Celebrity Treatment

By astromynight100

"My whole family loves you, my friends love you, even my all servants love you.....what alse do you need Jeon... More

🪴 CHARACTERS 🪴
🪴 1 🪴
🪴 2 🪴
🪴 3 🪴
🪴 4 🪴
🪴 5 🪴
🪴 6 🪴
🪴 7 🪴
🪴 8 🪴
🪴 9 🪴
🪴 10 🪴
🪴 11 🪴
🪴 12 🪴
🪴 13 🪴
🪴 14 🪴
🪴 15 🪴
🪴 16 🪴
🪴 17 🪴
🪴 18 🪴
🪴 19 🪴
🪴 20 🪴
🪴 21 🪴
🪴23🪴
🪴24🪴
🪴 25 🪴
🪴 26 🪴
🪴 27 🪴
🪴28🪴
🪴29🪴
🪴30🪴
🎤 31 🩺
🎤 32 🩺
🎤33🩺
🎤34🩺
🎤35🩺
🎤36🩺
🎤37🩺
🎤38🩺
🎤39🩺
🎤40🩺
🎤41🩺
🎤42🩺
🎤43🩺
🎤44🩺
🎤45🩺
🎤46🩺
🎤47🩺
🎤48🩺
🎤49🩺

🪴 22🪴

5.9K 292 77
By astromynight100

Why are you holding the bag like this as if it contains your life?" Taehyung asked Patrick .

"No sir.....it contains your breakfast, lunch, snacks and some fresh fruits.....your whole day meal and I have clearly ordered to take care of all these" Patrick smiled.

Taehyung took a relaxing breath, he knew he was feeling special. He dedicated a small smile to the person who was the reason of his happiness at this early morning. He thought he will not wake Jungkook up as it was 6a.m when he was leaving for trip but making him shocked his husband was waiting for him at downstair with a morning fresh smile. He Never failed to fulfill his duty. He smiled but soon interrupted bya phone call.

"How's your 'loose motion' Tae? " Namjoon asked

"Uhh.....hyung it's not 'loose motion'!!! it's indigestion....by the way who told you?"

"....who else it could be....your doctor I mean your husband.....he informed me you have stomach problems and requested me to shorten your schedule and being a good brother in law I promise him the shoot will be complete within 5pm and you will be at home before dinner....ok don't need to thank me just take care" he cut the call.

"Sir the flight will take off within 10 mints" Joseph told who was smiling too.

'When did the doctor become this essential in his life' he thought.

..
Jungkook was watering his plants on terrace. It was sunday he has lots of free time so he decided to give a visit to his in law's. But it was too early. But his thoughts interrupted with the sound of doorbell.

"What kimchi!!!.....Jimin do you know how to boil water?" Yoongi asked frowning his eyes. He woke up early hearing some weird sound from his kitchen and found a very uncommon face there....

"don't underestimate me...I'll make a perfect kimchi and a complete lunch today" Jimin declared.

"Ok...ok...if you successfully make one dish just one dish I promise.....I....will take you for a movie" Yoongi laughed.

"Get ready Min Yoongi....let me call Jungkook first...." he smirked.
H

"Yes..." Jungkook asked the stranger who standing outside the door.

"Hmmm....I think media is overreacting about your beauty...........doesn't match with the Kim Taehyung's level"stranger said starting at him.

"Excuse me......who are yo...u?" Jungkook asked.

"I'm surprised!!! Taehyung didn't tell you about me" the stranger said.

"You...you know him" Jungkook asked innocently.

"He is my bestfriend.....now can I enter?"

"Yes....please come" Jungkook let the stranger entered although he has doubt that it can be some crazy fan. He looked at MrsWang and indicated her to be alert. Mrs Wang immediately got his point.

"Taehyung is not here....he went for some photoshoot" Jungkook informed.

"It's ok....I'll meet him when he return?" Stranger asked.

"He will return.....at night " Jungkook said hesitately.

"Then I have to stay here tonight...ok not a problem...."stranger sat comfortably on couch.

".....what's your name???.....J...jungkook right?....you didn't even ask me for a drink....do you think Tae will be happy to know that????"Stranger asked.

".....actually.....please tell me what you like to have????" Jungkook asked innocently.

".....ice tea will be ok"

"......Sure" Jungkook went towards the kitchen...still confused....he couldn't understand he should allow the stranger in house or not.

"can I know What's your name?" He hesitately asked.

" ...it's Sarah!.....Choi Sarah"

"I think she's lying.....I never saw her before here" Mrs. Wang told Jungkook while making tea for their guest.

"And if she's really his friend then....Taehyung will be upset if we don't take her care" Jungkook said.

Sarah was extremely happy. Taehyung never allowed her to visit his house but now she is here inside his mansion. She was observing the house each and every corner. Her desire was getting fulfill....eyes were getting memorized.... by the beauty and expensiveness of the house. 'This all are mine!!!very soon I'll get them all......before that I'll show that pathetic doctor real place' she whispered. Her eyes fell on a wedding frame of taekook. She greeted her teeth and took it in her hand but Mrs. Wang came with her tea. She placed the frame and moved hurriedly but unconsciously hit her leg on the edge of the coffee table.

Jungkook was thinking what he should do, Jimin called him.

"How to make kimchi?"

"Hyung....why you want to.........?"

"I'll tell you...but tell me recipe"

"My knee is hurting!!!! bring some medicine fast" Sarah shouted.

Mrs.Wang gave her a strange look and brought the ointment. She checked the injury it was not major....just little scratch,she put the ointment.

'It's all your fault Jungkook....just watch.....I'll throw you from that frame this house and his life....' Sarah said in mind.

"You're taking wrong steps" Mrs. Wang said.

"What did you said?"Sarah got shocked.

"That's why you got hurt.....be careful
" Mrs. Wangtold.

"Don't you dare to give me advice....just a maid......now listen I'm on my special diet.....where is Jungkook tell him to make my lunch" Sarah said.

"As you said i'm the maid. You can tell me"

" I will have some boil fish, clear soup with chicken salad in lunch. I'm on diet ok.....now start a flim for me......" Sarah ordered sipping her tea.

"Ok thank you so much Kookie....now Mr. Min will see....." Jimin said on phone.

"Bye hyung" Jungkook kept the phone and concentrated on cooking didn't realize his guest entered the kitchen.

" Jungkook....your kitchen is very luxurious.......I'm sure you guys have some very romantic moments here" Sarah smirked.

Jungkook smiled awkwardly as he didn't find anything to reply.

"So......do you consider yourself lucky that out of millions people you're here....in his house in his life??" Sarah leaned on the counter.

"Mam....your phone is ringing" Mrs Wang came as a savior.

"Why did you keep all those plants here and there....it's so cheap!!!" Sarah pulled a leaf of a plant harshly which was carefully kept beside the staircase by Taehyung himself.

"Please don't....they are not cheap...they provide oxygen''Jungkook stopped her.

"Whatever.....by the way where I'm gonna stay?......in Taehyung's bedroom" she said excitedly.

"...how....I mean....." Jungkook interrupted.

"I'm your guest and Taehyung's best friend.....you need to take care of me properly" Sarah shouted.

"Ofcourse.....that's why we're here....to take care of you.....properly" Jimin smirked.

Namjoon and Yoongi entered followed by Jimin.

"Hyung.....you guys are here....please have sit" Jungkook said excitedly didn't notice that his first guest was almost getting collapsed.

"We will Kookie but you have to go to Hobi's house....he's not well" Yoongi

"What happened to him?....oh my God....Mrs Wang please take care of them" Jungkook ran to his room...brought his bag then left hurriedly.

"You know Namjoon I used to scold Chim that he always forget to cut the call but today I'm going to thank him for that.....thank God he didn't cut the call or else we would never know who is here as Kookie's.....guest" Yoongi said looking at Sarah.

"Miss Choi do you have any explanation?" Namjoon said firmly.

".....I...I...was j...joking....I" Sarah gulped.

"Are you a joker?" Jimin asked.

Sarah greeted her teeth but couldn't say anything.

"Do you get paid to do jokes with my brother in law in my brother's house?" Namjoon asked crossings his hand on chest.

Sarah stood there like statue. She wanted to fight with them but she knew she couldn't loose her job and Tae.

"We have warned you so many times to be professional but.....you didn't" Yoongi said.

"I...I...just wanted to meet Jungkook....I wanted....." this time she stopped and her whole core shook by a loud voice of the producer.

" ...it's Jungkook sir for you!!!..How dare you....who give you permission to come here"

"Namjoon clam down....don't need argue....just do what we're here for" Yoongi tried to calm Namjoon.

".......miss Choi you are fired!!!!" Namjoon said taking a pause.

".....what?....no...no....no...you can't do it....sir....please" Sarah started begging.

"He can do it.....and he is not joking" Jimin mocked

"Miss Choi tomorrow our administration will clear your salary now leave!" Namjoon ordered.

"No...no.....I can't leave like that....Taehyung is not here...let him come....then he'll short everything" Sarah said, she realized everything was getting out of her hands.

"You know Suga.... dad was right this woman is dangerous" Namjoon said.

Sarah couldn't control her. She knew her pretending wouldn't be fruitful, her musk has fallen.

"That old man....he is the culprit of my life....he's the one who collected that pathetic doctor from street...."she shouted.

"Control your words miss Choi....you have no worth to talk about him" Namjoon got angry.

"Oh please you're a gentleman? Then did you tell your Jin that your brother is cheating on his brother" Sarah shouted.

"Listen....Don't force me to leave....or I will inform Jin and that pathetic doctor....what relation Tae and I share" Sarah laughed.

Other three men got stunned. They didn't have anything to say.

"Hobi hyung if you don't say me clearly what happened to you,how will I give you medicine?" Jungkook worried.

'How would I tell you....even I don't know. Those stupids....there they are taking revenge and here I'm suffering with Jungkook questions' Hobi said in mind.

".....if there is no relation left then....." a deep unexpected voice broke the silence.

Sarah immediately ran and cupped the face of the owner of the voice.

"Baby....thank God you're here...look how they treated me...I was just joking with Jungkook and they insulted me"

Tae looked at her for some seconds with his unreadable eyes then removed his hand. "I would believe you if I won't hear your thoughts about my family. Sarah I've warned you never disrespect my them......then why???" This time those deep eyes reflected sadness.

"They fired me......" she got intruppted.

"You gave them chance..coming here"

"You're taking their sides.....why baby?
Do you forget me......our love....our moments....our nights.....or you started enjoying nights with that pathetic doctor!" She held his collar.

"Sarah.....Bogum told me to take care of you when he was going to China. From that day I considered you as my responsibility and in that process you took a place in my life......but didn't know you will be harmful to jothers parts of my life.....I have tried a lot to fixed but i realized only I am trying you're not and now i guess it's time to free our lifes..." Taehyung said with blank face.

"W...what do you mean?" Sarah gulped.

"Let's take a break from each other" Taehyung said in a breath.

"What did you just say?....what the hell you.....you....Kim Taehyung you can't do this" Sarah shouted his lungs out.

"Say something....you do it cause that doctor right?..."she pushed Taehyung.

"Mrs.wang please hold her" Namjoon said.

"you moron....I'll destroy you all...that pathetic doctor......" Mrs Wang took her out of the house.

"Hyung I don't know where Jungkook is.....please tell him to stay there for tonight. I need to be alone......" Taehyung went to upstairs.

Thanks for reading......
It's little big one.......
Don't forget to comment.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 6.6K 24
A story of love, betrayal and the pain of trying to trust again. Taehyung and Jungkook just recently got engaged and got to meet a new set of friends...
184K 7.9K 53
Jungkook was an omega like no other.He did everything that an omega wasn't supposed to do.Piercings ,tattoos,ripped muscles and all.Bending rules was...
34K 1.6K 8
After experiencing multiple miscarriages, Jungkook loses hope of having a child, despite his and Taehyung's strong desire for their own family. ─︎ To...
82.3K 3.6K 44
Kim Taehyung known for his regressive nature cold aura and obsessive behavior.... he have a secret which no one knows more like he don't let ppl know...