𝓗𝓔𝓡𝓘𝓓𝓐 2 | 𝗞𝗩 ✔ 🍁

By _d_n_i_

" i should have ended you when i had the chance " " but you didn't " " this is not about the diamond , is it... More

B̸O̸O̸K̸ T̸R̸A̸I̸L̸E̸R̸ 🔥
b̸l̸a̸c̸k̸ r̸u̸b̸y̸ 🔥
d̸e̸a̸l̸ 🔥
e̸x̸c̸h̸a̸n̸g̸e̸ 🔥
b̸l̸a̸n̸k̸ 🔥
p̸l̸a̸n̸ 🔥
o̸u̸t̸s̸k̸i̸r̸t̸ 🔥
d̸e̸s̸e̸r̸t̸ 🔥
A̸r̸a̸b̸i̸a̸n̸ 🔥
H̸a̸r̸e̸m̸ 🔥
A̸b̸y̸s̸s̸ 🔥
R̸e̸d̸ 🔥
p̸a̸s̸s̸i̸o̸n̸ 🔥
R̸a̸w̸ 🔥
I̸n̸t̸e̸n̸s̸e̸ 🔥
R̸e̸b̸i̸r̸t̸h̸ 🔥
s̸u̸n̸r̸a̸y̸ 🔥
A̸l̸l̸u̸r̸e̸ 🔥
N̸a̸m̸e̸ 🔥
t̸w̸i̸n̸e̸d̸ 🔥
Q̸u̸e̸e̸n̸ 🔥
p̸o̸i̸s̸o̸n̸ 🔥
D̸y̸n̸a̸s̸t̸y̸ 🔥
P̸o̸w̸e̸r̸ 🔥
p̸a̸c̸i̸f̸y̸ 🔥
m̸y̸s̸t̸i̸c̸a̸l̸ 🔥
d̸i̸s̸c̸e̸r̸n̸ 🔥
T̸r̸u̸s̸t̸ 🔥
L̸i̸e̸s̸ 🔥
p̸a̸c̸i̸f̸y̸ 🔥
PART 2 : B̸o̸u̸n̸d̸l̸e̸s̸s̸ 🔥
S̸i̸r̸e̸n̸ 🔥
c̸r̸o̸w̸n̸e̸d̸ 🔥
A̸r̸a̸b̸i̸a̸n̸ 🔥
D̸-3 🔥
T̸h̸r̸o̸n̸e̸ 🔥
T̸o̸x̸i̸n̸ 🍁
D̸i̸s̸d̸a̸i̸n̸ 🍁
A̸g̸o̸n̸y̸ 🍁
m̸e̸m̸o̸r̸i̸e̸s̸ 🍁
d̸o̸o̸m̸s̸d̸a̸y̸ 🍁
F̸u̸r̸y̸ 🍁
❥𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐃❥ 🍁
A̸m̸b̸u̸s̸h̸ 🍁
J̸u̸s̸ d̸r̸e̸i̸n̸ j̸u̸s̸ d̸r̸o̸n̸ 🍁
Y̸u̸ g̸o̸n̸p̸l̸e̸i̸ s̸t̸e̸ o̸d̸o̸n̸ 🔥
M̸I̸ f̸a̸m̸i̸l̸i̸a̸r̸ 🍁
A̸m̸o̸r̸e̸ 🍁
𝑬𝑳 𝑭𝑰𝑵 🍁
brief announcement

c̸u̸r̸v̸e̸s̸ 🔥

932 42 5
By _d_n_i_

" Mmh , sweet lord " taehyung moans...face burried in the pillows , eyebrows creased as he's focusing deeply on how jungkook's hand moves softly yet seductively on his back.

The lavender scented dripping oil , coming in contact with his skin...making it slippery and smooth.

" Fuck , your hands " he lets out a soft moan.

" My hands? " jungkook chuckles , hands caressing tae's exposed back as he's straddling tae's thigh...his crotch seated just below tae's bum.

He moves his oiled hands from tae's shoulders to his  back bone...massaging his spinal cord , the line down to his lower back...moving his thumbs softly on his arc.

Feeling his dick twitch under his robe as his eyes eats in tae's nude figure..

" your hands are doing wonders to me " taehyung moans , seductively smirking...which could be seen from his side profile even tough he lays on his stomach.

Taehyung is on cloud 9 , having walked into his king's chambers which took him off his feet at how glorious it looked , plus the king having already prepared a massage routine for him.

Taehyung craves to feel jungkook's warm manly hands do wonders and dirty to his body , every single inch..no spots missed.

He chuckles further as he feels jungkook lean to kiss his ear lobes , biting on his ear sensually.....moving down to trail kisses on his back...he shuffles a little feeling something hard poking his butt cheeks...

He smirks , pushing his ass into the hard surface .....causing him to leak from his folds , the thoughts of jungkook turned on , driving him to the edge.

" naughty , are we? " jungkook smirks...sitting up as he takes his robe off..leaving him bare.

" on your knees and arc your back , head rooted in the pillows love " he orders.

" The command " taehyung thinks , as if jungkook could not get any hotter with his words..

So we have jungkook spreading taehyung's knees apart , hands positioning the arc on tae's back , pushing it deeper in , so that tae's ass can be met perfectly with his  face.

" Fuck what a sight " jungkook hisses , using his index finger to spread tae's leaking fold apart , his palm harshly coming in contact with tae's ass as soon as he starts wiggling his butt in a playful manner.

" come on~ " taehyung cutely whines , getting impatient , wanting jungkook to mess with his folds...feeling his clit aching to be touched..

He bites down on his lips , hands gripping the sheets as he feels the sting from bite marks being left as his ass cheeks.

" oh fuck ! " he chokes out...loving jungkook's wet tongue licking over the stinging marks and how his hands grope and caress his bum tenderly.

" skin so soft and squishy " jungkook says as he gropes his butt.

" soft? " taehyung smirks..

" yeah like dough ".

At jungkook's words , taehyung breaks out into a laugh which is immediately replaced with a strangled moan , caused by how jungkook shoved two fingers up his cunt...while his tongue attacks his clit

Jungkook hums as he sucks softly on tae's throbbing clit , loving how his fingers are dripping with so much slick , tae's warm walls sucking him in so good as he curls them deeper , hitting the spot.

Taehyung can feel his thighs shaking as jungkook starts to thrust his fingers wildly into him , his tongue moving faster against his clit , flicking it harshly...

He squirms , beads of sweat forming on his temple , fisting the sheets for his dear life...pushing his ass back into jungkook's face.

" Fuck i wanna ride your tongue " taehyung slurs , clearly feeling high.

Jungkook chuckles , turning tae around to lay on his back while he sits up.

Gripping tae's thigh apart as he leans down , his lips finding their way to latch unto tae's , taehyung wasting no time in fisting jungkook's soft black locks as he deepens the kiss , kissing like the rent is due.

Making muffled noises as they suck on each others lips , nose moving against each others often ....showing how deep their lips are attached.

Taehyung raising his hips , craving some friction on his cunt.

Jungkook ducking his head to suck harshly on tae's dainty inviting neck , hand quickly fisting one of tae's breasts..

" Ah! " taehyung lets out , his palm placed on jungkook's palm that's massaging one of his breasts...his other hand in jungkook's hair , as jungkook continues to suck hickeys on his neck.

His palm guiding jungkook's on his tits , jungkook who further pinches and pulls on his nipple , knocking the breath out of taehyung.

Taehyung's jaw falls agape as soon as jungkook latches his mouth unto his tits , tongue swirling around his nipple....he bites his lips , feeling jungkook's other hand fist his other untouched breast.

" oh daddy , oh yess , yes please...more " he chants nonstop , feeling out of breath...literally panting...loving how jungkook switches his nipples to suck on...leaving bites all over his chest.

Jungkook goes down...gripping tae's thighs apart , his mouth lapping up all of tae's juices....

" Ahmmm...mhmmm!"

Jungkook's dick twitching to the sounds of tae's moans , ever so pleasing to his ears.

" Fuck..i think im gonna....oh fuck! " taehyung looses it as jungkook starts to rub swiftly on his clit , his hardcore dick grazing on the sheets as he rubs faster....smirking as some liquid starts to rush out of tae's hole.

" OH FUCK! " taehyung screams....unable to hold himself as he squirts , feeling sensitive as jungkook drinks his juices while tapping harshly on his clit before sitting up.

Taehyung pants , his own manicured nails fingering himself and rubbing on his clit harshly while squirting all over the sheet.

" oh fuck fuck fuck fuck! " he chants , panting harshly , face red as he squirts..pulling jungkook in for a chaste and rough kiss.

The kiss so heated , taehyung pulls away ...lips formed in an O with his eyes rolled to the back....not expecting jungkook to slam harshly into his very oversensitive hole.

" AAAH!!FUCK " his screams are even louder...falling back into the sheets , lost of words , feeling jungkook cage both of his wrists above his head as he fucks him raw and hard.

" oh fuck baby  , pussy so good ...fuck! , sucking me in so well " jungkook moans into taehyung's ear...his dick grazing into every inch of tae's warm hole , feeling the tip hit the insides of his warm walls as he fucks him deeper to find the spot.

Lips now attached on tae's nipples as he thrusts faster...snapping his hips up in an animalistic pace...

" oh fuck you drive me insane " he groans , dick finally hitting the spot , causing taehyung to squirm....struggling to be free from jungkook's tight grip on his wrist..

" oh oooohhhh " taehyung's eyes are teary , lips in a cute pout as he maintains eye contact with a fucked out jungkook.

Feeling a huge load of liquid wanting to burst out of his hole , jungkook nodding as he feels the pressure pushing his dick out.

" baby wanna squirt?..come on baby "

Taehyung is fully in tears as he screams....the second jungkook pulls out a little , giving him the chance to release a full splash , squirting wildly..

His strangled cries turning jungkook on the more as he slams back into him , getting in the middle of tae squirting..

" Fuck jungkook please  , pleaseee i'm begging you " taehyung cries harder , tears staining his cheeks...lips red , cheeks puffy...looking so fucked out.

Jungkook moans , feeling his dick twitch violently " oh fuck baby...daddy wants to come , gonna take it...take it so well , oh fuck ! "...

Taehyung feels himself about to faint as jungkook thrusts increases , fucking into his sensitive cunt....until he feels hot cumshot fill his insides and jungkook's seductive groan of relief in his ears.....his cunt aching and dripping with a mix of his cum and jungkook's cum.

He just orgasmed while jungkook was nutting in him , but he's too out of touch with reality to realize his eye lids fluttering close or jungkook's soft call for his name.

----------------------------------------------------------
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

More smut ‼️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.9K 2.3K 46
TYPE: 🔲 General Fiction | ✔️ Taekook ff | 🔲 Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished: 05.22.2023 THIS IS TAEKOO...
119K 2.1K 28
Polyamory, threesome Warning: boyxboyxboy, 18+ parts ----------------------------------------------------- - So what the fuck is going on? Why are yo...
683K 28.6K 53
innocent naive kookie 🐰 not innocent taehyung 🐯 ********************************************************* Jungkook has been locked out of the rea...
278K 13.5K 48
"I thought you left me again." Taehyung said hugging him tightly. "I'll never leave you no matter what happen this time, hyungie." Jungkook said hugg...