A Billionaire's Mistake

By Believeeexoxo

Lincoln Nash has it all - except someone to share it with. Content with his bachelor life, he sabotages his m... More

Standalones in the A Billionaire's Mistake series
1|The Mistake
2|Apologies
3|Muggles
4|The Serpent
5|Whiskey
6|The Revision
7|Eye Candy
8|Sweet-Talker
9|New Girl
10|Use Me
11|Wine
13|Third Party
14|Game
15|Nightmares
16|Good Morning
17|Gravity
18|Jett
19|Feelings
20|Rare
21|Buns
22|Praise
23|Promise
24|Hooked
25|Secret
26|Jealous
27|Flowers
28|Home
29|The Letter
30|Rough
31|The Flu
32|Water
33|Figuratively Speaking
34|Favorite Dish
35|Venice
36|Try
37|Only You
38|Scar
39|Damaged
40|Do You?
41|Tough Love
42|Patient
43|Ready
44|Quick
45|Payback
46|Vows
47|Hurricane
48|The Real You
49|Antidote
50|The Footage
51|Dirty Minutes
52|Guru
53|Balmain?
54|Snowman
55|Act
56|Paranoid
57|Favor
58|Trainer
59|Coincidence
60|Secrecy
61|Thrive
62|Fair
63|The Future
64|Control
65|Person of Interest
66|Our Girl
67|Boss Lady
68|Empire
69|Operation
70|Ring
71|Darkness
72|Never Again
73|Hidden Truth
74|Underestimated
75|Handle It
76|Easy Fix
77|Corden

12|Safe

25.1K 970 79
By Believeeexoxo

Chapter Twelve: Safe

Lincoln

After eating a late-night dinner of roasted chicken and vegetables, courtesy of my chef Tanya, I'm in bed after a shower when I hear my phone ding on the nightstand. I'm tempted to ignore it since it's more than likely a text from my mother about our dinner next weekend, but a number I haven't seen before stares back at me, my heart racing at the text on the screen. Are you up?

The text has a photo attached of her...touching herself. Her hands are in her pants, and just the sight has me letting out a grunt of approval. I can't see her face, but I know it's her. I'd notice that silky smooth skin anywhere.

Sienna?

She texts back seconds later. Yes.

Oh, hell. I'm hard already as I type out my reply. I see you've changed your mind?

Possibly... I think I need a little more persuading though before I agree. Think you can prove yourself?

Just tell me where. I'll be there.

I wait and wait, and finally, after a minute or so, she sends her address, and I leap out of bed to get dressed.

***

I'm not surprised that she lives on the Upper East Side. My driver drops me off around eleven, thankfully no questions asked along the way. I glance up at the tall town home of brick with Ivy splayed along the sides, a wrought-iron black fence enclosing it. I enter the passcode she told me to input when I got here that's placed outside the door, and when it gives me the green light, I gawk at the interior before me as I step inside.

Despite the outside, the interior of the house is all modern and up-scale. There's an elevator to take you to the different floors, a personal elevator. When she said the third floor, I don't know why I was thinking of an apartment. Sienna is a billionaire. I mean, hell, I am too. I could afford something like this if I wanted it, but it's insanely hot that she was able to pay for this all by herself.

Light wood floors and bright lights make it seem less depressing than the outside, and of course, there are some girly touches throughout the space like decorative plants and little sayings and artwork on the walls, all of the things I never put much thought into with my condo. I'm adjusting myself in the elevator to try and make my hard-on less noticeable, but it's damn near impossible. I slid on the first pair of sweatpants I could grab in fear she'd change her mind, but it shows my dick clear as day, ready and waiting to be conquered by her.

The elevator doors open, and I'm in Sienna's bedroom. A large king-sized bed sits against a bay window overlooking the city, a fluffy white duvet and decorative pillows sprawled across it. More decorative plants sit on shelves against a forest green wall, gold accented picture frames, and trinkets on top of her dressers.

"Oh." Sienna jumps, placing a hand over her heart. "I didn't realize you'd uh...get here, so soon."

The woman before me isn't acting like she did in her text messages just an hour ago. Her normal display of confidence is nowhere to be found.

Is she changing her mind?

Her hair is up in a bun on top of her head, and she's in a little tank top and short shorts that make me nearly bust at the seams of my sweatpants. Bare-faced, freshly showered, and so unlike the businesswoman I've seen this past week. She looks young. For the first time since I've met her, she looks twenty-five.

I arch a brow. "You think I wouldn't race over here after you sent that picture?"

"Do I get to you that much?" I watch her every step as she lets her hair down and puts the hair tie on her nightstand. She twists her fingers around in circles as the awkwardness between us builds, a nervous habit I've noticed she does since I've met her. "I couldn't make myself..." She trails off, trying to find the words. "Finish, like you got me to finish last night."

My eyes darken when she crawls onto her bed, giving me a nice view of her ass.

Okay, so she definitely hasn't changed her mind.

"I see," I say calmly, attempting to hide my every instinct to worship her. "Is that why you called me over here? So you could finish again?"

She nods, and I can't fight the instinct anymore. I climb onto her bed beside her, pulling away when she tries to kiss me. We haven't done that yet, and I heard her when she was adamant about not having this continue, so I'm not stupid enough to fuck her tonight. She just worked herself up and is craving release. I don't know why I'm putting so much thought into this when I've had meaningless hook-ups before, but when I take Sienna for the first time...I don't want it to be like this. I want her to be one hundred percent certain.

For now, we're going to take this slow.

"Lay down," I whisper. "On your back, Sienna."

With a shaky nod, she does as she's told. I roll onto my side so that I'm hovering over her, careful not to touch her. I can see in her eyes how badly she wants to come. How badly she needs it. I don't know why she couldn't put herself over the edge, but if she needs me to help then I will. After all, I was the one who told her to use me.

"Show me what you were doing before I came over," I mutter lowly.

I hold my breath when she rakes her tank top up, revealing those full, perky breasts to me. Her nipples are erect, taunting and teasing me, but I'm not going to touch her yet. I want to prove to her just how much she's attracted to me, but when I look back into her eyes, there's a flicker of amusement in her gaze. She knows how tempting she is, too. We both know how tempting we are, and it's like we're trying to fight for dominance on who can make the other break first.

Reaching out my hand, I grab hers when she tries to take her shorts off. "No," I tell her sternly, holding onto any last ounce of willpower I have left. "I'm not going to touch you, Sienna. Not tonight."

She smiles softly. "I don't know how you do that."

"Do what?"

"Make me feel so safe," she admits, and my heart tightens at the confession. "I want you to see me, Lincoln. I need to see you look at my body. Please."

My mouth waters when I finally nod my head, unable to say no to her as she tugs her underwear and shorts off, then her tank top, leaving her completely naked. I let out a groan as I drink every ounce of silky skin up, trying to avoid the one place that I know will make me give in. I will not give in. I'm proving a point.

"All of me," she breathes. "Look at all of me. Look at what you do to me, Lincoln."

I move my eyes south, and holy mother of God. Her core is swollen, pink, and glistening already right before my eyes, and all I want to do is bury my head between her thighs to taste it. I want to lick every ounce of her up. "Sienna," I breathe heavily, shaking my head in disbelief.

Her fingers trail right to that swollen bud of pleasure to swirl in circles, staring at me as she lets out a breathy moan. Now that she's worked up again, Sienna is back to her confident and seductive self. She knows just the right buttons to push to get me to the state of utter torture. She's rubbing herself to the thought of me, and nothing but me. I can see all those dirty images popping into her head as she glances at the tattoo poking up underneath my shirt, so I give her what she wants. I reach behind my head to take my t-shirt off, revealing my full span of tattoos splayed across my chest and down each arm.

The moan I get in return from her is more satisfying than anything I've ever heard.

Her wetness is the only sound I'm listening to as she continues to circle around and around, drawing her eyes across every inch of my chest. She wants to come, but I want to make her come even harder than last night. I want to give her no excuse to pass this up, because truthfully, now that I've seen her like this, naked body sprawled in front of me, I don't think I'll be able to stay away.

Propping my head up into my hand, I lean down and whisper, "Put your fingers inside of yourself, Sienna. Imagine that they're mine."

The sound of her wetness escalates as I hear her do as she's told, and fuck, she's wet. She's wet as hell. It's taking everything I have in me not to come right now. Not to reach down and touch myself. Give myself an ounce of friction.

Almost like she can sense that I'm frustrated beyond belief, she flickers her eyes down to my sweatpants and says, "What fun is it if we can't both finish?"

"Because this is about you tonight," I tell her. "The pleasure is all for you. Not me."

With all her confidence, she reaches over and grabs my bulging hard-on over my sweatpants, and I try to hold back my chortled moan, but it comes out anyway, Sienna's eyes lighting up in response. "That's so hot," she whimpers, pumping her fingers in and out. "Lincoln, you're fucking huge. My god."

"Oh hell," I groan and throw my head back on her pillow as she strokes my dick over my sweatpants. I'm trying to think rationally, but I can't stop her. The feel of her hands there, giving the friction that I want, oh my god.

"You're the one that offered for me to use you." She giggles. "I'm using you to make myself come, and playing with you like this..." She squeezes my dick, and I groan. "That's what's going to make me finish, Lincoln. Seeing you weak like this."

Raising my hips, I tug my sweatpants and briefs down to spring myself free, a gasp emitting from Sienna as she takes all of me in. My dick is throbbing, the blood pulsing through it when she grips me once more, stroking firmly all the way down my shaft.

"Sienna," I moan, and she speeds up her fingers pumping in and out of herself.

"I can't wait to have this cock of yours inside of me," she whimpers, and my breath hitches at the thought of her wetness, how it would feel to be inside of her. "It's all I can fucking think about. I want you to fuck me in my kitchen, on the floor, on my table, my office..." She moans, thumbing across my tip to gather the moisture that's already formed. "Yeah, my office."

"And how do you want me to fuck you in your office, Sienna?" I choke out as she grips me tightly and strokes back down my shaft.

"From behind. I want you to take me right on top of the papers. I want you to pound me until I can't stand, Lincoln. Your fucking body is so..." She sighs, and she's so wet that I can't help but look at her playing with herself again, moisture already on her sheets.

"Mmm..." I picture it too as my release builds up, and pretty soon, I won't be able to hold it back much longer. "You want me pressed up against you from behind? I'll take you any way you want, baby, so long as it means I'll get to feel that wet pussy eventually." I hold back a moan when she thumbs my tip again. "I'll fuck you right on that desk of yours, and while I'm plunging deep inside of you, I'll play with your nipple..." She whimpers again, which causes me to smile. "Yeah? Would you like that, Sienna? Are your breasts sensitive?"

She bucks her hips up towards the ceiling, and I can see her climax coming closer, she's almost there. I promised myself I wouldn't touch her, so I lean down and blow softly onto one of her nipples, causing her to cry out in bliss as she unravels. Just the sound of her letting loose makes me grunt as I thrust into her hand, spurting all over the damn place.

"Fuck, yes!" she screams and strokes me frantically until I'm roaring from the sensation, more spurts shooting out onto my stomach. I'm panting from being so sensitive, my dick pulsing from how much I just came. I'm at a loss for words as I stare up at her ceiling, trying to think of how to describe what just happened, but I...

I can't.

We didn't even have sex, and yet...it was the best orgasm I've ever had.

"Sienna, I..." I clear my throat, but when I hear soft snoring, I chuckle and peer over to see her fast asleep already.

Climbing out of her bed, I find the bathroom to wipe off my stomach, jumping out of my skin when a cat pushes open the door. He's orange and fluffy with a pinched nose, his tail twitching as he stares at me. I'm still completely naked, so I contemplate shutting the door on him until he comes between my legs and purrs, nuzzling his head up against my ankle.

"Okay, normally I like cats, but dude, I'm naked. This is just weird," I say and pat his head before I go back into Sienna's room to put my clothes back on. This is just sex between us, so it's not like I'd sleep over here, not when we both have work in the morning, but seeing her curled up naked, her hair coming out of her messy bun, I find myself smiling.

I pull the comforter over her to cover her up, bending down to kiss the top of her head. "Sleep well, Sienna," I whisper.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

757K 25.7K 65
"You found me as a kid. Now let my adult self grow old with you..." --------------------------------------------- "We'll marry as soon as we meet aga...
4.4M 155K 50
*BEING RE-WRITTEN* "I never once told you I broke the engagement," his words were harsh and spoken in a cold voice but his hand that was running up a...
267K 7.3K 53
What could possible break two people apart that gave up everything to be with each other? For Amira and Mason there's two things. An unforgettable d...
190K 6.3K 52
As much as Kimberly Astor hated to admit it, she had a slight problem. Okay, so it was theoretically a major problem, but it wasn't entirely her faul...