Call of duty 4 Modern warfare...

By JameelJames4

Lieutenant (First name) "Nomad"οΏΌ (Last name) is A Part of the Special forces called Task force 141 on a missi... More

Bio
F.N.G
Crew Expandable
Blackout
Hunted
Safehouse
Heat
Oc for So483ksmg4

All Ghillie up/One shot one Kill

257 12 10
By JameelJames4

Imagine an old SAS logo

Transition to an old map of Ukrainian

Priv. Nomad
22nd SAS

Pripyat,
UKraine
15 years ago

Price: I was just a Lieutenant back then and Nomad was a Private, doing some wetwork. Chernobyl. Christmas for the bad guys. Even a decade later, a lot of em still used it to get their hands on nuclear material. A lot of em, including one Imran Zackhaev. Of course, we couldn't just let that happen. Cash for spent fuel rods? That's one hell of a recipe for destruction. It was the first time our government authorized an assassination order since the second world war. We was under the command of Captain MacMillan

15 years ago

Y/n POV
"All Ghillie up"
Pripyat, Ukraine
Priv. Y/n "Nomad" L/n
22nd SAS

Price, Nomad and MacMillan jumped out of a ground and load their M21 suppressor.

MacMillan: Too much radiation, we have to go around. Follow me and keep low (stared to move) Careful, there's pockets of radiation all over this place. Absorb too much and you're a dead man. Stand by.

(MacMillan signals Price and Nomad to stop)

MacMillan: Contact. Enemy patrol dead ahead. Stay low and move slowly, we'll be impossible to spot in our ghillie suits.

Price, MacMillan and Nomad crawl past a group of enemies.

MacMillan: Take one out when the other isn't looking

Price and Noamd snipe the two patrol one by one.

MacMillan: good night. They're down, move.

Price and MacMillan walk into a barn and look through their scopes.

MacMillan: Hold up, there's more cover if we go around.

Price and MacMillan go around a house.

MacMillan: Four targets inside the house, don't even think about it.

Nomad kills all 4 with his sniper rifle and MacMillan shrugs.

MacMillan: Wait there, target by the car. Take him out quietly or let him pass, your call

Price and Nomad snipes the soldier and lands a headshot.

MacMillan: Good shot lads. Ok, go! Move up

Price, Nomad and MacMillan hop a fence and move to another house. MacMillan makes a hand signal.

MacMillan: Don't move, we've got a lookout in the church tower, and a patrol coming in from the north. Lets move up for a better view.

The three move towards the tower.

MacMillan: Do you have a shot on the lookout?

Price snipes the lookout.

MacMillan: Beautiful. Target approaching from the north. Take him out quietly or just let him pass, your call.

Price and nomad snipes the target.

MacMillan: Target down, go. Forward area clear.

MacMillan opens a door, then Price takes point inside a church and Nomad Follows.

MacMillan: The coast is clear.

Price, Nomad and MacMillan hear a helicopter

MacMillan: You hear that? Enemy helicopter, get down! Stay in the shadows.

The three hide in bushes and try to avoid the helicopter.

MacMillan: Alright, lets go.

Price and MacMillan run into a patrol with tanks.

MacMillan: Get down!

The three lay down and Nomad reloads his M21 sniper rifle was about to shoot but McMillan stops him.

MacMillan: Easy lad. There's too many of them, remember Stillness and Patients is success. Now, let them go. Keep a low profile and hold your fire. Try to anticipate their paths. If you need to readjust your position, do it slow and steady, no quick movements.

Price, Nomad and MacMillan crawl past the patrol, This was A Time that Nomad was scared that he had to experience something like this.

MacMillan: Steady - Steady...

The last two pass then and they were in the clear.

MacMillan: Ok, lets move. Follow me.

They pushed forward and saw There is a pile of bodies.

MacMillan: Looks like they already eliminated all of the men that they couldn't buy out. Lets move up for a better view.

Nomad, MacMillan and Price take cover behind a helicopter.

MacMillan: Taking them out without alerting the rest isn't going to be easy. But then again, neither is sneaking past them. Your call.

Price and Nomad snipe the enemies in the area one by one.

MacMillan: Move up. Stay in the shadows.

(There are enemies behind some crates)

MacMillan: Stay back (An enemy walks by)
Stay low, he's mine. Oi! Suzi!

Solider: What-?

MacMillan slices the soldiers throat open with a knife.

MacMillan: That's how its done, let's go

Price and MacMillan move through the crates and couple of enemies pass by.

MacMillan: Hold up, wait there. Patrol coming this way, stand back.

MacMillan kills one soldier with a silenced USP.45.

MacMillan: Tango down, go.

Price, Nomad and MacMillan move around for a better angle.

MacMillan: Shhh, stay hidden, lets go.

The three crawl pass the soldiers and move the next are to see Some helicopters fly overhead.

MacMillan: It's a bloody convention out there. Get ready to move on my signal, and stay right behind me... Hold... Ok, go

Price, Nomad and MacMillan crawl under some trucks to avoid detection.

MacMillan: There's another truck coming, we'll use it as cover.

Price, Nomad and MacMillan do some more crawling.

MacMillan: Wait here just a moment. When they leave, crawl out and stay low. Patience, don't do anything stupid... Standby...

The enemies leave.

MacMillan: Go!

Price, Nomad and MacMillan roll out from under the truck and run towards some buildings.

MacMillan: No one saw us, lets keep moving this way.

Price and MacMillan moves to a small city and find a sniper on the rooftops.

MacMillan: Don't move. Sniper, fire escape, fourth floor, dead ahead. Take him out or else he'll give away our position.

Nomad snipes the sniper in the building.

MacMillan: He's down, move out.

Price And Nomad picks up an AK-47 as a backup and silently takes out every enemy behind them with sniper support from MacMillan.

MacMillan: Chopper!

MacMillan, Price and Nomad hide in building to avoid detection from the helicopters and it moves pass them and they are in the clear.

MacMillan: that was close, Now move.

Price, Nomad and MacMillan climb up some stairs and make it to the next area.

MacMillan: Area clear.

Price and and MacMillan drop from a ledge.

MacMillan: Don't let your guard down, we're not there just yet.

The three sees a dog eating a human body.

MacMillan: Stop. Leave it alone, its a wild dog. Pooch doesn't look too friendly.

The three move Silently pass the dog until an Solider spits them, nomad picks up a rock at throws it at a wall to get the dogs attention, the dog see the guy and charges at him and eats him.

MacMillan: Nice thinking lad. Now Forward area clear, move up. (Get inside of the building) Look at this place. Fifty thousand people used to live here, and now it's a ghost town... I've never seen anything like it before.

A helicopter passes the building.

MacMillan: This way, lets go.

Price, Nomad and MacMillan run to another set of buildings.

MacMillan: There's the hotel. We should be able to observe the exchange from the top floor up there. Lets move.

Price, Nomad and MacMillan go up to the top of an abandoned hotel holding their Binoculars and wait for a while until the exchange takes place.

MacMillan: Lieutenant Price, the meeting is underway. Enemy transport sighted entering the target area

Price looks through the scope of a 50 caliber sniper rifle.

MacMillan: The wind is a bit choppy. You can compensate for it, or you can wait it out, but you might have to wait until it dies down.
It's your call. Remember what I taught you. Keep in mind variable humidity and wind speed along the bullet's flight path. At this distance you'll also have to take the coriolis effect into count.

MacMillan and Nomad looks through his binoculars.

MacMillan: I think I see him, wait for my mark. Target aquired. I have a positive ID on Imran Zackhaev. Steady... Keep an eye on that flag. Watch for any Change in the wind speed and direction.

They wait until they had a perfect shot on him but a helicopter comes and blocked their target.

MacMillan: Ach! Where did he come from? Patients laddie... wait for a clear shot...

They wait for a few seconds and it pass and they still got the clean shot.

MacMillian: It's now or Never take the shot!

Price fires a shot. It hits Imran Zackhaev.

MacMillan: Target down. I think you blew off his arm. Shock and blood loss will take care of the rest!

A bunch of soldiers and vehicles start mobilizing.

MacMillan: Shit! They're onto us, that shot had to attract a lot of attention. Take out that chopper, it'll buy us some time

Price snipes a pilot, causing a helicopter to crash.

MacMillan: Great shot, Price! Now lets go, they'll be searching for us, its time to move.

Price, Nomad and MacMillan run through the hotel.

MacMillan: We'll have to take the short cut, follow my lead!

Price, Nomad and MacMillan rappel down the wall of the hotel as it gets bombarded by a helicopter. Then they take off running.

MacMillan: Lieutenant Price, Private Nomad, Follow me! Delta 2 4 this is alpha 6! We have been compromised! Now heading towards extraction point 4!

Nomad, MacMillan and Price slide across the hood of a car.

Big bird: Alpha 6, big bird is en route ETA 20 minutes. Don't be late, we're stretching our fuel as it is, out!

A squad of soldiers run towards Price, Nomad and MacMillan surrounding them.

MacMillan: We'll lose em in that apartment! Come on!

Price, Nomad and MacMillan run through an abandoned apartment complex.

MacMillan: Standby! There's more behind us!

The three snipe the soldiers from the apartment and outside to the playground.

MacMillan: Incoming helicopter! Shoot it! We'll take him out together!

Price, Nomad and MacMillan shoot at the helicopter with their M21 sniper rifles.

MacMillan: Goodnight ya bastard.

As the three we're about to walk away The helicopter barrels towards the ground.

MacMillan: Ahhh... bollocks! Run!

Price and nomad evades the helicopter crash, but MacMillan's leg is injured.

MacMillan: Ah shite! My leg's all messed up, I can't move! Sorry mate, you're gonna have to carry me.

Price puts MacMillan onto his shoulder and Nomad covers them.

MacMillan: If we run into trouble, put me down on a good spot so I can cover you two! The extraction point is to the southwest, we can still make it if we hurry!

Price sprints to the extraction point with MacMillan on his shoulder and Nomas Covering him.

MacMillan: Patrol over there!

Price puts MacMillan down and Helps Nomad, Price and Nomad draws fire from the soldiers while MacMillan takes them out.

MacMillan: Looks like we're in the clear, we should get moving!

Price picks MacMillan back up and runs to the extraction point and Nomad Continues to cover them.

MacMillan: The extraction point is just on the other side of that building!

Price climbs up a ladder with MacMillan on his back, Nomad watches their backs and climbs, then they both snipe the enemies in the extraction point.

Big bird: Alpha six this is big bird, awaiting your signal, over.

MacMillan: Our helicopter is standing by at a safe distance, put me down by the ferris wheel where I can provide sniper support.

Price puts MacMillan behind the Ferris wheel.

MacMillan: The enemy is bound to find us, so find a good sniping position. I'll signal the helicopter in 30 seconds.

Price and plants a few claymores and climbs on top of the Ferris wheel and Nomad plants an LMG that was laying on the ground and using it.

MacMillan: Alright lads, I've activated the beacon, good luck.

Big Bird: Alpha six we have a fix on your position, hang tight. Big bird out.

MacMillan: Tangos in sight, let em get closer... closer... open fire!

Price, Nomad and MacMillan hold off waves of enemies over the course of 20 minutes, Thank to that LMG they had, the helicopter lands with troops coming out.

Big bird: This is big bird, get in here! We're at bingo fuel, you've got 30 seconds!

Price grabs MacMillan and runs for the helicopter, A group of soldiers come out of the helicopter and fight off the enemies, Price and Nomad gets into the helicopter and puts MacMillan on a seat, The soldiers get into the helicopter, then Price activates a detonator. As the helicopter flies away some C4 goes off in the distance, Price, Nomad and MacMillan fist pump each other.

Mission complete

Next Mission: Heat!

Okay guys vote if you want to the the Marines mission or not.

Marines Mission:

No Marines Mission:

And I'll see you guys later, Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370K 13.3K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
73.6K 1.9K 23
Love or Host. That one game on twitch where people supposedly find love. It's never lead to something real. Until now. β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’...
224K 9.9K 200
The Bench Trio, TommyInnit, Tubbo_, and Ranboo Beloved live in District 17, one of the poorer districts on the outskirts of L'Manburg, a major city i...
45.2K 1.2K 43
**I had read quite a few stories that started with Uraraka sending Bakugou a dirty text and them starting to flirt. But for some reason they all eith...