Izuku the Rune Mage (rewritte...

By fubuky14

In this reality Izuku was neglected by his parents, the only person who cared about him was his adoptive sist... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 End

Chapter 12

373 7 0
By fubuky14

Izuku pov a few weeks after the internship

I told Izumi about what happened, she looked like she was possessed and went to talk to someone, but now everything is ok, Izumi and I rescued Eri, now let's go to another day of school. . .

Aizawa: Very well class, you will have an exam in three days to go to a summer camp, one part of the exam will be written and the other part will be practical, so get ready. . .I'll study harder for the written exam, even though I don't need to. . .

Mina: Momo and Yagis!

Momo/Izumi/Me: Yes?

Mina: Can you guys help us study?

Us: Of course!

Everyone agreed to study together at Momo's house. . .

And for the next three days we studied and trained. . .

I prepared several stones to draw runes, since most of them I need to do right away, I also have the grimoire that Shuu gave me, I took a mason's pencil even to be able to draw the sleep gas runes, I thought I'd combine the rune of water on my arm with the electricity rune in my grimoire. . .

Then Aizawa said that we would have the exam and that we would have an hour to finish it. . .

Then. . . in this part we did well. . . now. . .

Aizawa: I'm happy to say that everyone passed the written part of the test. . .

The gang celebrates early. . .

Aizawa: But now is the hardest part. . . you will have to fight with the teachers. . .

The gang then realizes they celebrated too soon. . .

Aizawa: Tomorrow will be the day you will fight with the teachers, so take the rest of the day to train. . . And you will be able to wear your hero costumes. . .

The next day

I think Izumi and I are ready. . .

Me and Izumi would go up against Ass-Might, that already made us both smile. . .

Lucky for him we can't for school reasons hurt him too much. . .

(The rest of the fights went as canonically happened . . .)

pov narrator

Before Izuku and Izumi's fight against Toshinori. . .

Toshinori: How about we play a little game, if I win you forgive me and go home

Izuku: If we win. . . We want you to never bother us again. . .

Toshinori is reluctant about the request, but decides to accept because he thinks he will win. . .

When they go to the fake city Izuku already leaves the page of the lightning rune marked with a bookmark, Izumi was already getting ready to use One for All, when they see All-Might coming towards them, he tries to punch Izuku, but Izumi gets in his place and throws a punch with the OFA and this time she doesn't break her arms, this must be the work of who taught her during her internship. . .

I spray him with water then use the electric rune to electrocute him, at which we run to the exit and pass the exam. . .

After we left. . .

Izumi: Izuku, we need to talk to you. . .

I see Izumi with Katsumi and Shoka

Me: Yes?

All three: WE LOVE YOU PLEASE BE OUR BOYFRIEND!

Me: EEEHHHHH?!

Izumi: I think we broke it. . .

Katsumi: Yes. . .

Me: Wait, do you three want to date me?

Shoka: Yes!

Me: No problem?

Izumi: Me and the girls agreed to share you. . .

Me: In that case I accept. . .

They celebrate. . .

Me: Did you tell them about what happened at my internship?

Izumi: Tell me, so if Nejire wants to join us, she'll have to be approved by the three of us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 277 12
Izuku didn't get a quirk like his sister did and he was treated horribly by everyone for it. But he is soon rescued and finds out things about himsel...
330K 7K 23
Izuku Yagi was falsely diagnosed as quirkless when he was four due to the use of a article that was a century outdated. Afterwards, his family neglec...
36.7K 723 45
Female pronouns!! Y/N Yagi, the daughter of the number 1 hero always tried her best for her dad, but it never seemed to be good enough for him. Will...
261K 3.7K 23
Izuku Yagi a bright child who had a young sister whose name is Izumi Yagi always dreamt of being a hero he had both loving parents who made it there...