The Girl behind the Throne (E...

By roiskate

its hard being the secret best friend of the next king, for Tess and James their friendship spanning twelve y... More

Introductory Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
The Girl behind the Throne Chapter 13
The Girl behind the Throne Chapter 14
The Girl behind the Throne chapter 15
The Girl behind the Throne Chapter 16
The Girl behind the Throne Chapter 17 part 1
The Girl behind the throne Chapter 18
The Girl behind the Throne. COMPETITION :)
The Girl behind the Throne Chapter 19
The Girl behind the Throne Chapter 20
The Girl behind the Throne Chapter 21
The Girl behind the Throne Chapter 22
The Girl behind the Throne Chapter 23
The Girl behind the Throne Chapter 24
The Girl behind the Throne Chapter 25
The Girl behind the Throne 26
The Girl behind the Throne Chapter 27
The Girl behind the Throne Chapter 28
The Girl behind the Throne Chapter 29
The Girl behind the Throne Chapter 30
The Girl behind the Throne Chapter 31
The Girl behind the Throne Chapter 32
The Girl behind the Throne Chapter 33
The Girl behind the Throne Chapter 34
The Girl behind the Throne Chapter 35
The Girl behind the Throne Epilogue
Author's Note. IMPORTANT

The girl behind the Throne Chapter 17 part 2

172K 2.3K 265
By roiskate

hey guys :P have you missed me??

o k so this isnt that long but it took ages to write so go easy on me :O

its strange that antoine dodson was already saved in my spellchecker.....hmmm *ponders*

go to my facebook page, you know you wana :) 

ok so i dedicate this chapter to an awesome writer whos stuff you should check out her stuff :)

im going now cus ive been typing ALL day and my little sausage fingers are weary now :( 

enjoy, vote and comment....i dare ya!! :P

I was sitting on the stone bench outside watching Andrews’s expressions as I drunkenly explained why I had gotten into this whole mess. And with me being such an entertaining drunk, I even threw some dramatic re-enactments too. Not the best idea when the only thing you have in your stomach could burn a wall with its strength, so I had to stop half way through to throw up while a very mothering Andrew rubbed my back, held back my hair and complained about the smell (not so mothering).

When I had gotten to the bit about Liam and Richard, Andrews eyes had taken on a pug quality and looked like they would run away on their own.

“So he said that he would tell everyone about Jamie going out with a maid”. I said finally getting to the end of my story. Andrew laughed shocking me into complete silence.

“You complete dick-wad”. He said through low chuckle, I jerked back drunkenly and almost fell over being saved only by Andrew’s fast reflexes.

“Ok, so not the response I was expecting”. I said looking up at him, I was a mixture of rage and amused at him. Andrew seemed to find all this hysterically funny and was practically rolling around on the ground until I punched him on the arm.

“Im sorry Tess, what I meant to say is why in the name of all that is good and holy, did you not say anything before?” Said Andrew trying and failing to keep a straight face.

“Andy, I know you’re not the sharpest tool in the box, but did you listen to that conversation and remove the word blackmail and replace it with something else, like I dunno boobs?” I asked hesitantly, I was officially blabbering now; it appeared I was getting drunker. Oh the joy.

“Yeah, imagine. So Richard said he would boobs me if I didn’t stay away from Jamie. I didn’t want to get boobsed”. Said Andrew imitating me, laughing even harder than before and I have to admit I laughed along.

“Is boobsed even a word?” I asked through drunken hysterical giggles.

“It is now. You should have told me sooner”. Andrew said straightening himself up and dusting off his powder blue shirt.

“I know, I was just scared I guess”. I sighed heavily. Andrew reached over and grabbed me into a brotherly hug.

“Tess, didn’t you ever think to ask why Richard was sent away so suddenly to begin with?” Andrew murmured into my hair. He was referring to the last year Richard had been sent away to school in America, hmm now that I think of it, it was quite sudden.

“No why what happened?” I asked against his shoulder.

“Because Richard liked to visit the old maid, Bree and study some extracurricular biology”. Andrew said pulling away from me and brushed my hair away from my face.

“F*cking hypocrite”. I fumed through my teeth, what an asshole.

“Oh it gets better, he sperminated her”. Andrew said, with the alcohol still very much in my system, I found this hilarious.

 “Urgh, Jesus Richards a dad? Looks like Damien from the omen has some competition”. I snorted loudly. Andrew didn’t laugh along and I looked up he had a soft expression on his face.

“No Bree lost her baby. She ‘accidently’ fell down the stairs”. He said softly and I gasped. I could fully believe that Richard had a hand in losing her baby.

“F*cking asshole, Andy we need to do something”. I said to him, Andrew looked at me a protective glint in his eye.

“I think I know just the way to get rid of him”. He said firmly, getting up and running his hand through his black hair.

“How?”

“Richard hasn’t learned his lesson yet, he’s now seeing charity”. Andrew said making me gasp again, I knew charity; she was one of the maids. “We can catch him out but we just need to get proof”. He said determinedly.

“Just make sure charity doesn’t get in trouble”. I said shakily. Charity with her beautiful blonde hair and green eyes was bound to attract attention, but it turns out it was the wrong person she received it off.

“I won’t. Tess we need to tell Jamie”. Andrew said looking down at me. I shook my head violently.

“He will kill him Andy, you know he will”. I said fearfully looking up at him. Andrew grimaced nodding before pulling me into a hug again. I always wanted a big brother like Andrew; he was always so protective and caring.

“Not content with just one prince are you Tessie”. Came an angry voice from the door, I looked around and Liam was there, an angry expression on his face.

Andrew growled and started to walk towards him, Liam cockily grinned up at him. It was obvious that he had been taking Dutch courage. What a tit. 

I ran/ stumbled up to Andrew grabbing his arm. “Just leave it Andy”. I said persuasively but I knew from the way his jaw was set that he wasn’t going to listen to me. I had to take matters into my own hands.

“Yeah listen to the slut, Andy”. Liam taunted, making Andrew try to attack him again. I turned around and flew my fist up hearing it land against Liam’s nose with a satisfying crunch.

I stood back satisfied when a shooting pain went through my knuckles making me howl.

“Did you just hit him?” Andrew said looking at me with an incredible expression on his face.

I nodded feeling drunker than ever. “I f*cking well hope so”. I said shakily before howling about my hand.

“You bitch! You broke my nose”. Liam screeched holding his now gushing nose.

“Shut up twatbag, your nose broke my knuckle”. I screamed at him, thankfully the pain was beginning to die down; I frowned at him while he howled. “And you can shove your twatting pictures up your mothers a-“. I was cut off by a hand going over my mouth. Andrew was watching the two of us with a shocked expression, which changed to a collapse of giggles quite quickly.

Liam glared at me, before storming closer to me with his fists clenched. Andrew quickly stopped him by grabbing his hand and twisting it painfully against his back. Liam was a big enough guy, but he was definitely no match for Andrew, who looked like he would make a very yummy sandwich for flapjacks with his testicles.

“Don’t try it Blackwood. I will kill you”. Andrew said menacingly, I fully believed he would do it too.

Liam struggled for a second before Andrew let go and shoved him away from us. Suddenly a dastardly plan flashed before my eyes. I am so getting even.

A couple of hours later and I was still drunk, the creative kind of drunk, not the whole I can’t even stand drunk. Sloane, Andrew and I were all waiting for our queue out on the porch. Ok, I was giggling with Sloane about Darthy’s latest dance move and Andrew was waiting for our queue.

We heard the door open and Belle giggling leading Liam outside by the hand. She looked over and shot us an exaggerated wink as she led Liam to their little rendezvous. Ok well she shot Andrew the wink making Sloane stiffen beside me and muttering something about a ‘stupid ho not able to keep it in her pants’.

Belle led Liam over to a ‘deserted’ corner of the porch and seductively ran her finger along Liam’s face. “Poor baby, what happened?” she asked in a sexy voice pointing at his bloody nose. Damn how can she do it so easy but when I do it I sound like I’ve just ran up ten flights of stairs.

“Just had to teach this guy a lesson. He was huge at least seven feet. If you think this is bad’ he pointed at his nose, ‘then you should see him”. He said in an arrogant voice.

Both Andrew and I looked at each other before falling into giggling school girls, Sloane pinched us to keep us quiet making Andrew shoot her a seductive wink.

“You could have just told me if you like it rough, mistress”. Andrew said bowing to her making me laugh again; I slipped off the edge of the porch making a clattering noise.

“What was that?” Liam asked looking in our direction making the three of us hide in the shadows.

“Nothing bebe, shush”. Belle said seductively pulling his face back to hers. She kissed him deeply and he ran his hands everywhere. Urgh I felt the alcohol threatening to come back again when Liam pulled away picking Belle up by her ass and wrapping her legs around his waist.

“Say something in Portuguese for me baby”. He moaned as she kissed his neck. 

Belle looked up at him and shot him a sexy smile. “Sorriso”. She breathed.

“What does that mean?” Liam asked moaning, bleugh.

“Smile”. Belle said smiling at him evilly now.

That was our queue, we jumped out of the shadows the flash of our cameras almost blinding me, no in fact they did blind me. Sloane had to turn my camera the right way.

Liam looked up at us before dropping Belle on her peachy ass on the ground.

“What’s this?” He asked gesturing at the three of us, who all had documented footage of him cheating on Celia on our phones.

“Were just giving you a taste of your own medicine wanker”. Sloane said smiling coolly at a now murderously angry Liam.

“Yeah run and tell that, homeboy”. I yelled drunkenly.

“Did you just quote Antoine Dodson?” Sloane asked in disbelief while Andrew laughed loudly.

I was about to shoot another awesome quote his way when Liam started yelling.

“I will tell my father about this”. Liam yelled making Andrew laugh even louder.

“yeah you do that, I’ll tell mine, and the king, Let’s see if your mother gets the shiny new title she’s been money grabbing for the last thirty years”. Andrew said with a wide smirk.

Liam realised he was in the shitter so turned his insults stupidly to Sloane. “And your just a wh0re, everyone knows it”. He hissed through his teeth, Andrew started to walk towards him when another fist connected with liam's nose.

We all watched as belle threw one hell of a right hook right on target flooring Liam.

“Nobody can say shit about Sloane beside me”. She screamed at a now cowering Liam, Sloane laughed and high fived her least favourite cousin.

Liam obviously hadn’t understood that if he uttered another word then he would lose his nose so he shot belle a dirty look.

“Bitch”. He said covering his nose for the next attack.

Turns out Sloane is one smart cookie, she marched up to the cowering Liam and kneed him hard in the goodies. “Don’t talk about belle like that”. She said at a now whimpering Liam, who had one hand on his nose, the other his ‘boys’.

Laughing hysterically Andrew leaned over to me “I have no idea what’s happening, but it is awesome”. He said before turning back to watch the girls attacking Liam with wide eyes.

Eventually they stopped and I walked over to the now whimpering Liam. “How about you delete those pictures?” I said kneeling down to him.

Liam whimpered in response, I got up smiling. “Im taking that as a yes”. I said strutting away from Liam.

One down, one to go.

 i am POOPED

im going to sleep for a million years now........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 0 15
What will Tess do when she is faced with the biggest decision of her life, decide to tell the truth to the man she's in love with or continue to lie...
131K 5.7K 11
Elena Roman, had the perfect boyfriend, a little too perfect. She was too blind to see who he really was, she didn't listen to the warnings. Her best...
172 11 9
You once lived your life Gavaldon with your Sister Sophie and your best Friend Agatha most of the time you feel like you don't belong here even with...
14 0 36
Louisa doesn't she the point in life anymore, but when she moves to a posh new boarding school in Scotland everything changes. She meets people who w...