Stories By J

By TheSonofTartarus

Here is a short collection of incomplete stories by the author 7JonasD7, formerly known as 7Jonas7, whose wor... More

Tennis Tips
The New King
The Power to Love with Lust
2
3
The Darkest Light
2
3
4
The Dark Side
3
4

2

755 6 2
By TheSonofTartarus

A bright sunny day, it happened to be.

Annabeth and Piper sat in their respective beach chairs, tanning as well as enjoying the summer weather at camp.

As groups of people enjoyed the lake, many tried, and failed to keep their eyes off of the two beauties.

Annabeth's tanned, golden sun-kissed skin covered her figure rather perfectly. Beside her, Piper's body filled with genes of love, you couldn't really find a better figure than hers.

Her beautiful face that came along with it left her as quite a cock tease at camp, but she was Jason Grace's girlfriend and everyone knew that.

"Ladies." One dark haired figure greeted.

Both girls looked up to see Percy standing close to their seats, shirtless with shorts on.

While Annabeth had no hesitation when it came to lowering her sunglasses and melting her brain as she admired her boyfriend, Piper was a different story.

As much as she was with Jason, she could still admire another man's body if it happened to please her, and that Percy did.

"Looking hot, babe." Annabeth greeted as he sat down on the side of her beach chair, kissing the blonde softly.

"Do I get a compliment Pipes?" He asked slyly, making the Cherokee's face turn a deep shade of crimson within the rays of the sun.

"Y-You look good Percy." Piper replied.

"So kind of you." Percy placed a hand over his heart, making all three of them laugh.

"I'm going to go get wet!" Piper suddenly announced, unaware of the second meaning to such words.

Percy stayed beside Annabeth as they both eagerly watched Piper's chocolatey ass bounce, jiggle and mesmerize with each step.

"I want that." Percy growled softly, unknowingly turning on his girlfriend by talking about her best friend like that.

"Promise you won't do what you did with Clarisse, with Piper? Piper doesn't deserve anything less than everything, which is you and only you." Annabeth said seriously, even from under her sun glasses, Percy could still feel her gaze.

"You should know I have a soft spot for Piper. I'd never leave you, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't want Piper to be my number 2."

"A damn perfect chocolate ass. Big fucking tits that I want to own. That pretty face moaning. I bet she's super tight as a daughter of love." Percy continued to fuel Annabeth's lust.

"You, her and I are having a night together as soon as you reign her in." Annabeth moaned without touching herself, just the thought was enough.

"Yes Ma'am." Percy saluted making her laugh.

"Go get em tiger." Annabeth encouraged. Her boyfriend got up and made his way into the warm summer water.

He was enjoying the feeling of the warm water when some of it splashed onto his face, making him spit it out.

He got up quickly, before noticing Piper snickering.

"You think that's funny hmm Pipes?" He raised an eyebrow, she should've never messed with a son of Poseidon in the water.

Suddenly Piper was sent flying into the air as she screamed.

She was holding onto the flying liquid as best she could, though, you couldn't really hold on to water.

Slowly she calmed down, still yelling, but enjoying the flight knowing Percy wouldn't let her fall.

After another minute or two of flying over people and shocking them, she felt the water disappear.

Screaming once again, she fell... right into his arms.

"Falling for me Pipes? What would Jason think?" Her saviour grinned mischievously.

Her ears burned with embarrassment, but she stayed strong none the less.

"He'd be very disappointed in how you're flirting with me, young man." Piper scolded jokingly.

"But he must understand, how could one resist a beauty such as yours." Percy wiggled his eyebrows causing her to giggle in his arms.

"Wait? His arms? Oh my gods." Piper thought.

The Cherokee beauty forgot that she was in his arms still. His strong, rippling muscles caught her attention involuntarily as he held her up as if she weighed no more than a feather.

To him she probably was, damn would you look as those biceps...

His body littered with drops of water created an everlasting effect of soaking hot son of Poseidon in her mind, and she felt guilty for it.

Noticing she was caught up in his body, Percy decided to return the favor.

He looked down, having a front row view to the show that was her heavenly chest. The tantalizing chocolatey flesh bounced slightly with small breath she took, just begging him to grip them tightly.

He could feel her slender back across one of his forearms, while her juicy, soft thighs could be felt with the other.

Piper's ass, similar to Annabeth's was perfect. If he had to choose one shape, size and feel of ass, it'd be Annabeth's and once he felt Piper's it'd surely be a tie.

The daughter of Aphrodite was a cock tease without trying. She wore normal clothing when compared to her siblings, and she still got stares upon stares each day.

Even now, he could sense a few guys gazing in their direction, trying to get a good angle on the daughter of love, who was in a soft, dark green bikini.

The color matched his eyes almost too well, and Piper's eyes shifted into that same color as she looked up at him.

Their eyes met in a silent conversation, they both had caught each other staring while in an awkward position.

While Piper was hoping they could forget everything and move on, Percy wouldn't let that happen.

"Like what you see Pipes?" He asked in a sinful, low tone that make her shiver in delight.

"I-I forgot to put on sunscreen!" Piper screeched after realizing her arms had been snaked around his neck, they looked like a couple.

Running back to Annabeth, Percy felt his burning lust intensify as he watched her chocolate behind bounce and jiggle with as much pure sexiness as Annabeth's.

He hoped this would work.

"Annabeth?" He called out in his head, trying to connect himself with his control over his girlfriend, but not forcefully.

A soft hum he got in response, and the endearing sound of just her hum made the hair on his arms rise. No matter how long they were together, she never stopped giving him goosebumps.

Forcing himself to end his thoughts of love there, he quickly commuted his plan.

The devious smirk he saw from afar was enough to know that she got it.

Piper was back at her chair beside Annabeth, placing an extra layer of sunscreen on herself while her face was beet red.

"I'm going to go grab some food for a little picnic, anyone want anything specific?" Percy asked the ladies.

Piper hesitated to answer, but Annabeth didn't. "I'll have a long, hard cucumber and maybe some banana bread?"

The daughter of love let out an eep as Annabeth described the cucumber quite sexually.

"J-Just some fruit please." Piper managed to mumble.

As soon as Percy left, Annabeth relaxed and Piper visually calmed down.

"So how's life with Jason?" Annabeth asked her best friend.

"He's still sweet old Jason, caring, dedicated to those temples and... slow." She lingered before her last word a little too much for Annabeth's liking.

"Slow? Piper you can tell me anything." Annabeth placed a hand softly on her friend's soft skin.

Piper took a deep breath.

"It's just that he wants to wait until marriage to do anything more than kissing! I've really been pent up, it's not easy having a boyfriend but having to please yourself every night! I love Jason but I'm getting so tired of this!" Piper spilled everything that was on her chest out into the open.

Annabeth was slightly shocked. Maybe they were doing her a favor...

"Have you tried bringing it up with him."

"Once or twice...but you know him Beth, he won't change." Piper slumped her shoulders.

"Enough about me, how are you and Percy? He looks like he grew even taller!" Piper tried switching the subject, which is exactly what Annabeth had planned for.

"Percy is fucking perfect." Annabeth sighed in content looking up at the sky.

"He's considerate, his hot, I love him so damn much." Piper looked jealous.

"His cock Piper, I'm sorry to be so forward with this, but it's thirteen inches long, and four inches thick!"

Piper's jaw dropped, and due to her pent up frustration, the bottom of her bikini immediately and easily dampened.

"It's not just the size, something about it, he may listen to what I say because he loves me, but he could control me with just that cock, fuck." Annabeth moaned without worry in front of her best friend.

Piper was shocked at how open Annabeth could be about her sexual life, but she wasn't complaining, each word made Piper hornier.

Annabeth could tell, Jason's sexual effect on her was nothing now compared to Percy's.

If she was going to think of anyone she wanted now, it was going to be her boyfriend, and Annabeth thought that was hot as fuck.

"Oh my god Piper, you should see his veins!" Annabeth continued to gossip about her boyfriend. As her best friend, Annabeth knew that Piper had a vein kink just like Annabeth did.

They had many things in common, both physical and mentally, maybe that's why they connected on such a deep level.

"W-Which v-veins?" Piper managed to ask, she thought her head was about to explode at how burning red it was, she hid her face in her hands.

"All of them! His arms, especially forearms always bulge whenever he manhandles me. His biceps are on that list too, and by the gods is his cock veiny. The amount of blood circling around that huge thing, I could only imagine..." Annabeth recalled dreamily. She hadn't even been able to experience the new Percy, this was solely off of her memories with his older self.

Annabeth was excited, yet nervous. If he could do what he could do with his old body, what would become of her when she finally got with the new him?

As soon as Piper managed to regain control of herself, she heard a mischievous voice behind her, "Cucumber, banana bread and fruit, check." Percy listed off from behind her beach chair. Piper nearly jumped out of her seat as the heat quickly returned to her face.

As Percy walked around their chairs to set the basket of goods down, Piper couldn't help but follow his every movement.

After hearing Annabeth's stories she cursed the shirt that clung to his perfect figure, she hated his long swimming shorts for keeping his secret weapon hidden away.

"I don't have a seat." Percy pouted.

Annabeth smiled. "Come here you big dummy." She told him lovingly.

He took her seat, and before Annabeth could sit down on the side of the long chair, Percy picked her up and pulled her into his embrace. The blonde found his lap quite comfortable.

The entire time, Piper's eyes involuntarily followed his charming veins as they highlighted themselves across his perfectly tanned, scar ridden skin.

Her best friend wasn't wrong, his veins were sooo... no. She'd wait for Jason, she had to.

Piper didn't want to talk about how she ended up outside of Percy's cabin.

The very thing she assumed would occur, she could faintly hear from the outside. Piper was on the lake side of the cabin, which had a door slightly open.

The couple most likely left it open to let in a nice breeze, and now Piper was using it to spy on them.

Looking inside, Piper was shook to her core, as the very same core started to burn with desire.

Percy was handling business with Annabeth on his lap. She was still wearing her grey bikini which Piper thought looked very good on her.

Annabeth was faced away from Percy, and towards the open area of the cabin, including where Piper was spying.

Piper felt heat rush to her cheeks as Percy's hands went from gentle massaging to slipping into Annabeth's bikini. The ethereal beauty of the blonde was put on full display as she parted her lips to moan. She continued to moan as he untied the part of the bikini over her large chest.

Percy threw the item away as he took both globes of flesh in his hands, massaging them softly, but pinching her nipples hard, causing the daughter of Athena to bite her bottom lip, suppressing a moan.

"I've missed this." Percy sighed, nibbling on her neck.

Annabeth gasped at his ministrations. "It's only been 2 days Percy."

"I know." Was all he responded with before returning to her divine body.

Annabeth felt his hands run down her smooth, nicely tanned skin as he reached her legs.

He teasingly, and tantalizingly ran his calloused hands slowly up her thighs.

"Percy..." She whimpered.

Piper could see he took great pleasure in making her beg for it, she could see the dampening spot between Annabeth's legs.

He softly spread her legs as he ran his hands up her thighs, she looked away embarrassed, but feeling horny being in such an open position.

She had no idea that Piper was watching, but Annabeth knew someone could always peek in from the door that was open and see her almost fully nude body.

It was fully nude when Percy finally reached the bottom part of her two piece bikini, slipping it off of her legs, leaving his shorts as the only clothing left on either of them.

Piper watched his strong arms wrap around her best friend, she could see the pure happiness on Annabeth's face. To be embraced in the warmth of a lover, was something Piper... missed.

Annabeth's smooth back was pulled tightly against his defined abs as his other hand teased the blonde's puffy lips, her juices slowly leaking from it.

"So wet, Wise girl." He ran his finger across her slit, making her whine in complaint.

Percy knew what he was doing, and what he was doing was driving Annabeth to lose control.

Slipping in two fingers, she gasped. "Fuck yes. Mhm just like that. Stick those fingers in my slutty cunt." Annabeth's voice became higher pitched as she urged him to drive his fingers deeper.

Minutes passed, and Percy failed to let Annabeth explode on his hand, pulling his fingers out each time.

Eventually, Annabeth lost patience, which he planned for. Now he'd sit back and enjoy...

Annabeth spun around, pushing him against the back of the couch, before spinning around on his lap and grinding her wet cunt into his massive bulge.

The soft fabric of his shorts, and the soft, tasteful creamy flesh of her perfect ass was intensely simulating as Percy groaned.

When Annabeth managed to rip down his shorts, Piper gasped quietly from the slightly opened back door.

It was fucking huge.

Not to sound egotistic, but both her and Annabeth shared similar 'perfect' asses, that were just the right size, firm and tight, yet juicy and soft. Nothing she'd ever seen looked like it could break their asset, but by the gods...

His cock looked like it could knock Annabeth into the next dimension, and fucking hell, Piper felt herself start to dampen as weil. The thought of taking it inside of her next to Annabeth was too hot, her dirty fantasy, too hot to bare anymore.

Piper reached under her shirt, grabbing at one of her large, heavenly tits in an attempt to relieve some of the burning desire inside.

Still spying on her best friend, she saw Annabeth straddling his cock, rubbing it against her pussy lips while jerking it at a slow speed with her soft hands.

Doing this caused Percy to groan, feeling his large cock against her body. He hadn't fucked Annabeth with his new size. If he looked like he was breaking her with his previous length, he yearned to destroy her in the most pleasurable way with his new length and girth.

Annabeth leaned forward to kiss him passionately, feeling his cock press up against her toned stomach, a few abs showing as she was very athletic.

Annabeth started to whisper lewd thoughts while straddling his wet cock, though they were loud enough whispers to where Piper could still here.

"Are you going to fuck me with this big fucking cock?" Annabeth asked him, bringing her lips to his in a hot kiss.

Percy nodded eagerly, now it was Annabeth testing his patience.

"You're dying to ram my tight ass aren't you?" Annabeth moaned, Percy reaching forward to take her sexy flesh in his hands, playing with what was his.

He pulled her closer to him, causing her puffy lower lips to slide across his diamond hard cock, teasing her some more.

"I'm going to make you my cock sleeve." He started, "My cum dump."

"You will use your body solely for what pleases me." He growled sinfully.

"A-And what if I don't?" Annabeth shakily answered, his dark, sexy tone was messing with her ability to stay composed.

"I'll take your mother's precious virginity, and I'll make you watch." He threatened like an evil villain.

The love genes flowing inside Piper told her that they were truly meant for each other.

They roleplayed without even having to hint at such, Percy knew how to leave Annabeth panting for him, and Annabeth knew how to make him want to dominate her.

Annabeth was a leader, and sometimes bossy, a lot of people would think she'd enjoy being a dom, but there was no being a dom when it came to Perseus Jackson.

He was the only one who could hold her down. She knew Percy would never go through with such a threat. However, imagining herself being in a position where she had no choice but to get fucked by the hot, dark, perfect stud with a massive thundering cock? It was so fucking hot.

Piper watched as Annabeth let the submissive side of her take over, something she didn't possess until she lost her virginity to Percy.

"N-No please, I'll do anything!" Annabeth begged, looking intensely into Percy's dark eyes.

"Then suck it." He commanded, pointing to his throbbing, thirteen inch long bitch breaker.

Annabeth moved to the side of him atop the couch, throwing her head back in a small, but sexy motion that surprisingly turned on both Piper and Percy.

Piper had never been attracted to girls, she knew that, but was Piper starting to become Annabeth and Percy sexual?

As soon as Annabeth lowered her pretty pink mouth to his pole, she became addicted to the smell.

If the sight wasn't majestic enough, his scent caused small pleasing shocks to travel to her clit, and the aroma made her unable to resist the urge to pleasure his cock, though she wouldn't of resisted either way.

"So big and thick..." Annabeth marveled, sliding her cheek along the massive meat, making Percy groan at the way she eyed his cock lewdly.

Finally, Annabeth couldn't hold back and quickly got to work, engulfing the first eight inches with ease, she had much practice with his old length, now she had to get accustom to the extra four inches of length, and two inches of thickness. Not an easy task, but to pleasure him? She'd find a way.

Find a way she did. After adjusting to his size, she downed another three inches, leaving only two inches of his cock without her mouth and throat around it.

Percy leaned back and enjoyed the way her perfect mouth, her perfect pink lips parted widely to consume his massive manhood.

Her throat continued to crack down on his length by squeezing it tightly, causing Annabeth to gag slightly as she relished in the taste of his pre cum oozing from the tip.

Piper had slipped her other hand into her baggy sweat pants, and had already received her biggest, most euphoric orgasm yet just by her fingers and the hot image in front of her.

She felt guilty about what she was doing, but at the same time, the idea, the image of her in Annabeth's position...

The daughter of love couldn't get such a scene out of her head, she let her guilt be taken away by the wind, she wanted to suck that cock so badly, to have it fill her entire throat and then some.

Annabeth started to bob her head up and down, able to reach those last two inches whenever her momentum downward brought her to those depths. She slobbered, she sucked, she swirled her tongue around his diamond hard, veiny cock. Everything to please him.

Her soft hand came to jerk his length when she came up and down, never allowing a break.

After what was at least five minutes, Percy didn't want to hold back anymore. He couldn't hang on much longer without using his new powers, and he didn't feel like doing that with Annabeth, he never had to force her to love him.

"I-I'm going to cum, Wise girl!" Percy moaned loudly, unable to hand the image of her sexy pink lips being stretched as he continued to disappear inside of his mouth.

Annabeth tried to tell him to cum inside of her mouth. Both knew she couldn't talk with more than a mouthful on his cock, but the intention was to create hums and vibrations across his length, and that she did.

"Perfect." Percy grunted. "Cock." He said through gritted teeth. "SUCKER!" He roared as his cock throbbed uncontrollably.

He bucked his hips and exploded inside of Annabeth's mouth, ropes on ropes of cum came full blast, hitting the back of her throat.

His cum tasted divine. Blissful. It made her happy.

He tasted the same as before, but Annabeth would never want that to change, something about him, he'd forever be her favorite meal.

"I-Is that all sir? Can I-I go now?" Annabeth asked nervously, playing her role to perfection. Piper was envious, the way they acted so real about it, it made it so much hotter, not just for them, but for her as well.

"No, no, no my beautiful slut. That was just a warmup."

Annabeth's eyes widened in fear. "B-But-"

"No buts, slut. Bend over the table." He demanded, motioning to the glass coffee table that stood in the center of the living room.

Her cunt gushing with dirty thoughts, Annabeth obeyed, looking hesitant like a threatened slut would.

She shivered, feeling the cool glass press against her erect nipples, and then the rest of her lip-smacking breasts.

"This might hurt as first, but remember slut." Percy spoke as he lined himself up with her soaking pussy. "I won't turn your mother into a slut as long as you comply." He grinned darkly before he thrust his entire length and girth into the blonde.

Annabeth's head snapped back faster than what was considered 'healthy' as she screamed into the night air coming from the door in which Piper watched.

The pain of being stretched like no one had before quickly disappeared as she adjusted to his new size. Her screams turned into that of full bliss, a pleasure that brought her to the moon and back in a split second trip.

Each thrust of his massive, thick veiny cock was euphoric.

He was addicting before, but now he was an obsession. She couldn't live without him before, now she couldn't live without his cock.

Percy watched in lustful fascination as her thick, tanned ass jiggled so nicely against his cock as he gripped her hips tightly, roughly ramming the shit out of his soulmate.

"Abuse that cunt! Gods, please allow me to worship this cock like a slutty whore!" Annabeth moaned into the air.

The sunset kissed her skin so beautifully through the cabin's windows, it was almost a shame he had to break her with his cock. Almost.

Annabeth barely survived the first minute. "Shit, shit, shit... YES! Ram all of it into me! You're conquering me with your BIG, THICK COCK!"

She screamed, spitting Greek curses everywhere as she came harder on his cock than she ever had before.

"By the gods..." She whispered as she slumped onto the glass table, feeling the cool temperature against her heated face. "I only lasted a minute..." She marveled at his new abilities.

He had never finished before her, a true gentleman, but it took at least 15 minutes, 10 on a horny day to make her cum, and here it was, a true thundering cock that rammed itself into the best orgasm she had ever felt.

Suddenly, she felt the powerful cock inside of her start to move upwards.

With a little help from his hands, he almost lifted Annabeth entirely with his massive meat, which was still throbbing inside of her.

Annabeth's legs quivered as sitting on his cock mid air, she felt like he was in her stomach.

"Put that athletic body to use slut." He commanded, sitting back down on the couch.

"Y-Yes sir." Annabeth moaned as her ass shook against his pole the moment he sat down.

Piper became undone for the second time that night as she watched Annabeth's perfect, tight tanned ass start to bounce on Percy's literal horse cock.

So thick and veiny...

Her body took all of it, the daughter of Aphrodite couldn't take her eyes off of it as she fingered herself.

All 13 inches... the four inch girth... all of it disappeared into the blonde's tight cunt before reappearing as her walls, squeezing it for all it was worth.

Percy loved the feeling of Annabeth's tight pussy. Unlike many, she never needed time to retighten. Maybe she was special, or just plain perfection.

While the raven haired, 6'9 son of Poseidon felt intense and euphoric pleasure from her walls convulsing around his meat, Annabeth was clearly the one having the best time, which made everything he ever went through worth it.

If the ones he loved were happy, it was all worth it. The slutty, yet love filled look Annabeth was giving him as she rode his thundering horse cock was definitely worth it.

Percy let their roleplay go, it was basically over anyway, he'd continue to fuck her into the night either way.

He pulled Annabeth into a passionate kiss, their love conveyed throughout their sweaty bodies.

Suddenly, Annabeth felt his hands on her slim waist.

He used it to take control, and slam Annabeth down as hard as he could on his full length.

She was unprepared, having got used to her movements being the only thing making his cock go in and out of her.

Her eyes rolled back in her head, as she slumped forward.

Piper looked on as Annabeth's body became limp as she experienced another hard orgasm, squirting with impressive pressure all around his cock.

Percy continued to slam inside without hesitation, intent on fucking her through this blissful time, this heavenly orgasm.

Annabeth yelled, the only movement she was capable of as she rest her head on Percy's shoulder, she continued to scream loudly as he pounded the fuck out of her defenseless body.

Piper thought that was the hottest thing she could ever hope to see.

"Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me!" Annabeth chanted over and over, only encouraging Percy to mess her up further.

After over half an hour of constant hard fucking. Percy finally felt himself near the finish line for round 2.

"I'm going to..." He said through gritted teeth.

"Yes, yes, YES! Fill me with your seed! Force your child inside of me! Paint my walls with that sticky hot cum, I fucking LOVE IT!" Annabeth screamed in response.

Percy couldn't hold back after she told him to a force a child inside of her, the kinky thought made him explode with joy.

He let out a alpha-like carnal roar as he thrusted the hardest he could manage, slamming himself into the stomach of his soulmate.

The strength of the orgasm Annabeth was experiencing while Percy's hot, sticky cum started to jet itself into her was unmatched. This was truly, the greatest pleasure ever.

Even Piper could see just by the impossible reaction on her face, this was beyond a drug, an addiction or an obsession. This was the purpose of life, to earn such pleasure.

Piper needed to be in Annabeth's position.

Piper got no sleep that night, for a very specific reason. Every time she closed her eyes, she would get horny thinking about the perfect man that her best friend had.

Percy was everything. Kind, protective, possessive in an attractive way. He was the hottest guy in history and by the gods, his eyes were gorgeous. Not to mention the sexual skill that put even the primordial Eros to immense shame.

After satisfying herself multiple times, she finally got some sleep...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 64.6K 131
[BOOK ONE IN THE LIFELINE SERIES] lifeยทline หˆlฤซfหŒlฤซn/ noun "A person you can always depend on to help you in a really messed up situation where you n...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
114K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
432K 17.6K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...