Yandere Jungkook Oneshot

By lovxickgguk_

"ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ. ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴏᴅʏ, ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍɪɴᴅ, ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴏᴜʟ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴍɪɴᴇ. ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ ʙᴄs ᴛ... More

The King's Law
My Chèrie
More Than A Friend
Only His
Psychopath's Lover
Golden Cage
Touch Of Death
Traumatised
Treat or Trick?
The Beast I Tamed

Spoiled Brat

9.7K 262 25
By lovxickgguk_

ONESHOT | 1

"Can I have this, too, babe?" You said in a cheerful tone while holding a Gucci handbag. "Didn't you just buy a handbag the other day?" Jungkook frowned as he examined the handbag you had shown him. You simply pouted and returned the handbag. "It's fine if you don't want to buy this for me. I'll just have to use the old one." You walked away with a sad expression, leaving him alone.

"Are you still mad at me?" Jungkok asked as he put his head on your lap. You just looked at him and frown. "Why would I be mad at you?" you said, chuckling. "Because you don't get the handbag that you want." he got up from your lap and sat beside you. "No, it's okay. I'm fine with whatever I have now." you pecked his lips and smiled sweetly to assure him that you're not angry at him.

"Princess, we've been together nearly three years; have you thought about what I said the other day?" He suddenly became serious, making you nervous. You knew what he was going to say, but you're not ready for it yet. You are still young and want to be free. "Can we wait until I'm ready? I know you love kids, but I'm not ready. Have you seen how difficult it is for pregnant women out there? I can't imagine how I'd handle it if I were pregnant."

Jungkook shook his head and grabbed your hand. "No way, princess. I will not make you feel tired if you are pregnant with our child. We can hire maids as well as a personal carer for you to help you when I am not present." He desperately explained as he wanted to start a new family with you. He always imagined having a child who would greet him when he got home from work and ask him to play with them. He even bring up this topic many times, but you would undoubtedly come up with dozens of reasons.

You were irritated and pushed his hand away before standing in front of him. "Could you please stop talking about it? I told you to wait until I was ready, but you're being so selfish. If you really want a child, just let me go and find another girl who is interested in having your child!" You rolled your eyes and entered your room. When you slammed the door, Jungkook threw himself onto the couch. He was upset by your actions.

He has given you everything you desire, including a new phone, a new house, a new car, and a new bag, but when he demands something from you, you will surely become upset and begin fighting. He doesn't want silly things; he just wants a child. He wants to start a family with you and prove that his love is strong, but you're only making Jungkook doubt your feelings.

Jungkook assumed you were not serious about him and only wanted his money, but he doesn't want to think of you that way because he is sure that you love him as much as he loves you.

"Why is it so hard for me to start a new family?" he sighed in frustration.

You immediately open your phone to dial someone's number after slamming the door of your room. After a few seconds, a deep voice answered the phone. "What's the matter, Y/n?" the man on the other line questioned, but you simply rolled your eyes in irritation. "This is far too much. Can we stop here? I don't want to go on like this "You said this while gazing at the door, afraid Jungkook would hear you.

"What happened? We've come this far, you can't just stop now—" He came to a halt and laughed at you. "Don't tell me he asked you to conceive his child again?" You sighed as you ruined your fingers through your hair. "Can you be serious? You already have what you want, so let's stop here before he goes too far." You pleaded desperately, but the man couldn't stop annoying you. "Please bear with him. Give him what he wants, and we'll make more money from the baby."

"Are you insane? We both know I'm just pretending to love him because we need money, and now you want me to give him whatever he wants?!" You scoffed. "No! I don't want to get pregnant at such a young age." You voiced your displeasure. "Consider it again, Y/n. If you've always wanted to live a luxurious life, this is your chance. Conceive his child, become his wife, and everything will be yours." He said, but you just laughed at him.

"No! I'm not interested. I don't love him and will end here. I've got what I need, and if you want his money, do it yourself!" You hung up the phone and tossed it on the bed. "Aish! That jerk!" you grabbed your hair, frustrated. While you were trying to calm down, there was a knock on the door that startled you. "Princess? Can you let me in?" He asked softly. You just sighed defeatively as you looked at the door. "I don't lock the door."

Jungkook slowly opened and closed the door before approaching you. He put a cup in front of you and made you feel unsettling. You gave him a puzzled look, which made him laugh at your cuteness. "Don't make that expression. Please take this as a sign that I'm sorry." He said, but you just take it from his hand without saying anything.

"Are you still mad at me? I'm sorry, Princess. Please don't be mad at me. I know I'm wrong. I should not have compelled you to bear my child. Let's just wait until you're ready, please. Please talk with me." He scowled. You simply sighed as you looked at his face. You knew it wasn't the right time to ask for a breakup, so you forced a smile and hugged him. "It's fine. Please don't bring it up again. It bothers me." He simply hummed and enjoyed the hug. You suddenly feel guilty for making him fall in love with you despite the fact that you have no feelings for him.

"Let's see what drink you made for me." You drew back from the hug and gazed into the cup. "It's just milk, princess. I'm at a loss for what to do, so this is the only thing that comes to mind." He scratched the back of his head, embarrassed. "Gosh, you're so bored! Never mind, I'll drink it anyway. Thank you very much for the milk!" You smiled and drank the milk all at once. Jungkook simply smiled at you and kissed your forehead. "You know I really love you, don't you?" he asked, making you nervous.

"Of course, I know. Why did you suddenly ask me?" You laugh nervously as you set the cup down on the nightstand. Jungkook remained silent and buried his face in the crook of your neck, causing you to frown in bewilderment. "What's the matter, babe?" you asked, grabbing his shoulder to push him away, but he stopped you. "Don't! I just wanted to stay this way." He said firmly, causing your hand to drop. After a few seconds, you could feel Jungkook kissing you on the neck and for some reason, you just let him as your body began to heat up.

"P-Please don't stop," you begged. Jungkook simply smirked and reached your lips to kiss you. The kiss was so passionate and fierce that you didn't even notice he'd thrown you onto the bed. "Gosh, you're so fvcking sexy, princess!" he groaned, arousing by your scent and moan. "Why am I so horny, babe?—" you hissed, but Jungkook cut you off.

"Maybe because we haven't done this in a while. Don't worry, princess. I'm going to spoil you so much tonight that you'll forget your own name." he said as he unbuttoned your shirt. As he was about to remove your bra, you stopped him. "Do you have protection?" you questioned, and he nodded before undressing you completely. "I just want you to enjoy everything, princess. Don't worry about anything."

The next morning, you moved to turn your body when Jungkook pulled you to lay on top of him. You whimpered to move, but your legs rubbed against his private parts, causing him to moan. "Are you still dissatisfied with what I gave you yesterday, princess?" he asked softly, trying to regain control of himself. "I'm tired, babe. Just let me sleep!" You said this while trying to get away from his body, but he stopped you.

"No, just keep it like this. I still wanted to feel you." He kissed your forehead. You said nothing and tried to sleep again when you suddenly felt something inside you and let out a moan. "Babe! What are you doing? Let me sleep! "You expressed your dissatisfaction. "Don't worry, I won't do anything," he said, smiling and patting your back, pleased that you had just let him do whatever he wanted. "I love you, princess. You're perfect for me and our future children."

Jungkook waited for your response, but you didn't say anything, so he looked at you and giggled. "Sleep well, princess!" He kissed your lips and closed his eyes as he planned to sleep with you.

"Babe! I want it too. Doesn't it look beautiful?" You show Jungkook the necklace you've had your eye on for quite some time. "You have good taste, ma'am. This necklace is one of a kind. Would you like to look at it?" The shop assistant smiled. "Yes, please!" you exclaimed, staring at the necklace. She takes away the necklace from the glass box and places it in front of you. "Wah! This is stunning! Can I have this, babe?" You looked at Jungkook. "Take whatever you want, princess," he said with a smile.

Jungkook asked the shop assistant to wrap the necklace for you, and you were overjoyed. Two months have passed, and Jungkook has spoiled you with everything you desire without once complaining or saying anything. You are extremely happy because you were able to gather many expensive items and even get a decent amount of money in your bank account during these two months. Everything is enough now, and all you have to do is say that you want to break up, and everything will go as planned.

"Thank you for everything, babe!" You giggled as you examined the stuff you had brought. "Do you have any other requests, princess?" Jungkook asked, grabbing your waist and pulling you closer to him. He was envious that everyone was staring at his princess. He desperately wanted to poke their eyes out, but what could he do? They are in a public place, of course, there will be many eyes on them. "This is enough. I'm tired, so let's eat first and then go home. I'm excited to try on the necklace."

Jungkook agrees and informs his men to take your belongings home while you two go out to eat. While walking with Jungkook, you suddenly felt nauseous and dashed to the trash can to vomit. Your body weakens, leaving you confused. "Princess? Are you all right?" Jungkook asked as he softly patted your back. He was concerned about your health as you've been feeling ill for a few days now.

"I'm not sure. My body is weak. Is it because I've been walking a lot recently?" You mentioned that you go shopping nonstop and spend almost every day outside. "Let's go to the hospital together. You're looking extremely pale." Jungkook walked you to his car in a bridal style. You can't do anything because you're so uncomfortable to even walk.

"Mr. Jeon, congratulations! You're going to be a father! "The doctor announced, making you feel numb. Pregnant? You turned to face Jungkook and noticed how happy he was right now. "You're two months pregnant now, and I hope you can take care of your diets as well as yourself while the baby grows in your womb." The doctor smiled, as he, too, was overjoyed for you both. "Thank you very much, doctor. I'm so happy to hear this unexpected news. I still can't believe I'm about to become a father." He was ecstatic.

"No... no...," you said as you shook your head and slammed the table. "Are you kidding me? How can I become pregnant? I believe he was wearing protection while having sex!" You objected because you can't believe another life exists in your body. The doctor only frowned and looked at Jungkook. He expected you to be happy, but this was not what he expected. "Doctor, could you please leave us alone?" he asked softly, and the doctor nodded in agreement.

"What is it, Jungkook? You said you were wearing a protection, so how can I become pregnant now?" you run your fingers through your hair, frustrated. "I'm sorry. Yes, I'm wearing protection, but I forgot to mention that it was leaked. I thought you were on the birth control pill." He explained, but all you could do was cry. "I-I want to have an abortion. I don't want this baby!" You buried your face in your palm, filled with regret. "No!" Jungkook's eyes darkened when he heard about abortion.

"What? I told you I wasn't ready, so what now? You expect me to keep this baby—" Jungkook interrupted you with a hug and cried in the crook of your neck. "Consider it again, Y/n. Are you willing to kill an innocent baby who is already two months old? Are you willing to become a murderer? Please be mature!" He sobbed. You closed your eyes and cried even more. "I'm scared. What if I neglect them? What if I turn out to be like my mother?"

"Don't worry, princess. Whatever happens, I will remain by your side. We'll be raising this child together. I will make sure that you are happy with both me and our unborn child. Please, trust me." He pleaded. You didn't say anything and just sobbed in his arms. You don't want the baby, but you also don't want to murder this helpless child. Do you have any other options at this point? What about the life you've been fantasising about for so long? Because of the baby, everything has been destroyed.

Jungkook just stared at your blank expression, satisfied that he had won the game. Of course, he is aware of your plan to steal and spend his money before neglecting him. He knows everything because it was all his plan from the beginning. He made you fall into his trap as he has long had an obsession with you. He used his man to convince you to work with them, and now you have no way out. He will do anything to keep you with him.

"Finally, everything will be as I dreamed." he thought to himself, smirking.

— The End —

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.6K 4.8K 20
"ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ, ᴡʜʏ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴠᴏɪᴅ ᴍᴇ?" ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ 'ᴛʜᴇ ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ɪᴅᴏʟ ʙᴏʏꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ' ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅ!!! ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ...
36.9K 1.3K 22
"𝖨 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗄𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗉 𝗎𝗌 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝖻𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋, 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾." ↦↦↦↦↦↤↤↤↤↦↦↦↦↤↤↤↤↤ He...
288K 9.6K 31
#1 - princess 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚠 𝚞𝚙 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠...
52.9K 2K 29
"I shouldn't have taken you out of here. You're only mine and now, no one will see what's mine or even take you away from me." - Jungkook The story...