๐—œ๐——๐—™๐—–, matt sturniolo. ( โœ“...

By louis-core

i'm only a ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—น for you, and maybe you're too good for me. โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—›. . . for all of... More

๐ˆ๐ƒ๐…๐‚
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ( stop being sus, man )
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ( what do you mean you're in jail? )
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘. ( auroras cameron lockeheart obsession )
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’. ( just take the roll )
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“. ( matt's funeral )
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”. ( enemy's doorstep )
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•. ( rory the shapeshifter )
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–. ( wtf is a business class for )
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—. ( stupid fucking jacket )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ( i appreciate it )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ( death glares don't actually kill )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ( i'm here now )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ( you physically pain me )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ( actually fucking annoying )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ( no extra caramel? )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ( i'm sorry )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ( sort your shit out )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ( i don't fucking care )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ( the ick )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ( you do care )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ( staring problem )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ( mine )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ( what the fuck? )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ( better kisser )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ( top secret )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ( just stay )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ( a lil smoochie )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ( in the dark )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ( shut up for once )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ. ( unexplainable )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. ( playing cupid )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. ( just you )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. ( teddies in blankets )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’. ( ok )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“. ( thin line )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”. ( 'rora )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•. ( never gonna happen, remember? )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–. ( pinkie )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—. ( team jacob )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ. ( who the fuck? )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ. ( done. )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ. ( a fool )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘. ( i want to kiss his bald head )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’. ( a spark )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“. ( game over: you lost )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”. ( not in love )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–. ( priorities, man, priorities )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—. ( on your own )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ. ( he'll be here )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ. ( how you get the girl )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ. ( you deserve to cry )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘. ( be with me )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’. ( if only she had known )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“. ( yours )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”. ( definitely in love )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ•. ( he's crossed it )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ–. ( you're weak )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ—. ( he's supposed to be here )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽ. ( even if it's fake )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ. ( like dogs )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ. ( it'll always be worth it )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ‘. ( i should've been there )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’. ( the literal fucking stuffed animal )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“. ( you mean every thing to me )
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•. ( stop calling me that )

42K 943 14.8K
By louis-core

CHAPTER FOURTY-SEVEN !
[ social media, real life ]

❝ STOP CALLING ME THAT. ❞

📂﹖﹕𓂃𐩐💻

ⁱⁿˢᵗᵃᵍʳᵃᵐ

rorysorenson

veerosaro

kingstonj_79

ravenmarisso

ross_jones1

kingstonj_79, mak7ayla1

nicolassturniolo, christophersturniolo

christophersturniolo, kingstonj_79, nicolassturniolo

liked by christophersturniolo, ravenmarisso, and 187,706 others

rorysorenson dump

nicolassturniolo caption game so strong wow 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
rorysorenson yk it bruh 😍😍😍😍

user wait...

user who is this mysterious blonde man and why is he not in my bed

user where is matt

user sus that we recently got our own individual matt post but now he's no longer here in a normal photo dump.

ross_jones1 hello
rorysorenson hello

user GIVE US MATT‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

user wait... new blonde guy and no matt..... you guys don't think.......
user dont.fucking.say.it.

user trying to summon matt in the comments but he's just... not???here?????

user WHO.IS.ROSS.
user WHERE.IS.MATT.

user at least mak and kingston are happy i guess. sigh.

user respectfully... ross is hot and i understand.

indiestewart i'm in love with you
rorysorenson that's funny bc i'm in love with YOU
user awky for matt

user matt&aurora soldiers stand down it seems we've lost this round. 🫡💔

📂﹖﹕𓂃𐩐💻

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ

matt takes in a long, deep breath, trying not to refrain from snapping at the sight of ross standing in his kitchen.

how the fuck ross managed to invite himself into this video is genuinely beyond matt. when chris came and told him everyone was here he was expecting to find aurora and kingston, not aurora, kingston, and ross.

"yeah so, i was just thinking i could like... help like you guys and kingston are," he tells the triplets as matt fully walks into the room.

matt isn't even focused on the stupid blonde cunt, he's focused on aurora. what is she wearing? he stares at the hoodie she has on, knowing she was wearing a graphic tee just two hours ago at school. he notices the hoodie is slightly big on her, just a tad oversized and his eyes slowly slide over to ross.

matt feels his jaw harden and takes in a large breath.

when he lets it out though, he can't resist the urge to speak, "maybe you should stay off camera," he suggests dryly, earning wide eyes from both of his brothers at his blatantness. "the fans have been specifically asking for aurora and kingston since the hide and seek video but they don't really know who you are so..."

ross blinks, unsure of what to say and rubbing at the back of his neck for a second. "yeah i get that but can't the fans just like.. meet me now? i mean, i really just wanted to help rory and watch her make a me—"

"okay well, it's aurora's video. she doesn't need anymore help so maybe just stay off camera and out of the way?" matt cuts him off snarkily.

it grows silent as ross narrows his eyes at him, beginning to realize what this is really about. before ross speaks up, there's a muffled laugh and everyone looks to kingston who awkwardly covers the noise he made with a cough.

"matt, bro, it's not that big of a deal. i'm just trying to help her like everyone else," he shrugs like it really is no problem. "and make fun of her along the way, of course," he just has to add on, making aurora roll her eyes.

that has always been matt's job, thank you very fucking much.

"okay, ross," he emphasizes his name just like he did with his. "i'm telling you, we've had this video planned for weeks now, way before you randomly fucking appeared out of nowhere. aurora will be perfect fine without your help, bud."

nick and chris both glance at each other and then look to kingston. there is no way they are doing this right now.. like seriously? how are you going to subtly fight over a girl while said girl is right there?

matt pauses his obvious glaring at ross and makes the mistake of looking to aurora. he finds her eyes dead set on him and for once in his life, he can't read her expression. she looks away once he looks to her and begins to rub at her temples, walking past ross and instead standing by kingston, nick, and chris where they're all stood across from the camera set up. "can we just start this fucking video already, oh my god," she groans.

nick nods and walks around the counter to begin messing with the camera and making sure every things angled right. matt sighs and makes his way to stand next to chris, not bothering to hide the glare he sends ross' way as he passes by him. ross just scoffs, moving to stand next to aurora.

"okay," nick steps back for a second, glancing at matt like a stern dad. "you've gotta seriously fucking chill when we start filming."

"whatever," matt rolls his eyes, not resisting the urge to mutter out a childish, "kid just invited himself into the video like a fucking weirdo."

the air around the group is thick and this is such a terrible environment to film a video in but nick just sighs and begins to walk in front of the camera where everyone else stands anyway. aurora though, is staring at matt in disbelief at the extreme fucking nerve he has.

"actually," aurora is completely lying when she says, "i invited him."

matt glances at her from where he was mindlessly looking down, his face dropping. he just looks at her for a moment before turning away and shaking his head to himself. he breaths out a quiet, dry laugh with no amusement. "of course you did."

"okay guys the camera is actually filming already but great! that's fine! love that we're five seconds in and i already have to cut something out," nick sighs loudly, tapping his hands against the counter and trying to ease the tension in the room. "can we just actually start the video now?"

auroras eyes linger on matt for a moment, as if testing him to look at her again. when he doesn't, she looks away with an sharp inhale. of course though, his eyes are on her right away as soon as she's not waiting to catch him.

aurora looks to the camera and gives a tight-lipped smile. "hey guys, i'm taking over the triplets channel right now to bake blindfolded or whatever the fuck," she says lightheartedly, not looking at ross who watches her with a smile or matt who watches her with a frown.

"woah," chris chuckles for a moment. "you are not taking over the channel."

"yeah, sure i'm not," she just sighs loudly before looking to the camera again and then placing her hand on kingstons shoulder next to her. "kingston is with us today guys. so fun."

kingston looks to her amusedly before nodding his head. "you know it."

nick smiles slightly, feeling like for a second this video might not be complete chaos.

and then aurora turns and looks to ross. she reached behind him to grab onto the backwards hat on his hair and grins. "ross is also here. this is ross."

ross grins at the girl instead of the camera he's being introduced to and matt who stands the furthest from him with a glare set on him, thinks about making a target, printing his face on it, and throwing darts at it.

nick pauses, slowly turning his head to find matt's grim expression and sighs so loudly. god, he can already see the edits.

so, he claps his hands together and speaks up loudly, "ross and matt are currently fighting because ross stole matt's... um.. twizzlers?... yeah, twizzlers.. so we apologize for any heated arguments. they're actually best buds!"

the entire room falls silent for a moment and matt just stares at his brother, dumbfounded.

kingston and chris slowly turn to each other as they're stood next to each other and instantly crack up. they both immediately cover their hands with their mouths to try and cover up their laughter and turn away from the direction of the camera.

matt notices it and rolls his eyes, leaning down to sink further against the front of the counter with his elbows rested on it. he glances over at ross and genuinely can not resist the, "yeah, my fucking twizzlers," that falls out of his mouth.

he is not talking about twizzlers.

ross narrows his eyes at him and steps further away from the counter with his hands rested along the edge of it. "the twizzler's weren't even really yours, man."

matt scoffs, knowing that he knows what he's really talking about. "don't bullshit, ross. the twizzler's were mine and everyone knew it, including you."

"well, maybe you should've come outright and said they were yours when i asked, bro."

"i didn't need to say it! do you just not have fucking eye—"

"okay!" nick suddenly speaks up very loudly, giving matt and ross an extremely tight-lipped grin before glancing to the camera. "as you can see, matt is very serious about his twizzler's."

"yeah," matt agrees, glancing at ross and then to aurora. "very serious."

aurora returns the eye contact with a scowl before saying, "yeah, well this whole argument is just goofy as fuck," she rolls her eyes and turns to walk past ross and head for the brownie mix set off camera. matt's eyes stay on her as she does so. "let's just go on already."

"exactly, thank you aurora," nick sighs loudly, turning to chris and kingston. "now what are we using for a blindfold again?"

"i've got this bandana," chris holds up a bright orange bandana he's just been holding onto this entire time. he then glances at kingston who casually pulls a pair of sunglasses out of his back pocket. "and kingstons got some sunglasses for like.. style or whatever."

kingston holds the sunglasses up and grins. "they're shaped like mushrooms, dude."

nick glances over the tinted glasses that make out mushrooms and blinks. "i... okay." he takes in a breath before turning to aurora who's beginning to get out ingredients. "okay, rory, stop! you're supposed to have a blindfold on already and we're supposed to help get the stuff, yknow."

"sorry," she apologizes, walking over to nick to grab the bandana and sunglasses. she half smiles at the sunglasses momentarily.

"what are the other ingredients we need?" ross speaks up in a question, wanting to do something to help instead of just standing around.

"i don't know, maybe check the box," you fucking idiot. matt's tone is a snarky one and he doesn't voice the name he calls ross in his head.

ross instantly looks to him and narrows his eyes. "how are you this pressed over twizzlers, bro?"

matt just shakes his head and steps away from the counter, instead leaning against the wall in front of it. "not just twizzlers, my twizzlers, bro," he sarcastically repeats the use of the word 'bro.'

"enough about this, for fucks sake," aurora groans, making both of their heads turn in her direction.

at the same time, they notice her struggling to tie the bandana she got from chris behind her head. they both instantly get an idea, glancing to one another and noticing they both have the same thought going through their heads. they both look away and make a move to walk to aurora to help but ross is quicker.

"here, i'll get it," ross says, shooting matt a look with a half smirk before stepping behind aurora. aurora let's out a sigh of relief and puts her arms down as he begins to tie it instead. matt sinks back against the wall, a scowl visibly present on his face.

nick notices matt and glances to the camera for a moment before leaning down and whispering, "please, for the love of god, keep your cool so i don't have to cut half of this video."

matt huffs but nods nonetheless, taking a couple steps forward and grabbing the brownie box so he can make himself useful. he decides to grab the eggs and has to walk past ross who is now carefully placing the sunglasses over the bandana covering auroras eyes.

of course, he shoves into his shoulder harshly when walking past him. he mutters out an obviously insincere, "oops," without even looking back at him even though he feels eyes burning a hole through his back.

nick shares a look with chris. the video is going to be five minutes long if nick cuts out every single bad interaction between the two. maybe he'll just leave it all in at this point.

a few moments pass by and they've got all the ingredients laid out on the counter. aurora is currently pouring the brownie powder into the bowl as kingston holds the bowl to make sure it stays in place.

nick leaves the group standing around aurora to grab the tray that the brownie mix will eventually be poured in and matt takes his place, standing next to aurora instead of him. chris stands behind kingston and aurora, watching as she finishes pouring the powder in. ross is next to kingston and matt is kinda really glad auroras blindfolded so she can't shoo him away for standing next to her.

aurora sets the empty powder container down but it lands in the bowl so with a slightly amused quirk in the corner of his mouth, matt picks it up and places it away on the counter instead. chris reaches in between kingston and aurora to grab an egg and begins shoving it at auroras hand. "here."

"what." aurora blinks, hands staying in the air as chris continues trying to shove it in her left hand.

"egg."

"egg?"

"it's an egg."

auroras hands stay hovering over the bowl and chris groans. "take the fucking egg, you moron."

"oh!" aurora snaps out of it, carefully taking the egg from his hand the best she can since she's blindfolded. kingston chuckles and matt allows a small amused smile to form on his face even though aurora would glare at him for it if she could see.

aurora begins to slowly move her hand trying to find the edge of the bowl. she ends up just reaching her hand further down the ball and chris and kingston both share an amused look. matt glances up and over at ross who is also amused with his eyes on her and his mood sours. he forgot he was there for a second.

"where the fuck is the edge?" aurora exclaims impatiently as she's moving her hand far too slowly and far too much in the middle to find it.

matt rolls his eyes and ultimately hovers her hand with his own, raising it up and bringing it over to an edge of the bowl. his hand lingers for a moment before he disconnects it from hers and rests it back on the surface of the counter. he didn't say anything because he doesn't want her to realize it was him but from the way he felt her hand tense slightly, she could tell.

she doesn't say anything, she just cracks the egg against the bowl and moves to spill it into the powder inside. chris picks up the tiny pieces of eggshell that also fall and kingston hands her another egg.

she begins to look for the edge matt had placed her hand on before but since she's fucking stupid, she fails. matt rolls his eyes and steps forward, grabbing her hand again to move it. this time, he speaks since she already knows it's him, "the edge is literally right—"

"go away, matt," she cuts him off with a huff. "i don't need your help, i've got it." she shakes her hand so his falls off of hers and cracks the egg aggressively against the edge of the bowl.

"whatever," matt sighs, taking a step back away from her and kingston and chris next to her.

he steps further back and finds himself leaning against the same wall he was before. he crosses his arms as he does so, silently watching as everyone continues on and ross quietly sneaks into matt's previous place next to aurora.

he feels out of place. it's his friends, it's his brothers, it's his channel, but he feels completely out of place all because his girl won't talk to him. he's not sure how he used to get past this before when the constant deafening silence between them now is eating him alive. he just can't bare it. he can't even be mad at her because he knows it's his fault. he's still mad though. he's really, really mad at himself.

his eyes follow ross as he begins to help aurora pour oil into a measuring cup. she does not push him away.

matt sucks in a breath, noticing how as nick returns to the counter with a pan, his eyes are on him with concern. matt looks away with a sigh, pulling at his clothes and attempting to look busy, as if he doesn't care about ross. ross with aurora.

ross with aurora. it just doesn't sound right, doesn't click. it has no ring to it. it's just.. no.

matt glances back down at the pair and hears aurora yelling at him for doing something stupid and yeah, he doesn't like the feeling in his stomach at all. he looks back to nick and nick gives him a small, sympathetic smile to say he gets it before matt's lip twists to the side and he turns around. he doesn't even announce his sudden leave, he just walks out of frame and out of the room.

he genuinely lets out a sigh of relief once he turns the corner, heading for his room with his head down. no one calls out for him or follows him on his way so he assumes no one is surprised by his sudden disappearance in the video. he just can't be around.. that, especially when he knows he's the cause of it.

he lays out a puff of air and lays on his bed, pulling out his phone and beginning to scroll through tiktok mindlessly.

he comes across a few edits of him and aurora on his feed which is genuinely nothing surprising but unlike usual, he doesn't skip them. he watches them fully with a slight frown. one of the captions talk about how 'he's so obviously in love' and he groans loudly, switching to a different, random account he made to have a normal for you page.

he only gets to enjoy the peaceful for you page for about seven minutes when his phone vibrating forces him to look at the top of his screen for the notification that pops up. he's suddenly reminded of his other plans by the appearance of an instagram dm.

becca.monroeeee
r u still coming over or ???

matt sighs, glancing around his room, eyes lingering on the table next to his bed for a moment. does he really want to do this, deal with this now?

ultimately, yes. he has to.

so, he swipes on the notification and replies.

matthew.sturniolo
yea, leaving now

he stands up from his bed and heads for the airforces next to his door.

aurora frowns as she scrubs at the dishes in the sink in front of her. they just put the brownies in the oven and aurora decided to help clean up and take care of the dishes while they waited.

by the time she was un-blindfolded, half of the group had disappeared into the living room, including matt she assumes. he's been awfully quiet since the start of the video... whatever.

she's ridiculously annoyed with him because of his petty comments from earlier, as if the entire shit before that wasn't enough already. so, she angrily washes the dishes thinking about it.

she's almost done when she hears someone coming into the kitchen. the same person appears beside her and sets an entire pile of dishes in the practically empty sink.

auroras eyes instantly clamp shut in annoyance, automatically knowing who would do such an annoying act. "fuck off, matt. i was almost done. why don't you go shove those dishes up your fucking ass or something?"

a beat of silence passes and auroras eyebrows furrow when he takes too long to respond. she turns her head and— "uh.. not matt."

"oh," she blinks, embarrassment creeping up her cheeks in the form of red tint. "shit, uh.. sorry, ross."

"it's all good," he awkwardly presses his lips together for a moment. "i'm gonna head back to the living room now so.."

"yeah uh... yeah," aurora responds dumbly. she is just not having a splendid day today!

when he leaves, aurora facepalms and mentally curses herself. so stupid, she thinks.

she eventually finishes the rest of the dishes and walks into the living room, growing confused when she finds the sight of matt just leaving through the front door as everyone else sits around on the couches while it closes behind him.

"where is he going?" she asks, a slight scowl to her face just because it's him.

"fuck if i know," chris sighs, leaning further into the couch cushion behind him. "bros just leaving in the middle of a fucking video to go 'out.'"

aurora frowns deeply. he's just leaving in the middle of the video with literally no explanation? leaving in the middle of aurora's video after being a complete dick to ross the entire part of it he was in?

"aurora..." nick recognizes the look on her face as she looks towards the door.

she's silent for a moment before suddenly heading in the direction of the door. "be right back," she says quickly, ignoring the groans of disapproval she gets with following matt's path.

once she opens the door and steps outside, matt's already half way down to his car. he turns at the sound of the door opening and closing, lips turning downwards when he finds aurora.

"why are you just leaving?" aurora asks harshly, crossing her arms and walking up to him. he can't just leave in the middle of a video because of ross' mere presence, it's his fucking channel!

"go back inside, aurora," he responds dryly, already beginning to turn around and head for his car again.

"uh no?" aurora says obviously, making matt roll his eyes and turn back around to face her defiant stance. "you've been a dick for all of the video you've been in and keep throwing digs at ross for no reason."

"oh really?" he scoffs, eyebrows shooting up as he is now annoyed because is she seriously this dense? "for no reason?"

aurora goes silent for a second, eyes narrowing at him before she starts speaking again with a shake of her head, "look, this whole thing is not his fault and you need to stop acting like it is. sure, he tried something, but you were the one who saw a split moment ran with it even though nothing ever actually happened! stop making pointless digs at him and blaming it on him when you just need to fucking accept accountability for once!" she lays it down straightforward, not hesitating with suddenly bringing the topic up.

matt's face instantly scrunches up, frustration taking over him completely as he turns more to really face her. "accept accountability? i've fucking done that, aurora! i don't care if you think he's not to blame, he tried to kiss you when it was completely obvious we were together! that is apart of the fucking blame. i know i made an astronomically fucking huge mistake and i will apologize for it until it makes your ears bleed if that's really what it takes for you to realize i'm sorry." he steps forward to lean down closer to her and lets out a breath. "but when ross turns out like cameron and you're too blind to see it like you always are, i'm not gonna be waiting around to punch him for you."

auroras face falls for a second at her sudden past brought up and after hesitating with her next words for a quick moment, she breaths out, "i can fight my own battles. i don't need you to do anything for me anymore."

matt's face is now the one falling. he suddenly takes back what he said not that long ago about preferring her being rude to him than not speaking to him at all. hearing she doesn't need him for anything anymore when he sure as hell needs her for like... everything, is not the greatest thing in the world.

"fine then," he manages a scoff, the hurt he feels from her words twisting venom into the own ones that leave his mouth. "don't come crawling back to me when he isn't the good guy you think he is. news flash, rory, your step dad approving of the guy you're going out with isn't gonna make him any better of a dad towards you."

he regrets it as soon as it leaves his mouth. he used an insecurity he knows about because of his past friendship with her which is something he's sworn to himself to never do, even when they're at each others throats. he has no right to use that against her and he knows it, he's just mad and hurt.

auroras face drops completely and it's like she's seen a ghost. after recovering, her face scrunches up with anger. "fuck you, matt. stop calling me that," she demands, referring to the nickname.

his heart sinks but he doesn't show it. "i created it."

"i don't fucking care."

matt presses his lips together for a moment, unsure of what to say and wishing a hole would appear in the ground underneath him to just swallow him whole. there's a growing tear in his heart but he refuses to show how hurt he is over her simple words. ultimately, he just rolls his eyes. "whatever, i've got plans."

he begins to turn around but aurora raises her eyebrows in challenge. "yeah? where?"

knowing she's going to assume the worst, he mutters out, "becca's."

aurora's heart drops to the ground. a distinct frown of hurt takes over her hard, angry exterior.

matt makes it to his car and when he gets into his seat, aurora is still standing there, staring at him as if he's some sort of stranger. his skin begins to itch and he feels the guilt of his mistake crawling up his spine so he quickly starts exiting his own houses driveway. right as he pulls out of where he's parked, he catches sight of aurora turning around and beginning to storm back inside the house.

he's made quite a mess this time.

💌

anyways i have smth to reveal and u guys have to listen before yelling okay😂😂😂😂😂

so... basically this is like... not the ONLY bit of angst ur gonna be getting in this. like... after this angst (WHICH SRSLY ISNT EVEN THAT BAD AS IT SEEMS #TRUST) and things smooth over again, there's like a bit more angst but like it's not that bad!!! it'll all be worth it in the end 🤗🤗🤗 stick with me guys ❤️❤️

also i apologize for lowkey lacking w the tiktok edits recently like i'll get back on my grind soon #swear

<3
jaden

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.1K 903 22
โyou're making it so hard for me to hate you mattโ โthen don't.โ (๐Ÿชฉ) ๐ฌ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ซ๐ž has been trying to make it as youtuber with her bestfri...
60.5K 1.6K 18
โ what do you want me to say, angel? i'm sorry for fucking caring about you? โž ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—›. . . ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ spent most of her childhood won...
490K 8.5K 59
in which! he's fighting the continuously growing feelings he has for one of his closest friends. or in which! she realizes she has feelings for...
45.1K 935 11
๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜ โi don't know if i want to kiss or kill you.โž *เณƒเผ„ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ two enemies 'accidentally' find...