Counterattack

By frost_1543

Alexis was heartbroken when August, her best friend of ten years, humiliated her in front of the whole school... More

The Start
The Dream
Doubts
He Attacks
He Is Back
My Secret
How It Started
The Fight
Oh No
You can't do this
The Letter
Prank War
You Started This
It Is Starting
Ace's Special Move
Why are you single?
Why?
Not A Good Morning
I Was Forced
I Am Proud
I Like Him
True Self
Not Strong Enough
Finally
I Know Who It Is
Carter's Grand Arrival
Happy News
Another Letter
No Way
New Trainer
The Past
Overcome
A4 Sleepover
A Normal Night
Reason
Final Letter
Birthday Preparation
Pranked
Birthday Bash
Et tu, Brute?
I did
How It's Going
I Forgot
Finally?
Your Majesty
Last Spar
Apologies
Confident
First Date

Not An Update

1.1K 17 10
By frost_1543

Sorry about not uploading for so long you guys. I just finished a very important exam and I am in my last year of college, so things are very hectic.

On top of that, I AM FACING A HUGE WRITER'S BLOCK. I just can't seem to find my motivation to write. I know some of you are waiting for me to upload a chapter, but I don't have one written, and I don't want to write a chapter without any interest, just for the sake of writing. I want to give you all good quality chapters.

So please bare with me. I am going to go on a month long break. I will start posting after I write some decent amount of chapters or even finish the whole book. So please wait for a little while. If I finish the book, I can constantly start posting. Thank you for all the love you have shown towards the book. I am really greatful for that. I love you. Jesus loves you.

See you all after a month ❤️❤️

               _________________________

Love😍
Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 3.1K 43
A story, in which a typical teenage girl falls for the school's bad boy. Except, she's not that typical and he's not that much of a bad boy. *** "If...
353K 8.1K 28
"Why do you care if I kiss other girls? We're not together, we're friends" he stated swallowing his emotions. "You're right, why should I care? Like...
45.2K 1.8K 34
"What the hell did you do!?" I heard a feminine voice behind me. I groaned and turned around to meet a very angry face. I have never seen a girl this...
318K 11.7K 45
"We said whoever eats the most pizza has to do the dare no matter how cruel or easy it is." This is just a glimpse of our sleepovers. Ivy and Autumn...