COTE & COTE Discord

By Heero14

short stories of "what if cote characters (real) joined the cote server) link to server: discord.gg/you-zitsu More

Hiyori's Discord Story

Ichika's Discord Story

516 12 5
By Heero14

Just another day for me, things have been too quiet after Tsukichiro failed and went back to the White Room. Nowadays the only fun I can get when Ayanokoji-senpai isn't around is when Ibuki-senpai growls at me like an angry cat whenever we pass by each other.

"Ara..speaking of the devil"

As I was recalling her Ibuki-senpai appeared in my line of sight.

"WHAT ARE YOU SMILING AT ME FOR??"

How cute, simply smiling at her makes her so angry she's about to pop a vein.

"Fufufu. No need to get so angry Ibuki-senpai. Is it that time of the month?"

Knowing that she can't do anything to harm me even if she wanted, I provoked her.

"That time of the month? You idiot the school won't distribute our Private Points this early"

"....."

I am speechless, I was expecting a volcano to erupt but my words just flew above her empty head.

"What? Stop staring at me Amasawa. I swear to god today is the day we settle our score!"

I resisted the urge to facepalm myself and simply walked away ignoring her howling as I made it back to my dorm room.

"Maybe she's a student from the Wild Room where they try to raise humans with animal levels of intelligence?"

It scared me that my absurd thought didn't even seem that impossible when I think of how stupid Ibuki-senpai is.

"Speaking of stupid...."

I recently heard that the school allowed a certain publishing company to work on a light novel featuring this school and the events which happened throughout the past two years.

"Ara does that mean I'll have some fan readers fufufu"

I have nothing to do so I might as well consume all of the available media.

"Wow... Ayanokoji-senpai you really managed to stay undercover for almost a whole year before I came to this school, how admirable!"

I read a total of 11 volumes skipping the ones that had  .5 in them, they were probably just for fan service... or even worse they might've had moments between Ayanokoji-senpai and Karuizawa-senpai in there. 

"If only I could rewrite history and take her place...Ayanokoji-senpai..."

I held my tablet (which I was using to read the digital volumes of the books) to my chest and sighed heavily.

"Then again,  fan-fiction exists."

Unlike Ayanokoji-senpai I had better knowledge of trivial things with the social aspects of life so I knew about the existence of such writings.

"You-Zitsu Reddit, Wiki, Discord.....hmm the wiki doesn't list or mention the existence of fan-fictions.

Apparently the "Discord Server" was a better place to search for such specifics, so I decided to join and ask around out of general curiosity.

"Oh so it's like using Line but for NEETs with no life? I think I got the gist of this Discord thing"

I use a quick selfie of myself as my profile picture, name myself "Ichika" and then create an account and join the server

"Okay since the server has "EN" in the title I should speak in english."

Ichika [ Hello. I was wondering if there are any fan-fictions for this series? ]

The chat was full of people talking about different topics that I didn't care about, one group of people in particular stood out as gross. They had names which all ended in "Appa" . It felt like they decided to throw away any sense of individuality and blindly follow useless trends.

"Maybe they are high school girls, that kind of behavior is what makes me unable to hang out with these simpletons."

After observing for a bit I noticed that despite none of them actually replying to my message, they were talking about me.

1Appa [ wow this fresher is an ichika fan instead of being a kiyobro that's new]

2Appa [ yeah but a fresher is a fresher, we sophs are superior so let's not talk to them]

3Appa [ duuude I pooped my pants so hard today fr fr]

Trying my best to not think too much about the contents of the messages I was seeing in front of me, I asked once again.

Ichika [ Hey can someone lead me to where the fan-fiction segment is ?]

I was running out of patience but I'm curious so I'll bear with it.

Arrivederci [ neko shut up ]

aaaaaaaaaa [ stfu ]

Ariadust? [ @Ichika #yz-fanfics-and-theories it's here nya]

Thankfully this person who seems like they've been in this place for centuries answered my question, I don't understand why he added a nya at the end but some questions are better left unanswered.

"Okay, I was right, there's a good amount of them"

But by the time I finally got to my destination I felt immense fatigue, I just wanted to lay down and sleep.

"Who would've thought that the Wild Room hid its forces on the internet... I'd rather go on a date with Ibuki-senpai than deal with these idiots."

Truly I've underestimated the Wild Room.

To be continued?

Author's note

A joke fanfic? Idk I never tried writing Ichika and I wanted to do something in my draft, since I wrote it anyways I thought I might as well post it who knows maybe you guys will like this and I'll just make this into "Ichika reads fanfics about her" or something

But that's too much work idk, just tell me what you think in the comments or on discord Heero14#1698

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 3.1K 25
a paige bueckers story.
260K 5.7K 32
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
951K 31.6K 58
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
586K 30K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...