The Collector x Female Oc

Autorstwa TrinityHammond3

Y/N daughter of Bill Cipher. Y/N likes sweet things ,coffee, soda, Boba tea, Pocky sticks, FNAF, weapons, co... Więcej

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

53 3 0
Autorstwa TrinityHammond3

Luz Pov:

As we made our way up. The stage rotated. Smoke covered the entire stage. When the stage was no longer covered in Smoke there standing next to hex was Hunter. The music starting up and me, Eda and Amity are teleported near the instruments.

HUNTER and HEX POV:

Hunter: After we finish the song Is saw Luz, Amity and Eda running over to us, so I had made my exit, but it was really fun hanging out with hex again like old times.

AMITY POV: Was that Hunter?

LUZ POV: It looked like him.

Eda POV: The kid can sing?

Amity POV: Seems like it. Hex is coming this way.

Hex Pov: How was the show?

Luz POV: It was amazing? Your so cool! How did you do that?

Hex POV:
Do what?
I asked acting dumb.

Eda Pov: Teleport us.

Hex Pov:
I grin widely at this.
Secret dairy.

Luz POV: After that she disappeared in red smoke.

King Pov: Wow that's so cool! The great king should have been there.

Eda POV: Yeah, we're sorry for leaving you here.

Luz POV: Yeah, maybe they'll perform here again.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

144K 2.9K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
705K 11.3K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
907K 55.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
785K 17.7K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.