[discontinued] the wrong port...

By Jimothybobson

what if at the start of the owl house, when the naive, trusting Luz enters the portal in the shack in the woo... More

the trash thief
wild witches and the dangers
Luzura, master of the use of glyphs
the owl lady
plan of attack
round boy?
eternally bound
suspicious little god
I have to go disappoint my teacher
a staff
taking matters into your own hands
School visit
Real fun
rampaging beast

[discontinuing]

19 0 0
By Jimothybobson

discontinuing this story, might revisit the concept at some point but probably after doing some actual planning as to where the story goes, I kind of led it into a dead end with too many dramatic points and didn't know how to follow them up properly, again, I might try re-writing it once I have a proper idea of how to tell the story.
thanks for reading as far as you did, people who read to here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 5.5K 37
An Owl House alternate universe What if Luz found the portal while she was just an infant, and she never met Eda. Instead she's a scared infant look...
8.5K 237 15
After the tragedy of entering Belos' mind Luz starts to see a certain figure in her mind every night until they start effecting her in real life. Cou...
10.7K 224 23
What if the group never escaped to the Human Realm? What if they defeated the Collector and brought peace to the Isles? What if Luz fixed the portal...
37.3K 283 7
A new retelling of the owlhouse story that follows a 15 year old boy named Luke who stumbles upon a portal leading him to a magical realm where he be...