Our Journey (Pokemon the seri...

By supermartin634

Meet Y/N L/N, a newly starting Pokemon trainer and his rival/best friend Shauna, today along with another gir... More

Y/N Bio + (New) Shauna Bio

514 14 2
By supermartin634

Y/N L/N
Age:10
Goal: Become Pokemon Champion
Partner Pokemon: Chespin

Back Story: Y/N has always looked up to powerful Pokemon trainers, people able to protect who they care for, at a young age he'd met his soon to be best friend Shauna. Both expressed their dreams to one another, promising to help one another achieve their dream.

Shauna
Age:10
Goal: Become Kalos Queen
Partner Pokemon: Mudkip

Back Story: at a very young age, Shauna was taken to her first ever Pokemon contest, there she would watch the performance of the Kalos Queen. Days later she'd meet a boy about her age, caring for a small cat like Pokemon, he would introduce himself to her as Y/N, from that day onward the two would become close as can be, best friends.

Current day
The day Y/N and Shauna turn 10 and receive their own Pokemon.
But that's a story for later. Till then Pokemon trianers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 5.8K 55
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
1M 33.6K 60
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.1M 44.8K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
467K 16.8K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...