The Time Travelers Wife (Book...

By AdriWrites16

This is book three of The Time Traveler's Wife! This is based on Season three of The Umbrella Academy. Five H... More

Welcome β˜‚
Meet the Siblings! (Book/season 3)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 (part 1)
Chapter 25 (part 2)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 (Epilogue)
Bonus Chapter (Gabi's origin story)
Book Q and A
Bonus chapter 2 (Five and Y/n's kids)
Bonus Chapter 3
TTTW bonus chapter book!

Chapter 11

4K 93 98
By AdriWrites16

Y/n'a POV:

Five and I stare in shock at Pogo. Holy shit...this is not the Pogo we knew. He was in biker clothes and had tattoos all over him. He wasn't even wearing his glasses and he was smoking a cigarette. The Pogo we knew would never smoke a cigarette! In fact, he was so against them he would always throw away Klaus's cigarettes. What the hell happened to him?

"I don't tattoo children," Pogo tells us.

"Swell, because we are not here for the ink," Five says.

"I am," I say as I step up from behind Five. Suddenly, Pogo stops dead in his tracks and stares at us.

"No, she ain't," Five tells Pogo. Although, it seemed like that was directed more towards me. I just ignore Five.

"How long for a small tattoo," I ask.

I let in a hiss as Five kicks the side of my foot. "Okay, okay."

Five and I turn back towards Pogo to see he was still staring at us in shock.

"Are you not going to greet your old friends," I ask. I watch as Pogo slowly lifts his arm and points at me.

"Gabriella...how are you-this doesn't-," he stutters.

I then realize why he was staring. He thinks I'm Gabi. I forgot that he would have known her.

"I'm not Gabi," I reassure him.

"You died when you were 13! You look older...but not old enough. If you were alive you would be 30. You look 16, maybe 17. This doesn't make sense!"

I look around to see people staring at Five, Pogo, and I. I lower my voice and slowly walk towards Pogo.

"I know...just let us explain," I say in a low voice

"Is this some sick joke?"

"I know this seems crazy but I promise you I am not Gabi. Well, I am...but I'm not. My name's Y/n. Just- can the three of us go somewhere private? We really need to talk to you."

Pogo stares at me for a second as he thinks. A couple of seconds later he shakes his head.

"I don't have time for this," he says as he begins to pack up his stuff.

"Look, we are here because we have a mutual friend. Sir Reginald Hargreeves," Five quickly says as he walks up next to me. Pogo stops what he is doing and looks at Five and I.

"Whatever he wants, I'm not interested."

"I don't think you understand. We are two of his children. From another timeline."

"Another timeline?"

"As crazy as it sounds, we have met before. Back in 1963, when you were a diaper-wearing chimp in dire need of a manicure. I don't know if you remember, but I have a scar to prove it."

Five moves the side of his undershirt, vest, and blazer collar to reveal the scar he has on his neck from where Pogo scratched him.

"Yeah, and you were completely fine with me. In fact, you let me pick you up. But when you saw Five all hell broke loose," I say with an awkward laugh. The people looking and surrounding the three of us were really starting to make me uncomfortable

"If what you're saying is true, I'd be talking to a man and woman well into their sixties. Now, if you'll excuse me, I've had a very long day," Pogo says as he begins to walk away.

"Pogo, you need to listen to us."

Five and I try to follow Pogo, but before we could even take a step forward a group of bikers circle around us.

"Time to go home to Mommy, li'l guy," one guy says.

"You can leave the girl here tho," another man says.

I can see Five move towards the man from the corner of my eye. I put my hand on Five to stop him from moving any further.

"Unless you want your arm to end up like that guy's back there, I advice you all to back away," I say as I look at all the bikers.

Before anyone could do anything else, Five grabs my hand and blinks us away. We land outside where a few people were standing around and talking. Five and I both turn around when we hear the sound of a motorcycle turning on. We watch as Pogo gets on the bike and starts to drive away.

"Well, that's not something I thought I would see," I say.

"Shit," Five says as he looks around. When he sees a man getting ready to drive away he runs up to him. "Hey, we need your bike. It's an emergency!"

"Think you have me confused with someone who gives a shit," the man says as he puts on his helmet.

"Give me the bike or else...," Five threatens.

The man just scoffs and pulls out of the parking lot and into the street. Five and I both look down the street where Pogo was starting to get away. Shit...

"Stay here for a second," Five tells me.

"Where are you goi-"

Before I could finish my sentence, Five blinks away. A couple of seconds later he appears behind the guy on the motorcycle. I let out a small gasp as he pushes the guy off and drives the motorcycle back towards me.

"Come on, we have to hurry up. Pogo's getting away," Five says.

I hesitate for a minute before getting on the bike and wrapping my arms around Five's waist.

"If you crash us and we die I am divorcing you in the afterlife," I tell him.

"Maybe we can say hi to Gabi while we are there."

I let out a small laugh and Five begins to drive away.

☂   ♡   ☂   ♡   ☂   ♡   ☂   ♡

I smile and lay my head on the back of Five's shoulder as I look at all the trees passing by us. We have been driving for about an hour now. We lost Pogo a little while back but he has been close enough for me to be able to read his mind and follow his thoughts. So far all he has been thinking about is how Gabi could possibly be alive. Boy is he in for a treat when he finds out I'm just the other version of Gabi but from another timeline.

"Can you still read his thoughts," Five yells over the sound of the motorcycle.

"Yeah...turn left up here," I yell back.

Five turns left and we continue up another road. When I see a driveway coming up I point to it.

"Turn into that driveway. He's there."

Five slowly turns into the driveway and turns off the motorcycle. He kicks the bike stand down and we both get off. I look around at the area surrounding us. We were surrounded by trees and a whole bunch of wooded areas. There was a trailer in front of the long driveway and Pogo's motorcycle was parked in front of it. There was also a lady sitting in a lawn chair smoking a cigarette while reading a book.

"Looks like we aren't getting divorced in the afterlife," Five says as we walk up to the trailer.

When the lady hears us she looks up from her book. She rolls her eyes and closes the book.

"Can I help you," she asks.

"Need a word with Pogo," Five tells the lady.

"Ain't no Pogo here, pumpkin."

I tilt my head a bit and point to the trailer. "He's literally painted onto the trailer."

The lady looks at the trailer and then back at us. "I suggest you get your asses off my property before I call a truant officer," the lady tells Five and me as she stands us.

She walks towards us and crosses one of her arms. Just as Five was about to blink us inside, we hear a familiar voice coming from the trailer.

"It's okay, Tammy. Let them in," Pogo says.

Five and I give Tammy a fake smile and walk towards the trailer door. When we get inside, we see Pogo sitting at a table drinking what looked to be Rum. Five and I walk up to Pogo as Tammy comes inside and shuts the trailer door. Five and I take a seat in a booth chair that was in front of Pogo. I hear the sound of a pistol cocking from under the table. I can also slightly feel the barrel of it on my knee.

"How did you find me," Pogo asks.

"Tracked you with your thoughts," I tell him as I lean back and cross my arms. "And I'm not Gabi by the way. I'm the other version of her from a different timeline. My name's Y/n."

"You're either dumb or desperate. Which is it," Pogo asks, completely ignoring what I just said.

"You tell me," Five says.

He takes out the piece of skin that had the tattoo on it and tosses it in front of Pogo. Pogo picks it up and looks at it.

"That looks like my work, but I never did that tattoo," Pogo says.

"Not yet, you haven't. I cut it off my 100-year-old self."

"And my 100-year-old self has the same one but on her shoulder."

"Ah, so desperate it is," Pogo says as he sets down the piece of skin.

"You would be too if you knew the entire universe was at stake."

Pogo lets in a sharp inhale and de-cocks the pistole. He puts it on the table and looks at us.

"So it's happened." He grabs a notebook that was right next to him and flips to one of the pages. "Hmm. Ah, here it is. Look familiar?"

I grab the book and Five and I look at the drawings on the page. Five sets the tattoo down next to the book and we compare the symbols.

"Reggie was obsessed with these symbols. It's a sigil. A symbol thought to have magical powers."

"Dad believed in science. Facts. I didn't respect much about the old man, but I respected that," Five tells Pogo.

"Hoo-ha was not his thing. It's gotta have a rational meaning," I add.

"I don't know, but he referred to it as Project Oblivion," Pogo says.

Right as he says that I suddenly remember what Five's older self had said.

"Oblivion," I whisper to Five. He looks at me for a second then back at Pogo.

"This project. We need to know more."

"It's a long story," Pogo says.

"Got any drinks then," I ask.

Pogo nods his head and points to a cabinet. I look at it and watch as it flings open. I hear Tammy let out a small gasp from behind us. I look at all the drinks and decide on a bottle of rum. The rum, along with two cups, floats towards us and I gently set them on the table. Five and I both pour some of the drink into our cups. When we were done, Pogo grabs the bottle and pours himself some more to drink.

"How did you do that," Tammy asks from behind us. I turn around and look at her.

"Do what?"

"Make those cups and bottle float. And open the cabinet door without touching it."

"Telekinesis, duh."

"You have telekinesis?"

"And telepathy...and Neural Impulse Manipulation."

"So you have the same powers as Gabriella then," Pogo says. I turn back around and look at him.

"I would hope so. We are the same person but from different timelines, raised in a different environments, and have different names," I say. "Oh, and I'm still alive."

"So you must be "The Other Gabi" then."

"Apparently so."

"You have her necklace. How?"

I look down to see Pogo was pointing at the necklace Sloane gave me.

"Sloane gave it to me. Said Gabi would have wanted me to have it. Sloane has the other part to it."

"Ah yes, the moon necklace," Pogo says before taking a sip of his drink.

"You know about the necklaces," I ask.

"How do you think Gabi got the money for them?"

I smile a small smile. That's the Pogo I know.

"So, this project oblivion...tell us about it," Five says.

"A long time ago, Reggie learned that there was a portal that led to a machine that could reset the universe. He searched all around the world and eventually, he found it. He started his research on it and called it Project Oblivion. He set about building the Hotel Obsidian around this portal so that he could access the machine. However, he couldn't do that because of the guardian on the other side who would kill anyone who tried to do anything in Oblivion." Five and I look at Pogo as he takes a sip of his drink. "It was a kamikaze mission. He was preparing the Sparrow children with the expectation they might never return. That's why I gave the children those pills, to keep them safe from him."

"Well, our drսg brother just got him sober," Five says.

I let out a scoff. "Go figure."

"Then Project Oblivion is starting again, and you are all in danger," Pogo tells us.

Five looks at me for a second before downing the rest of his drink.

"Then we should probably get that ink. Complete the loop," he says as he gets up.

"Are you sure," Pogo asks.

"Yeah, are we sure," I ask.

"Oh, I don't think destiny cares whether we are or not," Five says as he takes off his blazer.

"Bitch is cruel, ain't she," Tammy asks.

I sigh and nod my head. Five was right, we might as well complete the loop. Five and I walk over to the couch and sit on it. Tammy hands Pogo his tattoo equipment while Five begins taking his tie off.

"Well then, let's get started," Pogo says.

☂   ♡   ☂   ♡   ☂   ♡   ☂   ♡

I let out a hiss of pain as Pogo finishes up the tattoo on my shoulder. Damn it why did my older self have to get such a big tattoo?

"You good," Five asks as he squeezes my hand.

"Yup, all good."

"All done," Pogo says as the tattoo gun turns off.

He holds up the mirror that was next to him and shows me the tattoo.

"Hm, not bad," I say.

Just as Pogo was about to put the tattoo stuff away, an idea comes to my head. I smile and look at Pogo.

"Wait, can you give me another tattoo," I ask.

"What- we don't have time for you to get another tattoo," Five says.

"Depends what you want done," Pogo says.

"She doesn't hav-"

I smile and hold my wrist out towards Pogo. "Can you do an hourglass with the word Five above it on my wrist? Make it small tho."

I look at Five to see he was staring at me in shock as Pogo starts the second tattoo.

"Sometimes I can't believe you are my wife," he says as he shakes his head. I smile and lay my head on his shoulder.

"You know, you and Gabi are complete opposites," Pogo says.

"How so," I ask.

"She never would have gotten a tattoo. She hated needles. She passed out when Reginald forced the Sparrows to get their tattoos when they were 13."

"Hm, she and Diego would be good friends then," Five says as he nods his head.

"Tell me more about her," I tell Pogo.

"She was a kind girl but she didn't put up with people's shit. If you were nice to her, she was nice back. But if you messed with her or someone she cared about... that person would be lucky if they got off with just a warning from her. She wanted to be a neurologist. She liked to read and loved to use her powers to trick her siblings."

"Dad gave me the notebook he used when he experimented on her."

"I'm assuming you didn't know what all you could do with your powers, could you?"

"Not really. I mean, I didn't even know I could reboot someone's heart. I thought I could only reboot the mind."

"Reginald always talked about how he failed "The Other Gabi". I'm assuming he meant you."

I let out a sigh. "Yup. He must have realized it back in 1963."

"Gabriella was a very powerful girl," Pogo says.

"So I've heard." I think for a second before looking at Pogo. "Why did Emma give Gabi to Reginald? I mean, I know she couldn't handle her powers...but how bad could it have been? She was only 6 years old."

"Gabi's powers...your powers, they can be affected by your emotions. Especially your telekinesis. At the time, Emma only knew about Gabi's telekinesis. She hadn't even discovered her other powers yet. And of course, like any other toddler, Gabi would throw tantrums. Which isn't unusual for toddlers, but when Gabi threw tantrums or got upset, her telekinesis would get out of control. Stuff would fly around everywhere, lights would break, and things would crash. She was too young to be able to control her powers at the time. But even if she was able to control them, sometimes she could be too upset to even realize what was going on around her."

"And let me guess, when she is nervous she makes things float too," Five asks.

"Yup."

"Yeah, that happens to me," I say with a sigh.

"Emma didn't know what to do at the time. So she brought Gabi to Reginald and he bought her. He helped her discover her telepathy and Neural Impulse Manipulation. And he taught her how to control her telekinesis. By the time she was just 7, she perfected how to reboot both people's minds and hearts."

"I'm still learning how to reboot someone's heart. But for the most part, I think I've gotten it down."

Pogo turns off the tattoo gun and looks up at me.

"She would of loved to meet you," he reassures me.

I give him a small smile and he looks at Five.

"You want another one too," Pogo asks.

Five looks at me for a second before letting out a sigh.

"Ah what the hell," he says as he rolls up his sleeve.

"What are you getting done," I ask as we switch spots.

"Just do a little heart with Y/n's name on the outline of it."

I smile and Pogo begins making the tattoo on Five's wrist.

☂   ♡   ☂   ♡   ☂   ♡   ☂   ♡

I walk around the big hotel room as Five and I look around. When we came back from Pogo's place, we found out that Lila and Diego had lost their kid. No shocker there. But what did shock us is that Diego lost two fingers because these idiots decided to go into Oblivion.

"What the hell are you doing?! Stanley is gone! We need to face this," Lila yells.

I roll my eyes and continue looking around the room. Parents, am I right?

"Just check the chimney," Diego yells back.

"He's not in the bloody chimney! He's been Kugelblitzed!"

"Whose fault is that huh? You're the one that brought him here!"

"HEY," I yell. Diego and Lila turn around and look at me. "Congratulations. You're both mildly terrible parents."

"Can we focus? Come on. How did this thing open before," Five asks as he looks at what seems to be a game machine. Diego and Lila said that it opened like a door and that's what lead to Oblivion.

"I don't know. It was already kinda open," Diego says as he points to it.

" "Already kinda open." Diego, you should have been an engineer."

"It's a lost opportunity," I say with a scoff.

"Why'd you wanna go in there anyway? It's just sushi and death," Lila says.

"When we met mine and Y/n's future selves in the Commission bunker, I warned us about Oblivion. Now, Pogo told us-," Five begins to say. But Diego cuts him off.

"Wait, whoa, whoa! Pogo's alive?"

"Different Pogo, but yes," I say.

"The monkey said Dad spent years training the Sparrows for some kind of super-secret mission into... Oblivion? So, we come back here and find that you two sentient STDs have actually been in there. Everything's leading to Oblivion. So we have to go in there," Five says.

"Hell no! Not happening!"

"No way! We barely got out alive."

"Yeah? So what? This is about more than just you two," Five says.

"Says the guy with all his fingers," Diego says as he holds up his hand. "I didn't get this by giving a mummy a hand job, all right? I went in there, and I lost my fingers to this thing with... with a knife on a chain!"

I let out a scoff and roll my eyes as I pace around the room.

"Hey, look, Diego might be 90% moron and 10% pelvic thrusts, but he's right about Oblivion, okay? We're not just gonna waltz back in there just because you say so," Lila says.

"Good. Because you're coming with us."

The four of us turn around to see Sloane and Luther standing in the doorway. Sloane gives me a small wave and I give her one back.

"This should be interesting," Five says.

"Where to," I ask.

"Sparrow Academy," Sloane tells us.

"The world's ending, so I think it's time we put our petty bullshit aside and work together on this Kugelblitz," Luther says.

"Yeah? Or what," Diego asks.

"Or Stanley won't be the last of us to disappear," Lila says in a low voice.

We all look at each other and I let out a sigh. "Come on."

We all walk out of the room and start heading towards The Sparrow Academy.

Question for this chapter: Do you guys have any tattoos? Or do you want any in the future? What do you have a tattoo of/what kind of tattoo do you want?

Me: I actually have two tattoos. I have a matching tattoo with my BSF and boyfriend and it's of a little flame. And then my second one I got flowers and butterflies going down the side of my waist to my hip

I apologize if this chapter has a lot of grammar errors. My laptop is broken and I had to type this whole thing on my phone and my phone doesn't have the grammar check app I use. So I apologize.

How was your guys' week? I would love to hear about it! See you next chapter ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.2K 512 21
This story is about family and about stick together, no matter what. And that real love never really disappear and is worth fighting for. True love n...
93.5K 3.2K 57
"Well, you're quite imitating." "I suppose I can be sometimes." XXX ⚠️SECOND BOOK TO "demon with a doll heart"⚠️ I do not take credit for The Umbre...
3.2K 165 40
"When death takes my hand, I will hold you with the other and promise to find you in every lifetime" After saving the world in 1963, you, Five and th...
48.2K 1.3K 29
π’“π’†π’—π’†π’“π’Šπ’† ━━ (n.) a state of being pleasantly lost in one's thoughts, ❛ a daydream ❜ π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ ━ after saving the world in 1963...