Little Creature

By slipperqueenbiatch

~JENLISA HYBRID AU~ A small kitten was abandoned on a sidewalk near a dark alleyway. When suddenly a tall blo... More

Trailer
𝚘𝚗𝚎
𝚝𝚠𝚘
𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝚂𝚒𝚡
𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝚝𝚎𝚗
𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚠𝚘
Thirty three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
I'm Their Daughter Now
JENLISA'S WE WON!!
Hell No

𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢

4.1K 238 51
By slipperqueenbiatch

Lisa's pov~

I place the batter in the oven clumsily and set the timer. I need to hurry before Jennie changes her mind. But honestly, there's no way I'm letting her because if she wants a kiss, she gets a kiss.

I too, want- needs a kiss.

Just the thought of her soft lips against mine has my mind going haywire and I can't concentrate on anything else. Explains the nearly spilt batter in the oven.

I begin to clean up the kitchen and jennie insisted on helping but no way in hell am I letting her touch anything in the kitchen unless it's her favourite cup since it's made of rubber.

I throw all the used tissues and stained cloths in a plastic bag by the bin and ran into the shower to get cleaned up. If we're gonna kiss, better make ourselves comfortable and not all sticky...

Get your mind out of the gutter -_-

Anywaaays, that was probably one of the fastest showers I had in my life. Nearly tripping and falling face first but it's okay, anything for jennie :)

I threw on a pair of boy shorts and a loose T-shirt before running out of my room and jumping onto the couch where jennie was chilling while watching SpongeBob.

Am I the only one that's nervous right now? Because it seems like jennie is way too calm.

I swallowed the lump in my throat "So...you ready?" I asked. I'm trying so hard to act cool but I'm sweating bullets right now.

And I just took a goddamn shower!

Jennie shifted her gaze to me and smiled widely "Yes! I was waiting for you but you were taking so long" she whined.

"I'm sorry, I was showering as quick as I could. You still want to proceed with the k-kiss?" I'm praying to God right now that she doesn't change her pretty little mind because I swear, hell will break loose.

She nodded shyly and giggled "Yes please" she turn the TV off and face me.

What she did next nearly made my heart leapt out of my chest. Took everything in me to not moan or make a weird sound coming out of my mouth.

She straddled me. Like full-on ass on my lap and legs spread to my sides. Oh god help me, I don't think I'll be able to control myself any longer.

"your face is red, are you sick?" she caresses my cheek with concern.

I gasp inaudibly, my eyes widening at the soft and warm contact on my cheek, I manage to stutter out "n-no! I'm okay, yea, g-great even"

She bit her bottom lip, her eyes scanning all over my face. From my eyes to my nose then to my slightly parted lips.

I tried calming myself down by counting from 1-10 in my head and it seems to be working. Not until Jennie made another unexpected move that made me choke on air.

OH SWEET JESUS JENNIE!

Her hand grasped the back of my neck, tilting my head upwards until our lips were an inch apart. One wrong move and our lips would touch.

Panicking, I wrap my arms around her hips for support because I don't know where to put them and don't know how to react right now.

Jennie's eyes found mine once again when she whispers under her breath "you're very pretty, you know that Lili?"

I gulped. Should I shake my head no or yes? I don't know what to do huhuu~

But instead, I answered "Uhm thank you, you're very pretty as well, j-jennie"

She giggled shyly once again, her cheeks turning pink with the compliment.

"I really want to kiss you right now" she pouts.

"Me too"

"but..." she let out.

"But?"

Her face faltered and her pout turn into a frown "I forgot how" she sighs sadly.

My jaw dropped. Did she just say she forgot HOW to kiss? Is that even possible? I don't think so, but considering that she's still a little innocent in that department, I guess I just have to...teach her again heheh.

"Aww, it's okay, you don't have to be sad" I ran my right hand through her silky hair. Soft to the touch.

But it looks like my words of comfort didn't work because her eyes start to well up in tears. Her lips quivered slightly, trying so hard to hold in a sob. I quickly pulled her in my arms and let her face snuggle against my neck.

"Baby, you don't have to cry" I shushed her.

"b-but I really w-want to kiss yo-u" my neck muffled the words and sobs coming out of her mouth but I understood what she's trying to say.

"I want to kiss you too, jennie"

She whined even more, her body moving in my hold. I wonder what's wrong with her now. Because I know damn well she's not 'uncomfortable'. She always likes it when I hug her.

The more she whined and wiggled against me, the more confused I was getting. Better ask her what's wrong than letting her be all moody.

I cupped her cheeks with both hands and lift her head "Hey, hey, stop it jennie. What's wrong? Why are you moving so much?" I stare into her red teary eyes. One thing that stayed during her human form, is her mesmerising cat eyes. I could just stare at them all day long.

She sigh shakily and spoke "I-I don't want you calling me jennie anymore"

"huh? But I gave you that name" don't tell me she hates her name all this time.

She nodded hastily "Yes yes! I know that and I l-love it, but I just want you to uhh...to call me the other one" after that, I could feel her cheeks heating up against my palm.

I knew what she meant by the other name but I just want her to say it. I love making her all shy and flustered. It's what gets me through a rough day, y'know.

"Hmm? I don't understand, what other name?" I look at her expectedly. Trying so hard not to smirk.

"That name.."

"What name?"

"t-the one you always call me..when you try t-to comfort me" she stuttered nervously, her pleading eyes staring back at me.

I can't hold the smile that makes it's way to my lips. A wide grin spread across my face giddily. My baby's so cute when she's all shy.

You know what, I'll just go for it.

"Ohh, so you want to be called baby from now on huh?"

She nods shyly "yes"

"you want me to call you that everyday? Don't want me calling you jennie anymore?"

"M-my name is still jennie but I want you and...and only you to call me...uhhm" she paused, covering her mouth with her hands to suppress a giggle.

I just want to take her hands away and kiss her right there, right now. But I must make sure she's comfortable before trying anything.

"come on, say it" I pushed. Chuckling as well.

She stares at my shirt, playing with a loose thread, she suddenly became quiet but I know she's just thinking carefully about what she wants to say.

"I want you...t-to call me baby"

IM SORRY 😭 The smooching part is in the next chapter. DON'T WORRY I WONT TAKE AWAY THE BEST PARTS!

Anyways, look at my babies 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

875K 34.8K 45
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.6M 52.4K 67
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
A Wish By Polklor

Short Story

8.9K 329 11
A short story in which Lisa wishes to be Jennie's girlfriend even just for a day This story is inspired and a remake by the Thai movie "One Day"
41.4K 1K 27
A bunch of jenlisa stories based on my random ass thoughts jentop maybe smutt not sure