Stories By J

TheSonofTartarus által

Here is a short collection of incomplete stories by the author 7JonasD7, formerly known as 7Jonas7, whose wor... Több

Tennis Tips
The New King
The Power to Love with Lust
2
3
The Darkest Light
2
3
4
The Dark Side
2
4

3

492 8 0
TheSonofTartarus által

Over the last few days, Piper had become very flirtatious around Percy, and Annabeth noticed.

Though that's exactly what Annabeth wanted, so she let it happen.

She still defended her territory whenever a girl flirted with Percy first, she had allowed him to do whatever he wanted with other girls, but he had to be the one to start with them.

Piper was currently laughing with everyone else as Percy got some blue icing on his nose when eating a cupcake. She placed her soft hand on his bicep, secretly feeling the very bicep she fantasized about at night.

She thought she got away with it, until Percy slipped his hand from his lap onto her thigh.

Piper was too nervous and possibly excited to move it, not that she wanted to if she could.

She had been caught by him, feeling up his arm to her content, and yet, he didn't push her away. Did he not feel guilty about touching another girl when his girlfriend was near him?

Maybe Percy knew of the talk Annabeth had with her 2 days ago.

Annabeth had told her that she was okay with Piper becoming Percy's second girlfriend, which was out of the blue for Piper, but Annabeth nad thought about it a lot.

After recovering from her shock, Piper had broken down to Annabeth about how lonely, but most importantly unsatisfied she felt.

Jason was barely around, and when he was, he didn't want anything to do with pleasing her. "Till marriage." He'd say, angering Piper.

She could not wait until marriage, and she consistently urged that to him.

It was to a point where she wouldn't even feel guilty bending down and deep throating Percy's cock.

The only problem was that, she needed to build up the confidence to ask Percy. The hard part wasn't asking him to be with both her and Annabeth.

The hard part was verbally saying to Percy, that the Cherokee beauty wanted him to fuck the living daylights out of her, harder than he had to Annabeth.

Piper let out a small 'eep' as Percy squeezed her sexy, chocolatey thigh. The soft skin molded in whichever way he liked as her shorts were pulled up slightly to allow him to do so.

She risked a glance as the son of Poseidon, a deep crimson blush covering her cheeks.

He looked down at her with a knowing smirk, his dark eyes filled with enjoyment and surprisingly, hints of feelings for the daughter of Aphrodite.

Her loves genes assisted her in reading his feelings, and her genes said he loved her. Not in the way he loved Annabeth, but he definitely cared a lot about the Cherokee teen.

He teased her with his hand the entire rest of dinner, and when it ended, he got up with Annabeth and left.

Was he tempting her to come to his cabin in search of his love? He had massaged her leg all night and sent flirty looks, but never said a word.

An entire week and a half had gone by since Piper spied on Percy and Annabeth.

It was starting to get bad, bad at how easy she was acting.

Piper always walked with her head high, glaring at any guy who wanted to stare at her ass, or whistle as her. Her strong personality and confident attitude combined with her kindness made her one of a kind.

She could always talk to guys, and with Jason she had been flirtatious at some points before they officially got together, but never.

Never had she found herself having problems speaking to another being, but when talking to Percy, she lost to her mind every single time.

His touch, even a friendly hug would send literal shocks through her body, and reminders of that night.

Percy towered over the demigoddess whenever they were near, making it even harder for Piper to make sense of her words. It wasn't easy, knowing her desires, while being looked down upon by a smoking hot, insanely muscled son of Poseidon.

Piper sat at the top of Camp Half-Blood hill that morning, thinking about all the thoughts running rampant across her mind. Sometimes they were so scrambled she found it hard to focus on the little things.

It was 5 am, and most of her days she'd at least be able to get some more sleep, but today she just couldn't. Piper watched the starry night, thinking of Zoë Nightshade.

Percy before, and even recently had told her stories of the famous huntress. He seemed to have cared a lot about her, and he still regretted her death.

"Can't say I expected to see you up this early." A enthusiastic voice called out from behind her.

Piper turned to see Percy, drenched in sweat, having just come from a morning run to start his day.

The worst part? He was shirtless, and every drop of sweat that created the glistened look across his abs, chest and arms tugged at her desires.

Having a clear mind for once when talking to him, Piper merely shrugged. "Couldn't sleep much, I see that's not why you're up." She said, taking the opportunity to stare at his chiseled body once again.

"Actually, that's exactly why I'm up." He said ina bit of a hushed tone.

Piper gave him a look that said 'spill it'.

"Nightmares." He explained. "Zoë's death, Charles's death, Silena's... walking through Tartarus again. It's not always a happy ending for the ones who survive two wars. I'm very grateful for what I still have, but surviving two wars means you'll lose people, and you'll regret things." He sighed as Piper stood up.

She walked over to him and placed a soft hand on his chest.

"You. Have been through too damn much, and it's time you start realizing that things happen. You saved a lot of lives Percy, so don't regret, just accept it and move forward."

"I-I'm scared if I do that, I'll just end up forgetting the ones I fought so hard for. When I think about them, it gives me the motivation to do anything."

"I never said forget." Piper told him sternly, "I said accept and move forward. Just because you move forward doesn't mean you can't still turn around and look back." She realized her hand was still on his chest, she tried to take it off without him noticing.

"That's... actually very true." Percy sounded almost... surprised.

Piper acted hurt. "Did you not expect a damsel like me to be so mature." She spoke in a high pitched voice like she was royalty.

He smiled at her childish actions. Perhaps he was not the only adult, still acting like a child.

"I like your smile." Piper blurted out before slapping a hand over her mouth as if she didn't mean to say it.

Percy saw this but didn't comment. "I like yours more, though I can't say I see it as often these days, Pipes."

She sighed, his words distracting the heat from rising to her cheeks.

"Can you even call what me and Jason have a relationship anymore?" She asked him, he looked conflicted.

"He won't touch me! He won't even make out with me anymore because he's worried I'll trick him into sleeping with me! My own boyfriend, can you believe that?!" Piper started ranting, and she wasn't stopping anytime soon.

"I-I've become desperate!" Piper yelled exasperated. "It's not even about sex anymore! It's just feeling cared about! How am I suppose to focus when all I see is your giant fucking cock destroying Annabeth 24/7?!" Piper squeaked, slapping a hand over her mouth. The daughter of Aphrodite had gotten too riled up in her thoughts to filter herself.

"You saw us?" Percy asked surprised, neither of them, despite their slow seduction, had planned for Piper to see them.

Caught red handed by her own confession, Piper couldn't lie any longer. "M-Maybe..." She quickly became interested with the ground under her feet.

She heard his footsteps approach, with no idea what to expect.

When Piper felt his strong arms wrap around her, she leaned into his chest. Ignoring the sweat, she admired his muscles as warmth filled both her body and guiltily... her heart.

Is this was Annabeth felt every night? It was so warm.

Piper felt as if nothing could harm her, as if his embrace single handedly could protect her against any force.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled. "I'm sorry you had to see that."

"Why are you sorry? I was the one spying on you guys!" Piper asked perplexed, why was he sorry?

"This all started around 2 weeks ago..."

"Um... wow." Piper managed to speak, despite all the jaw dropping information she had just received.

Percy apparently had a power he knew very little about. He only discovered one of it's abilities aside from the physical effects according to him and Annabeth.

He had the ability to control people, and Annabeth was allowing him to run freely with it, including fucking other girls as long as he never used the power on her?

Piper supposed Annabeth was smart enough to make good decisions, and somehow, the daughter of Athena knew it was the best option for her to allow him to do so.

Piper also heard of the Clarisse debacle. It was wrong of Percy to do that, even if Clarisse deserved it, but yet, according to him, she did it all within her free will.

Perhaps he started off in the wrong, but by the end he had won Clarisse over.

"You're not going to make me do anything right?" Piper glared at him, with her hands sternly on her hips.

"No, I swear that on my life."

"Why me? Why tell this to me?" She continued to question.

"I want you Pipes." He started, his first four words catching her off guard. "I want you badly, but I refuse to use this power. Sure I have a burning lust inside of me, sure in the future I'll probably use it to get what I want, but with you I just can't."

"It's like with Annabeth, I just can't imagine loving you when you don't love me back." He sat down, staring at the sunrise as Piper sat down next to him, listening intently.

"Clarisse loves me now, and almost all of that is natural, even if I forced the first bit. But if I never forced that first bit, she'd never feel an ounce of love for me. I don't think I could do that to the ones I really care about, you Piper are included high atop that list."

"Where's Annabeth on that list?"

Percy smiled, after all that she's most worried about her best friend. "She's on a list of her own, one no one will ever graze."

Piper gave him a small smile, it was good he had his priorities straight.

"What do you like about me, Percy?"

"Why do you ask?" He questioned.

Piper sighed, "It's been awhile since I've heard anything of that sort from Jason, I thought maybe it'd be nice to hear, but it's fine. Don't worry about it." She told him.

Looking away from him, Piper felt her eyes start to water.

Suddenly, the tears welding up in her eyes started to float upwards, she looked over at Percy to see him staring off into the distant camp.

"I think I love you because you're so similar to Annabeth."

Piper could agree, but she wanted to hear it come from his lips. She wanted a lot of things from those lips.

"You both don't take shit from others, and if Annabeth isn't around, you know how to hold me down. Your chocolatey body is just as flawless as her tanned one, both of you should be goddesses."

"You're kinder than Annabeth, but she's is more realistic. However, when you're both passionate about something, little can hold you back."

"I think I love you because I love Annabeth."

"I needed to love Annabeth before I first said it to her, her entire being, it all told me I needed to love this girl so that she's feels like the only girl in the world."

"Looking at it now, it's truly ironic that I say such a thing, but you both deserve to feel like you're the only ones in the world."

"I could never promise to do that, but I'd be damned if I wasn't going to try. I'm not sure if I succeeded, but Annabeth seems pretty happy, so I thought I could do the same for you."

"I feel guilty because of Jason, but I'm also jealous. Jealous he can have you. I'm greedy, Piper, I'm so damn greedy wanting both you and Annabeth, but I-"

His long rant was cut off by Piper, she had snuck closer to him before she was close enough to lean over and plant a forbidden kiss onto his lips.

Forbidden as it may be, none of them pulled away, they took each other's cheek in their hands as Piper slipped into his lap.

"I love you." Piper confessed, teary eyed. He hadn't even noticed, but this entire time he refused to let her cry. His feelings always forcing the tears to disappear into the sky whenever they threatened to drop from her entrancing, ever changing irises.

They only broke apart when the need for air became apparent. Piper had a shy smile on her face as Percy looked bewildered. "I thought I was suppose to be the confusing one." He said, making the daughter of Aphrodite in his lap giggle.

"Jason never made me feel that way, nor did he ever show any signs of feeling the need to love me. In fact, our relationship started with fake memories and I thought something could be built out of that."

Percy opened his mouth, but Piper just placed a sweet, but all too quick kiss on his lips, silencing him.

"It was truly special what we made out of those fake memories, but truly special isn't what you and Annabeth have, it's something more."

"I'm embarrassed to say, that as a daughter of love, I never knew what true love was until you told me just now. How you felt, the need to give her the world, even if that was impossible, you'd still try, because she was that worth it."

"You said you feel the same way about me. I don't think anyone will be able to stop you, including me."

"Piper..."

Scooting forward in his lap, he felt her body against his at he sat upwards, with his back straight.

"I don't want to stop you." The daughter of love whispered.

"Damn it you two." Percy cursed, running his hand through his messy hair, it flopped back down sexily.

"When it's you two, I just can't stop myself" He confessed before cupping Piper's cheek softly, pulling her into another sweet meeting of their lips, this time ensuring it was long and satisfying.

Piper's arm went to play with his soft hair, she found her newest, favourite pass time atop his head as she ran her other hand softly across his defined jawline, his sexy stubble prickling softly against her fingers.

Their tongues began battling for control, but Piper was quickly losing. She could finally see why Annabeth had a short look of bliss every time Percy greeted her with a kiss, even his saliva was somehow delicious.

Piper was finally defeated when she felt one of his hands snake around her waist, pulling her tightly to his shirtless abdomen as his other hand gripped her awe inspiring chocolate ass through inside of her shorts forcing her to moan, losing control.

His tongue explored her mouth, much to both their delight. Once again, Piper had never thought of herself as someone who liked to get toyed with, until her first kiss with Percy, and it was everything she never knew she wanted.

"Piper." He groaned, feeling her move slowly back and forth on top of his lap while her breasts, larger than Annabeth's and just as perky and soft, pressed against his bare chest.

The daughter of Aphrodite leaned down to his ear. "You like that?" She teased him, biting his ear.

He had enough of the little minx on his lap. Flipping both of them, Percy ended up with his torso in-between Piper's legs as his hands were on either side of her face.

His larger, stronger body hovered dangerously over hers. As soon as he leaned down to kiss and bite on her delicious, untouched neck, Piper's hands ran along his perfect ten pack as her legs wrapped around his torso, pulling him closer.

When his hand traveled down her stomach to her sacred parts, waiting just above them as he looked into her eyes for approval.

Piper nodded nervously, feeling the excitement and anticipating as his hands entered her shorts, and then her panties.

She let out of a soft moan as his fingers grazed her thick, pink pussy lips.

Piper moaned loudly as he stuck two fingers softly inside of her. Her sensitive folds penetrated for the first time by another person.

His larger, rougher fingers felt so much better than hers, despite her knowledge of all of her really sensitive spots, Percy found them much quicker than she expected, causing her to arch her back as she screamed out.

The Cherokee beauty quickly squeezed his fingers inside of her as her juices burst forth onto them.

Percy could see the pent up frustration and sexual needs in her eyes. One round wasn't enough for her this morning. That was fine with him, someone like her deserved as many as she could handle.

Percy leaned down, pressing his forehead softly against Piper's.

He entered a third finger into her depths, making her moan as she just barely recovered before he started his second assault.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah... fuckkkk!" Piper's high pitched moans made her sound like a lewd slut being pleasured by a massive cock, but instead it was her love, and his fingers.

"Please... oh gods yes!" Piper's eyes rolled back as his fingers curled against the top of her cunt, driving her to new heights her fingers couldn't ever hope to reach.

Was Annabeth this scared at first? Knowing the wonders of his fingers, and now knowing how his cock could only be better than what Piper thought was already the limit of the pleasure scale.

"Are you going to cum for me Pipes?" Percy whispered hotly into her ear, feeling Piper's legs quivering and shaking in pure ecstasy under his body.

"Mhm!" Piper nodded enthusiastically, continuing to turn him on in which the way she moaned so lewdly.

"You look so sexy when you squirt all over my fingers." Percy told her, his dirty talk, as well as the continuous movement of his long fingers deep inside of her tight, virgin cunt pushed her over the edge.

"I-I'm cumming so hard!" Piper screamed into the early morning air, writhing under her lover as his fingers brought her to new heights.

His fingers became trapped in her tight pussy as her pink walls clamped down on them, releasing her fluids, jetting them all over his hands.

He retracted his hands when she finally finished riding out her greatest orgasm to date.

"Mmm, delicious like chocolate." Percy gave her love juices an honest taste test.

Ironically, the chocolatey perfection that was the demigoddess also translated to her sex fluids.

After a few, soft kisses, Percy decided it was probably time to get back, so they could start their day with the rest of the camp. His run had been nice, it always felt good getting up before anyone else, it felt like he got much more done in the day, which of course, he did.

As he took to his feet, he extended his hand to Piper, who was still biting her buzzing lips, trying to burn the feeling of his pair into her eternal memories.

She took it, but quickly realized she couldn't stand. "Percy, I can't feel my legs." She said embarrassed.

Percy bent down, allowing Piper to pull herself onto his back as she felt his hands support her thighs. Her arms wrapped around his neck softly as she leaned over his shoulder.

Somehow his warmth had become even greater after Piper realized her love for him.

"If this is how it is after that, I wonder what you'll be like after I take your virginity." Percy said slyly, as much as it was a joke, the images of her lithe body taking his entire cock in all three of her insanely tight holes became ever so realistic.

"Percy!" Piper yelled, burying her burning face into his neck as he laughed.

Unbeknownst to him, Piper was having the exact same thoughts. Despite squirting two times less than a few minutes ago, her lower regions became sopping wet as she thought about being used as her lover's cock sleeve.

Her chocolate body being owned by his massive cock, her ass jiggling against his diamond hard pole. The very real possibility of her blacking out as his veins bulged while he rammed into her, making her instantly pregnant with triplets.

And then there was Annabeth...

Piper's love genes worked overtime as she started to come up with scenarios.

A particularly hot image was Percy dominating her 'better than perfect' ass, destroying it with his thundering cock, her juicy, sexy flesh bounced against him.

Annabeth was on the glass coffee table, riding a dildo created from water by Percy, it was the same length as his, but without his movements, she was left moaning softly. Annabeth would find most of her pleasure from watching her best friend turn into a cum slut for their shared lover.

Snapping back to reality, Piper smiled, "I'll come over tonight." She kissed his cheek, smiling at him as she opened the door to her quiet cabin, her legs having returned to normal during the trip back.

"Oh and Percy!" She called to him before he left, she ran up to him and gave him a quick hug.

"Make every single one of these girls your sluts.” Piper whispered into his ear.

"As long as me and Annabeth are at the top of your list, and you won't make us do anything with anyone else..." Percy yearned to hear where she was going with this.

"I'd find it really hot if you turned every girl from both camps into your personal cum sluts. Maybe Artemis and the Hunt would learn their lesson, not to judge the male race if they were fucked by a few of them. Or maybe, you yourself could teach Artemis that lesson, I want to see that goddess fucked by multiple cocks." Piper whispered all of her dirty thoughts into his mind.

Something flickered beside Percy, catching Piper's attention.

She looked over to see another Percy slowly come into existence.

"Step forward." The original Percy commanded, testing his theory, the cloned version took a single, accurate step forward.

"Well Pipes." Percy grinned, "I think you just unlocked another sex ability!" He announced, and Piper was shocked, but smiled.

"Maybe you and two of your clones could ruin Artemis. Or fuck the bitch out of Hera. Maybe even turn my mother into your personal whore."

"You and Annabeth have really dirty minds, Piper." Percy grinned, he couldn't of asked for a better duo to love.

"Oh, look at the time! Breakfast is going to start soon!" Piper winked at him one last time, before swaying her hips as she walked into her cabin.

Percy stood there for a few seconds, staring at where her ass used to be.

Piper has to have the best ass ever, tied with Annabeth. Even on the goddesses. The goddesses had perfect bodies, but his girls had asses that transcended perfection.

He couldn't wait to fill Piper up with his love. And then, maybe he'd fulfill her dirty wishes.

He had always wondered how Thalia would look with his massive cock ripping her apart.

Sure, he agreed with Artemis that a lot of men were terrible, but it wasn't all of them. If she wanted to believe that it was all of them, she could also be another candidate to be fucked by his thundering horsecock.

It just so happened that Piper's wishes lined up perfectly with the next few days.

He'd have her tonight, and the hunt was suppose to arrive for a visit at the camp tomorrow.

Licking his lips, he took his time walking back to his cabin, trying to calm down the raging monster inside of his shorts.

They'd all be his.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

123K 5.7K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
246K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
291K 11.7K 41
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
114K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...