Teach Me (Completed)

By writerlove03

Kelsie Waters owns and runs a successful catering business. From the time she was an adult she put her all in... More

Disclaimer and Author Notes
1. Cooking Is Life
2. Will Do
3. Some Fairytale
4. Want Something More
5. Shambles
6. Guests Are Arriving
7. Here To Serve
8. What Better Way
9. Assure You
10. Closing Words
11. Call Me Curious
12. About The Lifestyle
13. Sweet Baby Sprinkles
14. On Your Toes
15. Possessive Streak
16. No Touching
17. Flabbergasted
18. Right After
19. Ruby
20. Straight Sass
21. Ready To Roll
22. Came Naturally
23. Cookies
24. Present For Me
25. More Trouble Than I Even Know
26. Understand His Nerves
27. A Couple
29. Starting To Fall
30. Barely Catch It
31. Amazing News Here Tonight
32. Going Back
33. Play This Game
34. My Girl
35. Pet Names
36. Keep Safe
37. It Is Here
38. Line Goes Dead
39. Won't Ever Be The Same Again
40. I Love You
41. The Truth Speak
42. Our Hearts
43. Yes
44. Celebrating Tonight
45. Sassiest Tone Ever
46. One Way Or Another
47. Worth It
48. Will Not Wallow
49. Just So Excited
50. Changed My Mind
51. Dresses
52. Try This
53. Today Is The Day
54. My Present
55. More Than You Will Ever Know
56. Can't Wait To See
57. Next Phase
58. Catering To
59. Journey
60. Crying Baby
61. Tonight You're Mine
62. Have Some Fun
63. Our Daughter
64. Surprise
65. Had To Use
66. Latched On
67. Breathing Stops
68. Best Thing Ever
69. Family Of Four
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter ❤️

28. Questions

7.4K 206 18
By writerlove03

I find the slippers such a sweet gesture from Aiden. Is it crazy of me to get butterflies? I mean, no other guy was so thoughtful. Heck, just to get flowers from any guy I dated was more like asking to pull their teeth out.

Then again Aiden is nothing like the others. No, Aiden is a man and my past relationships they were just plain out boys in comparsion. Really, there is no comparsion so I shouldn't even bother.

Never thought I would be here now either though, having another boyfriend and it being Aiden of all people. I had really thought he wanted to keep to the dom and sub relationship status but I am overjoyed he wants to do more.

I know he has not dated and he is nervous, but I don't think I will be teaching him anything really. Because honestly, I think it will come natural to him with dating just how he says I have a natural ways with the submissive play we have done so far.

My legs still have a slight feel of some wiggly pudding or jello. As for my arms, they are not sore or tense, but I know that is only due to the massage because they were bound for quite a length of time and not used to it in the least. Aiden is by far the longest sex experience I've had both times now and I thoroughly enjoy it.

Aiden opens my door and holds a hand out for me. I step out and see he has drove us somewhere to the opposite side of the city that I am not really familiar with.

Yeah I may have grew up in Tapples, Florida but I really have never ventured other than for school and now with jobs for catering.

"I hope you don't mind, but I wanted to bring you somewhere more relaxed rather than a fancy restuarant." Aiden looks down at me.

"I like this. Besides, the high end restuarants always try to flaunt their food and the prices are gouging really. I tend to have a hard time not being a food critic at places like that." I snicker.

Aiden lets out a laugh and shakes his head. "Yeah, I can definitely picture you doing that."

We get set in a booth and a waiter comes over to take our drink order. After a few minutes, she brings out drinks and we place food orders. Both of us going for their special tonight that is a country chicken and gravy thing.

"So tell me about yourself." Aiden sits back and smiles at me.

"How is that fair? I want to know about you too." I smile.

"You first." Aiden smirks.

"How about twenty questions?"

"What are we nine?"

"Maybe. Being a kid is fun." I shrug.

We start going back and forth, only pausing when our food is brought to us but we pick right back up. Throughout the meal, we continue talking and it ends up being way over the twenty but that is all great because I do feel like I understand Aiden a bit more.

His parents were into the BDSM, favorite color is dark green, handful of submissives, and a total workaholic.

Not very different from me, since it is my same favorite color. Neither of us are fans of television unless bored or sick, just some news to keep up to date on things really.

Aiden likes being in fashion, taking over his moms business to help women feel more empowered and comfortable. That earns so many bonus points in my views of him, which then again I have yet to see a negative.

"So there is a few things I never asked you." Aiden looks to me.

"Go for it. You know I trust you and pretty much an open book." I shrug and sit back in the booth.

"Why did you stop looking to date and after the last one you said was two years ago? Also favorite flower?" Aiden smirks, like he asked the golden ticket.

"Flower is easy, a carniation. As for the last relationship, I got tired of the vienna size weiners and not being able to please me in the least. It was always so good for them but never lasting over a few minutes."

"That is not all though is it?" Aiden seems to study me.

"The last guy wanted marriage but if there is not a physical connection or even a emotional connection, I can't do it. I had neither and it kind of got blown up when I said no, sorry. Then it got blamed on my working all the time which the business was busy much more than it has been recently, we were constantly busy. I would still try to be with him or spend time but I felt myself pulling away well before him asking that question. There was just the wrong feeling about him for me and i started pulling back when he would demand to know what i was charging for jobs."

Aiden nods. "It is wrong of it to have gotten blown up and blamed about you working. I can tell you don't blown people off just by how you was with our first phone call."

Aiden pays our bill and we walk back out to his car.

I notice he takes a different way from when we first got here.

"I figured we could do something different and talk more before going back to the house."

Oh, I didn't realize I had said it out loud. My cheeks warm, but I am glad it is dark out already to where he can't tell I am blushing.

When the car is parked, I looked around and can see we have came out to the beach. Even living in Florida, I don't take much time, if any, to come out here. To be honest I have always had fears of the water.

Aiden opens my door again and I take his hand.

"Are you cold?" Aiden eyes shine in the moonlight.

"No. I just have a fear of water." I get out as my body lets out a small shake.

"Oh, guess I should have asked that in our questions. We can walk up on this part of the sand and stay away from the waters edge or we can go back to the house?"

"I am okay walking up on this part."

We start walking and I look around, the beach is deserted right now with the time of night.

"So, you're scared of water." Aiden looks at me and I can tell he is trying not to laugh.

I nod. "I always have been. My parents put Kelvin and I in swim class as small kids. Kelvin took to swimming like crazy and he even surfs some when he has the time. For me though, I got in doing well with the floaties. After a few minutes the instructor took my little floaties off then pretty much tossed me back into the large side of the pool, swearing it was the only true way to learn to swim. It was Kelvin that got me out of the water and not the instructor. I coughed up water and had been scared every since."

"You're parents didn't do anything?"

"Oh they did but I don't know what happened because I was maybe six at the time. I don't think the instructor would have let me drown but it was like that tough love type I guess just take it off and figure it out. Well I didn't and haven't ever tried to swim again. My parents had got me a different teacher for swimming a few years later, I remember running back to the car screaming."

"I didn't think a strong confident woman like yourself would be scared of anything." Aiden smiles gently at me.

"Isn't everyone scared of something?" I counter.

Aiden nods and we continue walking. I take in how pretty things are in the moonlight as we pick up a different conversation.

A/N---
Hey Hey Guys!!!

Seems their date is going well?

How will it end? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 17.5K 8
Highest Ranking #1 adultthemes (01/05/19) #1 eroticromance (24/10/2019) #1 adultromance (26/06/2019) #1 sugardaddy (05/08/2019) #1 couple (16/08/2019...
5.3M 175K 69
Black Moon Series Book #1 Warning: Mature content, graphic language, gay, polyamorous French food is my healthy pleasure. Sex is my stress-relief ple...
10M 211K 27
"Karma..." He muttered. I looked over at him as he smiled to himself. "Is a bitch. And so are you!" I joked. Aiden glanced up at me and glared before...
126K 6.7K 68
Scarlett owns a coffee shop in a quiet little town. She wants more from life but doesn't feel like anyone can step up to the plate. Her first love wa...