Stories By J

By TheSonofTartarus

Here is a short collection of incomplete stories by the author 7JonasD7, formerly known as 7Jonas7, whose wor... More

Tennis Tips
The New King
The Power to Love with Lust
2
3
The Darkest Light
2
3
4
The Dark Side
2
3

4

552 6 2
By TheSonofTartarus

Perseus couldn't keep his hands off Piper the entire day.

After breakfast, their cabins had sparring in the arena. Percy had a difficult time keeping away from the women of the Aphrodite cabin.

They all flirted with him, aside from the younger, shy teenagers. When Drew bent over seductively with a highly confident smirk, it took everything within him not to freeze everyone and abuse her fat pale ass.

He sparred with Piper, but it wasn't a fair bout. Her dagger wasn't nearly long enough to combat with his coveted bronze blade and she was easily disarmed.

Percy sheathed Riptide back within its pen and started forward to engage the Cherokee beauty in hand to hand combat.

Feeling generous, Percy let himself overextend his arm, letting Piper use it to flip his much larger body.

He hit the ground hard, but surprisingly it didn't hurt, not nearly as much as it should've.

He looked up to see Piper's fat, perfect ass on full display within her tight workout leggings.

He was mesmerized with the way it jiggled as she stepped closer to him, and he could even see the faintest hints of a camel toe, one that really got him going.

"You okay Percy? A girl kick your ass?" Drew called out with a snicker.

"I'd be willing to kick your ass anytime Drew, if you know what I mean." He retorted flirtatiously, making the nearby daughter of Aphrodite blush furiously.

"Just kidding." Percy said with a mischievous grin. "I did hurt my wrist though, I'll head to the lockers to find some ambrosia." He announced, taking Piper's hand.

"You injured me, now your going to heal me." He smiled innocently, but as soon as they stepped inside the empty boys locker room, Piper found herself pinned against the lockers.

"Y-Your wrist..." Piper gasped as his soft, hot lips connected with her flawless skin.

"You really think I injured my wrist, love?"

She felt his hands shamelessly grip her fat, firm, perfect bubble butt through her tight leggings.

"You never wear this type of clothing." He commented, "Trying to impress someone hmm?"

"Maybe, but it's not you." Piper fired back with a innocent smile.

"Last time I checked, I own you." He growled in a low, sinful tone. His voice sent shivers down her body.

"Stake your claim then... master." Just one word almost unleashed the beast within him all too early in the day.

Suddenly, Piper felt something resting against her thigh. She looked down to the biggest outline of a pulsing bulge ever, it was even bigger up close...

They almost went further when they heard the sounds of everyone finishing up and getting ready to head back into the locker rooms to shower.

Piper turned to leave after giving Percy one last kiss, before she felt his massive bulge slip through her thighs, shocking her enough to make her stop completely.

Moving slightly within her thick thighs, Percy groaned as Piper became soaking wet at the thought of Percy using her thighs to get himself and his big cock off.

"I'll see you tonight Pipes." He whispered hotly into her ear, biting it softly before leaving the locker room. "Fuck." Piper moaned as soon as he left.

Piper quickly left as well, glad her cabin had no activities next, because she needed to do something about the heat building in her body.

Somehow she couldn't bare to keep it under control until tonight, he was just too much.

While waiting for Piper's desperate needs to reach an all time high, to the point where she'd beg him in front of everyone, Perseus decided to visit his father in Atlantis.

Pushing his way effortlessly into the deep waters, he swam out from Long Island at top speeds before reaching his father's kingdom.

It had been in repair for a while now, ever since Poseidon had left it to fight and ultimately save the day.

The guards instantly recognized him, though they were surprised to see how much taller and more muscular he had gotten within just a few weeks.

"Welcome back, Lord Perseus."

"Just Perseus, and thank you, it's good to be back." The black haired heir swam through the open gates towards to the royal palace.

After entering the palace, Perseus came face to face with his half brother.

"How you doing, Lord Triton." Perseus smirked as his brother's face turned one of annoyance.

"How the hell did you grow like half a foot?" The god asked him, making Perseus smile.

"Genetics." He joked, making the minor god laugh before continuing on with his day.

Perseus continued to move throughout the palace until he reached the throne room.

"Father?" He called, but the god of the seas was no where to be found.

"He's out on important political business." A kind, yet strict voice called out from the doorway.

Perseus turned to see his step mother, the queen of the seas. standing bv the door.

Her royal blue dress flowed divinely against her chocolate legs that connected themselves to her curvy body. The nymph turned queen was definitely visually fitting of her royal status.

"As beautiful as ever Lady Amphitrite." Perseus kissed the top of her hand, making the queen blush ever so slightly.

"I still don't understand why you are so nice to me. After all those years where I acted with wrong intentions towards you, never once have you hated me for it." She told him.

"Trust me, I didn't like it, but I could understand where you were coming from."

"Even now, you may harbour anger towards any future children of my father's that isn't yours for obvious and deserved reasons."

Amphitrite looked interested. "Are you saying he's going to become unfaithful again after over a decade?"

Perseus was in a tight spot, but luckily he was prepared for anything.

"He's a god isn't he? An Olympian at that too." The son of her husband reasoned.

"Sometimes..." Amphitrite sighed, "That is all too true."

Perseus had enough temptation, while it was fun stealing glances at her tremendously attractive figure, he wanted to do more.

"Does my father leave you sexually deprived these days?" He asked, as her eyes went wide.

Before she could scold him for asking such a vile question. He snapped his fingers.

"Answer my question." He smiled innocently as she was forced to do so.

"Yes."

"Expand on that." Percy caressed her cheek, to which she moved away, but slowly came back to it.

"He rarely has time for me, and when he does, he's too exhausted from his work."

"I don't complain, I try not to because I don't want him to look to anyone else but myself for sexual relief."

This was interesting indeed.

His step mother really did love his father, and wanted to be there, but his father unknowingly left her sexually deprived.

"Perseus? What are you doing?" Amphitrite questioned as his hand rested itself on her child bearing hips.

"Admiring such a fine work of art."

The queen of the seas tried to move, but his hands were paralyzing her with how good they felt, giving her the small touches to her flawless skin that Poseidon had been lacking on.

Moaning softly into her hand, Amphitrite felt his rough grip start to knead her soft, luscious flesh of her delectable behind.

The queen flashed them into her private quarters.

Pushing him against the wall of her large bathroom, she pressed up against him ina lustful, heated kiss.

"Why must you do this to me?" She asked softly. Perseus knew he was irresistible, and he was using his impossibly good looks to their fullest potential.

Then Amphitrite looked into his eyes.

Gorgeous gems that were so close, yet felt so far away.

Ripping off her dress, Perseus found himself clutching the body of an almost nude goddess.

"By the gods." The queen of the seas moaned as she watched him snake his arms to her front.

Pressing her chocolate ass to his growing bulge, she watched through the mirror as his curious hands found her bra.

Ripping it off, she watched him grip her chest tightly, to his heart's content.

Staring at their reflection, the chocolate skinned goddess watched her ample breasts squeezed and tugged on tightly by his curious, wandering hands.

"Percy." The queen of the seas moaned wantonly, having given away all her dignity for the pleasure her husband had been denying her of.

Leaning down, Perseus bit the ear of the much shorter goddess softly.

"You're so dirty goddess, so wet for your step son." His sinful voice only further worsened her condition.

Amphitrite cursed herself for wearing blue undergarments, as he could easily spot the dampening material between her legs.

"N-No, that's not true!" She protested, but found herself only able to muffle her loud moans as he slapped her ass.

Watching with amorous greed, Perseus appreciate the way her chocolatey flesh bounced and jiggled before settling.

"Don't lie to me, mother." Amphitrite's eyes widened at his words before she felt a hand enter her panties.

The use of the word 'mother' should've turned her off, the use of such a word should've given her the strength to reject his touch, for she knew this was all a sin.

So why? Why was his touch as electric as before? Stunning her, as she was only able to moan in response to his fingers grazing her royal lower lips.

Amphitrite felt her legs shake almost uncontrollably as two of his long fingers penetrated their way into her royal pussy.

Just when the goddess didn't think there could be a greater pleasure, she was reminded of his thundering bulge, pressed against her dark skin.

Perseus watched in content as the goddess's eyes rolled back in her head, her chest swung widely as he bent her over the bathroom's sink.

He thrusted his fingers deeper than ever before, practically fucking her, but solely with his fingers.

"I'm going to cum."

"I'm going to cum."

"I'm going to cum." The goddess repeated, her voice filled with no regret, only lust.

"Styx!" The queen moaned wantonly as her juices came forth in a gushing mess.

Pulling out his fingers, he admired them before licking her juices.

"You taste like nectar." He told her.

Amphitrite didn't have time to mess around, turning around and pushing him against the sea coloured wall.

Grabbing the bulge over his jeans, the queen of the seas attempted to remove them.

"Unfortunately, I have spent too long here, as I already have plans." Percy suddenly said, the goddess started to look desperate.

As he turned to leave, the goddess finally gave up on holding onto her pride.

"Please." Was all she said quietly, but Percy knew what she meant.

"Come with me." He smiled innocently, as if nothing was wrong, misguiding the queen.

Piper had chosen to go big or go home tonight.

Wearing a large trench coat with nothing on under, she shivered in delight as the cool night air softly grazed her nude body from under the coat.

Reaching the Poseidon cabin, she opened the door, stepping into the living room only to find Percy sitting on the couch.

Right next to him, Piper's eyes met those of a beautiful woman. Her skin was similar, but slightly darker than hers, and their bodies were eerily similar aside from height.

Piper was noticeably taller.

"Piper meet Amphitrite, Amphitrite meet Piper." Percy greeted.

"Amphitrite as in, the queen of the seas?!" Piper almost choked on her words.

"Yes, now let's not waste much time, I'd love to see what's under that trench coat." He spoke as if he had x ray vision.

"H-Hold on, you didn't tell me this would be a threesome." Piper said, hesitating.

Amphitrite eyes widened as she looked towards Perseus.

"You were planning to have a threesome with her and I?!" The goddess asked incredulously.

"I will have none of this mockery, I am no slut who is okay with a threesome. I may be desperate, but not this desperate."

Amphitrite let her thoughts be known, before she made to flash out, only to realize she couldn't.

"What is so wrong about a threesome? If anything, it gives you both a chance to explore your wild side."

Piper didn't know what to say.

Amphitrite made to speak again, but she was stopped, stopped by Perseus pulling down his jeans along with his boxers.

"Suck it." He commanded.

The queen of the seas managed to resist for merely a moment before she felt her body forced forward by an invisible force.

Her mouth opening wide despite her resistance, she, without hesitation, started to tend to his massive, massive man meat.

"Pipes." His tone beckoned her over, only so that he could unbutton her trench coat.

Percy watched in a greedy fashion as her entire body was exposed, though she held her large tits with one arm, as if embarrassed.

"Don't be embarrassed, you look more divine than a goddess."

Amphitrite made a sound, but the protest only made Percy push her down further, taking up to 9 of his inches.

No one could ever be prepared off the bat to deep throat his entire cock, Percy doubted even Aphrodite could.

He left a mental reminder, to test said theory. Snapping his fingers, all of Amphitrite's and his clothes disappeared, making Piper feel much more comfortable not being the only one fully nude.

Piper watched as the queen of the seas continued to gag and choke on his cock. She so badly wanted every inch of him deep down her throat, that seeing the goddess was turning her on.

Suddenly, Piper surged forward, pulling the goddess off of Percy before the daughter of Aphrodite willingly plunged her own throat onto his impossibly long dick.

"My my, two sluts right at my disposal." Percy mused, watching Amphitrite become even wetter as she saw Piper choke on the very same cock she was choking on moments before.

Spending a few more minutes tending to his meat, Piper finally pulled herself off, her cheeks crimson.

"Which one of you wants it worse?"

While Piper had been waiting the entire day feeling horny, Amphitrite had been properly desperate.

The silent conversation occurred, and soon Piper was touching herself as Percy placed the queen of the seas on his lap.

Even the slightest movement caused his rock hard member to slide against her royal pussy lips, making the queen shiver.

"If you want it in, tell me who's bigger, me or my father?" Percy offered, a deal she couldn't deny.

Percy felt his cock throb at the sultry, slutty look that passed over his step mother's face for just a brief second.

"You." She mumbled, blushing heavily as she had been this whole time.

"Just how much larger?"

"So much." Amphitrite replied eagerly.

As a way of respecting his elders, Percy slowly lifted the queen up before slowly lowering her onto his stiff pole.

The queen of the seas let out a loud, yet slow moan as his massive cock brought her a new feeling.

Euphoric, even through the pain of being stretched far wider than what's considered healthy.

Blissful, despite the deep lust in his eyes that told her, he wasn't going to be soft.

Part of Amphitrite didn't want him to be soft. Feeling this inside of her now... life was complete.

Gripping her curvy hips tightly, Percy thrust at half speed, letting her get used to his size.

Every little movement caused the goddess's body to lose control.

Percy watched as her thick flesh recoiled perfectly off of his thighs as he thrust again.

Her large tits, very much so, fit for a queen, bounced entrancingly.

The beautiful purple eyes Poseidon had fell in love with, were now rolling back in her head, filled with lust, want and need.

"What should I do with this slut, Pipes?" Piper's ears perked up in excitement.

"Degrade her, make her feel like she's nothing more than a peasant." Piper mumbled, embarrassed, but oh so horny at such a thought.

Percy smiled.

He pulled out of the queen, only to bend her against the couch. He placed her in a position where her head was facing the ceiling and her ass was out in the open.

Grabbing the back of the couch, Percy made sure he was lined up.

Amphitrite's scream would've alerted the entire world, if it wasn't for Percy blocking the sounds from reaching the outside world.

The recoil of her dark chocolate, thick flesh was unmatched as her step son slammed his entire, rock hard, thick throbbing cock into her needy, tight little pussy.

Piper watched as the irresistible son of Poseidon practically broke Amphitrite's body every time he impaled her with his rod.

"You're a little slutty fucking peasant." Percy whispered menacingly into her ear.

Amphitrite whimpered, covering her mouth to hide her loud screams, but Percy could still see her eyes roll back.

"I-I'm a queen!" Amphitrite moaned out unconvincingly.

While Percy could have easily broken the goddess with a few more thrusts, Piper thought she'd help.

He watched with a widening grin as Piper crawled across the couch before latching her mouth onto one of Amphitrite's bouncing breasts.

Percy took the other one in his mouth, swirling his hot tongue around the nipple of it.

Amphitrite had never felt such a way, almost her entire body being simulated, she didn't last long.

Despite all this pleasure, building up to what felt like the climax of all climaxes, she couldn't seem to release it all.

"I'll let you cum, the moment you acknowledge you are nothing but a slut, a royal queen turned peasant slut for me."

His words were vile and harsh, but in the moment, no one could resist when the pleasure was this perfect.

"F-Fine!" Amphitrite moaned as he thrust again, building up even more.

"I'm nothing but your dirty fucking slut Percy!"

"Is that what you wanted to hear?!" The queen yelled.

"Did you really want to make your step mom your slut?!"

Percy smirked. "Fuck yeah."

Then he finally released his hold on her climax and instantly, the goddess's vision became a blur of bliss.

Ecstasy. The ecstasy of countless orgasms having been postponed until this very moment, all came rushing forth.

"Big fat cock, in my tight little pussy, Styx!"

"C-Coming!"

Percy felt her walls clamp down, like a soft vice grip along his entire length.

Amphitrite's body shook as she gave one last scream, dousing his manhood in her womanly juices before collapsing onto his chest.

Breathing heavily, the goddess relished in the warmth of his strong, muscular stature.

Percy pinched her chin softly, raising it to his lips.

Amphitrite was the one to initiate the kiss, proving his dominance over her.

Piper was filled with amorous worry.

Watching his impossibly long, thick dick slide out of the goddess's abused body, Piper felt her core heat up.

It was still rock hard, dripping with another woman's juices.

If that's what he did to a woman who had no feelings for him, what exactly could he do to Piper?

The daughter of Aphrodite had always thought of Percy as a distant crush, a celebrity crush even.

To be fair, he was the hero of Olympus, before they ever defeated Gaea. Everyone seemed to draw towards him, look to him for whatever they needed.

It must've been a stressful, action packed way of living, yet he held a confident smile wherever he went.

Piper envied that, but only in a good way, she had, and never could have any bad feelings towards the son of Poseidon.

In the end, her silly crush, still active even when she was with Jason, eventually turned into the biggest secret of her life.

She loved Percy.

Piper wondered just how many more felt the same way. Him and his irresistible ways have been around far too long, to not have broken many hearts.

"C-Can I service you, master?" Piper asked as Percy sat down next to her.

"Don't call me master, Pipes. You know the way you feel is mutual."

"But it makes me feel good." Piper giggled in a way that could only be described as slutty.

A slut, Piper was not, but one who didn't hesitate when it came to open love, that. Is Piper McLean.

Percy didn't know how to respond to that as Piper's naked body pressed against his, as she slid onto his lap.

He wasn't exactly sure what she was doing until he felt it.

Groaning, much to her happiness, he looked over her shoulder. The daughter of Aphrodite was sandwiching his massive cock in between her ethereal ass cheeks.

The pleasure was far greater than what it should've been, and felt eerily similar.

To that of Annabeth's love.

"Pipes." Percy groaned, the Cherokee minx was all too good at moving her perfect ass.

It was unheard of for her to be this good without any experience, but he guessed it came with being a daughter of Aphrodite.

Piper showed him just how she felt, dropping down into a passionate kiss, their lips locking tightly, tongues moving freely.

When they pulled away, Percy made note of her heavy breathing.

"You're getting turned on by this aren't you?" He whispered teasingly, biting her ear softly.

Piper could only whimper in response. "I'm going to put it in now, Piper." Percy warned her, sliding his tip, over to her small, super tight entrance.

Piper looked nervous. "Will it fit?" She but her lip, which only made her look sexier.

"I'll go slow. Just for you."

"Did Annabeth go slow during your first time with her?" Piper replied quickly.

"No?" Percy didn't know where she was going with this.

"Then I don't want it slow." The competitive look in her eye, reminded him just how similar the two girls were.

"But Pipes, my thing was noticeably smaller back then, still big, but not like this." He argued, not wanting to hurt her.

Piper was filled with warmth knowing he cared to this extent, but she was all too bent on beating Annabeth.

"Then I'll be better than she was, give me all of it, without slowing down."

Percy wanted to protest, but he knew there was no convincing that look, he had seen it too many times on a different, but equally ethereal face.

Piper saw the smallest bit of hesitation within his eyes, so she decided to push him over the edge.

Placing his hands on her hips, she pressed her massive chest to his strong body.

"Oh please sir, won't you shove that thick cock in me? I beg of you, my sloppy pussy needs a rough pounding."

The look she was giving him, was as irresistible as he was.

Piper screamed out in joy and minimal pain as he slammed her down on his entire length.

Ripping through her hymen, stretching her walls past their limit, Piper thought he was going to break her.

She loved it.

"Yes!" She yelled, feeling him pulling out only to slam her back on again, living up to her wishes.

Piper was tight, like really damn tight.

Everything about her walls just clamped down, trying to permanently keep him in her.

Piper was quickly losing her mind, holding onto his neck desperately, as if she was holding onto her sanity.

She made the mistake of looking down, only to be met with the sight of his impossibly large man meat somehow sliding fast and hard into her body.

The sultry sight was too much for the Cherokee beauty, and she finally felt herself crumbled under his cock.

"Percy!" She moaned loudly, having been brought quite quickly to her limit.

Her already pressurized walls became like two stone walls, clamping down as she squirted her juices all over his cock, mixing them with the goddess', who was still knocked out on the couch beside them.

When Percy released his hands from her hips, she couldn't stop them from moving, and he was glad for it.

While she moved on top, he used his mouth and both of his hands to tend to her large chest.

"Oh gods, Percy fuck!" Piper screamed as he twisted and nibbled at her pink nipples, sitting proudly erect on her beautiful chocolate breasts.

He used the opportunity to shove his tongue into her open lips, exploring her mouth easily, without contest, keeping his hands to mash her tits together.

"He tastes so good." Piper's thoughts were only filled with such things, as he truly did, taste so good.

By the time she felt his cock start to throb with the need to explode, he had knocked out the queen of the seas, and was currently fucking Piper through her fifth massive orgasm.

Amphitrite woke just in time to hear his voice. "I'm going to cum, Pipes!"

"Inside me! Coat my walls with your hot semen, Percy!" She screamed, wanting to feel his spunk being dumped inside of her.

With an alpha like roar, the jet black haired son of Poseidon let loose his hose of a cock into the daughter of Aphrodite, uncontrollably spraying his cum all up inside of her.

Piper's insides felt burning hot, yet the sensation was blissful, there was no pain.

"Gods yes!" She moaned, collapsing onto his chest.

Percy wanted to fall sleep, with his cock still plugging her newly abused hole, but someone tapped him on the shoulder.

"I never got your cum." Amphitrite whispered, biting his ear.

The insanely hot milf, stood up from the couch, walking towards the bathroom. She teased him, putting a little bounce in her step to make her divine ass recoil.

Percy lay Piper softly on the couch, before following the goddess, his lust never ending, his cock fully stiff once again.

The last thing the Cherokee heard, was a very short conversation.

As soon as the shower turned on.

"I-It got bigger?!"

"I think you forgot I'm a son of Poseidon."

"W-Wait..."

"Hello anal." Percy hummed happily before a deafening scream was heard.

Soon the screams turned to moans of absolute bliss.

The queen of the seas was getting her asshole obliterated, and Piper couldn't be happier.

The daughter of Aphrodite fell asleep, gushing his cum from her somehow, still impossibly tight cunt,

What a day, and there was always, more to come.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 115K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
2.7M 64.6K 131
[BOOK ONE IN THE LIFELINE SERIES] lifeยทline หˆlฤซfหŒlฤซn/ noun "A person you can always depend on to help you in a really messed up situation where you n...
120K 5.5K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
428K 17.5K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...