, only prolonging the pleasure she was receiving. Sage groaned and threw his head back when she clenched her walls around him, he could feel her getting wetter the more he went deeper.

"Awnn fuckk Z!" He moaned loudly, slowing his pace down and letting her wrist go as he felt himself throbbing inside of her around. "Pussy so good" He mumbled with his eyes rolling to the back of his head.

Niyah's hands found their way to her exposed breast. She grouped them before pinching her nipples and rolling them with her fingers. "Saggeee" She moaned, and his strokes were now slow and deep.

Sage felt like he was in pure bliss, he looked down at her. His eyes were met with him stroking in and out of her. Her milky juices coated his length and some on his well-trimmed pubic hairs. Sage felt mesmerized as he watched himself slowly stroke her. Watching her cream coat him.

"Shitttttt. Go faster! Pleasee" She whined, feeling overwhelmed with pleasure. Sage became so familiar with her body, he knew his slow and deep strokes were driving her insane right now.

"I-I can't! Baby! Pleaseeee" She cried out and her whole body started shaking which Sage could feel since her legs were on his shoulders still. She could feel him in her stomach, it didn't make it any better that his hand was pressing down on the lower part of her stomach.

Sage looked up at her face, smirking "Can't what mama? Huh?" He spoke, loving the faces she was making and how tight she was gripping him with every stroke. "You gotta talk to me, love. Whea' you feel me at, hm?" He asked, leaning his body down and pushing her legs down to her shoulders.

"I-In- FUCK!" She screamed, feeling him digging deeper into her now that he had my access.

"I'm in your stomach? Hm? It feels good" His voice dropped to a lower tone, close to her ear. He groaned in her ear at the feeling of her clenching even tighter.

"Yes baby, it feels sooo good" She whimpered, starting to feel the pain in her legs and her peak coming closer and closer. "Look at me," He demanded with a short groan and rolling his hips to a different angle.

Her eyes fluttered open. His dark brown eyes pieced into hers both feeling overwhelmed with emotion the more he deep stroked her. "You take your dick so good. Such a good girl for me" He cooed, pecking her lips a few times before they both moaned in each other's mouths. "I love you baby"

"Oouu I love you too," She softly moaned "I'm so close"

"Go, head baby. Let it go, cum for me" He whispered into her ear, sending chills through her body. She released on his command, her prolonged orgasm ripped through her body. The room filled with her breathless moans and cries "You got it, baby. Keep goin" He encouraged her before he quickly pulled out.

He stroked his member, climbing into the bed after putting her legs down. He moved to her chest, he pinned her head down to the bed, and shoved his dick down her throat. "Awn fuck, you taste yourself mama" He smirked, looking down at her as he fucked her mouth with hard strokes.

"Fucckkkk" He grunted, pushing his hips to go down further in her throat, feeling the back of her throat. She was gagging, looking up at him with tears in her eyes then she felt his warm large load go down her throat.

"Fuck Zaniyah" He groaned with his head thrown back and his eyes rolling to the back of his head after she continued to please him after his finish. Her gagging became louder and moans started to slip from his lips. Not being able to take it anymore, Sage pulled out and fell to the side of her.

Niyah gasped trying to catch her breath as the tears streamed from her eyes. Once she was able to get her breathing together, happy she didn't embarrass her to go get her inhaler. She weakly and sorely moved closer to him. She crashed their lips together, still with his nut on her tongue.

_________________

Brooklyn, New York
May 1st
Tuesday

"I like it Pa. I think it fits you" Zaniyah smiled, watching Sage and a middle age black salesman got out of the wolf-grey 2022 Mercedes-Benz G-Class G63 AMG.

"You like it better than the range?" He raised his eyebrow, closing the driver's side door.

Zaniyah dramatically sighed "I'on know. We had some really good times in that range" She smirked as he peeked over the stroller to see if Kheumani was up. She's been fussy all morning so he was surprised to see her up and just chillin.

Sage laughed a little at the statement she made "We're gonna have an even better one in the wagon. It's more space" He winked at her.

Niyah started blushing "He'll take it. Can he sign the papers now or yesterday?" Niyah asked the salesman who was focusing his attention on something on his Ipad.

He looked up and smile "Of course. We can get the paperwork started now and have you put in no time" He assured them.

Sage nodded his head "Bet. But before we go inside, can we test drive that first?" He pointed at something behind Zaniyah.

She confusedly turned around to see what he was talking about. Her eyes widened when she saw the car she was looking at when they first came. She was just looking, she wanted it until she saw the price. She stopped wanting it.

She didn't know Sage was paying attention because he was talking to someone.

"Of course. The year is 2021, we actually just got it back the other day" The man nodded, looking at the blacked-out 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class GLC AMG 43 4MATIC Coupe.

"I'll have to go get the keys. I'll be right back" The man walked off before Zaniyah could tell him no. Zaniyah huffed and looked at Sage who was smiling brightly.

"We agreed that you would get me the same car as my old one." She frowned, referring to her 2020 Hyundai Sonata.

Sage nodded "We did until you thought you were slick. I saw you lookin' at the car from the time we pulled up." He says.

Niyah rolled her eyes "I don't want the car Pa. I'm good wit—Zaniyah. Don't piss me off right now" He said in all seriousness.

She slightly mugged him "Nobody is playin' wit' you. That is too much and I can't repay you until a few years so I'm good wit' the Hyundai Sonata" She expressed. She didn't want him to feel like she was using him.

She knew that's how his ex made him feel and she didn't want to make him feel that. She wanted to show him real love and how he should be cherished. Not showing him that his bank account is the highlight of their relationship.

"Z. Do you like the car?" He asked, sounding annoyed. She pouted, she didn't want to annoy him, she just didn't want him spending all the money he works so hard for on her.

She just nodded "Okay then. Stop tryin' to fight the things I want to bless you with." He frowned "But if you really aren't comfortable wit' it, we'll go get your other car. But it really doesn't make any difference to me besides you need a car today. You live alone now, and I ain' always around to take y'all places. Riding uber and lyfts with Nugget is dead too. So" He raised his eyebrow.

Niyah sighed, looking at Kheumani "I'm not gon' take it back if I get mad or something Z. If that's what you're worried about" He chuckled.

She started laughing "Noo, I jus' wanna make sure you are good and don't feel taken advantage of. That's all" She spoke lowly.

"I'm not." He said truthfully as the salesman came back with the keys.

"Alright. Are you ready to take it for a drive?" He looked at Sage. Sage looked at Niyah, raising his eyebrow "Whatchu wanna do baby?" He asked.

Niyah bit down on her bottom lip. She was going to have to suck his dick every day for the next 6 months now. "Okay. I'm ready" She smiled, making Sage smile even bigger.

___________________________________

Heeeeeeeeyyyyyyy

Thoughts or Opinions?

Davion coming to the nets👀

They said i love you🥰🥰

Who do y'all think did that stuff to Niyah's car🙄?

He bought her a car!! Period! as he should.

I needa fine me a Sage🙄

1.1K votes for an update!!!

BYEEEE UNTIL MY NEXT UPDATEEE🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 14.3K 58
"๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—น๐˜†, ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น ๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜†." "๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ด๐—ฎ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ผ ๐—น๐—ผ...
298K 8.5K 31
โœฐ"๐•€๐•ฅ ๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ก๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•• ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•š๐•ž ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•’๐••... ๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ค ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ค๐• ๐•ž๐•–๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•š ๐•”๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•ž๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•– ๐• ๐•—๐•— ๐• ๐•—"โœฐ
140K 2.1K 40
"๐™ฝ๐š˜ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š๐š˜ ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐š˜ ๐š–๐šข ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ". * DISCONTINUED *
112K 4.5K 33
"๐š๐ข๐ง'๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ, ๐ˆ ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ก ๐ข๐ญ".