she runaway |Kazuha X reader(...

By ameiamei998

"ugh, I'm so sick of this house" She whined. What did she do after this? Thank you for checking in with t... More

Ch1
Ch2
Ch3
Ch4
Ch5
Ch6
Ch7
Ch8
Ch9
Ch10
Ch11
Ch12
Ch 13
Ch14
Ch15
Ch16
Ch17
Ch18
Ch19
Ch20
Ch21
Ch22
Ch23
Ch24
Ch25
Ch26
Ch27
Ch28
Ch29
Ch30
Ch31
Ch33
The end note
Bonus 3

Ch32

465 12 34
By ameiamei998

The curtain opens up, revealing a bright warm sun, a boy in his pajamas covers himself with a blanket to avoid the sun.

"Young master, You need to get up," said the maid trying to pull away the blanket

"...mm, a...little more," he said, doesn't even budge

"Young master!!" The maid tried to call him again, "did you forget that Young lady told you yesterday?" She said

"Y/n?..." still asleep.

"YES!" Finally, pull the blanket off,

His (e/c) was still barely open, his messy hair from sleeping. He tries to get up and slowly opens his eyes "...shouldn't you at least let me sleep more?" He deadpan.

"I would! But you specifically tell me, you have to wake up as the sunrise!" She huff, other maids come in with his clothes

"...why?" His eyes slowly close

"Young Master!" She tries to wake him up again, "Young Lady told you to come to the meeting today! Don't you remember!"

Aldian paused, and slowly look up "...oh yeah..." he pause again "OH YEAH?!" his eyes wide awake "I'm LATE! She gonna kill me!" He gets out of bed but trips as he land.

Everyone tries their best to hurry and make him presentable as possible.

He run to the main floor as soon as he could, and a group of girls caught his eyes "what are they doing here?" He asks his attendant who try to catch their breath.

"T-they? Huff*..." the attendant looked to where his young master looked, "ha* huff*" he tried to speak as calm as he could "they heard the rumor about you and the young lady, so you will see them a lot more until your birthday," said the attendant.

"...you mean..." Aldian doesn't want what he thought to be true,

"Yes, they candidate for your fiancé, young master!" Said the attendant

"..." Aldian smiled and continued his way, running as fast as he can 'I want to run away again' he thought.

At the corner where he need to pass, he see the same (h/c) as him, his speed was too fast that he can't stop almost making him trip again but she trip him "how many times do I have to tell you not to run?" She said.

"Ahaha..." Aldian nervously laugh, "Good morning y/n!" He smiles, balancing himself.

"..." she look him up and down, "you woke up late, didn't you?" She asks the obvious question.

Aldian looks away, trying to not be suspicious. Y/n sighs* "...did you read over the paper I send?" She asks

"Yes!" He proudly smiles, "...though I don't know why I have to help you resolve this kind of work,"

"It's because father gonna announce you as an heir. You should start getting used to it" said y/n

"Ah..." he scratches his face, "I have to don't I?" Although he wants to succeed in his father's place, for someone who is sick all the time, going to work immediately is not something he wants to experience.

"Yes" she sighs* as she walks to the meeting room

"! Y/n!" Aldian beams next to her, "Did you just call the duke, Father?!"

Y/n paused, she didn't look at him but her ear was as red as it could "Y-you heard it wrong!" And quickly walk as fast as possible.

"Hehe!" Aldian giggles, trying to catch up to his sister as possible 'you look more alive now y/n...Wonder who change you like that he smiled.

———————

In front of the meeting room

Aldian sees a couple of kids the same age as him standing by the door "?" He looks at y/n but she doesn't seem surprised 'don't tell me...' he feels exhausted for y/n already.

"Good morning, Young Master Aldian and Young Lady y/n," said one of the boy

"Good morning," said y/n, not even a smile on her face "may I ask why I have the pleasure to see everyone here?" She asked (translated: don't you have something better to do than standing here?)

Aldian deadpan as he stands here watching his twin sister ask them.

"Lady y/n," one of them said, he smiles "our father thought it was a good day for us to gather here today and play around with each other" he hold her hand "and it would be great to know each other better"

"Hmmm" Aldian want to intervene but he know his sister got this, he smile, hoping she won't destroy their pride.

"Oh my" she tried to smile, "I see you must be the count's son. My, you as sweet as your father," she said, (translated: so you're that thing's spouse that keeps bringing me trouble)

"I'm honored that you know my father!" He said, smiling feeling like he score big "so Lady y/n-"

"But I must say" y/n cut him off, "Even though I heard about your father, I don't think I know you that well to be with first name basic" she pull her hand away "...please go by the etiquette and call me Young Winterbloom, and my Twin brother the Young Duke Winterbloom" her gaze turn cold.

Aldian open the door, "let's go y/n" he smiled

"Yes, brother...excuse me, I have some work I need to take care of. My brother and I will find the time to join everyone later" she smile (translated: Unlike you, I have work to do, so go play by yourself)

The door closed, with them trying to find a way in too. Y/n sighed* "I want to run away again," she said

Aldian looked at her "...I feel like you just read my mind" he smile "now then, what do we have to do first?" He looks up ahead at another door into the meeting room.

"Easy, I will be there to support you, and your brother will take care of it!" She smiles, Aldian shiver seeing this again, "what's wrong?" Y/n ask

"Nothing..."
'Although she is pretty when she smiles sometime her smile means 10 different things...how am I gonna know them all?" He deadpan.

The door opened, and a twin came in, Aldean with his hand on his chest and his head bowed down a little, Y/n slightly lift the side of her dress, her knees bending a bit "Greetings, Duke of Winterbloom" they said at the same time.

"Y/n, Aldian," said the Duke, "come and take a seat" he show them the chair next to each other by him.

They both nod, Y/n signals Aldian to sit next to the Duke and she takes a seat next to him.

Everyone looks shocked as they see this "my Duke, is Young Winterbloom Aldian going to be named an heir?" Said one of them

Y/n smiled, she look at the Duke and he nod at her to take charge "Yes," she said, "the Duke and I have discussed this matter since my brother have been probably recovered" she continued, standing up with Aldian did the same as her "My brother Aldian, I will give him the Position as an Heir, from the this Onward he will be Young Duke Winterbloom"

Aldian smiled "I'm looking forward to seeing everyone from now on!" Although he seems cheerful he too a Winterbloom that also has a heart as cold as y/n...not too much like y/n.

  Everyone smile, and welcome him because they can't wait to see how this family will continue to grow. They look at y/n, she seems fine...like relieved from this burden.

"Now that you have become a young Winterbloom, can I still come for some advice Young lady," said of them.

"Of course," she replies "when I have the time"

"Haha! Come now, just because you become a young Winterbloom, doesn't mean you can abandon all the business and duties" they tease

"Hehe," she giggles "who knows" she jokes back. They all start laughing, been some time since they have a relaxing work...or so they thought.

  The meeting ends up cruel, Though Aldian is the one who brings up the discussion, Y/n is the one who ends the final words, and the Duke can't even interfere with her word.

  The embolism of money, working with the thieves, and most of all colliding with the Fatui of the Inazuma. In the end, those who have involved with Inazuma were kindly kicked off by y/n, to never set foot in the estate again.

"And that should conclude our meeting today," said Aldian, putting down his pen, Everyone wiggle their way out.

  Only the three Winterbloom is left, "now that over" Aldian stands up and goes to stand next to the Duke "...father" he said, "PLEASE BEG MOTHER TO STOP THIS!" He shouted

"..." the Duke quietly try to run away but y/n hold his arm firm "y-you know I can't say no to her," said the Duke

"..." y/n smiled, "If you don't control your wife, I will run away again"

"Y/n, even if I do manage to do that, You would still run away again," he said as he try to break free without hurting her.

"I'm glad you know that!" She smiles

"Father!" Aldian hold his other arm, "I-I already like someone!" he shouted

"I know...I heard from your mother, she already send the invitation to them"

  Aldian beamed and let go of his father's arm "Really!" He looks like a kid that got a piece of candy "that means I'm free"

"..." y/n glances at her brother

"W-what about y/n?" Aldian asks, knowing full well the answer is.

"Y/n...You have no one...right? So-" the duke got cut off by her

"I do," she said, "I found someone I love" she tilted her head

  The duke feels like he heard something surreal "w-waht?" Shock, surprise, confused, "h-huh?" Look like his heart stop working for 2 seconds "y-you're lying aren't you? To get away..." he stops as he looks at his daughter, her face bright red.

"..." y/n holds her father's arm "It...It's not a lie!" She said "I meet him while I'm on my Vacation..." her ear bright red "..."

  The duke pad her head "I-I see..." even though he don't want to let his daughter go...it seems he can't make her stay in one place "I will talk with your mother" he said, smiling.

"!" Her eyes wide, "T-thank you, father!" She hugs him.

  The duke's face lid up happy, hugging his daughter again after so long. Aldian just happily join in.

"As long as it is not a bad people with a criminal record, I will be happy just that"

"..." y/n quietly gets up and smiles. The duke and Aldian look at her.

"Please don't tell me..." The Duke feels like he about to faint

"Hehe!" She laugh, "that's why I'm attracted to him after all!"

Aldian quickly helps his father who almost loses his balance "father! Hang in there! I'm not ready to be duke yet!"

To be Continued...

2 CHAPTER!!
Phew~ now that all solve, let get romance started! Oh wait, last chapter too 🥹 next and also last will be a lomg one~ for me that is! See you all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 240 25
Noah Moon just moved into the neighborhood with his mother also found out that his best friend Lumine have posted videos of him singing and dancing o...
57.4K 1.5K 21
β—Žπ•—π•šπ•Ÿπ•šπ•€π•™π•–π••β—Ž The wanderer was wanted and chased by the Shogunate's army. There was too much of them. He thought it was his end. But familiar li...
99.2K 3.3K 25
"Apologize," he said seriously as he leaned on his table while his arms are folding on his chest. "I'm fucking sorry." "LANGUAGE." "...motherfucke...
308K 13.2K 51
πŸ„ΎπŸ„½ πŸ„ΆπŸ„ΎπŸ„ΈπŸ„½πŸ„Ά Genshin x Female Reader Genshin Impact. A world unlike anything she's ever been before, truly living up to its fantasy genre. A girl...