Every Little Thing

By lyssspotter

Blake Hallows has faced more trauma in her twenty two years than most people face their entire life. Ryder A... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Tweny Five
Epilogue

Chapter Eight

582 11 9
By lyssspotter

Ryder

It's been a couple days since Blake found out some shitty news about her last relationship. The first night she was a wreck, but luckily I was able to help her calm down. We layed in her bed and stuffed our faces with Dominos pizza while watching chick flicks. She layed on my chest with her arm draped over me, and I finally started to feel her relax. I can't imagine the hurt and betrayal that she feels, and what makes it worse is that the person who caused it, isn't even around.

We stayed at my house last night and she's taking a shower right now, so I head downstairs to grab each of us a cup of coffee. When I make it to the bottom of the staircase, I hear Maddox and Riley talking in the kitchen. I can't quite hear exactly what they're saying but it sounds in tense so I make my presence known and clear my throat. When I step into the kitchen they both stop talking and give me a curious look.

"Everything okay?" they both nod.

"Yeah, we're good" I look at them suspiciously.

Riley looks like she's on the verge of tears "What's going on seriously?" I ask more stern now.

She wipes her eyes and shakes her head "Nothing, nothing's going on" she takes a long drink of water from the cup in front of her.

"It's none of your business Ryder" Maddox says angrily.

"If it involves that fucking angel upstairs then it is my business" I take a step towards him and we're eye to eye now.

"Trust me when I tell you Ryder, you need to stay out of it" Maddox says back to me and I search his eyes for some piece of the truth but I can't find it.

I look over my shoulder at Riley "Neither of you better hurt her anymore than she is already hurting right now"

Riley nods and Maddox just glares at me "It's funny that you think you're in a position to make a threat right now"

"It's a fucking promise" I say and walk past him to the coffee pot.

I hear footsteps and then an "Oh, morning" and I relax as Blake walks into the kitchen.

I hand her a cup of coffee before pouring one for myself. The tensions thick in the room, so thick you could cut it with a pair of scissors. Blake leads us out onto the patio so we can enjoy the coffee out in the sun, and I see that she seems more relaxed and okay then she has been. What makes me mad is that Maddox and Riley are clearly still hiding something and I want to find out what it is. I have my theories but I pray to fucking God that I'm wrong.

"You look like an angel in the sun Blue" I say and she laughs.

"You always say that" she says and brushes it off.

"Because it's true" she blows on her coffee but keeps her eyes on me.

"Well, thank you" I find myself grinning like I always do when she's around.

"I want you to be my girlfriend" falls out and she looks at me with wide eyes.

"Wait... what?"

"I should have asked you a while ago Blue, I want us to be official. Will you be my girlfriend?" she nervously swallows.

She sets her coffee down "These last few days have been rough, but this... this makes me so damn happy. Yes, I would love to be your girlfriend Ry" we both lean across the table and meet in the middle for the perfect kiss.

"It's shit timing... and I'm sorry. I don't want to be insensitive but I couldn't wait any longer selfishly" she laughs.

"It's the best timing Ryder, I'm happy you finally grew a pair and asked me" she says with a cocked brow.

I crack up "Wow, look at you busting my balls.. damn Blue that was low"

She tilts her head back and chuckles "Someone had to do it" she says with a shrug.

We keep talking and sipping on our coffees, I end up making us a small breakfast and then we head out on a hike, she's been wanting to take me on. We spend our Saturday hiking into the mountains, and what she happened to let out was that it's a ten mile hike. So eventually when we make it to the top of this insane mountain, I'm dead.

We pull out our waters and chug them down, while she walks over to the edge and we are both in awe at the scenic view. You can see all of San Diego and the incredible beaches all along the shoreline. Even though the five miles up has officially kicked my ass, I will be the first to admit that it was definitely worth it. She pulls her phone out and we take a couple selfies, which I quickly set as my screensaver.

We catch our breath and take in the view a little longer, before we decide to head down. She jogs down, trying to race me and I catch up to her. But she keeps it going and we end up running five miles down hill and at the end I almost puke; it was great. I'm sweating my ass off when we get back to my car and she's just laughing at me "Thought you were an athlete?" she says.

"I am... but I'm not a marathon runner damn Blue" I take my water out and drink down the rest of it.

"Suck it up pretty boy, let's go jump in the ocean now" we get back in my truck and then grab our suits and head to the beach.

It's officially fall break, Thursday was our last day of classes for just over a week. She leaves for Santa Cruz on Monday and I'm flying to see my dad in Seattle for Thanksgiving. So we're spending the weekend together until we have say our goodbyes. I wish we could spend the holiday together because being with my dad has its perks but the fighting between him and my step mom when he drinks nearly kills me.

She hasn't seen her dad in a while, so I know she's excited to go home to him and her brothers. Selfishly which I've been experiencing a lot more now that I'm with her... I just want to spend every day with her in my arms. You know that song by Carrie Underwood about the football player being wrapped around his girl's finger and he gets in trouble with his coach for missing practices? Well that's about to be me.

When we get to the beach I chase her down the sand into the water and she dives right into a wave with zero fear. I end up right behind her and for the next hour or so we swim around in the water and soak in the sun rays. We lay out on the sand afterwards and sip on some cold beers that I brought us in a cooler. She tells me how excited she is to see her dad and all the food they're going to cook. I love the grin on her face and pure joy in her eyes as she talks.

That's when I start thinking about her ex... RIP Fowlin, but how the fuck did he cheat on her? He had her and knew everything about her since they were kids. He got to wake up next to her most morning and fall asleep like I get to do with her on his chest, yet he fucked around with other girls; it makes no sense to me. I can't imagine being with anyone besides her and it's only been a couple months of being with her and he had years. Blake is the most genuine, funniest, most caring and kindest human I've ever met and it sucks that some of the best people suffer the most in this world.

If I could take away even just an ounce of the heartbreak and pain she's endured I would in a heartbeat. The shit part is, I can't so instead I'm going to do my best to make up for it all and try to make her the happiest she's ever been. I never want to be the reason behind her tears unless they're happy ones and I always want to make her smile and laugh. God, her laugh is legit music to my fucking ears and when she laughs hard enough sometimes there's a little snort.

She looks over at me "What?" she asks bashfully.

"Just admiring how beautiful you are baby" her cheeks flush and I love that I have that effect on her.

"I think you're just look at your reflection in my sunglasses" she says with a smirk.

"Psh I'm not that vain" I joke and reach over to tickle her.

She cracks up as I roll off of her "I'm going to miss you this week" she says with a cute sigh.

I kiss her on the cheek "I'll miss you too baby, but it's less than a week. We can do it and we can Facetime and crap remember?" she nods.

"I know, but I've gotten so used to sleeping next to you"

"Are you worried about your nightmares?" she looks at me and my heart breaks.

I caress her cheek in my palm "You can do this Blue, and if means we Facetime all night long then so be it. You're so much stronger than you think" she nestles her face in and my heart skips a beat.

"You're right, I'll be okay" I smile and kiss her lips.

We have a couple more beers and finish soaking up the sun and then head back to her apartment. She drags me into the shower with her and fuck me if it isn't the greatest thing. She's completely naked and just watching the water fall over her tight, sun kissed body is about to make me cum. I step into the water and invade her space, pressing her up against the cool wall and crash my lips into hers. I kiss her like she's the air I need in order to breath and she kisses me back with just as much intensity.

I trails kisses down her neck, and cover each of her breasts and then slowly sink down to my knees. I grab her leg and drape it over my shoulder, while she rests her head against the wall. I run my tongue along her folds and she shudders against me. I bite onto her clit which pulls the sexiest moan from her plump lips and then I devour her tight pussy like my life depends on it.

She tugs onto my hair and rides my face, as I slide a couple fingers inside of her. I work her over until she cums all over my face and then I lick up every last drop. I stand in front of her as she's all flush and panting and I pick her up, she wraps her legs around my waist and I kiss her, long and hard "You're on birth control right?" she nods.

"I have the IUD" I smile.

"Good, because I want to feel you bare baby. Is that okay?"

"Yes, please" she says and attacks me with her sweet lips.

I run the tip of my cock against her folds and slowly inch my way inside of her. I push in and go deeper and deeper, and she drags her nails down my back letting out the sexiest moan. I pull back and then slam into her harder then intended but she fucking loves it and begs for more. I dig my fingers into her hips to hold her up and slam into her over and over.

Within minutes she's falling apart all over me and I follow in suit right behind her. I fill her with my cum and then she slides down the wall and rinses herself off. Watching my cum slides down her legs is a whole new level of sexy for me, like I'm claiming her. We finish up and then dry off and get dressed. We get some food delivered and hang out in her living room, Riley's hanging at the house with the guys so we get some more alone time.

We end up falling asleep on the couch and I wake up around one am and start cleaning up our trash. I turn the tv off and gently pick her up off the couch and carry her into her room. I move the covers and slide her inside of them. I walk back to the kitchen to grab some water when I hear Riley crying in her room; I didn't realize she came home.

I knock on her door "Come in" she says and wipes her eyes.

"Hey, it's me... are you okay?" she shakes her head as I step inside and close the door behind me.

I walk over and sit in the chair across from her bed "What's going on Riley?"

"I'm such a fucked up person Ryder... you have no idea" she says through her tears.

"I can assure you, you're not. Talk to me, I'm your friend to"

"Not after I tell you this... I was the one Fowlin cheated on her with. It wasn't supposed to happen. We were drunk and she fell asleep and we were hanging out in the living room at the house. One thing led to another and it did. I felt awful, god I felt like a piece of shit what made it worse was how I felt for him afterwards. I started to have feelings for him and then he came to me and told me the same thing. We fooled around behind her back and he was going to leave her for me Ryder. I am a piece of shit" I sit there staring at her in a mixture of shock, disgust, hurt and sadness for Blake.

"I don't even know what to say to that..." she lets out an exasperated laugh.

"I don't expect you to say anything but please don't tell her. I'm going to, I'm waiting for her to get back from her trip and then I will. I don't want to ruin her holiday" she begs.

I stand up and walk over to the door, "You better tell her when she gets back or I will" I say seriously and she nods.

I walk out, closing her door behind me and then I walk to Blake's room. I feel like I'm betraying her by knowing this information and if she knew, she would hate me. I walk inside and close her door behind me and I slip into bed next to her. She rolls over, draping an arm across my chest as she snuggles into me and I stare at the ceiling wishing I never went into Riley's room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

825K 22.9K 30
Emma: shy, traumatized, and an ex-wild child. Duke: violent, abusive, and out for revenge. Ryder: sarcastic, sexy, and champion MMA fighter. Emma is...
25 0 1
While everyone else seems to be falling in love, making the grade and molding a future, Kim Smith is in the throes of a food coma on her bottom bunk...
428 14 11
Colette Beaumont has finally started to put herself back together after a messy breakup and has sworn off loving anyone forever. As Colette goes thr...
67 1 16
She didn't see her coming, she didn't see how hard she fall or how fast, but most of all she didn't see how her past would affect her future. Join Ry...