𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒐 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏

By angelic_writes

⚠️WARNING ⚠️ This book contains topics like non consensual sex, dark love, violence, toxicity and other sens... More

Copyright
𝟎𝟏. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈
𝟎𝟐. 𝑰𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅
𝟬𝟯. 𝒜 𝑀𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇'𝓈 𝒲𝒶𝓇𝓂𝓉𝒽 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓉
04. 𝒟𝒾𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽ℯ ℯ𝓃ℯ𝓂𝓎
05. 𝑬𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒂 𝑺𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓
𝟎𝟔. 𝑰𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕.
07. 𝒯ℴℴ 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉ℴ 𝓇ℯ𝓈𝒾𝓈𝓉
08. ℛℯ𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒾𝒸𝓉ℯ𝒹 ℳℴ𝓋ℯ𝓂ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓈 & 𝒮𝒽ℴ𝒸𝓀𝓈
𝔅𝔢𝔞𝔲𝔱𝔦𝔣𝔲𝔩 𝔞𝔫𝔫𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱!!!
𝟎𝟗. 𝑯𝒐𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒍 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒚 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆.
𝟏𝟎. 𝑻𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒔 & 𝑬𝒙𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔.
𝟣𝟣. 𝐸𝓍𝒸𝓇𝓊𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒫𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝑰𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕
12. 𝒜 𝓋𝒾ℯ𝓌𝓅ℴ𝒾𝓃𝓉
𝟏𝟑. 𝑩𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒔 & 𝑨𝒃𝒔𝒄𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏
𝟏𝟒. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒎 𝑩𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒎
𝑰𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕
15. 𝒜 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝑔ℯ𝓇 𝒾𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝓇ℴℴ𝓂 & ℋℯ𝓁𝓁
𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐥𝐲 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭
16. 𝓢𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮.
𝟏𝟕. 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔.
𝟏𝟖. 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒄𝒚.
20. ℳℯ𝓂ℴ𝓇𝓎 ℒ𝒶𝓃ℯ.
important
21.
22.
special announcement.
23.
24
25
Burnt Skies
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
Announcement!
31.
please read this.

19. 𝓐𝓹𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓲𝓮𝓼.

2.2K 59 1
By angelic_writes

- Excuse for any grammatical errors.

Please vote before/after you read. It helps.

𝓐𝓻𝓲𝓪

I froze when I heard a voice.

"Ain't you glad to be alive?"

I quickly turned around and saw Tyler standing there with a smile on his face. I must have been out for days.

"Tyler.''

The word fell from my mouth before I could stop myself. My heart started beating faster again.

He chuckled and went over to me. He put his hands on my shoulders, "You alright?" he said with concern.

Is he being serious right now? He fucking hurt me. He beat me till I lost consciousness and now, he's asking if I'm alright.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I need to focus on keeping my anger in check.

I opened my eyes back up and looked at him. "What do you want?"

His eyebrows furrowed slightly as he thought about what to say next, "I just wanted to apologise. I've realised my mistake and I want things to go back how it was. Let's move past all this and everything will be fine. Just don't call me that word you called me before. It triggers bad memories."

I narrowed my eyes. ''Yeah, like the time you pushed me down and broke my wrist.'

He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair, "We'll talk later. How are you feeling?"

I hesitated for a second before answering, "I'm alive so I guess I'm doing okay."

He smiled and patted my shoulder gently, "Good. Now go back to sleep. You need your rest."

He walked away, leaving me alone with my thoughts.

I exhaled sharply, looked around and realised I was in a big room. Not exaggerating, but it was actually big enough to take about three rooms in my house.

Why is he suddenly apologizing to me? Why now? Does he have something up his sleeve?

All these questions ran into my head, and I could not figure out what was going on.

I heard a knock on the door causing me to turn my head towards the door.

A young woman who somewhat look in her mid-forties. She was also dressed in a maid attire.

She gave me a warm smile. "Good morning, Miss."

"What time is it?" I asked. I felt tired, more like completely exhausted.

She looked at her watch. "It's almost six o'clock."

"How long have I been asleep?"

"About five days." What! That long?

"Five days?" I asked.

"Yes. I'll get you something to eat, you must be famished." she said and walked out of the room.

After a few minutes, she came back with a tray in her hand. She walked over to my bedside table and placed a glass of orange juice and some crackers.

She smiled. "I hope this will help you feel better."

"Thank you." I said.

"Where am I?" I asked as I took a bite from the cracker.

"You're in one of the guest rooms, your fiancé brought you."

I was confused. What was she talking about? Tyler never proposed to me, she must be mistaken.

"My fiancé?"

"Yes. Your fiancé. You're engaged."

I raised an eyebrow. "I am?"

"Yeah, you and Tyler. You guys are getting married." She says smiling.

I looked at my left hand and gasped as I noticed a big ring, it was a glittering diamond ring.

"Um, thank you. Can you please leave? I need some time to process this." I say, fake smiling.

She smiled back. "Sure, just tap on the button by your side and I'll be here in a second."

After that, she left the room and I felt suffocated. Tyler was never planning on letting me go, he wants me by his side forever.

After I finished eating, I felt a lot better and decided to take a shower. I felt like I needed to wash away all the bad memories from the past week.

I pulled out the IV connected to my hand and winced when doing it.

I climbed down from the bed and went into the bathroom.

Tyler had raped me countless number of times. I remembered the way he held my head back as his cock slid deep inside my throat. How he fucked me hard and rough like a dog in heat.

I kept washing until my heart rate slowed down to normal. I stepped out of the bathroom, walked over to the closet and started picking out what to wear for the day.

After that, I walked over to the window and looked outside. I felt a bit relieved. No chaos, no nothing.

I was free from Tyler, well, even if it was just for a little time.

I walked over to the mirror and looked at myself. I look thin, pale and sad. Tyler ruined my life.

"Hi" someone spoke up behind me. I turned around and saw Tyler standing there with a bottle of water in his hand.

"What do you want?" I said coldly.

He stood still for a moment before answering. "I'm sorry."

"Oh, so you're apologizing?"

Tyler didn't answer. Instead he walked over to me and sat down beside me.

"Why did you hit me?" I asked, trying hard not to cry.

He paused for a moment before answering. "I thought you were the reason why my unborn child got miscarried."

"You think I killed your baby?" I asked in tears. "That's ridiculous!"

He shook his head. "The doctors told me that you had um, some issues with your reproductive system which caused the miscarriage."

I furrowed my brows together.

"And how is that related to what happened that night?"

He took a deep breath.

This man, a person whom I was once in love with, beat me to the point where I lost consciousness. He also called me a murderer. He raped me after beating me. He treated me like I was nobody's child.

I don't know what else to say. I just stared at him until he eventually broke the silence.

"Please don't hate me. I couldn't help myself. You made me lose control," he said with an apologetic tone.

I looked at him and sighed deeply.

"I've never seen someone as beautiful as you are" he said. "I never wanted to see you like this."

I looked up at him and frowned.

Did he think sweet words was going to change all that he had done to me? All those time of torture and rape? All the times I begged for him to stop, but he never listened.

But now, he thinks he could make up for everything by saying these nice things to me?

"You're not going to say anything?" he asked.

I turned away from him and looked out the window.

"Nothing that will let you sleep at night." I said.

He stood up and walked towards me. "I really am sorry. I never meant to hurt you."

He placed his hands on my shoulders.

I pushed them away.

"Get off of me," I demanded angrily.

"Look at me," he commanded.

I flinched, and slowly faced him.

"I never meant for any of this to happen to us. I swear!"

"Yeah right." I spat. "You're just trying to get me to forgive you."

He took a step back.

"I know I shouldn't have hit you like that. But I couldn't help it. When I saw you lying on the floor unconscious, I freaked out. And when you didn't wake up, I panicked. I thought the worst. That you died."

He wiped his tears. "I'm so sorry."

I shrugged his apology off. What a piece of shit.

"If you're apologizing for hitting me, then why did you rape me?" I asked.

He opened his mouth to speak but eventually closed them, seeing as he had nothing reasonable to say.

"You raped me! I hate you! I hate you so much!"

I looked at him with disgust.

"Get out of my sight!"

He just sat there looking at me sadly.

"Please. Please let me explain," he pleaded.

I took another deep breath. "Fine. Explain yourself." He was not going to leave me alone until he was done with his talks.

He nodded.

"First and foremost, I'm so sorry for what I've done to you. I'm truly sorry. I'm such a fool. I never knew what I was capable of. I've always known that I'm not a violent person. Yet, I became violent. I couldn't control myself. I never meant to hurt you. In fact, I didn't even realize that I was hurting you until after it happened."

I scoffed. "You're telling me this now?"

He smiled at me.

"I'm also here to apologize for the way I acted towards you all this time. The truth is, I was scared. I'm not sure if I should blame it on my past or my upbringing. I grew up in a broken home. My parents fought every single day. I hated hearing their arguments. I always wanted to leave, but I couldn't. I had nowhere else to go. Then, I met you. You gave me hope. You showed me that there's still someone out there willing to give me a chance. You made me believe that I would be okay again. And you were right. Everything has been going fine. I've been able to live my life without thinking about my past. Until that happened."

He placed his hand on my cheek.

"I love you. I've loved you since the first time we met. I never wanted to lose you. But I did. I lost you because of my own stupidity. I'm sorry. I wish I could take back what I've done. I promise you, I won't let this happen again. I'll never lay a finger on you. Ever."

"I can't trust you."

"I understand," he said with a sigh. "I know that it's hard. But I'm asking you to give me a chance. Just one little chance."

I pulled away from him.

"Promise me you won't ever touch me again," I demanded.

"Okay."

I glared at him.

"I'll never lay a finger on you again. But that doesn't mean I won't touch you. I want to. I need to."

Was he not apologizing a few moments ago?

He pulled me into an embrace and kissed the top of my head.

"I'm sorry," he whispered.

He hugged me tighter. "I know I fucked up. I'll never do it again. I promise."

He let go and wiped some tears from his eyes, "I love you. I really am sorry."

"It's not okay, it's not. You do horrible things to me and you expect forgiveness?" I say sobbing.

He nodded, "I won't anymore. I promise. I want us to be together. I want to make you happy. Please give me another chance. We can start over."

I couldn't help but feel overwhelmed by his words. What does he mean we can start over? How is that even possible? I don't think I would ever forgive him.

He picked up my hand and kissed the ring on my finger.

"I'm sorry, I don't want this." I tried pulling my hand away.

He grabbed my hand and held it tight, "You're mine. And I'll wait forever if I have to. I love you, Aria. You'll never leave me."

His last words were spoken in a pleading tone. I didn't respond. Instead, I just cried.

I didn't want to take the ring off because I knew it was pointless. He has me tied to him forever, I'll never escape.

He stared at me as I cried and tried to push him away.

"Please," he begged. "Just try to understand. Give me another chance. I'll never hurt you again."

I couldn't answer. My throat wouldn't work properly due to all the crying. All I could do was cry.

He rubbed my back and held me closer to him, "I love you. I've always loved you."

I choked on my own tears and coughed.

I sniffled "You. You ruined everything."

"I know. That's why I'm begging you to forgive me."

"Can you please just leave me alone?"

His expression darkened. "No! I can't you're mine. You should know that, you're never leaving me. If you leave me, I'll be forced to kill everyone you love, and you will have no one in this world but me."

My heart skipped a bit, fear installing in me. How can he changed in mere seconds?

He smiled. "Prepare yourself, we are getting married soon. Your parents are vising soon, you would not like for them to see you like this, would you?"

I shook my head negatively, still tearing up

"Good thinking. They would not like to see a weak daughter who will embrass them." He caressed my cheek softly. "And by the way, I paid your little friend a visit. She has a nice apartment."

I froze at his words. Did he hurt her?

He chuckles. "Oh. You thought I wouldn't find out. Nothing ever gets pass me, I know everything going on in your life. You should warn her. I would not like to do something you don't like."

"Please don't hurt her. Please don't."

"I would never. Just tell her to stay away from our business and nothing would happen. You know I love you right."

I nodded, even though I was not certain anymore.

"We're having dinner tonight, get ready and be down in 20."

"Okay."

He stared for a minute.

"I love you."

End of chapter 19

Sorry for the late update, I had some issues with this chapter. I don't really like this chapter, I promise next chapter is going to be much better. Thank you for 14k reads.

Thanks for Reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

315K 2.6K 6
Warning ⚠️ ‼️‼️‼️this is not a happy ending book, the male lead in this book is evil to the end. Explicit mature themes, kidnapping, manipulation, bo...
52.2K 3K 175
****Story contains mature themes and adult content**** Book #1: Binding Agreement I could feel my breathing begin to get slightly heavier. "Mainly be...
31.5K 329 25
Mature content 18+ only BOOK 1 IN The Dominant series "You are crossing a very dangerous territory, Natalia. I suggest you better stop, before I take...
269K 10.8K 49
[COMPLETED] ೋღ🌹ღೋ He stands roughly a few feet away from me, his body towering over my crouched one. I bring my legs up to my chest, pushing myself...