ICarly: Her Special Star - Sa...

By LordGodzilla

A young 15 year boy fighter moves to Seattle after coming back from a underground fight that he has been doin... More

BIO
Family Bio
Prologue
Seattle Arrival
New Rival Vote

New Kid

869 23 2
By LordGodzilla

3RD POV

(Y/N) is getting ready for his first day of school at Ridgeway Junior High School but he is in a better mood as he brushes his teeth, wear his usual uniform, and head downstairs where his mom is cooking breakfast.

(Y/N): Hey mom.

Ashley: Well someone's in a better mood. What's with the attitude change?

(Y/N): Well I am gonna change from who I used to be so I might as well be my usual self that I was back then.

Ashley: Is that so??

(Y/N): Yep. So is there a job that you're planning to apply to??

Ashley: Well I was hoping that maybe I could get some training of being a front desk operator for a hotel.

(Y/N): Oh really?? You planning on replacing the wart guy in the lobby??

Ashley: Yep I figured I could do better than that wart man downstairs and try to fix some of the things that he didn't do in this hotel.

(Y/N): Cool. Well I'm off mom.

Ashley: Ok you have a good day at school.

(Y/N): I will and hope you do well in training.

(Y/N) races out of the room and runs outside of the building

To grabs his bike and starts to ride to school.

TimeSkip

After a while of riding his bike, he finally made it and to enroll as a new student.

(Y/N): 'Ok (Y/N) you can do this. Just remember to stay calm and be cool. Yeah I can do that. Hopefully.'

He open the door and walk inside as he walks down the hallway and see the students look at him as he tries to avoid being stand out. He walks into a large hallway area as he see other students getting their stuff out from lockers. As he looks around the area, he hears a commotion from his left as he see a blonde girl being pinned by a boy as he hears them talking.

???: Why won't you listen to me?? I don't want to go out with you!! Haven't I told you enough already Trent??

(Y/N): *surprised* 'No way that's Trent?? What is he doing to her??'

Trent: I won't stop until you agree to go out with me and be my girlfriend.

???: I told you a hundred times over that I am not going out with you!

Trent: Then you leave me with no choice.

He raises his hand as the girl close her eyes and turns away readying herself for what's about to come. He sends his hand to her but only to be caught by (Y/N).

Everyone looks at him as he hold Trent's hand and they look at each other for a moment as the girl looks to see him.

Trent: Hey what do you think you're doing??

(Y/N): Stopping you from hurting her like you always do isn't that right, Trent?

Trent: How do you know who I am?

(Y/N): What, you don't remember me? The same kid that you always bullied since kindergarten and the same one that you always targeted. I still remember the nickname you gave me. What was it again, 'Nerdy Twerp'??

Trent looks in deep though before realizing who he is after a long time ago.

Trent: (Y/N)???

(Y/N): The one and only.

He slowly let go of his hand as Trent quickly turns around to go for a counter right

But he ducks and went for a right cross knocking him back.

Trent: Huh not bad. It seems you're got more better than last time.

(Y/N): Well that's what happens when you get into a lot of fights.

Trent stares for a moment before knocking him down with a hard right

But he gets back up and goes for 3 left cross pushing him back

As he went for a straight right and a left cross but he dodges them easily as Trent went for a left cross again and hits him with a right cross knocking him down again.

He gets back up and taunts Trent using his right arm

As Trent looks at him annoying as he punches him again before he blocks and punches him back

And ducks from a hard left and punches him in the air as everyone see how can someone like him take him on without backing down.

As Trent recovers from that air punch, he gets himself ready to continue fighting as did (Y/N) but before they could, the principal came over and sees the fight going on and steps between them stopping the fight.

Principal: Both of You Stop This Right Now!!!

Trent: You may got off easily this time, but next time you better be ready.

He walks away as the principal calls him back many times but just ignore him and keeps walking as (Y/N) looks at him before looking at the principal.

(Y/N): I'm very sorry about that sir. I was only trying to-!

Principal: *points at him* You. Come with me.

He walks to his office as (Y/N) looks a bit down as he turn to the girl before following him behind him.

(Y/N): 'So much of a fresh start at school today.'

As he walks down the hallway to the principal's office, the girl from earlier watches as he walks down until she hears a girl's voice call out her name.

???: SAM!!!!!

The girl now known as Sam turns to see a brunette hair girl

And a young boy at the same height as her

Runs over to her as the brunette girl begins to talk.

???: Are you ok??

Sam: Yeah I'm fine.

???2: That was crazy though. Nobody has been able to stand to Trent until he came in but I don't think I haven't seen him before.

???: Well maybe he's a new student.

Sam: Maybe but did you guys also how good he was doing against Trent?

???: Yeah but how did he learn how to fight at a young age?

???2: Yeah it was like he was a lucky star fighting a dark knight.

Sam: A fighting star huh? *smiles* I could get used to this.

(Y/N)'S POV

We entered his office as he told me to have a seat. I was really nervous if I'm gonna be in detention on my first day of school.

Principal: Now can you tell me your name, young man?

(Y/N): M-My name is (Y/N) (L/N).

Principle: Ok now do you know why I brought you here?

(Y/N): Because of the fight I started??

Principal: Well yes but no. The reason why I brought you here is so I can get you started of being a new student in this school.

(Y/N): But will I still get detention for the fight?

Principal: No because I know that you were only defending a fellow student from Trent. Now here is your schedule and hope you have a good day.

(Y/N): Thank you.

I get up and leave his office as the first class I have is English with a teacher name Ms. Briggs so I head there.

Short TimeSkip

After getting lost in the school, I finally made it and knock on the door before entering. As I enter, I see some students sitting on their desks before seeing the teacher.

???: Well it seems we have a new student who arrives late instead on time, isn't that right slacker?

(Y/N): That's because I got lost so-!

???: Don't wanna hear your lame excuse of why you're late. Now come up here, introduce yourself and make it quick!!

(Y/N): Ok. *stand in front of class* Hello everyone, I'm (Y/N) (L/N), 15 years old, and I like to sing and dance whenever I feel like it.

???: Well then that didn't take too long so I am Ms. Briggs, your English teacher and I want you to be on your best behavior, got it slacker?

(Y/N): Of course.

Brigg: Good now take your seat!!

I walk down the aisle of desks and sit right next to the girl I helped earlier. Throughout the entire class, I keep looking back at her when she takes small glances of me which is kind of weird to do.

Soon the class ended and we all leave to our lockers. I found mine right next to same girl from before to the right side of hers and I open it to put some stuff inside. Just as I'm about to finish up, I felt my left shoulder being tapped and see the girl from looking at me before she starts talking.

???: So you're the one who had the guts to stand up to Trent huh?

(Y/N): Well it's nothing serious really.

???: It is a big deal cause nobody could stand up to Trent but that changed when you came along.

(Y/N): Well yeah but it's not like I've seen him keep doing this many times before.

???: Wait, you mean you dealt with him before?

(Y/N): Yep and he will always find a way to get rid of me one way or another but he's not gonna do that no matter how hard he tries.

???: Wow and to think that you were able to fight back at him like that.

(Y/N): He is getting good at fighting but I still have more experience than he does.

???: If you say so. You know, I don't think we haven't introduced each other yet. I'm Sam.

(Y/N): Hey Sam. As you already know before, I'm (Y/N).

The bell rings as Sam and (Y/N) stare at each other for a moment before getting themselves back to normal.

Sam: Well I'll see you later my "Special Star".

Sam leaves as (Y/N) stares at her dumbfounded before he starts to smile at the nickname she called him.

(Y/N): 'The Special Star'. I like it.

He leaves as he makes his to his next class. Soon his adventure will change as he joins Sam and her friends and will discover hidden secrets that leads him to learn more about his family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

896K 20.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
196K 6.9K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
403K 24.4K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
210K 9.9K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...